Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #5121
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,375 times in 4,090 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Don't be so devastated, it happens more often than you'd think.

I was suspicious of it as soon as it was posted.

The reason is because I read the identical wording posted on another medium weeks ago (prior to the General Blanchon attribution).

But I kept my mouth shut because I have learned my lesson here at Avalon.

Members are easily offended when it is brought to their attention that their post may contain misinformation.
    For some reason, they take it personally, as if they themselves are being blamed for creating the misinfo.

When in reality, people are simply trying to be helpful, and pointing out that something isn't right.
    I liked the first part of what you said. But you say members are easily offended, but how offended depends entirely how it's brought to their attention. But pointing things out not a nice to have, we have to point these things out if we think we should, and if you find you cause too much offence you may need to look inwards.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), Harmony (23rd October 2022), Reinhard (1st November 2022), Vangelo (22nd October 2022), wondering (26th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #5122
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Don't be so devastated, it happens more often than you'd think.

I was suspicious of it as soon as it was posted.

The reason is because I read the identical wording posted on another medium weeks ago (prior to the General Blanchon attribution).

But I kept my mouth shut because I have learned my lesson here at Avalon.

Members are easily offended when it is brought to their attention that their post may contain misinformation.
    For some reason, they take it personally, as if they themselves are being blamed for creating the misinfo.

When in reality, people are simply trying to be helpful, and pointing out that something isn't right.
    I liked the first part of what you said. But you say members are easily offended, but how offended depends entirely how it's brought to their attention. But pointing things out not a nice to have, we have to point these things out if we think we should, and if you find you cause too much offence you may need to look inwards.
    Let it go Matthew, let it go.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (23rd October 2022), Mike Gorman (23rd October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022), Vangelo (23rd October 2022), wondering (26th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #5123
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,907 times in 8,407 posts

Embalmer: COVID Vax Has Changed Human Blood
    Published October 22, 2022

https://rumble.com/v1p60pf-embalmer-...man-blood.html

The video title is a little ( but importantly ) misleading. What the embalmer actually said was that he first started noticing clotting a short while BEFORE the vax injections were out.

He has quite a few startling things to say. He also said that none of the bodies he found clotting in were labelled vaccine deaths.

Embalmer Richard Hirschman says, “something has changed with peoples’ blood” in the last two years. In an interview with UncoverDC contributor Daniel Bobinski on his Keep the Republic broadcast, Hirschman explained he not only began to see an increase in deaths by the fall of 2020 but also saw an “increase in clotting” during his embalming.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1mjuxh/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), bluestflame (27th October 2022), ClearWater (26th October 2022), fifi (24th October 2022), jaybee (23rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd October 2022), Mike Gorman (23rd October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022), Snoweagle (23rd October 2022), Vangelo (23rd October 2022), wondering (26th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #5124
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,335 times in 919 posts

NEW BOSTON VIRUS-- 22/10/22-- Please share this video, this research must STOP. Gain of function research in the USA today using enhanced potential pandemic pathogen (ePPP) research

Professor Shmuel Shapira, lead scientist, Israeli Government

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...

This should be totally forbidden, it's playing with fire

Dr Richard Ebright, Rutgers University, New Brunswick

The research is a clear example of gain of function research.

If we are to avoid a next lab-generated pandemic,

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), bluestflame (27th October 2022), ClearWater (26th October 2022), fifi (24th October 2022), Harmony (23rd October 2022), jaybee (23rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd October 2022), Mike Gorman (23rd October 2022), Nasu (23rd October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022)

9. Link to Post #5125
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

It has been very interesting to witness the gradual 'red pill' moments in Dr Joseph Campbell's posts - he is a nurse education professor, and he has established himself as being the 'voice of medicine & reason' for many people on YouTube, he seems to appeal to the 'silent majority' types who possess a modicum of critical thinking skills, and who are mostly well educated laymen - I recall viewing the good Dr's first videos back at the beginning of the 'pandemic' media push, I left a few comments disagreeing with this man's assessments, he was so obviously a follower of the official accounts, but also an honest academic who possessed the ability to ask questions and to look widely for research and opinions. The obvious deception concerning the harmful qualities of the major 'vax products' only gradually dawned on Dr Campbell, plus he advocated for Ivermectin and Vitamin D3 as being credible treatment options, I was impressed with his honesty.
    While Campbell is not exactly a 'Mike Yeadon' yet, he is disgusted and appalled with the management of this matter, he is also a critic of the official narratives, he does valuable work, just my two cents worth, carry on!

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (23rd October 2022), Bassplayer1 (23rd October 2022), Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), bluestflame (27th October 2022), ClearWater (26th October 2022), fifi (24th October 2022), gini (23rd October 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd October 2022), Ioneo (23rd October 2022), jaybee (23rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd October 2022), Michel Leclerc (31st October 2022), Nasu (23rd October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (23rd October 2022)

11. Link to Post #5126
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,030 times in 2,211 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    It has been very interesting to witness the gradual 'red pill' moments in Dr Joseph Campbell's posts - he is a nurse education professor, and he has established himself as being the 'voice of medicine & reason' for many people on YouTube, he seems to appeal to the 'silent majority' types who possess a modicum of critical thinking skills, and who are mostly well educated laymen - I recall viewing the good Dr's first videos back at the beginning of the 'pandemic' media push, I left a few comments disagreeing with this man's assessments, he was so obviously a follower of the official accounts, but also an honest academic who possessed the ability to ask questions and to look widely for research and opinions. The obvious deception concerning the harmful qualities of the major 'vax products' only gradually dawned on Dr Campbell, plus he advocated for Ivermectin and Vitamin D3 as being credible treatment options, I was impressed with his honesty.
    While Campbell is not exactly a 'Mike Yeadon' yet, he is disgusted and appalled with the management of this matter, he is also a critic of the official narratives, he does valuable work, just my two cents worth, carry on!

Yes Dr John Campbell has obviously gone off message and even has his very own hit piece debunking video now he has strayed from the Official Narrative - entitled - 'The dishonest rise of John Campbell'....

this is it - no need to embed it's here if anyone wants to take a look... most of the comments below it are in support of Dr Campbell... the video creator 'Debunk the Funk with Dr Wilson' says he rarely read YT comments (yeah right) and finishes the video description with - ' Hopefully, John Campbell will change for the better soon.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhZf0of-gwE

I just watched it after reading your post to see what angle they were going to use and it seems that mainly his positive support for ivermectn and questioning of the safety of the 'vaccines' has gone and done it.. he is now in the naughty corner for having a mind of his own and doing his own research...

I saw the above video because I went to look for his channel on YT and it (the anti Campbell hit piece) was in a prominent position - I have dipped into his videos a bit but not followed him closely and I suspected he had become a target when his videos on the recommended videos page began to be freeze framed with him looking weird and maniacal - that's one of their little tricks to psychologically affect attitudes towards him...

I hope he has all his work saved outside YT because if / when? they stamp down more on 'off message' videos he could lose the lot...
    Last edited by jaybee; 23rd October 2022 at 10:58.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (23rd October 2022), Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), bluestflame (27th October 2022), fifi (24th October 2022), gini (23rd October 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd October 2022), Harmony (23rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd October 2022), Nasu (23rd October 2022), Pam (31st October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022), wondering (26th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #5127
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,062 times in 265 posts

"I hope he has all his work saved outside YT because if / when? they stamp down more on 'off message' videos he could lose the lot..."

Thankfully, he's moving his content over to Rumble. https://rumble.com/c/DrJohnCampbell

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), bluestflame (27th October 2022), fifi (24th October 2022), gini (23rd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022)

15. Link to Post #5128
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,027 times in 2,115 posts

Vaccine Expert Warns Of Catastrophe Within Months Driven By 'The Vaccinated': 'This Will Be The End Of Western Civilization - Hospitals Will Crash And The Rest Of Society Will Follow'
    https://allnewspipeline.com/Vaccine_...Vaccinated.php

Mailbag Bombshell: The NFL is giving their players IVERMECTIN as a prophylactic AND to prevent “positive” Covid tests
    https://www.barnhardt.biz/2022/10/24...e-covid-tests/

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), bluestflame (27th October 2022), Eva2 (26th October 2022), fifi (1st November 2022), gini (27th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th October 2022), Matthew (31st October 2022), Michel Leclerc (31st October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (27th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #5129
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,586 times in 21,138 posts

Lightbulb Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Some GOOD NEWS:
    • New York Supreme Court: All Employees Fired Because Of Their Vaccination Status Get Jobs Back:
    The New York Supreme Court has ruled that all employees fired for not being vaccinated will be given their jobs back. They are also paid back wages. The Court says their rights have been violated.

Getting vaccinated does not prevent you from getting or transferring corona, the Court said. New York Mayor Eric Adams previously said he would not rehire employees fired for their vaccination status.

• The tide is turning
    In New York City alone, 1,400 employees were laid off earlier this year after former Mayor Bill de Blasio introduced a vaccination requirement. This mainly concerned police officers and firefighters.

“The tide is turning,” commentator James Melville responds. Professor Jay Bhattacharya said: “This is great news for employees who have been fired because of irrational vaccination mandates.”

The city has already said it will appeal the verdict.
    • dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), bluestflame (27th October 2022), ClearWater (26th October 2022), DaveToo (26th October 2022), fifi (1st November 2022), gini (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (31st October 2022), muxfolder (26th October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022)

19. Link to Post #5130
    Thanks

Large European vaccine orders

Dr. John Campbell
    Oct 27, 2022
    And Doctors may be punished in California.

10 vaccine doses for every EU citizen

MEP Mr. Cristian Terhes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beEfo...

Ursula von der Leyen (President of the European commission)

Her actions are currently criminally investigated

Investigating the way the contract were signed

Check on the European Public Prosecutor’s Office claim

https://www.eppo.europa.eu/en

Protecting European taxpayers’ money from criminals

https://www.eppo.europa.eu/en/news/on...

Court of auditors

https://www.politico.eu/wp-content/up...

It (EU) took measures to help compress the development timeline for vaccines from 10-15 years to 12-24 months.

November 2021

Commission had signed €71 billion worth of contracts

to purchase up to 4.6 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses.

EU population

https://www.statista.com/statistics/2...

2021, 447.01 million

(more than 10 vaccines each)

Contracts never released to the public--

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), bluestflame (27th October 2022), ClearWater (27th October 2022), fifi (1st November 2022), Gwin Ru (27th October 2022), Harmony (27th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022)

21. Link to Post #5131
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,830 times in 4,383 posts

... Exonerated! In France, One Persecuted Doctor Triumphs Over Covid Repression

Like Galileo in front of the Inquisition tribunal, the renowned Dr. Christian Perronne defended his right to critique covid-19 treatment to the French Order of Physicians

Mary Beth Pfeiffer

Oct 24
    Mary Beth, a prize-winning mainstream journalist and author, broke many of the most important stories of the pandemic and continues her work in this publishing collaboration between RESCUE and TrialSite News.

Dr. Christian Perronne in Paris on October 10 at an interview for RESCUE and TrialSite News. (Mary Beth Pfeiffer)

PARIS—A prominent French physician has won a stunning victory against charges that he denigrated official covid policies, with the French Order of Physicians holding that he was in fact obliged to speak out.

In its ruling, the French governing body for doctors found that Christian Perronne, 67, acted in the best interest of citizens and his profession in critiquing covid treatments and vaccines on social media, in national television interviews, and in a best-selling book.
    “Dr. Perronne, an internationally recognized expert in the field of infectious diseases, was best placed to understand public health issues,” the translated decision stated.

“If he spoke in the press about the action of the government and the pharmaceutical industry—as he was legitimate to do and even had the obligation to do so in this area which fell within his competence—he confined himself to publicly, but without invective, a discordant voice on a subject of general interest.”
    In March 2020, as covid was exploding, Perronne emailed me a hugely encouraging study by Dr. Didier Raoult on successful treatment of covid with an old antimalarial drug, hydroxychloroquine. We both thought covid could quickly be tamed. But when President Trump “fast-tracked” the drug a day after my article on Forbes.com, the safe, generic treatment began a slow and tragic slide toward mainstream ridicule and rejection.

Perronne went on to sharply criticize the French government’s covid approach, including in a highly successful book entitled Is there a mistake THEY didn’t make?: COVID-19: the sacred union of incompetence and arrogance. The book, and statements Perronne made in a whirlwind of media interviews, soon got him into trouble with French medical authorities, which he believes was at the behest of French President Emmanuel Macron.
    “At the beginning I understood things were going in the wrong way,” Perronne told me. Having served for a decade as overseer, variously, of the nation’s communicable disease, health security, and vaccine review commissions, “I think I knew how to manage such problems.”
    Among Perronne’s other qualifications, he was vice president of the European Technical Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization for six years, which provides independent review and expertise on vaccines for the World Health Organization.

“Caregivers suspended: STOP!” reads a sign at the rally in support of Dr. Christian Perronne. (FranceSoir)

The Inquisition
    Ten days before the ruling that absolved him, Perronne and I met for an interview in a Paris home, where my hostess, a retired physician, had read Perronne’s book, and a neighbor happily recognized him on the street as he was arriving. Perronne was facing the loss of his license to practice medicine based on complaints both by the Order of Physicians and an independent doctor who felt he had been attacked by Perronne.

Leading up to the charges, Perronne had found himself transformed. He had once been an esteemed public health expert, member of the infectious diseases faculty at the University of Versailles at Saint-Quentin, and one-time president of a professional society of infectious disease experts. But suddenly, he was a “charlatan,” he said.

“I was Galileo in front of the Inquisition tribunal,” he said of the September 13 hearing in the Disciplinary Chamber of the Order of Physicians. It nonetheless left him hopeful. In a huge show of support, an estimated 3,000 people had turned out in the streets outside the tribunal. “An extraordinary crowd was present,” the news outlet FranceSoir reported in a tweet with videos of cheering, sign-carrying admirers:

At the proceeding itself, Perronne sensed that his interrogators were going through the motions. “They were rather kind,” he said. “I think they were embarrassed with this affair.”

In an announcement of Perronne’s “complete victory,” his attorney, Thomas Benages, hailed the tribunal’s finding that doctors are entitled to debate and criticize health policies.
    “By these fundamental decisions, the Disciplinary Chamber has reaffirmed the freedom of expression enjoyed by university doctors,” Benages wrote, “while highlighting the preponderant role played by Professor Perronne during the health crisis by bringing contradiction to the government and having”—as the decision stated—“‘a discordant voice on a subject of general interest.’ ”
    The tribunal’s finding did not specifically endorse Perronne’s views, but rather his right to speak them. I asked him what he thought of the ruling.
    “You can just say that I am very happy, since the Disciplinary chamber wrote that in view of my national and international expertise, I had not only the right to give a divergent opinion from the official policy, but it was an obligation for me to speak out, if I did not agree!
    This statement is fantastic.”
    As his lawyer wrote, “the Disciplinary Chamber simply came to reaffirm the values of our democracy.”

Significantly, the ruling said Perronne’s statements were not “anti-vax” expressions, his lawyer wrote, eliminating a rhetorical weapon that was used “in order to censor him.”

A Familiar Story
    The cost to Perronne’s reputation is all too familiar to American physicians who reject U.S. covid dictates that disallow treatments like hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and other proven generics. He, like them, sees a disease that could have been managed with available drugs and without vaccination across all age and risk groups. He believes vaccinations are causing harm.
    “I’m very worried because we know that some people died a few days or a few weeks after the injection,” he said, adding that he personally knows of three deaths of young people, 17 to 20 years old. Add to that heart problems, strokes, excess non-covid deaths, possible sterility, and cancer.

“I have no scientific proof but what I can see from the U.S., different countries, and France, many oncologists are saying we never saw such a huge amount of cancer cases,” he told me. “Unfortunately, I don’t think all the statistics are reliable today, but it’s a signal.”

“I know personal cases of malignant lymphoma that developed weeks after the vaccine,” he said. “I think it’s something serious.”
    I have long known Dr. Perronne as a champion of patients with long-term Lyme disease, who have prolonged symptoms that are dismissed by mainstream medicine. He endorsed my book on Lyme disease in 2018. A physician without conflicts of interest—he broke ties early on after briefly working with the pharmaceutical industry—he is respected in the United States as well as in France.

“I wasn’t corrupted,” Perronne said. He has even written a second book on the government’s woeful covid management. Decidedly, THEY still haven’t understood anything! is the title.

Will the truth about covid and the vaccines come out? I asked him in our interview in Paris.
    “It already came out,” he said.

“The problem is the media does not speak about that.”
    RESCUE with Michael Capuzzo is the world’s leading news site with top-level mainstream journalists who have the courage to tell the truth about the pandemic and vaccines. We’re hugely grateful to our readers and especially supporters who make real journalism possible!

Related:

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), fifi (1st November 2022), gini (30th October 2022), Harmony (31st October 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (31st October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022), wondering (31st October 2022)

23. Link to Post #5132
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,759 times in 999 posts

Dr. Raszek, a good walking talk, south end of Vancouver Island.

Pandemic origin and response Lancet commission - COVID-19 vaccines update 65
    4,085 views Premiered Oct 28, 2022

Merogenomics
    11K subscribers

“The Lancet commission report that outlined the good, the bad and the ugly of the global pandemic response and dropped the bombshell that the origin of the pandemic virus is still unknown, whether of natural origin or due to "research related incident".

Lancet commission report: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/la...

"COVID-19 - Q and A for the People#16" event on ZOOM:
    https://merogenomics.eventbrite.ca

Epigenetic aging DNA test survey: https://forms.gle/MWy1USV5QpiJ7nSFA

Holistic proactive wellbeing event: moneyminddna.ca or https://merogenomics.eventbrite.ca

Please stay in touch with us on other social media channels:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/merogenomics
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/merogenomics/
    LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mero...
    Blog: https://merogenomics.ca/blog/
    Newsletter Signup: http://eepurl.com/hesNGf
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/merogenomics”

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), gini (30th October 2022), Harmony (31st October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022)

25. Link to Post #5133
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,375 times in 4,090 posts

You will do whimsical Covid tic tok dances and you will be happy.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2022), fifi (1st November 2022), gini (1st November 2022), Harmony (31st October 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022), Michel Leclerc (31st October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022), wondering (31st October 2022)

27. Link to Post #5134
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,907 times in 8,407 posts

Back when you were distracted by the War in Ukraine, Documents were published confirming Moderna created the COVID Virus
    BY THE EXPOSÉ ON OCTOBER 23, 2022

https://expose-news.com/2022/10/23/m...d-covid-virus/

https://expose-news.com/2022/10/23/m...-covid-virus/# PDF

Here are the patents:

US9149506B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding septin-4 – 2013-12-16 Application filed by Moderna Therapeutics Inc.
    Inventor: Tirtha Chakraborty, Antonin de Fougerolles

US9216205B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding granulysin – 2013-12-16 Application filed by Moderna Therapeutics Inc.

US9255129B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding SIAH E3 ubiquitin protein ligase 1 – 2013-12-16 Application filed by Moderna Therapeutics Inc.

US9301993B2: Modified polynucleotides encoding apoptosis inducing factor 1 – 2013-12-16 Application filed by Moderna Therapeutics Inc.

US9587003B2: Modified polynucleotides for the production of oncology-related proteins and peptides – 2016-02-04 Application filed by ModernaTx Inc.
    Inventor: Stephane Bancel, Tirtha Chakraborty, Antonin de Fougerolles, Sayda M. Elbashir, Matthias John, Atanu Roy, Susan Whoriskey, Kristy M. Wood, Paul Hatala, Jason P. Schrum, Kenechi Ejebe, Jeff Lynn Ellsworth, Justin Guild

A lot more at the link or in the PDF.

my own note:

I don't think it confirms they made a virus. I think it confirms, only, that they made a pathogenic molecular structure that matches the pathogenic molecular structure associated with the alleged virus.

If a more studious reader than I can put me right on that, go ahead, I welcome it.
    Last edited by norman; 31st October 2022 at 21:42.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2022), fifi (1st November 2022), gini (1st November 2022), Harmony (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022), Michel Leclerc (31st October 2022), Patient (31st October 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022)

29. Link to Post #5135
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,384 times in 764 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Vaccine Expert Warns Of Catastrophe Within Months Driven By 'The Vaccinated': 'This Will Be The End Of Western Civilization - Hospitals Will Crash And The Rest Of Society Will Follow'

Mailbag Bombshell: The NFL is giving their players IVERMECTIN as a prophylactic AND to prevent “positive” Covid tests
    I watched with attention and high interest the first interview, which is with Geert Vanden Bossche. He explains how recent statistical data confirm his hypothesis about the insanity of "vaccinating in the midst of a pandemic". That in itself is highly enlightening.

Moreover, a real plus of this interview is the high quality of the interviewer, who carefully and patiently rephrases the steps in Geert Vanden Bossche’s reasoning and then requests the epidemiologist/vaccinologist/immunologist/... to verify and if necessary correct or complete his understanding.

Thank you Pyrangello.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2022), fifi (1st November 2022), gini (1st November 2022), Harmony (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022)

31. Link to Post #5136
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,976 times in 1,707 posts

Here we have fundamental, diametrically opposed views on what's going on and what is to come.

Gert Vanden Bossche says the vaccines aren't the killers we need to be worried
    about. Instead he says the next virulent virus variant is to be feared, especially amongst the jabbed who have been weakened.

Karen Kingston on the other hand says it is the vaccines that are the killers, combined with 5G, not the virus/variants.

Who is right?

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2022), gini (1st November 2022), Harmony (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022), Reinhard (31st October 2022)

33. Link to Post #5137
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Here we have fundamental, diametrically opposed views on what's going on and what is to come.

Gert Vanden Bossche says the vaccines aren't the killers we need to be worried
    about. Instead he says the next virulent virus variant is to be feared, especially amongst the jabbed who have been weakened.

Karen Kingston on the other hand says it is the vaccines that are the killers, combined with 5G, not the virus/variants.

Who is right?
    I think they are both right.

But I would say that it is not necessarily another mutation of the original covid-19, but rather just a nasty flu bug could escalate to pneumonia for some with a weakened immune system.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2022), DaveToo (1st November 2022), fifi (4th November 2022), gini (1st November 2022), Harmony (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022)

35. Link to Post #5138
    Thanks

the emergence of SARS-CoV-2 that resulted in the COVID-19 pandemic was most likely the result of a research-related incident.--1/11/22--22 min-

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2022), fifi (1st November 2022), Harmony (1st November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022)

37. Link to Post #5139
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,832 times in 2,562 posts

This video is a week plus old but couldn't find it posted. Another strong public message from a Dr. about the danger of these shots. I thought this brief to the point presentation was a good one to send to those still sitting on the fence.

'Dr Shoemaker - C19 vaxx - lethal short and long term 10/22/22'

https://rumble.com/v1pcp22-real-worl...n-phillip.html

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2022), fifi (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st November 2022), pyrangello (4th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #5140
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,759 times in 489 posts

"You Murderous Hypocrites": Outrage Ensues After The Atlantic Suggests 'Amnesty' For Pandemic Authoritarians

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...nesty-pandemic

IDEAS
    LET’S DECLARE A PANDEMIC AMNESTY
    We need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID.

By Emily Oster

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...veness/671879/

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2022), DaveToo (1st November 2022), fifi (4th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd November 2022), lisalu (5th November 2022), Pam (6th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 275 FirstFirst 1 157 207 247 257 267 275 LastLast