Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 5498

Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #3841
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Medical Bombshell: Pfizer Vax Attacks Human Blood Creating Clots Under Microscope

Highly respected medical doctor and inventor, Richard Fleming, has released a 32-minute detailed presentation documenting his shocking findings. In late 2020, before the Pfizer shot had even been rolled out, top scientists and experts around the world warned the Pfizer and Moderna shots posed extreme risk of causing blood clots, myocarditis and other cardiovascular problems. One year later, Pfizer and Moderna have been forced to issue warnings confirming their controversial MRNA vaccines can indeed cause a long list of problems not just limited to the cardiovascular system. Now, research scientist, Dr. Richard Fleming, has has tested the Covid-19 Pfizer vaccine on fresh human blood samples in-vitro and made a string of nightmare discoveries confirming the medical community’s findings. To find out more about this ground-breaking research, visit Fleming-Method.com

The actual microscopy starts at the 10:29 mark in the video.
    Dr. Fleming says the vax :

1. Removes oxygen from blood cells!
    2. Exhibits blood clotting effect!
    3. Adds junk and garbage to the blood!

He also says the vax contains:

1. No graphene
    2. No microchips
    3. No alien life forms
    4. No magnetic disks ---> he says they are air bubbles
    5. No 3-legged creatures

Karen Kingston says the vax contains:

1. Graphene
    2. Microchips
    3. Alien life forms
    4. Magnetic disks
    5. 3-legged creatures

Stew Peters needs to invite Dr. Fleming and Karen Kingston on his show at the same time, and have them debate what they have seen ASAP!

Karen Kingston has done NO microscopy work on her own. What she has been showing us are patents and documentation that supports what others have seen under a microscope. I am more disturbed by all of the data and patents she has researched than by any microscopy findings.

I can't help but think about the quantum field here. The observer effect. I remember Dr. Flemming looking at a crystaline structure that did sort of look like it had extensions and saying that is not a parasite, as though he was discrediting and dismissing those who have. The inference I felt here was that he felt others were misidentifying parasites. The thing he was looking at didn't look like a parasite to me either, but the thing that Dr. Madej has found definitely was some form of living organism. Are you suggesting that Dr. M didn't really find those things? Was she wrong? Is she flat out lying?

If you listened to the full Dr. Ardis presentation with Karen King and Dr. Madej you will recall that different batches can contain different formulations. You will remember that the contents have been adjusted multiple times by the companies making this stuff. There are a multitude of variables. How long did he look at these samples? Do you believe that the those adjoining discs with connectors are air bubbles? What does your common sense tell you about that.

I do appreciate the work that Dr. Fleming did to show that this concoction has the immediate effect removing oxygen from the red blood cells it comes in contact with. That is a great contribution.

I understand that the hideous nature of this is really hard to appreciate.

I would actually love to see the two compare notes.
    Last edited by Pam; 28th October 2021 at 10:48.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DaveToo (28th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gini (29th October 2021), Gwin Ru (28th October 2021), Harmony (28th October 2021), jaybee (28th October 2021), Matthew (28th October 2021), mountain_jim (28th October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), pueblo (29th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #3842
    Thanks

Ask Dr. Jane on the Stew Peters show.

At 5:40 Dr. Ruby is asked about the Dr. Fleming video and has interesting worthwhile responses.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/obtd40fjvg2d/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/obtd40fjvg2d/
    Last edited by Harmony; 28th October 2021 at 12:47. Reason: embedding video

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DaveToo (28th October 2021), Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gini (29th October 2021), Gwin Ru (28th October 2021), Harmony (28th October 2021), jaybee (28th October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), Snoweagle (28th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3843
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Ask Dr. Jane on the Stew Peters show.

At 5:40 Dr. Ruby is asked about the Dr. Fleming video and has interesting worthwhile responses.

[video in previous post]

very interesting and great find, thanks...

the gauntlet has been thrown down and let's see if he will come forward and address the points raised..

to be honest I'm now slipping more towards him being a plant to steer away from the more 'exotic' elements in the jab and to create division between doctors and researchers... causing confusion by dismissing findings that point to the genetic modification and the transhuman agenda aspects.... the tracking and mind control ... ?

Let's see if he responds and where that takes us....

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (31st October 2021), gini (29th October 2021), Gwin Ru (28th October 2021), Harmony (29th October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), Pam (28th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #3844
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Medical Bombshell: Pfizer Vax Attacks Human Blood Creating Clots Under Microscope

Highly respected medical doctor and inventor, Richard Fleming, has released a 32-minute detailed presentation documenting his shocking findings. In late 2020, before the Pfizer shot had even been rolled out, top scientists and experts around the world warned the Pfizer and Moderna shots posed extreme risk of causing blood clots, myocarditis and other cardiovascular problems. One year later, Pfizer and Moderna have been forced to issue warnings confirming their controversial MRNA vaccines can indeed cause a long list of problems not just limited to the cardiovascular system. Now, research scientist, Dr. Richard Fleming, has has tested the Covid-19 Pfizer vaccine on fresh human blood samples in-vitro and made a string of nightmare discoveries confirming the medical community’s findings. To find out more about this ground-breaking research, visit Fleming-Method.com

1. No graphene
    2. No microchips
    3. No alien life forms
    5. No 3-legged creatures

1. Graphene
    2. Microchips
    3. Alien life forms
    4. Magnetic disks
    5. 3-legged creatures

Stew Peters needs to invite Dr. Fleming and Karen Kingston on his show at the same time, and have them debate what they have seen ASAP!

Karen Kingston has done NO microscopy work on her own. What she has been showing us are patents and documentation that supports what others have seen under a microscope. I am more disturbed by all of the data and patents she has researched than by any microscopy findings.
    Yes I realize that Karen has not done any microscopy work. In retrospect (I was also thinking about Dr. Madej at the time I made my post)
    I should have suggested a debate between Dr. Fleming and Dr. Madej as they both did microscopy work.
    I went with Karen as she talked a lot about graphene, microchips, alien life forms, magnetic disks etc.

Quote I can't help but think about the quantum field here. The observer effect. I remember Dr. Flemming looking at a crystaline structure that did sort of look like it had extensions and saying that is not a parasite, as though he was discrediting and dismissing those who have. The inference I felt here was that he felt others were misidentifying parasites. The thing he was looking at didn't look like a parasite to me either, but the thing that Dr. Madej has found definitely was some form of living organism. Are you suggesting that Dr. M didn't really find those things? Was she wrong? Is she flat out lying?
    I will be more clear in what I am saying. It is possible that BOTH Dr. Fleming are right about their findings.
    At this point in time I am inclined to believe Dr. Fleming's key findings that the vax:

1. Removes oxygen from blood cells.
    2. Exhibits blood clotting effect.
    3. Adds junk and garbage to the blood.

are correct. I am also inclined to believe that Dr. Madej did see creatures and other artifacts in her vax samples that should not have been there.
    So, I would not dismiss Dr. Madej and Karen Kingston outright, as Dr. Fleming did.

Quote If you listened to the full Dr. Ardis presentation with Karen King and Dr. Madej you will recall that different batches can contain different formulations. You will remember that the contents have been adjusted multiple times by the companies making this stuff. There are a multitude of variables. How long did he look at these samples? Do you believe that the those adjoining discs with connectors are air bubbles? What does your common sense tell you about that.
    I am highly suspicious of those disks. They sure don't look like air bubbles to me!

Quote I do appreciate the work that Dr. Fleming did to show that this concoction has the immediate effect removing oxygen from the red blood cells it comes in contact with. That is a great contribution...

Yes I too hope that Dr. Fleming can appear shortly on a show to have a debate with either Dr. Madej or Karen Kingston about their
    findings. I think it would be very fruitful.

I also would like to see Dr. Fleming have a debate with either Dr. Kaufman, Dr. Cowan or Stefan Lanka on the existence/non-existence of viruses.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

fifi (30th October 2021), gini (29th October 2021), Gwin Ru (28th October 2021), Harmony (29th October 2021), jaybee (28th October 2021), Matthew (28th October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), Pam (28th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #3845
    Thanks

1. No graphene
    2. No microchips
    3. No alien life forms
    5. No 3-legged creatures

1. Graphene
    2. Microchips
    3. Alien life forms
    4. Magnetic disks
    5. 3-legged creatures

Yes I realize that Karen has not done any microscopy work. In retrospect (I was also thinking about Dr. Madej at the time I made my post)
    I should have suggested a debate between Dr. Fleming and Dr. Madej as they both did microscopy work.
    I went with Karen as she talked a lot about graphene, microchips, alien life forms, magnetic disks etc.

Quote I can't help but think about the quantum field here. The observer effect. I remember Dr. Flemming looking at a crystaline structure that did sort of look like it had extensions and saying that is not a parasite, as though he was discrediting and dismissing those who have. The inference I felt here was that he felt others were misidentifying parasites. The thing he was looking at didn't look like a parasite to me either, but the thing that Dr. Madej has found definitely was some form of living organism. Are you suggesting that Dr. M didn't really find those things? Was she wrong? Is she flat out lying?
    I will be more clear in what I am saying. It is possible that BOTH Dr. Fleming are right about their findings.
    At this point in time I am inclined to believe Dr. Fleming's key findings that the vax:

1. Removes oxygen from blood cells.
    2. Exhibits blood clotting effect.
    3. Adds junk and garbage to the blood.

are correct. I am also inclined to believe that Dr. Madej did see creatures and other artifacts in her vax samples that should not have been there.
    So, I would not dismiss Dr. Madej and Karen Kingston outright, as Dr. Fleming did.

Quote If you listened to the full Dr. Ardis presentation with Karen King and Dr. Madej you will recall that different batches can contain different formulations. You will remember that the contents have been adjusted multiple times by the companies making this stuff. There are a multitude of variables. How long did he look at these samples? Do you believe that the those adjoining discs with connectors are air bubbles? What does your common sense tell you about that.
    I am highly suspicious of those disks. They sure don't look like air bubbles to me!

Quote I do appreciate the work that Dr. Fleming did to show that this concoction has the immediate effect removing oxygen from the red blood cells it comes in contact with. That is a great contribution...

Yes I too hope that Dr. Fleming can appear shortly on a show to have a debate with either Dr. Madej or Karen Kingston about their
    findings. I think it would be very fruitful.

I also would like to see Dr. Fleming have a debate with either Dr. Kaufman, Dr. Cowan or Stefan Lanka on the existence/non-existence of viruses.
    I really appreciate your thoughtful response, I apologise if I sounded edgy in the post to your response. I am surprised that I feel almost protective of Karen Kingston and what she is doing. I need to be careful to maintain objectivity, I admittedly admire her deeply and admit she is a hero for me. I would never rule out that anyone could make mistakes in all this speculating effort. This is uncharted territory and the consequences may be very deadly even for small children.

I can sympathize with people that have had their self worth and value in a field sort of shattered when we see the ugliness coming into plain view. As a nurse, I really didn't like the realization that I have spent a number of years being a pimp for big pharma. I totally admire the work of Dr. Cowan and Kaufman and what they say seems right to me, but it really is a challenge to break years of indoctrination and programming. I could always see that it really is about the terrain, yet I have had a fear of getting infected throughout my career. So I don't think Fleming can even begin to understand the evil and deviousness here. He is seeing sloppiness on the part of the FDA, but he still sees hope for the system, like we could tweek it and fix it.

I am appreciative of anyone coming forward with whatever bit of truth they come up with. Each will have their own audiences and once you open the door, even just a bit it is almost impossible to close.

We have not had anyone come forward with the specific skills that Karen presents and the dogged ability to plow through all of these tedious documents and then to put them together to give us an overview. I have been going back and seeing how the pieces were layed out years ago.. she has been the one to put things together, she may not be 100% accurate but I do believe she has the big picture. People need to know that the government doesn't care about them and wants them to die.
    Last edited by Pam; 29th October 2021 at 08:22.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DaveToo (28th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th October 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (28th October 2021), Harmony (29th October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), wondering (28th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #3846
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Lightbulb Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

• Why People Are Confused. LET'S BE HONEST!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

fifi (30th October 2021), greybeard (29th October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #3847
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Saw this recently on my facebook news feed. That paltry 13% reduction from 38% to 25% is more than nothing, but still pretty pathetic overall.

Also looking over the linked lancet study that the article is based on. I find it interesting reading scientific papers directly without the media commentary. While the scientists certainly have their own biases and pressure from funding sources, you can also tell they are more meticulous and more hesitant about proclaiming anything with absolute certainly, while leaving the door open for further inquiry.

The government officials and media talking heads, however, tend to treat science like a set in stone, gospel proclamation from a priest, and then stumble all over themselves when further studies debunk what they said months down the road.

Covid: Double vaccinated can still spread virus at home

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...648-4/fulltext

Quote Double jabbed people are catching Covid and passing it on to those they live with, warn experts who have studied UK household cases.

Individuals who have had two vaccine doses can be just as infectious as those who have not been jabbed.

Even if they have no or few symptoms, the chance of them transmitting the virus to other unvaccinated housemates is about two in five, or 38%.

This drops to one in four, or 25%, if housemates are also fully vaccinated.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 29th October 2021 at 16:14.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (29th October 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), greybeard (29th October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), Pam (29th October 2021), Snoweagle (29th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #3848
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Bongino has 2 reports on Covid starting at 24 minutes. The second story around 27 min is more important. The Lancet report findings on Community transmission & viral loads doesn't say it but supports the position to let people decide to take it, because taking the jab you can still get high loads of virus and pass it on. Bongino thinks Lancet will take it down soon. But listen you'll hear there is NO REASON to take the JAB and it's backed up by science.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vlsvqh

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

fifi (30th October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), Pam (31st October 2021)

17. Link to Post #3849
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

(Vax) MASSIVE EXTERMINATION AND BILLIONS OF CHRONICALLY ILL PEOPLE

This is well worth having a look at
    Archbishops letter to the heads of the Catholic Church in USA
    Think this an important move.
    Chris

https://new.awakeningchannel.com/mas...ly-ill-people/
    Last edited by greybeard; 29th October 2021 at 20:20.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

fifi (30th October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), Pam (31st October 2021)

19. Link to Post #3850
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Found this in the comments to https://gizadeathstar.com/2021/10/ti...es-in-tunisia/ on Dr. Joseph Farrell's site.

2018 VIDEO REVEALS WUHAN LAB PARTNER DR. RALPH BARIC ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM A PANDEMIC

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NncvV71vV6IA

Quote [Dr. Ralph S.] Baric – who’s described lifting bans on gain-of-function research as “critical” – also provided the Wuhan lab with humanized mice to likely conduct the controversial form of research with SARS-like coronaviruses…

…During his 2018 speech “Imagining the Next Flu Pandemic – and Preventing it!” he presents a slide titled “Global Catastrophe: Opportunities Exist.” The slide outlines what type of stocks and industries surged during the Ebola outbreak, which he uses to extrapolate financial advice on how to “make money in the next pandemic.”

“I wanted to give you good news. There are winners out there, right? So if you ever want to be prepared and make money in the next pandemic, if that’s what you want to do, buy stock in Hazmat suit makers and protective clothing or companies that make antiviral drugs for that particular pandemic,” he notes.
    Clipped from this video starting at 33:13

Quote Speakers
    Host and Moderator: Barbara K. Rimer, DrPH, Dean and Alumni Distinguished Professor, Gillings School of Global Public Health, UNC-Chapel Hill

“Imagining the Next Flu Pandemic – and Preventing it!”
    Ralph Baric, PhD, Professor, Epidemiology, Gillings School of Global Public Health; Professor, Microbiology and Immunology, School of Medicine; UNC-Chapel Hill

About the Symposium
    This interdisciplinary symposium to mark the 100th anniversary of one of the deadliest pandemics in human history took place April 4-6, 2018, at the William and Ida Friday Center in Chapel Hill, N.C.

Symposium events offered perspectives from the vantage points of medicine, health, social sciences and the humanities. Speakers included leading experts in epidemiology, virology, medicine, communications, literature, history, ethics, policy and other fields.

Sponsors included UNC’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, UNC Libraries, UNC’s Institute for Global Health and Infectious Diseases, the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences and RTI International.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Brigantia (31st October 2021), ceetee9 (1st November 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (29th October 2021), mountain_jim (29th October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), Pam (31st October 2021), Snoweagle (29th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #3851
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

BREAKING: FDA Approves Emergency Use For 5-11 Y/O Kids, Panel PAID by Pfizer

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/...aid-by-pfizer/

Excellent summary from Jane Ruby.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Brigantia (31st October 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), gord (29th October 2021), Gwin Ru (29th October 2021), mountain_jim (29th October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), Pam (31st October 2021), Reinhard (30th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #3852
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FLORIDA - GIRL WITH DOWNS SYNDROME HAS MASK TIED TO HER FACE WITH NYLON CORD AT SCHOOL

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/AC16pEBaM16v/

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Brigantia (31st October 2021), Gwin Ru (29th October 2021), Harmony (31st October 2021), onawah (29th October 2021), Pam (31st October 2021)

25. Link to Post #3853
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lifted from a thread on CryptoViewing.

Gravitas: Revealed: How Pfizer blackmails countries for shots
    Quote Is Pfizer putting profits above lives? Public Citizen, a non-profit organization says that Pfizer can stop countries from speaking about contracts, block vaccine donations, unilaterally change delivery schedules & demand public assets as collateral. Palki Sharma tells you more.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

DaveToo (30th October 2021), fifi (30th October 2021), greybeard (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (31st October 2021), Harmony (31st October 2021), onawah (30th October 2021), Pam (31st October 2021)

27. Link to Post #3854
    Thanks

I haven't been concerned about people around me that are vaxed until this story... Does anyone think this can happen and if so how do unvaxed people protect themselves? Should we be concerned?

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vltf0v

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

fifi (30th October 2021), Gwin Ru (31st October 2021), Harmony (31st October 2021), Pam (31st October 2021)

29. Link to Post #3855
    Thanks

So much info packed into Dr Zelenko's interview, its a must see...

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vluiz9

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (31st October 2021), fifi (31st October 2021), Gwin Ru (31st October 2021), Harmony (31st October 2021), Pam (31st October 2021), Reinhard (31st October 2021), Snoweagle (31st October 2021)

31. Link to Post #3856
    Language
    Thanks

• FDA Panel Approval for 5-11, ERs Full Including NEWBORNS, QC and ON Backing Off on Restrictions?:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (31st October 2021), DaveToo (31st October 2021), fifi (31st October 2021), gini (31st October 2021), Harmony (31st October 2021), Pam (31st October 2021)

33. Link to Post #3857
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

• Deposition Under Oath Of Dr Stanley Plotkin Admitting To Putting Aborted Human Fetuses In Vaccines:

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (31st October 2021), DaveToo (1st November 2021), fifi (31st October 2021), Pam (31st October 2021)

35. Link to Post #3858
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Chris

Very thorough, I am glad he is continuing to update his information as we find out more. I also appreciate that he will reach an audience that may never get this information any other way. By the look of things, with the potential walkouts in the US, there are more people that are aware than I thought. This is very goodl

I am always so warmed to see your smiling face and the wonder twinkle in your eye, Chris!!!!!!

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

fifi (31st October 2021), gord (31st October 2021), greybeard (31st October 2021), Sunny (3rd November 2021), wondering (1st November 2021)

37. Link to Post #3859
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Chris

Very thorough, I am glad he is continuing to update his information as we find out more. I also appreciate that he will reach an audience that may never get this information any other way. By the look of things, with the potential walkouts in the US, there are more people that are aware than I thought. This is very goodl

I am always so warmed to see your smiling face and the wonder twinkle in your eye, Chris!!!!!!
    Oh Pam you made my day.
    You comment endearing
    Love Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

gord (31st October 2021), Pam (31st October 2021), wondering (1st November 2021)

39. Link to Post #3860
    Thanks

EXCLUSIVE – 100% of Covid-19 Vaccine Deaths were caused by just 5% of the batches produced according to official Government data
    By The Exposé on October 31, 2021

An investigation of data found in the USA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has revealed that extremely high numbers of adverse reactions and deaths have been reported against specific lot numbers of the Covid-19 vaccines several times, meaning deadly batches of the experimental injections have now been identified.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/31/100-...ches-produced/

This is a huge deal, it may answer why different researchers are getting varied results. Karen Jackson did identify that there have been varied "formulations" of these vaccines which always seemed like a red flag.

Looking at the data it appears they may actually have "targeted " areas to get the more toxic "formulations" or lot numbers.

Kudos to the statisticians that did this analysis

Happy Halloween!!!

40. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Brigantia (31st October 2021), Chris Gilbert (31st October 2021), DaveToo (1st November 2021), DeeMetrios (1st November 2021), Delight (31st October 2021), Dennis Leahy (1st November 2021), Ewan (31st October 2021), fifi (31st October 2021), gini (31st October 2021), gord (31st October 2021), greybeard (31st October 2021), Gwin Ru (31st October 2021), Harmony (1st November 2021), Kryztian (1st November 2021), mojo (1st November 2021), Ravenlocke (31st October 2021), Reinhard (1st November 2021), Snoweagle (31st October 2021), Sunny (3rd November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 275 FirstFirst 1 93 143 183 193 203 243 275 LastLast