+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coronavirus and positively charged ionic silver

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Coronavirus and positively charged ionic silver

In this article is some data on sub nano positively charged ionic silver.

https://www.cutcat.com/item_images/S...ollArticle.pdf

super small sub nano sized. As that has huge surface area and will find all the individual virus that may be involved in the situation at hand.

Here is a study done on positively charged ionic silver. the study was on the aspect of dealing with the SARS virus.

Viral Pathogens and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome: Oligodynamic Ag+ for Direct Immune Intervention

Quote Abstract

This retrospective study of silver-based therapeutics briefly reviews their history, and then explores the modern application of charged silver particles, especially as an antiviral agent. The recent outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) suggests this is timely. Medical literature shows that a variety of viruses have been successfully treated with silver-based drugs. However, 'silver salts' and/or inferior silver preparations lack the bio-availability, active silver content and safety needed to be effective. State-of-the-art, electrolytically produced 'oligodynamic' Ag+, however, offers distinct advantages and versatility of use over older and cruder formulations. Possessing much smaller, subnanometer-sized particles, greater electrical potential and lower concentrations, it is more bio-available than other formulations. Efficacy against the SARS-related coronavirus, for example, may be enhanced when nebulized Ag+ is inhaled. This should achieve swift reduction of viral loads, especially in the early stages. Moreover, there is no known toxicity for Oligodynamic Ag+ in humans. The only known mechanism of resistance also appears to play no role notwithstanding the mutability of the coronavirus. Therefore no functional barrier to the virotoxic effects of oligodynamic Ag+ may be expected regardless of the rapidity or variety of mutations.
    Best made with de-ionized water but it can be done with distilled water. the reason for de-ionized water is that it can't carry a charge and then we are more likely to have positively charged silver ions and not other varieties of silver particles. Regular distilled water remains conductive, De-ionized is much less so, to say the least. When I made my sub nano silver mixes, I used them immediately, after making them. They were done with distilled water. Disconnect electrodes, use immediately. Just to help the charge levels be as high as possible. Whether that was real or imagined, it is the tactic I utilized.

nebulizers are all over the place, plenty of them on ebay. best to buy them before mail systems shut down. what they are, is ultrasonic type hand held humidifiers. In a pinch a standard hardware store ultrasonic humidifier will do the job, but you'll need a fair bit more sub nano positively charged ionic silver solution.

What the one study says, is, in the testing..that a cat corona virus was used as an analog, it being a corona virus.

With one hour of use of the nebulizer, the viral load was reduced by 90% in the lungs and if continued for 24 hours, the virus had reached practical levels of undetectability in the given body (test subject) (presumably a cat in this case). As in 99.99% reduced. Undetectable.

All over ebay, get one, maybe. Yah think?

There are cheaper ones than this. Note they are all disappearing fast these past few days. I wonder why.

The real trick is to make the mix with very low voltage levels, so as to cause the particles to be very very small. Ionic in size, positively charged silver ions. Less than 1 volt, optimally at 0.9v. see my comments in various threads on the effects of sub nano silver mixes.

this super low voltage method was originally created and spoken of in the 70's in the book, 'the body electric'

https://microondes.files.wordpress.c...ctric-full.pdf

this sub nano positively charged silver ion is attracted to the virus cell wall and breaches it on contact. Breaks it down. The polarity difference is what makes it happen. The deal is..the particles have to be small enough to reach the wall of the virus (sub nano) and everywhere...ie.. huge amounts of sub nano particles. which happens simply by lowering the voltage to the right level. if the voltage is too high, then large chunks of silver tear off an you've not got a light enough concentration and not small enough particles. 300ml, 24-36hrs, and a old dead 1.2v or so battery. In a dark spot, no sunlight/light!!

Note that Scott Kelly came back from the ISS with longer telemores (see all the news stories on this). it turns out that the Russians are now making all the water for the ISS and use an analog of this method. The astronauts are using this day in and day out. Scott Kelly consumed it for a year straight and he's fine. NASA is totally on board with this, as they put their iodine purification method away, and went in this direction, instead, as the primary water purification method. They just failed to make the connection to the telomeres lengthening and the sub nano silver ion impregnation of the entire ISS water supply.

so the day to day entire water supply for the astronauts is a subnano silver impregnated mixture. the author of the body electric, was using it to cause fingers to regenerate on children.

So we get proof of some aspects of the backdrop of the regeneration, via Scott Kelly's DNA, as found by NASA. Which takes you right to the 'white powder of gold', or the philosopher's stone. The manna, the food of the gods.

I myself just purchased 5 more hand held nebulizers, to buttress the one I have. Going to send them off to aged parents and a family member or two. Along with some bottles of a specific fluid...

In a pinch, garden variety colloidal might work just fine, but the other would be best, as the particles are very very small and in very low concentration. like 5ppm or so, maybe less. Try to avoid regular old commercial colloids, unless they can show the particles are very very small. No one wants large particles in places they should not be.

Use it to get the given job done, and consider stopping right there. the studies say no known or perceived dangers, but I'm not sure anyone should be testing that.

Bonus points for: no vaccine....one gains immunity via antibody creation due to exposure, and has a potential solution ready for any second and third round mutations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    could someone fix the spelling of the title proper? My usual fast typing and use of spell checkers after the fact, did not serve me well here.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st April 2020 at 21:05.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (1st April 2020), Baby Steps (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), DeeMetrios (3rd April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (2nd April 2020), George (2nd April 2020), hohoemi (4th April 2020), JRS (3rd April 2020), Kryztian (2nd April 2020), leavesoftrees (2nd April 2020), Matt P (3rd April 2020), meeradas (9th April 2020), Sadieblue (1st April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (3rd April 2020), Sophocles (1st April 2020), spade (2nd April 2020), Stephanie (1st April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st April 2020), Sunny (1st April 2020), toppy (2nd April 2020), Valerie Villars (8th April 2020), wegge (1st April 2020), wisky (2nd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Coronavirus and positively charged ionic silver

I have been spraying CS (sovereign) into my mouth and inhaling the residual mist regularly for about a week now - it is weird - on one hand it stops the irritable cough (after a hacking clearing session) for like a few hours and then after that the coughing resumes - I almost feel as if my lungs or throat starts to work with the silver particles, then after tries to get rid of the silver particles. So I'm not too sure on this yet...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

DeeMetrios (3rd April 2020), silvanelf (8th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

One does not want silver particles in their intake system. sub-nano is probably as good as it is going to get. positively charged ions. So, one has to make their own concoctions, via brains and effort. One would have to contact the maker of the given CS, and see what they say about particle size.

and then the nebulizer. the ultrasonic nebulizer. That is the critical bit.

I just looked up the product. no info on their website, in the immediate search. regardless, the nebulizer is a key device.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (2nd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

When i purchased my back up bottle of Collodial Silver i noticed Ionic Silver as well .
    Are they one & the same ?

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

https://colloidalearth.com/blogs/new...hich-is-better

Quote True Colloidal Silver is made up of tiny nanoparticles of metallic silver. The particles are comprehensive and do not merge with other elements. In its ionic form, silver is extremely reactive with other elements, and will eagerly combine to form compounds. Inside the human body, chloride is the most predominant anion. Silver ions will immediately merge with chloride to create an insoluble mixture of silver chloride.

True Colloid silver passes through a semi-permeable membrane but not entirely. In other words, if colloidal silver is poured over a semi-permeable membrane, the liquid will mostly pass through, but particles will be left behind. Furthermore, these particles, which are more significant than ions, are also more stable.

Ionic silver

Ionic silver is by far the most common type of silver supplement. It’s made of silver ions in solution, usually with water. A silver ion is an atom of silver which is incomplete because it misses one electron. These ions are so small that if an ionic solution is poured over a semi-permeable membrane, no particulate or residue will be left behind. Once these ions come into contact with cells, they can ‘steal’ an electron from those cells. This hypothetically is a good thing because it means that cells that have an extra electron are destroyed. This is how ionic silver solutions kill pathogens and other bacteria.

When it comes to evaluating ionic silver, there has never been a demonstration of ionic silver’s ability to kill pathogens in the human body. When it comes to safety, ionic silver poses a concern. Because silver ions are extremely unstable, they are desperate to achieve an even number of electrons. This means that while, yes, they can steal electrons, they can also donate electrons. In practical terms, what that means is that if you drink them, ionic silver solutions can be taken up by your protein and fat cells and left behind in your body. This can lead to a disorder known as argyria, which is when your skin turns blue-gray. It is irreversible.

In our case, we are trying to make the silver particles as small as possible, which is why they are made at very low voltages. Higher voltages leaves you with large silver particles, not nano silver, or less nano-ish. We are are also not using de-ionized water, we are using distilled water, which can transfer charge (conduct current) or is electrically conductive, so we can't get to positively charged ionic silver. De-ionized water, cannot transfer charge or conduct electricity, so when it is made with de-ionized water, we get to having a positively charged silver nano-particle. If we make them at very low voltages,we get to low nano sized silver, at low PPM or 'parts per million'.

We are also not using much of it. Very little is required to deal with the situation at hand, here. So far away from the problem of argyria (skin turning purple), that note the original study listed in the opening post, (about using against SARS) - does not even mention it, when it speaks of possible downsides.

Quote Abstract

The bactericidal efficiency of various positively and negatively charged silver nanoparticles has been extensively evaluated in literature, but there is no report on efficacy of neutrally charged silver nanoparticles. The goal of this study is to evaluate the role of electrical charge at the surface of silver nanoparticles on antibacterial activity against a panel of microorganisms. Three different silver nanoparticles were synthesized by different methods, providing three different electrical surface charges (positive, neutral, and negative). The antibacterial activity of these nanoparticles was tested against gram-positive (i.e., Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus mutans, and Streptococcus pyogenes) and gram-negative (i.e., Escherichia coli and Proteus vulgaris) bacteria. Well diffusion and micro-dilution tests were used to evaluate the bactericidal activity of the nanoparticles. According to the obtained results, the positively-charged silver nanoparticles showed the highest bactericidal activity against all microorganisms tested. The negatively charged silver nanoparticles had the least and the neutral nanoparticles had intermediate antibacterial activity. The most resistant bacteria were Proteus vulgaris. We found that the surface charge of the silver nanoparticles was a significant factor affecting bactericidal activity on these surfaces. Although the positively charged nanoparticles showed the highest level of effectiveness against the organisms tested, the neutrally charged particles were also potent against most bacterial species.
    https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jnm/2015/720654/

In this case, due to the distilled water and the relatively neutral charge result for the smaller nano particles made via the low voltage, we get to the last line in the above quote, which is that they are also potent.

I've already used this to clear up a fungal or bacterial infection in my lungs, and it could have also been coronavirus itself.

After all, I did have the so called lead in symptoms of: a few days of sniffles and a slightly leaky nose, and then a slowly developing light and minor cough and then, out of the blue, a whooping cough that was dry and relentless. Followed by a very rapid onset of a chest tightening of proportions that I've never had before, with anything. Muscle aches (almost a skeletal ache), that I finally noted had been developing for a day or two. Heart flutter, as well, as I do have a native atrial fibrillation problem. A fever might have tried to develop, but it may also have been heat (blood pressure increase, etc) from the coughing fit that was headed toward continual.

I used my little hand held nebulizer and a very weak self made nano silver concoction. About 20 minutes of inhaling the mix and probably... 40mll used up max, probably less. Wasn't sure the level changed at all on this particular unit. Which in this case, is just a 'personal humidifier', with a near 500ml capacity.

Problem gone by the time the evening was over. Whether the problem left on it's own or left via other means, well....
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th April 2020 at 01:52.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th April 2020), Kryztian (8th April 2020), Sophocles (5th April 2020), spade (5th April 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Basically, I can't give a positive answer one way or another. People have to do their own thinking.

Giving a positive answer in one way, is dangerous for the forum, yet I'd like to get the message out.

Until some preventative comes along and saves the given at risk ass, in the immediate of that risk, then I like to think that this thread is quite useful.

The 'potential' insurance policy it generates for the cost and attention paid, is, well...priceless.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th April 2020), Sophocles (5th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

This may explain why the nebulized su-nano ionic silver seemed to be so successful, in such a short period of time. As it is inhaled and gets to the blood, immediately.

that it is quite possibly a blood problem:

Quote Using computational analysis (modeling the behavior of a molecule in a computer), they've worked out the probable mechanism by which SARS-nCov-2 wreaks havoc on patients, as well as why chloroquine and favipiravir seem to work.

Here's what I've figured out:
    Inside our red blood cells, there is a molecule called hemoglobin, which contains heme groups. Each heme group is a molecular "ring" (called a porphyrin) that can hold an iron (Fe) ion inside.

Having an iron ion inside is what allows this heme to carry O2 (and CO2) in our blood.
    Red blood cells with hemoglobin inside pick up O2 on the heme groups as they pass through our lungs, and can also carry back CO2 to be exchanged again for O2. This is how our bodies move O2 to our tissues and remove CO2 waste products, i.e. "cardiovascular."
    The virus's RNA also codes for a number of non-structural proteins. These are pieces that get made during viral replication but aren't part of the main virus particle.

Many viruses have these; they're like helper proteins that facilitate things that the virus does.
    The paper modeled these and found that the proteins "collaborate" to knock iron ions out of heme groups (HBB) and replace them with one of the proteins.

This makes the red blood cell unable to transport O2 and CO2.
    If the computer modeling is right, it shows that the virus hijacks our [red] blood [cells] and makes it unable to carry O2 to a patient's tissues/organs, and likewise unable to carry CO2 out of them.
    This would lead to organ and tissue death, roughly in the same way as if a patient were being suffocated.

Even when a patient can breath (fill lungs with air), the oxygen isn't getting to the cells in their body.
    The inflammation in the lungs results from the lungs not being able to perform the oxygen/CO2 exchange, and would therefore appear to be a SECONDARY result of the hijacking of the blood.

The lungs not working is a result of lack of O2 in blood, not the cause of it.
    The paper models the behavior of chloroquine and faviparavir as well, which appear to bind to the non-structural viral proteins that hijack the heme groups, thus inhibiting them from knocking out the iron and wrecking the O2-carrying ability of the red blood cells.
    This also explains the observation made by various ER docs (incl this one in New Orleans) that patients tend to have elevated ferritin: ferritin is used to store excess iron. If a lot of iron is knocked out of heme groups and floating around, the body produces more ferritin:
    texags.com/forums/84/topi…
    If true, this may mean a few things:

1. Starting drug treatment while symptoms are mild keeps virus from hijacking too much blood, enabling a still-healthy body to mount an immune response.

Explains why early drug treatment (first week of symptoms) is often successful.
    2. Drug treatment and intubation once patient is critical will rarely work because tissues/organs are already damaged, blood can't carry O2, and the body is too weak to produce new red blood cells able to carry Fe (and thus oxygen/CO2) even if drugs inhibit more hijacking.
    3. Thus: start severe patients on drug treatment upon hospital intake to suppress further hijacking of blood by the virus, then give them a blood transfusion of new red blood cells immediately that are unhijacked.

If all this is true, we would see rapid patient improvement.
    (i.e. this theory should be very testable)

Also, if it's true, we're gonna need a lot of blood donations.

So far as I know, there are no studies where we've tried transfusing blood from a patient who HASN'T had or recovered from COVID-19:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

hohoemi (8th April 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

thnx for the link , good to know Collodial Silver is better .
    cheers

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

https://www.silver-colloids.com/about-ionic-silver/

This is a good site and article on silver. Here is an excerpt.

Bioavailability of Ionic Silver

Promotional claims made for ionic silver products describe it as having high bioavailability. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The Merck Manual makes it clear that bioavailability is the amount of unchanged drug that reaches the systemic circulation. To be bioavailable the substance being ingested must attain systemic circulation unchanged in form. Because silver ions are highly reactive they quickly form compounds in the body and therefore cannot remain unchanged. While it is the highly reactive nature of silver ions that provides its antimicrobial properties, it also causes the rapid formation of compounds and prevents the continued existence of silver ions inside the human body. Because silver ions cannot exist inside the human body the bioavailability is virtually nonexistent. Silver compounds such as silver chloride in the bloodstream provide no meaningful antimicrobial properties.
    Searching for Silver Ions in The Bloodstream

A silver Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) is a scientific instrument that can detect the presence of silver ions in blood serum. An ISE is able to detect silver ions that have not combined to form compounds. Once a silver ion combines to form a compound such as silver chloride the ISE will not be able to detect it. Over the years attempts have been made to generate silver ions in vivo by applying a small DC current to a silver catheter inserted directly into the bloodstream. The process is called electrolysis and it can produce silver ions in water or in the bloodstream. The researchers were using an ISE to measure the concentration of silver ions downstream from their point of generation. They soon discovered that the silver ions were very short lived in the bloodstream and determined that the half-life was about 7.8 seconds. Because blood serum contains about 3900 ppm of chloride the silver ions were forming silver chloride and could no longer be detected by the ISE instrument. Since silver ions that are created in the bloodstream by electrolysis cannot survive there is no reason to believe that silver ions that enter the body by any other means could survive. The proof of this fact lies in taking blood samples after ingesting ionic silver and testing for the presence of silver ions using an ISE.

The author has pointed out this fact to the producers of ionic silver products and challenged them to provide proof that silver ions can be measured using an ISE in blood samples taken after ingesting their products. Since this challenge was made in the mid-1990s not one manufacturer of ionic silver has been able to prove the existence of silver ions in human blood serum after ingesting their products. It seems reasonable to assume that at least one producer of ionic silver products would take the challenge and want to prove to the world that silver ions can be measured in the body after ingesting their product, but there has not been one! The author suggests that you ask your favorite producer of ionic silver why they are unable to prove that silver ions can exist inside the body using an ISE.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Carmody (12th April 2020), silvanelf (8th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Trying to find an old article explaining the expense and equipment to make a true colloidal silver W/O ions.
    True Colloidal Silver

To make a true colloid is a complicated, complex and costly process. It is no mystery why most producers choose to make ionic silver instead and simply call it colloidal silver. Thankfully, more consumers are educating themselves about this deception, and more and more are learning this simple test: If it looks like water, it is ionic silver, not a true silver colloid.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

I have used ionic nano silver and have had some incredible successes with it. I had a mysterious infection (originally diagnoses are urinary tract, but tests came back negative) that was lessened but not cured by using the very toxic anti-biotic Cipro. It last for over 10 days and I had very little energy throughout. Then, I took silver and it cured it in three days. Two people I know cured their Lyme's disease with this silver. However, I know this will not fight all infection. It kills some bacteria, viruses, molds, etc. but not all.

I have searched the internet and not seen any specific answers on this: will Silver attack COVID-19 or other forms of Corona viruses? What evidence is there? It doesn't have to be a result of a scientific study and can just be anecdotal (like my story saying "it worked for me").

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

all I can say is I have been using colloidal silver for over 30 ears and have cured many a urinary infection among many other things. i stopped using anti biotics many years ago due to this great product.
    it works for me

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Carmody (12th April 2020), Constance (8th April 2020), Elainie (8th April 2020), leavesoftrees (9th April 2020), silvanelf (8th April 2020), sunwings (9th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread