Results 5,401 to 5,420 of 5499

Thread: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

1. Link to Post #5401
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,315 times in 8,666 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/sta...641159169?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), gini (5th June 2023), Gwin Ru (4th June 2023), Harmony (4th June 2023), Vangelo (4th June 2023)

3. Link to Post #5402
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,952 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/sta...641159169?s=20

One of the many comments below this tweet:

Quote A llittle clarification is in order. J&J requested the removal of the EUA from their vaccine. It was becoming unprofitable to make it. They had discontinued it, but under the EUA, they could be legally compelled to continue producing it.
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), Ewan (5th June 2023), gini (5th June 2023), Gwin Ru (4th June 2023), Harmony (4th June 2023), mountain_jim (4th June 2023), Vangelo (4th June 2023)

5. Link to Post #5403
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,310 times in 916 posts

PLANDEMIC 3: THE GREAT AWAKENING--5 june--1hour 41min--

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video//KeONZX7kDtBg/

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), Ewan (5th June 2023), fifi (6th June 2023), Gwin Ru (5th June 2023), Harmony (5th June 2023), Matthew (5th June 2023), mountain_jim (5th June 2023)

7. Link to Post #5404
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Quote CHANNEL RESTRICTED
    The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred
    Please see the Community Guidelines for more details. If this is your content then please check the Visibility tab for more specific information on this restriction.
    No surprise that it's leapt on and banned by any one of the usual suspects. I hope it continues to draw attention to itself. It's pretty funny watching them trying put the cork back in; I'd like to see the look on their faces *1.

*1 an old joke:
    3 scientists were sitting around the lab getting drunk one day when one turned to the others and asked, "What would happen if we put a giant cork up an elephants butt for a month?" Well none of them knew for certain so they decided to try it out. They gathered an elephant and a giant cork together in a cage.

The first scientist said, "I'm not putting the cork up there." The second scientist said, "I'm not putting the cork up there." The third scientist said, "Let's train a monkey to do it." So they got a monkey and trained him to the task. The monkey entered the cage and inserted the cork. A month went by, and on the last day of the month the scientist gathered with a reporter to document the event.

The first scientist said, "I'm not going to pull that cork out." The second scientist said, "Well I'm not going to do it." The third scientist said, "Let's train the monkey to do it." So they showed the monkey what to do and sent him into the cage. The monkey pulled out the cork and there was crap everywhere.

The reporter walked up to the scientists and asked what they had learned. The first scientist said, "All I saw was a whole lot of crap." The second scientist said, "I am amazed by the giant amounts of crap." The third scientist said, "All I saw was that poor little monkey trying to put the cork back in."

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), Ewan (5th June 2023), fifi (6th June 2023), gini (5th June 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023), ronny (5th June 2023)

9. Link to Post #5405
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,778 times in 4,377 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)

CHANNEL RESTRICTED
    The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:

Contains Incitement to Hatred
    Please see the Community Guidelines for more details. If this is your content then please check the Visibility tab for more specific information on this restriction.
    Same here, so... :

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 5th June 2023 at 17:01.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), Ewan (5th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th June 2023), fifi (6th June 2023), gini (7th June 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023), Matthew (5th June 2023), Sunny (8th June 2023)

11. Link to Post #5406
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,315 times in 8,666 posts

CONFIRMED - WHO will take up the European Union (EU) system of digital COVID-19 certification to "establish a global system that will help facilitate global mobility and protect citizens across the world from on-going and future health threats."

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...675980800?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th June 2023), gini (7th June 2023), Gwin Ru (5th June 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023)

13. Link to Post #5407
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,267 times in 21,089 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (12th June 2023), Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), gini (7th June 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023), Matthew (7th June 2023)

15. Link to Post #5408
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The thing about the hanging in 1947 is ...it didn't actually stop them, or even get them all. Yet the effect for everyone watching the brutality was conclusive, as though that's that done now. But it was just cover which we can see more clearly now looking back on history. Look at what happened with Operation Paperclip, and then we then adopted the Nazi's medical research 🤮.

I don't have the answers but the image if the noose isn't as reassuring as it looks.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (12th June 2023), Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th June 2023), gini (7th June 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #5409
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    The thing about the hanging in 1947 is ...it didn't actually stop them, or even get them all. Yet the effect for everyone watching the brutality was conclusive, as though that's that done now. But it was just cover which we can see more clearly now looking back on history. Look at what happened with Operation Paperclip, and then we then adopted the Nazi's medical research 🤮.

I don't have the answers but the image if the noose isn't as reassuring as it looks.
    I know, "NO accountability" vs "A tiny bit selective accountability" what is worse?

Can ANYONE show evidence that the W.H.O. are held accountable for making provable wrong decisions last 3 years with extreme consequences on a massive global scale?

If they (totally corrupt W.H.O.) are NOT willing to learn from mistakes & crimes, then how do we see this agenda:
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th June 2023 at 08:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (12th June 2023), Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), gini (7th June 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023), Matthew (7th June 2023), Reinhard (25th June 2023)

19. Link to Post #5410
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

I know, "NO accountability" vs "A tiny bit selective accountability" what is worse?
    I can't argue with the conclusion of your Socratic question's answer :D

Yet while your point stands we as a species see murder as the ultimate punishment, then wonder why we're plagued with psychopaths in authority.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (12th June 2023), Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th June 2023), gini (9th June 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023)

21. Link to Post #5411
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

I can't argue with the conclusion of your Socratic question's answer :D

Yet while your point stands we as a species see murder as the ultimate punishment, then wonder why we're plagued with psychopaths in authority.
    I breathe psychology/philosophy 24/7 ... that makes me a very difficult (annoying) person to be with ... unless you are also happy to question everything too.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (12th June 2023), Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), gini (7th June 2023), Harmony (7th June 2023), Matthew (7th June 2023), Reinhard (25th June 2023)

23. Link to Post #5412
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

• Prof. Richard Dawkins: What I got wrong about Covid:

My comment on YouTube:

Meanwhile, IGNORING that ALL 10 of the Nuremberg Code of Medical Experiments were violated! ... All 10 ... LOOK IT UP FFS! ... Does he play dumb or is he really dumb about it ... What is worse?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (12th June 2023), Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), fifi (13th June 2023), gini (9th June 2023), Reinhard (25th June 2023)

25. Link to Post #5413
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

THE END OF COVID
    FINALLY, THE SHOW IS OVER.

https://theendofcovid.com/ref/445/
    https://theendofcovid.com/wp-content...id-Program.pdf

"Starting on July 11th, we’re releasing 100+ hours of content, covering every aspect of the “pandemic.” Sign up and stream it for free over the course of 21 days: https://theendofcovid.com/ref/445/

AN ONLINE EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE

The End of COVID is an online education, designed for the way in which we consume content today. Similar to a podcast, we’ve recorded over a hundred hours of interviews, presentations, and conversations – with prominent voices by the likes of David Icke, Kelly Brogan, Amandha Vollmer, Tom Cowan, Andrew Kaufman, Christiane Northrup, and many, many more.

Then – like an online class – we’ve organized the material into ten different learning modules, all of which are outlined below.

STARRING:

Christiane Northrup, MD
    Women's Health Expert, Visionary Health Pioneer, Wellness Speaker, and New York Times Best-Selling Author

Tom Cowan, MD
    Alternative Medicine Doctor

Jim Meehan, MD
    Medical Doctor, Former Medical Journal Editor and Author of "Why Wearing a Mask Makes Healthy People Sick"

Kelly Brogan, MD
    Holistic Psychiatrist, NY Times Bestselling Author, Founder: Vital Mind Reset program, Vital Life Project Membership

Larry Palevsky, MD
    NYS licensed pediatrician, who utilizes a holistic approach to children’s wellness and illness

Dr. Andy Kaufman
    Forensic Psychiatrist, Natural Healing Practitioner, Researcher, Filmmaker, and Covid-19 Whistleblower

Dr. Amandha Dawn Vollmer (ADV)
    Renowned Health Expert & Presenter, Best-Selling Author, Eclectic Natural Health Practitioner, Founder of YumNaturals.store, DMSO.store, Yummy.Doctor

David Icke
    Prolific Author and Freedom Campaigner

Lee Merritt, MD
    Orthopaedic Surgeon

Dr. Barre Lando
    Retired Bioterrain Physician, Founder of Alfa Vedic, Farmer

Dr. Ben Tapper
    Doctor of Chiropractic, Wellness and Epigenetic Practitioner, Vaccine Adverse Reaction Expert

Ian Smith
    Entrepreneur

Sally Morell
    Nourishing Traditional Diets: The Key to Vibrant Health

James Tunney
    Lawyer, Painter, Writer

Kevin Corbett PhD
    Health Scientist

Peggy Hall
    Civil Rights Expert and Educator, Health Freedom Activist, and Founder of The Healthy American

Mark Gober
    Award-winning author of the "Upside Down" series; former NYC investment banker and Silicon Valley technology strategist

Dr. Sam Bailey
    The medical establishment's worst nightmare. Co-author of Virus Mania and Terrain Therapy

Dr. Mark Bailey
    Former medical practitioner, now independent health researcher and author of A Farewell to Virology

Dawn Lester
    Researcher and Author

David Parker
    Researcher and Author

Michael Yoder
    Constitutional Attorney

Leslie Manookian
    President and Founder, Health Freedom Defense Fund

Gerald H Pollack
    Professor, University of Washington, Author, “The Fourth Phase of Water”

Veda Austin
    Water Researcher, Speaker, Mother, Artist and Author

Jodi O'Malley, MSN RN
    HHS Critical Care Nurse Whistleblower, Author, Transformational Life Strategist, Motivation Speaker, Radio Host on Nurses Out Loud

Christine Massey
    M.Sc., Biostatistics

David James Rodriguez
    "I help parents remove their children from government schools." Principal, Valor Academy; Publisher, The Underground History of American Education by John Taylor Gatto; Director, GATTO Movement; Author

Patrick Henningsen
    Writer, Broadcaster, Speaker

Tom Barnett
    Holistic Health Practitioner

Dr. Stanton Hom
    Prenatal and Pediatric Chiropractic Expert, Clinic Director of the Future Generations Clinic of Chiropractic, and host of the Future Generations Podcast

John Knox
    LA City Firefighter/Paramedic, Founding Board Member of Firefighters4Freedom

Garret Kramer
    Teacher, Author, Speaker

Dr. Marizelle Arce
    Naturopathic doctor, Weston A. Price Foundation chapter leader, and pleomorphic medicine expert

Lo Elizabeth
    Well-Being Coach, Mentor, Trainer, & Consultant; Founder, Coaches for Freedom; Host, Being Well-Beings Podcast

Jesse Zurawell
    Independent Writer and Researcher, and Host of Perspective on TNT Radio

Dr. Melissa Sell
    German New Medicine Coach

Mike Wallach
    Director of "The Viral Delusion" Documentary Series

Dr. Samuel N. Sigoloff
    Board Certified Family Medicine Physician, Major in US Army

Eileen McKusick
    Researcher, Writer, Inventor, Practitioner, Educator and Speaker in the Fields of Therapeutic Sound

Adam & Josh Bigelsen
    Holographic Blood® Microscopists, Educators and International Speakers

Meredith Miller
    Holistic Coach & Author

Alec Zeck
    Speaker, Writer, Podcaster, and founder of The Way Forward

Mike Winner
    Partner & Technical Director of Alfa Vedic, Co-Founder of QORTAL, Co-Founder of Music and Sky, DJ & Speaker

Brendan D. Murphy
    The consciousness guy. Author of “The Grand Illusion” books; host of Truthiverse podcast; founder of The Truthiversity, an independent learning portal for discerning minds

Lisa Strbac
    Homeopath

Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD
    Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician, Award Winning Author, Certified Chelation Practitioner, Anti-Aging Medicine

Michael Bryant
    Citizen Journalist, Writer and Researcher

Jodie Meschuk, MH, LSH, RA
    Autism, ADHD, Allergy and Asthma Holistic Healing, Speaker and Author of “Autism Reimagined” and “Reclaim Motherhood”, Founder of The Warrior Center

Jeff Witzeman
    Filmmaker

Dr. Steph Young
    Chiropractor, Natural Healing and Detox Specialist

Eric Coppolino
    Host of Planet Waves FM

Marcelina Cravat
    Filmmaker

Jordan Grant, MD
    Board Certified Urologist, Men's Health Specialist

Mike Donio, MS
    Senior Research Scientist, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Biotech, Founder of Science Defined

Brittany Galvin
    Medical Freedom Activist, Moderna-Injured, Blogger, and Creator of the “Just a Buck” campaign

Dr. Steven A. Young PhD
    Independent Artist and natural philosopher, best known for the electronic music project Hedflux

Karen Zmora, RN
    Emergency Room Nurse and EMT

Roman Bystrianyk
    Independent Author and Researcher. Co-author of Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History and Moving Back from Midnight: Working together to Save our Planet

Matt Roeske
    Founder of Cultivate Elevate

Gail Macrae, BSN, RN
    Nurse, Midwife

Lynnette Madsen
    CL Trust Solutions, Heirs of Law Constitutional Law StandFirmNow.org Advocate

Josh Sattley
    Firefighter/ Paramedic

Dr. Stefano Scoglio
    Expert in Microbiology and Co-Author of "Virus Mania"

Ana Maria Oliva
    PhD Biomedicine

Jacob Diaz
    Independent Researcher

Jerneja Tomsic, PhD
    Molecular Biologist

Torsten Engelbrecht
    Journalist

Mike Stone
    Independent Researcher and Creator of ViroLIEgy.com

Carolyn Blakeman
    Media Director and Legal Coordinator

Nick Hudson
    Co-Founder of Pandemics - Data and Analytics, PANDA

Dr. Edith Ubuntu Chan
    Holistic Medicine Doctor

Albert Benevidas
    RCM Expert, Data Analyst & Auditor

Dr. Theresa Long
    Aviation Safety Officer and Army Flight Surgeon

Dr. Henry Ealy
    Founder, Energetic Health Institute; Healer & Teacher

Steve Falconer
    Filmmaker, Author, Researcher

Todd Callender
    Attorney

Dr. David Nixon
    Professional Micro-Photographer and Investigator – Searching for the truth on a small scale

Dr. Pete Chambers
    Daniel Roytas
    Naturopath, Nutritionist and Remedial Massage Therapist

James Roguski
    Researcher, Author, Natural Health Proponent and Activist

John Blaid
    Researcher and Author

Cal Washington
    CEO and Co-Founder of InPower

Etienne de la Boetie2
    Author, “Government” – The Biggest Scam in History… Exposed!

Alex McManus
    Registered Nurse

Greg Paul

John Beaudoin, Sr.
    Engineer

Pamela Everett Goodman

Marvin Haberland
    Engineer

Sheryl Ruettgers

Felicity Jackson

John Jay Singleton
    Entrepreneur working with small business owners, professionals and consumers in managing financial risk

Kendall Nelson
    Documentary Filmmaker"

More here: https://theendofcovid.com/ref/445/
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (12th June 2023), Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), Delight (12th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st July 2023), fifi (13th June 2023), gini (13th June 2023), Gwin Ru (13th June 2023), Harmony (13th June 2023), Kryztian (13th June 2023), Operator (19th June 2023), Reinhard (25th June 2023), Vangelo (12th June 2023)

27. Link to Post #5414
    Language
    Thanks

• CDC Director Is A Lying Sack Of Sh*T!:

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky used to insist that vaccination would prevent individuals from hospitalization or death from COVID, but now she’s changing her tune a bit. Asked in a Congressional hearing whether she knew of any vaccinated Americans who had nevertheless been hospitalized, she reponded — unbelievably — that the CDC simply didn’t have that data.

Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss how it could be possible that the CDC neglected to collect data on vaccinated hospitalizations.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), fifi (19th June 2023), gini (19th June 2023), Harmony (19th June 2023), Reinhard (25th June 2023), Vangelo (18th June 2023)

29. Link to Post #5415
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

John, she still maintains the vaccine is proven safe and effective!

When called on that she replied, that she was referring to the first three months of the original strain and data back from mid 2021.

But whenever she was given the chance she still continued to insist the vaccine is proven safe and effective.

Lying sack for sure. Still willing to kill and main to save her skin.
    They asked her if she had yet received a job offer from Merck...haha
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), Ewan (20th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st July 2023), gini (19th June 2023), Harmony (19th June 2023), Reinhard (25th June 2023)

31. Link to Post #5416
    Thanks

RFK JR On Rising: If Fauci, NIH Responsible For Wuhan Lab Leak: “I Think They Should Be Prosecuted”

The Hill
    Jun 17, 2023,13 min.
    Briahna Joy Gray and Robby Soave interview 2024 Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about Covid-19 and how he would have handled the response to the pandemic differently. For more information about the Kennedy campaign, visit Kennedy24.com According to the CDC, all COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the United States are effective at preventing COVID-19. Getting sick with COVID-19 can offer some protection from future illness, sometimes called “natural immunity,” but the level of protection people get from having COVID-19 may vary depending on how mild or severe their illness was, the time since their infection, and their age.
    Getting a COVID-19 vaccination is also a safer way to build protection than getting sick with COVID-19. COVID-19 vaccination helps protect you by creating an antibody response without you having to experience sickness. Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Getting sick with COVID-19 can cause severe illness or death, and we can’t reliably predict who will have mild or severe illness. If you get sick, you can spread COVID-19 to others. You can also continue to have long-term health issues after COVID-19 infection.
    While COVID-19 vaccines are effective, studies have shown some declines in vaccine effectiveness against infections over time, especially when the Delta variant was circulating widely.
    The mRNA vaccines do not contain any live virus. Instead, they work by teaching our cells to make a harmless piece of a “spike protein,” which is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. After making the protein piece, cells display it on their surface. Our immune system then recognizes that it does not belong there and responds to get rid of it. When an immune response begins, antibodies are produced, creating the same response that happens in a natural infection.
    In contrast to mRNA vaccines, many other vaccines use a piece of, or weakened version of, the germ that the vaccine protects against. This is how the measles and flu vaccines work. When a weakened or small part of the virus is introduced to your body, you make antibodies to help protect against future infection.
    Everyone ages 18 and older should get a booster shot either 6 months after their initial Pfizer or Moderna series, or 2 months after their initial Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. People ages 16–17 may get a booster dose of Pfizer at least 6 months after their initial series of vaccines.
    The CDC says A person is fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving all recommended doses in the primary series of their COVID-19 vaccination. A person is up to date with their COVID-19 vaccination if they have received all recommended doses in the primary series and one booster when eligible.--

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), Ewan (20th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st July 2023), Harmony (21st June 2023), Kryztian (19th June 2023), Reinhard (25th June 2023), Vangelo (19th June 2023)

33. Link to Post #5417
    Language
    Thanks

• Dr Jay Bhattacharya | The Censorship of COVID Lockdown Critics: How the Science Was Silenced:

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), gini (1st July 2023), Harmony (26th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #5418
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dr.David Martin speaks at the EU Parliament - Covid Was State Sponsored Genocide

China Deliberately Engineered Coronavirus As Bioweapon - Wuhan Researcher Said

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/chin...archer-4159339
    Last edited by Radi; 1st July 2023 at 05:12.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Radi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st July 2023), fifi (1st July 2023), gini (1st July 2023), Gwin Ru (5th July 2023), Harmony (1st July 2023), Miller (5th July 2023)

37. Link to Post #5419
    Thanks

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video//0UsiGgUxEChm/
    --5.7.23--3 hours--Live from the European Parliament in Brussels.

The Pandemic Treaty has been a significant topic for many people, not just in Europe, but across the world.

A new citizens initiative called ‘Trust and Freedom’ has been set up to challenge the Pandemic Treaty proposed by the World Health Organisation.

This live stream will document speeches from representatives of 7 European countries, plus international speakers who are uniting in their stance against unelected bureaucracy.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), Gwin Ru (5th July 2023), Harmony (6th July 2023), Isserley (5th July 2023), Miller (5th July 2023), Ricker (5th July 2023)

39. Link to Post #5420
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Covid19: Global reports, news and updates

• Covid Was An Act Of War Against The Human Race - Dr David E Martin | Part 1 of 2:

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2023), gini (6th July 2023), Harmony (6th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 275 FirstFirst 1 171 221 261 271 275 LastLast