Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #4641
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2022), Blastolabs (11th February 2022), BMJ (12th February 2022), DaveToo (11th February 2022), Eva2 (11th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (11th February 2022), Gwin Ru (12th February 2022), Harmony (12th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th February 2022), mountain_jim (11th February 2022), Nasu (12th February 2022), pyrangello (12th February 2022), Ravenlocke (11th February 2022), selinam (11th February 2022), Snoweagle (11th February 2022), Yoda (11th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #4642
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

HEADS UP PEOPLE!

Things are now going from bad to worse.

On today’s episode of the Dr. Jane Ruby Show, Dr. Jane breaks open the FDA’s approval of the Moderna mRNA bioweapon now known by its brand name, “Spikevax” and shows you how arrogant these companies are in their “in your face” presentations that tell you they know best and they will be modifying your God-given genetic material which they “hope” will treat disease, while ignoring the soaring death rates from their poisons. In segment 2 Dr. Jane interviews a man who was taken unconscious from a car crash scene to Flagstaff Medical Center and woke up on a ventilator. In the last segment Dr. Jane reveals how children forced to wear masks everyday suffer physically, emotionally and developmentally.

Bioweapon bonanza: Moderna gets full FDA approval for SPIKEVAX

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OS3GyE2JoLeW

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2022), BMJ (12th February 2022), ClearWater (11th February 2022), Eva2 (11th February 2022), Ewan (11th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (12th February 2022), Harmony (12th February 2022), Hermoor (11th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th February 2022), pyrangello (12th February 2022), Ravenlocke (11th February 2022), Reinhard (11th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #4643
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Feb 9, 2022
    NY lifting statewide mask or vaccine requirement for indoor businesses
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2022), Blastolabs (11th February 2022), BMJ (12th February 2022), ClearWater (11th February 2022), Ewan (11th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (12th February 2022), Harmony (12th February 2022), Hermoor (11th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th February 2022), Nasu (12th February 2022), pyrangello (12th February 2022), Ravenlocke (11th February 2022), selinam (11th February 2022), Snoweagle (12th February 2022), wondering (11th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4644
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The combined populations of England and Wales are about 60 million people.

It's reasonable to believe the official statistics are probably too high and inaccurate. But even if they are accurate.... only 3 deaths in the under 20s and they wanted to/still want to vaccinate all of the children, approximately 12 million of them!!!

The official stats alone are now clear enough to destroy the official story.

If anyone is interested in the official stats side of things, then the hard and dedicated work of Russell (The Rustler, he tweets as Freedom Podcast now) has really been coming to the boil in the past week or so.

The FOI request official stats from every regional healthcare authority in Scotland came under his scrutiny this week too. He has totally exposed and highlighted the scale of the Scottish scamdemic. It's just as bad as those in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Many thanks and much respect to The Rustler. He has slogged away against this scam since day one. I'm happy for him that his work is now bearing such telling and incontrovertible fruit.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 11th February 2022 at 19:39.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

avid (11th February 2022), Bill Ryan (11th February 2022), BMJ (12th February 2022), ClearWater (16th February 2022), Ewan (11th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gord (11th February 2022), Gwin Ru (12th February 2022), Harmony (12th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th February 2022), melissanederland (12th February 2022), Nasu (12th February 2022), Ravenlocke (11th February 2022), selinam (11th February 2022), Snoweagle (12th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #4645
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,700 times in 20,824 posts

• Dan Bongino: This Is How I Know The Tide Is Turning
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2022), BMJ (12th February 2022), ClearWater (16th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (12th February 2022), Harmony (12th February 2022), Hermoor (11th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th February 2022), Nasu (12th February 2022), pyrangello (12th February 2022), Ravenlocke (11th February 2022), Snoweagle (12th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #4646
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu had the bright idea to do a livestream. It was derailed by an avalanche of questions she did not expect, or even care to answer.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dFXXcet7aap0/

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2022), BMJ (12th February 2022), ClearWater (16th February 2022), DaveToo (11th February 2022), Eva2 (11th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (12th February 2022), Gwin Ru (12th February 2022), Harmony (12th February 2022), melissanederland (12th February 2022), pyrangello (12th February 2022), Ravenlocke (12th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #4647
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Source: https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/op...4xb241b63KyJw8

Open Letter to the Canadian Truckers.
    These are my truths, and I believe that they are self-evident.

My name is Robert Malone, and I am a United States-based Physician and Scientist.

We all stand on the shoulders of giants. The simple truths are what matter most. Honest words, spoken from the heart, can change the world.

We should not have politicized the public health response to SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19.

And Justin Trudeau should have focused on managing the actual ground truth of COVID-19 instead of following the script provided to him by the leadership of the World Economic Forum.

I am a physician and a scientist now, and I am highly trained and experienced in developing vaccines and other medicines.

But I have also been a carpenter and a farm hand, and I still work my farm. I drive a GMC dually diesel flatbed, a Kubota farm tractor, and can run a skidloader or drive a team of Percheron horses. I have shown my Percheron foals at the Royal Winter Fair. By the original meaning, I am a teamster.

I come to you with an open heart, committed to healing, bringing three simple words.

Integrity. Dignity. Community.

These are three simple words that ring like bells in the heart of honest people.

Benito Mussolini once said “Fascism should more properly be called corporatism, since it is the merger of the state and corporate power.”

In the actions of the governments of Ottawa and Canada, we are now able to clearly see the previously hidden face of global Fascist totalitarianism, by which I mean the fusion of the power of large corporations with the power of the State- as Facism has been defined by Mussolini.

We are now seeing shocking signals of desperation from our globalist, corporatist opponents. The incompetence of the Party of Davos is becoming plain for all to see.

1) For the first time, we can clearly see that they are willing and able to collude with Silicon Valley to weaponize the banking system against us.

Taking 10 million US Dollars from a political fundraising campaign is something that most of us could not have imagined two years ago.

Clearly, this has backfired, because its exposed to everyone that there is an unnatural coordination between government, the information technology sector, and the banks.

And now we have direct video evidence of this collusion from the infamous Zoom call recording documenting the involvement of the Government and Mayor of Ottawa.

2) The censorship is ramping up, and our opponents are no longer really trying to justify it.

The attacks on Joe Rogan are truly a desperate act.

To attack the most beloved media icon in North America has so much downside and again, shows they are coordinating.

DID YOU KNOW THAT SPOTIFY AND MODERNA SHARE THE SAME #1 INVESTOR? “BAILEY GIFFORD” ASSET MANAGEMENT OWNS 11.5% OF BOTH COMPANIES.

And now we know that Neil Young has a financial conflict of interest because of the large investment bank that owns about half of the financial rights for his song catalog.

This strategy is backfiring - Joe Rogan is still strong, and the central pharmaceutical and banking system hated more than ever. It will take more than Neil Young to shut down Joe Rogan.

3) So desperate are these conspirators, they’ve now literally asked the US Department of Defense to commit a felony; changing data in the Defense Medical Epidemiological Database.

Stupidly, it had already been released - and is now being studied by the medical community. THEY WERE CAUGHT WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN, CHANGING DATA AFTER THE FACT. My guess is that this deserves criminal investigation.

This will also backfire, because now people are personally exposed and my guess will run for the hills or become whistleblowers. I hear that lawyer Thomas Renz is being inundated with new whistleblower actions and information releases.

4) It’s time to end the FAKE Emergency powers which have been used to suspend your constitutional and natural rights.

There is no Emergency. Treatment strategies for curing COVID-19 using repurposed drugs were discovered by March 2020. Omicron is not a killer. The censorship must stop.

Reading from the deeply academic book of Dr. Mattias Desmet titled “The Psychology of Totalitarianism” –

“Alternative voices are stigmatized by a veritable Ministry of Truth, which is crowded with “fact checkers”. Freedom of speech is curtailed by various forms of censorship and self-censorship; people’s right to self-determination is infringed upon by coercive vaccination strategies, which impose heretofore unthinkable social exclusion and segregation upon society.”

Turning now to Integrity, Human Dignity, and the importance of Community.

Integrity is a commitment to truth, in what you say, how you live, and how you treat others.

Saint Augustine, the doctor of the Roman Catholic Church, famously said “The truth is like a Lion. You don’t have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.”

Dignity flows from respect, for ourselves, for each other, and for the world we live in.

Community is what binds us together, to each other, and gives our lives purpose and meaning.

Regarding the genetic COVID vaccines, the science is settled.

They are not working to prevent infection, replication, and spread to others, and they are not completely safe. In our daily lives, with our friends, with our families, with our co-workers we all know that this is true.

They are not completely safe, and the full nature of the risks remain unknown. In contrast, the natural immunity which healthy immune systems develop after infection and recovery from COVID-19 is long lasting, broad, and highly protective from disease and death caused by this virus.

Now we have Omicron. These vaccines were designed for the Original Wuhan strain, a different virus. These vaccines do not prevent Omicron infection, viral replication, or spread to others, and there are data suggesting that they make the risk of infection and disease higher.

These genetic vaccines are leaky, have poor durability, and even if every man, woman, and child in the United States and Canada were vaccinated, these products cannot achieve herd immunity and stop COVID.

If there is risk, there must be choice.

This is the fundamental bedrock truth of modern bioethics.

All medical procedures, vaccines, and drugs have risks.

All of us have the right to understand those risks, and to decide for ourselves whether we willingly accept those risks.

To deny this is to deny human dignity.

Evil has many roots. A willingness to deny human dignity is one of the largest. In our hearts, and in our souls, we all know this is true.

Regarding our children.

Although I am a physician who is deeply committed to the Hippocratic oath, I am above all a husband, father, and grandfather. I ask that you allow me a moment to speak to you about our children, and about our fundamental responsibility to protect them.

If nothing else, we must nurture and protect our children. This is job one. It is your job. It is my job. It is not their job to protect us. And during the last two years, our society and our public health response has failed to protect them. Many things that our public health system has demanded we do to our children has directly harmed them.

Self-harm, suicide and drug abuse in children have taken off all around the world. Anxiety, bullying, intimidation, coercion have become the norm. Measured IQ in the very young has dropped. Fundamental childhood delays are easily measured. And physical damage to children from injecting them with genetic vaccines in order to protect the elderly from a virus is occurring.

As a parent, it is ultimately your responsibility to protect your children. If they are harmed by these genetic vaccines, you are the one that will have to take care of them. And you will carry that burden for the rest of your life and theirs. On average, between one in two thousand and one in three thousand children that receive these vaccines will be hospitalized in the short term with vaccine-caused damage. Only with the passage of time will we know what long term damage may occur. The vaccines do not protect our children from becoming infected with Omicron, and do not prevent infected children from infecting others. In contrast, the pharmaceutical companies and the government are almost fully protected from any damages these products might cause to them. If your child is damaged by these vaccines, you will be left alone with both your grief and the burden of care.

These genetic vaccines can damage your children. They may damage their brain, their heart, their immune system, and their ability to have children in the future. And many of these types of damages cannot be repaired.

So I beg you, please, get informed about the possible risks that your children may be damaged by these experimental medical products. Don’t let anyone tell you what to do. Think for yourself. Because it is your responsibility to protect and nurture them. If they are damaged, no regional authority, no government public health official, no television doctor will be there to help you. You, your family and your child will have to carry the load yourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was still a child, a brilliant young American President said “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country”.

Canada is your country. You own this amazing gift, but you must defend it if you wish to keep it, or the Globalists will take it from you. They promise that in the future you will own nothing and you will be happy. Do you believe them?

Today, I ask all of you to keep the words of President John F. Kennedy in your minds and hearts. We can all be leaders, and you have stepped up to the task. Thank you for your service to Canada and to the world.

We will survive this, and we will overcome these hardships, if we can just keep these three simple words in our hearts.

Integrity.

Dignity.

Community.
    For free society!

14. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2022), BMJ (12th February 2022), ClearWater (16th February 2022), DaveToo (12th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (12th February 2022), gord (12th February 2022), Gwin Ru (12th February 2022), Harmony (12th February 2022), Hermoor (12th February 2022), meat suit (12th February 2022), melissanederland (12th February 2022), pyrangello (12th February 2022), Ravenlocke (12th February 2022), Snoweagle (12th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th February 2022), thepainterdoug (16th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #4648
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    Source: https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/op...4xb241b63KyJw8

Open Letter to the Canadian Truckers.
    These are my truths, and I believe that they are self-evident.

My name is Robert Malone, and I am a United States-based Physician and Scientist.

We all stand on the shoulders of giants. The simple truths are what matter most. Honest words, spoken from the heart, can change the world.

We should not have politicized the public health response to SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19.

And Justin Trudeau should have focused on managing the actual ground truth of COVID-19 instead of following the script provided to him by the leadership of the World Economic Forum.

I am a physician and a scientist now, and I am highly trained and experienced in developing vaccines and other medicines.

But I have also been a carpenter and a farm hand, and I still work my farm. I drive a GMC dually diesel flatbed, a Kubota farm tractor, and can run a skidloader or drive a team of Percheron horses. I have shown my Percheron foals at the Royal Winter Fair. By the original meaning, I am a teamster.

I come to you with an open heart, committed to healing, bringing three simple words.

Integrity. Dignity. Community.

These are three simple words that ring like bells in the heart of honest people.

Benito Mussolini once said “Fascism should more properly be called corporatism, since it is the merger of the state and corporate power.”

In the actions of the governments of Ottawa and Canada, we are now able to clearly see the previously hidden face of global Fascist totalitarianism, by which I mean the fusion of the power of large corporations with the power of the State- as Facism has been defined by Mussolini.

We are now seeing shocking signals of desperation from our globalist, corporatist opponents. The incompetence of the Party of Davos is becoming plain for all to see.

1) For the first time, we can clearly see that they are willing and able to collude with Silicon Valley to weaponize the banking system against us.

Taking 10 million US Dollars from a political fundraising campaign is something that most of us could not have imagined two years ago.

Clearly, this has backfired, because its exposed to everyone that there is an unnatural coordination between government, the information technology sector, and the banks.

And now we have direct video evidence of this collusion from the infamous Zoom call recording documenting the involvement of the Government and Mayor of Ottawa.

2) The censorship is ramping up, and our opponents are no longer really trying to justify it.

The attacks on Joe Rogan are truly a desperate act.

To attack the most beloved media icon in North America has so much downside and again, shows they are coordinating.

DID YOU KNOW THAT SPOTIFY AND MODERNA SHARE THE SAME #1 INVESTOR? “BAILEY GIFFORD” ASSET MANAGEMENT OWNS 11.5% OF BOTH COMPANIES.

And now we know that Neil Young has a financial conflict of interest because of the large investment bank that owns about half of the financial rights for his song catalog.

This strategy is backfiring - Joe Rogan is still strong, and the central pharmaceutical and banking system hated more than ever. It will take more than Neil Young to shut down Joe Rogan.

3) So desperate are these conspirators, they’ve now literally asked the US Department of Defense to commit a felony; changing data in the Defense Medical Epidemiological Database.

Stupidly, it had already been released - and is now being studied by the medical community. THEY WERE CAUGHT WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN, CHANGING DATA AFTER THE FACT. My guess is that this deserves criminal investigation.

This will also backfire, because now people are personally exposed and my guess will run for the hills or become whistleblowers. I hear that lawyer Thomas Renz is being inundated with new whistleblower actions and information releases.

4) It’s time to end the FAKE Emergency powers which have been used to suspend your constitutional and natural rights.

There is no Emergency. Treatment strategies for curing COVID-19 using repurposed drugs were discovered by March 2020. Omicron is not a killer. The censorship must stop.

Reading from the deeply academic book of Dr. Mattias Desmet titled “The Psychology of Totalitarianism” –

“Alternative voices are stigmatized by a veritable Ministry of Truth, which is crowded with “fact checkers”. Freedom of speech is curtailed by various forms of censorship and self-censorship; people’s right to self-determination is infringed upon by coercive vaccination strategies, which impose heretofore unthinkable social exclusion and segregation upon society.”

Turning now to Integrity, Human Dignity, and the importance of Community.

Integrity is a commitment to truth, in what you say, how you live, and how you treat others.

Saint Augustine, the doctor of the Roman Catholic Church, famously said “The truth is like a Lion. You don’t have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.”

Dignity flows from respect, for ourselves, for each other, and for the world we live in.

Community is what binds us together, to each other, and gives our lives purpose and meaning.

Regarding the genetic COVID vaccines, the science is settled.

They are not working to prevent infection, replication, and spread to others, and they are not completely safe. In our daily lives, with our friends, with our families, with our co-workers we all know that this is true.

They are not completely safe, and the full nature of the risks remain unknown. In contrast, the natural immunity which healthy immune systems develop after infection and recovery from COVID-19 is long lasting, broad, and highly protective from disease and death caused by this virus.

Now we have Omicron. These vaccines were designed for the Original Wuhan strain, a different virus. These vaccines do not prevent Omicron infection, viral replication, or spread to others, and there are data suggesting that they make the risk of infection and disease higher.

These genetic vaccines are leaky, have poor durability, and even if every man, woman, and child in the United States and Canada were vaccinated, these products cannot achieve herd immunity and stop COVID.

If there is risk, there must be choice.

This is the fundamental bedrock truth of modern bioethics.

All medical procedures, vaccines, and drugs have risks.

All of us have the right to understand those risks, and to decide for ourselves whether we willingly accept those risks.

To deny this is to deny human dignity.

Evil has many roots. A willingness to deny human dignity is one of the largest. In our hearts, and in our souls, we all know this is true.

Regarding our children.

Although I am a physician who is deeply committed to the Hippocratic oath, I am above all a husband, father, and grandfather. I ask that you allow me a moment to speak to you about our children, and about our fundamental responsibility to protect them.

If nothing else, we must nurture and protect our children. This is job one. It is your job. It is my job. It is not their job to protect us. And during the last two years, our society and our public health response has failed to protect them. Many things that our public health system has demanded we do to our children has directly harmed them.

Self-harm, suicide and drug abuse in children have taken off all around the world. Anxiety, bullying, intimidation, coercion have become the norm. Measured IQ in the very young has dropped. Fundamental childhood delays are easily measured. And physical damage to children from injecting them with genetic vaccines in order to protect the elderly from a virus is occurring.

As a parent, it is ultimately your responsibility to protect your children. If they are harmed by these genetic vaccines, you are the one that will have to take care of them. And you will carry that burden for the rest of your life and theirs. On average, between one in two thousand and one in three thousand children that receive these vaccines will be hospitalized in the short term with vaccine-caused damage. Only with the passage of time will we know what long term damage may occur. The vaccines do not protect our children from becoming infected with Omicron, and do not prevent infected children from infecting others. In contrast, the pharmaceutical companies and the government are almost fully protected from any damages these products might cause to them. If your child is damaged by these vaccines, you will be left alone with both your grief and the burden of care.

These genetic vaccines can damage your children. They may damage their brain, their heart, their immune system, and their ability to have children in the future. And many of these types of damages cannot be repaired.

So I beg you, please, get informed about the possible risks that your children may be damaged by these experimental medical products. Don’t let anyone tell you what to do. Think for yourself. Because it is your responsibility to protect and nurture them. If they are damaged, no regional authority, no government public health official, no television doctor will be there to help you. You, your family and your child will have to carry the load yourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was still a child, a brilliant young American President said “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country”.

Canada is your country. You own this amazing gift, but you must defend it if you wish to keep it, or the Globalists will take it from you. They promise that in the future you will own nothing and you will be happy. Do you believe them?

Today, I ask all of you to keep the words of President John F. Kennedy in your minds and hearts. We can all be leaders, and you have stepped up to the task. Thank you for your service to Canada and to the world.

We will survive this, and we will overcome these hardships, if we can just keep these three simple words in our hearts.

Integrity.

Dignity.

Community.
    I listened to a podcast with Del Bigtree and Dr. Kory. It is in this EPISODE 254: AMERICA RISING episode of the Highwire. It was a long interview and very personal. To quote Larry Palevssky, the back ground we have is whole sale ignorance, arrogance and corruption. People are being bought off by the corporatocracy.

Slamming up agiainst this poisoned system HURTS. Pierre Kory has been suffering knowing that with lack of early treatment, people are needlessly dying. He wants to make sure people can be treated and he has been attacked. One incident is really important IMO. It speaks to our power when we know who we are, what we are and how we serve. This corrupt, arrogant, ignorant adversary is just what we seem to want to bring to light.

There is an EVIL seemingly looming horrifically. It hooks us in by "shock and awe" that makes us believe it is real. Yes, I believe it feels very real. It I think It exists so we must grapple with IT.

If we can rise above it, we can see though its lies We who know who and what we are and how we serve are not going to be hacked by the INVERSION. I am so proud to be human beings who seek to understand truth.

At the height of the "pandemic", people were dying due to lack of early treatment. Kory shared sending a frustrated email to a medical publication when his study of Ivermectin's efficacy in treating viral illness and covid was being held back. Then the research was withdrawn and there would be no negotiation. Kory wondered if his email ( his strong position expressed forcefully) had been the reason no negotiations would be accepted? He lay awake wondering if it was a fault of his character.

IMO this would make sure he was looking within. God is available to us when we meet our Self within. THIS is the medicine we need. IMO we are being propelled to turn within.

I bet anything that this unfair inhumane censorship made him stronger concerning his reason for being.

If we are being shocked by torturers, ALL things work for the good of I AM. I feel we need to depend on our personal knowing of self and the "shocks" do trigger a deepening of self knowing. I am so glad we live in an opportunity to help us become ever so much MORE of who and what and how we ARE. We can be agents of GOD, natural born spiritual powerhouses who shape reality. IMO we serve GOD by our love of the Good, the beautiful and whole.

If inversion is the norm, we will just have to turn everything right side up! If we don't make this world OUR world, who will? This is a crux moment to choose what we LOVE.

IMO How we serve life in the very smallest act, right now, is the way to focus to keep sane IMO. IMO it helps me listen to what people like Larry Pavlevsky talk about. I want to live in the same world I think he imagines.

Odyssee video

A Compelling Conversation with Dr Palevsky on “PullQuote”
    February 9th, 2022
    Last edited by Delight; 12th February 2022 at 04:34.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (12th February 2022), Bill Ryan (12th February 2022), BMJ (13th February 2022), ClearWater (16th February 2022), DaveToo (12th February 2022), Ewan (12th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (12th February 2022), Gwin Ru (12th February 2022), Harmony (12th February 2022), Hermoor (12th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th February 2022), Ravenlocke (12th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #4649
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    ^ Well spotted. Totally dystopian and no coincidence.

This footage of arrests at a protest comes from Erfurt, Germany.

I'm so sick and tired of seeing police letting themselves down so badly all around the world, especially when they're dressed up in all of that riot gear crap.

But these police seem a little bit different. What's with the triangles of different colours on the backs of their jackets? And jeez, several of them look diminutive enough to be children?
    The police has pyramid-symbols on their uniforms. Wow. There seems to be different colours as well. Ranks maybe?
    Last edited by muxfolder; 12th February 2022 at 13:30.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

avid (12th February 2022), Bill Ryan (13th February 2022), BMJ (13th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (16th February 2022), Gwin Ru (12th February 2022), Harmony (16th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th February 2022), Nasu (12th February 2022), pyrangello (12th February 2022), Ravenlocke (12th February 2022), Snoweagle (13th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #4650
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Italy.

Austria.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2022), ClearWater (16th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (16th February 2022), Gwin Ru (16th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th February 2022), Nasu (16th February 2022), Snoweagle (16th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

21. Link to Post #4651
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th February 2022 at 13:38.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2022), Eva2 (16th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (16th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), heretogrow (16th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th February 2022), Nasu (16th February 2022), Snoweagle (16th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #4652
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Government spy cameras to monitor protests now being found in trees?!

Last edited by Hermoor; 16th February 2022 at 15:38.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th February 2022), Bill Ryan (16th February 2022), ClearWater (16th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), fifi (17th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (17th February 2022), gord (16th February 2022), Gwin Ru (16th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2022), Nasu (16th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

25. Link to Post #4653
    Language
    Thanks

• Their Narrative Is Falling Apart:

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th February 2022), Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), ClearWater (16th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), fifi (18th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

27. Link to Post #4654
    Language
    Thanks

• 😨 It's Collapsing. What's Happening 🤔:

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), fifi (18th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), Hermoor (16th February 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #4655
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The scamdemic is totally busted in Scotland now, if one cares to spend even an hour studying the official stats from sources such as Freedom Podcast.

So what was the official response? Start turning the statistical tap off now so curious and concerned normies don't get any wiser.

Good grief.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), Blastolabs (17th February 2022), ClearWater (17th February 2022), DaveToo (16th February 2022), Ewan (16th February 2022), fifi (18th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (17th February 2022), gord (16th February 2022), Gwin Ru (16th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2022), Snoweagle (17th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #4656
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

haha... I ****ing love Veritas... the ONLY real investigative journalism I've seen in decades.

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), ClearWater (17th February 2022), fifi (18th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (17th February 2022), graciousb (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), Hermoor (16th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2022), Snoweagle (17th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

33. Link to Post #4657
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Jacinda Ardern & tribal leaders requested that Maori's fighting for freedom stopped using the traditional Haka war dance as it was 'offensive'.
    This was their response over the weekend!

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), ClearWater (17th February 2022), fifi (18th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (17th February 2022), graciousb (17th February 2022), Gwin Ru (17th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), Hermoor (16th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th February 2022), Peace in Oz (17th February 2022), Snoweagle (17th February 2022)

35. Link to Post #4658
    Language
    Thanks

• FDA Executive Officer Exposes Close Ties Between Agency and Pharmaceutical Companies Part 2:

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), Blastolabs (17th February 2022), ClearWater (17th February 2022), fifi (18th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Snoweagle (17th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

37. Link to Post #4659
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I have heard much about the toxic batches. Had not heard from Mike Yeadon (not sure of the date of this video). There is now ample evidence of fraud and premeditated murder.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CYSe0srTZJ5Y/

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ami (17th February 2022), Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), ClearWater (17th February 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th February 2022), fifi (18th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), Harmony (17th February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), Snoweagle (17th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022)

39. Link to Post #4660
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

You can't be trusted with data that destroys my argument

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), bluestflame (17th February 2022), BMJ (19th February 2022), ClearWater (17th February 2022), fifi (18th February 2022), Franny (17th February 2022), gini (18th February 2022), Harmony (22nd February 2022), Hermoor (17th February 2022), jaybee (18th February 2022), Lilyofthestars (22nd February 2022), mountain_jim (19th February 2022), Nasu (18th February 2022), Snoweagle (17th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 275 FirstFirst 1 133 183 223 233 243 275 LastLast