1. Link to Post #1681
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,453 times in 21,114 posts

Exclamation Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

• Collapse of the 2020s - A Positive Course of Action:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (12th January 2021), One (12th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #1682
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

UK Column News - 11th January 2021

In order to beat the virus and save the NHS the plan is to limit people to one leaving the house a week and the bubble to cease to exist -- no home visits and no meeting friends outside, Thats not law yet but it is planned
    Supermarkets to ban admittance to non mask wearers without a medical certificate.
    Anyone who thinks this is about saving peoples lives need their heads looked
    And on it goes.
    Chris

'Leave Home Once A Week

Last edited by greybeard; 11th January 2021 at 22:02.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (11th January 2021), Brigantia (12th January 2021), DaveToo (13th January 2021), gini (13th January 2021), Icare (12th January 2021), One (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), Sunny (12th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #1683
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,991 times in 5,554 posts

UK Column News received the following letter from an active serving officer (Constable) in the police force and it has been published under anonymity, for reasons that will become clear from reading it.

It's a very timely reminder that not all the police here in the UK are content with what is going on, and what is being asked of them. The great majority of them are decent individuals doing a quite difficult job at the moment.

I've maintained for a while now that if enough of them did step forward and refused to follow briefings that a big move towards undermining these proven ineffective and unnecessary regulations may be able to gain some real traction.

Anyway, I found this heartwarming to read and important enough to share:

Source: Lockdown - a police constable's perspective

The UK Column received the following letter from a serving police officer. His name must remain confidential, for, by speaking up for the law, and for the rights of the British people, he places his job in jeopardy. Such is the nature of our institutions today.

We reproduce this letter in full and thank the officer who had the courage and firmness to write it.

I am a serving police officer and I am writing this to give my perspective on what is happening to UK policing in the context of this so-called “Covid crisis”.

I have been a police officer for 14 years and have seen a lot of change in the service, even in that relatively short time. I have seen the gradual, but very deliberate drift towards political correctness, a concerted drive for diversity and equality at the expense of a robust, protective and impartial policing function, and the degradation and dismantling of the world-renowned policing model by the government, the mainstream press and a small minority of woke pressure groups.

Despite this, I think the public at large have maintained a healthy respect and gratitude for the difficult and vital job that we do in maintaining law and order as a “thin blue line”. However, I fear that the public trust in the UK police service is now circling the drain. In the structure of the force, the cracks that have been covered over in recent years are starting to show. The events of this year have exposed how political policing has become, and how entrenched the training and values of the last decade now are. This has manifested in the deteriorating behaviour and conduct of many officers and of the police service as a whole. I have watched in disbelief and dismay at the way in which some of my colleagues across the UK have resorted to extreme force and heavy-handed tactics against people who are simply exercising their basic human rights to freedom of speech, freedom to protest, freedom to work and gather with family and friends, freedom to worship, and freedom over their own bodies and health.

I understand that there was a pandemic of sorts at the beginning of the year, and there was an element of the unknown, for which some action had to be taken. I am mindful of the loss and grief of those who have lost someone due to this virus, but all the evidence I have seen says that there is no longer a risk to the general public and that the figures have been grossly inflated and misrepresented. Some of our more vulnerable and elderly people need to be protected, but no more so than any other year during flu season, and there is absolutely no justification for wholesale lockdown and arbitrary regulations to strangle the life out of the economy, which will inevitably lead to a “cure” that is immeasurably worse than the disease. The police service will end up dealing with fall-out from lockdowns for decades to come — mental health, suicides, increased crime of all types, drug and alcohol addictions, domestic abuse, public unrest and so on.

How an organisation that depends on thorough investigation and collation of evidence, and whose founding idea is the protection of the public, cannot see this is astounding. Senior officers and chief constables across the country are simply following the government diktats without question, or at least so it seems. Certainly, from my position within the police service, I have seen nothing to suggest that we are properly upholding the oath we all make, and carrying out the duty we have to uphold human rights with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, according equal respect to all.

This has been most obvious to me in the policing of different protests over the past six months. I have been directly involved in policing protests by Black Lives Matter, Extinction Rebellion and anti-lockdown groups, and the contrast between them has been stark and alarming. There is undoubtedly a lack of impartiality and fairness in the way that these different groups have been treated. I have seen first-hand the way in which police have facilitated and “taken the knee” to BLM protesters for fear of any appearance of institutional racism (which doesn’t exist, in my experience), and to the detriment of the safety of the public and officers on the ground. In a similar vein, Extinction Rebellion are given the freedom to protest, block roads, bring major city centres to a standstill, damage property and intimidate with their presence for weeks on end, without any robust and decisive police action. Contrast this with the anti-lockdown protesters, who are made up of a diverse cross-section of the general law-abiding public and are not “anti-vax conspiracy theorists”, as the mainstream press would have you believe. These protests have been met with almost immediate and disproportionate aggression and violence from the police. It is what is now commonly being referred to as “two–tier policing”, which I’m sorry to say is fairly accurate and not something I ever thought I’d see.

From working within the organisation, I can see how Covid enforcement is absorbing a disproportionate amount of time and resources. High-level meetings are held, strategies and policies are devised and filtered down the ranks, all at the expense of dealing with the usual workload of crime and the other vast responsibilities that the police service has. This is all done in the name of “public health and protection”, which in turn is based on misleading or fraudulent statistics and one-sided propaganda, pushed by the government through the mainstream media. Officers on the front line are confused by the constantly changing guidelines and legislation, and even they don’t know what they are supposed to be enforcing from day to day. Most rely on briefing documents for their direction and guidance, rather than studying the legislation for themselves.

Ironically, where I work is the only place I feel as though life is normal, because despite the plethora of posters, emails and reminders about being “covid secure” in the police station, most officers take no notice when out of the public eye. It is very interesting that not one police officer has died from Covid-19 across the whole of the UK (to the best of my knowledge), despite the fact that we have worked in a very public facing role since this “pandemic” began and with very limited PPE for the first few weeks.

I also find the over-policing of Covid regulations utterly astonishing. For many years I have worked on different teams across various departments that have been stretched to breaking point due to lack of resources, carrying huge workloads, working enforced overtime, and below minimum staffing. I have dealt with violent offenders and all manner of challenging and complex incidents on my own, managed crime scenes and serious road traffic collisions with a couple of other colleagues, and put my life and health on the line to protect the public. Now, and seemingly from nowhere, it is amazing how hundreds of officers are suddenly available to attend peaceful protests, vanloads can turn up to close gyms, shops and churches, and extra patrols be implemented to ensure Covid compliance. I actually find it insulting to the thousands of officers who turn up to work every day to do a difficult job and for genuine policing purposes.

I have always been proud of wearing the uniform and holding the office of constable, but much of what I have seen in the past few months has made me ashamed of the police service. A police officer has a unique and privileged position in society, with incredible power to intervene in the life of a member of the public, to both preserve and remove freedom. With this power comes great responsibility, and every officer must be held to account for their actions, but I fear that a constable’s autonomy, independence and discretion has been eroded beyond recognition. It is almost becoming a case of “I’m just following orders”, which didn’t stand as a defence in the Nuremberg trails and isn’t an acceptable justification for action or inaction by a British police officer.

I have worked with the most exceptional people in my service, many of whom are close and lifelong friends, and I know they didn’t join up to enforce draconian laws against law-abiding people. We all joined up to make a small difference, to keep people safe and maintain the peace and freedom that we enjoy in this country. What dismays me is the way in which many of these incredible people are unquestioningly following the orders and instructions from higher ranks, without investigating or understanding what the real motivation and agenda is behind all of this.

I think there are a few elements that combine to prevent officers asking questions or challenging these changes. Being a disciplined and ranked service, there is a reluctance to disobey orders or raise objections, officers have a secure income and pension which they don’t want to jeopardise, and there is also a prevailing cynical culture of “us versus them” in regards to the public, which is fostered over years of dealing with desperate situations and difficult people. There is always a rapid pace of change and re-inventing of the wheel in policing, and I think many officers get fatigued at new initiatives, schemes and law-changes. It’s far easier to do what you’re told than to fight against the system and stick your head above the parapet.

This all leads me to question of whether or not I want to remain part of a police service that is increasingly becoming an enforcement arm of the state, rather than an independent establishment that is accountable to the public and charged with upholding their safety and security. The police service should keep the government in check and prevent oppression, tyranny and political overreach into the lives of its citizens. The office of constable should be one that upholds laws that safeguard against arbitrary governance and legislation that infringes on the freedom that previous generations fought and died to secure for us.

I can foresee see a time, in the not-too-distant future, where I will have to make a stand and refuse to follow orders because they conflict with my principles, my Christian faith, my belief in the sanctity of human life, and the oath I swore when I joined the police. So far, I have managed to avoid directly enforcing any of these totalitarian measures, but I cannot and will not be acting upon or enforcing any of the legislation under the Coronavirus Act 2020, even if it costs my job.

For the time being, I will do my best to resist the rapid and destructive changes to “The Job” that I felt called to do to make the world a safer and more peaceful place and to serve the public without fear or favour. I do not know how long this resistance can last.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Agape (14th January 2021), avid (12th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (13th January 2021), Brigantia (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), fifi (14th January 2021), gord (14th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Icare (12th January 2021), One (12th January 2021), Patient (12th January 2021), pueblo (14th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (14th January 2021), wondering (15th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #1684
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

I hope that this gets good circulation and a lot of people read this. I feel bad for police in general as I am not aware of any country that is paying them enough money for the job that they are suppose to do.

The internal conflict that many of them are dealing with these days must be very difficult.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (13th January 2021), Brigantia (12th January 2021), Eva2 (12th January 2021), gord (14th January 2021), Icare (12th January 2021), One (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), Tintin (12th January 2021), wondering (15th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #1685
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,217 times in 1,361 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    In order to beat the virus and save the NHS the plan is to limit people to one leaving the house a week and the bubble to cease to exist -- no home visits and no meeting friends outside, Thats not law yet but it is planned
    Supermarkets to ban admittance to non mask wearers without a medical certificate.
    Anyone who thinks this is about saving peoples lives need their heads looked
    And on it goes.
    Chris
    Well, that's going to go down a treat... I've seen petite and slender ladies controlling the queue at my local supermarket, I don't fancy their chances with a belligerent hulk of a brute. That would mean that there would need to be a security guard permanently at the door, taking them away from any incidents inside and deterring shoplifters.

I think that all the supermarket companies and their workers' unions will not be happy at all about this. The government wanted the supermarkets to police people not wearing masks months ago, but quickly had to backtrack.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (13th January 2021), Eva2 (12th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), wondering (15th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #1686
    Language
    Thanks

CONFIRMED: Britain Will Issue VACCINE PASSPORTS all predicted in Rockefeller Foundation Lockstep & Track & Trace - Bill Gates Event 201 etc. etc.

“We’re talking about a piece of remarkable technology that can be brought to bear and can be readily integrated with the NHS”

Despite previous government denials that there are any plans to roll out COVID vaccine passports, reports have confirmed that every person vaccinated in two select areas of Britain will be offered exactly that as a ‘trial’ being rolled out with immediate effect.

The London Telegraph reports that biometrics firm iProov and cybersecurity firm Mvine have developed the vaccine passports, which will be optionally provided as an app on phones of those vaccinated.

The government will conduct the rollout in two local authorities, and monitor its application until March.

The report notes that the government has ploughed £75,000 into the trial already, which is claimed to be a way of monitoring who has had the vaccine.

Frank Joshi, director and founder of Mvine noted that while the project started as just a way of keeping a record of COVID tests, extra funding was pumped into it in order to turn it into a vaccine passport scheme.

“Originally we started off with this need to prove whether you’ve had an antibody test, but it can be equally used to demonstrate whether you’ve been vaccinated,” Joshi said, according to the report.

Andrew Bud, chief executive of the other company involved, iProov, said that the system will be integrated with the National Health Service, and could easily be rolled out to everyone in the country.

“We’re talking about a piece of remarkable technology that can be brought to bear and can be readily integrated with the NHS,” he said.

The development appears to be separate from the government contracts given to two other firms to develop COIVD ‘freedom passports’, which we reported on several weeks ago.

Last month, Britain’s vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi announced that the government had no plans to introduce immunity passports en mass, or place restrictions on those who do not take the jab.

This latest revelation puts Zahawi’s already dubious claim into serious doubt.
    We also previously reported, back in November, on the UK government’s active plans to develop a QR code system to use as an ‘immunity passport’.

The report, stemming from sources close to the government, noted that “Those who refuse to get the Covid-19 jab would likely be refused entry to venues, as part of the same proposals.”

Other reports have suggested that an app already used prominently in the UK by people to book doctor and hospital appointments could implement a vaccination status section that will show whether a person has taken the coronavirus jab or not, and that businesses may use it to refuse entry to those who have not.

The spectre of so called ‘immunity passports’ is looming globally.

Yesterday it was revealed that Denmark is the latest country to announce that it is rolling out a ‘Covid passport’, to allow those who have taken the vaccine to engage in society without any restrictions.

Recently, the government in Ontario, Canada admitted that it is exploring ‘immunity passports’ in conjunction with restrictions on travel and access to social venues for the unvaccinated.

Last month, Israel announced that citizens who get the COVID-19 vaccine will be given ‘green passports’ that will enable them to attend venues and eat at restaurants.
    A litany of other government and travel industry figures in both the US, Britain and beyond have suggested that ‘COVID passports’ are coming in order for ‘life to get back to normal’.

Sam Grant, campaign manager at the civili liberties advocacy group Liberty has warned that “any form of immunity passport risks creating a two-tier system in which some of us have access to freedoms and support while others are shut out.”

“These systems could result in people who don’t have immunity potentially being blocked from essential public services, work or housing – with the most marginalised among us hardest hit,” Grant further warned.

“This has wider implications too because any form of immunity passport could pave the way for a full ID system – an idea which has repeatedly been rejected as incompatible with building a rights-respecting society,” Grant further urged.

--o-O-o--

So when you combine:

01. Rockefeller PDF Document "Operation Lockstep" 2010
    02. Rockefeller Foundation PDF "Track & Trace" ID2020
    03. World Economic Forum #Agenda2030
    04. Bill Gates and his "Event 201" exercise in Fall 2019
    05. "The Great Reset"
    06. Club of Rome "Planetary Emergency Plan"
    07. "Global Governance" run by unelected (psychopathic) Technocrats using advanced A.I. Algorithms!
    08. 5G - Mass A.I. Surveillance Smart Grid (The Big Elephant in The Room!).
    09. Supreme Court Defeats George Soros and his Overseas Groups
    10. Spars-Pandemic-Scenario-2025-2028.pdf (20,3 Mb)

All in plain sight ... meanwhile almost all Mainstream Media refuses to ask the hard questions!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th January 2021 at 23:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (14th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (13th January 2021), Blacklight43 (13th January 2021), DaveToo (13th January 2021), Dorjezigzag (12th January 2021), fifi (14th January 2021), Philippe (14th January 2021), pueblo (13th January 2021), Reinhard (13th January 2021), Sunny (13th January 2021), wondering (15th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #1687
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

RFK Jr. to NPR’s Terry Gross: ‘I Urge You to Correct the Record’
    01/12/21
    By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ovid-vaccines/

"On Nov. 24, Terry Gross, host of NPR’s “Fresh Air,” interviewed Dr. Peter Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine and Professor of Pediatrics and Molecular Virology & Microbiology at Baylor College of Medicine. He is also the co-director of the Texas Children’s Center for Vaccine Development.

During the interview, Hotez made a number of inaccurate statements about Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Children’s Health Defense chairman and chief legal counsel.

Here is Kennedy’s letter to Gross, asking that she correct those statements and others relating to vaccine science, and also requesting the opportunity to debate Hotez on a future segment of “Fresh Air”:

Dear Terry,

During your November 24 interview, Dr. Peter Hotez made several inaccurate and damaging statements about me that went unchallenged. I know you value accuracy and integrity, and so I urge you to correct the record.

Dr. Hotez falsely claimed that I spoke to Nazis and QAnon in Germany

Dr. Hotez was apparently referring to my August 29 speech at the Rally for Peace and Freedom in Berlin organized by the German group, Querdenken 711, or “Critical Thinking 711.” Querdenken is neither Nazi nor QAnon.

Querdenken is a broad-based, peaceful citizens’ movement launched by a large group of European human and civil rights lawyers and others to promote freedom, peace, democracy,and human rights. It strongly opposes Nazism, anti-Semitism, and all forces of extremism. There was no evidence of Nazi iconography anywhere near the Querdenken protest. (Dr. Hotez apparently conflated the large Querdenken rally-reliably estimated crowds = 100k to 1 million plus-with a tiny, staged demonstration by about 50 Nazis and QAnon supporters that occurred simultaneously across town at the Reichstag).

My speech was a screed against Nazism. The principal stage ornament was a giant mural of Mahatma Gandhi, the antithesis of a Nazi hero. Among the speakers were doctors, lawyers, clergy of every persuasion, soldiers, police officers, parents, children, world-famous athletes, politicians from Germany’s Green Party, human rights activists, and leaders of prominent nonprofit peace, human rights, and democracy advocacy organizations. The speakers and audience were racially, ethnically, and religiously diverse and represented dozens of nationalities. The event’s Master of Ceremonies was a Black African born in Ghana. The musical performance included an Indian Hare Krishna monk. The banners were rainbows, peace signs, BLM insignias and the flags of every nation in Europe. There were no swastikas nor QAnon iconography. As is its usual practice, Querdenken took great pains to exclude extremists from the Berlin event. Those efforts were spectacularly successful. The complete absence of extremist influence is evident from the program, from all the footage publicly available on the Children’s Health Defense website, on my social media, and in the thousands of photos and videos of the event easily viewed on various platforms of the Internet. Any reporter interested in accuracy may easily check these sources.

I am currently in litigation against Dr. Hotez’s probable source on this slander — an anonymous author who calls himself “Down East Democrat,” who first vouchsafed that libel in an opinion piece on the Internet platform Daily Kos. The fact that he can point to a source does not excuse Dr. Hotez from independently verifying the slander before reporting an implausible accusation that is one of the most damaging charges that anyone can levy at a public figure. It does not relieve NPR of correcting the error when discovered.

I have notified Dr. Hotez that I will sue him if he repeats that libel. He denies that he even made that statement, but the Fresh Air transcript speaks for itself. I ask you to take steps to address the harms that Dr. Hotez caused while on your show.

Dr. Hotez erroneously called me ‘anti-vaccine’

I am not anti-vaccine. I have said this hundreds of times over the years. I have explained, ad nauseam, that my demand for safer vaccines, robust science and regulatory agencies — free from Big Pharma’s corrupting conflicts — does not make me anti-vaccine. (I have fought for four decades to remove mercury from fish, yet nobody calls me “anti-fish”). Characterizing all questions about vaccine safety and efficacy as “anti-vaccine” is a calculated industry propaganda technique for muzzling debate, and for marginalizing and vilifying critics. It is Dr. Hotez’s strategy to apply the “anti-vaccine” ad hominem to anyone who questions the medical cartel’s orthodoxy that all vaccines are safe, effective and thoroughly tested. Dr. Hotez applies the defamation broadly: to discredit attorneys like me who sue his industry, to intimidate the many doctors, scientists and public health educators who ask reasonable and thoughtful questions about vaccine safety protocols; and to bully, silence and gaslight the mothers of millions of intellectually damaged children who believe that vaccines harmed their children.

Dr. Hotez erroneously called me ‘anti-mask’

I am not anti-mask. Neither I, nor my organization, Children’s Health Defense (CHD), take a position on masks. I have asked legitimate and thoughtful questions about the science that justifies government mask mandates. I have also complained about the absence of notice and common rulemaking and due process accompanying the imposition of mask mandates. This advocacy means that I believe in science, democracy and our Constitution. This does not make me anti-mask.

On CHD’s website, we publish every peer-reviewed study we can find on mask efficacy, regardless of their conclusions. We have identified over 35 placebo-controlled, peer-reviewed studies to date. We have not been able to find any peer-reviewed, placebo-controlled study that supports the efficacy of masks against viral or bacteriological transmission — even in hospital settings. Meanwhile, dozens of studies suggest negative efficacy and several link masks to a grim inventory of respiratory, pulmonary, dental, gastrointestinal and dermatological injuries.

I am always careful to say that the one-sided findings refuting mask efficacy in the existing peer-reviewed literature do not mean that masks are ineffective against COVID-19 transmission. Most of the published research focuses on influenza transmission. Researchers have yet to comprehensively study the specific efficacy of masks against COVID-19. Future research may yet demonstrate a beneficial association. However, the popular claim that “science supports masking” — an assertion Dr. Hotez routinely broadcasts — is simply inaccurate.

On your show, Dr. Hotez cited a study by IHME (Institute for Health and Metrics Evaluation) that predicts a large number of lives would be saved from universal masking. However, the IHME paper is not a placebo-controlled trial. It is, rather, a modeling study and, like all modeling studies, its predictive weight wholly depends on the quality of the assumptions upon which it relies. Here, the refereed literature does not support the study’s fundamental assumption — that masks reduce viral transmission. “Garbage in,” the saw goes, “garbage out!”

It is worth mentioning that Bill Gates is the principal funder of IHME, and that IHME was largely responsible for the notoriously exaggerated mortality calculations that overestimated COVID deaths by 20-fold at the COVID pandemic’s outset. Political leaders around the globe cited the IHME’s results to justify the universal lockdowns. Mr. Gates contributed $600 million to IHME and $79 million to the Imperial College of London which supported the scandalously inaccurate IHME findings by using the same defective modeling assumptions and techniques. Mr. Gates had been the media’s primary cheerleader for universal lockdowns and a vocal advocate for censoring dissenters who criticize those policies. For several years, his company, Bing, has actively censored information about health strategies that compete with the pharma paradigm, or any information that is critical of pharmaceutical industry products — including vitamins, chiropractors, nutrition, functional and integrative medicine, and especially vaccines. The lockdowns he helped orchestrate have increased Mr. Gates’ wealth by $20 billion.

Meanwhile, lockdowns have triggered global food and medicine shortages that are causing deaths of 10,000 African children each month, the obliteration of the American middle class, and the permanent closure of millions of small businesses — including nearly half of all Black-owned businesses. The shutdown has bankrupted our social safety net, left millions of people without health insurance, and pushed millions more into poverty and food insecurity, while the net wealth of America’s super-rich, including Mr. Gates, has grown to nearly $4 trillion. The quarantine has increased not only Mr. Gates’ wealth, but given him unprecedented power to dictate far-reaching policies that affect all of humanity while, coincidentally, swelling his pocketbook.

I remind you that the traditional role of the media — and of Fresh Air — was to exercise extreme suspicion and skepticism towards such large agglomerations of power.

Terry, I’d love your advice on what I might do to correct Dr. Hotez’s slanders. I would, of course, welcome the opportunity to appear on-air myself to correct his defamatory comments. An appearance would also allow me to address the many other inaccurate, misleading and self-serving assertions that Dr. Hotez made on your show. I would be happy if you invited Dr. Hotez back to join me for a civil discussion about the critical national and global issues that he addressed on Fresh Air. I realize this is a pipe dream. As you know, I have appeared on Fresh Air over the years, but I am aware that NPR has joined the mainstream media in blackballing any knowledgeable expert who questions the government/pharma vaccine orthodoxies promoted by Mr. Gates. My litigation against the vaccine companies and my books criticizing the industry and regulatory corruption have made me part of that disqualified cohort.

I suspect that Peter Hotez is relieved by this blanket ban on debate and dissent. Dr. Hotez has become comfortable with the softball questioning by credulous and fawning hosts of cable and network news shows addicted to pharma advertising and/or Bill Gates’ “philanthropy.” Some of us still expect more from NPR.

For more than a year beginning in 2017, Dr. Hotez and I privately maintained a regular telephone debate about vaccine safety moderated by my cousin, Special Olympics Director Tim Shriver. It is my memory that Peter did not fare well in those exchanges. I continue to publish scrupulously sourced science-based castigations of Peter’s serial self-serving inaccuracies that he routinely broadcasts from his Twitter feed. I have frequently challenged him to debate publicly about those whoppers. I am not surprised that he has steadfastly refused my invitations. On March 11, 2019, Dr. Hotez told Joe Rogan that he would hesitate to debate me because I am a “clever lawyer.” In an earlier conversation, he told me that he would happily participate in a public debate, but only if NIH (presumably Dr. Fauci) gave him permission. That peculiar demurrer raises its own parade of questions about the cozy relationship between government and industry that, I hope, you also find troubling.

In fact, NPR’s choice to allow Dr. Hotez on Fresh Air to unleash diatribes of unchecked and unchallenged pharmaceutical industry propaganda raises many disturbing questions about the current role of public broadcasting in the age of pandemic censorship.

If Peter Hotez were an oil industry insider, it is difficult to fathom that NPR would allow him to transform Fresh Air into a petroleum industry advertising vehicle, or to issue unchallenged slanders against a leading climate activist, such as branding him “anti-science” and “anti-prosperity.”

I can only imagine that such circumstances would offend your sense of fairness, but I’m hard-pressed to distinguish this example from your interview with Dr. Hotez. Peter is the consummate insider to the $100 billion vaccine industry. Although he portrays himself to your listeners as free from profit motives, Dr. Hotez has elsewhere boasted that he hopes to make millions on his tropical hookworm vaccine. Likewise, he stands to cash in on his other tropical medicine projects.

Dr. Hotez’s myriad financial entanglements with Bill Gates only exacerbate the conflicts inherent in his various Pharma pedigrees.

As you surely must know, Mr. Gates is also Dr. Hotez’s mentor and principal funder. Mr. Gates reportedly donated $52,000,000 to develop and conduct clinical trials in Brazil for his hookworm vaccine. After that donation, Dr. Hotez emerged as the principal voice for promoting vaccines globally and as a carnival barker for Everything Gates. In that sense, Dr. Hotez has become the most visible promoter of the government/Pharma partnership and the rich government subsidies and mandates that underpin the global vaccine industry.

It is not surprising that Dr. Hotez is also a self-interested promoter of censorship against people like me who question those policies and regularly call out his dishonest pronouncements.

NPR’s own controversial relationship with Bill Gates compounds the awkward appearance of self-dealing and bias when Fresh Air gives Hotez full license to defame critics of Gates and his pharma partners. Gates has donated $9.3 million to NPR since 2013. Mr. Gates is the world’s largest vaccine maker, the world’s largest distributor and most aggressive promoter of vaccines. As New York Magazine has documented, Gates’ significant personal and foundation investments in the major vaccine companies benefit from his philanthropic promotion of the vaccines globally. His investments in GAVI, PATH, and WHO have given this powerful, unelected billionaire unprecedented control to dictate our global health policies, control our freedom of movement and even our clothing. His funding of dozens of industry front groups, social media outlets, television networks, newspapers, magazines, and his ubiquitous and sinister “fact checker” organization, has allowed him to control public perceptions, and censor public debate over his policies.

In 2009, in an unprecedented appearance by a billionaire with no government portfolio or official approval before the United Nations, Gates unilaterally declared the 2010’s to be the “Decade of Vaccines.” His $10 billion donation effectively gave him control over the WHO. Under his direction, right on schedule, WHO declared in January 2019 that questioning of vaccines was among the greatest threats to global health. That announcement opened the Pharma allies in virtually every U.S. state and in 100 nations around the globe. A tsunami of suffocating censorship — directed by Mr. Gates and around the world — accompanied this legislative campaign. Under this stifling new rubric, nobody can question the lopsided public investment of $48 billion COVID vaccines with meager proof of safety and efficacy — to which governments and the medical cartel and Big Pharma are inexplicably directing us. Meanwhile, regulatory officials and Pharma ignore or suppress a pharmacopeia of cheap, available, safe, off-patent therapeutic remedies like Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Pepcid, and cortical steroids that appear to be much more thoroughly tested and far more effective against COVID — but far less profitable for Gates and his Pharma partners. It would be interesting to hear an informed and vigorous debate on the peer-reviewed science supporting these various remedies. But such discussions depart from the orthodoxy and are therefore taboo.

Censorship

As your show’s title implies, you built “Fresh Air” on a platform of fierce protection of first-amendment free speech, open dialogue and debate. I imagine that the current Kafkaesque imposition of censorship against even mild critiques of the government’s diktats must inspire in you a visceral revulsion. Working with the industry’s captive regulators, pharma insiders like Mr. Gates and Dr. Hotez have succeeded in making it verboten to ask even the most reasonable questions about a pharmaceutical product mandated by government, immunized from liability, heavily subsidized, freed from animal studies, placebo control human trials, and the long-duration safety trials that are required for every other medical product. Dr. Hotez and Mr. Gates are the spear tip of Big Pharma’s push to abolish informed consent and force every global citizen to undergo risky medical interventions. Their most momentous accomplishment has been abolishing the public right to question such violence or to complain or debate Pharma policies or pronouncements.

Since 2019, we have weathered an extraordinary devolution in press independence as acquiescence and fearmongering have eclipsed the Fourth Estate’s proud traditions of healthy scrutiny toward government pronouncements, and robust skepticism toward the corrupt pharmaceutical industry. Scientific literacy in the media has given way to “appeals to authority”;instead of citing peer-reviewed science, journalists content themselves with defending controversial government health policies by citing regulators like NIH, CDC, WHO and FDA — all of these agencies with well-documented records of corruption and capture.The media has effectively deified Dr. Anthony Fauci, and altogether displaced the robust scrutiny of government, pharmaceuticals, and science that were once the hallmarks of the American independent press. It has become mandatory for journalists to insist that all vaccines are safe and effective simply because the government says so.

You have long been a champion of the idea that censorship is the weapon of tyrants. You understand that America’s founders adopted the First Amendment not to protect popular speech approved by government and industry power centers, but to protect unpopular speech — especially during times of crisis. Democracy functions best when public policy emerges from the cauldron of open, and even fierce, debate. Turning “Fresh Air” over to pharmaceutical industry insiders to promote shoddily tested mandatory medical products and broadcast unchallenged industry propaganda is not consistent with your show’s proud tradition."
    Last edited by onawah; 13th January 2021 at 07:04.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (13th January 2021), fifi (14th January 2021), pueblo (13th January 2021), wondering (15th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #1688
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

• Mass Media PlanDemic #PsyWars explained by the Elite in 2019:

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Lecture by Marc Van Ranst, Belgian Flu Commissioner, at the ESWI/Chatham House Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Stakeholders Conference on 22 January 2019
    • Lots of laughter ... but not so "funny" for us!
    They literary LAUGH AT US ALL thinking it is so so funny.

I will seek a written transcript of the whole presentation ... if I find it I will add it to this video!

John

On the same day: ESWI/Chatham House Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Stakeholders Conference on 22 January 2019:
    • "Non-medical interventions" discussed in 2019:

Source: Watch on Vimeo

🌐 tinyurl.com/TheGreatReset
    🌐 tinyurl.com/The-Covid-Cult
    🌐 tinyurl.com/War-on-Independent-Media
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2021 at 05:25.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anna70 (14th January 2021), avid (13th January 2021), greybeard (13th January 2021), onawah (13th January 2021), pueblo (13th January 2021), Reinhard (13th January 2021), Sunny (13th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #1689
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UK Column News - 13th January 2021

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (13th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th January 2021), pueblo (13th January 2021), Reinhard (13th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #1690
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,799 times in 2,667 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    UK Column News - 13th January 2021

Great unbiased news, well worth watching with all background links. UK Column is a beacon of hope. They point out the obvious mind-control rubbish oozing from the BBC, and their ‘‘education programmes’ for children in lockdown, it’s downright horrendous, biased and very little educational value. Brainwashing by the BBC is paramount so switch them off 😡😡
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

greybeard (13th January 2021), meat suit (13th January 2021), pueblo (14th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #1691
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UK Column News Special - Eric Levy

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (13th January 2021), pueblo (13th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #1692
    Language
    Thanks

• Dr. Robert O. Young ITNJ Testimony Nov 20, 2019

This statement by Dr. Robert O. Young provides a brief history of how and why the State Department put him out of business and into jail, and addresses the responsiveness to his natural treatments for health, including successful treatments to cure cancer.

Watch all the Indonesia testimonies https://commission.itnj.org

Dr. Robert O. Young ITNJ Testimony Nov 20, 2019 (Full Original Version):

quote: "I must set the record straight here folks. Dr. Robert O. Young was presenting a testimony at this tribunal about the dangers of a whole lot of vaccines for many diseases, etc. Then he made mention to some words that Bill Gates said about his depopulation agenda. It's not Dr. Young who was saying Africans are worthless and deplorable who are not a part of the global economy. Please watch the clip to the end. He says in the words of Bill Gates. By the way this is just an excerpt of the long testimony. I hope this clarifies things. I have seen a lot of hate words toward Dr. Young". unquote.

DISCLAIMER: Everything you hear is NOT "flawless" so called "fact-checkers sites" will always find SOMETHING to "throw the baby out with the bathwater" as we can do the same with them (the 'fact' checkers) when they do it it is "okay' when we do it is "wrong" ... Hypocrites everywhere.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th January 2021 at 19:00.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gord (14th January 2021), greybeard (13th January 2021), pueblo (13th January 2021), Reinhard (13th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #1693
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Dr. Robert O. Young ITNJ Testimony Nov 20, 2019

This statement by Dr. Robert O. Young provides a brief history of how and why the State Department put him out of business and into jail, and addresses the responsiveness to his natural treatments for health, including successful treatments to cure cancer.

Watch all the Indonesia testimonies https://commission.itnj.org

Dr. Robert O. Young ITNJ Testimony Nov 20, 2019 (Full Original Version):

quote: "I must set the record straight here folks. Dr. Robert O. Young was presenting a testimony at this tribunal about the dangers of a whole lot of vaccines for many diseases, etc. Then he made mention to some words that Bill Gates said about his depopulation agenda. It's not Dr. Young who was saying Africans are worthless and deplorable who are not a part of the global economy. Please watch the clip to the end. He says in the words of Bill Gates. By the way this is just an excerpt of the long testimony. I hope this clarifies things. I have seen a lot of hate words toward Dr. Young". unquote.

DISCLAIMER: Everything you hear is NOT "flawless" so called "fact-checkers sites" will always find SOMETHING to "throw the baby out with the bathwater" as we can do the same with them (the 'fact' checkers) when they do it it is "okay' when we do it is "wrong" ... Hypocrites everywhere.

cheers,
    John
    Dr Robert Young was featured on a video here before he was convicted
    Chris
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post781480

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post781480

26. Link to Post #1694
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

I just saw this video via Twitter, which addresses the fact that the Covid jab is not a vaccine by any definition, and as such not only is it being missold, but if classified properly, there would be liability consequences for the manufacturers. (Apologies if this has already been posted, or if this is not the right thread to post it in. If so, please feel free to move or remove my post as appropriate.)

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (14th January 2021), Gwin Ru (14th January 2021), pueblo (14th January 2021), Reinhard (14th January 2021), wondering (15th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #1695
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Excellent point, Anna70! I had to be patient but around the 23 minute mark, or so, the distinction between vaccine and gene therapy is made clear. Gene therapy is not covered in the '86 liability exemption...that's why it's called a vaccine when, how could I have missed it!, it is in fact a gene therapy and not a vaccine.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Anna70 (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), Gwin Ru (14th January 2021), pueblo (14th January 2021), Reinhard (14th January 2021), Sunny (14th January 2021), wondering (15th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #1696
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

They are increasing the amount of restrictions on the people of Ontario. Threats of fines or jail if you are not following the "Stay at Home Order".

There are a couple of videos attached to this page and one in particular that I am questioning and would appreciate some feedback. One main one at the bottom is a presentation of data to support the need for the lockdown. It is full of "projections" and "could become", etc. One table in particular which is titled "Weekly % positivity by Age Group" is puzzling - are babies being tested and found positive as having covid-19? I thought kids were not getting covid?

Also, according to one of the presentations they are saying that about 34% of the population are admitting to not following covid guidelines and restrictions - to me, I see this as a way to get people stressed out and blame their neighbour. They do not say how many people were used to collect this data - my assumption is that their surveyed group was very small, if any at all.

I would appreciate any feedback on this news report. (Obviously they have been manipulating the numbers, but to me this is so blatant it is insulting - am I wrong?)

https://globalnews.ca/news/7571036/o...wn-coronavirus

Coronavirus: Ontario declares 2nd state of emergency, issues stay-at-home order
    12 Jan, 2021
    The Ontario government has declared a state of emergency — the second since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic — and is issuing a stay-at-home order.

Premier Doug Ford said the state of emergency will be in effect for at least 28 days.
    “The system is on the brink of collapse,” Ford said.
    “It’s on the brink of being overwhelmed. We’re at levels we’ve never seen before."
    The stay-at-home order will take effect on Thursday at 12:01 a.m.

“Under this order, everyone must stay home and only go out for essential trips to pick up groceries, or go to medical appointments,” Ford said, adding that walking pets or exercising is still permitted.

All businesses that have the ability to allow employees to work from home must do so, officials said.“Under the declaration of a provincial emergency, the province will provide authority to all enforcement and provincial offences officers, including the Ontario Provincial Police, local police forces, bylaw officers, and provincial workplace inspectors to issue tickets to individuals who do not comply with the stay-at-home-order,” officials said in a government news release Tuesday.

Ford said enforcement and inspection will be increased and an inspection blitz at big-box stores will begin in the coming days.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th January 2021 at 15:04. Reason: added the link and copied the article text

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), Gwin Ru (14th January 2021), pueblo (14th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #1697
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

Thank you ever so much for noting the time this point is being made in the video; I should have thought of doing that when I posted it! :-)

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), Gwin Ru (14th January 2021), pueblo (14th January 2021), wondering (15th January 2021)

34. Link to Post #1698
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 times in 830 posts

Article from VaccineDeaths.com:

Who’s murdering all the COVID scientists?

12/27/2020 / By Ethan Huff

Doctors, scientists and other medical experts involved with research into the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) are mysteriously turning up dead all around the world in what appears to be a mass culling of people who know too much truth about the plandemic.

One of the latest deaths was that of Alexander “Sasha” Kagansky, a Russian scientist who had been working on developing a COVID-19 vaccine when he was brutally stabbed and thrown from the window of his 14th floor apartment in St. Petersburg.

Reports indicate that Kagansky died “under strange circumstances,” an understatement considering the nature and timing of his demise.

Kagansky had recently been awarded a grant by the Russian government to investigate new ways of diagnosing and treating brain tumors. He was also a vocal advocate for natural remedies like herbs and mushrooms that are known to help kill cancer cells.

Another who died this year under similar circumstances was Frank Plummer, a world-renowned Canadian scientist who had also been working on a COVID-19 vaccine when he was apparently taken out by dark entities.

Back in January, we reported on Plummer’s connections to a communist Chinese spy ring that appears to have been responsible for stealing coronavirus strains from a Canadian lab and taking them to Wuhan.

Professor Bing Liu from the University of Pittsburgh is another relevant scientist who was murdered this year, in this case right before he could go public with a new breakthrough concerning the nature of COVID-19.

“Bing was on the verge of making very significant findings toward understanding the cellular mechanisms that underlie SARS-CoV-2 infection and the cellular basis of the following complications,” reads a statement from his colleagues within the Department of Computational and Systems Biology.

Then we have Gita Ramjee, an HIV scientist who supposedly died from COVID-19 while visiting London to deliver a lecture about HIV treatment and prevention. Upon returning to Durban, she reportedly felt unwell and went to the hospital, where she died not long thereafter.

A World Health Organization (WHO) driver named Pyae Sone Win Maung also died back in May while transporting coronavirus samples for the United Nations. He had been driving a well-marked U.N. vehicle at the time when shots were fired, killing him and injuring another passenger.

Vaccine whistleblower Brandy Vaughan, a former sales executive from Merck & Co. and founder of LearnTheRisk.org, was also found dead in her home earlier this month beside her nine-year-old son. Vaughan had been working hard to educate the public about vaccine safety risks.
    Peter Daszak and Ron Fouchier need to be fully investigated

On the flip side, the following people are researchers of interest who are suspected of propagating plandemic fearmongering and fraud, and who could be linked to the aforementioned deaths in some way:

• Peter Daszak, president of the EcoHealth Alliance, is responsible for orchestrating the myth that COVID-19 was a natural phenomenon. Emails obtained by U.S. Right to Know reveal that employees of EcoHealth ring-led an operation to have 27 prominent health scientists condemn “conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.”

EcoHealth, by the way, is the same “non-profit” organization that received millions of dollars in U.S. taxpayer funding to genetically manipulate coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

• Dutch virologist Ron Fouchier is responsible for creating the world’s deadliest virus strain. His bioweapons experiments are widely condemned and could be responsible for the unleashing of COVID-19.

Fouchier is also responsible for isolating the SARS coronavirus that was smuggled out of Saudi Arabia and sent to Frank Plummer, who as previously mentioned turned up dead just a week after Great Game India published a report on the scandal.

More of the latest news about the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) as it breaks can be found at Pandemic.news.
    Sources for this article include:

HumansAreFree.com

NaturalNews.com

NaturalNews.com

NaturalNews.com

GreatGameIndia.com

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2020-12-27...cientists.html

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Eva2 (15th January 2021), Sunny (15th January 2021)

36. Link to Post #1699
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,889 times in 830 posts

I'm surprised this video from Fox News has not neen taken down yet, even though Dr Bhakdi was cut off in the end, but too late to stop him from warning people of the danger of the vaccine.

Dr Bhakdi is a German epidemiologist (originally from Thailand) who taught other doctors for years and had a spotless reputation. He has now completely been blacklisted in the German media and on Youtube.

The British channel "Triggernometry" had a really good interview with him with a large number of views. That video was then deleted by youtube.

Here on Fox News he is just being given a few minutes, but he still manages to bring his message across.

Last edited by Icare; 15th January 2021 at 01:33.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th January 2021)

38. Link to Post #1700
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Newsletter 355, 06.01.2020: Money Talks VI and the worldwide lawsuits

(this is an ad-hoc translation by Paul Charles Gregory BDÜ of the original German text by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich)

Table of Contents:

Status of the PCR lawsuit at the Regional Court of Berlin

Lawsuit on PCR test submitted in New York

Portugal and Ecuador show Germany who the real banana republic is

Canada submits first class action suit for compensation which will be an international class action

Further points: Lawsuit against the EU Commission for its approval of the vaccine to be declared null & void; constitutional complaint lodged against the measures by a German judge

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Despite everything, or indeed in view of everything, let us first wish you all a cheerful New Year for 2021. Before we inform you about the state of play of the Corona lawsuits, and in particular the class actions, here is a reminder of the background against which all this is happening:

The hearings conducted by the Berlin Corona Committee since July 10, 2020, and attended by some one hundred internationally prominent scientists, medics, economists, lawyers and people badly affected, have determined – as of today – that at no point was the Corona scandal about health. This is because:

As explained in the last newsletter, the danger presented by this allegedly new virus can be compared to that of influenza – this is the conclusion not only of studies by Prof. John Ioannidis of Stanford University but also the assessment of the World Health Organisation.

The Drosten-PCR-Tests, which were devised in January 2020, are not remotely suitable for determining whether someone is infected or not, despite being recommended as the global Gold Standard for determining infection by the WHO; it should be noted that the leadership of this organisation is under the financial control of China and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (the WHO certainly has good employees – as too does the Robert-Koch Institute, despite its incompetent management).

In a retraction paper, a score of highly regarded international scientists have called on the editors of the journal which published the PCR tests as a measurement method for infections to withdraw the mischief forthwith. This test is not only scientific nonsense, but was obviously designed to create as many false positives as possible and so spread panic in the world. This English language retraction paper has been viewed about 18 million times:

www.cormandrostenreview.com

Furthermore, a second assertion made in January 2020 by Drosten that there are asymptomatic infections is false. These do not exist, as documented most recently by a major survey of ten million people from Wuhan of all places:

https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-020-19802-w

A person who has no symptoms is healthy. This means that no-one need be fearful of people without symptoms or force them to wear masks, and no-one must be frightened that a positive test means that the person who has tested positive is infected. Horror pictures of hospitals with beds in the corridors are again doing the rounds – such scenes occur every year during a completely normal influenza outbreak (we will be glad to make available a kaleidoscope with such pictures of recent years taken from the mainstream media): such pictures are used solely in order to spread panic. There is still no excess mortality in Germany – it is perfectly normal for more people to die in winter.

So what is really at issue, if there is no health problem different to the normal surge of influenza? Here, too, we have been able to form an impression from the hearings we have conducted and from more ancillary information.

As of today, it must be assumed that, in September 2019, the Davos clique, as we call them, was about to go up in smoke. This group of self-appointed corporate elites and top politicians has met annually for at least 20 years under the auspices of the World Economic Forum (WEF), which is a private organisation. What happened was that, in September 2019, there was a further financial crash, even bigger than that of the Lehman crisis 12 years ago. This was reported on only briefly (by, among others and very competently, the German weekly broadsheet Die Zeit), after which the reporting went silent again. The financial system was again on the brink of collapse because there was a menace of it becoming visible that, for at least 20 years, its sole purpose had been to plunder the taxpayers to the benefit of the Mafia-like operations. In other words: to shift the assets of the broad mass of citizens to business concerns. The best example of this are the ‘Cum-ex deals’, which are still unpunished, with the help of which banks, concerns and the super-rich were reimbursed twice or three times for taxes that they had paid just once. It is understandable that it might be possible to have reimbursed a tax payment of € 10 million. But not that instead, 20 or 30 million can be demanded back – this is something that everyone will find obvious, with or without a degree in law. This way the above-mentioned insiders obtained over many years a total of € 38 billion by defrauding the taxpayers. This was only possible because they were given cover by politicians – who over at least the last 20 years in particular have been made compliant by the relevant elites through the private WEF meetings. The fact that the courts in Germany failed to act shows that those mentioned are able, via the political scene, to influence what happens in the courts.

We had long seen that something was amiss during our lawsuits about bank liability in connection with finance for dilapidated buildings. For there, too, it emerged that Deutsche Bank in particular had a direct line to the courts and had made the judges into errand boys without a mind of their own. (Incidentally, the former head of Deutsche Bank, Josef Ackermann, not only met Merkel & Co regularly in Davos but celebrated his sixtieth birthday directly in the chancellory with Merkel.) This explains why German judges – blindly – adopted in their pronouncements the assertion of Deutsche Bank that it was normal for a bank to issue loans without a loan agreement in the hope that, sometime later, it would be possible to conclude a suitable loan contract; the thinking being that the issue of a loan at the request of a potential borrower leads to a loan contract being concluded, yet since, at this time, Deutsche Bank did not have the documents necessary for a valid contract, it was not possible for a court to determine that a contract had come about merely by the funds being made available – because if it had, the Deutsche Bank would have sunk like a stone – except that none of us had imagined that the Deutsche Bank was only one part of the Davos clique, albeit a most important member for purposes of money laundering, and that today we have to reckon with a thoroughly corrupt elite which will stop at nothing.

In his report “Pandemic Games”, Paul Schreyer has described very lucidly this entanglement of corporate “elites” and political “elites,” which has become ever deeper over the last 20 years. There he also illustrates how these elites have been attempting, in a targeted and practised manner, not only to retain illegitimate power but even to extend such power indefinitely with the aid of the most massive and cynical control mechanisms before the objects of these control mechanisms – which is us – can notice and rebel against it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSnJhHOU_28

In his lecture “Why do the lambs not speak up,” Professor Rainer Mausfeld explained in turn (incidentally, already at the beginning of 2019 and so entirely independently of the Corona story) how over many years politics has repeatedly manufactured fear and panic, without the general public realising what was happening, in order to get people to support political decisions which they would otherwise reject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kLzmatet8w

The former US deputy minister of housing construction and investment banker Catherine Austin Fitts explains in her documentary film “Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown” how these “elites” are currently implementing the takeover of the assets of the middle classes or are trying to (because if only 10% of the population notice this, the house of cards will collapse, some thinkers assume an even lower percentage). With the focus here on the USA, but certainly applicable to elsewhere, one of the ways in which this is happening is that, first of all, areas with small and medium-sized businesses, for example restaurants and retailers, are closed via Lockdown so that their owners can no longer make a living, and in particular that they can no longer pay back any loans they have taken out. Although aid packages are announced, these are disbursed only sparingly if at all. Thereafter – and this may apply specifically only to the USA – riots are organised in these areas, which lead to the additional destruction of these businesses so that they can no longer be sold even in a fire sale. Thereafter, investors with tax breaks and from the aforementioned Davos clique can acquire these businesses for next to nothing.

Link to interview with Catherine Austin Fitts
    On the lawsuits

As you will know, a number of institutions and law firms have coordinated worldwide in order to have the courts ascertain the background illustrated above and in order afterwards to demand compensation from the ringleaders and concerns for the many who have been harmed by the Drosten-Test lockdown.

The lawsuits being pursued globally are not uncoordinated – they are largely the result of detailed joint planning by the scientists and lawyers involved. The two facts (i) that the Drosten-Test recommended globally by the WHO cannot detect infection, and (ii) that there are no asymptomatic infections (and therefore no real pandemic, at most a PCR casedemic) are of central importance for the outcome of the lawsuits. These facts will cause the house of cards of the pandemic fraudsters to collapse everywhere.

It also follows that whatever is established in the USA, Canada, Australia, Italy, France etc. in this context, (using the help of witnesses and experts, as well as expert opinions) can also be used as evidence in all other courts of the world.
    I. Our PCR test complaint on behalf of Dr. Wodarg and the complaint against Drosten and subsequent complaints

The complaint is pending at the Regional Court of Berlin under the file number 27 O 436/20. On account of an “oversight” – which we consider very strange – the complaint was only delivered to the opposing party weeks after its submission. It was alleged that the court fees which we had remitted had erroneously been booked as payment for a final settlement of accounts and only when – after our phone call – this "oversight" was put right was the complaint formally delivered. We are now waiting for the opposing party to reply.

The complaint against Drosten is based on the Cease-and-Desist letter to Drosten:

http://bit.ly/3rcnWlB

(Original German version: http://bit.ly/3nrn62b )

The complaint will be completed in the coming days and then, it too, will be submitted to the Regional Court of Berlin. Together with a group of lawyers we are working on a number of further precedence case complaints, but above all (because this is faster and less expensive) also on many cease and desist letters against those in positions of responsibility. This way we obtain in effect something like a German class action. The cease and desist letters ensure that the visible puppets Drosten, Wieler, but also the members of The Leopoldina National Academy of Sciences and others including the individuals who, in their official capacities, bear personal responsibility for imposition of quarantine and similar measures – the cease and desist letters ensure that these people are put under pressure even if, thereafter, the necessary justification of the claims arising from the letters will need many months. In this time, a few of the precedence case lawsuits (which all concern the PCR tests and asymptomatic infections) will proceed by taking evidence (i.e. questioning of ordinary and expert witnesses and the drafting of expertises). Their results can then be used for rulings on the parallel “dormant” proceedings: the lawsuits dormant until this point of time will not be able to come to any other conclusion since the facts will have been established in the parallel precedence cases.
    II. PCR test lawsuit in New York

On December 16, 2020, the US colleagues working with Robert F Kennedy, Jr´s Children’s Health Defense and advised by the same experts as ourselves, submitted a PCR test complaint in New York on behalf of a number of plaintiffs.

Translator’s note: Supplementary information describing the PCR test complaint will be issued shortly as an update to this translation.

III. The Canadian class action, which will develop to be an international class action for all those harmed by the Drosten-PCR-Test-Lockdowns

In the last week Canadian colleagues working with Michael Swinwood have submitted a class action. It is being added to, on the instructions of the court. The complainants initially represented are Indians, a group of small business people and a representative of disabled people. In contrast to all complaints submitted to date, this complaint narrates briefly the historical background of the power structures behind the Davos clique which have been constructed over the course of centuries.

Translator’s note: Supplementary information describing the class action will be issued shortly as an update to this translation.

The Indians (Algonquin) as a complainant group are of special significance since they – together with the Indians of the USA and Latin America – have for centuries been the object of attempted genocide by the conquerors. In the words of Michael Swinwood, “We are all Indians now.”
    IV. Court rulings from Portugal and Ecuador

Some weeks ago, an appeal court in Portugal ruled that the PCR tests are not able to ascertain infection let alone illness, which is exactly what the inventor of the PCR tests, the Nobel Prizewinner Kary Mullis repeatedly emphasised - At issue was the case of four German tourists, one of whom had tested positive, and all of whom the authorities had placed under what the court determined to be a kind of house arrest – similar to the action of German administrative courts who follow blindly German fake science; thereby the appeal court confirmed an earlier finding that the quarantine was unconstitutional.

This judgement is a slap in the face for the German administrative courts, which were forced to concede that PCR tests cannot ascertain the presence of infection but nonetheless – in a case of crass perversion of justice – imagined that they had to follow the instructions of the Robert Koch Institute in its reliance on PCR tests and assumed that the healthcare system was on the brink of being overwhelmed (e.g. Higher Administrative Court Münster) – in this respect the Portuguese judgement demoted the German administrative courts to the status of banana republic. This is the shape of lessons in the rule of law by a Portuguese for a German court (the judgement linked to is in Portuguese so may need professional or machine translation).

Translator’s note: this english language report on the Portugal case was not included in the Fuellmich newsletter but has been added here to provide further background on the judgement.http://cognitive-liberty.online/port...as-unreliable/

A judgement pronounced on January 2, 2021, by the Constitutional Court of Ecuador ruled that all anti-Corona measures to date are based on mere conjectures without any basis in fact. After nine months it should finally be possible for the acting politicians to communicate clear, evidence-based assertions and base their measures on these. But since this has not happened, all the measures are unconstitutional. Below is the link to the judgement (we shall publish the judgement itself in the original on the website of the Corona Committee).

https://ricapod.buzzsprout.com/14092...LkdnsrdCYCwTao

Not one of the German administrative courts ruling on urgent injunctions nor indeed the Federal Constitutional Court have made any such pronouncement for Germany although of course the finding applies equally for Germany. This is a lesson from an Ecuadoran Court in the rule of law for the German courts.
    V. Lawsuit to declare void vaccine approval; constitutional complaint by a German judge against the measures of a Federal Government which has practically been kidnapped by the Davos Clique – measures which are destroying democracy and the rule of law

Parallel to all these efforts, the Italian lawyer Dr. Renate Holzeisen is working with us and experts on a lawsuit against the EU Commission to have its approval of vaccines declared null & void – vaccines which are de facto untested and highly dangerous – in the case of the manufacturers Bioentech/Pfizer and Moderna, these are prohibited genetic experiments on humans. Meanwhile, the superbly versed and hard-hitting anti-Mafia public prosecutors are investigating the WHO and its Italian backers. In France work is progressing on a complaint to the Court for Human Rights.

A German judge (who we are in contact with) has submitted a constitutional complaint against the blanket measures of the Federal Government, these measures undermining democracy and the rule of law; the hope here is that – notwithstanding all concrete appearances – the head of the Constitutional Court has retained his independence. We have published these constitutional complaints on our news website and they can be submitted by anyone.

https://2020news.de/wp-content/uploa...m-30122020.pdf

We shall continue to keep you up to date about the legal developments, including with videos (although here there is a danger of them being removed from the platform). At the same time we must work on making the true facts known to as many people as possible. We will win because we must win.

Best regards

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, LL.M.

- Attorney –

PS: With developments in the courts proceeding rapidly, and since we shall probably participate with submissions of our own in at least one of the ongoing Anglo-American lawsuits, we intend in a fortnight to three week to conduct a Zoom conference for the clients we are representing; in this framework we shall discuss matters with some of the attorneys involved here and in the English-speaking countries and also with Professor Schwab; we shall also answer questions coming from the chat.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

pueblo (18th January 2021), wondering (15th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 275 FirstFirst 1 35 75 85 95 135 185 275 LastLast