+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 7 17 26 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

Apparently protesters are being supported by police.

BREAKING: Ohio residents protesting #Coronavirus lockdown at state capitol.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (14th April 2020), graciousb (17th April 2020), greybeard (18th April 2020), justntime2learn (13th April 2020), marielle (14th April 2020), onawah (13th April 2020), Sophocles (16th April 2020), T Smith (14th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,180 times in 3,983 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Who does the FED owe the money to ?
    Actually if we fill in the blanks with a good chunk of the trillions just flung into the atmosphere, it will be exactly backwards.

As of "now" the Fed will use the money to buy 2/3 of all Treasuries on the market. If nothing changes, that puts the Treasury in debt to the Fed plus interest.

They will also start buying municipal bonds. The way your municipal corporation works, for example, is that it does not pay the fire department. It will go ask for perhaps a ten million dollar bond and pay it with that. And so now that means random cities, if nothing else changes, will be in debt to the Fed plus interest.

The reason I think it is an agenda is the Council on Foreign Relations and if you look globally, the same thing will happen: the IMF will for example loan a billion dollars to a country to help it through the crisis, but these loans are very expensive, and if you do not pay, they claim your land and infrastructure. The IMF could perhaps be described as a type of international consortium related to the Bank of International Settlements. The World Bank is almost purely an American CFR/State Department mouthpiece.

The CFR is primarily run by the Rockefeller, Ford, and Carnegie Foundations. According to a recent presidential candidate:

"I [Hillary Clinton] am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future."

It is an unelected, foreign-affiliated, privately-sponsored clique which then dictates to the unelected State Department. This is American foreign policy, whereas almost every other country in the world has an elected Foreign Minister who gets sacked if they do not like his performance. The IMF is also foreign, and the Secretary of the Treasury is an agent of it, which is why they agree with things that are of international financial interest rather than the voter base.

Same agenda for 95 years, but, on this particular virus situation, we can see it openly in leaps and bounds, as the financial machinations are so extreme. Along with noticeable amounts of what appears to be insider stock trading, there have been hundreds of major CEO resignations in the time frame before "virus panic" happening. This represents a lot of "experts" deciding it was time to cash out and get away from the risk of having to haul a company through a recession.

So there are circumstances which suggest it was time to "pull the plug" on the petro-dollar, which plays out in social engineering blamed on a disease, as a cover-up.

Correspondingly, the Saudi royal family is demolished with 150 cases, and is using it as an excuse to ask for peace with Yemen.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

earthdreamer (16th April 2020), greybeard (18th April 2020), onawah (13th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

COVID: The squeeze play on the population
    by Jon Rappoport
    April 13, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...he-population/

"It’s a con as old as the hills. The ancient chieftain of a little territory looks out across his domain and says to his top aide, “You know, we have these clusters of people worshiping different gods. That’s not good for business. Our business is CONTROL, so we need UNITY. Make up the name of some god, and go out there and sell it. Take down those little shrines and tell all the people they have to believe in the new deity. Use force and censorship when necessary. Later on, I may decide I’M really the name you chose for the new god. We’ll see. If you have any trouble right away, call me on my cell. I’ll be out sunning by the pool.”

Unity of thought. That’s what controllers are after.

In the case of this fake epidemic, the population must view WHAT IT IS in the way public officials and the press are describing it. Dissenting analysis must be pushed into the background.

Here is a 4/9 Bloomberg News headline: “5G Conspiracy Theory Fueled by Coordinated Effort.” [1] A sub-headline states, “Researchers identify disinformation campaign but not source.” The article begins: “A conspiracy theory linking 5G technology to the outbreak of the coronavirus is quickly gaining momentum…”

Obviously, such wayward thinking has to be stopped. And down further in the Bloomberg article, we have chilling news: “Some social media companies have taken action to limit the spread of coronavirus conspiracy theories on their platforms. On Tuesday, Google’s YouTube said that it would ban all videos linking 5G technology to coronavirus, saying that ‘any content that disputes the existence or transmission of Covid-19’ would now be in violation of YouTube policies.”

“In the U.K., a parliamentary committee on Monday called on the British government to do more to ‘stamp out’ coronavirus conspiracy theories, and said it was planning to hold a hearing later this year at which representatives from U.S. technology giants will be asked about how they have handled the spread of disinformation on their platforms.”

Independent analysis of the “epidemic” hangs in the balance. The masters of control want to maintain an information monopoly.

It goes without saying that, in order to achieve this monopoly, detailed surveillance of Internet content is necessary.

Another type of surveillance is also part of the squeeze play. Apple.com has the story (press release, 4/10) [2]:

“Across the world, governments and health authorities are working together to find solutions to the COVID-19 pandemic, to protect people… Since COVID-19 can be transmitted through close proximity to affected individuals, public health officials have identified contact tracing as a valuable tool to help contain its spread. A number of leading public health authorities, universities, and NGOs around the world have been doing important work to develop opt-in contact tracing technology.”

“To further this cause, Apple and Google will be launching a comprehensive solution that includes application programming interfaces (APIs) and operating system-level technology to assist in enabling contact tracing. Given the urgent need, the plan is to implement this solution in two steps while maintaining strong protections around user privacy.”

“First, in May, both companies will release APIs that enable interoperability between Android and iOS devices using apps from public health authorities. These official apps will be available for users to download via their respective app stores.”

“Second, in the coming months, Apple and Google will work to enable a broader Bluetooth-based contact tracing platform by building this functionality into the underlying platforms. This is a more robust solution than an API and would allow more individuals to participate, if they choose to opt in, as well as enable interaction with a broader ecosystem of apps and government health authorities. Privacy, transparency, and consent are of utmost importance in this effort, and we look forward to building this functionality in consultation with interested stakeholders. We will openly publish information about our work for others to analyze.”

“All of us at Apple and Google believe there has never been a more important moment to work together to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems. Through close cooperation and collaboration with developers, governments and public health providers, we hope to harness the power of technology to help countries around the world slow the spread of COVID-19 and accelerate the return of everyday life.”

If you believe citizen privacy is an utmost concern in the minds of Google and Apple, I have condos for sale on the far side of the moon.

The tracing tools appear to involve a very rapid expansion of Snitch Culture. What else are “opt-in users” going to communicate about? The weather? Lunch?

“Dear Relevant Users and Public Health Officials: Yes, I know Marty. Sad to hear he’s been diagnosed with COVID-19. I did have a brief meeting with him just prior to the lockdown. I suppose I might be infected. I should get tested right away. Let’s see, who else was at the meeting? Marty’s brother, Felix, and Carrie, who is Felix’ on and off girlfriend. Six months ago she was tested for an STD, I don’t know the results—Sandy, the broker at Wilson and Wise was also at the meeting—OMG, that could mean the whole company is infected—and Sandy’s dog Tootsie—can animals spread the virus?—then there was a janitor who came into the room, I think his name is Al. He lives down near the docks. He has a brother who I hear is a drug dealer and a compulsive gambler. He owes money to some nasty people, I think…Anything I can do to stop the spread of the virus, let me know…”

Enlist the citizenry to act as spies on each other. A useful tactic.

It rips the fabric of social trust.

It blows apart privacy.

It exposes people to government intervention.

It cements the UNITY DICTUM: the epidemic has only one portrait, and the population must bow before it.

An answer? A counter? More citizens must become independent reporters and publish their findings. More citizens must set up blogs and sites that act as old-fashioned street newsstands, posting the work of independent journalists and investigators.

For every ten they censor, a hundred must spring up.

Nothing is riding on this except the immediate future—freedom, slavery, medical dictatorship, a borderless planet operated as one super-corporation, the individual vs. the collective, the energy of the individual soul.

Or people can say doom is upon us and nothing can be done about it.

Or people can sit at home and suck on the lockdown lollipop.

In Ohio, there is a protest:

https://www.youtube[dot]com/watch?v=bJZyikCVmsM

https://www.youtube[dot]com/watch?v=Ev4tRS4rJU8

SOURCES:
    [1]: 5G Virus Conspiracy Theory Fueled by Coordinated Effort
    [2]: Apple and Google partner on COVID-19 contact tracing technology "
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), earthdreamer (16th April 2020), graciousb (17th April 2020), greybeard (14th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (14th April 2020), pueblo (17th April 2020), shaberon (14th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

This has been posted several times --it cant be posted too often, in my opinion
    It really highlights the dangers we face in the big picture.
    Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

anandacate (14th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), shaberon (14th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere.

Obama talking from the start until about 3:19.

The overall timeframe he mentions (from this clip only) runs from 2005 - 2024.

Hmmmmm.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

shaberon (14th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

I have noticed a phrase being continually inserted into news accounts. We must learn to accept a “NEW NORMAL”.. definitely programming.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

anandacate (14th April 2020), ClearWater (14th April 2020), earthdreamer (16th April 2020), greybeard (14th April 2020), justntime2learn (14th April 2020), norman (14th April 2020), shaberon (14th April 2020), T Smith (14th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

I was looking for an old article about a cover-up that I could not find, but this seems a bit strange about Corporate Debt:

"Since 2008, household debt levels have actually declined and are now lower than they were going into the last crash. But not corporate debt. Measured as a firm’s “net debt” compared to its EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization), corporate debt has doubled since the last crash. In 2009, the average American company owed $2 of debt for every $1 in earnings. Today, the average firm carries net debt to EBITDA of 3 to 1, and many firms — like Ford Motor, CarMax, Harley-Davidson, and General Motors — carry ratios ranging from 8 to 1, to as high as 15 to 1. Boeing, a special case because of its 737 MAX crisis, carries a ratio of 37 to 1. Over the last two decades, corporate America’s credit rating has collapsed. In the early ’90s, more than sixty companies held AAA credit ratings. Today, only two US firms are AAA rated: Johnson & Johnson and Microsoft. In 2001, fewer than one in five “investment-grade” firms were rated BBB. Today half of all investment-grade corporate debt belongs to firms rated “triple-B” (BBB) or lower. A third of those firms are rated triple-B minus (BBB-), one notch away from speculative or “junk” status."

It smells strange since the only two top-ranked companies are all about some vaccination. Especially if J&J has just been smooth sailing through a plethora of rather ghastly lawsuits and then to receive the new contract in a relatively unrealistic manner. Not too far off from how governments were apparently bilked for millions of Swine Flu doses that were never used.

The situation with most of those companies since the last round of favoritism has been in buying back their own stock, which makes nice market stats, but does nothing for the real economy, and that is where they stand as a result, deeper in debt.

So in terms of the timing, the most recent punch to the face comes when there is a noticeable world's workaround away from the dollar, national debt exceeded Gross National Product, and most corporations owed three times what they make. Then we get what isn't really a legal nationalization of the Fed, but an effective one, by loading it with unprecedented amounts of things that don't belong there, while printing a big pile of cash.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ben (18th April 2020), greybeard (14th April 2020), onevoice (14th April 2020), Sophocles (16th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    I have noticed a phrase being continually inserted into news accounts. We must learn to accept a “NEW NORMAL”.. definitely programming.
    Yes it's very prominent but we should really see it as a "variable" we can fill with what we want it to be, rather than a "constant", which is what they are trying to ram it home as.

Im thinking that in a kind of computer program algebra way.

Yea, let them say New Normal a thousand times a day, but each time you hear it, think of a GOOD new normal.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (14th April 2020), Ben (18th April 2020), ClearWater (14th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (16th April 2020), greybeard (16th April 2020), guayabal (15th April 2020), shaberon (14th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OUR PLAN VS. HIS PLAN -- Ole Dammegard
    Apr 13, 2020
    SGTreport

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/our...ole-dammegard/

"Ole Dammegard, Danish independent researcher joins Sean at the SGT Report to discuss the unprecedented, surreal situation in which most of us in the world find ourselves today.

Now in his 27th day of lockdown in southern Spain, where Ole’s been based for over 20 years, the military police are in full control and people there are subject to a 1,500 euro fine for leaving their homes if they don’t have grocery store receipts to prove where they’ve been.

He feels we’re either on the brink of the most nightmarish New World Order Scenario or something really, really amazing. In all his years, he’s never seen so much bewilderment among his fellow independent researchers. This lockdown will either become the permanent New World Order or there are mass-arrests being made of Deep State criminals and their overlords, the central banker cabal.

The first we see in the mainstream media, where people like Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci tell us that there will be no “normalcy” until the release of a vaccine for COVID-19 plus an RFID tattoo that tracks your every move.

The second, he says we would see during an imminent shutdown of the Internet, which he says will be primarily to stop the illegal cabal financial transactions, to starve them out, followed by a reboot of the global financial system, backed by gold, although like everyone else, he has zero evidence to support the rumor.

Also like many others, Ole believes the pandemic was supposed to be way worse than what we’re seeing. Last year, Ole became aware of 9/11-style operation, only much more massive called Operation Sea Eagle to take place under the guise of disaster drills on October 23th-24th. Unless exposed, it would have seen attacks on two nuclear plants in Sweden and 39 targets in five EU cities, including London, Manchester, Barcelona, Paris and Rotterdam for the purpose of disrupting the many movements seeking to exit from the EU.

Ole believes that the Event201 drill held during the same period in New York City (and the 2019 World Military Games simultaneously held in Wuhan, China) sponsored by Michael Bloomberg, Bill Gates and he World Economic Forum was a related drill driven by the same Globalist dream of a One World Government, as proposed in an OpEd by Henry Kissinger a week ago."
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (16th April 2020), earthdreamer (16th April 2020), Elainie (14th April 2020), shaberon (14th April 2020), Sophocles (16th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID-19 Meltdown and Pharma’s Big Money Win
    by Barbara Loe Fisher
    Published April 14, 2020
    https://thevaccinereaction.org/2020/...big-money-win/

"Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) told Americans on Apr. 1, 2020 that modeling reports suggested COVID-19 infections could eventually “kill 100,000 to 240,000 Americans,”1 2 3 which was considerably less than the worst case 1.7 million mortality figure the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) talked about on Mar. 13,4 and a fraction of the doomsday 2.2 million mortality figure projected by a scientist at Imperial College London.5 6 The next day, Fauci called for an all-state nationwide lockdown7 and CDC officials instructed Americans to cover their faces with cloth masks if they have to leave their homes to buy food or seek medical care.8

On Apr. 6, University of Washington modeling experts, who influenced the setting of current federal and state “social distancing” policies, lowered U.S. COVID-19 mortality estimates from the worst case 162,000 fatalities they predicted on Mar. 26 to about 82,000 deaths.9 10 Two days later, on Apr. 8, they lowered U.S. mortality estimates even further to 60,415 deaths by Aug. 4, but included the caveat “assuming full social distancing through May 2020.”11

With the U.S. economy in meltdown, this week, Dr. Fauci warned that, until a COVID-19 vaccine is available, we have to prepare for a new normal. He said:12

If back to normal means acting like there never was a coronavirus problem, I don’t think that is going to happen until we have a situation where you can completely protect the population.

If you want to get to pre-coronavirus, that might never happen in the sense of the fact that the threat is there,” but I believe with the therapies that will be coming online and the fact that I feel confident that over a period of time, we will get a good vaccine, we will never have to get back to where we are right now.

COVID-19 Deaths by the Numbers
    By Apr. 12, 2020, there had been nearly 22,000 COVID-19 related deaths reported in the U.S. population of 325 million people and over 110,000 deaths in a global population of 7.8 billion people.13 According to the CDC, most cases are asymptomatic or mild, including in children,14 unless an individual has an underlying chronic health problem like asthma, obesity, diabetes, autoimmunity, immune suppression, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or heart disease.15 16 17 18

There are large mortality variations among different countries and similar wide variations in mortality among populations living in different states in the U.S.19 At least one study published on Apr. 5 has found that air pollution subjecting individuals to long term exposure to fine matter particulates greatly increases the risk for death from COVID-19, noting that, “The majority of the pre-existing conditions that increase the risk of death for COVID-19 are the same diseases that are affected by long-term exposure to air pollution.”20

A small increase in long-term exposure to PM2.5 [fine particulate matter] leads to a large increase in COVID-19 death rate, with the magnitude of increase 20 times that observed for PM2.5 and all-cause mortality. The study results underscore the importance of continuing to enforce existing air pollution regulations to protect human health both during and after the COVID-19 crisis.

A Mar. 30 report in The Lancet estimated the overall case fatality ratio in China has been 1.38 percent, but is substantially higher in those over 60 years old.21 Recent published data from the CDC also confirms that mortality in the U.S. is much higher among senior citizens over age 65, rising to 10 to 27 percent for those over age 85.22 The CDC continues to state that individuals at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19 infection are those over age 65 and “people of all ages with underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled.”23

U.S. COVID-19 Mortality Statistics: Science or Assumptions?
    On Mar. 24, the Director of Division of Vital Statistics, National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) operated by the CDC issued a COVID-19 memo Alert with Q&A instructions informing doctors and coroners that “a newly-introduced ICD code [UO7.1 COVID-19] has been implemented to accurately capture mortality data for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on death certificates.” When determining the underlying cause of death listed on the death certificate, the memo states that:

The underlying cause [of death] depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause more often than not.

CDC officials make it clear that on cases where the death certificate indicates uncertainty about the cause of death, there likely be no follow up and the death will be listed as COVID-19:

If a death certificate reports terms such as “probable COVID-19” or “likely COVID-19,” these terms would be assigned the new ICD code [UO7.1 COVID-19]. It is not likely that NCHS will follow up on these cases.

Finally, answering the question, “Should COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?” the CDC’s memo emphasizes that lab confirmation of COVID-19 is unnecessary to list the cause of death as COVID-19 on the death certificate:

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.” [boldfaced text was boldfaced in the CDC’s Alert].

In an Apr. 9 NBC “Today Show” interview, Dr. Fauci was asked whether some deaths are being falsely counted as COVID-19 deaths when they are really due to other causes. He replied:24

There’s absolutely no evidence that that’s the case at all. I think it falls under the category of something that’s been unfortunate―conspiracy theories that we hear about every time we have a crisis of any sort. There’s always this popping up of conspiracy theories. I think the deaths that we’re seeing are coronavirus deaths and the other deaths are not being counted as coronavirus deaths… I think there’s more of a chance of missing some that are really coronavirus deaths not being counted.

Economic and Social Meltdown Continues
    More than two months after the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of COVID-19 in China as a “Public Health Emergency of International Concern,”25 which was followed the next day by the CDC’s Jan. 31 declaration of a national Public Health Emergency in the U.S.,26 it appears that the government’s pandemic planning efforts spanning four decades failed to prepare federal and state health agencies to respond quickly,27 28 29 30 31 despite federal legislation 32 that ensured substantial annual congressional appropriations to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) since 2006 for pandemic planning.33 34 Right now, COVID-19 testing kits are slowly rolling into the states but in limited quantities,35 36 and health care workers are continuing to report critical shortages of personal protective equipment (PPE) and medical supplies.37 38 39

With almost every state government following federal guidelines and either requesting or ordering residents to quarantine themselves at home – whether they are healthy or sick – families are facing unprecedented economic losses.40 On Apr. 3, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported huge declines in employment in the leisure and hospitality industries – mainly in food and beverage – but also in healthcare, social assistance, professional and business services, retail trade, and construction.41 Unemployment in the U.S. rose by almost a full percentage point to 4.4 percent, the largest over-the-month rate increase since 1975, with the number of unemployed persons rising from 1.4 million to 7.1 million in March. The BLS report said the sharp unemployment increases reflects the “efforts to contain” the coronavirus in the U.S.

Lower income families without savings and dependent upon hourly wages and part-time work in service professions are hit especially hard.42 Understaffed social service support systems are struggling to cope with significant increases in depression, spousal and child abuse, and calls to suicide hotlines.43 44 45

However, some scientists,46 47 doctors 48 and politicians 49 want quarantines to stay in effect beyond April 31, even though the managing director of the International Monetary Fund Kristalina Georgieva warned on Apr. 9 that the economic fallout of shutdowns is approaching that of the Great Depression.50

We are still faced with extraordinary uncertainty about the depth and duration of this crisis. It is already clear, however, that global growth will turn sharply negative in 2020, as you will see in our World Economic Outlook next week. In fact, we anticipate the worst economic fallout since the Great Depression.

Bill Gates Calls for 10 Week Nationwide Shutdown and Certificates of Immunity Allowing Unrestricted Movement
    In an OpEd in the Mar. 31 The Washington Post, Microsoft founder and philanthropist social reformer Bill Gates called for a nationwide federally enforced quarantine for all states that would last “10 weeks or more:”

Because people can travel freely across state lines, so can the virus. The country’s leaders need to be clear: Shutdown anywhere means shutdown everywhere. Until the case numbers start to go down across America—which could take 10 weeks or more—no one can continue business as usual or relax the shutdown.51 52

Several days earlier in a TED interview, Gates talked about how the strict social distancing and quarantine measures in place in the U.S. are designed to prevent a majority of the U.S. population from being infected with and recovering from COVID-19, which confers natural immunity and contributes to herd immunity in human populations. He also stated there will be a need for people to have “certificates” that prove they have either recovered from the infection or have been vaccinated once a vaccine is produced. He said:53

Now we don’t want to have a lot of recovered people, you know. To be clear, we’re trying through the shutdown in the United States, to not get to one percent of the population infected. We’re well below that today, but with expotentiation you could get past that three million. I believe we will be able to avoid that with having this economic pain.

Eventually, what we’ll have to have is certificates of who is a recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person, because you don’t want people moving around the world where you’ll have some countries that won’t have it under control, sadly. You don’t want to completely block off the ability for people to go there and come back and move around.

Fauci Agrees with Gates: COVID-19 Natural Herd Immunity Not Wanted
    At a Apr. 6, White House briefing of the Coronavirus Task Force, Dr. Fauci confirmed that strict social distancing and quarantine measures are at least partially in place to prevent populations from developing natural herd immunity. He said:54

One issue that’s going to be important and it has to do with somewhat of a comparison, for example, with influenza. We go through multiple cycles of influenza [and] there’s always a degree of background immunity in a population. That will ultimately happen [with COVID-19] if we get a situation where we get back to normal. Now, I hope we don’t have so many people infected that we actually have that herd immunity, but I think it would have to be different than it is right now.

In an Apr. 9 interview on National Public Radio (NPR), Bill Gates returned to the message that some “social distancing” measures have to stay in place “until we get a vaccine that almost everybody’s had.” He said:

What I’m saying, what Dr. [Anthony] Fauci is saying, what some other experts are saying, there’s a great deal of consistency. We’re not sure yet which activities should be resumed, because until we get a vaccine that almost everybody’s had, the risk of a rebound will be there. … As we follow the numbers into May and see if we can get them down to a very low level, then in parallel, this debate about which things have benefits to society and can be formatted so the infection risk is very low, which things should we resume? I do think manufacturing, construction, a lot of things we’ll do, but large public gatherings may have to wait until we have that vaccine.

Governments Make Fast Tracked COVID-19 Vaccines Main Priority
    Immediately after the Jan. 30 WHO declaration that a novel coronavirus outbreak in China posed a “public health emergency of international concern,” press releases were issued by the Gates Foundation 55 and World Health Organization (WHO)56 informing the world that experimental coronavirus vaccines already in development would be put on a fast track to licensure for global use.

On Mar. 9, WHO released its COVID-19 R&D roadmap that, according to BioWorld, had been endorsed by “400 experts” and included funding from the European Commission (37.5 million euros), German government (10 million euros) and an additional 46 million euros from the UK government, with 20 million euros going directly to the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness (CEPI) for vaccine development. CEPI committed $100 million to speed up licensure of COVID-19 vaccines but said it was trying to raise $2B more to speed vaccines to market.57

The WHO’s R&D plan stated there was an “urgent need” to fill in scientific knowledge gaps about the “basic biology” of COVID-19 infection and clinical evolution of COVID-19 and its epidemiology, as well as the need to develop appropriate animal models for research because some previous SARS and MERS vaccine studies in animals showed enhanced respiratory disease can occur in vaccinated animals after exposure to the live virus. The WHO roadmap stated, “Evaluating the potential for enhanced disease in humans is critical before [vaccines] can be assessed through larger-scale studies.” 58

By mid-March and early April, the WHO, National Institutes of Health,59 universities, 60 and global pharmaceutical corporations61 had announced development of more than 50 experimental COVID-19 vaccines.62 63 Using vitamin and supplement therapies or currently licensed prescription drugs64 65 66 67 68 69 has taken a back seat to an aggressive push to keep restrictive “social distancing” measures in place until fast tracked experimental vaccines are licensed.70 71 72

Maintaining that the only solution to dealing with the new coronavirus is universal use of a new vaccine,73 74 this single solution approach guarantees even bigger profits in the exploding global vaccine market that has doubled over the past decade from $20B in 2010 75 to $42B in 2018. 76 Dominated by the UK’s GlaxoSmithKline, France’s Sanofi and U.S. drug giants Merck and Pfizer, the vaccine market is projected to double again by 2026 to over $93B.77

There are already reports from Wall Street predicting big gains in Biotech stocks based on multiple companies developing COVID-19 vaccines and new drugs.78 One company, Moderna, which is partnering with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) headed by Dr. Fauci, has seen a 78 percent increase in its stock price since it announced in February that its experimental messenger RNA vaccine was ready for clinical trials.79 The company’s CEO has become a new billionaire overnight.80

Big Pharma Getting More Money to Deliver COVID-19 Vaccines by Late 2020 or Early 2021
    Responding to the call by public health officials to lockdown the U.S. with in-home quarantines, Congress passed the CARES Act signed into law on Mar. 27, 2020 that will cost American taxpayers over two trillion dollars. The federal legislation includes $27B for development of COVID-19 vaccines, drug therapies and purchase of pandemic medical supplies. The legislation did not include a cap placed on how much money drug companies can charge and profits they can make on the COVID-19 vaccines and drug therapies they develop with the use of money from the government. Already, there are questions being raised about just how far the price gouging will go when those COVID-19 drugs and vaccines are licensed by the FDA and recommended by the CDC.81

On Mar. 30, the HHS Assistant Secretary of Preparedness and Response announced that the government is taking steps to “speed the development and manufacturing of vaccines to prevent COVID-19.”82 The same day, Johnson & Johnson issued a press release stating that the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) had awarded J&J’s Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies $1B to establish new U.S. vaccine manufacturing capabilities and additional production capacity outside the U.S and produce a global supply of more than 1 billion doses of the COVID-19 vaccine using AdVac® and PER.C6® technologies.83 J&J plans to initiate human clinical studies in September 2020 and deliver the first batches of vaccine for emergency use authorization in early 2021.84

BARDA was created by Congress in 2006 under the Pandemic and All Hazards Preparedness Act,85 legislation that has given billions of dollars to DHHS since then to develop “bioterrorism” and pandemic influenza vaccines.86 That federal legislation also removed all civil liability from pharmaceutical companies for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines and drugs manufactured in response to declared public health emergencies, such as pandemics.87

According to a Mar. 30 Reuters report, Moderna, Inc. “also signed a deal with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The arrangements are part of the federal government’s effort to encourage drugmakers to be able to produce massive amounts of COVID-19 vaccines even before any are proven to work.”88

Earlier in March, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) headed by Dr. Fauci issued a press release on Mar. 16 announcing that a Phase1 human clinical trial conducted by Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute in Seattle has begun to evaluate an experimental mRNA vaccine for COVID-19 (mRNA-1273) co-developed by NIAID scientists and scientists at Moderna, Inc, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness (CEPI) helped fund the manufacturing of the vaccine for the Phase 1 clinical trial.89

Moderna and NIAID are conducting human trials of the experimental mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine without first conducting animal trials, which has always been an important part of the vaccine licensing process.90 On Mar. 30, Moderna stated that its COVID-19 vaccine might be read for emergency use in some people, including healthcare workers, by the fall of 2020:91

The Company further reported that while a commercially-available vaccine is not likely to be available for at least 12-18 months, it is possible that under emergency use, a vaccine could be available to some people, possibly including healthcare professionals, in the fall of 2020. Any emergency use would be subject to authorization by the appropriate regulatory agencies, based on the emergence of clinical data for mRNA-1273 that would support use of the vaccine prior to licensure.

An Apr. 3 Philadelphia Inquirer article trumpeting that “Coronavirus has created a new golden age for vaccines and Philly is at the heart of it,”92 pointed out at least part of the heavy financial investments the U.S. government has made in vaccine development through BARDA since 2006:

When the original BioShield funding ran out, Congress began a series of annual appropriations totaling about $1.5 billion a year to fund BARDA vaccine development efforts and to build up the emergency medical stockpile. A special $5 billion was appropriated for the multinational Ebola virus fight in 2015.

The [March 2020] CARES Act has multiplied those resources, splitting $27 billion between rebuilding the depleted medical stockpile and BARDA vaccine funding—on top of $6 billion appropriated for those purposes in the first anti-coronavirus bills last winter.

Experimental COVID-19 Vaccines Using Eight Different Platforms
    Coronaviruses are a group of diverse, single-stranded, enveloped RNA viruses that cause a wide range of respiratory, gastrointestinal and neurologic illnesses with varying severity in animals and humans. Most coronaviruses, including those causing the common cold, are not associated with significant mortality, with the exception of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV), which emerged in China in 2002, and the coronavirus causing Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV), which was identified in Jordan and Saudi Arabia in 2012.93 COVID-19 is referred to in the medical literature as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV2) or COVID-19.94

Drug companies and government agencies racing to be the first to license a COVID-19 vaccine, are using different technology platforms to create experimental vaccines: inactivated virus; attenuated virus; protein subunit; virus-like particle, DNA, RNA and non-replicating vector.95 Traditional vaccines contain attenuated or inactivated viruses and bacteria or proteins, as well as adjuvants, such as aluminum, to stimulate an immune response that produces artificial immunity. For example, older viral vaccines for smallpox and measles vaccine contain live attenuated viruses; injectable influenza vaccines contain inactivated viruses; the recombinant hepatitis B virus vaccine is a protein subunit vaccine, while the newer human papillomavirus (HPV) virus vaccine contains virus like particles.

For the past two decades, researchers have been experimenting with new technology platforms, notably ones that introduce foreign DNA and RNA into cells of the body, to develop experimental vaccines for SARS, MERS, HIV and other diseases but, so far, none have been proven effective and safe for humans.96

DNA and mRNA Vaccines: Flying Blind into Uncharted Territory
    Gene-based vaccines encode a viral protein from a pathogen (like COVID-19) in human DNA or mRNA. DNA vaccines deliver pieces of DNA into human cells to stimulate the immune system to create antibodies specific to pathogenic proteins without causing disease. DNA vaccines require no culture or fermentation for production and no refrigeration after production because they are made in a lab using synthetic processes, and can be produced in large quantities for less money than traditional vaccines.97

Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines inject human cells with mRNA, usually within lipid nanoparticles, to stimulate cells in the body to become manufacturers of viral proteins.98 99 In March 2020, a virologist at Imperial College London told Chemistry World that one advantage of using mRNA technology to make vaccines for humans is that, “Rather than generating proteins in a manufacturing plant and purifying them, you are getting the muscle to do the job and make the protein itself.”100 Like DNA vaccines, mRNA vaccines can be produced in the lab using faster and less expensive process than traditional vaccines. RNA vaccines can be delivered with syringes, nasal spray or needle-free into the skin (patches).

Although neither DNA or mRNA vaccines have been tested in large-scale clinical trials, an Apr. 3 article in Chemical and Engineering News highlights the breakneck speed at which COVID-19 vaccines “are moving new technologies from the computer and into the clinic at an unprecedented rate.” What should be separate pre-licensure phases for proving safety and effectiveness – preclinical animal models, clinical testing, and manufacturing – are now “happening all at once.”101

“It’s like building an airplane when you are flying,” said Inovio Pharmaceuticals CEO Joseph Kim.
    “They have been described as the vaccines of the future,” says Dan Barouch, Director of the Center for Virology and Vaccine Research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. “However, they have not yet been pressure-tested… The COVID crisis is a great opportunity for those technologies to be pushed.”
    “It will be the first time that they will be tested in so many people,” says Wim Tiest, a former vaccine developer at GlaxoSmithKline now heading up a COVID-19 program at the Belgian mRNA vaccine company eTheRNA Immunotherapies.
    But will spending lots of money to cut corners and speed up licensing of COVID-19 vaccines using experimental DNA and mRNA technology – or other types of new technology–end up putting millions of people at risk for vaccine failures and reactions leading to chronic illness?

There are nagging questions about DNA102 and mRNA 103 vaccine platforms and they are not trivial. According to a 2011 article in Harvard College Global Health Review, DNA vaccine safety concerns include potential side effects as:104

“chronic inflammation because the vaccine continually stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies;”
    “possible integration of plasmid DNA into the body’s host genome, resulting in mutations, problems with DNA replication, triggering of autoimmune responses, and activation of cancer-causing genes;”
    According to researchers at University of Pennsylvania and Duke University, mRNA vaccines also have potential safety issues:105

Local and systemic inflammation;
    Stimulation of auto-reactive antibodies;
    Induction of a potent type 1 inteferon responses, which have been associated with inflammation and potential autoimmunity;
    Presence of extracellular RNA, which may contribute to edema and pathogenic thrombus formation (blood clots).
    Top COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates Being Tested
    Following is a selection of companies identified by MarketWatch that are among those leading the race to be the first to get a COVID-19 vaccine licensed for global use:106 107

Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US). Inovio’s COVID-19 vaccine (INO-4800) is a DNA vaccine that will be tested in 30 clinical trials in the U.S., China and South Korea in April 2020. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, Inovio has partnered with Philadelphia’s Wistar Institute, Ology Bioservices, Inc. and Beijing Advaccine Biotechnology Co. in China 108 with plans to have 1 million doses of the vaccine ready for further trials or “emergency use” by the end of 2020.

Inovio received a $5M grant from the Gates Foundation to test a delivery device for INO-4800 and a $9M grant from CEPI to accelerate development of the COVID-19 vaccine. In partnership with Florida-based Ology Bioservices, Inc, Inovio secured a $11.9M contract with the Department of Defense for upcoming clinical trials and potential manufacturing of the vaccine for military personnel in the future.109

Describing Inovio’s DNA vaccine, Precision Vaccinations states:110

This one-of-a-kind platform delivers optimized DNA into cells, where it is translated into proteins that activate an individual’s immune system to generate a robust targeted T cell and antibody response. CELLECTRA uses a brief electrical pulse to open small pores in the cell reversibly to allow the plasmids to enter. Once inside the cell, the plasmids begin replicating, thereby strengthening the body’s own natural response mechanisms.

Johnson & Johnson, Inc. (U.S.) J&J is working with BARDA, which has awarded the company $1B, to develop on an adenovirus vectored COVID-19 vaccine using J&J’s Advac technology and PER.C6111 (cell line derived by transformation of embryonic retinal epithelial cells with human adenovirus type 5 E1 region gene) for production.

Phase 1 clinical trials of the J&J vaccine are scheduled for September 2020 and the company is planning to have investigational doses of vaccine available for “emergency use” by early 2021.

Moderna, Inc. (U.S.) In partnership with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Moderna’s mRNA vaccine is being tested on adults in Phase 1 clinical trials in Seattle with funding from NIAID, BARDA and CEPI. Moderna plans to have vaccine doses available for “emergency use” by the end of 2020.

Pfizer, Inc. (U.S.) and BioNTech (Germany) In a joint venture with BioNTech, Pfizer will develop and distribute an mRNA vaccine produced by BioNTech (BNT-162), expected to enter clinical testing by the end of April 2020 in Germany and the U.S. BioNTech is also testing the vaccine in collaboration with Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group in China.

Dynavax Technologies Corp. (U.S.) and Clover Biopharmaceuticals (China) China’s Clover Biopharmaceuticals has developed a protein-based subunit coronavirus vaccine candidate (COVID-19 S-Trimer) and Dynavax, a California based biotech company, is providing technical expertise and the company’s proprietary toll-like receptor 9 (TLR9) agonist adjuvant, CpG 1018 for use in Clover’s COVID-19 vaccine.

Dynavax’s CpG 1018 is a synthetic oligonucleotide adjuvant that is used in recombinant hepatitis B vaccine Heplisav-B. Dynavax is also collaborating with Australia’s University of Queensland as part of a CEPI initiative to develop a COVID-19 vaccine.

GlaxoSmithKline plc (U.K.) and Clover Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (China) GSK has an AS03 vaccine adjuvant system platform that it is making available to Australia’s University of Queensland and to Clover Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., a Chinese biotechnology company that will use GSK’s AS03 adjuvant in combination with a COVID-19 S-Trimer vaccine. S-Trimer is a trimeric SARS-CoV-2 spike (S)-protein subunit vaccine candidate.

Sanofi SA (France). Sanofi is working with BARDA to use its recombinant DNA platform to test a preclinical vaccine candidate for SARS to manufacture a COVID-19 vaccine. In 2017, Sanofi acquired Protein Sciences, which had been developing a SARS vaccine.

Novavax, Inc. (U.S.). Novavax’s COVID-19 vaccine candidate (NVX-CoV2373) is a stable, prefusion protein made using Novavax’ proprietary nanoparticle technology and the company’s proprietary Matrix-M™ adjuvant will be incorporated into it to stimulate high levels of neutralizing antibodies.112 According to Novavax, Matrix-M is a sanponin-based adjuvant that contain purified saponin fractions mixed with synthetic cholesterol and a phospholipid to form stable particles that stimulate a strong immune response and “enhancing antigen presentation in the local lymph nodes.”113

Novavax has received $4M from CEPI to develop a COVID-19 vaccine and Emergent Biosolutions, Inc. has indicated it would support contract development and manufacturing of the vaccine. The company plans to start Phase 1 clinical studies by June.

CureVac AG (Germany). CureVac, a German biotech company, which has received 80 million euros in funding from the European Commission, has developed an mRNA vaccine for COVID-19. It is planning to test the vaccine in human clinical trials (Phase 1 and Phase 2) this summer and wants to skip Phase 3 trials so the vaccine can be on the market by this fall.114

Vaxart, Inc. (U.S.). Vaxart is a California based biotech company that has a partnership with Emergent Biosolutions, InC to develop Vaxart’s oral COVID-19 candidate. Based on Vaxart’s proprietary VAAST platform, the vaccine is a room temperature stable tablet that is swallowed and provides mucosal immunity.

Sweden Refused to Lockdown
    Sweden, a country with a population of 10M people refused to lockdown its country because of COVID-19 despite heavy criticism. Although Sweden requested its citizens to stay home if sick and practice social distancing when possible, the government did not close businesses, primary schools, restaurants, shops, gyms and recreational facilities, which has prevented the country from suffering the kind of economic meltdown being experienced by most other countries.115

As of Apr. 10, 2020, Sweden has reported 870 deaths from COVID-19 and the nation’s public health agency reported that the numbers of confirmed infections are dropping.

References:
    anssen Pharmaceutical Companies, Anthony Fauci, Barbara Loe Fisher, BARDA, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Bill Gates, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CEPI, China, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Clover Biopharmaceuticals, Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness, COPD, coronavirus, Coronavirus Task Force, COVID-19, CureVac, Department of Health and Human Services, DHHS, Dynavax Technologies, Emergent Biosolutions, European Commission, GlaxoSmithKline, Great Depression, GSK, Imperial College London, Johnson & Johnson, Kristalina Georgieva, Merck, MERS, messenger RNA, Moderna, mRNA, National Center for Health Statistics, National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, National Public Radio, National Vaccine Information Center, NBC, NCHS, NIAID, Novavax, NPR, NVIC, Pfizer, S-Trimer, Sanofi, SARS, Sweden, The Lancet, The Vaccine Reaction, Today Show, University of Queensland, University of Washington, Vaxart, WHO, World Health Organization "
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (16th April 2020), greybeard (16th April 2020), pueblo (17th April 2020), Reinhard (16th April 2020), shaberon (14th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

That's pretty serious in Spain, nothing like here.

There are apparently some stand-offish remarks going between the president and a few governors about federal authority to command New York to "re-open", or California. This, of course, is instantly going to ignite a whole heap of secessionist chatter. How far that goes will be interesting to watch. It is a strange way to get into this type of debate, but I do not see where he has that kind of authority over governors.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

silvanelf (15th April 2020), Sophocles (16th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

"Opioid crisis" represents 400,000 deaths since 1999. Going back through it, Oklahoma looks like the place where a landmark precedent was set--Johnson and Johnson was on the hook for half a billion. So if we realize that Oklahoma does not exactly have 572 million people to croak for a buck apiece, then after the precedent, you might think there would be deeper hot water in more populous states. This is the actual outcome of the Oklahoma trial:

In a judgment filed Friday, state District Judge Thad Balkman revised an earlier ruling against Johnson & Johnson and told the drugmaker to make a onetime payment of $465 million — not the $572 million he had originally ordered.

Balkman's original ruling on Aug. 26 caused confusion among attorneys on both sides over his calculations and whether the $572 million represented the final amount or just one installment in a larger payment plan.

So on Friday, he revised that number. The roughly $107 million shaved off the August judgment appears to correct a math error that Balkman has acknowledged making. At a hearing last month, he said he had set aside $107.6 million to support programs treating addiction in babies exposed to opioids in the womb — when really he meant to set aside roughly $107,600.

"That'll be the last time I use that calculator," he deadpanned at that hearing.

So then in Ohio they settle "to avoid a trial" for around 20 million that is not "an admission of liability".

Washington opened suit on them right at the beginning of the year:

“The human toll is staggering,” state Attorney General Bob Ferguson said at a news conference.

On that actual day their stock went up.

This is one of two AAA companies in the country and handed a deal for a new vaccine, after slinging Duragesic fentanyl patches.

Although the maximum beneficiary of what's being done in finance is Black Rock, the enormity of this opioid thing is perhaps being defrayed into virus antics. There are thousands of these suits and only a few companies behind it. I suppose we will find a way to turn them all into saviors while the overdoses seem to keep increasing.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Sophocles (16th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #133
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

NATO 'factsheet':

Quote Russia’s Top Five Myths about NATO & COVID-19

Myth 1: COVID-19 will break up NATO

Fact: For over 70 years, NATO has kept our countries and our people safe by continuously adapting to new challenges. NATO was created to deal with crises, and we are working to ensure that this health crisis does not become a security crisis. As in our societies, some of our civilian and military personnel have tested positive for COVID-19, but NATO’s core political and military work continues. Our ability to conduct operations has not been undermined. Our forces remain ready, and our crucial activities carry on, including in our multinational battlegroups in the east of the Alliance, our maritime deployments and our missions from Afghanistan to Kosovo. We continue to deliver credible and effective deterrence and defence, while supporting national and international efforts to deal with the pandemic. NATO Allies continue to support each other in responding to COVID-19 and stand together in solidarity.

Myth 2: NATO is failing to support Allies in the fight against COVID-19

Fact: NATO is playing its part to support Allies in the fight against COVID-19. This includes facilitating the airlift of crucial medical supplies and equipment, matching requests for support with offers from Allies and partners, and delivering innovative responses. Many Allies, including the Czech Republic, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, North Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, and Spain have benefited from this support. At the request of Allies, NATO’s top commander, General Wolters, is now coordinating the necessary military support to combat the crisis and using fast-track paths through Europe’s airspace for military flights carrying medical supplies. Across the Alliance, our professional and highly trained armed forces are playing a vital role in supporting national civilian responses. This includes logistics and planning, field hospitals, the transport of patients, disinfection of public areas, and at border crossings. As we support Allies, NATO continues to deliver on its core mission: providing security and defence for almost 1 billion people.

Myth 3: COVID-19 is a weapon created by NATO

Fact: NATO is a defensive Alliance and serves to protect our almost 1 billion citizens. COVID-19 is a zoonotic disease. As confirmed by the World Health Organization (WHO), all available evidence suggests that SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus causing COVID-19, has a natural origin in animals and is not a constructed virus. As the WHO makes clear, this new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. A recent analysis of the genome sequence of SARS-CoV-2 found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory, or otherwise engineered.

Myth 4: NATO exercises spread COVID-19 virus

Fact: From the start of the outbreak, NATO has implemented robust measures to limit the spread of the virus and minimise risks to our personnel and the communities they serve. As we have communicated publicly, some NATO and Allied exercises have been modified or cancelled. These are sensible precautions, because the safety of our personnel is a top priority. NATO military medical staff remain vigilant. They are monitoring any potential impact for NATO troops deployed on operations. NATO continues to assess the situation and take all necessary measures to mitigate the spread of the virus.

Myth 5: NATO encourages defence spending at the expense of healthcare

Fact:NATO Foreign Ministers and the NATO Secretary General have expressed their sympathy and solidarity with all those affected by COVID-19, with the health care workers and others on the frontline, and with all those who are experiencing financial uncertainty or hardship. In democratic countries, setting the state budget is a complex political process reflecting social needs, as well as national political priorities. In times of crisis, our troops can play a vital public role. As we are now seeing, Allied armed forces are a crucial part of national responses to COVID-19, helping to support civilian efforts with logistics and planning, field hospitals, the transport of patients, disinfection of public areas, and at border crossings. Their health and safety is also essential to maintaining our readiness to deter threats and defend our nations. It is important that we continue to invest in our armed forces, not at the expense of public health, but to keep our people and our nations safe.

26. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Interesting to see this go from "no way it's totally not" to "well maybe..." in a matter of weeks in the MSM....

US explores possibility that coronavirus started in Chinese lab, not a market
    By Josh Campbell, Kylie Atwood, Evan Perez
    Published April 16th, 2020
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/polit...lab/index.html

US intelligence and national security officials say the United States government is looking into the possibility that the novel coronavirus originated in a Chinese laboratory rather than a market, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter who caution it is premature to draw any conclusions.

The theory is one of multiple being pursued by investigators as they attempt to determine the origin of the coronavirus that has resulted in a pandemic and killed hundreds of thousands. The US does not believe the virus was associated with bioweapons research, and officials noted that the intelligence community is also exploring a range of other theories regarding the origination of the virus, as would typically be the case for high-profile incidents, according to an intelligence source.
    The theory has been pushed by supporters of the President, including some congressional Republicans, who are eager to deflect criticisms of Trump's handling of the pandemic.

An intelligence official familiar with the government analysis said a theory US intelligence officials are investigating is that the virus originated in a laboratory in Wuhan, China, and was accidentally released to the public. Other sources told CNN that US intelligence hasn't been able to corroborate the theory but is trying to discern whether someone was infected in the lab through an accident or poor handling of materials and may have then infected others. US intelligence is reviewing sensitive intelligence collection aimed at the Chinese government, according to the intelligence source, as they pursue the theory. But some intelligence officials say it is possible the actual cause may never be known.
    How did coronavirus break out? Theories abound as researchers race to solve genetic detective story.

Joint Chief of Staff Chairman Mark Milley acknowledged this week that US intelligence is taking "a hard look" at the question of whether the novel coronavirus originated in a lab. "I would just say, at this point, it's inconclusive although the weight of evidence seems to indicate natural (origin). But we don't know for certain," Milley told reporters on Tuesday.

Asked about the intelligence, which was first reported by Yahoo and Fox News, President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that the US is "doing a very thorough examination of this horrible situation that happened" but refused to discuss what he had been told about the findings.

The lab theory has been denied by the Chinese government and many outside experts have also cast doubt on the idea, CNN has previously reported.
    "China's position has been clear on the origin and transmission routes of the novel coronavirus," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian said Thursday. "The head of the World Health Organization has repeatedly stated that there hasn't been any evidence pointing to the virus being lab-created. Many renowned medical experts around the world have also described theories such as 'lab leaks' as lacking any scientific proof."

A source close to the White House coronavirus task force also cautioned that "every time there is an outbreak someone proposes that the virus or other pathogen came out of a lab." One official called the way China has handled dealing with the virus "completely reprehensible" -- and intelligence investigators are determined to build a fuller picture of how it originated.

The Washington Post has reported on State Department cables from 2018 demonstrating concerns about the safety and the management of the Wuhan Institute of Virology biolab. When asked about those cables, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo -- who has continued to call the coronavirus the "Wuhan virus" -- did not dismiss them, but neither did he say that they show any legitimate linkage to Covid-19.

"The Chinese Communist Party didn't give Americans access when we needed it in that most timely point at the very beginning," Pompeo said earlier this week. "Then we know they have this lab. We know about the wet (fresh food) markets. We know that the virus itself did originate in Wuhan. So all those things come together. There's still a lot we don't know, and this is what the President was talking about today. We need to know answers to these things."

Some of the officials said the US intends for China to pay a price, but recognize the US has to be careful not to inflict a cost on China before the pandemic is under control and until they have more information about its creation.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Salv8tion For This Post:

pueblo (17th April 2020)

28. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

The agenda appears to be "Lets see how far we can push the sheeple to manipulate them about even through the most ridiculous of circumstances and instructions!! Below captures that thought very well I thought!

An unofficial recap of the official Coronavirus guidelines:

1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.

2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one, it can save you, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well.

3. Stores are closed, except those that are open.

4. You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. Same applies to doctors, you should only go there in case of emergency, provided you are not too sick.

5. This virus is deadly but still not too scary, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster.

6. Gloves won't help, but they can still help.

7. Everyone needs to stay HOME, but it's important to GET OUT.

8. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, but there are many things missing when you go there in the evening, but not in the morning. Sometimes.

9. The virus has no effect on children except those it affects.

10. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…

11. You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you can also get sick without symptoms, have symptoms without being sick, or be contagious without having symptoms. Oh, my..

12. In order not to get sick, you have to eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand and it's better not to go out, well, but no…

13. It's better to get some fresh air, but you get looked at very wrong when you get some fresh air, and most importantly, you don't go to parks or walk. But don’t sit down, except that you can do that now if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant (but not too old).

14. You can't go to retirement homes, but you have to take care of the elderly and bring food and medication.

15. If you are sick, you can't go out, but you can go to the pharmacy.

16. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house, which may have been prepared by people who didn't wear masks or gloves. But you have to have your groceries decontaminated outside for 3 hours. Pizza too?

17. Every disturbing article or disturbing interview starts with "I don't want to trigger panic, but…"

18. You can't see your older mother or grandmother, but you can take a taxi and meet an older taxi driver.

19. You can walk around with a friend but not with your family if they don't live under the same roof.

20. You are safe if you maintain the appropriate social distance, but you can’t go out with friends or strangers at the safe social distance.

21. The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours, no, four, no, six, no, we didn't say hours, maybe days? But it takes a damp environment. Oh no, not necessarily.

22. The virus stays in the air - well no, or yes, maybe, especially in a closed room, in one hour a sick person can infect ten, so if it falls, all our children were already infected at school before it was closed. But remember, if you stay at the recommended social distance, however in certain circumstances you should maintain a greater distance, which, studies show, the virus can travel further, maybe.

23. We count the number of deaths but we don't know how many people are infected as we have only tested so far those who were "almost dead" to find out if that's what they will die of…

24. We have no treatment, except that there may be one that apparently is not dangerous unless you take too much (which is the case with all medications).

25. We should stay locked up until the virus disappears, but it will only disappear if we achieve collective immunity, so when it circulates… but we must no longer be locked up for that?

I do not know original author, but thank you!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Basho (16th April 2020), ClearWater (16th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th April 2020), Delight (16th April 2020), gini (19th April 2020), graciousb (17th April 2020), greybeard (16th April 2020), justntime2learn (16th April 2020), mokosh (16th April 2020), Patient (17th April 2020), Phoenix1304 (18th April 2020), pueblo (17th April 2020), T Smith (18th April 2020)

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Here's an interview with Bobby Kennedy, Jr., from a day or two ago. It starts at 44:00, Link at bottom.

He doesn't talk much about Gates (which you can find devastatingly on his Instagram, or here https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/04/ro...f2cU_yaRPZwnJe

But he does go deeply into Fauci and the CDC and the way vaccines are developed and pimped out to the public. Unbelievable the garbage they put into our veins, our children's veins. And most of us stick out our arms. What is wrong with us? I'll answer it: They not only don't teach us how to think, but teach us how NOT to think.

According to Bobby, they've severely undermined the health of a whole generation of children, now adults. And it goes on...

After listening to this, tell me you'll ever go near a vaccine again? Or that you won't beg those you love to stay far away from them?

https://player.captivate.fm/episode/...-32f84141d276/
    Last edited by Caliban; 16th April 2020 at 17:53.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Gemma13 (16th April 2020), graciousb (17th April 2020), greybeard (16th April 2020), Phoenix1304 (18th April 2020), T Smith (18th April 2020)

32. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LOOK YOUR CHILDREN IN THE EYE": DAVID ICKE DISCUSSES THE DANGERS OF ACQUIESCING TO POWER

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Caliban (17th April 2020), pueblo (17th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fall of the Cabal, COVID-19 - Full HD Documentary

May have been posted before but well presented
    Chris

Janet Ossebaard from the Fall Cabal channel returns to shed some light on the current Covid-19 pandemic. Be sure to watch this to the very end! And also watch her first Documentary (The Fall of the Cabal): https://youtu.be/5kZ-nnj5XmI

Please support this amazing Dutch lady and her Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthJ...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Patient (17th April 2020), pueblo (17th April 2020)

36. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    Whether you want to admit it or not, Alex Jones has been calling it mostly correct from Jeffrey Epstein on...It is blatantly obvious there is an agenda behind the virus. While we may disagree as to that agenda, it is important to weigh and consider all angles. I no longer dismiss some of his information.
    Years ago he often said the U.S. was headed toward "Chinese style censorship'' and how right that turned out to be. ''Full spectrum dominance'' as the Dept of Defense calls it, is upon us.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

greybeard (18th April 2020), justntime2learn (17th April 2020), pueblo (17th April 2020), Ratszinger (18th April 2020), shaberon (18th April 2020), T Smith (18th April 2020)

38. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,593 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Fall of the Cabal, COVID-19 - Full HD Documentary

May have been posted before but well presented
    Chris

Janet Ossebaard from the Fall Cabal channel returns to shed some light on the current Covid-19 pandemic. Be sure to watch this to the very end! And also watch her first Documentary (The Fall of the Cabal): https://youtu.be/5kZ-nnj5XmI

Please support this amazing Dutch lady and her Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthJ...

youtube-dl says:

Quote ERROR: unable to download video data: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

for https://youtu.be/5kZ-nnj5XmI

39. The Following User Says Thank You to gord For This Post:

shaberon (18th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1 7 17 26 LastLast