+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louis Pasteur v Antoine Bechamp Germ Theory

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Default Louis Pasteur v Antoine Bechamp Germ Theory

During this corona virus episode, I thought a review of the history of germ theory might be helpful to put some issues in perspective.

I quickly found a couple of articles to start the ball rolling.

Pasteur vs. Bechamp: An Alternative View of Infectious Disease

Who Had Their Finger on the Magic of Life - Antoine Bechamp or Louis Pasteur?

Pasteur conceded to Bechamp on his deathbed:

“Le microbe n’est rien, le terrain est tout.” (The microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything) —Last words of Louis Pasteur (Father of the “Germ Theory” of disease).

My own experience bears this out. We cannot "catch" things from people sneezing or coughing by us if we keep our "inner terrain" healthy and strong.

My experience is that when the body has an occasional cold, flu, diarrhea, or vomiting, it is a detox to rid the body of environmental toxins that may have accumulated over time or are acute. Once the detox episode is over, I usually feel stronger than before.

I must admit I am extreme in trying to keep as many toxins as possible away from my body, e.g., I make everything that goes in or on my body myself so I know what is in it.

Especially with food, I only eat food in its most alive state by not cooking, freezing, or drying it. Again, I prepare all my food myself to be sure not too much heat is used to kill the live enzymes. I learned to do this for my fragile health since I started studying Aajonus Vonderplanitz in 2003.
    Last edited by anandacate; 2nd April 2020 at 17:24.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Caliban (2nd April 2020), Craig (2nd April 2020), DeDukshyn (2nd April 2020), Gwin Ru (14th August 2020), jjjones (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), Kryztian (2nd April 2020), Mark Tuahmen (3rd April 2020), Matt P (3rd April 2020), Mypos (2nd April 2020), Soda (3rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd April 2020), Sunny-side-up (2nd April 2020), Tigger (2nd April 2020), toppy (2nd April 2020), Yvanka (2nd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: Louis Pasteur v Antoine Bechamp Germ Theory

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    During this corona virus episode, I thought a review of the history of germ theory might be helpful to put some issues in perspective.

“Le microbe n’est rien, le terrain est tout.” (The microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything) —Last words of Louis Pasteur (Father of the “Germ Theory” of disease).

My own experience bears this out. We cannot "catch" things from people sneezing or coughing by us if we keep our "inner terrain" healthy and strong.

My experience is that when the body has an occasional cold, flu, diarrhea, or vomiting, it is a detox to rid the body of environmental toxins that may have accumulated over time or are acute. Once the detox episode is over, I usually feel stronger than before.

I must admit I am extreme in trying to remove as many toxins as possible, including the ones created by cooking, freezing, or drying food. I have been studying Aajonus Vonderplanitz since 2003.
    Im really triggered by this idea. But what im wondering is how the whole smallpox Indian thing can be explained in this way. And also children seem to contiminate each other. And little children cannot have alot of toxins in there bodies allready. How would you explain this?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

anandacate (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Blastolabs (3rd November 2020), Chris Gilbert (2nd July 2020), Gwin Ru (14th August 2020), jjjones (2nd April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd April 2020), Sunny-side-up (2nd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

This article has an interesting theory of what might have happened.

Did Colonists Give Infected Blankets to Native Americans as Biological Warfare?

In conclusion the article states:

"But Kelton cautions against focusing too much on the smallpox blanket incident as a documented method of attack against Native Americans. He says the tactic, however callous and brutal, is only a small part of a larger story of brutality in the 1600s and 1700s. During this period British forces tried to drive out Native Americans by cutting down their corn and burning their homes, turning them into refugees. In Kelton’s view, that rendered them far more vulnerable to the ravages of disease than a pile of infected blankets."

This is but one example of how the Native Americans had been under much stress, which would reduce their immune system strength making them more vulnerable to diseases.

Children can inherit toxins from their parents and the environment as well.
    Last edited by anandacate; 2nd April 2020 at 17:45.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Blastolabs (3rd November 2020), Caliban (2nd April 2020), Chris Gilbert (2nd July 2020), Gwin Ru (14th August 2020), jjjones (2nd April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (2nd April 2020), toppy (2nd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

This article has an interesting theory of what might have happened.

"But Kelton cautions against focusing too much on the smallpox blanket incident as a documented method of attack against Native Americans. He says the tactic, however callous and brutal, is only a small part of a larger story of brutality in the 1600s and 1700s. During this period British forces tried to drive out Native Americans by cutting down their corn and burning their homes, turning them into refugees. In Kelton’s view, that rendered them far more vulnerable to the ravages of disease than a pile of infected blankets."

This is but one example of how the Native Americans had been under much stress, which would reduce their immune system strength making them more vulnerable to diseases.

Children can inherit toxins from their parents and the environment as well.
    The natives at the time were fearing for their lives; the discrimination made slavery seem tame, the white man had declared war, basically was stealing all their land, etc. etc. They were angry and fearful beyond imagination.

"Terrain" is more than toxins. Fear, stress, anxiety, etc. are all part of the terrain.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

anandacate (2nd April 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2020), Blastolabs (3rd November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th August 2020), jjjones (2nd April 2020), justntime2learn (2nd April 2020), Matt P (3rd April 2020), Mypos (2nd April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd April 2020), Sunny-side-up (2nd April 2020), Tigger (2nd April 2020), toppy (2nd April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Just saw this important video. I also posted it here. It ties in with the OP. He gives a great summary on the topic of viruses, IMHO.

Hope this Bit Chute video (12:29) made by Tom Barnett is still working. The YouTube one was taken down.

Why You CANNOT and Will NEVER "Catch" Coronavirus
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/xhudT0Ssnt4/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Gwin Ru (14th August 2020), Mark Tuahmen (3rd April 2020), Matt P (3rd April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Pasteur also recognized value of strengthening immunity by exposure to pathogen. Pasteur saw many sick animals from sick environment. Although life long disagreement with Béchamp, he also recognized value in Béchamp's work. Pasteur often criticized for adding nothing new but he develop many basic ideas into more detail and gave concept to ideas not well understood and tested in the field and on himself. He was a brave man taking many risks to find answers. Maybe both Béchamp's and Pasteur's ideas must be taken together for equal contribution. Complimentary, I think is the correct word. Sorry my English not so good.

12. Link to Post #7
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Have heard this idea of exosome before and discussed this many times with professor friend who is biologist but I do not believe it to be solitary explanation for viruses. Very confused thinking to me. My professor friend studied viruses for several decades and he suggests exosome only one behviour of cells. Exosomes one type of capsule excreted. Viruses also exist independent of exosomes. I study some biology/microbiology books when younger because I like learning but cannot understand how smart person think this way. Sorry to differ opinion.

13. Link to Post #8
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

One thing also with this man's thinking. Viruses also can induce endotoxin production by taking over host RNA. Not just environmental toxins in body.

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

[QUOTE=anandacate;1347925]This article has an interesting theory of what might have happened.

"[B]But Kelton cautions against focusing too much on the smallpox blanket incident as a documented method of attack against Native Americans. He says the tactic, however callous and brutal, is only a small part of a larger story of brutality in the 1600s and 1700s. During this period British forces tried to drive out Native Americans by cutting down their corn and burning their homes, turning them into refugees. In Kelton’s view, that rendered them far more vulnerable to the ravages of disease than a pile of infected blankets."

Children can inherit toxins from their parents and the environment as well.[/QUOTE

...Just to piggyback on the ideas poignantly presented: … I would also add the likelihood that the small pox epidemic is simply a ruse or cover story, used explain away the heinous atrocities inflicted on the Native americans by the British.

it has been said that: History is written by the victors.....

Blessings Luke

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), DeDukshyn (3rd April 2020), Matt P (3rd April 2020), Mypos (4th April 2020)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

I must admit I am extreme in trying to keep as many toxins as possible away from my body, e.g., I make everything that goes in or on my body myself so I know what is in it.

Especially with food, I only eat food in its most alive state by not cooking, freezing, or drying it. Again, I prepare all my food myself to be sure not too much heat is used to kill the live enzymes. I learned to do this for my fragile health since I started studying Aajonus Vonderplanitz in 2003.
    .. I love this post, Thank you for Ananadcate for bringing this up...

.The Philosophy of treating the terrain vs treating the Germ is the foundational concept which seperates allopathic/conventional medicine from Naturopathic/Biological (and most alternative) medicine approaches.

I would like add in a corollary, of perhaps equal importance, which may further the readers understanding of how to optimally heal our Mind, Body, Spirit Systems (MBSS) at the deepest levels – that being Pleomorhphism.

https://biomedicine.com/education/ab...cts/pleo-sanum
    (
    The sannum remedies are based on this principle and prove the authenticity of pleomorphism.

The concept of treating the terrain/milieu is the reason why any true naturopath/Biologic medicine physician is not as concerned by diagnostic labels as they are on how the patient is presenting on a MBSS level.

We must stop thinking of illness as being of one cause – All illness is multifactorial ( including Covid 19)

I do think the information presented in this thread is elemental in understanding the Covid 19 hoax that is clearly being perpetrated upon us for very nefarious reasons. (For those who ears to hear and eyes to see)
    Blessings

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 3rd April 2020 at 17:05.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2020), Mypos (4th April 2020)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

To give all this some topical context, I’d recommend searching for Dr Thomas Cowan’s recent videos on youtube. Cowan is a Medical Doctor and most well-known for his seminal research in the field of cardiology published in his debut book 'Human Heart, Cosmic Heart'. I rarely visit this forum and haven't looked, but I'd be surprised if someone hasn't posted one of his videos somewhere on here already.

Cowan follows Rudolf Steiner's view that viruses are not in essence contagious but rather excretions derived from cellular toxicity and poisoning. He asserts that the history of flu pandemics, including the 1918 Spanish flu are not due to contagion but rather the electrification of the planet and an inbuilt detox mechanism within our physiology which is currently responding to the latest instalment, that being 5G.

Just a brief aside about 5G........4G is bad enough and what we know from the science is that the current frequency of 2.4GHz unravels the voltage-gated calcium channels surrounding our cells and is linked to every illness going from neurological disease (Alzheimer’s etc) to Cancer to heart disease. 5G is 10x the strength……

I spent most of last year living in a flat with no wifi, everything wired, an expensive and heavy-duty frequency machine to knock out surrounding wifi signals and stetzer filters in the sockets to quell dirty electricity. It was like living in a fifth dimensional temple. The clean energy was palpable and my feeling is that this has been foisted on us so incrementally that people have long forgotten the relative sense of serenity that comes from living wifi free. We are electromagnetic beings and our physiology was not naturally designed to be exposed to these frequencies 24/7.

Anyway, Cowan’s work led me to consider the intricate and intelligent use of cooperation as explicated in Lynne McTaggart’s books ‘The Field’, ‘The Bond’ and also the book ‘The Body Electric’ which explores the electromagnetic nature of the human organism. I’m just wondering if our electromagnetic nature and what we know about the Biophoton field (Dr Klinghardt’s work) may tie into Dr Cowan’s work and the nature of ‘contagion’ in general.

To wind back a little, our own microbiome uses something called quorum sensing to intelligently conduct its activity in terms of the regulation of gene expression. In essence, our bacteria are able to communicate with each other at any given moment and modulate their behaviour according to the particular biochemical activity occurring within our organism at any given time.

There is an equivalent of this in the viral world. It’s called ‘Arbitrium’. This phenomenon involves a peptide of six amino acids which is produced when a bacteriophage (which is actually a virus which ‘eats’ bacteria) is present in a host. Sounds complex but again, in essence it’s simply the case that some viruses at least are not just maintaining their own survival and things that ‘grow out of control’ but are actively able to communicate with their family to meticulously co-ordinate their activity and modify certain behaviours. It’s also worthwhile knowing that viruses make up about 8% of our genome and can certainly be beneficial much of the time. See this lecture here from an MD Phd entitled “The Mammalian Virome in genetic analysis of health and disease pathogenesis”:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRVxTBuvChU

Now, if this level of communication is possible WITHIN the body, is it not possible that viruses can also communicate intelligently and benevolently BETWEEN individuals for the purpose of health (if viruses are indeed a vehicle for cellular detox)? I’m considering here the science of our electromagnetic nature and how we electrically affect each other’s nervous systems when in close physical proximity, as well as Stephen Porges findings on the social nervous system and polyvagal theory. Just think in terms of how a baby mimics the Mother’s nervous system. It’s also known that in the pre-motor cortex we have ‘mirror neurons’ which some neuroscientists have claimed are so powerful that they are capable of enabling us to mirror and echo each other’s intentions.

For those who think this an impossibility, at the subatomic/quantum level, it seems this kind of phenomenon is certainly taking place. Perhaps one of the greatest mysteries in the Universe is the principle of non-locality or ‘action at a distance’: at the subatomic level, it’s been observed that two electrons can communicate perfectly when next to each other. They have a quality called ‘spin’ and when one is spinning in one direction, the other knows it should spin the other. However, when isolated at opposite ends of a particle accelerator, they are still in perfectly harmonious communication and enact the same dance, even though they are theoretically light years away from each other……..

Dr Cowan asserts that we don’t ‘catch’ viruses but perhaps it’s more the case that we don’t catch them in the way we’re traditionally told i.e. through physical transfer, having them on our body, from being airborne etc. Rather, could it be possible that they constitute a form of beneficial ‘information field’ with specific inbuilt evolutionary benefits which are potentially available for other human beings to tap into and then initiate within their own organisms? When we consider that our DNA is a receiver/transmitter, I don’t see why this level of communication shouldn’t be possible.

If Cowan is right and the raison d’étre for viruses is detoxifying the body on a cellular level, they may be quite naturally able to make their presence and activity electromagnetically ‘known’ using the type of quorum sensing/arbitrium described above, the key point being that this can occur between human beings, not just within one organism. Thus, what looks like ‘catching the flu’ is actually a positive, helpful and intelligent ‘contagion’ (though we’d now need a more benevolent word) which is picked up via the Autonomic Nervous System/Biophoton field in order to benefit us. Completely subjective I know but I’ve had many 10 day/2 week flus in my life and as awful as they were, I always instinctively felt that these viruses had some sort of symbiotic relationship/resonance with my body and with my health.

With this model, the people ‘dying of coronavirus’ are literally dying of detox (Herxheimer reaction). As poisons and toxins are pulled out of the cellular structures and flood the body systemically, the organs become overwhelmed. I know from my own study and health issues that candida/mould in the body is likely a protective infection and merely a symptom of metal toxicity, dead cells which need mopping up and other underlying causes. I’m considering that the mucous in the lungs we see in Corona is also a symptom of some fundamentally more causative factor and an intelligent action of the body to try and ‘clean house’.

If this is correct, then all the social distancing and isolation makes sense. Agenda 21 stipulates that there is an overpopulation problem and the PTB really DON’T want us catching this because it’s detoxing us and giving us better health and an improved inner terrain. Any vaccine will of course be just full of ****e and designed to make us sicker than we’ve ever been. Again, Lynne McTaggart’s work on ‘The Field’ may hold some keys to all this I feel……….

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

anandacate (4th April 2020), Orph (4th April 2020)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AxisMundi (here)
    To give all this some topical context, I’d recommend searching for Dr Thomas Cowan’s recent videos on youtube. Cowan is a Medical Doctor and most well-known for his seminal research in the field of cardiology published in his debut book 'Human Heart, Cosmic Heart'. I rarely visit this forum and haven't looked, but I'd be surprised if someone hasn't posted one of his videos somewhere on here already.

Cowan follows Rudolf Steiner's view that viruses are not in essence contagious but rather excretions derived from cellular toxicity and poisoning. He asserts that the history of flu pandemics, including the 1918 Spanish flu are not due to contagion but rather the electrification of the planet and an inbuilt detox mechanism within our physiology which is currently responding to the latest installment, that being 5G.

Note: In this video Dr. Cowan makes it clear that it is not just 5G that causes a toxic overload in our cells, it can come from other electromagnetic frequencies as well. He mentions the 20,000 radiation-emitting satellites surrounding Earth in the Van Allen belt. He also mentions toxic overload has to do with the amount of metal in the cells as well as the water quality of the cells. Vaccines inject aluminum into the system creating a perfect storm for the deterioration of the species, which is what we are experiencing now.

Dr. Thomas Cowan Bio
    Thomas Cowan, M.D., has studied and written about many subjects in medicine including nutrition, anthroposophical medicine, and herbal medicine. He is the author of Human Heart, Cosmic Heart, the principal author of  The Fourfold Path to Healing, and co-author (with Sally Fallon) of  The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby and Child Care. Dr. Cowan has served as vice president of the Physicians Association for Anthroposophic Medicine and is a founding board member of the Weston A. Price Foundation®.

He also writes the “Ask the Doctor” column in Wise Traditions in Food, Farming, and the Healing Arts (the Weston A. Price Foundation’s quarterly magazine) and has lectured throughout the United States and Canada. In 2016, he and his family launched Dr. Cowan's Garden, a company that makes and sells organic vegetable powders to help people diversify their vegetable consumption. He has three grown children and lives and practices medicine in San Francisco.
    Last edited by anandacate; 5th April 2020 at 01:20.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

AxisMundi (5th April 2020), Luke Holiday (2nd September 2020), Mypos (5th April 2020)

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

Objective:Health: Germ Theory vs. Terrain Theory - Why Not Both?

Sott.net
    Tue, 11 Aug 2020 00:00 UTC

Thanks to Louis Pasteur, a cornerstone of our modern medicine has been based on the notion of 'killing germs'. But current science is telling us that struggling against germs is not an accurate portrayal of what it means to be healthy.

Rather than thinking of our bodies as a battlefield, humans and microbes must now be seen as a co-evolved system for the mutual benefit of both the host and resident microbes. Health is the result of balanced harmony between resident microbes and human cells.

But alas, the germ theory is holding strong, with every new disease, no matter how benign (*cough* covid...), setting the medical establishment into full military mode, trying to come up with vaccines and medications to eradicate 'the enemy'. This paradigm has been with us for well over a century and yet we seem to have come to a dead end. Perhaps the mainstream medical establishment needs to incorporate some of Terrain theory into its tool kit to truly get to the bottom of human disease and how to deal with it.

Join us on this episode of Objective:Health as we look into where both germ theory and terrain theory get it right (and wrong).

And check us out on Brighteon!

For other health-related news and more, you can find us on:

♥Twitter: https://twitter.com/objecthealth
    ♥Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/objecthealth/
    ♥Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channel/objectivehealth

♥And you can check out all of our previous shows (pre YouTube) here.

Running Time: 00:39:34

Download: MP3 — 36.2 MB

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Luke Holiday (2nd September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread