1. Link to Post #1461
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Source: Times of India

Given new data we must downgrade the severity of this pandemic
    November 20, 2020, 11:24 PM IST Sanjeev Sabhlok in Seeing the Invisible | Economy, India, politics | TOI
    Thanks for sharing this one Tintin. I think the comparison to the Asian flu and Hong Kong flu is pretty apt. It is a serious illness, especially for certain groups. Given that it is still ongoing I suspect that the total death rate may still end up being higher than the aforementioned pandemics, but it also doesn't warrant the current apocalyptic hysteria. People were quite alarmed about the death rate where I live in southeast Michigan, but especially in the case of Detroit I think that also reflects the absolutely abysmal health of people in my area.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Hym (28th November 2020), kfm27917 (29th November 2020), Reinhard (27th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (27th November 2020), Tintin (26th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #1462
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Paul Weston_ Covid-19 Virtually Disappears In Liverpool - PoliticalMedia SIlence

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/paul-...IkbjebdTz.html
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hym (28th November 2020), kfm27917 (29th November 2020), Reinhard (27th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #1463
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

From an old friend in the UK who is a surgeon.

"EXCITING NEWS!

Just had a surprise “priority COVID 19 update” email from work:

Online bookings are being offered in next few days for the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine (which was initially called Courageous, but has now been renamed BNT162b, coz it’s catchier! :?)

I won’t be eligible for the first round as I’m not ED/ITU etc.

It’s only our specific hospital at present (has -70C freezers and is frontline for COVID) but other hospitals and 3 primary care locations will follow. Only 975 doses available initially.

Still, it’s a very welcome sign of progress."

Sigh.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

greybeard (27th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), kfm27917 (29th November 2020), Reinhard (27th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #1464
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UK Column News - 27th November 2020

A lot about the USA election
    Chris

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (27th November 2020), Hym (28th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #1465
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,727 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

It’s hard to believe that I’m reading this...

• backup video:

source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th November 2020 at 18:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (28th November 2020), justntime2learn (27th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Philippe (30th November 2020), Reinhard (27th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #1466
    Language
    Thanks

German Lawyer Sues The World Over Coronavirus

Patrick Bet-David has a virtual sit down with consumer protection trial lawyer Reiner Fuellmich to talk about the Coronavirus and his work on the German Corona investigation committee.

Panic Paper https://bit.ly/3f3IZRF
    Link to his website: https://www.fuellmich.com

About the guest: Dr Reiner Fuellmich is one of four members of the German Corona Investigative Committee, which since July 10, 2020, has been listening to large number of international scientists’ and experts’ testimonies, to find answers to questions about the pandemic, being asked by people worldwide.

About Patrick Bet-David: CEO, author and Founder of Valuetainment Media. Patrick has interviewed athletes, notorious individuals, politicians, authors and entrepreneurs from all walks of life.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (28th November 2020), Hym (28th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #1467
    Language
    Thanks

‘Why Are We Listening to Bill Gates?’

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/L11q5GjNcns2

In “This Week” with Mary Holland, Children’s Health Defense vice chair and general counsel, and Polly Tommey, co-producer of “Vaxxed,” Mary and Polly discuss predictions that COVID vaccines will be “brutal,” how Bill Gates has taken over public health … and more.

Source: Children's Health Defense.

🌐 http://tinyurl.com/BillGatesTyranny
    🌐 http://tinyurl.com/Bill-Gates-Event201
    🌐 http://tinyurl.com/Bill-Gates-Fake-Smile
    🌐 http://tinyurl.com/ArrestBillGates-Eng-Subs
    🌐 http://tinyurl.com/Bill-Gates-Exposed-on-CNN
    🌐 http://tinyurl.com/FactCheck-Vaccines-Bill-Gates
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th November 2020 at 18:25.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (28th November 2020), Hym (28th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Rawhide68 (28th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #1468
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,042 times in 911 posts

Good News:
    New Mexico Citizens CHEER after Governor Backs Down on Holiday Lockdown Rules:

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=R-das0oeiBs

Thanks for the sarcastic post Exo. I laughed at the reporter saying that "n.m. cheers after governor backs down". That's pathetic for the reporter to say without smiling, tongue in cheek, as his reports seemed balanced in the past. However, he didn't report it as an irony. It's not surprising, as most of the time he spent on this 'report' was a sales pitch.

Backing down wasn't even a bone the governor could throw to the people there. Her appearances on national media do tell that she's looking for a higher position in the country, but that shows nothing in detail. Just like another governor in the state, Bill Richardson, found a home in Washington. Who knows if, in the completely dishonest lives of many politicians what will happen .Who says that a 3rd world state in a 1st world country doesn't have pedigree?

If the reporter thinks that anyone cheered about a fascist, puppet official throwing the residents a bone, he needs to get out from behind the desk. She didn't do anything of the sort, only because she didn't have the police forces to do it. I don't doubt she would have if she could have. She's already crippled the economy there and it is the ultimate in ignorance for anyone, especially a journalist who might just take the time to investigate the obvious, to assume that she didn't know how debilitating that would be on the health of those in the state, besides what it has done to the economy of one of the poorest states in the union.

She did create an unconstitutional edict to destroy the economy there and she won't hesitate to enforce testing and vaccine mandates when her corporate controllers give her THEIR orders. The only good thing is that there are at least some there who will challenge her and the other technocrats in creative, peaceful, and lawful ways.

One lawsuit against her 'mandates' has already been dismissed by the overwhelmingly liberal courts in the state. (That statement should be alarming, except that it is further proof of the depth of corruption in both parties, some more than others at times.) There are more restrictions to come, even if residents have a chance to remain relatively free in the future.

That official, like many other officials in the states and worldwide, has destroyed small and medium size businesses in the state. She has pushed the lies of the pseudo-science cult, who get their cues and statistical manipulations from national and international employees of the corporations for public abuses. She knows a lot more about the technocratic controls rolling in then she would ever talk about in public. That's why she has always been calm in her press releases and interviews. Give her a bone, please, and send her to the center of a corrupt system, D.C..

Her lockdown orders, like most of those now in place, have been responsible for the unnecessary, added deaths always created when a manufactured crisis, this being one that is no where near a pandemic, at a n.m. statewide 0.094% death rate ratio to tests given, as of Nov.27, which by the way cannot be anywhere near accurate, thus likely much less and being similar in intensity to the normal flu season. All of this is sold by the media, entrenched government officials and corporate pharmaceutical shills for profit, control and creating fear. I don't ever call evil brilliant, but I do see how well planned it has been and where it is going.

That doesn't even, to say the least, take into account that the test is not meant to diagnose a specific pathogen, as it's Nobel Prize awarded inventor, Kary Mullis, stated. So, the excess amplification of both active and inactive rna fragments, above 25/30 x's, is common wherever the numbers are high. Watch the positive numbers fall after the vaccines are given. Now they lie about the positive numbers, knowing that the invisible numbers will magically disappear when their goals are achieved.

Nor does the media measure all of the deaths that have been attributed to the virus when no test had ever been given. I have heard so many personal stories by now, I know it is commonplace for testing centers to even lie about giving a test when they haven't. No one, one governmental agency is checking up on the testing companies, even with some of those frauds being reported to them. I know some who are angry that they can't even get a reporter to document their outrage at a loved one being listed as a cv-caused death when it wasn't, after negative test results even, and the doctors, everyone, knowing the loved ones died from other causes like cancer, diabetes, very old age, heart attacks and other documented infections.

The glaring inconsistency proving the fallacy of locking down the economy is the fact that the infectious death rate amongst the most vulnerable people here and in other states, the homeless, is below the seasonal average for the flu.

For every single percentage point increase in unemployment there is a rise in deaths, 60,000 per percentage increase in the states. The real lockdown deaths are attributed to the increased number of homeless residents, hunger, violence, lack of continued hospice, hospital and home care, as well as suicide induced by despair and depression. Only the most ignorant of public officials would not know that. And only the heartless officials in any city, county or state are not fighting against the great inhumanity and scientific fraud of locking down and oppressing those they are paid to serve. This is their future and their children's futures also.

The outbreaks, quite average when played out, like Sars and the Swine Flu in the recent past, were just beta tests, dry runs for this lockdown, testing the power within the suppression of the rights to work and the free flow of commerce.

Ultimately all of that is meant solely to suppress the spirit of a people. Knowing of the malaise in first world societies since my youth, I regret to say that it is only the loss of those things that are taken for granted that makes those people, those residents, the citizens themselves wake up and remove the corruption in their communities. I can only imagine how long it takes for the average person to wake up. 3rd world war indeed!

All of the cute and innovative adaptations to stressful times seen in the fictional media monsters, social sites and the repeaters in the news, not unlike the rare rodent who brings in colorful trash to entertain his mate, should be an inspiration to all good people to counter the patently inhumane edicts now being forced upon a docile populace. Do they finally wake up when their livelihoods are taken, in the name of some pseudo-statistical fiction no less? Do they get the constriction of the lives of their children by all of the lies and do they know the magnitude of the dangers to free expression and free movement their children and their children's children will have to live with if the controls are implemented?

New Mexico, not new and not mexico (which all tourists should know is an insult to many hispano/latino/the 'real' spanish racists there, the mexican part that is, not ever to me or the majority of n.m. residents.). A state of mind, founded on internal and external ignorance, exists there that is always striving to be at the top of the country, with a success rate comparable to Louisiana, when it comes to official corruption, childhood and adult poverty, lower educational opportunities, drug, alcohol and prescription abuse and deep state scientists.

Some young scientists out there, reading this, will take heed that there are few, if any, ETHICS courses given in undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and even post doctoral studies. And with all of the harm that can be done with the products of their invention, ethics cannot be taught in the academic worlds, where the teaching institutions themselves are the caretakers of the unholy and inhumane trust that corporations demand in return for career incomes, tenure, retirement income, grants and the yearly stipends from their shared patents. It is still a choice, as always, to find the unending creative paths that insure invention serves positive purpose.

I call them to look at what serving science blindly has done to humanity. Would you have accepted the outcome of the use of many of those inventions if you were aware of the painful and deadly consequences of their introduction into society? And if you rationally can see the peaceful use of those products, what is your solution to insuring they are used for the good?

Any scientist at their core and in their daily wonderment of all they see and all they imagine, sees no difference between science and the spiritual. They are not atheists who see the interface of all perceived and, as of yet, hidden, matter and energy. They simply refuse to be walked into cloistered thought when they are already dealing with living in the unholy churches of academia.

In fact for the few who get it already, it is their goal, their quest, their duty to bridge the gap, the gap that many know does not exist but alone in the mind. If it doesn't seem to find a resonance in your heart, that is telling you that you haven't even scratched the surface of the science itself. Unethical science, and history is full of it, especially now, is the sign of being in the wrong place at the wrong time in a life.

It's not ever about the interesting, unbelievable, technology. It is always about service to improve the quality of life. Digital, indeed cellular, predictive programming and the empty addictions to them are not worth the price of admission.

Take me to another planet in an unbelievably short time. I may enjoy the ride. I'm not impressed. Only in the benefit of humanity is your inspiration and effort worthy of your taking the ride yourself.

Knowing the control history of the secretive elite, from extrapolation alone, it is not possible for any of those outposts, stateside, worldwide, underocean, d.u.m.b.'ed way down and intraplanetary, to be heart healthy environments. You worked for that?

Who walks around, knowing the state of ignorance of the workings of commerce and the disparity in the world and feels smug in having that knowledge in it's scarcity, knowing it was all energetically stolen from the whole of humanity, if only by the corporate theft of public funds?

Choose your future with the comfort of your humanities as your guide, especially those of you with great understanding of the human condition. For those who are merely brilliant, so what? Come back again when you know you are serving humanity.

Those hidden in the sandias and the lost alamoses, the brilliant and highly compromised ones who make life easier for the rulers, whose controllers every now and then toss the peasants a piece of tech, so they can see just how advanced their enslavement has become? I know some of them. Sad lives, full of regret. Some even fake happiness sometimes. With so much control riding on their asses and the successes the globalists pay for, figureheads in the state have the highest kiss ass rate in the country to the global elite. They are trained locally, all over the countries.

A man I met who grew up in there, educated by the ponderosa pines and aspens of the lost alamosas, and who became a very spiritual, deeply serviceful man, reminded me that places like los alamos, that have too many churches, just by their numbers alone couldn't have compassion and God in their hearts. He called most of them the "churchers", telling me how deep satanism was actively practiced n the city, being asked by the sons of masons while in high school to join in selling his soul. I'll never forget him or his words. Not surprised.

Other than that I have found some honest, caring, smart working/hard working life long friends here......Oh, wait. That's us being us and it has not a thing to do with the state or a country. Nature, yes. Each other, yes. Where WE are, yes.

Another perspective on why the urgency exists at this time, in 2020, to shut human freedom down:

Relaxing and looking just a little further, some of us see an entirely different purpose for the sudden, all claws on deck, balls to the wall, drop of all the draconian controls upon humanity. And yes, in this case, draconian is not an adjective. It is a pronoun in this context.

The quickening of the cyclical 12,000 +/- year, planetary atmospheric and tectonic reorganization in this or the next decade or two is fast approaching. The rapid weakening of the earth's magnetic field and the movement of the magnetic poles away from the terrestrial poles, the current magnetic excursion, can only mean that the switch has been flipped.

Attempting to accomplish all on the schedule for enslaving humanity now.....inserting global-wide personal tracking, institutionalizing digital monetary slavery, activating various population reduction goals and the removal of local and national sovereignty rights...... after climatic catastrophes have naturally occurred, will be near nigh impossible and likely not necessary to those predisposed to control humanity. The real controllers have this understanding and mindset, knowing the near future earth changes and still carry on doing quite the opposite things that humans, as humans with beautiful traits uniquely their own, do for each other.

Many have noticed the decrease in atmospheric field protection for years, for up to 20 years, with the past few years showing a very different sunshine, more penetrating. This means that our protection from cosmic rays and their negative impact on our bio-electromagnetic fields, our genetics, our emotions as well, will increase dramatically, along with the increased, challenge-inspired, self-empowerment that humanity is known for. Sun cycle 25 is also beginning and it is projected to be much more active, with an increase in sun spot activity and a higher number of earth affecting coronal mass ejections penetrating the atmosphere and disrupting all satellite, electronic and power grid based energy systems.

In some worlds, they all prepare for these changes together, openly and with one mind. Some have faired well during these cyclical advances. And some consciously create the change, 4D aware and entropy free, advancing into other worlds with the power of this one firmly within.
    Last edited by Hym; 5th December 2020 at 18:20.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (28th November 2020), greybeard (28th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #1469
    Language
    Thanks

Better Take a Look at This! What's REALLY Going on Here?:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pt4GHIj7HbQ

Oh this is getting good... Where Does It Stop?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th November 2020 at 21:48.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eva2 (28th November 2020), greybeard (29th November 2020), Hym (28th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Philippe (30th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #1470
    Language
    Thanks

Breaking! Sweden Fears Covid 19 Vaccines After Children Develop Narcolepsy:

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (29th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Sunny (1st December 2020)

21. Link to Post #1471
    Language
    Thanks

United Nations Recruits a 110K ‘Man-Army’ & Just Unleashed Them To ‘Control The Narrative’:

So he really does not know why this is happening to him?

source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th November 2020 at 16:21.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (30th November 2020), greybeard (29th November 2020), Hym (29th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #1472
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    It’s hard to believe that I’m reading this...

• backup video:

source
    Claudia shares the same concerns I have. "Where in the step by step erosion of our lives will everybody say NO".

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (30th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2020), greybeard (30th November 2020), Hym (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Philippe (30th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #1473
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How They Plan to Bankrupt Us All

International best-selling author, Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA, explains precisely how governments are deliberately and cold-bloodedly planning to bankrupt their citizens. And why they are doing this. It's all part of the Agenda 21 plan for a Global Reset. (You will, of course, be exempt from these plans if you're a billionaire or a member of the British royal family).
    For more unbiased information, please visit http://www.vernoncoleman.com
    Thank you for all your encouragement and support.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/how-t...GkPuFelm4.html

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (30th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2020), Hym (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Philippe (30th November 2020), Reinhard (30th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #1474
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Desmond Swayne: 'Even if you could show me that we are saving lives…liberty is more important'

Conservative MP Sir Desmond Swayne has said he is “appalled” by impact of coronavirus laws on the right to legally protest in the UK.

Speaking with talkRADIO's Julia Hartley-Brewer, the lockdown sceptic said: “Even if you could show me that we are saving lives…I take the view that liberty is more important and that these liberties were bought themselves at a cost of lives and should not be so lightly given away.”

It comes after more than 150 arrests were made during an anti-lockdown protest in London's West End over the weekend.

Police were booed and faced chants of "shame on you" as protesters, many not wearing face masks, refused to leave.

Last edited by greybeard; 30th November 2020 at 10:44.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (30th November 2020), celticwarrior (30th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2020), Hym (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #1475
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UK Column News - 30th November 2020

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hym (1st December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #1476
    Language
    Thanks

⚠️ Research The Covid Cult: tinyurl.com/The-Covid-Cult

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (1st December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), pueblo (30th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #1477
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,252 times in 2,177 posts

'Made in Germany' PCR tests.....useless!!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (30th November 2020), greybeard (30th November 2020), Hym (1st December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #1478
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,252 times in 2,177 posts

Just leave it to the experts...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

greybeard (1st December 2020), Hym (1st December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #1479
    Scotland Avalon Member celticwarrior's Avatar
    Thanks

Excellent interview with Dr Roger Hodkinson and Anna Brees

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Dr Hodkinson is a board certified pathologist in the USA and Canada. He studied at Cambridge University in the UK before emigrating to Canada in 1970. He has held a number of leadership positions in his profession both in his own province of Alberta and nationally. His career has spanned general practice, community hospitals, academia, CEO of a large retail clinical laboratory and various other entrepreneurial activities in private medicine.
    Dr Hodkinson has a particular interest in molecular diagnostics – the science of identifying DNA for various cutting edge applications in real world medicine.
    He has spent 20+ years in the trenches of public health as an activist tackling head-on the biggest public health crisis of our time before the Covid epidemic, namely the predatory marketing of tobacco and governments reluctance to control it, and for which he was made Citizen of the Year in 1994.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to celticwarrior For This Post:

Eva2 (1st December 2020), greybeard (1st December 2020), Hym (1st December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #1480
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

'British and American intelligence agencies are collaborating to eliminate “anti-vaccine propaganda” from public discussion using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools'

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...etaf&cid=share

Just noticed this link is already 'censored' - following is the article from Mercola:

'STORY AT-A-GLANCE

British and American intelligence agencies are collaborating to eliminate “anti-vaccine propaganda” from public discussion using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools
    According to Imran Ahmed, chief executive of the Centre for Countering Digital Hate, anti-vaxxers are “an extremist group that pose a national security risk,” because “once someone has been exposed to one type of conspiracy it’s easy to lead them down a path where they embrace more radical world views that can lead to violent extremism”
    In September, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) seized 92 online domains suspected of belonging to Iraqi government-backed militia. Seizures were done in collaboration with the FBI, Google, Facebook and Twitter
    In November, the DOJ seized 27 online domains — including the American Herald Tribune — suspected of being founded by Iranian interests
    Among the websites cited by the Centre for Countering Digital Hate as promoting extremism that poses a national security risk to the U.K. are Mercola.com, Children’s Health Defense, the Informed Consent Action Network, the Organic Consumers Association and the National Vaccine Information Center
    I’ve been warning you about the seeming inevitability of mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations for several months now, and have discussed the ever-tightening grip of media and online censorship even longer. As an independent source of health news, Mercola.com has been in the crosshairs of globalist interests for years, and the attacks are intensifying with each passing day.

While, on the surface, health recommendations and geopolitics may appear to have nothing in common, they are in fact intertwined.

As more and more information about the Great Reset and the 4th Industrial Revolution is starting to surface, we can clearly see that eliminating medical freedom is a central part of the plot, and mandatory vaccination will be used as a tool to usher in biometrical surveillance and enslavement through a centrally-controlled all-digital finance and identification system.

Intelligence Collective Unleashes Cyberwarfare on Public

While censorship has reached new heights this year, that’s likely only the tip of the iceberg. According to recent media reports,1,2,3 intelligence agencies are now collaborating to eliminate “anti-vaccine propaganda” from public discussion using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools.

As reported by independent investigative journalist Whitney Webb in an article for Unlimited Hangout:4

“British and American state intelligence agencies are ‘weaponizing truth’ to quash vaccine hesitancy as both nations prepare for mass inoculations, in a recently announced ‘cyber war’ to be commanded by AI-powered arbiters of truth against information sources that challenge official narratives …

Cyber tools and online tactics previously designed for use in the post-9/11 ‘war on terror’ are now being repurposed for use against information sources promoting ‘vaccine hesitancy’ and information related to COVID-19 that runs counter to their state narratives …

The UK’s GCHQ [Government Communications Headquarters5] ‘has begun an offensive cyber-operation to disrupt anti-vaccine propaganda being spread by hostile states’ and ‘is using a toolkit developed to tackle disinformation and recruitment material peddled by Islamic State’ to do so.6

In addition, the UK government has ordered the British military’s 77th Brigade, which specializes in ‘information warfare,’ to launch an online campaign to counter ‘deceptive narratives’ about COVID-19 vaccine candidates.

The newly announced GCHQ ‘cyber war’ will not only take down ‘anti-vaccine propaganda’ but will also seek to ‘disrupt the operations of the cyberactors responsible for it, including encrypting their data so they cannot access it and blocking their communications with each other.’

The effort will also involve GCHQ reaching out to other countries in the ‘Five Eyes’ alliance (U.S., Australia, New Zealand and Canada) to alert their partner agencies in those countries to target such ‘propaganda’ sites hosted within their borders.”

Vaccine Discussion — A National Security Risk?

According to a November 9, 2020, report in The Times,7 the British “government regards tackling false information about inoculation as a rising priority as the prospect of a reliable vaccine against the coronavirus draws closer.”

In July 2020, chief executive of the Centre for Countering Digital Hate, Imran Ahmed, told The Independent8 he considers anti-vaxxers “an extremist group that pose a national security risk,” because “once someone has been exposed to one type of conspiracy it’s easy to lead them down a path where they embrace more radical world views that can lead to violent extremism.”

In other words, Ahmed implies that people who question the safety and necessity of a COVID-19 vaccine might be prone to violent extremism. His statement is no small matter, considering Ahmed is also a member of the Steering Committee on Countering Extremism Pilot Task Force under the British government’s Commission for Countering Extremism.

“It seems that, from the perspective of the UK national-security state, those who question corruption in the pharmaceutical industry and its possible impact on the leading experimental COVID-19 vaccine candidates (all of which use experimental vaccine technologies that have never before been approved for human use) should be targeted with tools originally designed to combat terrorist propaganda,” Webb writes.9

Government With Help of Big Tech Is Seizing Online Domains

U.S. intelligence is also part of this campaign. According to Webb, the U.S. government will help the GCHQ determine whether a website is part of a foreign disinformation operation or not. While the GCHQ claims that only foreign state actors will be targeted, and not “ordinary citizens,” there’s little evidence to suggest citizens won’t be swept up in this information blackout operation.

For example, November 4, 2020, the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) announced it had seized 27 online domains — including that of the American Herald Tribune — suspected of being founded by Iranian interests.10,11 The domain seizures are said to be part of the U.S. enforcement of sanctions against Iran.

In early September 2020, 92 online domains suspected of belonging to Iraqi government-backed militia were similarly seized.12 All of these DOJ seizures were done in collaboration with the FBI, Google, Facebook and Twitter.13 As reported by Webb:14

“The U.S. government made this claim about the American Herald Tribune after the cybersecurity firm FireEye, a U.S. government contractor, stated that it had ‘moderate confidence’ that the site had been ‘founded in Iran’ …

It is certainly plausible that GCHQ could take the word of either an allied government, a government contractor, or perhaps even an allied media organization such as Bellingcat or the Atlantic Council’s DFRLab that a given site is ‘foreign propaganda’ in order to launch a cyber offensive against it.

Such concerns are only amplified when one of the main government sources … bluntly stated that ‘GCHQ has been told to take out antivaxers [sic] online and on social media. There are ways they have used to monitor and disrupt terrorist propaganda,’ which suggests that the targets of GCHQ’s new cyber war will, in fact, be determined by the content itself rather than their suspected ‘foreign’ origin.

The ‘foreign’ aspect instead appears to be a means of evading the prohibition in GCHQ’s operational mandate on targeting the speech or websites of ordinary citizens.”

Clues that U.S. intelligence supports this cyberwar against the public can also be found in a white paper15 published in the InfraGard Journal in June 2019. InfraGard, founded in 1996, is a nonprofit national security group affiliated with the FBI.16 They collaborate on a variety of educational and information-sharing initiatives “that help mitigate threats.”17

The InfraGard paper18 claims the American anti-vaccine movement is being orchestrated by Russian government-aligned organizations seeking to “sow discontent and distrust in topics and initiatives that serve U.S. interests,”19 and that “The biggest threat in controlling an outbreak comes from those who categorically reject vaccination.”20

Does InfraGard speak for the FBI? Not directly, but considering it serves as “a public-private partnership among U.S. businesses, individuals, and the FBI,” according to an FBI spokesperson,21 it’s bound to have some degree of influence.

According to The Guardian, the unnamed FBI spokesperson noted that “It is important to distinguish among the statements, views and comments made by official FBI representatives and InfraGard Members.” He or she declined to comment on or clarify the FBI’s stance on whether vaccine safety advocates might be classified as a national security threat.

This Site Identified as a Cyberwar Target

Five sites specifically targeted by the Centre for Countering Digital Hate as promoting extremism that poses a national security risk to the U.K. are:

Mercola.com
    Children’s Health Defense (run by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.)
    The Informed Consent Action Network
    The Organic Consumers Association
    The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC)
    In fact, the organization specifically named yours truly as being one of just two people responsible for funding the “anti-vaxx nonprofits” that have the greatest reach. Financier Bernard Selz is the other. Selz allegedly finances The HighWire and Physicians for Informed Consent, as well as “some of the tech giants that make the modern anti-vaxx movement possible.”22

It was really entertaining to read what the Centre for Countering Digital Hate wrote about me in their report, as I consider their disparagement a badge of honor. I encourage you to read it.23 For example, they commented that we have a decreasing Facebook following. Well that isn’t surprising at all as we haven’t posted for 18 months as a part of our “Forget Facebook” campaign. As noted by Webb in her article:24

“It is worth pointing out that many so-called ‘anti-vaxxers’ are actually critics of the pharmaceutical industry and are not necessarily opposed to vaccines in and of themselves, making the labels ‘anti-vaxxer’ and ‘anti-vaccine’ misleading.

Given that many pharmaceutical giants involved in making COVID-19 vaccines donate heavily to politicians in both countries and have been involved in numerous safety scandals, using state intelligence agencies to wage cyber war against sites that investigate such concerns is not only troubling for the future of journalism but it suggests that the UK is taking a dangerous leap toward becoming a country that uses its state powers to treat the enemies of corporations as enemies of the state.”

Intelligence Apparatus Weaponizes ‘Truth’

Indeed, it certainly appears as though the U.K. and U.S. are now lumping enemies of the state and enemies of private companies into the same category. If you criticize one you criticize the other. In short, if you impede or endanger the profitability of private companies, you are now viewed as a national security threat.

Primer’s ultimate goal is to use their AI to entirely automate the shaping of public perceptions and become the arbiter of ‘truth,’ as defined by the state.
    Importantly, the right and freedom to critique one’s government is a hallmark of democracy, so this state-sponsored war against truthful information is in turn evidence of a radical detour from democratic rule. Technocratic totalitarianism is quite literally banging at our front door. As reported by Webb:25

“Similar efforts are underway in the United States, with the U.S. military recently funding a CIA-backed firm — stuffed with former counterterrorism officials who were behind the occupation of Iraq and the rise of the so-called Islamic State — to develop an AI algorithm aimed specifically at new websites promoting ‘suspected’ disinformation related to the COVID-19 crisis and the U.S. military-led COVID-19 vaccination effort known as Operation Warp Speed …

In early October, the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Special Operations Command announced that they had awarded a multimillion-dollar contract to the U.S.-based ‘machine intelligence’ company Primer. Per the press release,26 ‘Primer will develop the first-ever machine learning platform to automatically identify and assess suspected disinformation …

Primer’s ultimate goal is to use their AI to entirely automate the shaping of public perceptions and become the arbiter of ‘truth,’ as defined by the state …

According to Primer’s director of science, John Bohannon, ‘Primer will be integrating bot detection, synthetic text detection and unstructured textual claims analysis capabilities into our existing artificial intelligence platform currently in use with DOD … This will create the first unified mission-ready platform to effectively counter COVID-19-related disinformation in near-real time …

Given that the Covid-19 vaccine candidate produced by Pfizer is expected to be approved by the end of November, it appears that the U.S. national-security state, which is essentially running Operation Warp Speed, along with ‘trusted messengers’ in mass media, is preparing to enter the second phase of its communications strategy, one in which news organizations and journalists who raise legitimate concerns about Warp Speed will be de-platformed to make way for the ‘required’ saturation of pro-vaccine messaging across the English-speaking media landscape.”

Protect Your Human Rights

As mentioned at the beginning, health and geopolitics are far from separate issues. One is feeding into the other, as mass vaccination is being used as a way to implement a whole host of “new world order” directives, including the introduction of an all-digital centralized currency model tied to digital IDs and a social credit system.

Together, all of these bits and pieces will allow an unelected technocratic elite to dictate every facet of your life, from where you live to what you own (which according to the World Economic Forum will be nothing). For an introduction to this globalist takeover, which is now being rolled out at a rapid clip, see James Corbett’s report featured in “What You Need to Know About the Great Reset.”

As for the sharing of information, it seems inevitable that the attacks on Mercola.com will intensify. Already, Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have either throttled down or banned our online presence, making it very difficult to find and share our content.

So, if you find value in these articles, be sure to subscribe, encourage your friends and family to subscribe, and share articles via email. At the bottom of each page, you’ll find an “Email Article” button that makes it easy to share. Also consider eliminating Facebook and all Google-based services from your life to cut down on their data mining of your personal information.

Remember, your personal data is being used against you. It’s fed into machine learning programs that train artificial intelligence, which is then used to manipulate you and shape your perception of the world. This technology is so sophisticated, most don’t even realize it’s happening in general, let alone that it’s happening to them specifically.

To say that we’re living in extraordinarily dangerous times would be an understatement, but if we keep our wits about us and continue to share the facts and coordinate our resistance, we still have a chance to turn away from the dystopian future that has been planned for us. For some encouragement, listen to Kennedy Jr.’s speech in “Hope Despite Censorship.”

+ Sources and References
    Previous Article
    Weekly Health Quiz: Vitamin D, Stress and Gratitude
    Next Article
    The Plan Is Unfolding for How Vaccines Will Be Monitored
    Last edited by Eva2; 1st December 2020 at 17:49.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Hym (1st December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd December 2020), Sunny (1st December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 275 FirstFirst 1 24 64 74 84 124 174 275 LastLast