1. Link to Post #2681
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Eric Clapton: Exclusive & Uncensored | Oracle Films

Eric --cant play at the moment after having the jabs.
    His perspective gets clearer as he goes on.
    His major concern is what may happen to his kids.
    The last twenty minutes in particular covers a lot.
    Well worth a listen.
    Chris

Thank you very much for posting the interview up Chris. It really lifted my spirits at the end of another week in this madness. Also the comments were well worth reading too. Humanity always has a fighting chance. Thanks to the courage and heartfelt eloquence of voices as influential as EC's our chances are getting stronger too.

Big corners can be turned with interviews such as this.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Alan (13th June 2021), greybeard (13th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), pabranno (14th June 2021), Tintin (14th June 2021), wondering (14th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2682
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Bio Terrorism by injection

This is the best and most positive talk I have posted in months.
    This Professional has leased with Drs and news people to effectively influence people.
    There is a plan of action
    The video come from an interview by the German Lawyer

https://new.awakeningchannel.com/17-...ed-part-16-17/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (14th June 2021), gini (14th June 2021), gord (13th June 2021), Hermoor (13th June 2021), Matthew (14th June 2021), onawah (14th June 2021), pabranno (14th June 2021), Philippe (14th June 2021)

5. Link to Post #2683
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Bio Terrorism by injection

This is the best and most positive talk I have posted in months.
    This Professional has leased with Drs and news people to effectively influence people.
    There is a plan of action
    The video come from an interview by the German Lawyer

https://new.awakeningchannel.com/17-...ed-part-16-17/
    Wow. What an interview. Dr. Peter McCullough is a star! Bless him for his courage and humanity.

Goodness me. He's clearly angry and upset and now openly calling the whole sh*tstorm 'bioterrorism'.

His understanding is the really nasty business is planned to be in the winter boosters. He describes them as being 'that's where the payload is really at."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Alan (14th June 2021), gord (13th June 2021), greybeard (14th June 2021), Matthew (14th June 2021), onawah (14th June 2021), pabranno (14th June 2021)

7. Link to Post #2684
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... indicators and evidence "they" knew in advance and prepared the financing of the planned vaccines as well as the eradication of efficient treatments which would compete with vaccines by making the latter irrelevant:

Live At 5 With Steffen Rowe 06/10/2021 21:43

https://www.unitednetwork.news/home
    Anyone have access to this video without becoming a member?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2021), Matthew (14th June 2021), onawah (14th June 2021), pabranno (14th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #2685
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,613 times in 20,704 posts

I got my first official Account Restricted notice from FB today after posting this:
    https://rumble.com/vifrwz-12th-june-...nd-share..html
    (So I sent it via Messenger to about 20 people, as it definitely needs to go viral...)
    Ironic that that was the anti-MSM narrative post that tipped the scales, since it's largely about Internet censorship!

Apparently FB doesn't let you know you've been on their list of those to be restricted until they are actually being restricted.
    I wonder if they are working on an algorithm to start censoring Messenber as well. (Messenger is the FB venue for PMing other FB members)

From FB: "You can't post or comment for 7 hours
    This is because 2 of your previous posts didn't follow our Community Standards.
    Jun 13, 2021
    You shared this on your profile
    https://vrevealed.com/covid/trailer/.../?uId=52351977
    Your post didn't follow our Community Standards
    Feb 22, 2021
    About Your Post
    https://vrevealed.com/covid/sneak-peek/colton-hall/
    Your post didn't follow our Community Standards
    Monday, February 22, 2021 at 1:30 PM
    FtSebprhoclonhuiarsysor en2hofmdl2 ·
    Shared with Your friends
    Bicarbonate Proves to be Cheapest Fastest Safest COVID Treatment
    DRSIRCUS.COM
    Bicarbonate Proves to be Cheapest Fastest Safest COVID Treatment
    "One does not have to be an anti-vaxxer to see and understand that COVID vaccines are not needed. They are not required legally or for any medical or public health reason to treat or prevent COVID-19. There is a broad range of both natural and pharmaceutical treatments widely available, many already...."

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    US Senate statement

Last edited by onawah; 14th June 2021 at 21:18.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (15th June 2021), DaveToo (15th June 2021), Delight (14th June 2021), greybeard (14th June 2021), iota (14th June 2021), Matthew (14th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), pabranno (14th June 2021), Pam (15th June 2021), Philippe (14th June 2021), PurpleLama (14th June 2021), Tintin (14th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #2686
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,825 times in 4,382 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... indicators and evidence "they" knew in advance and prepared the financing of the planned vaccines as well as the eradication of efficient treatments which would compete with vaccines by making the latter irrelevant:

Live At 5 With Steffen Rowe 06/10/2021 21:43

https://www.unitednetwork.news/home
    Anyone have access to this video without becoming a member?
    Free access is only available for 24-36 hours after posting... and only available behind membership wall beyond that (and no, I don't have a membership there).

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

DaveToo (14th June 2021), greybeard (14th June 2021), Matthew (14th June 2021), pabranno (14th June 2021), Pam (15th June 2021), Tintin (14th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #2687
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr Sucharit Bhakdi - All Covid19 'Vaccines' Are Lethal & Should Be Stopped Immediately

He also says proof that masks are damaging our children has been established

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jQ1tcgsuM9a0/

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eva2 (14th June 2021), Franny (15th June 2021), pabranno (14th June 2021), Pam (15th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #2688
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,815 times in 2,562 posts

'Gordon Brown on the G7 Summit: “We decide who lives and who dies” !'

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2021), Franny (15th June 2021), gord (15th June 2021), greybeard (14th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th June 2021), wondering (15th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #2689
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

There's way too much noise around the vaccine issue for me to form a solid conclusion. But I don't get the hubbub about wearing masks. It's just a piece of cloth, folks. I haven't suffocated yet (though I'm sure some think I have brain damage).

18. Link to Post #2690
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)
    There's way too much noise around the vaccine issue for me to form a solid conclusion. But I don't get the hubbub about wearing masks. It's just a piece of cloth, folks. I haven't suffocated yet (though I'm sure some think I have brain damage).
    Hubbub?

All I can say is WAIT, WAIT and WAIT about accepting the jab. I say that hoping NO ONE gets the jab. If you get it, you are completely on your own and you may die OR you may be in need of care and dependent on others. OR you may be independent but feel like hell most days.

It takes only strength of character to say no. Good Luck

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th June 2021), Gekko (14th June 2021), gord (15th June 2021), greybeard (14th June 2021), Pam (15th June 2021), pyrangello (15th June 2021), wondering (15th June 2021)

20. Link to Post #2691
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Hubbub?

All I can say is WAIT, WAIT and WAIT about accepting the jab. I say that hoping NO ONE gets the jab. If you get it, you are completely on your own and you may die OR you may be in need of care and dependent on others. OR you may be independent but feel like hell most days.

It takes only strength of character to say no. Good Luck
    Already done.

21. Link to Post #2692
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

About one year ago, wearing a mask daily was probably not part of your consciousness and now you see it as no big deal. That is how far you have gone in a year.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

gord (15th June 2021), Pam (15th June 2021), pyrangello (15th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #2693
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    About one year ago, wearing a mask daily was probably not part of your consciousness and now you see it as no big deal. That is how far you have gone in a year.
    I just walked into a gas station without a mask. Looking forward to never needing one again.

24. Link to Post #2694
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Brian Gerrish, Mike Robinson and David Scott with today's UK Column News.

00:25 - Delta Variant Scuppers Freedom Day But Not For The G7

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-ne...14th-june-2021

25. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (15th June 2021)

26. Link to Post #2695
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

More mainstream, but still does a good job skewering the "always trust experts" nonsense.

It's the Experts who failed us

Quote Some 15 months ago, after packing up our MacBooks and departing our offices, your friends at the Washington Examiner have returned to our office in downtown Washington, D.C., and, presumably, to normalcy. But it's not the same for the bartenders at Post Pub who poured us pints during happy hours or the waiters at Toro Toro who served us some company lunches. Those jobs, those businesses, and those livelihoods are gone. Our national health experts killed them. For 15 months, while the white-collar class had the privilege of decamping to the Hamptons while conducting their whole worlds on Zoom and Postmates, we sacrificed thousands of businesses, tens of millions of jobs, hundreds of thousands of lives lost to overdoses and self-harm triggered by the despair of lockdowns, and countless victims of domestic abusers allowed to run rampant thanks to the benevolence of social distancing.

With domestic vaccinations on pace to beat new coronavirus variants, it seems that we are finally about to beat the pandemic. But we did it at a cost, and according to President Joe Biden's former top coronavirus adviser, Andy Slavitt, we failed to sacrifice enough.

"We denied the virus for too long out of the Trump White House," Slavitt, in the middle of promoting his book on the pandemic, told CBS. "There was too much squashing of dissent and playing on divisions, but I also think we all need to look at one another and ask ourselves, what do we need to do better next time? And in many respects, being able to sacrifice a little bit for one another to get through this and save more lives is going to be essential. And that's something that I think we should all have done a little bit better on."

Really? Is that what happened? Us plebeians were simply too selfish to stop, as Slavitt has branded it, a completely "preventable" pandemic? Unsurprisingly, the facts tell another story.

While the entire government demanded we lock up shop, keep ourselves indoors, and hope like hell that our congressional overlords put aside partisan politics long enough to mail us a $2,000 check to cover an indefinite period of unemployment, it did just about everything to hasten the spread of the virus.

For weeks, our supposed "experts" such as Anthony Fauci insisted that masks provided absolutely no protection from the coronavirus, an assertion he later conceded was a calculated lie. Former Surgeon General Jerome Powell went a step further and actually claimed that masks exacerbated the risk of contracting the virus. Only weeks after plenty of us were reading the science for ourselves and masking up in supermarkets did the expert class finally reverse course. And shortly after "don't wear a mask!" became "you must wear a mask," the mandate extended to 2-year-olds and public parks and beaches. And now we know that while masks absolutely retarded the transmission of the virus in indoor spaces, the virus's transmissibility outdoors is asymptotically close to zero. Is it any wonder we have vast swaths of the (disproportionately unvaccinated) public who now refuse to trust the science on masks?

And that brings us to the great outdoor transmission lie. For a year, tyrannical governments made you slap masks on your toddlers to go for a walk in the park and newsrooms shamed random bystanders for going for maskless swims on the beach. Even when the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention geared up to downgrade mask requirements, it claimed that less than 10% of coronavirus transmission occurred outdoors, a figure orders of magnitude greater than the real statistic, which is likely a fraction of a percent.

From closing the schools, which we knew since last summer are not a statistically significant vector of coronavirus transmission, to the hygiene theater of face shields and scrubbing down surfaces, the list of demented and depraved lies the experts tried to sell us goes on. And seeing as this is not the first, and probably not the last, virus unleashed upon the world by the Chinese Communist Party, it's imperative, not just morally but practically, to game out how we could have spared fewer lives.

Imagine if the experts told us honestly, from the start, that to preserve PPE for essential workers in those perilous early days of the pandemic, we ought to craft our own cloth face masks of multiple layers, not unlike the ones plenty of people wear today. And rather than force the entire nation to sacrifice their mental health and community by staying inside for months on end, we immediately prioritized the sort of outdoor, distanced socializing that restaurants and bars were only allowed to facilitate a season and a half into the pandemic. And, of course, if we reopened the schools in autumn of 2020, not a full year later. No, this wouldn't have prevented any pandemic, a feat that only would have been achieved if the Trump administration and the world treated the CCP as the existential threat to Western civilization that it is. But would more than half a million people in the United States have died of the coronavirus? Would the restaurants and bars that died before the government allowed outdoor dining still be alive? Would millions of women have been forced out of the workforce to aid in the sham of "distance learning"? And would some of the addicts who overdosed, the mentally ill who succumbed to self harm, and the victims battered by domestic violence still be alive today?

The children, the small-business owners, the wives of abusers, the workers, and the rest of us sacrificed a hell of a lot. Some sacrificed everything. It wasn't they who failed to stop the spread.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

greybeard (15th June 2021), pabranno (15th June 2021), Sunny (15th June 2021), wondering (15th June 2021)

28. Link to Post #2696
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

Just a short anecdotal story.... I flew SWA from CO to south FL for a five day trip about ten days ago, one stop going and nonstop coming back. I did not wear a mask into the airports to see what would happen. I also wore the mask very little on all three legs of the journey while in the air. The only time I was asked to put on the mask was by the secuirty folks as I went through security. After I went through security I took the mask off while in the different terminals.

Just a few passengers in the terminals looked twice at me, and none looked menancing.

At this point people see no real danger for themselves in the Covid 19 "exercise".

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

greybeard (15th June 2021), mountain_jim (15th June 2021), pyrangello (17th June 2021), Sunny (15th June 2021), wondering (15th June 2021)

30. Link to Post #2697
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    Just a short anecdotal story.... I flew SWA from CO to south FL for a five day trip about ten days ago, one stop going and nonstop coming back. I did not wear a mask into the airports to see what would happen. I also wore the mask very little on all three legs of the journey while in the air. The only time I was asked to put on the mask was by the secuirty folks as I went through security. After I went through security I took the mask off while in the different terminals.

Just a few passengers in the terminals looked twice at me, and none looked menancing.

At this point people see no real danger for themselves in the Covid 19 "exercise".
    I mean, we're entering summer, and a lot more people are vaccinated now. I'm a lot less anxious.

31. Link to Post #2698
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,815 times in 2,562 posts

Well at least the winner will have money to put towards the medical bills and/or funeral costs

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Gekko (15th June 2021), greybeard (15th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #2699
    Thanks

On the bright side, if you guys are right, then soon enough I'll be dead and you'll have one less hyperactive dum dum spspreading disinformation.

34. Link to Post #2700
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On the bright side, if you guys are right, then soon enough I'll be dead and you'll have one less hyperactive dum dum spspreading disinformation.
    I followed the teaching of the late Dr David Hawkins author of "Power vs Force" and the map of consciousness.
    He was enlightened and said "You can not die before your exit date"
    So jab or no jab you are not going to leave your body before the set time.
    People get hung up on death.
    The best realisation I had was " I am not the body" that removes a lot of fear.
    What we are continues after the body is done with.
    Chris

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Blacklight43 (16th June 2021), Gekko (15th June 2021), Hermoor (15th June 2021), Mare (16th June 2021), pabranno (16th June 2021), Pam (15th June 2021), wondering (16th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 275 FirstFirst 1 35 85 125 135 145 185 235 275 LastLast