Page 75 of 275 FirstFirst 1 25 65 75 85 125 175 275 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 5498

Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #1481
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

So I was pretty angry over my MD refusing to refill my Singleair script for my allergies. I have been on daily since 2008 with no problems or side effects! So I did a little digging and found the articles below. I don't know call me a conspiracy theorist but do you also see a connection!!!!!!!!!

https://www.ajmc.com/view/fda-steps-...h-side-effects

FDA Steps Up Warning for Montelukast for Risk of Mental Health Side Effects

http://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32586154/

Montelukast's ability to fight COVID-19 infection
    Andrzej Bozek 1, Janne Winterstein 2
    Affiliations expand
    PMID: 32586154 DOI: 10.1080/02770903.2020.1786112
    Abstract
    Montelukast can be effective in the treatment of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st December 2020 at 23:17. Reason: fixed broken link

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Patient (2nd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd December 2020), Sunny (1st December 2020)

3. Link to Post #1482
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    So I was pretty angry over my MD refusing to refill my Singleair script for my allergies. I have been on daily since 2008 with no problems or side effects! So I did a little digging and found the articles below. I don't know call me a conspiracy theorist but do you also see a connection!!!!!!!!!

http://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32586154

Affiliations expand
    Abstract
    When I clicked on your first link - I got a big warning banner saying my Apple PC will not connect or something like that and that my computer is infected now with Trojan virus - I didn't stick around to read the rest just in case... as the page was full of infection notifications and flashing warnings. So not sure what that is all about.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st December 2020 at 23:17. Reason: fixed broken link

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Reinhard (2nd December 2020), Savannah (1st December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #1483
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

https://www.center4research.org/new-...d-asthma-drug/

http://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32586154/

Affiliations expand
    Abstract
    When I clicked on your first link - I got a big warning banner saying my Apple PC will not connect or something like that and that my computer is infected now with Trojan virus - I didn't stick around to read the rest just in case... as the page was full of infection notifications and flashing warnings. So not sure what that is all about.
    Adding more examples I'm not sure what up with the treads

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04389411

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...020.01344/full

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safet...d-allergy-drug

Mod note from Bill:

The problem was that some of the links had a double http:// at the front. (Like http://http://www. etc etc) So they wouldn't resolve or go anywhere that a browser could understand. I went back to edit all the ones I could see that had that problem, and as best I know they should all be fine now.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st December 2020 at 23:13.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020)

7. Link to Post #1484
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

UK approves Pfizer Covid vaccine for rollout next week - BBC News

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020), Reinhard (2nd December 2020)

9. Link to Post #1485
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

I wonder if there will be any reporting on side-effects?
    I certainly won’t be rushing to join any queues 😱
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020)

11. Link to Post #1486
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,073 times in 8,172 posts

Julia Hartley Brewer - Vaccine approved for rollout, 99% of England on Tier 2 & 3, 55 Tory tier rebels snub PM
    Show notes
    Matt Hancock, Health Secretary joins Julia to discuss the news that the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine has been approved for use next week in UK. David Davis, Former Brexit Secretary and Conservative MP tells Julia why he voted against the government. Julia is also joined by Professor Hugh Pennington, Emeritus Professor of Bacteriology at Aberdeen University.

Does anyone else find it creepy that in their rush to get going fast before the opposition builds, they are going to start with the old and so called vulnerable, and work down to the young and healthy last ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd December 2020), greybeard (2nd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), Patient (2nd December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd December 2020)

13. Link to Post #1487
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UK Column News - 2nd December 2020

14. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

pueblo (3rd December 2020)

15. Link to Post #1488
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

I wonder if there will be any reporting on side-effects?
    I certainly won’t be rushing to join any queues 😱
    I am just "mind-blown" that so many people have not caught on to what is really going on. I understand why that is, but it still boggles my mind.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020)

17. Link to Post #1489
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

The pandemic was over in June, say a group of doctors:

https://www.sott.net/article/445063-...seudo-Epidemic

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020)

19. Link to Post #1490
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Julia Hartley Brewer - Vaccine approved for rollout, 99% of England on Tier 2 & 3, 55 Tory tier rebels snub PM
    Show notes
    Matt Hancock, Health Secretary joins Julia to discuss the news that the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine has been approved for use next week in UK. David Davis, Former Brexit Secretary and Conservative MP tells Julia why he voted against the government. Julia is also joined by Professor Hugh Pennington, Emeritus Professor of Bacteriology at Aberdeen University.

Does anyone else find it creepy that in their rush to get going fast before the opposition builds, they are going to start with the old and so called vulnerable, and work down to the young and healthy last ?
    The risks of vaccinating older persons have been well described.
    This can only be a horrendous crime in the making. Equivalent of the nazi's gas chambers which were told to be showers for the unaware victims. Here in France in the press the same priority to "cure" the old and weakest is announced.
    Last edited by Philippe; 3rd December 2020 at 14:36.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

greybeard (3rd December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020)

21. Link to Post #1491
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,252 times in 2,177 posts

Here we go, does Sir John Bell accidentally speak the truth about the Covid vaccines??

"..and don't forget, these vaccines are unlikely to completely STERILIZE the population"

Last edited by pueblo; 3rd December 2020 at 15:31.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

greybeard (3rd December 2020), Philippe (4th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #1492
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Here we go, does Sir John Bell accidentally speak the truth about the Covid vaccines??

"..and don't forget, these vaccines are unlikely to completely STERILIZE the population"
    Supports Sir John Bell's 'slip of the tongue'...

Quote UK Govt Advisory Committee Warns Pregnant Women Not to Have New Coronavirus Vaccine

A government advisory committee has advised against pregnant women having the new coronavirus jab because there is not enough data on its safety for that demographic.

On Wednesday, the United Kingdom became the first Western country to approve a vaccine, developed by Pfizer/BioNTech, for the Chinese coronavirus. The first rollout of jabs is expected next week, with healthcare staff and care home residents being prioritised.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) said it would be administered in two doses, 21 days apart, with immunity after a week of the second dose.

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), which advises health departments in the UK on immunisation, said in a briefing document published on the government’s website on Wednesday that pregnant women or women planning for pregnancy should not take the vaccine due to a lack of data to test its safety for them.

The JCVI said in a government-published report: “There are no data as yet on the safety of COVID-19 vaccines in pregnancy, either from human or animal studies. Given the lack of evidence, JCVI favours a precautionary approach, and does not currently advise COVID-19 vaccination in pregnancy.

“Women should be advised not to come forward for vaccination if they may be pregnant or are planning a pregnancy within three months of the first dose.

“Data are anticipated which will inform discussions on vaccination in pregnancy. JCVI will review these as soon as they become available.”

The committee also advised “that only those children at very high risk of exposure and serious outcomes, such as older children with severe neuro-disabilities that require residential care, should be offered vaccination” because “there are very limited data on vaccination in adolescents, with no data on vaccination in younger children, at this time.”

“As trials in children and pregnant women are completed, we will also gain a better understanding of the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines in these persons,” the JCVI said.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...unknown-risks/

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), Philippe (4th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #1493
    Thanks

There is a twisted sort of irony in a Catholic priest taking a vaccine that contains cells grown from aborted foetuses. Whether his death has any connection with the vaccine remains to be seen, but at least he didn't have or die of, Covid 19, it was an apparent heart attack.

Quote Priest who participated in trial for unethical Moderna vaccine dies suddenly

'The vaccine uses the ‘aborted fetal cell line HEK-293' in the ‘fundamental design of mRNA technology, their Spike protein and in the research, development, production and testing.’

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania, December 2, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – A Ukranian Greek-Catholic priest, who was previously a volunteer in the testing of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine, has died suddenly in his home. It is still unclear if the 70-year-old’s death is related to the vaccine.

Fr. John Fields was the Communications and Religious Education Director for the Archeparchy of Philadelphia, which is part of the Ukrainian Greek-Catholic Church. Announcing his death, the Archeparchy stated that Fr. Fields “has passed away in his home. The cause of death is yet to be determined.” Fr. Fields turned 70 this year.

Just recently, Fields had participated in the trials of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine, after receiving an email from the University of Pennsylvania at the end of August, asking if he wished to “participate in the third and final phase” of the vaccine trial.

The Dialog reports that Fr. Fields had been very eager to participate in the trials, answering “yes” to the email: “It would be a great opportunity to fight this pesky virus that suddenly appeared and wreaked havoc throughout the world, bringing death and disrupting every aspect of our lives.”

He had been approached specifically due to his age, since he was in the age bracket the study team “deemed the higher risk group for the COVID-19 virus.” The first injection he received was on August 31, with the second on October 1.

Despite being asked to record any symptoms following the vaccination, Fr. Fields previously confirmed to The Dialog that he experienced none.

“I think of the researchers, who in only several months, as part of Operation Warp Speed, collectively used their knowledge and wisdom from Almighty God to achieve this medical milestone,” he had said. “I may be able [to] contribute in some small way to the development of an effective vaccine that would help stop this worldwide COVID-19 pandemic and the fear.”

Father Michael Hutsko, of Sts. Peter and Paul church in Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania, suggested that Fr. Fields had suffered “an apparent heart attack,” and the vicar general of the Archeparchy confirmed that Fr. Fields “did not have COVID-19.”

Archbishop Boris Gudziak of the Archeparchy said, “In our last conversation before Thanksgiving Father John was in good spirits and seemingly improving in his health.”

Moderna vaccine safety and ethical concerns

Vaccine manufacturer Moderna has promoted the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine, but pro-life organization Children of God for Life reported in May that there was a “20% ‘serious’ injury rate” amongst those who had received a high dosage of the vaccine in early trials. The participants in the vaccine trial at that stage were also very selectively chosen, as Moderna “allowed only exceptionally healthy volunteers to participate in the study.”

Members of an Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) have been warning the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that the public should be warned about the potential serious side effects from vaccines.

While Fr. Fields volunteered for the testing of the vaccine in its third stage trial phase, the Moderna vaccine does in fact use cells from aborted babies in its formulation.

Children of God for Life compiled research to show that Moderna “extensively” uses the “aborted fetal cell line HEK-293” in the “fundamental design of mRNA technology, their Spike protein and in the research, development, production and testing.”

The Spike protein and the mRNA used in the Moderna vaccine “were built on technology that extensively used aborted fetal cells, rendering the vaccine absolutely immoral from start to finish.”

Children of God for Life had already reported on the unethical nature of the Moderna vaccine back in March.

Certain members of the clergy have also been speaking out regarding the moral nature of such a vaccine and whether a Catholic might use it. Fr. Robert Altier, a priest in the Catholic Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis, recently delivered a homily in which, amongst other issues, he slated the Moderna vaccine by name.

He described Moderna’s vaccine as “heinous” because it “is designed to change the RNA in your body so that every cell in your body then has been changed to be able to fight the coronavirus. Not your immune system anymore – the very cells in your body will be changed. This is evil.”

Bishop Brennan of Fresno, California, issued a video message to the faithful in his diocese, in which he reaffirmed the immorality of all vaccines, including COVID vaccines, that at any stage of production have any involvement with aborted babies.

Brennan stated, “If material has been used that is unacceptable on a moral level in any stage of the process for the development of a vaccine, that is from design … the testing … the production … any stage, anything in between, if it’s using objectionable material, we can’t use it, we can’t avail ourselves of it.”

Bishop Strickland of Tyler, Texas, also warned people via Twitter against the Moderna vaccine, saying that it is not “morally produced.”

“Moderna vaccine is not morally produced. Unborn children died in abortions and then their bodies were used as ‘laboratory specimens’. I urge all who believe in the sanctity of life to reject a vaccine which has been produced immorally,” he said

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pr...-dies-suddenly

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #1494
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,722 times in 20,828 posts

• Maybe this article reveals the real reason why they wanted to shove 15 cm swabs up people's noses ? [quote]: "However, the toxic effects of nano-particles on brain function are unknown" [unquote].
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eva2 (4th December 2020), pueblo (4th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #1495
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

COVID -19. Centralized official verified identification marker 19 in numerology is 0 the perfect circle of completion. 6 foot social distancing repeating 666

The vaccine may contain RFID tag the first manditory vaccine. 6 feet so each tag does not interfere with another.

Could we be looking at the mark
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th December 2020), pueblo (4th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #1496
    Thanks

More on fertility (sterility?)....really does seem they are giving us a heads up on something important with the Pfizer vaccine..

32. Link to Post #1497
    Thanks

"Going down this road (taking the vaccine) will lead to your doom"

Short vid <4mins

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (4th December 2020), Hym (9th December 2020), Reinhard (6th December 2020)

34. Link to Post #1498
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A Trump loss is improbable to the point of impossible’—look at the math—Trump Advisor Steve Cortes

35. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Hym (9th December 2020)

36. Link to Post #1499
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

List of Coronavirus Apps That Are Tracking Us
    December 3, 2020
    By B.N. Frank, Patrick Howell O’Neill, Tate Ryan-Mosley, & Bobbie Johnson

When we began comparing apps around the world, we realized there was no central
    repository of information; just incomplete, constantly changing data spread across a
    wide range of sources. Nor was there a single, standard approach being taken by de-
    velopers & policymakers: citizens of different countries were seeing radically different
    levels of surveillance and transparency.

So to help monitor this fast-evolving situation, we’re gathering the information into a
    single place for the first time with our Covid Tracing Tracker - a database to capture
    details of every significant automated contact tracing effort around the world.

We’ve been working with a range of experts to understand what we need to look at,
    pulling sources including government documents, announcements, and media reports,
    as well as talking directly to those who are making these apps to understand the tech-
    nologies and policies involved.

Here’s the first version of that database.
    So far we have documented 25 individual, significant automated contact tracing efforts
    globally, including details on what they are, how they work, and what policies and pro-
    cesses have been put in place around them.

CONTINUE TO LIST: https://www.activistpost.com/2020/12...acking-us.html
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

avid (4th December 2020), greybeard (4th December 2020), pueblo (4th December 2020)

38. Link to Post #1500
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

With the advent of the scamdemic, one might want to revisit the mysterious deaths of top microbiologists 10 years ago. Here's a more recent article:

http://tapnewswire.com/2016/02/list-...crobiologists/

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Hym (9th December 2020), One (7th December 2020), pueblo (4th December 2020), Reinhard (6th December 2020), Tintin (7th December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 275 FirstFirst 1 25 65 75 85 125 175 275 LastLast