+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 26 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,534 times in 4,011 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [/INDENT]Do read that carefully! It means at least one strain of the coronavirus in Ecuador (and/or the Netherlands/Europe) never originally came from China. The importance of this is hard to overstate.

That is the same thing early Asian research suggested. Taiwan and Korea did not get theirs from China. Wuhan was undoubtedly the place where it "erupted", but that really says nothing to the actual origin, and the most variety of strains is in the U. S.

The four Senators benefitted from stock sales, particularly Richard Burr, one of the few who voted against Stop Trading On Congressional Knowledge--he has been sued under this very act some weeks ago. Big gap in the "message to the wealthy" from a Senate Intelligence Committee meeting on Jan. 24, the dumping of stocks, and then a more "serious message" to the voter base in mid-February when they were done selling.

If the report on Johnson and Johnson is correct--they get a contract to unleash whatever vaccine they develop within a year--is correct, that is a benefit. There should be some kind of public record about this; I am not sure where to look.

The thing smells like 9/11: "we had predicted this exact plane-into-building scenario but our defenses were down because we were wargaming something very similar when it happened" -- "we had gamed a pandemic and although two years ago were called the most capable to deal with it, but we really had no supplies or means so we couldn't stop it" (just now shattering all world records of over 1,000 deaths in a day). Both cases appear to involve insider trading. In both cases, the supreme mighty giant fell totally flat.

Now there is big money for Maduro on drug charges even though 90% of narcotics leave Colombia on the Pacific side.

However at this time I would also tend to say that China, Russia, and Iran benefit, by showing themselves as capable performers and better partners than the old monopoly. It is something like a sea of clash of various agendas. So on the "plot" side, it is always a valid question--motive and benefit. But as an opportunist, if I find a nest egg in a mess you made, and keep it for myself, this was unplanned by you, and only semi-planned by me waiting for a chance. I may have been prone to the same temptation, profit motive and control, but if I shark tank the first guy into my pocket, I can disguise myself in his agenda however I want or not.

If we study spies, we know Intelligence is already difficult--i. e. vetting an individual and their story. Counter-intelligence is exponentially more difficult--inserting a propaganda that will withstand multiple professional attempts at vetting. Counter-counter-intelligence is so exponentially more difficult that it is generally considered impossible, very little time or resources would be put into something like that: vetting a story, deciding it is propaganda, and then reversing or taking control of enemy's own propaganda against him. With the virus, it is impossible to argue against the Asians, since all they did was compile data that we cannot improve; the State Department and President have a silly habit of trying to make it Wuhan or Chinese every time it is spoken. I suppose that is propaganda when you tell the World Health Organization what to name an entity.

There are too many uncontrollables, it is difficult for me to conceive it would come down to a spy dropping some powder in a marketplace. A very insane rogue agent, maybe, but probably not an organization. Accidental release of something manufactured could always be possible. The chance that it is not manufactured still seems possible. Whereas 9/11 must have been intentionally done by someone, I am not sure that follows here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Basho (5th April 2020), Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), silvanelf (4th April 2020), Sophocles (4th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

As I've stated elsewhere I've been trying to follow up on Covid-19 developments in different countries. Well as expected the progression and the severity of the disease differs from country to country, however what recently (admittedly quite late based on the time I've spent on this) attracted my attention was an eerie discovery that many of the press briefings had a strange similarity, namely their backgrounds...

Greece

Click image for larger version

Name:	greece press conference sign.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	43034

Iceland

Name:	iceland press conference sign.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	43035

Italy

Name:	italy press conference sign.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	43036

Maine, USA

Name:	maine press conference sign.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	43037

Trying to find images from press conferences in other countries proved to be like looking for a needle in a haystack, so I would greatly appreciate your input if you've noticed similar symbols in press conferences in your own countries. After all Avalon is a global community

Trying to look further into this, apparently the logo used is the insignia for the civil defense agencies in different countries globally. Even the US that doesn't have a civil defense agency any longer has incorporated it in the FEMA logo
    Name:  220px-US-FEMA-Pre2003Seal.svg.png
Views: 996
Size:  54.0 KB

P.S. Mods please feel free to edit, move (perhaps in the hidden agenda) this thread as you see fit. Or even delete it if you deem it pointless.

Cheers,
    FB

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th April 2020), Basho (5th April 2020), Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), ClearWater (4th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th April 2020), Franny (4th April 2020), Inaiá (6th April 2020), Matthew (4th April 2020), onawah (4th April 2020), seko (5th April 2020), Sophocles (4th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    South Africa Avalon Member JohanB's Avatar
    Language
    Afrikaans
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 166 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    My reasons for feeling sure this is a bioweapon. Three of the points I've mentioned before, but not #4.

1) The Anglo-Saxon Mission. Some things don't fit, but other parts do.

2) More significant, I feel, is the "Lock Step" section on page 18 of this 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document. This details an astonishingly near-identical virus-release scenario to what's happening now.

3)
    The conversation Elainie had with her ex-CIA friend, who was "shaken up" and intending to head for the hills if she could, before Sept/October. She (Elaine's friend) said it was 100% a bioweapon. I know Elainie, and whatever she reports can be totally relied on.

4) Here's what I've not previously reported: a recent (21 March) video from Dr Steven Greer. He focuses largely on collective meditation to handle the serious problem.

But from about 21:50, he says he consulted with a contact of his in military biowarfare about the virus, and was told that "there are two, possibly three, strains circulating".

About 10 mins later, he's asked a question about origins of the virus. He's extremely cagey, saying that if he revealed everything he knew about this he'd be "banned from YouTube".

He's very clearly implying he knows, or has been told, that it's a bioweapon.

At 55:00 he again says he'll "not speak about the origins of the virus on this platform".

At 1:04:30, he says (very carefully!): "Whether this is a crisis that's completely natural, or partially natural and partially augmented, doesn't matter."
    (His stance is that we just have to make the best of "the hand of cards we've been dealt".)

I want to add my friend is still with a three letter agency, I am just not sure which one (nor can she ever tell me until she no longer works for them) she has already been CIA and FBI, so is it NSA? DoD? I do not know. I do know she works counter terrorism.
    Is it just me, but i am not "allowed" to see the link posted <<<< The conversation Elainie had with her ex-CIA friend, >>>> even after logging out and in within a minute

Not sure if had been posted somewhere, but Trevor Noah's interview with Bill Gates about the pandemic was rather "interesting"

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-n...r-noah-977869/

From Bill:
    my apologies. I've fixed the bad link in all the posts and quotes. It went to a backup, not the actual thread. Elainie's post is here. (This works!)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th April 2020 at 11:03.
    Life is good, almost always !

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JohanB For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), Elainie (4th April 2020), Franny (4th April 2020), Inaiá (6th April 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), Lazlo (6th April 2020), onawah (4th April 2020), silvanelf (4th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Some of the possible (or probable!) agendas are fairly obvious.
    • Vaccinations
    • Personal monitoring of movement
    • Controlled demolition of the global economy into a second Great Depression (poor people are easier to control)
    • (possibly) Some kind of ID chipping (or a step in that direction)
    • (possibly) A step in the direction of removing cash, by making cash feel 'dangerous' or 'uncool'
    • (possibly) Global food shortages, which if severe result in famine, further deaths and measurable population reduction. (However, that's longer-term.)
    But I'm increasingly concerned that there may [also] be an agenda to destroy small businesses.

In the US, it sure looks like that. It's becoming rapidly clear that the small business loans are really hard to get — which is either even more naive, administrative incompetence, or part of a co-ordinated Machiavellian plan to take out Middle America.

As a standalone item, this hasn't been mentioned all that much. But it will be in the days and weeks to come, and quickly, too. Watch the political storm in the US heat up, fast. There are going to be some open shouting matches on prime time news TV.

All this is because paradoxically and nonsensically, if you don't already have a loan with a bank, you're ineligible. Go figure. It almost makes zero sense whatsoever unless there was a deliberate sabotage effort to make it near-impossible.

The more I stare at this slow-motion catastrophe, the more I see very bad times ahead indeed. The gathering clouds really are becoming very dark.
    You know if I was a conspiracy theorist, and I am not, I would see this COVID-19 reaction as the coming of all their Christmases for those in the state and academia who have always hated the self-employed, entrepreneurs, property owners and small businessmen, the sort of people who don't like being told what to do by the state and who, apparently are to blame for all the problems of the world from homelessness to climate change. Suddenly they are ruined and will now have listen to and kiss the backsides of state officials or starve.

The underclass, they are fine, they always have been. They live on the dole and public handouts so nothing will change for them.

The workers in factories or shops will simply change over from working for the private sector to whatever department of the government has taken over their former owner's business.

Public sector workers will also be fine, they will in fact be the new heroes and their managers will become intoxicated with new-found power.

The billionaires, well needless to say they will be hunky dory, they might see their personal fortunes decline by a few percentage points for a year or so, but that will be small change to them.

The celebrity class, the elite sportsmen and Hollywood stars will also be fine, they will continue to spout the government's message and will be well rewarded for doing so.

So who will be wiped out? The small shop owner, the contractor, the self-employed businessman, the landlord, the independent trader, the small factory owner, the sort of people who learned to grow up and wipe their own asses. The people who made their own decisions about life, who preferred to look after their own affairs, their own family's health care and education, their own pensions and who often voted in ways their 'betters' preferred they didn't.

Bang! They are destroyed through no fault of their own but because of the incompetence of governments all around the world. They must pay the penalty of this crisis, they must accept that the way of life they once knew is now over, they must now be supplicants of the state and abide by the state's directions or find they have no roof over their heads.

Like I say, I am not a conspiracy theorist...
    Last edited by happyuk; 4th April 2020 at 09:53.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Basho (5th April 2020), Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), ClearWater (4th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (4th April 2020), Franny (4th April 2020), greybeard (4th April 2020), Jad (9th April 2020), mokosh (4th April 2020), onevoice (4th April 2020), Satori (4th April 2020), silvanelf (4th April 2020), T Smith (4th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    My guess would be DOD, Elainie.
    Mine too but I don't dare ask!
    The way they do this in the movies is to say:
    "I'm assuming you work for the DoD. If not, please correct me! But if you say nothing, and there's 10 seconds of silence, I'll make my own conclusion."

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (4th April 2020), Elainie (4th April 2020), Franny (4th April 2020), Inaiá (6th April 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), silvanelf (4th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020), Yoda (4th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

• Vaccinations
    • Controlled demolition of the global economy into a second Great Depression (poor people are easier to control)
    • (possibly) A step in the direction of removing cash, by making cash feel 'dangerous' or 'uncool'
    • (possibly) Global food shortages, which if severe result in famine, further deaths and measurable population reduction. (However, that's longer-term.)
    But I'm increasingly concerned that there may [also] be an agenda to destroy small businesses.

In the US, it sure looks like that. It's becoming rapidly clear that the small business loans are really hard to get — which is either even more naive, administrative incompetence, or part of a co-ordinated Machiavellian plan to take out Middle America.

As a standalone item, this hasn't been mentioned all that much. But it will be in the days and weeks to come, and quickly, too. Watch the political storm in the US heat up, fast. There are going to be some open shouting matches on prime time news TV.

All this is because paradoxically and nonsensically, if you don't already have a loan with a bank, you're ineligible. Go figure. It almost makes zero sense whatsoever unless there was a deliberate sabotage effort to make it near-impossible.

The more I stare at this slow-motion catastrophe, the more I see very bad times ahead indeed. The gathering clouds really are becoming very dark.
    Yes totally agree Bill and I have pointed out the danger to the self employed -- all my family are.
    The Federation of Small Businesses has in the past pointed out that the majority of people are actually employed by small businesses. It is noticed when a big firm employing thousands goes bust but the possibility of many small firms going to the wall would have a horrendous effect on the percentage of unemployed.
    That may well be part of the plan then big brother will step in to appear to be the saviour of the situation -- just a little too late.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Basho (5th April 2020), Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), happyuk (4th April 2020), silvanelf (4th April 2020), sunflower (4th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

How does the secret Continuity of Government plan fit into Covid-19 pandemic. My thoughts.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), Ivanhoe (4th April 2020), mountain_jim (4th April 2020), onevoice (4th April 2020), silvanelf (4th April 2020), sunflower (4th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Among the many agendas appears to be the destruction of the small business owner.. This is also the first rung on the ladder to a more comfortable life in many countries. Remove this and you effectively raise the drawbridge to the castle. The masses will have their drive through restaurants with toxic, corn byproduct GMO style food, perhaps a few government controlled places for alcohol and low level socializing. Travel is greatly restricted with the destruction of all but a few airlines. (The wealthy have their own planes). Education (in America) has already surrendered to Google and Google classroom, so that content is easily controlled and shaped. I disagree with Bill on the fact this is out of control. I believe the simulation has been run and continues to be gamed as the situation rolls out. The plan is working.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th April 2020), Basho (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), Elainie (4th April 2020), Franny (4th April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), greybeard (4th April 2020), happyuk (4th April 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), silvanelf (5th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

The thought occurred to me that the elite can't get away with telling us things are so in other parts of the world if citizen tourists are there with their Iphones taking real time video to prove the films shown by the gov. are lies! The only way they can get away with their crap and lies is to give all those pesky eyes that would witness and film these events a reason to run off and hide to bunker down! Now they can tell you whatever and you can't verify or prove it wrong you just take their word for it!

When they show a big military show in NK an tell the world Kim is in rebellion again and an American tourist ruins the whole show by taking a video of the same place showing markets full of peaceful smiling people it kind of takes the wind out of the sails of the agenda of the elite doesn't it? That actually happened! And now they don't have to worry about that anymore do they? Everyone that would catch the next lie is scared in their homes. How convenient. This means the next false flag event will likely be one heck of a big event!

Everything Alex Jones warned about 15 years ago is coming to pass. It's all so convenient for the powers that be also. They've wanted for years to have a digital vote. Now they have the justification. How convenient

They've wanted to be able to shut people down for years but a pesky thing called rights stood in the way. Now they have that justification to override those rights. How convenient.

They've wanted to raise prices for food and create an even distribution for food, other supplies, money an so on and now guess what? How convenient.

They've wanted to force vaccines for how long? Now they have the reason and justification to do just that! How convenient.

They've wanted to take guns and to round people up and track them and now due to a contagion that may effect the mind drastically they have the reason and justification to sequester all guns before those people with them catch this disease and go nuts with them! And doctors back this up, Cuemo or whatever his name is backs this up with his crazy testimony. OH HOW CONVENIENT!

And personal privacy has always been an issue but now they have the justification to tag you with an ankle bracelet and make it known by apps of your contagion status distancing you from society! How convenient!

Gathering in groups much? Nope! No more armies of men to threaten the ruling party! How convenient!!! See it yet!!?

P.S. I thought I posted this here earlier but must have posted it in the wrong thread. Looking now to remove it.. My bad
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th April 2020), Basho (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th April 2020), Eligos (6th April 2020), Franny (4th April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), greybeard (4th April 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), Patient (4th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Media Censoring Medical Doctors Saving Lives with Vitamin C for COVID19 – Reduces Need for Ventilators
    April 4, 2020
    Coronavirus XIV: The Good News is Still There But Not Reported By MSM
    by David Brownstein, M.D.
    DrBrownstein.com
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/media...r-ventilators/

"You wouldn’t know it, but there is still good news about COVID-19 out there. Listening to the media would make you believe that the sky is falling and we are all going to die from coronavirus.

Before I get into the good news, let me preface this article by stating that I am not minimizing the dangers of COVID-19. It is a serious illness as I have observed in both patients and friends. Thousands have died and, unfortunately, more deaths are coming.

However, our fear level is much too high for this illness. Children are not dying in droves from this. Nor are children being maimed and paralyzed. This is not Ebola or hemorrhagic fever where the death rate is 50% or higher in those that get it. The final death rate from COVID-19 will probably be at or slightly higher than the regular yearly influenza death rate of 0.01%–once we start testing everybody to see how prevalent this illness actually is.

Original modelling estimates predicted that millions could die in the US. Dr. Fauci stated recently that the worst of the recent modelling estimates may result in 100,000-200,000 deaths. The 100,000-200,000 number is awful.

But, it needs to be put in proper perspective. Let’s say that 200,000 Americans die of COVID-19. That means that COVID-19 will kill o.o6% of our population (200,000/329,500,000). In other words, 99.94% of us will survive. If it kills 100,000, 0.03% of us will die and 99.97% of us will live.

The death of 200,000 Americans is a big deal. But, I don’t think it deserves the fear level we are at right now.

Another important point about these numbers is that COVID-19 primarily kills the elderly and those with co-morbid conditions. Those who do not fall into those categories have a lower risk of death from it.

This should be wakeup call for all Americans to get healthy. We are too heavy, eat poor diets and don’t exercise enough. Adopting a holistic health plan can not only help you feel better, it can lower your risk of dying from many diseases including COVID-19.

For comparison, 630,000 Americans die from heart disease each year.

So, my advice is stop watching the news. They revel in the bad news and censor the good news.

What good news am I talking about?

How about this news: Three US hospitals use of IV vitamin C and other low-cost, readily available drugs cut the death-rate of COVID-19-without the use of ventilators! A press release dated March 30, 2020 stated:

“If you can administer Vitamin C intravenously starting in the Emergency Room and every 6 hours thereafter, while in the hospital, the mortality rate of this disease and the need for mechanical ventilators will likely be greatly reduced,” says Dr. Pierre Kory, the Medical Director of the Trauma and Life Support Center and Chief of the Critical Care Service at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.

He explains that it’s the inflammation sparked by the Coronavirus, not the virus itself, that kills patients. Inflammation causes a condition called Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), which damages the lungs so that patients, suffering fever, fatigue, and the sense that their inner chest is on fire, eventually cannot breathe without the help of a ventilator.

The vitamin C is a combination therapy developed in 2017 by Dr. Paul Marik at Eastern Virginia Medical School. He gives critically ill patients IV doses of hydrocortisone, vitamin C, and vitamin B1 within six hours of entering the emergency room. Dr. Marik reported a significantly lowered death rate in those treated with his regimen.

When COVID-19 came to Virginia, Dr. Marik used his protocol. He reported saving four COVID-19 patients including an 86-year-old man admitted to the hospital with 100% oxygen. Elderly people on oxygen usually do not survive COVID-19.

Dr. J. Varon at United General Hospital in Houston reported saving 16 lives with this protocol. He reports that his patients are getting off the ventilator at 48 hours instead of 10-21 days!

My faithful readers know that I have been yelling as loudly as I can that all COVID-19 patients should be getting vitamin C IVs.

In fact, they should be getting vitamin C IVs within six hours of entering the ER because data shows a markedly reduced mortality rate if the IV is started within six hours of admission. A delay above that markedly increases the death rate.

Once 12 hours has passed, it is too late. There is no mortality benefit from the IV protocol.

So why isn’t IV vitamin C along with the other therapies Dr. Marik recommends being used in every COVID-19 patient? I am rarely at a loss for words, but here I am.

It is infuriating. I have shown you our success in treating COVID-19 patients with a holistic protocol that includes oral dosing of vitamins A, C, D, and iodine as well as IV vitamin C, ozone, and hydrogen peroxide.

I passed along the information I presented above to two local hospitals and offered my services to explain how to properly administer IV nutrients. To date, I have heard nothing. Yet, many continue to die as conventional medicine has little to offer COVID-19 patients.

Conventional medicine can wait for a vaccine. At the Center for Holistic Medicine, we know there is not time to wait for a vaccine. Natural therapies work. It is time for you to find a holistic doctor who understands that the best way to treat COVID-19 (and many other illnesses) is to host’s immune system so that it can appropriately fight back and overcome the disease.

Final Thoughts
    The press release regarding the success with vitamin C in treating COVID was sent to me late at night Monday (March 30, 2020). On Tuesday morning, I had a meeting with my nurses and said,

“Finally, the hospitals are going to start using vitamin C on COVID patients. They are going to see what we have been seeing.”

I guess I called that one wrong. I thought the press release would be the lead story on Fox, CNN, MSN, and every other media outlet. I thought there would be run on IV vitamin C. I guess good news is not worth reporting.

I say turn off the news. It is not worth watching. In fact, it is shameful.

Where are the vitamin C reports? What about the reports that hydroxychloroquine appears to be helping?

Folks, there is other good news about COVID that I want to share. I will report that to you tomorrow after I do a little more research.

It is most important to keep in mind that if the worst-case modelling estimate comes true–200,000 die– 99.94% of us will be ok.

And, I don’t believe those estimates at all. More about that later.

To All Our Health,
    DrB"

Read the full article at DrBrownstein.com: https://www.drbrownstein.com/coronav...ported-by-msm/

Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com: https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/me...r-ventilators/
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th April 2020), Basho (5th April 2020), Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th April 2020), Elainie (4th April 2020), Franny (4th April 2020), Inaiá (6th April 2020), JohanB (4th April 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), onevoice (4th April 2020), Satori (4th April 2020), silvanelf (5th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Bringing my older post over here per Bill's instruction.

So this (now pulled...? *see source note below) publication seems to directly contradict the earlier published-then-pulled study from New Delhi University (Bill had archived this study before it was pulled and posted it weeks ago in the original thread) which stated HIV protein spikes/compounds were discovered on the SARS-CoV strain (novel Coronavirus). Was there any follow up or re-publication of the New Delhi study? Curious to see what could have changed in 2 months when the earlier indication showed biological manipulation thus intent....

The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know.
    By Jeanna Bryner - Live Science Editor-in-Chief 3/20/20

The persistent myth can be put to bed.

As the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 spreads across the globe, with cases surpassing 284,000 worldwide today (March 20), misinformation is spreading almost as fast.

One persistent myth is that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.
    A new analysis of SARS-CoV-2 may finally put that latter idea to bed. A group of researchers compared the genome of this novel coronavirus with the seven other coronaviruses known to infect humans: SARS, MERS and SARS-CoV-2, which can cause severe disease; along with HKU1, NL63, OC43 and 229E, which typically cause just mild symptoms, the researchers wrote March 17 in the journal Nature Medicine.

"Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," they write in the journal article. Kristian Andersen, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research, and his colleagues looked at the genetic template for the spike proteins that protrude from the surface of the virus. The coronavirus uses these spikes to grab the outer walls of its host's cells and then enter those cells. They specifically looked at the gene sequences responsible for two key features of these spike proteins: the grabber, called the receptor-binding domain, that hooks onto host cells; and the so-called cleavage site that allows the virus to open and enter those cells.

That analysis showed that the "hook" part of the spike had evolved to target a receptor on the outside of human cells called ACE2, which is involved in blood pressure regulation. It is so effective at attaching to human cells that the researchers said the spike proteins were the result of natural selection and not genetic engineering.

Here's why: SARS-CoV-2 is very closely related to the virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), which fanned across the globe nearly 20 years ago. Scientists have studied how SARS-CoV differs from SARS-CoV-2 — with several key letter changes in the genetic code. Yet in computer simulations, the mutations in SARS-CoV-2 don't seem to work very well at helping the virus bind to human cells. If scientists had deliberately engineered this virus, they wouldn't have chosen mutations that computer models suggest won't work. But it turns out, nature is smarter than scientists, and the novel coronavirus found a way to mutate that was better — and completely different— from anything scientists could have created, the study found.

Another nail in the "escaped from evil lab" theory? The overall molecular structure of this virus is distinct from the known coronaviruses and instead most closely resembles viruses found in bats and pangolins that had been little studied and never known to cause humans any harm.

"If someone were seeking to engineer a new coronavirus as a pathogen, they would have constructed it from the backbone of a virus known to cause illness," according to a statement from Scripps.
    Source (now showing it's been pulled from the site?!): https://www.livescience.com/coronavi...de-in-lab.html
    Nature publication: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Salv8tion For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th April 2020), Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th April 2020), Elainie (4th April 2020), greybeard (4th April 2020), onawah (4th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

• Vaccinations
    Here's a South China Morning Post article about food shortages, from yesterday.
    Will the coronavirus trigger a global food crisis?

3 April, 2020

• With many planes grounded, shipments of vegetables from Africa to Europe or fruit from South America to the US are being disrupted
    • The lack of labour is also affecting planting and harvesting and could cause shortages and rising prices for staple crops
    The coronavirus pandemic has disrupted global food supplies and is causing labour shortages in agriculture worldwide.

Panic buying by shoppers cleared supermarket shelves of staples such as pasta and flour as populations worldwide prepared for lockdowns.

Meat and dairy producers as well as fruit and vegetable farmers struggled to shift supplies from restaurants to grocery stores, creating the perception of shortages for consumers.

Retailers and authorities say there are no underlying shortages and supplies of most products have been or will be replenished. Bakery and pasta firms in Europe and North America have increased production.

Food firms say panic purchasing is subsiding as households have stocked up and are adjusting to lockdown routines.

The logistics to get food from the field to the plate, however, are being increasingly affected and point to longer-term problems.

In the short-term, lack of air freight and trucker shortages are disrupting deliveries of fresh food.

Longer-term, lack of labour is affecting planting and harvesting and could cause shortages and rising prices for staple crops in a throwback to the food crises that shook developing nations a decade ago.

What’s disrupting food supply?

With many planes grounded and ship containers hard to find after the initial coronavirus crisis in China, shipments of vegetables from Africa to Europe or fruit from South America to the United States are being disrupted.

A labour shortage could also cause crops to rot in the fields.

As spring starts in Europe, farms are rushing to find enough workers to pick strawberries and asparagus, after border closures prevented the usual flow of foreign labourers. France has called on its own citizens to help offset an estimated shortfall of 200,000 workers.

More wide-scale crop losses are looming in India, where a lockdown has sent masses of workers home, leaving farms and markets short of hands as staple crops like wheat near harvest.

Is food going to cost more?

Wheat futures surged in March to two-month highs, partly due to the spike in demand for bakery and pasta goods, while corn sank to a 3-1/2 year low as its extensive use in biofuel exposed it to an oil price collapse.

Benchmark Thai white rice prices have already hit their highest level in eight years.

Swings in commodity markets are not necessarily passed on in prices of grocery goods, as food firms typically buy raw materials in advance. A sustained rise in prices will, however, eventually be passed on to consumers.

Some poorer countries subsidise food to keep prices stable.

The United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organisation has warned that a rush to buy by countries that rely on imports of staple foods could fuel global food inflation, despite ample reserves of staple crops.

Fresh produce such as fruit or fish or unprocessed grains such as rice reflect more immediately changes in supply and demand.

Will there be enough food if the crisis lasts?

Analysts say global supplies of the most widely consumed food crops are adequate. Wheat production is projected to be at record levels in the year ahead.

However, the concentration of exportable supply of some food commodities in a small number of countries and export restrictions by big suppliers concerned they have enough supply at home can make world supply more fragile than headline figures suggest.

Another source of tension in global food supply could be China: there are signs the country is scooping up foreign agricultural supplies as it emerges from its coronavirus shutdown and rebuilds its massive pork industry after a devastating African swine fever epidemic.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (4th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th April 2020), Franny (4th April 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), onawah (5th April 2020), onevoice (4th April 2020), Ratszinger (4th April 2020), Salv8tion (5th April 2020), Yoda (4th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

This is coming from a 2010 document produced by the Rockefeller foundation in which they imagine future scenarios. Some eery similarities to our current situation

If you want to dig deeper into the document as a whole you can read it in its entirety here: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...kefeller10.htm

The part which the video is referencing is called Lock step scenario, here is the first part

In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit.

Unlike 2009's H1N1, this new influenza strain - originating from wild geese - was extremely virulent and deadly.

Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults.

The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies:
    international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains.

Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.
    The pandemic blanketed the planet - though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge.

The United States' initial policy of "strongly discouraging" citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders.

However, a few countries did fare better - China in particular.

The Chinese government's quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter post- pandemic recovery.

China's government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets.

Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems - from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty - leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.

At first, the notion of a more controlled world gained wide acceptance and approval.

Citizens willingly gave up some of their sovereignty - and their privacy - to more paternalistic states in exchange for greater safety and stability. Citizens were more tolerant, and even eager, for top-down direction and oversight, and national leaders had more latitude to impose order in the ways they saw fit.

In developed countries, this heightened oversight took many forms:
    biometric IDs for all citizens, for example, and tighter regulation of key industries whose stability was deemed vital to national interests.
    In many developed countries, enforced cooperation with a suite of new regulations and agreements slowly but steadily restored both order and, importantly, economic growth.

Across the developing world, however, the story was different - and much more variable.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd May 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), Ratszinger (4th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    This is coming from a 2010 document produced by the Rockefeller foundation in which they imagine future scenarios. Some eery similarities to our current situation
    Yes. Very important. Here's the PDF. Go to page 18:

http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...ation_2010.pdf

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (4th April 2020), Arak (13th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th April 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd May 2020), Ratszinger (4th April 2020), Salv8tion (5th April 2020), silvanelf (5th April 2020), Yoda (4th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Another piece of the puzzle.... maybe:
    https://naturalnews.com/2020-04-04-t...den-seeds.html

Yes, they WANT you to STARVE: Walmart blocks customers from buying garden seeds, claiming seeds aren’t “essential” supplies
    ~~~

That's a dramatic Mike Adams headline, but just save that puzzle piece and take another look in a couple of months to see if it might fit anywhere.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (4th April 2020), Elainie (4th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Inaiá (6th April 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), Matthew (4th April 2020), Ratszinger (4th April 2020), Salv8tion (5th April 2020), seko (5th April 2020), silvanelf (5th April 2020), Sophocles (4th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020), Yoda (4th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

• Vaccinations
    You might add

Take a look at the concept of smart cities, then it becomes obvious why in a smart city there is no place for traditional small businesses. Pepe Escobar described a very similar scenario like you did.

The most plausible scenario for our immediate future reads like clusters of smart cities linked by AI, with people monitored full time and duly micro-chipped doing what they need with a unified digital currency, in an atmosphere of Bentham’s and Foucault’s Panopticum on overdrive.

-- Pepe Escobar

Quote Ground Control to Planet Lockdown: This Is Only a Test
    By Pepe Escobar and crossposted with Strategic Culture Foundation

--- snip ---

The meager $1,200 checks promised to Americans are a de facto precursor of the much touted Universal Basic Income (UBI). They may become permanent as tens of millions of people will be permanently unemployed. That will facilitate the transition towards a totally automated, 24/7 economy run by AI – thus the importance of 5G.

And that’s where ID2020 comes in.

AI and ID2020

The European Commission is involved in a crucial but virtually unknown project, CREMA (Cloud Based Rapid Elastic Manufacturing) which aims to facilitate the widest possible implementation of AI in conjunction to the advent of a cashless One-World system.

The end of cash necessarily implies a One-World government capable of dispensing – and controlling – UBI; a de facto full accomplishment of Foucault’s studies on biopolitics. Anyone is liable to be erased from the system if an algorithm equals this individual with dissent.

It gets even sexier when absolute social control is promoted as an innocent vaccine.

ID2020 is self-described as a benign alliance of “public-private partners”. Essentially, it is an electronic ID platform based on generalized vaccination. And its starts at birth; newborns will be provided with a “portable and persistent biometrically-linked digital identity.”

GAVI, the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, pledges to “protect people’s health “ and provide “immunization for all”. Top partners and sponsors, apart from the WHO, include, predictably, Big Pharma.

At the ID2020 Alliance summit last September in New York, it was decided that the “Rising to the Good ID Challenge” program would be launched in 2020. That was confirmed by the World Economic Forum (WEF) this past January in Davos. The digital identity will be tested with the government of Bangladesh.

That poses a serious question: was ID2020 timed to coincide with what a crucial sponsor, the WHO, qualified as a pandemic? Or was a pandemic absolutely crucial to justify the launch of ID2020?

As game-changing trial runs go, nothing of course beats Event 201, which took place less than a month after ID2020.

--- snip ---
    http://thesaker.is/ground-control-to...s-only-a-test/

Some interesting links from the article:

CREMA (Cloud-based Rapid Elastic MAnufacturing)

New ID2020 Project to Build Biometric ID Program Around Infant Immunization

Disinfo: The coronavirus moves us towards a totalitarian state of the world and the introduction of Agenda ID2020

Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, helps vaccinate almost half the world’s children against deadly and debilitating infectious diseases

Event 201

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Bright Skies (5th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th April 2020), fractal being (5th April 2020), Inaiá (6th April 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), Ratszinger (4th April 2020), Satori (4th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

Starting to realize why places like Derinkuyu existed and why castles and homes even in the USA were all linked in early settler days by secret underground passages! Not because of a virus but just to gather in any size groups without big brother noticing or to communicate or to make any plans at all that the police state may disagree with!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), scotslad (5th April 2020), silvanelf (5th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Another thing going on in the UK that is puzzling me. Why are we clapping the NHS? It is right and just to applaud NHS workers, but that is not the same thing. Virtually everyone has reason to thank good nurses, doctors and paramedics. But if we are to praise large organisations for how effectively they have dealt with the coronavirus crisis, we should be clapping vigorously for retailers like Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Waitrose and Morrisons, who have responded nimbly to sudden extra demand for one of life’s basics – food. We should give only rather tepid applause for the efforts of the NHS to look after another of life’s basics – health.

As its name suggests, the National Health Service is there to serve the health of the nation. In this crisis, the roles have reversed – it is seen as the duty of the nation to serve the NHS. "Protect the NHS. Save lives", says the slogan, in that rather surprising order. Children are made to recite it like a prayer. How are we to do this?

We are told (ordered?) that we must help the NHS by avoiding hospitals and surgeries. The Government’s policy of lockdown is in significant part dictated by the demands not of patients, but of the NHS, and by its lack of adaptability and readiness.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Ben (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), boja (6th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th April 2020), fractal being (5th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), greybeard (4th April 2020), scotslad (5th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,630 times in 5,415 posts

Charles Lieber arrested and charged

From about 2 hours ago from John B. Wells Twitter account sourced from @AvalonForum I'd be interested to know just how 'current' this is. John B. is usually pretty good at being on the case but some reassurance that this is a news report from today will help - it certainly seems so. (I may need to move this to current news and updates too, but, the content and its implications should do just as well here - read past the text and listen to the broadcast from ABC.)

It appears to confirm the strain taken to China did indeed originate from a US laboratory with Chinese laboratory assistants under the employ of the CCP army. In the meantime a search for the other really important University of Quito paper continues - that's the '3rd' strain hCoV-19 Bill has previously mentioned.

Last edited by Tintin; 4th April 2020 at 21:13.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), ClearWater (5th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (5th April 2020), kfm27917 (6th April 2020), silvanelf (5th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,062 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Charles Lieber arrested and charged

From about 2 hours ago from John B. Wells Twitter account sourced from @AvalonForum I'd be interested to know just how 'current' this is. John B. is usually pretty good at being on the case but some reassurance that this is a news report from today will help - it certainly seems so. (I may need to move this to current news and updates too, but, the content and its implications should do just as well here - read past the text and listen to the broadcast from ABC.)

It appears to confirm the strain taken to China did indeed originate from a US laboratory with Chinese laboratory assistants under the employ of the CCP army. In the meantime a search for the other really important University of Quito paper continues - that's the '3rd' strain hCoV-19 Bill has previously mentioned.

Lieber was arrested in mid-January 2020. This is older news, but it may be important. The press release of Lieber’s arrest is from Jan. 2020 also. Nothing in the video proves the so-called virus originated in the USA. But it raises suspicions about who is involved, but with what?
    Last edited by Satori; 4th April 2020 at 21:22.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), ClearWater (5th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Salv8tion (5th April 2020), silvanelf (5th April 2020), Tintin (5th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 26 LastLast