Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 5499

Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #4301
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

As predicted by many of us

Quote The NHS app has been updated to include far more than vaccine jabs, according to privacy campaigners.

Julia: "Data relating to mental health, lifestyle, ethnic origin, biometric data and alleged criminal behaviour; what the hell does that have to do with proving you've had two jabs!?"

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Apulu (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Brigantia (27th December 2021), DaveToo (27th December 2021), greybeard (27th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), meat suit (27th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), Pam (27th December 2021), Snoweagle (28th December 2021), wondering (27th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #4302
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 times in 193 posts

Quote Default Re: 30 Covid Facts-Sheet - A collection of all the arguments you’ll ever need.
    When does this nightmare end? I’m not sure this is the right place to post this, but if anyone has ideas on how to refuse, other than saying they are in breach of article 6 of the Nuremberg code, I’d be glad to hear it.

Also today I got a message on my phone from ‘NHSbooster’ saying “GET BOOSTED NOW Every adult needs a COVID-19 vaccine or booster to protect against Omicron. Get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster. See NHS website for details” (that’s verbatim). I don’t know how they got my phone number and another unvaxt friend got the same.

Good luck.

Door-to-door Covid jabbers to be sent to homes of unvaccinated Britons https://t.co/Yu0jt1c3LH

— Gareth Icke 🇵🇸 (@garethicke) December 26, 2021

I can only hope that this is a sign of desperation, but it’s looking awfully like the Stazi are coming for us soon.
    I hear you on this Phoenix. It wasn't exactly fun for me to get an a message on my phone from our dear old nhs. I'm slightly amused by it too though it has to be said.

I think it's either desperation or it's the plans that have always been in place. It's an attempt to roll them out with a slim to none kind of a chance of succeeding. Perhaps there's a TINY chance that eventually there will be a law requiring that every Britton be jabbed, but we seem to be a LONG way away from that.

And that's really what it boils down to isn't it? Much along the lines of what Iota is saying above, there is no law that covers a requirement for just anyone to be jabbed right now. If there's ever a situation where we're close to that you would think we're going to hear about it long before it's law.

I think if an NHS goon turned up to my place of residence they would HAVE to know what the law is. I think I would be polite as long as there was no detection of strong persuasion on their part and I think the conversation can be kept pretty simple.

Is there a law that requires me to do this?

No.

Ok, I will not be getting this jab under any circumstances.

I'd like to give you all this information and make sure you're on the system and...

No thanks.

Ok bye

I better get onto removing myself from the NHS data collecting initiative, which is undoubtedly how they got my phone number...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Brigantia (27th December 2021), greybeard (27th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), Pam (27th December 2021), Phoenix1304 (28th December 2021), Spiral (27th December 2021), wondering (27th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #4303
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,463 times in 21,114 posts

• A New Astroturfed Attempt to use Fear to Justify Lockdownerism:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), DaveToo (27th December 2021), gini (29th December 2021), greybeard (27th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), Pam (27th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #4304
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,217 times in 1,361 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    This is where I should have put my post last night from the 30 Covid Facts- fact sheet thread, because I’m not sure anyone saw it. I can’t figure out how to link to it, after a quick search for a ‘how to’ sorry, so if one of the mods could do that for me please, I’d be grateful. Thank you.
    here you go!

(all you do is go to EDIT POST and then copy and paste it over here)

When does this nightmare end? I’m not sure this is the right place to post this, but if anyone has ideas on how to refuse, other than saying they are in breach of article 6 of the Nuremberg code, I’d be glad to hear it.

Also today I got a message on my phone from ‘NHSbooster’ saying “GET BOOSTED NOW Every adult needs a COVID-19 vaccine or booster to protect against Omicron. Get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster. See NHS website for details” (that’s verbatim). I don’t know how they got my phone number and another unvaxt friend got the same.

I can only hope that this is a sign of desperation, but it’s looking awfully like the Stazi are coming for us soon.
    Thinking on this further - so, a 'Covid Vaccination Van' pulls up and they ring your doorbell, and all your curtain-twitching neighbours see this, and they then know that you're not jabbed.

How is this not a breach of patient confidentiality of your medical records?

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), bluestflame (27th December 2021), BMJ (27th December 2021), gini (27th December 2021), greybeard (27th December 2021), Gwin Ru (27th December 2021), Harmony (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), iota (27th December 2021), jaybee (29th December 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2022), Pam (27th December 2021), Phoenix1304 (28th December 2021), wondering (27th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #4305
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

New Zealand okays euthanasia for COVID patients

Catholic Herald
    20 December 2021

Patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 can die by euthanasia if doctors decide they might not survive, the New Zealand government has declared.

The Ministry of Health confirmed that a right to a lethal injection under a new euthanasia law could extend to patients who were either dying from the coronavirus or suffering unbearably from its consequences.

In response to a request for clarity on a euthanasia law which came into force last month, the government declared that “in some circumstances a person with COVID-19 may be eligible for assisted dying”.

The admission that COVID patients were eligible for a lethal jab came after Henoch Kloosterboer, editor of the anti-euthanasia The Defender website, made a request under the Official Information Act – the New Zealand equivalent to the 2000 Freedom of Information Act.

He said the policy left “the door wide open for abuse” of elderly and vulnerable patients – especially if the country’s health service came under pressure from a COVID surge.

He said: “It would not be hard to envisage a situation in which a speedy and sizeable rise in COVID-19 hospitalisations could result in pressure to utilise euthanasia and assisted suicide as tools to resolve such a serious crisis.”

The euthanasia law, he added, “has now made the COVID-19 pandemic potentially even more dangerous for the people of Aotearoa New Zealand”.

The 2019 End of Life Choice Act is considered to be one of the most extreme euthanasia laws anywhere in the world, and critics say the safeguards are so flimsy that they are easily circumvented.

It permits both euthanasia and assisted suicide for adults suffering from an illness which would be terminal within six months, or who were in an advanced state of irreversible physical decline or who were suffering unbearably.

The law, ratified following a referendum in 2020, guarantees all residents the right of access to a doctor who will kill them within a period as short as four days from receiving a request.

Doctors receive a government fee of $1,000 plus expenses for every euthanasia death they perform.

Just 96 of the country’s 16,000 doctors have offered to participate, however, and all but one of the nation’s 32 hospices have indicated that they will not permit euthanasia.

The one exception – Totara Hospice in South Auckland – has agreed to allocate space on its premises for the practice while its staff will conscientiously object to any participation.

In the UK, Baroness Finlay of Llandaff, a professor of palliative medicine, said the New Zealand euthanasia law contradicted the fundamental purpose of medicine and health services to heal the sick.

She said: “It is bizarre that a country which has been trying to protect it citizens by closing down completely from a virus from which people can fully recover … is now suggesting that these patients should be killed by their doctors.

“It turns the ethos of medicine on its head,” she said.

“You really cannot predict death 100 per cent,” she added. “So why not support them while they are dying and leave the door open in case they are in the group that defies all odds and recovers completely?”

At present, Baroness Meacher is seeking to legalise assisted suicide in England and Wales through her Assisted Dying Bill, which in October received its Second Reading in the House of Lords.

The crossbench peer, who chairs the campaign group Dignity in Dying, has also tabled an amendment to the Health and Social Care Bill in an attempt to make assisted suicide a part of palliative care.

In Scotland, Liam MacArthur, the Liberal Democrat MP is intending to introduce an assisted suicide Bill and in politicians in Jersey last month agreed in principle to legalised both assisted suicide and euthanasia.

The overwhelming majority of palliative care practitioners and all 12 disability rights organisations in the UK fiercely oppose a change in the law, however.

They argue that assisted suicide and euthanasia would be discriminatory and dangerous and open to abuse irrespective of any safeguard, posing a grave threat to the safety of patients and other vulnerable people.

They also say that the experience of other countries suggests that even a modest assisted suicide law would serve as a beachhead for broader, liberalising amendments which will remove initial safeguards as ‘barriers to access’.

Last month, it was revealed that Nancy Russell, a 90-year-old Canadian woman, chose to die by assisted suicide rather than endure another COVID lockdown in her care home that would isolate her from her friends and family.

Link: https://catholicherald.co.uk/new-zea...kdH-7zRK0_exF8
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Agape (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), bluestflame (29th December 2021), Ewan (27th December 2021), gini (27th December 2021), Gwin Ru (27th December 2021), Harmony (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2022), Peace in Oz (29th December 2021), Snoweagle (28th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #4306
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,400 times in 4,618 posts

Syncs with the story of “do not resuscitate protocol” offered to children with learning disabilities in the UK.

I see something terrible in front of my eyes scrolling through these news , something like death wave . Perhaps my eyes are too big.

How comes that some of the economically most advanced countries neglect the need for universal medical coverage the first place ?

Are you/they telling us we are too much.

I know the situation that’s why I’m not going any close to it.

Please look at the situation of 2 billion populace in China and 1.5 billion populace of India.

Here in India we still struggle to help everyone as they would need, that’s right. But no one is being offered or encouraged to die instead.

Look Africa, with so much struggle some areas have, take this euthanasia idea there and they will take you down with arrowheads, in my opinion and have you for lunch better than agreeing to the nightmare above.

I do see a solution ahead ...

From the migration camps, the new slums of Europe and Middle East , please return back home to your countries and start working this all out immediately .
    Europe is overwhelmed.
    Truly the capacity of medical systems designed for state of 25 million people can not support 150 million people unless reduced to military type of hospital.
    This seems to be happening in front of our eyes..

[] I see they have new nicknames for us too..
    something like Patient number 9764@&£96
    or simply “Sicko number 4”.[]
    Last edited by Agape; 27th December 2021 at 18:05.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), bluestflame (29th December 2021), BMJ (27th December 2021), Ewan (27th December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th December 2021), Harmony (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), Reinhard (29th December 2021), Snoweagle (28th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #4307
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Thanks for your response Apulu. I did, in fact, opt out of the data collection thing over a year ago and am no longer registered with any health practice. Yet still they got my number somehow…

I hope you’re right and that a law will have to be passed, but what then? It seems they set us up first in the newspapers with ‘possibilities’ that then become realities. I’m trying to keep it positive and imagine this all going away, but every day there is a new outrage, like the Greek pensioners having their pensions frozen and weekly fines for the refuseniks. It seems one way or another they are determined to get us. Either by coercion or taking away our ability to function, shop, drive etc. just today saw a sound bite from the WEF “what would you do if bad weather ‘froze’ your bank account”. Some days I just feel overwhelmed by it all. But I’m hanging in there, holding the line, but it’s very apparent where I live (where they’re all trotting off for boosters and loudly doing the virtue signaling) that I would be stoned if I confessed I’m unjabbed. I haven’t lied about it, it was just assumed I’d been jabbed I guess as they talk trash about ‘these people who won’t get the vax’, but when I was asked outright if I’d had ‘my’ booster I just said ‘no, I’ve decided against it”. But sadly, Iota’s approach would likely lead to trouble and further isolation round here, much as I’d love to trumpet it from the porch, I only moved here a few months ago and when I spoke loudly about it in my previous location it invited spite and hostility. What was the point? It’s all too late anyway for those drinking the koolaid(s), so now I stick to armchair activism. Which is probably where they got my number, possibly from Twitter…

I retweet everything I can with the alternative narratives and encourage others to stop and think, I have no doubt, though, we’ve all been logged and noted. It’s just getting a tad too close for comfort now…

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th December 2021), Harmony (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), jaybee (29th December 2021), Peace in Oz (29th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #4308
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

• Trump: "One Of The Greatest Achievements Of Mankind" Response & Brandon Tatum Video Reaction!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), Icare (29th December 2021), jaybee (29th December 2021), Reinhard (29th December 2021), Snoweagle (29th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #4309
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A heavy-handed NYPD presence forced a family with a young boy out of a restaurant for not having a jab certificate, a rule that now applies to children from the age of 5. It's good to see that the police are getting a lot of stick from people filming this.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (29th December 2021), Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), gini (30th December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th December 2021), Harmony (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), jaybee (29th December 2021), mountain_jim (29th December 2021), Phoenix1304 (29th December 2021), Reinhard (29th December 2021), Snoweagle (29th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #4310
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Four people being publicly shamed in China for breaking 'sanitary measures', the tweet reads:

"Four people who violated sanitary measures in China were publicly humiliated and forced to parade in handcuffs carrying a sign with their name and photo on the streets of Jingxi, in the south of the country."

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (29th December 2021), Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), gini (30th December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th December 2021), Harmony (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), jaybee (29th December 2021), mountain_jim (29th December 2021), Phoenix1304 (29th December 2021), Reinhard (29th December 2021), Snoweagle (29th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #4311
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

This is where I should have put my 26 December post from the 30 Covid Facts- fact sheet thread, because I’m not sure anyone saw it. I can’t figure out how to link to it, after a quick search for a ‘how to’ sorry, so if one of the mods could do that for me please, I’d be grateful. Thank you.

Mod note from Bill:

Now moved to this thread, post #4296.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th December 2021 at 12:37.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), bluestflame (29th December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), iota (27th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #4312
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: 30 Covid Facts-Sheet - A collection of all the arguments you’ll ever need.

[tweet snipped]

Yes I got that text - “GET BOOSTED NOW Every adult needs a COVID-19 vaccine or booster to protect against Omicron. Get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster. See NHS website for details” (that’s verbatim).

Every adult doesn't need 'it'.... so that's a lie for a kick off and what an absolutely unbelievable cheek and complete disrespect of health and safety on a basic level to pedal an experimental, unlicensed injection - with potential serious side effects including death!! the NHS has become a dangerous organization just doing the bidding of dark forces operating in the shadows - have they become the Nazi Health Service...

I'm not sure what I will say if they turn up on my doorstep - one thing I thought was asking them if they would be prepared to sign a statement with their name and address, taking responsibility for any damage caused by the jab and be personally willing to pay compensation - if they called my bluff and said yes and I produced the (prewritten) statement - and they actually signed it I would have to say - thanks I'll get back to you on that after I've had legal advice.... oh I don't know the whole thing is insane...
    Last edited by jaybee; 29th December 2021 at 13:46.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (29th December 2021), Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), bluestflame (29th December 2021), Brigantia (29th December 2021), gini (30th December 2021), gord (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), meat suit (29th December 2021), mountain_jim (29th December 2021), Phoenix1304 (29th December 2021), Reinhard (29th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #4313
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: 30 Covid Facts-Sheet - A collection of all the arguments you’ll ever need.

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    I'm not sure what I will say if they turn up on my doorstep - one thing I thought was asking them if they would be prepared to sign a statement with their name and address, taking responsibility for any damage caused by the jab and be personally willing to pay compensation - if they called my bluff and said yes and I produced the (prewritten) statement - and they actually signed it I would have to say - thanks I'll get back to you on that after I've had legal advice.... oh I don't know the whole thing is insane...
    I've been thinking of that too... I'll probably slam the door in their faces. They have no legal right to enter my home.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

avid (29th December 2021), Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), gord (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), jaybee (29th December 2021), mountain_jim (29th December 2021), Phoenix1304 (29th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #4314
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,801 times in 2,667 posts

Hopefully nothing so dystopian will arrive on anyone’s doorstep. I don’t answer the door to anyone unless prearranged, or my familiar postie.
    Let’s look forward to more freedom imminently 🤞🤞
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Brigantia (29th December 2021), gord (29th December 2021), greybeard (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), jaybee (29th December 2021), mountain_jim (29th December 2021), Phoenix1304 (5th January 2022), wondering (29th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #4315
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    I've been thinking of that too... I'll probably slam the door in their faces. They have no legal right to enter my home.
    Here is a helpful pdf guide.

https://projectavalon.net/For_UK_Doo...Injections.pdf

Attached Files
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th December 2021 at 19:19. Reason: embedded the PDF

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

avid (29th December 2021), Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Brigantia (29th December 2021), ClearWater (29th December 2021), greybeard (30th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), jaybee (29th December 2021), Phoenix1304 (5th January 2022), Snoweagle (30th December 2021), wondering (1st January 2022)

31. Link to Post #4316
    Language
    Thanks

• CDC PCR Test Admission: WOW! Remember My Kary Mullis Video They Tried To Censor?:

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), DaveToo (29th December 2021), gini (30th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), jaybee (29th December 2021), Snoweagle (30th December 2021), wondering (1st January 2022)

33. Link to Post #4317
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,592 times in 8,700 posts

Quote Yes these are real and they are wearing them, GOYS! Look the TV wageslaves say get the vax and boosters you must do it!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...i-25801635.amp

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Brigantia (29th December 2021), gini (30th December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), jaybee (29th December 2021), melissanederland (29th December 2021), Snoweagle (30th December 2021), wondering (1st January 2022)

35. Link to Post #4318
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Here is a helpful pdf guide.

https://projectavalon.net/For_UK_Doo...Injections.pdf

Thanks for that - for the record here's the first 2 pages (of 5) - the other pages are useful data about injuries and death - the date of the announcement is noted - Christmas Day - they never stop the trolling and the psychological abuse, do they ....

Quote For UK: Door to Door Visits For
    Injections
    A plan for sending teams “armed with Covid vaccines” has been
    announced in the UK today (25 December 2021). This is an attempt
    to intimidate and coerce a very large part of the population that has
    freely chosen not to take the experimental injection. The number is
    as large as 25 million people. This article helps you to handle such a
    visit in the best manner.
    WHAT’S IN THE LAW
    On the face of it, Section 45C of the Public Health (Control of
    Disease) Act 1984 allows the ‘appropriate Minister’ (currently this
    would be Sajid Javid MP) to introduce measures for the purpose of
    ‘preventing, protecting against, controlling or providing a public
    health response’ in an epidemic or outbreak. That is the authority
    under which the Government passed the Regulations. However,
    Section 45E of the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984
    provides that those ‘measures’ cannot include a requirement for
    persons to undergo ‘medical treatment’ which is defined to include
    vaccination. As such, there is no legal requirement to be
    vaccinated in the UK. Because of this, various techniques have
    been used to coerce people to take the experimental injection, with
    aggressive marketing and behavioural psychology.
    This is the actual text of Section 45E:
    Medical treatment
    (1)Regulations under section 45B or 45C may not include
    provision requiring a person to undergo medical treatment.

1 https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga...22/section/45E
    (2) “ Medical treatment ” includes vaccination and other
    prophylactic treatment.

DOOR TO DOOR VACCINATIONS
    It is important to record the interaction if you are able to.
    Welcome the people and ask them all to provide photo identification
    and employer details which you may needed for legal purposes. If
    they are not prepared to give you this information, you can ask them
    to leave your property if you want and tell them that not leaving
    would be trespass and/or harassment. If however, you want to
    engage with them, whether you take their name and details or not,
    then you can ask them the following questions:

Ask them the following:
    1. What risk is “covid” to me & my age group?
    2. How long have you been trained to administer an injection?
    3. Are the vaccines safe?
    4. Are the vaccines effective?
    5. Are these vaccines currently in a trial?
    6. Do the vaccines stop “infection” and “transmission”?
    7. What are the list of injuries related so far to these jabs?
    8. How many people have been injured or died from the jab.
    9. What are the ingredients in this jab?
    10. Where is the product insert with all the placebo and safety study
    information?
    11. What level immunity is stronger and longer lasting, natural or
    vaccine induced?

If they do not answer or are unable to answer, then they are not
    giving fully informed consent/choice and you can make a formal
    complaint to their head office.

You can also ask them to sign any paperwork you may have already
    prepared requiring such compensation that the person injecting you
    would agree to pay, this being a signifcant sum should you suffer
    any harm or injury. Ask them to sign it first, this being a condition of
    you taking the injection.
    Provided below is data from the Yellow Card reporting system
    (MHRA) for the UK showing deaths and injuries reported to date,
    keeping in mind this is only a fraction of the true numbers due to
    under reporting.

It would be slow progress for them if everyone asked the 11 questions and wrote down their answers - - mind you - the answers would probably be very short - as I expect they wouldn't know the answers or want to give them if they did....
    Last edited by jaybee; 29th December 2021 at 19:39.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (29th December 2021), Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Brigantia (29th December 2021), ClearWater (29th December 2021), gini (30th December 2021), Hermoor (29th December 2021), Mare (29th December 2021), meat suit (29th December 2021), mountain_jim (29th December 2021), Phoenix1304 (5th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #4319
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

The British Brainwashing Corporation and 'an award winning crisis actor' called Henry Dyne.

The absolute state of this planet....

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Brigantia (29th December 2021), ClearWater (29th December 2021), DaveToo (29th December 2021), gini (30th December 2021), gord (30th December 2021), Gwin Ru (29th December 2021), melissanederland (30th December 2021), mountain_jim (29th December 2021), Phoenix1304 (5th January 2022), wondering (1st January 2022)

39. Link to Post #4320
    Language
    Thanks

• Video That Got Dr. Malone Kicked Off Twitter:

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (5th January 2022), Bill Ryan (31st December 2021), ClearWater (30th December 2021), Ewan (30th December 2021), fifi (1st January 2022), Harmony (1st January 2022), Hermoor (1st January 2022), Icare (31st December 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2022), Matthew (5th January 2022), mountain_jim (30th December 2021), Pam (1st January 2022), Snoweagle (30th December 2021), wondering (1st January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 275 FirstFirst 1 116 166 206 216 226 266 275 LastLast