+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

Greetings All,

I don’t know about everyone else but, paradoxically, ever since this lockdown started I seem to be getting busier and busier, several times feeling ‘there’s not enough hours in the day”. So, apologies I’ve haven’t had a chance to catch up with more than a couple of pages of this thread.

I just wanted to share this brilliant essay, sent to me by a friend, that took me a couple of sittings to finish. I found it so immensely intelligent, touching as it does, on every single aspect of this whole world changing event. If and when you get a slow hour, I highly recommend this perspective that very much resonates with where I’m at right now, seeking the rays of light and hope.

https://charleseisenstein.org/essays/the-coronation/

I’m circumventing the confinement by helping an older couple clear their storm battered garden, so I’ve been getting outside in lovely weather for several hours a day, haven’t been arrested yet...it’s been good to take my mind off the grim Orwellian nightmare that has threatened to overwhelm me some days. Get my feet on the grass, take a short yoga break beside a tree and think little more than ‘today is a beautiful day...’

Stay well, y’all.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2020), Constance (13th April 2020), Delight (11th April 2020), happyuk (11th April 2020), justntime2learn (11th April 2020), Patient (11th April 2020), Reinhard (11th April 2020), Sadieblue (13th April 2020), silvanelf (11th April 2020), Tintin (11th April 2020), twin fig (10th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

More great historical research and dot-connecting from Whitney Webb

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond....9-cure-market/

Quote A KILLER ENTERPRISE: HOW ONE OF BIG PHARMA’S MOST CORRUPT COMPANIES PLANS TO CORNER THE COVID-19 CURE MARKET

ONE OF THE MOST POLITICALLY-CONNECTED YET SCANDAL RIDDEN VACCINE COMPANIES IN THE UNITED STATES, WITH TROUBLING TIES TO THE 2001 ANTHRAX ATTACKS AND OPIOID CRISIS, IS SET TO PROFIT HANDSOMELY FROM THE CURRENT CORONAVIRUS CRISIS.

Formed for the sole purpose of acquiring a publicly-owned company in Michigan that held the exclusive license to manufacture the only FDA-approved anthrax vaccine in the United States, BioPort sought to quickly expand the size and scope of its contracts with the U.S. military. This strategy was made possible thanks to the former head of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, Adm. William Crowe, who would prove highly instrumental in the rise of BioPort’s vaccine monopoly and its subsequent, aggressive hiring of former government officials as lobbyists.

Yet, soon after scoring these multi-million dollar contracts and securing a monopoly on anthrax vaccines, BioPort would claim that they were flailing financially and would subsequently be bailed out to the tune of $24 million at the Pentagon’s request, which cited “national security concerns” as justification.

However, Pentagon auditors had found that much of the money awarded to BioPort was unaccounted for and the money they were able to trace had failed to go towards renovating their vaccine production facility, which had lost its license until numerous sanitary problems (sanitary and otherwise) were fixed. Meanwhile, scores of soldiers who had suffered ill health effects from BioPort’s anthrax vaccine, some disabled for life, began speaking out, bringing BioPort’s most critical product and chief source of income under unwanted scrutiny.

While BioPort seemingly faced imminent ruin from these and other scandals in August 2001, the 2001 anthrax attacks that followed a month later came at just the right time for the company, as demand for their anthrax vaccine soon skyrocketed, resulting in new lucrative government contracts. Their license was also quickly renewed thanks to intervention from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) despite many of the problems with its production facility persisting.

Though they were conveniently rescued by the unfortunate events of 2001, BioPort would soon lobby for larger contracts than ever before, calling for a massive increase in government purchases of their controversial anthrax vaccine. Riding the fear caused by the 2001 anthrax attacks, they pushed for the government to stockpile anthrax vaccines, not just for the military, but for civilians, postal workers, police and many more who could potentially be put in harm’s way were the anthrax attacks to repeat themselves.

Jerome Hauer

One of their biggest proponents of expanding BioPort’s contracts was working for HHS at the time — Jerome Hauer, a man who not only had foreknowledge of the anthrax attacks, but had also participated in the Dark Winter simulation that would also predict those same attacks just months prior. Hauer would, months later, be appointed to a newly created position at HHS, one which oversaw the new biodefense stockpile from which BioPort would be a major beneficiary.

BioPort would be then renamed and repackaged as Emergent Biosolutions in 2004. It would then hire even more well-connected lobbyists and add several big names from government and the private sector to its board. One of these “big names” was none other than Jerome Hauer, who was added to Emergent’s board soon after leaving HHS. Hauer still remains a company director and sits on three of its corporate governance committees.

Not only did Emergent Biosolutions profit from national anthrax fears, they would also cash in on subsequent pandemic panics and later receive substantial backing from the Bill Gates-backed Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI). They would then turn their attention to the still-raging opioid addiction and overdose crisis by buying rights to the only drug approved for treating opioid overdoses at the scene while also suing any and all generic producers of this crucial, life-saving treatment.

Given its history, it should come as little surprise that Emergent Biosolutions is now set to profit from the Coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis. They are particularly well-suited to make record profits off of Covid-19, as they are backing not one, but two, vaccine candidates as well as an experimental blood plasma treatment already approved for trials in New York state, thanks in part to Jerome Hauer’s old boss, New York governor Andrew Cuomo. As noted in a previous article for The Last American Vagabond, the other main companies developing Covid-19 vaccines in the U.S. are strategic partners of the controversial Pentagon research agency DARPA, which has become increasingly aligned with HHS in recent years thanks to another Dark Winter participant, Robert Kadlec.

In this second installment of the series “Engineering Contagion: Amerithrax, Coronavirus and the Rise of the Biotech-Industrial Complex,” Emergent Biosolution’s rise to prominence, made possible through acts of blatant corruption and the public-private revolving door, will be explored. The clear nexus between Big Pharma, Government and University-affiliated “Biosecurity Centers” offers a startling look into the Biotech-Industrial Complex that has long dominated U.S. biodefense policy and is now guiding much of the U.S. government’s response to the Coronavirus crisis.

A BIO THREAT IS BORN

< very long article - rest at link >

Last edited by mountain_jim; 11th April 2020 at 21:14.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2020), earthdreamer (16th April 2020), greybeard (11th April 2020), justntime2learn (11th April 2020), Sadieblue (13th April 2020), Salv8tion (11th April 2020), Satori (11th April 2020), silvanelf (11th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,559 times in 32,726 posts

This was sent to me by a retired Avalon member in South Africa: (the newspaper is today's)

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (13th April 2020), justntime2learn (11th April 2020), Kryztian (11th April 2020), kudzy (11th April 2020), onevoice (11th April 2020), pueblo (13th April 2020), Sadieblue (13th April 2020), Salv8tion (11th April 2020), Satori (11th April 2020), sllim11 (11th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020), Yoda (11th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Greetings All,

I don’t know about everyone else but, paradoxically, ever since this lockdown started I seem to be getting busier and busier, several times feeling ‘there’s not enough hours in the day”. So, apologies I’ve haven’t had a chance to catch up with more than a couple of pages of this thread.

I just wanted to share this brilliant essay, sent to me by a friend, that took me a couple of sittings to finish. I found it so immensely intelligent, touching as it does, on every single aspect of this whole world changing event. If and when you get a slow hour, I highly recommend this perspective that very much resonates with where I’m at right now, seeking the rays of light and hope.

https://charleseisenstein.org/essays/the-coronation/

I’m circumventing the confinement by helping an older couple clear their storm battered garden, so I’ve been getting outside in lovely weather for several hours a day, haven’t been arrested yet...it’s been good to take my mind off the grim Orwellian nightmare that has threatened to overwhelm me some days. Get my feet on the grass, take a short yoga break beside a tree and think little more than ‘today is a beautiful day...’

Stay well, y’all.
    Excellent article Phoenix. If I was to have one criticism however, it would be that Eisenstein, undeniably erudite and intelligent as he is, does not seem to fully appreciate the kind of nuttiness and control-freakery that many governments like. But I'm nit-picking here. This is really good.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2020), Phoenix1304 (11th April 2020), Sadieblue (13th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Trump Administration Opposes Bill Gates’ Vaccine Tracking System on ‘Personal Liberty’ Grounds

The Trump administration has come out against a proposed digital tracking system that could tell authorities about an individual’s vaccination history.

The Orwellian measure has been proposed by technocratic oligarch Bill Gates, who is attempting to exploit the coronavirus pandemic to inch closer toward mandatory vaccinations.

“Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it,” Gates said during an “Ask Me Anything” appearance on Reddit about the coronavirus.

Attorney General Bill Barr is skeptical of Gates’ idea to tag people with these mark-of-the-beast implants. He said he is concerned about “the tracking of people and so forth, generally, especially going forward over a long period of time.” Barr also said that he is “very concerned about the slippery slope in terms of continuing encroachments on personal liberty.”

https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/tru...berty-grounds/
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ag...e-certificates

----------

"digital vaccine certificates"

(coincidentally): C.O.V.I.D

Name:  COVIDd4f0d8985a285a52b2a70.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  22.5 KB
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2020), ClearWater (11th April 2020), earthdreamer (16th April 2020), Elainie (11th April 2020), Franny (14th April 2020), happyuk (19th April 2020), justntime2learn (11th April 2020), mountain_jim (11th April 2020), Phoenix1304 (11th April 2020), pueblo (13th April 2020), Sadieblue (13th April 2020), silvanelf (12th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020), T Smith (13th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,223 times in 1,758 posts

Once everything (your id, permit to travel, permit to work, health, money, appliances, car, gas, electricity, etc...) is digitized and connected, it will become very easy for a very small group of people to have full control over those who are connected to that grid.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2020), ClearWater (11th April 2020), Elainie (11th April 2020), gord (12th April 2020), justntime2learn (12th April 2020), mountain_jim (11th April 2020), onevoice (12th April 2020), Sadieblue (13th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020), T Smith (13th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Here's a reminder of Michael Aquino's work "From Psyop to Mind War, The Psychology of Victory"

This whole documentary is worth a watch but I want to point out this one part of it first.

Start at 43 minutes

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (12th April 2020), Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Caliban (12th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th April 2020), Gemma13 (12th April 2020), justntime2learn (12th April 2020), mountain_jim (12th April 2020), Sadieblue (13th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

YouTube channel "Rotten Politics" talks about Google cooperation with the UK government, and nervously talks about what he fears could easily evolve into: "[UK] social credits through the back door".

Quote ...The next step is house visits because you went through a park and took ten mins too long going through the park.
    Google have said they are not sharing personal data, just data readily available from public Google maps data. But something about this is making Rotten Politics nervous. Possibly a combination of the authoritarian control grab currently going on in the world, and the way Google previously had been so submissive with China in using social media for their social control.

Google Give location data to the police,BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!
    In this video we look at an article in the Independent about googles flagrant abuse of our personal data

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), earthdreamer (16th April 2020), pueblo (13th April 2020), Sadieblue (13th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

I watched The Expanse, so could appreciate the analogies drawn here

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/wha...ction-research

Quote What 'The Expanse' Tells Us About The COVID-19 Pandemic And Gain-Of-Function Research

Over the past several months thousands of humans have lost their lives since COVID-19 kicked-off its killing spree in Wuhan, and barring an absolute miracle millions more all across the planet will join them in the months to come. Comparisons to the pandemic caused by the Spanish Flu earlier in the twentieth century abound, however one thing is clear: Whether due to globalization or to internal differences between the viruses, while the Spanish Flu was a slow-moving miasma that took years to unfurl across the globe, the Wuhan strain of coronavirus, COVID-19, has blanketed the entire planet in just a few months.

Factories all across the planet have ground to a halt, stores are shuttered, tens of millions are quarantined across multiple continents, and supply chains are disintegrating.

And oddly, even though there is nothing even beginning to approach conclusive evidence that COVID-19 was a naturally emergent strain that made its way out of an intermediate animal host and into humans, the general consensus in the media and the public seems to be that exploring its origins is something only done by people who’ve yet to buy that the Earth is in fact round and that we actually did land on the moon. And everyone seems to be okay with the fact that the scientists crowing the loudest about a natural origin, are the ones directly involved with the type of research that likely spawned this virus: Gain-of-function, or “dual-use” research that meant to push Nature past her limits, so that humans can harness her to create monsters that would never occur naturally.

Why the concentrated push to marginalize anyone asking for conclusive proof about where COVID-19 came from? Who benefits?
    < much more at link >
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), earthdreamer (16th April 2020), Franny (14th April 2020), leavesoftrees (13th April 2020), Sadieblue (13th April 2020), Zionbrion (13th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/8/2121399...ughs-hospitals

Hospital are laying off workers in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic
    One nurse characterized the situation as: “You’re a hero, but also we don’t value you enough to prepare or pay you.”

The American health care workforce is being squeezed from two sides: by the coronavirus itself and a shortage of protective gear but also by the economic crisis, which is driving physician practices and now some hospitals to furlough or lay off staff at the very moment they are most needed.

My colleagues and I sounded the alarm about the first problem in this piece a couple of weeks ago. But the second is only beginning to fully reveal itself.

Altarum, a nonprofit research and consulting firm, reported last Friday that 43,000 health care workers had been laid off in the first month of the Covid-19 outbreak. That is a historical aberration: Health care has usually been cushioned from deep job cuts during economic crises, as this chart shows:

As you can see, there is nothing in the past 30 years that compares to the long red line on the right, representing those 43,000 lost jobs.

Most of the initial losses were in ambulatory services, according to Altarum: physician offices, dental practices, and other practitioners. Hospital staffing stayed mostly flat through the first month of the crisis.

But that is beginning to change already, with a slew of hospitals announcing furloughs or layoffs in recent days. Here is a collection of news reports I found, just by spending some time searching Google News:

Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston is laying off 900 people from its 17,000-person staff and asking full-time salaried employees to take a 15 percent pay cut, according to the Post & Courier; the hospital says it’s not laying off front-line workers at this time.
    Essentia Health, a major medical system of clinics and hospitals in Duluth, Minnesota, is laying off 500 workers, per KBJR.
    The Cookeville Regional Medical Center in Tennessee will be furloughing 400 of its 2,400-person staff, and a few hundred others will see a cut in their hours, Fox 17 Nashville reports.
    Boston Medical Center is furloughing 10 percent of its staff, about 700 people, according to the Boston Globe.
    Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, which runs five hospitals in the Philadelphia area and employs 125,000 people there, will furlough an unspecific percentage of its staff, per the Philadelphia Inquirer.
    Mercy Health, the largest health system in Ohio, is temporarily laying off 700 workers.
    Two hospital systems in West Virginia are furloughing upward of 1,000 employees combined, Metro News reports.
    The largest hospital system in eastern Kentucky is laying off 500 workers, according to the Lexington Herald-Leader.
    I’m sure there are many more stories like these. But you get the idea.

Hospitals have typically said in these announcements that they are starting with nonmedical staff for furloughs and reduced hours, which is no solace to those workers but softens the impact on our medical capacity.

But it’s not clear how long medical systems can avoid cutting doctors and nurses as well, and some of them clearly cannot. I heard from a nurse in Texas, who asked that neither she nor her hospital be named for fear of professional repercussions, who has been furloughed because of the ongoing economic crisis.

She said how constrained she felt by the news. If she wanted to help with the coronavirus response by taking a job with a travel nursing service offering temporary postings in Covid-19 hot spots, for example, she would lose her old job and her health insurance.

”It really is frustrating to hear that you’re a hero but also we don’t value you enough to prepare or pay you,” she said. “I would be happy to temporarily relocate, work in a hot spot, and make the same wages as I normally would. I can’t afford to work for free, exactly, but it’s frustrating if I can’t work at all.”

Hospitals have taken huge revenue losses as they postpone elective surgeries and other routine care so they can make more staff and space available for the Covid-19 response. Some hospitals expect to lose half their income, and the top industry trade groups have warned that hundreds of hospitals could close after this crisis.

Congress pumped $100 billion into US hospitals as part of its first stimulus package, and Democratic leaders are already calling for another $100 billion in the next stimulus bill they hope Congress will pass.

But that may still not be enough, in the end. When one in four rural hospitals were already vulnerable to closure before the coronavirus struck, the current pandemic is almost certainly going to leave some hospitals with no choice but to close, no matter how much money the federal government provides.

“Even with all of that, there are going to be hospitals that close because of this,” Susan Dentzer, senior policy fellow at Duke University’s Margolis Center for Health Policy, told me recently.

Although today the need for increased health care capacity — for workers and facilities — is more apparent than ever, a grim future may await. And the fewer nurses and doctors we can keep employed in the meantime, the more difficult it will be to get the coronavirus under control in the first place.

Correction: This storyoriginally stated Mercy Health would be temporarily laying off 700 workers at St. Rita’s Medical Center in Lima, Ohio. Mercy is furloughing 700 people across the entire hospital system.

THIS BASICALLY MEANS THERE'S HARDLY NO-ONE COMING TO THE HOSPITALS FOR THE VIRUS!

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), ClearWater (12th April 2020), earthdreamer (16th April 2020), greybeard (12th April 2020), happyuk (19th April 2020), justntime2learn (13th April 2020), Sadieblue (13th April 2020), Satori (13th April 2020), Snoweagle (13th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,361 times in 680 posts
    Last edited by kfm27917; 13th April 2020 at 05:06.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), ClearWater (13th April 2020), norman (13th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

From Sarah Westall
    Top scientists, Dr. Judy Mikovits and Dr. Joe Nieusma, join me to discuss the latest information and issues that have been uncovered through ongoing citizen & front line investigations and the latest data. What the media will not tell you, Dr. Judy and Dr. Joe will. The real information that will help you make informed decisions. How much better would our country be if President Trump had these two doctors as his frontline advisors? See more information, including biographies, links and more on the episode page @ http://SarahWestall.com

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Elainie (13th April 2020), pueblo (13th April 2020), shaberon (13th April 2020), spade (13th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    This is coming from a 2010 document produced by the Rockefeller foundation in which they imagine future scenarios. Some eery similarities to our current situation
    Yes. Very important. Here's the PDF. Go to page 18:

http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...ation_2010.pdf

I would say that this pretty accurate (and creepy) description.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th April 2020), justntime2learn (13th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,170 times in 3,982 posts

I have paid little attention to the debt in fifteen years, when it seemed insurmountable, but we recently passed a type of boundary.

Perhaps it will be called Weimar America:

The Fed knows that when a nation’s sovereign debt exceeds 100% of GDP, “there’s almost no mathematical way to service that debt in real terms.” Well, the US passed that milestone way-back in 2019 before this latest drunken spending-spree even began."

And so from $23 trillion starting debt, the shenanigans are going to push it past $30 trillion.

Nobody voted against or even questioned the stimulus package, although they initially refused the much smaller 2008 TARP.

Part of what it does is stuff the Fed with a vast quantity of "high risk" securities. "..the Treasury has accepted the credit risk for all of the loans that default. In other words, the American people are now on the hook for 100% of all of the loans that go south, and there’s going to be a lot of them because the banks have no reason to find creditworthy borrowers. They get a 5% cut off-the-top whether the loans blow up or not...Uncle Sam will be the greatest credit risk on Planet Earth. Imagine how jaws will drop on the day that Moodys and Fitch slash the ratings on US Treasuries to Triple B “junk” status."

So the Fed is now sitting on a pile of toxic assets like Deutsche Bank, but we see where the risk and cost is passed to.

As far as I know, vampirization and destruction of the dollar has been the main task of Intelligence agencies for a long time, and the current situation is one really deep wound in that direction.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

earthdreamer (16th April 2020), silvanelf (13th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Who does the FED owe the money to ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

shaberon (13th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,170 times in 3,982 posts

I am not sure the Fed owes any money?

Debt is held by the Treasury?

The Fed always makes a profit, and remits the excess to the Treasury. We give them money, they re-hypothecate it to ten times its value and this becomes the basis for commercial banks to make loans. However with "toxic assets", they can only bloom it seven times. It is unclear how much of this is derivatives, or bad mortgages, etc., but they are all someone else's debt which a bank turns around and uses as an asset to give loans to others. I may be mistaken, but I do not believe the Fed is ever in the position of being a borrower.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Franny (14th April 2020), norman (13th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,559 times in 32,726 posts

This feels pretty important. Alex Jones yesterday, 12 April.

China comes clean, admits to Wuhan Covid-19 Program, then blackmails the National Institutes of Health (NIH)

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e93a4fe9d537e00735e70c4

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (14th April 2020), ClearWater (13th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th April 2020), Franny (14th April 2020), graciousb (17th April 2020), Kryztian (18th April 2020), kudzy (13th April 2020), Maunagarjana (13th April 2020), pueblo (13th April 2020), Yoda (13th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #118
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This feels pretty important. Alex Jones yesterday, 12 April.

China comes clean, admits to Wuhan Covid-19 Program, then blackmails the National Institutes of Health (NIH)

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e93a4fe9d537e00735e70c4

Alex Jones? Lmao.

Let's assume that the Chinese gov were responsible for an alleged "Wuhan Covid-19 Program" -- why should they admit it? Why now? It doesn't make any sense. But if we assume that Alex Jones created a story out of thin air ...

edit:
    By the way, the "banned video" link looks like clickbait ... a few minutes ago this video gave an error message, while a found the correct link at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVIwLWY69m4
    Last edited by silvanelf; 13th April 2020 at 18:14.

36. Link to Post #119
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Whether you want to admit it or not, Alex Jones has been calling it mostly correct from Jeffrey Epstein on...It is blatantly obvious there is an agenda behind the virus. While we may disagree as to that agenda, it is important to weigh and consider all angles. I no longer dismiss some of his information.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

graciousb (17th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (17th April 2020), T Smith (18th April 2020), wondering (13th April 2020)

38. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Full DAILY MAIL 12 APR 2020 Article Here :- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urce-bats.html

Yes, Alex has "adapted" it slightly for his show,

BUT, the headline appears to be factually CORRECT :-

REVEALED: U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab at center of coronavirus leak scrutiny that was performing experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated
    The US National Institutes of Health, a government agency, awarded a $3.7million research grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology
    The lab is the center of several conspiracy theories that suggest it is the original source of the coronavirus outbreak
    The institute experimented on bats from the source of the coronavirus
    They were captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan
    Sequencing of the Covid-19 genome has traced it to bats to Yunnan's caves
    The U.S. government funded research on coronavirus transmission in the lab over the past decade
    Learn more about how to help people impacted by COVID
    By FRANCES MULRANEY and GLENN OWEN FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY

PUBLISHED: 01:49, 12 April 2020 | UPDATED: 05:21, 12 April 2020
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	GERM 3.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	43210  

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

ClearWater (13th April 2020), earthdreamer (16th April 2020), onawah (13th April 2020), wondering (13th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast