Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #3801
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Point taken, however, the source of the info should always be referenced, which it was NOT in the covidgtlobalnews article.
    That's just a required practice in responsible journalism.
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I wasn't asking if Perronne is legit, actually, it was the site I was wondering about, https://www.covidglobalnews ...since there were no links to source in the article.
    There is a video of him speaking on the frontlinedoctors site: https://streamable.com/h881fu
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Is that a legitimate source?
    I didn't see any links in the article to the source of the information, which it claims is "UK column news".
    Christian Perronne is legit.
    He has been blowing the whistle on the pandemic almost right from the start
    and as a result has been ostracized from the medical community and the MSM.
    Well given that Perronne is legit, there are two main groups of sites that can be publishing
    info about him:

1. MSM
    2. Alt-News

Any news from the 'legit' MSM would paint him as non-legit.
    Any news from the Alt-News would paint him as legit.

So to me, it doesn't really matter which Alt-News site published this recent piece
    (whether they are reputable/legit or not).

There are quite a few other Alt-News sites that were on this as well.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bluestflame (25th October 2021), DaveToo (24th October 2021), greybeard (25th October 2021), Pam (25th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #3802
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Covid-19 Injections - A Gateway to Transhumanism By Dr. Carrie Madej Oct. 23, 2021

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/33442039-c7f3-46ee-84cf-624ed9cbc17f

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

bluestflame (25th October 2021), DaveToo (25th October 2021), DeeMetrios (25th October 2021), Ewan (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gini (25th October 2021), greybeard (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (25th October 2021), jaybee (25th October 2021), onawah (25th October 2021), Pam (25th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #3803
    Thanks

I am surprised this is still up on Youtube. Bumping it as a great conversation.

Quote Vaccine Safety Research Foundation

Hosted by Journalist Ivory Hecker and VSRF's Louisa Clary, this week our featured guests Dr. Peter McCullough, and Dr. Jessica Rose, speak about the upcoming FDA vote on EUA approval for COVID-19 vaccines for ages 5-11 on October 26. Angela Wulbrecht, RN, BSN also joins us to speak on her own vaccine injury and her investigation into VAERS on child deaths from the vaccine.
    FDA votes on EUA approval for COVID-19 vaccines for ages 5-11 on October 26
    Last edited by Delight; 25th October 2021 at 01:20.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

bluestflame (25th October 2021), Ewan (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gini (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), greybeard (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), jaybee (25th October 2021), onawah (25th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021), Yoda (25th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #3804
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've only listened to a bit of it, but so far it sounds like a load of compromised and evasive BS, positing that the jab is actually a real vaccine that was really created to treat a virus, which by now should be perfectly clear, especially here on Avalon, is not the case at all.
    Very misleading, imho.
    Maybe that changes further into the video, but I wouldn't waste my time when there is so much clear, relevant info out there (as from Stew Peters site) that doesn't equivocate.
    Apologies for being so frank, but I think it needed to be said.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Hosted by Journalist Ivory Hecker and VSRF's Louisa Clary, this week our featured guests Dr. Peter McCullough, and Dr. Jessica Rose, speak about the upcoming FDA vote on EUA approval for COVID-19 vaccines for ages 5-11 on October 26. Angela Wulbrecht, RN, BSN also joins us to speak on her own vaccine injury and her investigation into VAERS on child deaths from the vaccine.
    Last edited by onawah; 25th October 2021 at 05:28.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bluestflame (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), greybeard (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Matthew (25th October 2021), Patient (25th October 2021), Snoweagle (25th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #3805
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

I've only listened to a bit of it, but so far it sounds like a load of compromised and evasive BS, positing that the jab is actually a real vaccine that was really created to treat a virus, which by now should be perfectly clear, especially here on Avalon, is not the case at all.
    Very misleading, imho.
    Agreed
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bluestflame (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), greybeard (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), onawah (25th October 2021), Snoweagle (25th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #3806
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Covid-19 Injections - A Gateway to Transhumanism By Dr. Carrie Madej Oct. 23, 2021

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/33442039-c7f3-46ee-84cf-624ed9cbc17f
    Incredibly powerful presentation. Must watch. DaveToo, it looks like your going to get a demo of what you requested. Seeing the response of healthy human blood to a drop of the injection material. I was also extremely happy to hear that project veritas will also be producing an insider whistleblower along with Dr. M and possibly other doctors. This should just blow the lid off this evil. We will soon see how programmed people really are.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Old Biden has already purchased the pediatric doses of this poison so I think the FDA vote is already known. Even if they voted against it, the Biden regime will just go ahead and do it anyway.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DaveToo (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (25th October 2021), jaybee (25th October 2021), onawah (25th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #3807
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Brigantia (25th October 2021), DaveToo (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), jaybee (25th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (25th October 2021), onawah (25th October 2021), Snoweagle (25th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #3808
    Thanks

Very misleading, imho.
    Maybe that changes further into the video, but I wouldn't waste my time when there is so much clear, relevant info out there (as from Stew Peters site) that doesn't equivocate.
    I did receive value from this group of "normies" who are IMO trying to be helpful to people. I read this thread:f I work with adverse reaction reports. Here's a few things I've noticed.The concern and responses in reddit show that the populace is vastly behind the curve on PA. I may be mistaken but I see the MDs presented on this panel as navigating their own past bias, their present concerns and a HOPE they can actually help the wave of people suffering from an illness (of some sort) and the jab. But then I may be wrong.

And as for Stew Peters, I listen to his program and I appreciate the people he brings in. The MAIN thing is that people are not apparently mostly questioning anything until AFTER they are maimed and sick. Something is making people unable to see the trees OR the forest. I am hoping that some Main Stream docs allowed to speak will be heard. If some can intervene and STOP mandates, people may still take the jab but so many MORE will when they are pushed into corners....

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Brigantia (25th October 2021), fifi (25th October 2021), greybeard (25th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), jaybee (25th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #3809
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I see. In that case, I think it would be wise to explain as much as an introduction to the post, because Avalon members for the most part (and probably a lot of guests as well) have progressed pretty far beyond the "normies".
    When it's Rand Paul or some other politician, or member of the press, it goes without saying that they are behind in the learning curve (though making progress and so could be having a positive effect).
    But some i fnot all of those doctors certainly must know better, so it's a bit disconcerting when they seem to be taking a giant step backward.

Very misleading, imho.
    I did receive value from this group of "normies" who are IMO trying to be helpful to people. I read this thread:f I work with adverse reaction reports. Here's a few things I've noticed.The concern and responses in reddit show that the populace is vastly behind the curve on PA. I may be mistaken but I see the MDs presented on this panel as navigating their own past bias, their present concerns and a HOPE they can actually help the wave of people suffering from an illness (of some sort) and the jab. But then I may be wrong.

And as for Stew Peters, I listen to his program and I appreciate the people he brings in. The MAIN thing is that people are not apparently mostly questioning anything until AFTER they are maimed and sick. Something is making people unable to see the trees OR the forest. I am hoping that some Main Stream docs allowed to speak will be heard. If some can intervene and STOP mandates, people may still take the jab but so many MORE will when they are pushed into corners....
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

wondering (25th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #3810
    Thanks

I see. In that case, I think it would be wise to explain as much as an introduction to the post, because Avalon members for the most part (and probably a lot of guests as well) have progressed pretty far beyond the "normies".
    When it's Rand Paul or some other politician, or member of the press, it goes without saying that they are behind in the learning curve (though making progress and so could be having a positive effect).
    But some i fnot all of those doctors certainly must know better, so it's a bit disconcerting when they seem to be taking a giant step backward.
    IMO they don't all seem to be stepping backward. They IMO seem to be walking a serious narrow band and actually I don't know why you need to be snarky? Different input is DIFFERENT input and lots of comments were very pleased so probably some looking at PA will be also. But you may have overwhelming evidence of failed analysis by these MDs treating people. I hope soon you will make your own content and clarify all the misconceptions. Then all will be able to critique you in a similar fashion.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

wondering (25th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #3811
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apologies Delight--I didn't mean to be snarky.
    I just think it's past time for so much prevaricating on the part of "experts" especially now when the intent is on jabbing the children.
    There is already a wealth of info on the forum about what the jabs are really all about, so I don't think more debate is what is needed.
    What is needed imho is for heads to be removed from nether regions...
    ...Like this: https://rumble.com/vnyagg-how-to-com...jdk3p-StrCDXJE
    Last edited by onawah; 25th October 2021 at 18:55.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #3812
    Thanks

I just think it's past time for so much prevaricating on the part of "experts" especially now when the intent is on jabbing the children.
    There is already a wealth of info on the forum about what the jabs are really all about, so I don't think more debate is what is needed.
    What is needed is for heads to be removed from nether regions...
    IMO There is doubt by the time the guillotines come out that civilization will be worth much unless some people can reach a BUNCH of not yet with woo and on PA minds.

At this point, THESE scientists and MDs are STILL good resources IMO

Quote (C0\/id Conversation RoundTable San Juan Global C0\/id Summit
    Posted on October 12 2021
    )

The Covid All Stars!! 8 Prominent Doctors Covid Conversations San Juan Panel

Ryan Cole, MD, a board-certified pathologist and CEO of Cole Diagnostics who once trained at the Mayo Clinic,
    Pierre Kory, M.D., Former Director of the Center for Trauma and Life Support at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and winner of the British Medical Association’s President’s Choice Award.
    Brian Tyson, MD stood out as a frontline physician who’s treated probably more patients than anyone—over 6,000 at his Urgent Care Covid Clinic in Imperial Valley, California, one of the hotbeds for Covid-19, just over the border from Mexico..

The effect of Covid on kids was an impassioned topic addressed by Mark McDonald, double board-certified child and adult psychiatrist.

Nobel Prize-nominee Robert Malone, M.D. who worked on the mRNA technology that the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are built on

Richard Urso, M.D., scientist, sole inventor of an FDA-approved wound healing drug, and Former Chief of Orbital Oncology at MD Anderson Cancer Center. “We’re vaccinating in a very narrow framework. And so when you vaccinate just the spike, you’re going to get
    variants, because we are doing a very specific treatment.”

Urso clarified, saying people don’t die of the virus itself. Studies conducted last year were not able to culture the virus past eight days. What people die of is the effects of the virus on the body. “They die of inflammation and they die of thrombosis,” according to Urso. Also participating in the San Jose panel were family practitioners Dr. John Littell of Florida and Dr. Heather Gessling of Missouri.

The goal of the panel was to be a first step toward having more in-depth and open conversations around the Covid pandemic.
    are attempting to STOP mandates and they speak to people who are the normies with children and they are 100% opposed to jabs for children. They have some small influence and I support them.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

gord (25th October 2021), greybeard (25th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2021), wondering (25th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #3813
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's fine. I just think it would have been helpful to lay some groundwork first and keep in mind who the audience is when posting info on Avalon, especially when it comes to the subject of the jabs as we are, for the most part, well ahead of the curve.
    It's becoming common knowledge here, for example, that it's not a virus, but the jab which is killing people.
    I made an addition to my last comment which may be useful:
    How to comment on the FDA approval of COVID 19 Vaccines for children 5-11 years old
    https://rumble.com/vnyagg-how-to-com...DNEbRVUHHpx-Gs
    What is needed is for heads to be removed from nether regions...
    IMO There is doubt by the time the guillotines come out that civilization will be worth much unless some people can reach a BUNCH of not yet with woo and on PA minds.

At this point, THESE scientists and MDs are STILL good resources IMO

Quote (C0\/id Conversation RoundTable San Juan Global C0\/id Summit
    Posted on October 12 2021
    )

The Covid All Stars!! 8 Prominent Doctors Covid Conversations San Juan Panel

Ryan Cole, MD, a board-certified pathologist and CEO of Cole Diagnostics who once trained at the Mayo Clinic,
    Pierre Kory, M.D., Former Director of the Center for Trauma and Life Support at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and winner of the British Medical Association’s President’s Choice Award.
    Brian Tyson, MD stood out as a frontline physician who’s treated probably more patients than anyone—over 6,000 at his Urgent Care Covid Clinic in Imperial Valley, California, one of the hotbeds for Covid-19, just over the border from Mexico..

The effect of Covid on kids was an impassioned topic addressed by Mark McDonald, double board-certified child and adult psychiatrist.

Nobel Prize-nominee Robert Malone, M.D. who worked on the mRNA technology that the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are built on

Richard Urso, M.D., scientist, sole inventor of an FDA-approved wound healing drug, and Former Chief of Orbital Oncology at MD Anderson Cancer Center. “We’re vaccinating in a very narrow framework. And so when you vaccinate just the spike, you’re going to get
    variants, because we are doing a very specific treatment.”

Urso clarified, saying people don’t die of the virus itself. Studies conducted last year were not able to culture the virus past eight days. What people die of is the effects of the virus on the body. “They die of inflammation and they die of thrombosis,” according to Urso. Also participating in the San Jose panel were family practitioners Dr. John Littell of Florida and Dr. Heather Gessling of Missouri.

The goal of the panel was to be a first step toward having more in-depth and open conversations around the Covid pandemic.
    are attempting to STOP mandates and they speak to people who are the normies with children and they are 100% opposed to jabs for children. They have some small influence and I support them.
    Last edited by onawah; 25th October 2021 at 19:11.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th October 2021), gord (25th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #3814
    Thanks

It's becoming common knowledge here, for example, that it's not a virus, but the jab which is killing people.
    The thing is that something HAS produced symptoms of "covid" without taking the jab. Something that responds to early treatment. So, I am not sure that saying that is common knowledge is going to be an outstanding argument for the audience who needs to understand more? That is not just IMO. Dr. Zelenko who was not jabbed but immunocompromised became very ill with "something" that he threw the whole treatment regimen towards and did recover from with difficulty. Others like Lee Merritt and Dr. Peter McCullough have seen some very ill unvaxxed people.. so whether it is a virus or NOT or a bioweapon or NOT, people who have not been jabbed are susceptible to this "something". Richard Urso, M.D in his last presentation at AAPS summit was very informative about treatments from allopathy he used in different ways. Allopathy is not 100% bad to my mind. Just saying.......

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

gord (26th October 2021), onawah (26th October 2021), Reinhard (25th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #3815
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

They Knew Children Would Die Dr Vernon Coleman

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1xFTdtP9UwBB/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1xFTdtP9UwBB
    Last edited by Franny; 25th October 2021 at 23:34. Reason: Embed video
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Delight (25th October 2021), gord (26th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), onawah (25th October 2021), Snoweagle (26th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2021), Vicus (28th October 2021), wondering (27th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #3816
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There are any number of things in the environment which are making people ill, whether unjabbed or not--5G, for example.
    And certainly whatever the jabbed are infecting the unjabbed with--spike protein, parasites--take your pick from the various horrors that have been found in the vials and the blood of the jabbed.
    For some sensitive individuals, just being around the energy of the jabbed is enough to make them ill.
    Trisher has been sharing info about that, among others..
    The thing is that something HAS produced symptoms of "covid" without taking the jab. Something that responds to early treatment. So, I am not sure that saying that is common knowledge is going to be an outstanding argument for the audience who needs to understand more? That is not just IMO. Dr. Zelenko who was not jabbed but immunocompromised became very ill with "something" that he threw the whole treatment regimen towards and did recover from with difficulty. Others like Lee Merritt and Dr. Peter McCullough have seen some very ill unvaxxed people.. so whether it is a virus or NOT or a bioweapon or NOT, people who have not been jabbed are susceptible to this "something". Richard Urso, M.D in his last presentation at AAPS summit was very informative about treatments from allopathy he used in different ways. Allopathy is not 100% bad to my mind. Just saying.......
    Last edited by onawah; 25th October 2021 at 20:34.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gord (26th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (25th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #3817
    Thanks

Latest info from Reiner Fuellmich group. We must not lose our will.

Session75: A Thousand Bars And No World Beyond
    October 22nd, 2021
    Corona Investigative Committee

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (26th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #3818
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (25th October 2021), Brigantia (25th October 2021), Delight (25th October 2021), gini (26th October 2021), gord (26th October 2021), Gwin Ru (25th October 2021), Harmony (26th October 2021), meat suit (26th October 2021), Michel Leclerc (25th October 2021), onawah (26th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #3819
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,669 times in 20,819 posts

• Campaign Senior Advisor Reveals NJ Gov Phil Murphy to Impose COVID Vax Mandate AFTER Re-Election:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gini (26th October 2021), gord (26th October 2021), Kryztian (1st November 2021), onawah (26th October 2021), Snoweagle (26th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #3820
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Campaign Senior Advisor Reveals NJ Gov Phil Murphy to Impose COVID Vax Mandate AFTER Re-Election:
    I remember something like...."Elected for the people, by the people" or something similar - am I right?

"Oh we will be democratic now, but once we're elected it's dictatorship all the way!"

Wendy Martinez, the Senior advisor says "Because they're all into all the sh**. My rights, my sh**"

I wonder how quickly she would be screaming about "her rights" in a situation that was not working out for her?

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th October 2021), gord (26th October 2021), greybeard (26th October 2021), Harmony (27th October 2021), Kryztian (30th October 2021), mountain_jim (27th October 2021), Pam (26th October 2021), Reinhard (27th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 275 FirstFirst 1 91 141 181 191 201 241 275 LastLast