Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 5499

Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #4881
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Post #7848, in the video of Dr. Bhuttar, is utterly horrifying. Beyond imagining when he refers to 5G activating components of the vaccines at a future time. After I read it, however, I had an inner sense that this would not be happening.
    Has anyone else had a reaction to his statements? I have only the utmost respect for him, however, I believe that this is an example of where off world intervention will occur, much like the prevention of attempts at nuclear weapons use. I don't mind being thought naive about this, however, and I would like other's impressions.
    In my view, what he is saying is not news - connecting all of the dots by listening to the doctors and other people that have posted videos which have been available week after week right from the beginning of the covid scam.

I have struggle with the rest of this post - I have erased my thoughts a couple times already....it doesn't matter who started this mess, it is up to each one of us to do whatever we can to make this world a better place.

So time to get busy.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2022), ClearWater (27th May 2022), gini (31st May 2022), Harmony (26th May 2022), Peace in Oz (26th May 2022), Snoweagle (30th May 2022), wondering (26th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #4882
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,210 times in 911 posts

Hi Patient, I have always wondered what the role of 5G was in all this. I had never thought specifically about it activating dormant disease. It is not surprising, but it is still horrifying, IMO.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2022), ClearWater (27th May 2022), gini (31st May 2022), Gwin Ru (26th May 2022), Harmony (26th May 2022), Patient (26th May 2022), Peace in Oz (26th May 2022), Snoweagle (30th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #4883
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

FYI

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), DaveToo (26th May 2022), fifi (7th June 2022), Snoweagle (30th May 2022), wondering (26th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4884
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Hi Patient, I have always wondered what the role of 5G was in all this. I had never thought specifically about it activating dormant disease. It is not surprising, but it is still horrifying, IMO.
    Yes, and it makes me angry. That is why I posted what I did because I couldn't post how I really felt about it!

However, I do believe that regardless of how a person might feel about their inability to make a big difference in this battle, every little effort is effort in the right direction.

There are a lot of people that are trying to keep their heads down and just ride this out. If we can help a person to lift their head up and stand up against this in any way they can, we will make a difference.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), DaveToo (27th May 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Gwin Ru (27th May 2022), Snoweagle (30th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #4885
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

5G has definitely activated my asthma, an autoimmune disease, which has been dormant for 25 years, and which I have kept in check with breathing techniques and diet. I have been struggling for over 2 months with it and neither diet, nor homeopathy help too much. Many jabbed people around me have got flu symptoms that I attribute to 5G radiation as well. There are 5G towers all over the place where I live.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2022), DaveToo (27th May 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), Gwin Ru (27th May 2022), Patient (31st May 2022), Snoweagle (30th May 2022), Sunny (28th May 2022), wondering (2nd June 2022)

11. Link to Post #4886
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,746 times in 4,372 posts

... WE WON! 57:49
    20 hours ago

George Webb is currently on the ground, in Geneva, Switzerland and he corroborates the reports of James Roguski, that the WHO’s attempt to usurp the national sovereignty of all UN members at the World Health Assembly over this past weekend has failed.

This was largely due to Roguski’s incredible work in raising awareness about the treasonous amendments proposed by the Biden Regime and the rejection of same by a coalition of African nations, Brazil, Russia, Iran and others.

Both George and James agree that we can celebrate our victory in this battle but both warn that the war is hardly over, with George tweeting, “We won this round. But you know more WHO subterfuge awaits.”

George says that WHO Director Tedros Adhanom is a puppet and that, “Until you know that all the bids go to the WHO Secretariat and they also get back-doored over to the Wellcome Trust – and that’s who’s really running the show, you can’t unwind it.”

In this Substack article, George suggests that Virginia Benassi, or rather “her” email address is a front for two NATO spy chief cousins, Pietro and Giuseppe Benassi, created as a dropbox to receive all of the vaccine bids, so that the two cousins can “compare the best of all the bids into a composite proposal of their own for the COVAX bid to the WHO for 1.2 Billion vaccinations…It is just a license to print vaccine money!”

More recently, he has said, “We have traced Virginia Benassi as the key recipient of a variety of pandemic bids at the WHO Secretariat in Geneva including Zika, Ebola, a new, novel virus in China in 2009, and a host of other hemorrhagic fever viruses.”

He says that the WHO Secretariat is implementing NATO’s blueprint. “They do the SAGE Group (Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies), alright? Virginia Benassi’s a member of both groups…Virginia Benassi is also the recipient of the Wellcome Trust bids, here.

“So, benassiv@WHO.int leads directly to the Secretariat. That’s how you break the WHO. It’s also how you break the Wellcome Trust’s stranglehold…

“In order to beat these guys…we need to focus in on the power structure, the Dark Hand. It’s sort of like going after Hitler with the Valkyrie Operation, rather than attacking the whole German Army, right?

“We know who’s at the center of this thing. It’s the NATO Secretariat. It isn’t just Virginia Benassi, as a front person, it’s the whole little NATO cabal, UN cabal running this thing, Stoltenberg, etc. That’s the Dark Hand. We’ve got to get smart about this.”

In my opinion, the nations of the world must cut all ties with the United Nations and ultimately, the UN and all of its related bodies must be permanently disbanded, including the WHO, the World Bank, the IMF and the World Economic Forum, which has been controlling the UN since 2019.

As George says, it’s as simple as getting involved, doing research and getting the word out and that our failure to do so would lead to our demise.

by James Roguski

The Biden Administration suffered an absolutely STUNNING DEFEAT in their attempt to amend the International Health Regulations against the will of “We the People”.
    You will NOT hear about this on mainstream media.

Here is a brief summary of what happened on Friday May 27, 2022 at the 75th World Health Assembly

Spectacular news out of Geneva points to a complete and total victory for those who opposed the amendments to the International Health Regulations proposed by the Biden administration Official delegates from wealthy developed nations like Australia, the UK, the European Union and the United States spoke in strong support of the amendments and urged other states to join them in signing away their countries’ sovereignty.

The first sign, however, that things might not be going the globalists’ way, came when Botswana stated that they would be collectively withholding their support for the ‘reforms’, which many African members were very concerned about.

Multiple other countries also said they had reservations over the changes and would not be supporting them either. These included Brazil, Brunei, Namibia, Bangladesh, Russia, India, China, South Africa, and Iran. Brazil in particular said it would exit WHO altogether, rather than allow its population to be made subject to the new amendments.

In the end, the WHO and its wealthy nation supporters were forced to back down.

On January 18, 2022, the Biden administration proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations. They did their best to keep them hidden.

On March 31, 2022 I published THIS ARTICLE to shine a bright light on this issue. For the next two months thousands of people helped to spread the word all around the world.
    • On Friday May 20, 2022 a document filed in a United Kingdom court case revealed that the Working Group on Pandemic Response was “unable to reach consensus” regarding the amendments.
    • On Tuesday May 24, 2022 a new set of REPLACEMENT amendments was submitted to the 75th World Health Assembly in complete violation of Article 55 of the IHR which requires amendments to be submitted at least 4 months prior to the World Health Assembly.
    • On Friday May 27, 2022 the May 24 REPLACEMENT AMENDMENTS were revised and published by the World Health Organization.
    • The Biden administration, the World Health Organization and the forces seeking to enact a globalist agenda suffered a stunning defeat.
    The events that occurred in “COMMITTEE A” during the 75th World Health Assembly were filled with intrigue and conflict that was masked by diplomatic politeness.

Please watch the video clips below to see the highlights.

SESSION 3 (May 24, 2022)
    BOTSWANA: 54:12 – 55:27
    IRAN: 1:17:14 – 1:20:03
    SOUTH AFRICA: 1:30:22 – 1:31:23
    BANGLADESH: 1:44:36 – 1:47:50
    NAMIBIA: 2:01:23 – 2:02:17
    PRESIDENT CUTTING DISCUSSION SHORT IN ORDER TO ALLOW PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURERS TO SPEAK: 2:26:30 – 2:28:18
    SESSION 4 (May 24, 2022)
    ADOPTING A DIFFERENT RESOLUTION AND CLAPPING LIKE FOOLS 1:17:42 – 1:19:00
    INDIA: 1:29:07 – 1:29:59
    BRUNEI: 1:45:29 – 1:48:16
    RUSSIAN FEDERATION: 2:14:05 – 2:17:04
    NON STATE ACTOR: 2:58:55 – 3:00:05
    SESSION 6:
    PRESIDENT OF COMMITTEE A TALKING ABOUT TRANSPARENT EMAIL: 2:33:58 – 2:35:14
    Delegates from a number of African nations spoke out against this blatant attempt at a power grab.
    A well placed source shared: “The resolution on IHR amendments was not passed at the World Health Assembly, as African countries were concerned that there was inadequate consultation amongst member states, and the process was being rushed. Botswana read the statement on behalf of the 47 AFRO members and I was personally present.”

“The African region shares the view that the process should not be fast tracked…,” Moses Keetile, deputy permanent secretary in Botswana’s health ministry, told the assembly on Tuesday on behalf of the Africa region.

“We find that they are going too quickly and these sorts of reforms can’t be rushed through,” said a concerned African delegate in Geneva.
    Shabnam Palesa Mohamed reported that, “In a rare show of African power and solidarity, several African member states objected to proposed International Health Regulations amendments, discussed at the World Health Assembly 75 this week – a move many believe might shake up the World Health Organization’s dominance. The reason I state that the amendments were illegitimate is that they were first submitted on May 24, 2022 in clear violation of Article 55 of the International Health Regulations that clearly state the following:
    …the text of any proposed amendment shall be communicated to all States Parties by the Director-General at least four months before the Health Assembly at which it is proposed for consideration.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE RECORDINGS OF ALL THE SESSIONS OF THE 75TH WORLD HEALTH ASSEMBLY.

Take the time to celebrate our victory and enjoy yourselves this Memorial Day weekend, but then get back to work.

The old system is crumbling, and we must build its replacement quickly.
    If you are fed up with the government, hospital, medical, pharmaceutical, media, industrial complex and would like to help build a holistic alternative to the WHO, then feel free to contact me directly anytime.

JamesRoguski.substack.com/about
    JamesRoguski.substack.com/archive

Contributed by Alexandra Bruce

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd June 2022), fifi (7th June 2022), Franny (31st May 2022), gini (31st May 2022), Harmony (2nd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st June 2022), Kryztian (3rd June 2022), Peace in Oz (1st June 2022), Ravenlocke (31st May 2022), Reinhard (9th June 2022), Snoweagle (4th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st June 2022), wondering (2nd June 2022)

13. Link to Post #4887
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,098 times in 21,066 posts

• COVID Restrictions Are Coming Back:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), Ewan (2nd June 2022), gini (4th June 2022), Harmony (3rd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th June 2022), Reinhard (9th June 2022), Snoweagle (4th June 2022), wondering (2nd June 2022)

15. Link to Post #4888
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,534 times in 725 posts

Masking: More Harms Than Good? Face masks make the disease worse, and have no impact on ocular infection risk
    By Dr. Robert Malone
    June 02, 2022

The Foegen effect - A mechanism by which facemasks contribute to the COVID-19 case fatality rate
    Abstract: Extensive evidence in the literature supports the mandatory use of facemasks to reduce the infection rate of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, which causes the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). However, the effect of mask use on the disease course remains controversial. This study aimed to determine whether mandatory mask use influenced the case fatality rate in Kansas, USA between August 1st and October 15th 2020.

This study applied secondary data on case updates, mask mandates, and demographic status related to Kansas State, USA. A parallelization analysis based on county-level data was conducted on these data. Results were controlled by performing multiple sensitivity analyses and a negative control.

A parallelization analysis based on county-level data showed that in Kansas, counties with mask mandate had significantly higher case fatality rates than counties without mask mandate, with a risk ratio of 1.85 (95% confidence interval [95% CI]: 1.51–2.10) for COVID-19-related deaths. Even after adjusting for the number of “protected persons,” that is, the number of persons who were not infected in the mask-mandated group compared to the no-mask group, the risk ratio remained significantly high at 1.52 (95% CI: 1.24–1.72). By analyzing the excess mortality in Kansas, this study determines that over 95% of this effect can solely be attributed to COVID-19.

These findings suggest that mask use might pose a yet unknown threat to the user instead of protecting them, making mask mandates a debatable epidemiologic intervention.

The cause of this trend is explained herein using the “Foegen effect” theory; that is, deep re-inhalation of hypercondensed droplets or pure virions caught in facemasks as droplets can worsen prognosis and might be linked to long-term effects of COVID-19 infection. While the “Foegen effect” is proven in vivo in an animal model, further research is needed to fully understand it.

CONTINUE: https://www.globalresearch.ca/maskin...n-good/5782206
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), Ewan (6th June 2022), fifi (7th June 2022), gini (4th June 2022), Harmony (3rd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th June 2022), Matthew (3rd June 2022), Reinhard (9th June 2022), Snoweagle (4th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th June 2022), Sunny (3rd June 2022)

17. Link to Post #4889
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Wasn't sure what thread to put this in but here it is.... a good short discussion about the gut feeling of real danger + threat regarding the so called 'vaccine' and the methods to coerce, force and bully people to take it - articulated very well by Neil Oliver.... most people here will probably identify with his instinctive feeling on the matter -

Consequences for not doing the “right thing” (Neil Oliver and Bret Weinstein)
    Bret speaks with Neil Oliver about the COVID conference in Bath and on their experiences throughout the pandemic.
    (15:07)

the comments underneath video on the YT site are good to read and help validate the decision to refuse the experimental injection and the determination to continue to refuse it...

I've picked this one out because it brings up the point how we have, in reality, been let down by all those who were so easily scared and propagandized into taking one, two, three and even four of the jabs... although we can have sympathy for them risking their lives and health and being conned into believing in covid + the pandemic ... they have unwittingly helped pave the way into an authoritarian, dictatorial future that affects us all...

Quote Darkhorse and Neil Oliver have been one of the few beacons of light in a very dark 2 years (along with Dr Campbell and JRE), thank you. Your presence has helped assure me that my own thoughts and feelings about COVID were not insane but in fact the system and its response has been mental, I say this as a PhD chemist with 18 years experience in industry and academia. I now feel vindicated in my beliefs but what disturbs me is I believe all the fear driven guinea pigs do too and are oblivious to the fact they have been coerced into gambling with health and simultaneously introducing the instrument of authoritarianism.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2022), Ewan (6th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th June 2022), fifi (7th June 2022), gini (6th June 2022), Harmony (6th June 2022), Reinhard (9th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #4890
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Excellent article .., what is the truth about covid

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (7th June 2022), Bill Ryan (7th June 2022), DaveToo (7th June 2022), Ewan (7th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th June 2022), fifi (8th June 2022), Franny (18th June 2022), Harmony (7th June 2022), Matthew (8th June 2022), Peace in Oz (7th June 2022), Snoweagle (8th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th June 2022), wondering (8th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #4891
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,282 times in 4,081 posts

Someone needs to tell the European Commission it's monkey pox now, didn't they get the memo? Hello? 2020 called, it wants it's lame excuse for tyranny back.

Thanks to twitters kk14 who stands with blockbuster video
    After Summer, Europe to Target the Unvaccinated
    https://brownstone.org/articles/afte...-unvaccinated/

Anyone who imagines that the suspension of Covid-related measures in much of Europe means that those measures, and hence the C-19 vaccination campaign, are things of the past should have a look at the recent pronouncements on the subject of the European Commission, starting with Commission President Ursula von der Leyen’s April 27 statement on the “next pandemic phase.”

While acknowledging that the “emergency” phase of the pandemic is over – but apparently not, on her account, the pandemic as such – von der Leyen warns that “we must remain vigilant. Infection numbers are still high in the EU and many people are still dying from COVID-19 worldwide. Moreover, new variants can emerge and spread fast.” “But we know the way forward,” she concluded, “We need to further step-up vaccination and boosting, and targeted testing”. The emphasis is mine.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2022), Ewan (9th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th June 2022), fifi (8th June 2022), Franny (18th June 2022), gini (9th June 2022), Harmony (19th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (8th June 2022), Snoweagle (9th June 2022), wondering (8th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #4892
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 914 posts

US, new omicron And is virus blowing in the Asian wind? 9/6/22

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th June 2022), Franny (18th June 2022), Harmony (19th June 2022), pyrangello (21st June 2022), Reinhard (9th June 2022), Snoweagle (9th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #4893
    Language
    Thanks

• The New Abnormal: Never Forget!!!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mJOcCz4ej7US
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), DaveToo (18th June 2022), Franny (18th June 2022), gini (21st June 2022), Harmony (19th June 2022), Reinhard (19th June 2022), Snoweagle (18th June 2022)

27. Link to Post #4894
    Language
    Thanks

• Nigel Farage: This is no longer about health

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), DaveToo (18th June 2022), Ewan (19th June 2022), gini (21st June 2022), Harmony (19th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th June 2022), Reinhard (19th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd June 2022)

29. Link to Post #4895
    Language
    Thanks

• DeSantis vs. FDA & Macron Loses Majority Government In France!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Harmony (21st June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022)

31. Link to Post #4896
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

UK Column is so important in their support for journalism.

Doctors for Covid Ethics Fourth Symposium: Freedom is the Cure 6/11/2022
    Quote On June 11th 2022, Doctors for Covid Ethics will hold their fourth symposium, hosted by UK Column. The previous symposia were a huge success, not only attracting millions of viewers despite mainstream media censorship but offering content and rigour that has been taken up and built upon by truth seekers across disciplines.

Watch the livestream: June 11th 15:30 – 22:30 BST / 16.30 – 23.30 CET

With global actors moving to consolidate power in the wake of Covid-19, the focus of the upcoming symposium will be ‘Unpacking and Defeating the Medical Tactics of a World Takeover’.

Topics to be covered include:

How and why mRNA vaccines are a serious threat to mankind: Beyond Covid-19, speakers will explain the science and evidence of mRNA technology’s inherent harmfulness, including damage through toxicity and inflammation to the cardiovascular system and effects on fertility, and give an overview of legal actions underway against fraudulently obtained mRNA vaccine approvals.

​Speakers include Professor Sucharit Bhakdi MD, Michael Palmer MD, Dr.Thomas Binder MD, Alexandra Latypova, and Renate Holzeisen, Mary Holland, Brian Hooker PhD. with Polly Tommey

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2022), Ewan (21st June 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st June 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Gwin Ru (21st June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022), Snoweagle (24th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #4897
    Language
    Thanks

From Bill:
    John, who is this, and what is this about? Please be sure to add some description to the videos you post so as not to waste readers' time if they're not interested in that particular issue.
    Thanks

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd June 2022 at 11:33.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st June 2022)

35. Link to Post #4898
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,012 times in 2,209 posts

Covid: Vikki Spit receives first Covid vaccine damage payment in UK (8:10)

@3 mins... 'over 2,000 deaths and over half a million adverse effects on the Yellow Card website...'

and we can be sure this is just the tip of the iceberg - this is such a monumental scandal with tentacles going deep into government and the NHS and vaccine industry (and related organizations) that it will take years to unravel if it ever does due to layers of cover up...

as is said in the interview £120,000 might sound like a lot of money at first glance but it isn't when everything is taken into consideration - what price a life cut short when the bereaved have been cheated out of all the years they could have had with the ones who died and then there are expenses involved and the injured have ongoing economic as well as medical problems - all because they were conned into taking an experimental injection that turned out to be neither safe nor effective...

it's a pity that AstraZeneca aren't made to pay compensation but as we know vaccine companies are protected from liability - and if the government, with a wave of the hand, can give billions of pounds to Ukraine to prolong the conflict there.... why don't they instead use tax payer's money to make good the damage and suffering they have spearheaded with the covid debacle and vaccine crimes...

at least the ball is starting to roll with this first recognition and coming payout... causation has been acknowledged officially...

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), DaveToo (25th June 2022), Ewan (23rd June 2022), fifi (22nd June 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Gwin Ru (22nd June 2022), Harmony (22nd June 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd June 2022), Snoweagle (24th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #4899
    Language
    Thanks

not again please ...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2022), gini (25th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (22nd June 2022)

39. Link to Post #4900
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Love this written piece from an Australian Writer…

From a vaccinated Australian writer:

“If Covid was a battlefield it would still be warm with the bodies of the unvaccinated.

Thankfully the mandates are letting up and both sides of the war stumble back to the new normal. The unvaccinated are the heroes of the last two years as they allowed us all to have a control group in the great experiment and highlight the shortcoming of the Covid vaccines.

The unvaccinated carry many battle scars and injuries as they are the people we tried to mentally break, yet no one wants to talk about what we did to them and what they forced “The Science“ to unveil.
    We knew that the waning immunity of the fully vaccinated had the same risk profile as others within society as the minority of the unvaccinated, yet we marked them for special persecution.
    You see we said they had not “done the right thing for the greater good” by handing their bodies and medical autonomy over to the State.

Many of the so-called health experts and political leaders in Australia admitted the goal was to make life almost unliveable for the unvaccinated, which was multiplied many times by the collective mob, with the fight taken into workplaces, friendships, and family gatherings.

Today the hard truth is none of it was justified as we took a quick slide from righteousness to absolute cruelty.

We might lay the blame on our leaders and health experts for the push but each individual within society must be held accountable for stepping into the well-laid-out trap.

We did this despite knowing full well that principled opposition is priceless when it comes to what goes inside our bodies and we let ourselves be tricked into believing that going into another ineffective lockdown would be the fault of the unvaccinated and not the fault of the toxic policy of ineffective vaccines.

We took pleasure in scapegoating the unvaccinated because after months of engineered lockdowns by political leaders blinded by power, having someone to blame and to burn at the stake felt good.

We believed we had logic, love, and truth on our side so it was easy to wish death upon the unvaccinated.

Those of us who ridiculed and mocked the non-compliant did it because we were embarrassed by their courage and principles and didn’t think the unvaccinated would make it through unbroken and we turned the holdouts into punching bags.

Lambie, Carr, Chant, Andrews, McGowan, Gunner, and the other cast of hundreds in prominent roles need to be held to account for vilifying the unvaccinated in public and fueling angry social media mobs.

The mobs, the mask (diehards), and the vaccine disciples have been embarrassed by “betting against” the unvaccinated because mandates only had the power we gave them.

It was not compliance that ended domination by Big Pharma Companies, Bill Gates and his many organizations, and the World Economic Forum… It was THANKS to the people we tried to embarrass, ridicule, mock and tear down.

We should all try and find some inner gratitude for the unvaccinated as we took the bait by hating them because their perseverance and courage bought us the time to see we were wrong.

So if mandates ever return for Covid or any other disease or virus, hopefully, more of us will be awake and see the rising authoritarianism that has no concern for our well-being and is more about power and control.

The War on the Unvaccinated was lost and we should all be very thankful for that.”

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2022), celticwarrior (24th June 2022), ClearWater (28th June 2022), fifi (2nd July 2022), gini (27th June 2022), Gwin Ru (24th June 2022), Harmony (27th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th July 2022), Journeyman (27th June 2022), mountain_jim (27th June 2022), Nasu (24th July 2022), s7e6e (14th July 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th June 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 275 FirstFirst 1 145 195 235 245 255 275 LastLast