1. Link to Post #101
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,859 times in 2,592 posts

Default Re: The Virus - the Energetic Viewpoint

Strange Long COVID Symptoms: Tremors & Vibrations

Many people are turning into "long haulers." That means long COVID symptoms. An odd new complication is internal body tremors or vibrations.

One of the more mysterious complications of the COVID-19 pandemic is the condition known as long COVID. Doctors sometimes call it post-acute sequelae of COVID (PASC) or Post-COVID Syndrome (PCS). They don’t understand it very well. Long COVID symptoms can be incredibly debilitating. More about that momentarily.

There is a really odd new complaint that no one knows what to do about. Some victims describe it as a feeling of internal vibrations. Others say it feels like buzzing, humming or tremors emanating from inside the body.

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/arti...ors-vibrations
    ----------

Tremors, Vibrations, buzzing... Sounds a lot like descriptions of Kundalini movement, doesn't it?
    If that kind of thing happened to many people at once, the world could sure seem to go a bit crazy!
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2022), Gwin Ru (30th January 2022), Harmony (31st January 2022), Mark (8th April 2022), Pam (31st January 2022), Reinhard (31st January 2022), Sunny (31st January 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Strange Long COVID Symptoms: Tremors & Vibrations

Many people are turning into "long haulers." That means long COVID symptoms. An odd new complication is internal body tremors or vibrations.

One of the more mysterious complications of the COVID-19 pandemic is the condition known as long COVID. Doctors sometimes call it post-acute sequelae of COVID (PASC) or Post-COVID Syndrome (PCS). They don’t understand it very well. Long COVID symptoms can be incredibly debilitating. More about that momentarily.

There is a really odd new complaint that no one knows what to do about. Some victims describe it as a feeling of internal vibrations. Others say it feels like buzzing, humming or tremors emanating from inside the body.

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/arti...ors-vibrations
    ----------

Tremors, Vibrations, buzzing... Sounds a lot like descriptions of Kundalini movement, doesn't it?
    If that kind of thing happened to many people at once, the world could sure seem to go a bit crazy!
    It does sound like that, but if one has not done the work to accommodate the energetics of it, it is going to be crazy making. Heck, it can be very difficult even if you have.. I believe the tendency for many will be to want to medicate it away and turn it into a disease state or more likely a mental illness.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2022), Gwin Ru (31st January 2022), Harmony (31st January 2022), Mark (8th April 2022), Reinhard (31st January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (31st January 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,941 times in 1,729 posts

Im really tired about this topic and I Take it with a grain of salt...

But if there is a place / Thread where to post this it is here.

Tom (montalk.net)
    @TomMontalk
    “Corona Vaccines from the Spiritual Perspective. Consequences on Soul and Spirit, and the Life after Death” by Thomas Mayer. Starting on page 26 of the PDF, intuitive healers describe what they sense about their patients, after jab vs before. Interesting.https://vaccineliberationarmy.com/wp...a-Vaccines.pdf

https://vaccineliberationarmy.com/wp...a-Vaccines.pdf

just reading yellow marks can give you the shivers...
    Last edited by Vicus; 8th April 2022 at 11:44.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2022), bluestflame (8th April 2022), Gwin Ru (8th April 2022), Harmony (13th August 2023), Mark (8th April 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,781 times in 4,377 posts

... about the IDEA of something anchored within a population's emotional body thanks to "Hollywood" vector:

Mel K & Pharma Analyst Whistleblower Karen Kingston On Government Sanctioned Mind Control 5-2-22 1:02:04
    First published at 14:34 UTC on May 3rd, 2022.

THE MEL K SHOW
    Mel K Show

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2022), bluestflame (4th May 2022), Delight (4th May 2022), Harmony (13th August 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #105
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,664 times in 306 posts

[QUOTE=Bill Ryan;1347670]
    Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Bill, I think it was the COVID-19 thread where I read a while back that you felt others’ fear recently.
    Yes the sensing others fear!

At a certain point in my journey I needed a divine mirror person to just hear me tell my story, so I could hear myself tell my story. But after awhile I could finally find my way around my own timeline that had been so compartmentalized previously. That is when navigating my own fear landscape became not only do-able, but an incredible piece of energy work to clear out things I could now see in there because i was not locked in flight-flight-freeze-flop- fawn (what I call currying favor, where you play nice with your abuser so as to avoid punishment… probably the most insidious and least recognized of the 5 fear responses because it isnt discussed and the controllers love it and so this is what most of society is still stuck in!)

Anyhow this therapist that specialized in IFS (internal family systems) therapy but had no experience whatsoever with complex ptsd to the DID level in specifically programmed/mk’d individuals, heard my story for 3 years but when covid hit there was this point in our sessions where i realized he was just locked in fear. So here we were in an expensive financial arrangement to his favor, with me supposedly working on moving OUT of fear, but yet whenever I spoke of the (then still emerging) pandemic as a clear scenario that I had understood was coming for a long time , and being orchestrated and not real, he stayed locked in fear. It was that moment of recognition that I was paying a lot of money to teach someone something they needed to/wanted to know how to do for themselves, so they took a career to put them in the path of people who were also working on just that — but in classic reversal energy architecture that is standard on Earth systems right now, i was the one in energy debt to his service. It was clear I needed to move on.

But yes to so much of this thread. I have so many weird stories of being sent to strange labs (always on a Saturday when no one would really be around except those I had been told to go meet) to get my blood taken and run in PcR tests. The Salk institute/Scripps and the eugenicist hematologist Ernst Beutler was particularly interested in my strange genetic anomaly of shapeshifting hemoglobin. So when the covid testing PcR nonsense got rolled out, and I was thinking of all that vis-a-vis my stepfather veterinarian (who was one of the vets doing the rocket sled tests in Alamagordo White Sands to break the sound barrier, launching pigs at speed until they could survive it, pork roast luaus in the sand dunes with the ‘failed experimental subjects’ on Fridays .. so sick, then later his work getting chimps in Africa for the space monkey program…. And still later all his work at UPenn on dog genetics and developing the dog cell lines for the human vaccine testing, pair in all my biological mother’s work on autism and mitichondria and epigenetic factors and the use of aborted human fetal tissues — especially those of Native Americans with alcoholism — the ozone research/chemtrail intersect with all of this via her work with Don Blake and the ‘discovery of the oxone hole’ tie in to AUTISM and genetics research and the use of PCR in all of it…)

http://https://news.vin.com/default....610&id=5101093

and then the personal awareness for all the bizarre experimentation done on me my whole life, it required an enormous amount of greiving and self forgiveness for the acknowledgment that in some way I had been on the fringe of awareness for how the whole plandemic, the vaccine rollout, the mind controlled gene expression and targeting especially of children… the way they acheived that via vaxxes, food additives, chemtrails and atmospheric manipulation, all the distortions of human dead babies and animals combined into sick ritual overlayed combinations… I had been there all along not understanding but yet KNOWING all the while. It was like realizing you had happily been drinking Snapple knowing all the while it was a flavor combination mother nature never intended, to use the exact line of the marketing campaign for that 1990’s beverage. Drinking the kool aid indeed.

So I spent my time in 2020 in greif and despair and also practicing as many sensory grounding skills and personal energy work toolbox building research and practice as possible.

Here it is 2023 and I feel like ok, here I am. I know. I can sit in compassionate witness for the terrible personal awareness of how humanity as a whole got here to this moment, or my piece of that awareness anyways. Its so big of course, this massive shadow. And I remember all the ritual and crap that happened at the WHO conference in Paris 1989 during the bicentennial of the Bastille Day revolution and know that to have been able to stand on the fringe and witness as I have and still be standing and breathing is nothing short of a miracle. And in that moment of seeing the miracle — there is no fear. Only love. Only gratitude for the impossible strength and candor that I have been shown and taught and learned and fought for myself by the skin of my teeth amidst agonizing circumstance — because I am one with the force and the force is with me. Or however you want to come to know that mantra (borrowed from Rogue OnE…)

As for those who have not yet found that miracle in themselves… I am patient. It will come. But I avoid them because I just cant resonate to that. Its been too long a journey and while I am compassionate for their plight, even as they usually scorn me and are baffled by my very existence and the life I have lead, we tend not to co-occupy a Rumi Field in which to meet one another. I am ok with this. I no longer curry favor of those who seek to scorn or abuse out of their own ignorance. Liberation is not usually glorious, but in that humbleness it is truly free.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2023), Gwin Ru (12th August 2023), Harmony (13th August 2023), Icare (12th August 2023), Patient (17th September 2023), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2023)

11. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,781 times in 4,377 posts

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2023), Harmony (18th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6