1. Link to Post #3181
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:25.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alecs (2nd August 2021), bluestflame (3rd August 2021), greybeard (3rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd August 2021), Icare (2nd August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), Mike (2nd August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), Snoweagle (2nd August 2021)

3. Link to Post #3182
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

Spirit Airlines cancels more than 200 flights in a single day: Thousands of stranded passengers complain of being hot and hungry as they're forced to sit on airport floors for hours with no idea of when their planes will take off

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hallenges.html

So I'm going to throw this out there? Did all these pilots get the experimental shot? This seems awfully strange for this to be taking place with this explanation? ?????????????????? Comments anyone?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd August 2021), greybeard (3rd August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3183
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/https://www.bitchute.com/video/L8jHbouWOBoQ/

Quote Dr. Vladimir Zelenko: We Need to Inform the World 7/7/21 Explosive Interview

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

greybeard (3rd August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

7. Link to Post #3184
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Fore knowledge and planning by a Rothschild with a patent registered in 2015. (One for the archive before it is lost)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xTHNaXSteufE
    Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Fore knowledge and planning by a Rothschild with a patent registered in 2015. (One for the archive before it is lost)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xTHNaXSteufE
    https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publ...5A1&KC=A1&ND=4

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publ...=&locale=en_EP

Snoweagle and Constance this is not directed at you personally.

Over the years I have seen many people give 'conspiracy theorists' a bad name, simply due
    to poor research or sheer laziness.

I could cite dozens of examples in the 9/11 research and now with Covid-19 research many are falling
    into the same trap.

I first came upon this story (Rothchild foreknowledge) last year when it was making its first rounds.
    It seemed like it was probably contrived and so I didn't even bother to check it out.

This time I decided to do some investigating and though the answer didn't pop up immediately,
    it didn't take more than 15-30 minutes of research to discover that the Rothchild documents show
    no foreknowledge of the pandemic whatsoever.

The paper in question is the following:

"System and Method for Testing for COVID-19"
    Publication Number: US-2020279585-A1
    Patent Family: US-2020279585-A1
    Priority Date: 2015-10-13
    Inventor(s): ROTHSCHILD RICHARD A
    Assignee(s): ROTHSCHILD RICHARD A

In Snoweagle's post if you watch the video and follow the link given:
    https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/#qu...-19&tab=patent

you will arrive at a page of Covid patents.

On this page and the pages that follow, there are numerous examples of Covid-19 patents
    with dates (Priority Dates) pre-dating the pandemic. The Rothschild patent is simply one of many.

Rothchild's is the 2nd one down. Have a look for example at the 4th , 8th, 9th, 10th one down etc.
    They all are talking about Covid-19 and all have Priority Dates pre-dating the pandemic.
    And this is just on the first page of ten!

In Rothchild's case (and many others) they began research in a certain area and established a Priority Date.
    This is the very first date of a series of papers.
    Each paper that was subsequently published, if related, was linked. The title of the papers change however.
    Only Rothchild's last paper in the series had the title ""System and Method for Testing for COVID-19".

None of his 'Continuation-in-part of application' (Related U.S. Patent Documents)
    No. 16/704,844 Dec. 5, 2019
    No. 16/273,141 Feb 11, 2019 (now No. 10,522,188)
    No. 15/495,485 Apr. 24, 2017 (now No. 10,242,713)
    No. 15/293,211 Oct 13, 2016
    No. 62/240,783 Oct 13, 2015

that pre-date the pandemic mention the word Covid-19.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd August 2021), Constance (3rd August 2021), greybeard (3rd August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), Snoweagle (3rd August 2021), wondering (4th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #3185
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

janette (4th August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021)

11. Link to Post #3186
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,230 times in 21,087 posts

Mass Murdering NY Gov. Announces Criminal Plan to Force Covid-19 Injections:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

janette (4th August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

13. Link to Post #3187
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:24.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd August 2021), greybeard (3rd August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

15. Link to Post #3188
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,319 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by Apulu (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    UK Column News May 26th

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-ne...-26th-may-2021
    This was a typically informative issue from the folks at UK Column.

Of particular interest, and a point of concern, is the UK Government plan to create an Emergency Alert ('Critical' and 'Severe') app update to all operational phone devices planned for this summer. It'll alert users to incidents that may constitute a danger to life, in real time, and create an alert.

This really is Big Brother territory.

So the government will have open access to your device. As Brian Gerrish quipped: if they're going to use your phone then one should charge them for doing so.

https://www.gov.uk/alerts
    This is so messed up it's off the scale. I really feel like I'm in a dystopian sci fi film now. Not a very good one it has to be said - if this were a film I might think 'well that's stupid who would buy the narrative for that'.

But, here we are... the government cares so much about us that it wants to personally alert us in real time to any possible danger to our health and well-being... f££@ing hilarious... and terrifying!
    I was thinking the same as I read the details about the alert system

(emphasis mine)

(from https://www.gov.uk/alerts)
    Emergency Alerts is a new service from the UK government. It’s expected to launch in summer 2021.

(from https://www.gov.uk/alerts/reasons-yo...t-get-an-alert)
    When the service is live
    You may get alerts about:

severe flooding
    fires
    explosions
    terrorist incidents
    public health emergencies

"Public health emergencies", oh brother

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Apulu (3rd August 2021), bluestflame (3rd August 2021), gini (4th August 2021), greybeard (3rd August 2021), I am B (3rd August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

17. Link to Post #3189
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

German newspaper APOLOGIZES for pushing COVID lockdown hysteria and harming society

by: Ethan Huff
    Friday, July 30, 2021

(Natural News) For its contributions in spreading Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) lies that led to mass lockdowns, mask mandates, and psychological and physical torture by power-hungry government officials, the German news outlet Bild has issued a formal apology.

The paper put up a video – you can watch it below – specifically addressing the youth of Germany, who have arguably suffered the most from all the tyranny. Bild says it made a mistake by supporting Chinese Virus authoritarianism, which has completely destroyed society.
    “To the millions of children in this country for whom our society is responsible, I want to express here what neither our government nor our Chancellor dares to tell you: we ask you to forgive us,” the paper now says.
    “Forgive us for this policy which, for a year and a half, has made you victims of violence, neglect, isolation, and loneliness.”
    Bild went on to express regret for ever covering any of the government’s fake news about the Fauci Flu, which the paper says was “like poison,” making people feel like they “were a mortal danger to society.”
    “You are not a danger to society,” Bild now says. “Don’t believe this lie. It’s up to us to protect you. What happened to our children, many people and Bild denounced it.”
    “Nothing happened. Merkel organized a summit for children? No! Instead, we persuaded our children that they were going to murder their grandma if they dared to be what they are: children. Or if they met their friends. None of this has been scientifically proven.”
    The medical fascists took advantage of innocent children, using them as pawns to push more tyranny
    Since children are unable to fight back and oftentimes do not even know they are being lied to by adults or authority figures they have been taught to trust, many were forced into masks or told they needed to get injected with a Trump Vaccine in order to avoid spreading illness.

This destroyed countless children’s mental health, and many are now traumatized, possibly for life, because of Fauci’s lies.
    “It was easy to force that on the children,” Bild says. “They can’t defend themselves and they don’t vote. When a state steals the rights of a child, it must prove that by doing so it protects him against concrete and imminent danger. This proof has never been provided.”
    Just about everything that was spread like wildfire over the past year concerning the Wuhan Flu was government-schemed propaganda. And to this day, that propaganda continues to be spread, demonstrating itself to be the true virus.
    “It has been replaced by propaganda presenting the child as a vector of the pandemic,” says Bild about the government’s lies, which come in the name of “science.”

“Those who wanted to contradict this propaganda were never invited to the expert table. Our policies would do better to open schools and sports halls rather than polling stations, otherwise they will have on their conscience, and will leave in the history books, a multitude of innocent souls.”
    These are powerful statements from Bild, and we commend the paper for having the bravery to speak out. You are unlikely to find any similar humility from any American fake news outlets, which have chosen to double down in spreading their plandemic lies.

The latest media schtick, in fact, involves blaming the “unvaccinated” for the sudden “surge” in new cases of the so-called “delta variant,” which the Biden regime says will kill everyone unless there is full compliance with getting a Trump Vaccine.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

bluestflame (3rd August 2021), DaveToo (3rd August 2021), gini (4th August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), mojo (3rd August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), Sunny (3rd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #3190
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sorry, but you don't apologize like this after being complicit in the crime for more than 1.5 years.
    You PAY your citizens MONEY for all of the harm you did to them!

Is Bild going to set a precedent for the WHO, NIH, CDC, Fauci, Gates, Schwab, Pfizer, J&J, Astra et al.?
    Are simple apologies from them down the line going to be sufficient for their 'repentance'?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd August 2021), gini (4th August 2021), greybeard (3rd August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021), wondering (4th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #3191
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

The paper in question is the following:

"System and Method for Testing for COVID-19"
    Publication Number: US-2020279585-A1
    Patent Family: US-2020279585-A1
    Priority Date: 2015-10-13
    Inventor(s): ROTHSCHILD RICHARD A
    Assignee(s): ROTHSCHILD RICHARD A

None of his 'Continuation-in-part of application' (Related U.S. Patent Documents)
    No. 16/704,844 Dec. 5, 2019
    No. 16/273,141 Feb 11, 2019 (now No. 10,522,188)
    No. 15/495,485 Apr. 24, 2017 (now No. 10,242,713)
    No. 15/293,211 Oct 13, 2016
    No. 62/240,783 Oct 13, 2015

that pre-date the pandemic mention the word Covid-19.
    I'm not at all sure what you are driving at here. The links I shared were completely different to what Snoweagle shared. I was independently sharing what I had found.

I'm at a loss to understand why what I shared was leading people astray because the first link I attached -
    https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publ...5A1&KC=A1&ND=4

says that the inventor and the applicant is Richard Rothschild and it relates to 2020-09-03.

What I am driving at is people should try to be more careful when posting news/information on the net.
    I think more care should be taken to check the content to make sure (as best as possible) that the information is accurate and correct.
    Too often people see some sensational video or article on the net and simply 'pass it on' to others in various forums, blogs etc. without taking any time to check whether the information or position taken is correct.

Yes the two links you shared (Espacenet.com) were different than the link Snoweagle shared.
    However both links refer to the same Rothchild paper that Snoweagle's link refers to.

'System and Method for Testing for COVID-19' (your 1st link) You post the Lead page.
    'System and Method for Testing for COVID-19' (your 2nd link) Has the Full document, all 43 pages.

This is how I interpreted what I saw in the first link:

If any application for a patent demonstrates that the Rothschilds were involved in making these applications for a patent, whether they were successful or not, I would have thought that this would have had significance because it demonstrates that they were knowingly working to bring about these testing kits?

As I mentioned in my post, Rothchild's series of patent applications for this research start in 2015. At that time they were not developing a kit specifically for Covid-19.
    Researchers are constantly doing research in their fields of research. The research continued in 2016, 2017, 2019 etc. in the same area. It could have been applied to any virus. When 2020 arrived they specifically targeted their research to Covid-19.

Quote I admit I am a novice in the area of patents and most of us here would be. I don't proclaim to be an expert in that field and I do the best I can with what I've got. I share whatever comes to me trusting that someone will either find merit in it or not. If intuitively, I feel that something is worth sharing, I share it.
    I'm not an expert in patents either. But before I share a post, particularly one that comes across as being sensational, I always try to do my due diligence by doing some research to see if it has merit or not. In this case I forced myself to learn a little about patents (Patent Family, Priority Date etc.). It took all of 30 minutes.

Quote I'm not interested in all the criticisms that people heap on each other - it all amounts to sharing from a dualistic state of being which is a consequence of a lack of Love, Light, Life - Nature, Soul, Food and people not being able to mind their own business.

Taking a little extra time to vet information before sharing it with others does not indicate a lack of any of the aforementioned qualities.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 3rd August 2021 at 18:16. Reason: Grammar.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

greybeard (3rd August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021), PurpleLama (4th August 2021), wondering (4th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #3192
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:22.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

greybeard (3rd August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), Snoweagle (4th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #3193
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is the problem with the world right now. We feel we have the right to tell people how to feel and what to think and how/what to share. Along with it comes all the guilt, shame and blame.

If people want me to share on a conditional basis, and to compromise and contradict and deny my heart and all the natural laws, then the only thing left to do is to walk away.
    Constance I don't feel that way.

What I am hoping is that, instead of immediately sharing links, people put in a small amount of time to verify the information, particularly if it seems far-fetched (unlikely to be true).

I hope this happens here and all over the internet.

Please do continue to share information that you feel is important to know about.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

gord (4th August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), onawah (4th August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021), PurpleLama (4th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #3194
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,230 times in 21,087 posts

• China let COVID-19 spread internationally to hurt other economies: Jack Keane
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bluestflame (4th August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), onawah (4th August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

29. Link to Post #3195
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,319 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote The Awareness Foundation Covid 19 Roundtable
    Posted on - July 30, 2021

Fourteen of the worlds highest-profile doctors, all specialists in their own fields, come together to discuss the dangers that we all face from the Covid 19 pandemic. They discuss in detail the merits and the dangers posed by the vaccines that are being rolled out and pushed onto society.

Hear their honest opinions and learn about the censorship that they have all faced from speaking out. Discussing together in one place for the first time, learn from the experts and heed their warnings.

Presented by Katherine Macbean of The Awareness Foundation

Featuring the following specialist:

Professor Dolores Cahill
    Dr Ryan Cole
    Dr Richard Fleming
    Dr Dmitry Kats
    Dr Tess Lawrie
    Dr Li-Meng Yan
    Dr Robert Malone
    Dr Peter McCullough
    Dr Joseph Mercola
    Dr Lee Merritt
    Dr Sherri Tenpenny
    Dr Richard Urso
    Dr Sam White
    Dr Vladimir Zelenko
    www.awareness.foundation
    The Awareness Foundation Covid 19 Roundtable
    Bumping this... there are many presentations that are really important for those researching the issues... this is one!!! I learned a lot today.
    Here is part of the discussion on youtube. It cuts out about 30 minutes .

BUMP! This is an amazing discussion. No wonder the YouTube video is unavailable. (copied link from quote above The Awareness Foundation Covid 19 Roundtable)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Delight (3rd August 2021), janette (4th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #3196
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Ad-Hoc 14: Peter R. Breggin - My best Interview to date
    Jul 28, 2021

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DaveToo (4th August 2021), greybeard (3rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), onawah (4th August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021)

33. Link to Post #3197
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

There is a thread focused on John Moore's work here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...litary-Sources
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    First part of the interview has to do with experiential shot and why , second is pole shift. Been following John Mooore for years, very stand up American.

Globalist Extermination Window to Wipe Out Humanity Is Rapidly Closing! - John Moore Interviewed by Mike Adams - Must Video
    https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...o-3591584.html
    Is John Moore the person from a video last week who says the military has been told to get their "houses in order" and be ready (for what he did not know)? I can't find that video?
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

janette (4th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #3198
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

China is having in the average 30 new cases everyday for the past weeks and is taking draconian measures again. The following news broadcast illustrative how draconian it can be on the detection of two infections from two Macau residents returning from a tour in the mainland and briefly stayed in Zhuhai.

On the afternoon of August 3, Zhuhai City received reports of 2 Macau residents testing positive for nucleic acid, and Zhuhai and Macao collaborated to urgently carry out relevant investigations and disposal. In order to further strengthen the prevention and control of the epidemic and to effectively protect people's lives and health, the following is a notice regarding the prevention and control of the epidemic.

1. From 20:00 on August 3 to 24:00 on August 4, the city will conduct a round of nucleic acid testing for all residents.

2. The city's cinemas, singing, dancing and amusement entertainment venues, Internet service business premises, performance venues (including performance venues in scenic areas), beauty salons, massage parlours and other places to suspend business.

3. Advocate the non-essential not to leave the city of Zhuhai. Civil servants (including schools and hospitals) must be approved by the head of the unit to leave Zhuhai.

All citizens are requested to actively cooperate with the relevant prevention and control measures and to take personal protection.

Various strict measures are now taken in many provinces. China had about two months of extreme lockdowns at the beginning of covid before successfully returned to normal. This may be a bad omen for this autumn winter for the world. For this I do not mean the virus mutated to all the alphabet forms and start rampaging. The virus is nothing. I suspect the vaccines will take their toll. This persuit of the origin of the virus at this stage of extermination is just a distraction to direct you away from the real killer vaccines. A propaganda to point to a culprit when people are dying enmasse.
    Last edited by syrwong; 4th August 2021 at 01:33.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

DaveToo (4th August 2021), gini (4th August 2021), greybeard (4th August 2021), Gwin Ru (4th August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), Sunny (5th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #3199
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

... Presented by Katherine Macbean of The Awareness Foundation

Featuring the following specialist:

Professor Dolores Cahill
    Dr Ryan Cole
    Dr Richard Fleming
    Dr Dmitry Kats
    Dr Tess Lawrie
    Dr Li-Meng Yan
    Dr Robert Malone
    Dr Peter McCullough
    Dr Joseph Mercola
    Dr Lee Merritt
    Dr Sherri Tenpenny
    Dr Richard Urso
    Dr Sam White
    Dr Vladimir Zelenko

BUMP! This is an amazing discussion. No wonder the YouTube video is unavailable. (copied link from quote above The Awareness Foundation Covid 19 Roundtable)
    Dr. Dmitry Kats at 17:20 min:

"Cigarettes, people aren't really getting Covid.
    It's more effective and safe really to smoke cigarettes than to take the vaccine..."

(because of the niacin and niacinamide in the smoke).

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

gini (4th August 2021), greybeard (4th August 2021), janette (4th August 2021), Matthew (4th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #3200
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Joseph P. Farrell often says he is lighting his "anti-covid stick" during his weekly news and views.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 275 FirstFirst 1 60 110 150 160 170 210 260 275 LastLast