Page 266 of 275 FirstFirst 1 166 216 256 266 275 LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 5498

Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #5301
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

My buddy in Pennsylvania was on a vent for 4 days and remdisimir for 5 , it took him months to get batter after that episode.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alecs (13th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (2nd February 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2023), BMJ (12th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), Ewan (2nd February 2023), gini (4th February 2023), Gwin Ru (2nd February 2023), Harmony (2nd February 2023), Hermoor (3rd February 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th February 2023), Matthew (2nd February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Pam (9th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (6th February 2023), Reinhard (2nd February 2023), Richter (4th February 2023), selinam (7th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #5302
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... about those eggs:

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2023), BMJ (12th February 2023), Ewan (2nd February 2023), gini (4th February 2023), Harmony (3rd February 2023), Hermoor (3rd February 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Pam (9th February 2023), pyrangello (19th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (6th February 2023), Reinhard (2nd February 2023), Richter (4th February 2023), selinam (7th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2023), thepainterdoug (2nd February 2023)

5. Link to Post #5303
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Here's a current UK civil service job vacancy quote.

"providing accurate and timely reports for a range of stakeholders during what is expected to be the UK’s largest vaccination programme which will be delivered at pace and will be a key Ministerial priority."

Uh-huh.

The above quote comes directly from the official UK government website.

https://www.civilservicejobs.service...?jcode=1836666

Here's an image of similar.

It appears they are telling us in advance that the poop is about to hit the fan again, only this time it'll be a lot worse than before. Right?

Didn't that abomination Gates chuckle away to himself when he said words to the effect of there will be a second one. It'll be much worse and it'll get everyone's attention?

Are we due a new superscariant? Will the covaids vaccines mutate in to the covaids flubola pox vaccines?

Will it all be the fault of those sneaky Russians? Will the LGHDTV+ luvvies rejoice when it includes them with open arms? Do we get to listen to less globalist climate freezing warming change propaganda if the virally ravaged bodies of a bajillion dumb peasants start piling up in the streets?

Gosh. I can hardly wait to find out.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 3rd February 2023 at 03:07. Reason: typo

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

avid (4th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (9th February 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Dennis Leahy (6th February 2023), Ewan (4th February 2023), gini (4th February 2023), Gwin Ru (3rd February 2023), Harmony (3rd February 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th February 2023), lisalu (7th February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Pam (9th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (6th February 2023), Richter (4th February 2023), selinam (7th February 2023), Vangelo (3rd February 2023)

7. Link to Post #5304
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

COVID-19 Vaccines: Proof of Lethality. Over One Thousand Scientific Studies
    By SUN / Global Research,
    February 03, 2023

Over One Thousand Scientific Studies Prove That the COVID-19 Vaccines Are Dangerous, and All Those Pushing This Agenda Are Committing the Indictable Crime of Gross Misconduct in Public Office

Just over 12 months from deployment of the COVID 19 emergency use experimental vaccines, scientific studies in the thousands, and reports of criminal complaints of assault and murder from the illegal, unlawful use of biochemical poisons made to police forces around the country, verify an assault on an unsuspecting UK population. Irrefutable science shows that the COVID 19 vaccine is not safe and not effective in limiting transmission or infection from the SARS-CoV-2, coronavirus pathogens.

The 'safe and effective' false propaganda, put out by public officials who now are continuing to push this vaccine, is a clear breach of duty. A public office holder is subject to, and aware of, a duty to prevent death or serious injury that arises only by virtue of the functions of the public office.

Many have breached that duty and, in doing so, are recklessly causing a risk of death or serious injury, by carrying on regardless of the now-confirmed dangers associated with COVID 19 injections. Some of these risks are blood clotting, myocarditis, pericarditis, thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, anaphylaxis, Bell’s palsy, Guillain-Barre, cancer including deaths, etc.

All of these are confirmed in the following science-and-government-gathered data from the UK Health and Security agency on COVID 19 regarding vaccine damage.

The term 'vaccine' was changed recently to incorporate this illegal, unlawful medical experiment to facilitate usage of mRNA technology that is demonstrably not a vaccine, and which contains biologically toxic nano-metamaterials associated with 5G urban data gathering capability.

Metal nanoparticulates are known in science to be genotoxic — a poison that can also cause sterilization. The dangers posed to the victims in the near term from this medical battery are now known. However, the long term lethality of this weapon is not as yet realized due to the debilitating effects it has on the immune system, causing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS).

The Medicines and Healthcare (products) Regulatory Agency (MHRA) had prior warning of the expected large numbers of adverse reactions before the deployment — confirming the premeditated nature of the crime and public conduct offenses then and now.

CONTINUE: https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-...hality/5767711
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

avid (4th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (9th February 2023), Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (6th February 2023), Ewan (4th February 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), gini (4th February 2023), Gwin Ru (4th February 2023), Harmony (4th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th February 2023), lisalu (7th February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Pam (9th February 2023), pyrangello (19th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (6th February 2023), Reinhard (4th February 2023), selinam (7th February 2023), Vangelo (4th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #5305
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), Ewan (7th February 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), gini (6th February 2023), Gwin Ru (7th February 2023), Harmony (6th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (6th February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Pam (12th February 2023), pyrangello (19th February 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (6th February 2023), selinam (7th February 2023), wondering (9th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #5306
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

avid (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), BMJ (12th February 2023), Eva2 (7th February 2023), fifi (13th February 2023), gini (7th February 2023), Gwin Ru (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Pam (12th February 2023), pyrangello (19th February 2023), selinam (7th February 2023), wondering (9th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #5307
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,634 times in 8,593 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/p...-very-personal

(go to links for complete formatting)

The Political Became Very Personal

BY TYLER DURDEN
    MONDAY, FEB 06, 2023 - 10:20 PM
    Authored by Michael Senger via The Brownstone Institute,

The scars that have been left on all of us by the response to COVID are incomprehensibly varied and deep.

For most, there hasn’t been enough time to mentally process the significance of the initial lockdowns, let alone the years-long slog of mandates, terror, propaganda, social stigmatization and censorship that followed. And this psychological trauma affects us in myriad ways that leave us wondering what it is about life that just feels so off versus how it felt in 2019.

For those who were following the real data, the statistics were always horrifying.

Trillions of dollars rapidly transferred from the world’s poorest to the richest. Hundreds of millions hungry. Countless years of educational attainment lost. An entire generation of children and adolescents robbed of some of their brightest years. A mental health crisis affecting more than a quarter of the population. Drug overdoses. Hospital abuse. Elder abuse. Domestic abuse. Millions of excess deaths among young people which couldn’t be attributed to the virus.

But underneath these statistics lie billions of individual human stories, each unique in its details and perspectives. These individual stories and anecdotes are only just beginning to surface, and I believe that hearing them is a vital step in processing everything that we’ve experienced over the past three years.

I recently sent out a query on Twitter as to how people had been affected by the response to COVID at an individual level. The conversation that emerged is a luminating and haunting reflection of what each of us experienced over the past three years. Below is a tiny selection of the responses that I found especially powerful.

Specifically, the query was: “Which aspect of the response to COVID affected you most at a personal level?”

Mark Trent: “Watching the last remnants of my belief in democracy get peeled away. Seeing the collusion across the globe roll out in lockstep made me realise just how powerful and comprehensively in control those that orchestrate the darkness are.”

Dr Jonathan Engler: “The realization that nearly everyone I knew would give up literally all their individual rights for the illusion of safety.”

Muriel Blaive, PhD: “How my friends, including many colleague historians who know very well the history of the 20th century, proved ready to believe any propaganda, to refrain from questioning government nonsense, and to publicly shame anyone who did. It’s as if all the studies we led were for naught.”

Myrddin the Weathered: “How easily people were propagandized. Particularly people who I thought carried the ability to properly scrutinize the situation. Frankly, it was downright chilling how easily most people fell in line. No question how the Nazis were able to control their populace.”

Watcher: “Closures. My business was thrown for a loop and the outlets I used to deal with depression like the gym or going for coffee w/friends were closed and it was beyond hard to get through the day with everything going on and no outlet to deal with any of it Talking about it is traumatic.”

Christine Bickley: “Everything. My business that I spent 30 years building hasn’t recovered and is unlikely to. I used to have health insurance and save. Had to cancel the ins and am using my savings to top up income. I’m not the worst off by far. It was criminal.”

Jemma Palmer: “Lockdown = no income, no home, health declined, mental health declined, didn’t see my family or friends for years, changed my life for the worse, not sure I will get to have kids now, I’d like to be who I was before lockdown & for my life to be what it was.”

Sarah Burwick: “The restrictions on travel and rules governing visiting patients in the hospital. I believe my mom would be alive today had I been able to visit her and advocate for her care in person. It haunts me.”

ProfessorYaff1e: “Not being able to visit my dad in hospital as he lay dying until the last couple of days when he was so far gone he didn’t know what was going on.”

Sursum Corda: “Having my mom locked up in an assisted living center & not being able to hug her or talk to her except by phone through a closed window-all while HCWs traipsed in & out unmolested. I was so angry!!”

PJS: “The lies.”

Karinaksr: “Segregation, exclusion.”

Tin hayes: “Tribalism.”

Ally Bryant: “Had to be the crimes against humanity…”

Nick Hudson: “The darkness of it all.”

Remnant MD: “The disintegration of Autonomy. One of the four pillars of medical ethics. Those who partook, have made a mockery of medicine.”

MD Aware: “The willingness of so many to comply with all of it, no questions asked – even when things made no logical sense. The unwillingness of the same individuals, especially colleagues, to listen to any reason. I never imagined society could be so influenced and so horribly misled.”

Love4WesternCanada: “My mother dying alone, after have been cut off from all family for 7 weeks.”

ThinkingOutLoud: “The devastating human misery created by the closures of people’s businesses. Being unable to talk to any friends or most family because every single one of them agreed with what was happening, I was treated like a leper. It’s why I turned to twitter, to feel less alone.”

RantingLogician: “My ex fell for it, I didn’t and refused to comply or close my business, and she kept my young children from me the entirety of the first lockdown.”

Debbie Mathews: “Losing a 30 year friendship because we had a difference of opinions on the issue. She considered me a selfish grandma killer.”

Number 99: “It harmed my career, irrevocably. Tied with, it harmed my son’s college career, irrevocably. Tied with: it harmed my marriage, irrevocably.”

Hillary Beightel: “Masks. Not just the fact they were useless. They became a political symbol, but they served as a tool to keep people scared. Masks mean everyone is sick. They played such a huge psychological role… I hate them!”

Year Zero: “Vaccine passports. I still can’t believe that most people just went along willingly with segregating their friends and family members out of society. There’s been no atonement for this. It’s deeply fractured close relationships in a way I’m not certain I’ll ever get over.”

Kristen Mag: “For me it was being cast out of public spaces for five months. Dark days.”

Natalya Murakhver: “School closures and child mask policies.”

Mike O’Hara: “Everything that was done to children. Masking, separation, isolation.”

BundlebranchblockMD: “Watching my then teenagers go from happy, healthy, engaged kids to isolated, depressed, emaciated kids. Biggest mistake of our lives not moving them to private school immediately. We have spent many times more than the cost of tuition on therapy and tutors.”

Spence O Matic: “My son was a 2020 high school grad. All the signatures of that, plus his senior year of baseball….wiped out because of a severe cold with zero threat to him. No grad night. No prom. Nothing. No apologies will suffice for me. Ever. The data was clear.”

Rob Hazuki: “The persistent doom figures on the news, the advertising on tv that messaged as if the world had been nuked and the way the media didn’t ask any intelligent questions during press conferences other than to beg to be locked down harder.”

IT Guy: “I was booted out of my niece’s wedding for not being vax’d. My wife hasn’t seen her grandkids since the Before Times because she’s not vax’d. My first cousin died of cardiac arrest right after 2nd Moderna dose. That’s 3 I know, but all pretty impactful.”

M_Vronsky: “I no longer speak to my father or my brother, both of whom abandoned all of their supposed Liberal pretenses and became authoritarians up to the point of arguing for my segregation from society (my father argued that to my face the last time we spoke).”

Instavire: “The overwhelming # of people (family not excepted) willing to turn Milgram’s dial up to “potentially lethal,” when it came to punishing the non-vx’d — and worse, that they did so with such glee. The success of the experiment sickens me and most of these people are still among us.”

Foundring: “My parents/family didn’t care when I lost my jobs over the vax mandate.”

DDP21: “The way friends and family turned on each other over vaccine status. Our already small family has been destroyed by it. My kids are growing up without their aunt, uncle and cousins.

EatSleepMask: “Being a teacher & seeing kids who need the consistency of school, being forced to stay home. Then having to reassure not only them but my own kids that things would be ok, when I was just as shell shocked as they were. Not to mention balancing educating my students & my kids.”

LFSLLBHons: “Masking children and the fact that most parents did it willingly and turned on those who tried to save the children.”

PiA: “It shuttered my ~15 year old business. It isolated my loved ones after the death of my mother. It was a tough road to navigate for everyone. But the worst part: it ruined too many lives.”

Manny Grossman: “Losing my business, career, career trajectory, friends, business contacts, reputation and the ability to shop in my local stores etc. All because I advocated for reality and truth.”

Captain Ancapistan: “It broke the brains of almost everyone I know, and forever changed my perspective of western medicine.”

Nicky Frank: “April 22, 2020 and May 6, 2020. Those were the days my friends Ryan and Jen committed suicide because they couldn’t bare the isolation anymore and people were telling them they’re weak. Ryan’s words “I can’t infect anyone if I’m dead” still haunt me.”

John Baird: “The snooping, snitching, silencing, and bullying of sceptics, neighbours, and people with hidden disabilities. Curtain twitchers, do-gooders, and virtue signallers held sway. Never again.

SunnySideUp: “Lockdown down!! Having to deal with my 15 yr daughter self-harming, suicidal thoughts, eating disorder and fear of fire… I hate what they did. Also how it has affected her twin sister! Both seeing counsellors… not what I have ever wanted!!”

Beth Baisch: “Social bubbles. Nobody included me in theirs. It was an awful, lonely way of finding out where one stands. Some friends saw me out walking one day and rather than come over and say hello they DM’d later because I wasn’t in their bubble. Still suffering effects.”

Lex: “My brother disowning me. Family specifically not allowing *me* into their homes. My ‘spectrum’ child freaking out at homeschooling. The hangover of being dead inside half the time & despondent the other. Worrying friends & family have that poison pulsing through them. Etc Etc Etc…”

Camelia: “Restrictions on live performance. I worked in music and became completely black pilled on the entire industry.”

Fashion Felons: “My company went bankrupt and lost my job. Family and friends wouldn’t see me because I was from a ‘hot zone.’ Got the jab and lots of horrible side effects. Need I go on?”

Miki Tapio Walsh: “Universal masking of healthy people and forcing us to live in a faceless society hit me hard. I was also frustrated that I lost the ability to do my normal exercise routine for 2 years… I know not the most important thing in the world, but it truly affected my mental health.”

James F. Kotowski: “My son’s having been kept out of school, missed out on most of his wrestling season, etc. On a more societal level, the exacerbation of the schism between ‘republicans’ and ‘democrats,’ and the degraded status of dialogue between ‘opposing’ pts of view.”

Russ Walker: “The school lockdowns, my daughter lost her junior and senior year. Followed by all the General lockdowns and vaccine mandates. Unforgivable!”

Daniel Hadas: “Closure of universities. A fundamental betrayal of students’ and lecturers’ vocation.”

Stevemur: “School/university response. Those who had the most at stake (i.e., learning, childhood, socialization) had a LOT summarily taken away from them, with very little evidence to support it. And when the evidence became clear, it has taken (and IS taking) way too long to restore it.”

Rowan: “I think seeing people get hurt, the hypocrisy and discrimination. At this point people not willing to admit they were wrong and being so terrible.”

Trish the Dish: “I’m probably going to get married (ask me again in a month) and my one remaining Alive Parent I’m not going to invite because he disowned due to disagreements about the shot.”

Snek: “My oldest is on the spectrum and he never got used to going to school again after the closures. It’s cost me all my vacation days and my ex has had a burnout due to it. Everyone is emotionally exhausted and he’s having to go to special counselors. He was doing great before.”

Molly Ulrich: “When folks got a kick out of being authoritarians when they told me to pull up my mask over my nose.”

Increase Laws: “The mask humiliation ritual & watching my kids have to do it. Got cut off from family members. Lost a rental & threatened with job loss plus the inability to travel. 2020 was quite the year.”

Maret Jaks: “Me, I’m fine, but watching our gov’t give young people despair and loneliness and being helpless to do anything about it – awful. My kids are grown and fine and managed their teens well. Many of my friends fed into the fear and one couple found their only child dead (suicide).”

Elizabeth Forde: “Constantly wondering what small freedom was going to be taken away next, and the isolation from friends and family. It reminded me of when I was in a domestically violent relationship with a lot of coercive control. My PTSD came back because Lockdown felt so similar to me.”

Dawn: “Hospital protocols. My mom (vaccinated, recovered from COVID, & rec’d monoclonal antibodies) was denied seeing my dad until the day before he died. 3.5 weeks he laid there by himself. Unforgivable.”

Golden Bull: “There were many aspects but one that both crushed & infuriated me were old friends in nursing homes that were locked up unable to see their family & friends. Two of these friends passed on only seeing one family member & staff for more than 6 months. A sad end to life. Criminal.”

Helpful_signage: “Being locked out as my grandfather died alone, then not having a funeral. Our church emptying out. Watching my covid fanatic brother push everyone out of his life, culminating in an abrupt divorce. Our neighbors across the street divorced. My kids had 2 years of birthdays alone. Me & everyone at my job took a 20% salary cut. We couldn’t visit grandparents across the border. i lost a bunch of longtime friends. The nights our kids would break down in tears because they thought their friends didn’t like them anymore. Beaches, parks, trails all roped off. Our neighbours yelling out the window at us for going outside. No bathrooms open if we tried to travel. Not being able to buy clothes because they were non-essential. Having no toilet paper. Threatening, bewildering government propaganda commercials and signs everywhere. Can’t forget our stupid complicated border situation where we were required to ‘quarantine’ in a friend’s basement for 14 days (despite not having covid), during which the gov’t would call us every day to ensure we didn’t leave and would make us wait hours to take tests on webcam. Every day brought a new horror. There’s so much more. It was all so ridiculous, and yet nobody objected. People cheered for it, became deputized civilian enforcers of it even. Watched so many people’s lives get ruined while they stood by applauding.”

It will take many years before we can fully process the trauma of what we experienced during COVID. But hopefully, sharing our individual human stories can help us get at least part of the way there.

Republished from the author’s Substack
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (8th February 2023), avid (7th February 2023), Bill Ryan (7th February 2023), BMJ (12th February 2023), Brigantia (12th February 2023), Bruce G Charlton (7th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), Eva2 (7th February 2023), Ewan (7th February 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), gini (7th February 2023), gord (7th February 2023), Gwin Ru (7th February 2023), happyuk (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (12th February 2023), kudzy (13th February 2023), lisalu (7th February 2023), Pam (9th February 2023), Reinhard (12th February 2023), selinam (7th February 2023), Violet3 (8th February 2023), wondering (9th February 2023), Yoda (7th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #5308
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

[... many moving personal statements from those affected in various ways ...]
    Very strong, and Wow. Thank you.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (7th February 2023), BMJ (12th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2023), Ewan (7th February 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), gord (7th February 2023), Gwin Ru (7th February 2023), Harmony (7th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (12th February 2023), lisalu (7th February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Pam (9th February 2023), Reinhard (28th February 2023), selinam (7th February 2023), Violet3 (8th February 2023), wondering (9th February 2023), Yoda (7th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #5309
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Thanks for the vids/info, Maggie and All.
    I'm downloading them while I catch up with the downloads from yesterday and the day before.
    By evidence the agenda of the covid plan is the injection into every arm. Everyone is trying to piece together the reasoning.

These talks were very informing for me as in my thinking, they tie together the evidence of very strange artifacts and "live" elements in the jabs, a transhuman agenda that is perhaps (and this is truly the woo jump off place) orchestrated by nonhuman intention.

Harold Kautz discusses the black goo as an element of planetary life that on earth belongs only subsurface. He says that about 5000 years ago, an alien form came to earth. It brought with it an alien consciousness that effects our planet (Gaia). This has also effected us.

This made me think about the weird plan for the planet to make it cold and dry by terraforming. It made me think about the children who if their mothers have had the jab (just supposing what we have seen is true) have the sudden change in development?

This is all on the material collective plane that is just the outcome of what consciousness creates. We are easily able to identify mind control to suggest to people they should go along with the stated "plan" but apparently there is so much more to all this when one factors in the multi-dimensional reality we cannot sense.

The way out according to Kautz is what makes sense to me. STOP engaging with the "plandemic". One can observe it without identifying IF one has an anchor inwards to the center of the heart and the door OUT. The second video is GREAT IMO as it addresses the possibility that ALL of this is FOR us and encourages our spiritual maturation.

Kautz expects there will be a "split" in where people wish to live. One wonders how a "split" in materiality might occur? It starts when we each create a unique reality experience that is not polarized and opens in to the heart world, the KINGDOM.

Before the split, we see the fruits of OUR consciousness already. When one is no longer afraid, one stops having the source of fear in one's face. IT IS one by one.....

The WOO always wins.
    Dr Lee Merritt is my favorite researcher and she thinks this is about the most interesting interview she has done....

Quote Black Goo, evil, and frequency
    I follow Harald Kautz into a deep rabbit hole about black goo, the nature of reality, Satan and Coronavirus and more.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1x28n2/?pub=mpxgj

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (8th February 2023), Bassplayer1 (8th February 2023), Bill Ryan (8th February 2023), Eva2 (9th February 2023), Ewan (9th February 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), gini (8th February 2023), Harmony (8th February 2023), mountain_jim (7th February 2023), Pam (9th February 2023), Reinhard (28th February 2023), Violet3 (8th February 2023)

19. Link to Post #5310
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,369 times in 236 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Thanks for the vids/info, Maggie and All.
    I'm downloading them while I catch up with the downloads from yesterday and the day before.
    By evidence the agenda of the covid plan is the injection into every arm. Everyone is trying to piece together the reasoning.

These talks were very informing for me as in my thinking, they tie together the evidence of very strange artifacts and "live" elements in the jabs, a transhuman agenda that is perhaps (and this is truly the woo jump off place) orchestrated by nonhuman intention.

Harold Kautz discusses the black goo as an element of planetary life that on earth belongs only subsurface. He says that about 5000 years ago, an alien form came to earth. It brought with it an alien consciousness that effects our planet (Gaia). This has also effected us.

This made me think about the weird plan for the planet to make it cold and dry by terraforming. It made me think about the children who if their mothers have had the jab (just supposing what we have seen is true) have the sudden change in development?

This is all on the material collective plane that is just the outcome of what consciousness creates. We are easily able to identify mind control to suggest to people they should go along with the stated "plan" but apparently there is so much more to all this when one factors in the multi-dimensional reality we cannot sense.

The way out according to Kautz is what makes sense to me. STOP engaging with the "plandemic". One can observe it without identifying IF one has an anchor inwards to the center of the heart and the door OUT. The second video is GREAT IMO as it addresses the possibility that ALL of this is FOR us and encourages our spiritual maturation.

Kautz expects there will be a "split" in where people wish to live. One wonders how a "split" in materiality might occur? It starts when we each create a unique reality experience that is not polarized and opens in to the heart world, the KINGDOM.

Before the split, we see the fruits of OUR consciousness already. When one is no longer afraid, one stops having the source of fear in one's face. IT IS one by one.....

The WOO always wins.
    Dr Lee Merritt is my favorite researcher and she thinks this is about the most interesting interview she has done....

Quote Black Goo, evil, and frequency
    I follow Harald Kautz into a deep rabbit hole about black goo, the nature of reality, Satan and Coronavirus and more.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1x28n2/?pub=mpxgj
    holy cow, a rabbit hole alright. I would love to get Bill's thoughts on that guy. Very interesting switch from the more scientific discussion re covid about a third of the way through, to his understanding of evil and personal experience with shamanism and the journey of healing, past life stuff, alien races, cosmology, archons, so much wide ranging commentary. Strange body language, a bit like he was in trance at times. No sure what to make of him.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th February 2023), Bill Ryan (8th February 2023), David Trd1 (17th February 2023), Ewan (9th February 2023), gini (8th February 2023), Harmony (8th February 2023), mountain_jim (8th February 2023), Pam (9th February 2023), wondering (9th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #5311
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,014 times in 8,167 posts

It's ALL Starting to Crumble. Here's How Vaxx Tyrants Could Face Military Tribunals
    Man in America - Streamed on: Feb 7

https://rumble.com/v28nwze-its-all-s...itary-tri.html

Interview with attorney Todd Callender.

The A.G. in Switzerland is prosecuting the highest people in the land who took part in the genocide operation, including political people who gave it the thumbs up. This is a remarkable precedent being set for the rest of the World. Being Switzerland ( a fortress of many of the main crooks who call the shots ) we much watch carefully to see if it's meant to be a faulty precedent, with cracks in it.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v261zm8/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (9th February 2023), Bill Ryan (9th February 2023), BMJ (12th February 2023), Eva2 (10th February 2023), Ewan (9th February 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), gini (11th February 2023), Gwin Ru (9th February 2023), Harmony (9th February 2023), Hermoor (12th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (12th February 2023), mountain_jim (9th February 2023), Pam (9th February 2023), Reinhard (28th February 2023), wondering (9th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #5312
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

• JUST IN: Rand Paul Directly Confronts Top Biden Official On Funding Virus Studies In China:

At today's Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) questioned United States Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman about the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2023), Carlitos (19th February 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), gini (11th February 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (12th February 2023), mountain_jim (11th February 2023), Pam (12th February 2023), Reinhard (28th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #5313
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Not sure what thread to put this in so it's going here...

This is how they will try to get the jab into everyone - into every baby - every child - every citizen -

For the (covert) purposes of transhumanism, population control, mass infertility, full spectrum control and tracking... disguised as 'Health Care' ...

The key to it is a cashless society using Digital Currency linked to a Social Credit System - what's happening in Brazil is an illustration of how it starts... forcing people needing benefits to get themselves and their children injected -

Lula Imposes COVID Vaccine Mandate For Children To Receive Gov’t Benefits

https://www.infowars.com/posts/lula-...govt-benefits/

Quote Lula said the government vaccine mandate is for the greater good, even if it means citizens take 10 or 50 vaccines.

“For God’s sake, we can’t be ignorant to the point of thinking it’s not worth getting vaccinated,” he said.

“I keep asking myself what kind of love does this mother have for her children, that she doesn’t take care of them at the most important moment when they can be vaccinated and can avoid a more delicate disease in their lives,” Lula continued.

“We can’t hesitate; we can’t play around. It is a question of science,” he said, seemingly ignoring the mountains of evidence the experimental mRNA injection is not only ineffective, but can also lead to a number of adverse neurological and cardiovascular side effects.

“If there are ten COVID vaccines, 50 to take, I will take as many as necessary because I like my life. I think everyone has a duty to their children’s life, take them [to vaccinate] at the right age, that’s why they say the Bolsa Família is coming back,” Lula said.

The announcement marks a major policy reversal since Bolsonaro, who stepped down after a contentious election in November, rejected the COVID vaccine mandate.

Meanwhile, Lula flew to Washington, D.C., on Friday to meet with fellow puppet president Joe Biden for a bilateral meeting praising each other’s far-left policies.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (12th February 2023), Bill Ryan (12th February 2023), Brigantia (12th February 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), gini (12th February 2023), Gwin Ru (12th February 2023), Harmony (12th February 2023), Hermoor (12th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Matthew (12th February 2023), mountain_jim (12th February 2023), Pam (12th February 2023), Reinhard (28th February 2023), Vangelo (13th February 2023)

27. Link to Post #5314
    Language
    English
    Thanks

^ Before posting the job vacancy image below I triple checked it as being an actual, verifiable development.

In the UK alone there are vast numbers of websites, pages and articles covering this development and many similar and associated others.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2023), Brigantia (12th February 2023), David Trd1 (17th February 2023), gini (12th February 2023), Gwin Ru (12th February 2023), Harmony (13th February 2023), jaybee (12th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Matthew (12th February 2023), mountain_jim (13th February 2023), Reinhard (28th February 2023), Vangelo (13th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #5315
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It'll be interesting to see how this all pans out. Wishing the very best of luck to Dr. Adil.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

avid (13th February 2023), Bill Ryan (19th February 2023), David Trd1 (17th February 2023), Ewan (20th February 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), gini (14th February 2023), Gwin Ru (13th February 2023), Harmony (13th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Matthew (19th February 2023), Reinhard (28th February 2023), Vangelo (19th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #5316
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Important information: Administering of Covid-19 vaccination is likely not an indemnified action in Australia
    Recent correspondence from government advisers outlined that a medical indemnity scheme for health professionals administering the COVID-19 vaccines was never established per se.
    For further information please review our letter below titled: Administering of COVID-19 vaccination is likely not an indemnified action - this is notice of your obligations, rights, and potential risks.
    The letter contains direct links to referenced correspondence. This letter can be shared as a means to inform colleagues of the potential liability risks associated with participation in the provisionally approved COVID-19 Vaccination rollout.

Medical Practitioners and Professionals
    Australia
    11 January 2023

Dear Medical Professional,

Administering of COVID-19 vaccination is likely not an indemnified action - this is notice of your obligations, rights, and potential risks.

CONTINUE: https://amps.redunion.com.au/importa...cine-indemnity

Also:
    Doctors and nurses are fully liable and have no liability protection (7:47)
    https://rumble.com/v29lvy0-doctors-a...rotection.html
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

avid (19th February 2023), Bill Ryan (19th February 2023), Ewan (20th February 2023), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), gini (20th February 2023), Gwin Ru (19th February 2023), Harmony (19th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (19th February 2023), Matthew (19th February 2023), Sunny (19th February 2023), Vangelo (19th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #5317
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

'BREAKING! The WHO announces the NEXT pandemic virus, big pharma ready | Redacted with Clayton Morris'

https://rumble.com/v29qb0j-breaking-...y-redacte.html

The World Health Organization has convened an emergency meeting to discuss an outbreak of Marburg virus in Central Africa. At least nine people have died from the virus that is now spreading through Equatorial Guinea. So what is Marburg virus and how dangerous is it? We look into this as a possible "next big thing" IF you catch our drift!?'

This from Dr. Dolores Cahill 16th Feb 2023:

'In 2021, I detailed Marburg as the next 'Pandemic', tests & components of the 'injection'/Vaccine including deadly toxin RICIN.

From June 2020, e.g. my London Real interview I explain how Ricin can be used to kill, either immediately or planned by giving the subunits separately.

The DEADLY Rici in "Marburg' injections would NOT be traced to those injected unless the world is made aware of how Ricin works.

Please share this important information.'

See the 10 October 2021, Round Table organized by Riccardo Bosi (Australia One Party).

'It is very important to hear from Professor Cahill regarding the soon future . Next Pandemic is Marburg (similar Ebola) will give Bleeding and hemorrhagic fever (may occur from Boosters) they hae a new PCR test developed by Bill Gates and they have already a new Vaccine and contains Aluminium (and is Neurological toxic) and Resin (very toxic the most on the planet)'

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v274v5x
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th February 2023 at 20:50. Reason: embedded the video

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2023), Ewan (20th February 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), gini (20th February 2023), Gwin Ru (19th February 2023), Harmony (19th February 2023), Orph (23rd February 2023), Sunny (19th February 2023), Vangelo (19th February 2023)

35. Link to Post #5318
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Quote Posted by Eva2 (here)
    [...]

The World Health Organization has convened an emergency meeting to discuss an outbreak of Marburg virus in Central Africa. At least nine people have died from the virus that is now spreading through Equatorial Guinea. So what is Marburg virus and how dangerous is it? We look into this as a possible "next big thing" IF you catch our drift!?'
    See Dr. Lee Merritt's explanation for Marburg.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2023), Eva2 (19th February 2023), Ewan (20th February 2023), gini (20th February 2023), Harmony (19th February 2023), Vangelo (19th February 2023)

37. Link to Post #5319
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,161 times in 897 posts

MARIA ZEEE WITH KATHERINE WATT - WORLDWIDE, US MILITARY-LED MEDICAL MARTIAL LAW OPERATION--Katherine Watt joins Maria Zeee to expose the plan of the globalists to kill off a majority of the population through a military-led, medical martial law operation, detailing exactly how we got here, and what laws have been enacted worldwide that have enabled it.--19/2/23--58 min-
    Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video//Lr05p2cpcxMO/

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2023), Ewan (20th February 2023), fifi (20th February 2023), Gwin Ru (20th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), pyrangello (1st March 2023), Valle (20th February 2023)

39. Link to Post #5320
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

• Department Of Energy Says COVID LEAKED From Lab In China, Conspiracy Theorists RIGHT AGAIN:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2023), pyrangello (1st March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 275 FirstFirst 1 166 216 256 266 275 LastLast