+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 275 FirstFirst 1 37 87 127 137 147 187 237 275 LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 5499

Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #2721
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

This is pertinent because of the stigma now placed on those who decline the experimental jab.

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/1a413580-9e26-4206-ad14-c0c1c7f4ec3b

Quote Personal tragedy motivates Vera Sharav in her campaign to protect the human rights of research subjects in clinical trials.

Profile: Vera Sharav: https://www.nature.com/articles/nbt0908-965

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WHpqXslkuykp/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DaveToo (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), greybeard (17th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #2722
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

4. Link to Post #2723
    Thanks

This is IMO dated propaganda. For instance Wakefield has been vindicated as his colleague was reinstated after intense legal fight and Wakefield chose to leave the UK and stop being an MD. He could have fought the same legal battle and been reinstated. Also way more about the gut/brain connection is known. It was a political/corporate strong arm attacke and happens EVERY DAY NOW> and now the stakes have risen considerably. Those who do not want public health to demand they put poisonous chemicals in their bodies and the bodies of their children are the only people standing in the way now. What is your interest in this subject?

The ONLY thing that makes sense is to make sure all be vaccines be 100% optional. Also stop blocking conventional treatments that work if someone is ill. This is not the plan however. The plan is to force every person to be injected.
    Right now those who do not want an experimental jab are being demonized and suffering harassments, discrimination and threats.
    WHY? People have ideas but no whistle blower with proof yet.

Quote Hancock: “We Have No Duty Of Care At All To Vaccine Refuseniks!”
    Richie Allen
    June 16, 2021
    4:04 pm

Speaking in the House of Commons this afternoon, Health Secretary Matt Hancock suggested that people who refuse a covid-19 jab, will be refused treatment on the NHS.

Hancock was responding to a question from Tory MP Liam Fox about the vaccine status of those currently receiving hospital treatment for the so-called Delta variant.

Hancock said:

“I think that there is a material difference between the states responsibility to offer the vaccine to all adults.

And the duty that we have when somebody has not been offered the vaccine is greater than the duty we have when we have offered a vaccine but somebody has chosen not to take it up. And there is a material difference between those two situations.”

Hancock’s colleague Andrea Leadsom interjected and said:

“Can I take (it) one step further? If I choose not to say, not to have a yellow fever jab when I am going to a place that suffers yellow fever, the government of the united kingdom takes no interest whatsoever in my illness status. So when my right honourable friend says that he has less of a duty, surely what he means is that he has no duty at all.
    It is for people to take up the vaccine.”

Hancock replied:

“Up to a point and the point is should you take that as an absolute principle, then there is a challenge, should there be an overwhelming demand on the NHS that would impact on others. And of course with a communicable disease, there is an impact on others in terms of spreading the disease so we do have to have an eye to that.

That’s why I phrased it as I did. But in terms of the argument that my right honourable friend is putting, I think she and I concur in the broad thrust of the case being made.”

Nobody in the chamber batted an eyelid. The Secretary of State for Health said that those who refuse a covid-19 vaccine, might be left to die if they contract a respiratory infection and the NHS is otherwise engaged, presumably treating those with vaccine injuries. Welcome to dystopia.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), gini (19th June 2021), greybeard (17th June 2021), Snoweagle (17th June 2021), wondering (17th June 2021)

6. Link to Post #2724
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Thanks Gekko. For me this is a 'documentary' that backfired in trying to push its intended agenda.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Gekko (17th June 2021), greybeard (17th June 2021), Snoweagle (17th June 2021)

8. Link to Post #2725
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Thanks Gekko. For me this is a 'documentary' that backfired in trying to push its intended agenda.
    You're welcome, and you're not alone. I see an awful lot of those kinds of 'documentaries' here.

9. Link to Post #2726
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    I was listening to this episode from the Richie Allen show. If you click at the 39 min mark, Comedian Tania Edwards talks about her own research into all of this and how she has been looking into the UK Government's contracts for Covid related services. She has been made aware that it appears the government has put out a tender for a 'big contract for a Coroner's Body Removal' as well as police manpower for 'disaster victim identification' for a mass event. This tender was requested for England and Scotland for this coming September onwards. She says its credible info but she needs to verify it...
    Thanks Bassplayer1.

This is as good a place for me to talk about a related issue as any (Government's contracts etc.).

I made a discovery fairly recently that adds a few important pieces to the plandemic puzzle for me.

We know who the big players are in this and the financial windfall they are making.

Because of something that happened to me personally in the past few months
    I learned that governments around the world and businesses working with them are also making a financial killing. Thus they have a major incentive to keep this scam going for as long as possible.

A Canadian startup business that does Covid-19 testing won a lucrative $100 million contract from the Canadian government in February 2021.
    The company’s name is Switch Health.

The Canadian government put out a tender in January 2021 for PCR testing to be done at major Canadian airports for all travelers entering Canada.

Sounds good so far. Now here’s the fishy part.

Switch Health was one of many companies submitting their bid for the project.
    They won the contract despite having been in business for just one year and having very little experience doing medical tests!
    What they are doing is partnering with other companies who carry out the actual tests; they simply do the coordinating/administration (hire nurses to take swabs and then send these swabs to the labs that do the actual testing).

It gets better though!

The government of Canada set up a cover to hide the funny money that’s being distributed to these shady businesses (and likely to the kickbacks they get).
    Early in the plandemic the Canadian ‘National Security Exception’ was invoked for ALL tenders related to Covid-19.

In so doing, tenders can be handed out to businesses without Canadians knowing who won them and what the winning bid was. BINGO!

This wunderkind company (Switch Health) that literally came out of nowhere,
    is now branching out. PCR testing apparently isn’t lucrative enough for them.

In a press release that came out a few days ago they announced they would be introducing ‘digital vaccine and COVID-19 test verification technology’ shortly.
    Just in time to coincide with this week’s G7 meetings that will also be discussing this technology.

https://stockhouse.com/news/press-re...eopen-canada-s

They know where the really big money is going to come from shortly.
    And it appears they have a winning formula (with just the right connections with the government).

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

atman (19th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (17th June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), Eva2 (17th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), greybeard (17th June 2021), pabranno (18th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th June 2021), ThePythonicCow (17th June 2021), wondering (17th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #2727
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,328 times in 918 posts

Highly recommended for inspiration! Interview from the last american vagabond with The leader of the dutch freedom movement ,scientist &dance teacher Willem Engel..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmOAXd4pz-wWillem
    Willem Engel Interview - The Fight For Freedom In The COVID Age & The Battle For Our Very Humanity

Joining me today is scientist and activist Willem Engel, here to discuss his ongoing legal efforts to fight back against what many are referring to as 'crimes against humanity' being committed under the guise of fighting COVID-19 - and rightly so - as well as what's at the center of this battle, and that is the fight for humanity itself.

Source Links Can Be Found Here:https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.c...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Alecs (18th June 2021), Bassplayer1 (17th June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), greybeard (17th June 2021), pabranno (18th June 2021), wondering (17th June 2021)

13. Link to Post #2728
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,062 times in 265 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Hancock: “We Have No Duty Of Care At All To Vaccine Refuseniks!”
    Richie Allen
    June 16, 2021
    4:04 pm

Speaking in the House of Commons this afternoon, Health Secretary Matt Hancock suggested that people who refuse a covid-19 jab, will be refused treatment on the NHS.

Hancock was responding to a question from Tory MP Liam Fox about the vaccine status of those currently receiving hospital treatment for the so-called Delta variant.

Hancock said:

“I think that there is a material difference between the states responsibility to offer the vaccine to all adults.

And the duty that we have when somebody has not been offered the vaccine is greater than the duty we have when we have offered a vaccine but somebody has chosen not to take it up. And there is a material difference between those two situations.”

Hancock’s colleague Andrea Leadsom interjected and said:

“Can I take (it) one step further? If I choose not to say, not to have a yellow fever jab when I am going to a place that suffers yellow fever, the government of the united kingdom takes no interest whatsoever in my illness status. So when my right honourable friend says that he has less of a duty, surely what he means is that he has no duty at all.
    It is for people to take up the vaccine.”

Hancock replied:

“Up to a point and the point is should you take that as an absolute principle, then there is a challenge, should there be an overwhelming demand on the NHS that would impact on others. And of course with a communicable disease, there is an impact on others in terms of spreading the disease so we do have to have an eye to that.

That’s why I phrased it as I did. But in terms of the argument that my right honourable friend is putting, I think she and I concur in the broad thrust of the case being made.”

Nobody in the chamber batted an eyelid. The Secretary of State for Health said that those who refuse a covid-19 vaccine, might be left to die if they contract a respiratory infection and the NHS is otherwise engaged, presumably treating those with vaccine injuries. Welcome to dystopia.
    I guess we all have good days and bad days in how we are feeling/processing all this.

As each day passes, I find it difficult to see a good outcome, to see any small indication that humanity has a chance of winning.

As each day passes, more huge lies are exposed and NOTHING done about it. More people are vaccinated, more deaths and cover ups, second shots, as well as the aggressive push for children - a non approved EMERGENCY 'treatment.'

We're aware of the Nuremberg code. We're aware of lawyers and Doctors legally challenging this (which I feel the proceedings may take a lot longer than we'd like, but which time, enough horrifying damage has been done). We keep being told the 'the war is won' and the white hats good guys/bad guys, get your popcorn Trumps coming back etc. But maybe I'm overlooking something, I'm yet to see the smallest of any kind of victory in our favour. None of this has happened at all.

We thought it was bad six months ago, six weeks ago, last week and it doesn't get any better. The speed is gathering pace.

The only way forward is for every man, woman and child to stand up and say no! To fight this. But it feels we are a minority. All of my family are double-vaxxed and my husband gets his second shot next Tuesday. Apart from a tiny minority of close friends, and many of the vendors at our local market, everyone is jabbed, masked and STILL buying into the whole horror.

Vaxxed family and friends won't listen. I tried to show my husband the Eric Clapton interview someone posted and he just shrugged and changed the subject. MSM aggressive censorship confirms to them that I must be wrong.

I'm beginning to despise Hancock as much as Tony Blair - and that is saying something! The hatred and disgust towards us 'useless eaters' is barely even disguised anymore. Its in our faces. The sad reality is, they despise the jabbed as much as us! The lack of freedom for the jabbed is even worse now than it was un-jabbed this time last year!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th June 2021 at 12:51. Reason: fixed quote formatting

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

atman (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), DaveToo (18th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), gini (17th June 2021), greybeard (17th June 2021), Journeyman (18th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021), Snoweagle (17th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #2729
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Vaxxed family and friends won't listen. I tried to show my husband the Eric Clapton interview someone posted and he just shrugged and changed the subject.

I've wondered if the great divide between Humans A and Humans B was inherited or spiritual. Humans A seem immune to brainwashing whereas Bs in the same family are fully brainwashed. So I think it's spiritual.

Don't waste your breath. The great separation is coming, one way or another.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alecs (18th June 2021), Bill Ryan (17th June 2021), Gekko (17th June 2021), gini (17th June 2021), greybeard (17th June 2021), palehorse (18th June 2021), pueblo (18th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #2730
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Vaxxed family and friends won't listen. I tried to show my husband the Eric Clapton interview someone posted and he just shrugged and changed the subject.

I've wondered if the great divide between Humans A and Humans B was inherited or spiritual. Humans A seem immune to brainwashing whereas Bs in the same family are fully brainwashed. So I think it's spiritual.

Agree --its inevitable -- its gone too far to be otherwise.
    Being positive -- those exiting just now may be the first back for the Golden Age -assuming that happens.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Gekko (17th June 2021), gini (17th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #2731
    Thanks

Quote This video shows images of people's blood before and after they received the COVID mRNA "Vaccine" shot. These are 100% vetted and authentic.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qRUuSThq6RRv

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ami (18th June 2021), atman (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Eva2 (18th June 2021), greybeard (18th June 2021), Gwin Ru (18th June 2021), palehorse (18th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #2732
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Agree --its inevitable -- its gone too far to be otherwise.
    Being positive -- those exiting just now may be the first back for the Golden Age -assuming that happens.
    Chris
    I think it comes down to what Winston Smith thought in the novel 1984: Freedom is to die hating Big Brother. Humanity A still resists, still hates Big Brother. But Winston Smith eventually dies loving Big Brother. Humanity B is further along the timeline than Humanity A. Humanity B now loves Big Brother, and voluntarily taking the jab, is closer to death.

Whatever else Big Brother asks of them, they will do.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

greybeard (18th June 2021), palehorse (18th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #2733
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,615 times in 1,600 posts

I fully agree with what you wrote TomKat, I've been struggling with my family and they won't listen, does not matter what, they always have some stupid argument backed by nothing but stupid MSM.
    I showed them the video of Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer player) since they are big fan of soccer and watch it all the time, Ronaldo spoke about PCR tests fraud, and also I showed them Roger Waters interviews about Covid and Facebook and Media in general (here is one about covid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APsBr9kIPgI), and of course many other videos of famous people speaking out about the biggest scam.. Guess what, not a peep, they still believe in everything, specially now they are all vaccinated.

I gave up on them, there is nothing I or anyone can do about it, I feel sorry for them and also for all the others families been severely affected by this scam.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th June 2021), greybeard (18th June 2021), pueblo (18th June 2021), Reinhard (18th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), TomKat (18th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #2734
    Language
    English
    Thanks

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (18th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #2735
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vaccinations must stop immediately.
    lMore deaths than all vaccine deaths combined.

Vaccinations Must Stop Immediately. Ex-Chairman of the Royal College of Physicians in Ottawa

https://new.awakeningchannel.com/vac...p-immediately/
    Last edited by greybeard; 18th June 2021 at 18:40.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DaveToo (18th June 2021), Hermoor (18th June 2021), palehorse (19th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #2736
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

Three days ago, Bill Sardi published this most excellent overview of what we know about the Covid vaccines so far:

What Your Doctor Won’t Tell You About Covid-19 Vaccines

It concludes:

Quote Regardless of how one looks at it, there is no good reason to get vaccinated (period)! Ivermectin (available online) and zinc lozenges would be preferred.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

atman (19th June 2021), greybeard (18th June 2021), Hermoor (18th June 2021), Matthew (18th June 2021), palehorse (19th June 2021), Snoweagle (18th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th June 2021), Sunny (19th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #2737
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Three days ago, Bill Sardi published this most excellent overview of what we know about the Covid vaccines so far:

What Your Doctor Won’t Tell You About Covid-19 Vaccines

It concludes:

Quote Regardless of how one looks at it, there is no good reason to get vaccinated (period)! Ivermectin (available online) and zinc lozenges would be preferred.
    Yeah this. And Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) trials were abandoned because of the damming report by the Lancet which was retracted June 2020. Turns out HCQ is safe. It's not just Ivermectin, HCQ is exonerated.

(https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ld-this-happen)

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), greybeard (18th June 2021), Hym (25th June 2021), palehorse (19th June 2021), Snoweagle (18th June 2021), ThePythonicCow (18th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #2738
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At last MSN catch up - COVID Jab unsafe for Humans

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lUIxxofl2MvM/

This is good
    Chris

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hermoor (18th June 2021), Hym (25th June 2021), Matthew (18th June 2021), wondering (18th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #2739
    Thanks

cross posting

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Things are heating up in Canada. Just heard from a reliable source that things in the medical field are getting to a critical point. In hospitals, staff are being told that they either get the vaccine or they will lose their job.

They were made to sign an NDA about the vaccine and about speaking about the vaccine and covid-19.

I was told that nurses and doctors are being killed and disappearing because they were speaking about what's really going on.

The sad part is that families are being torn apart because they do not believe the family member (nurse or doctor) who is trying to warn them about the vaccine because their minds have been broken by the lockdown methods and mind altering media.

I think we are soon approaching the point where "push comes to shove" and lines will be drawn in the sand.

Then I saw this video...watch this video and look into the eyes of theses people who are speaking out.

Listenimg now. This is GREAT. Speaking up is protective IMO. Some interviewer I heard... cannot recall name said Dr. Byram Bridle had his life threatened nd family threatened. I hope all healthcare workers will just walk out. I hear more and more staff are realizing now that the admitted patients have had the jab.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (19th June 2021), Hym (25th June 2021), Matthew (18th June 2021), Snoweagle (19th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #2740
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,463 times in 21,114 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (19th June 2021), Bill Ryan (19th June 2021), fifi (21st June 2021), greybeard (19th June 2021), Hermoor (19th June 2021), janette (19th June 2021), mountain_jim (19th June 2021), Pam (19th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 275 FirstFirst 1 37 87 127 137 147 187 237 275 LastLast