+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 8 18 26 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,398 times in 1,674 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Cui Bono? What's the real agenda?

Quote Posted by Sophocles (here)
    NATO 'factsheet':

...As confirmed by the World Health Organization (WHO), all available evidence suggests that SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus causing COVID-19, has a natural origin in animals and is not a constructed virus.
    Ahh... this statement is an oxymoron... (they couldn't come up with a more convincing fact to supposedly debunk the myth?) that's exactly how you construct a "gain-of-function" virus, but using animal cells... Just sayin'

2. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

shaberon (18th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,398 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by Salv8tion (here)
    Interesting to see this go from "no way it's totally not" to "well maybe..." in a matter of weeks in the MSM....

US explores possibility that coronavirus started in Chinese lab, not a market
    By Josh Campbell, Kylie Atwood, Evan Perez
    Published April 16th, 2020
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/polit...lab/index.html
    If the MSM media is beginning to pimp the narrative that the virus originated in the Wuhan lab, that's likely because the narrative is dangerously close to exposing the CDC, WHO (i.e. Gates Foundation)--and specifically Tony Fauci's involvement. Regardless of its veracity, this smells like a deflection.
    Last edited by T Smith; 18th April 2020 at 18:04.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

greybeard (18th April 2020), Phoenix1304 (18th April 2020), shaberon (18th April 2020), Soda (19th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,180 times in 3,983 posts

A doctor in Manila has published a cited paper which appears to conclude that the chance of man-made origin is not Chinese or American, it is Chinese and American. In other words, it was a joint research program that only a few years ago worked up "an extremely lethal SARS-like coronavirus that demonstrated the ability to infect human cells." His conclusion is that it was an accidental, not intentional release.

If WHO (and Cambridge, etc.) is saying it jumped from animals, but the nearest research we can find is a project of two countries, that might be where to look, both bickering at each other, leaving a dual role unthinkable.

Israel's Channel 12 says there was "disease threat intelligence" shared by the U. S. with Israel and NATO in November, and no one did anything.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

graciousb (23rd April 2020), greybeard (18th April 2020), Patient (21st April 2020), silvanelf (18th April 2020), Soda (19th April 2020), T Smith (18th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Im still of the mind that it is a natural virus not man made, at least in the West

If it was a weapon its not that effective.
    Not claiming im right -- a may be so.

Looking at the way the statistics are collated, the numbers actually dying of the virus are less than those who died last year.
    The media are using phrases such as "associated with"not registering the virus as the main cause but contributing to.
    So the figures are hyped.
    Whatever lockdown is Draconian and not necessary.
    This will lead to more deaths than any virus.

Chris
    Ps if you compare the total deaths now with the total deaths of this period last year.
    How much more is it actually?
    A few thousand -- a much larger population to take into account too.
    Last edited by greybeard; 18th April 2020 at 18:15.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Matthew (19th April 2020), shaberon (18th April 2020), T Smith (18th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (19th April 2020), greybeard (18th April 2020), justntime2learn (19th April 2020), pueblo (21st April 2020), shaberon (18th April 2020), T Smith (18th April 2020), Zionbrion (19th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

The following vid by the Next News Network (new to me) features a captivating and passionate doctor. It packed a punch for me. We've had Out of Shadows and now the bad news again about vaxxing and G5. Is it all connected and we should be taking action? Or are we still confused? Uncertain. Misinformed. Misdirected? God only knows, but I'm on the verge of revolt or bolt. I'm afraid I'll be in the dissident camps with the likes of the good doctor.

"Dr. Rashid Buttar BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (19th April 2020), Kryztian (19th April 2020), shaberon (18th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Another thing going on in the UK that is puzzling me. Why are we clapping the NHS? It is right and just to applaud NHS workers, but that is not the same thing. Virtually everyone has reason to thank good nurses, doctors and paramedics. But if we are to praise large organisations for how effectively they have dealt with the coronavirus crisis, we should be clapping vigorously for retailers like Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Waitrose and Morrisons, who have responded nimbly to sudden extra demand for one of life’s basics – food. We should give only rather tepid applause for the efforts of the NHS to look after another of life’s basics – health.

As its name suggests, the National Health Service is there to serve the health of the nation. In this crisis, the roles have reversed – it is seen as the duty of the nation to serve the NHS. "Protect the NHS. Save lives", says the slogan, in that rather surprising order. Children are made to recite it like a prayer. How are we to do this?

We are told (ordered?) that we must help the NHS by avoiding hospitals and surgeries. The Government’s policy of lockdown is in significant part dictated by the demands not of patients, but of the NHS, and by its lack of adaptability and readiness.
    Still catching up with this thread! Happy, I totally agree. Since you posted this, it has become institutionalised, every Thursday at 8pm there is this absurd behaviour of clapping and pot banging, suggested by government of course. Like the bell ringing Boris wanted on Brexit day. Public schoolboy horse****. They also brought out a badge that read 'CARE' this week too. Excuse me while I heave. When I'm not feeling so horrified at what is unfolding with state control I laugh out loud at the Ministers dodging questions and the totally (deliberately?) baffling narrative. Today I see footage of (actually now illegal) crowds on London Bridge clapping along with the Police. Still crowds on the tubes and 15,000 a day flying in from the US, China, Italy and Spain. Surely we're all getting cognitive dissonance?

As you say, who doesn't care about the NHS frontline workers and the others in public facing jobs, but do we even know what's true any more? See the vid I posted a few mins ago.

I feel like the grinch of lockdown because I know people mostly have their hearts in the right place but I'd like to put a sign in my window that reads "why didn't you care for and appreciate the NHS when you voted for Boris last December?". We have the government we deserve as I feared we would when I wept over Corbyn's loss. Which I still think was a fix. Did you see the crowds that rallied around that man? The result made no logical sense. Now, conveniently, we have a new creep in charge of Labour making it once again the alternative Tory party. We had our chance and lost it (or had it stolen).

I won't be following any of their bloody directives if I can help it or believe a word they say. I must get out to a tree and do yoga again tomorrow to ease this deepening anxiety!!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

graciousb (23rd April 2020), greybeard (19th April 2020), pueblo (21st April 2020), shaberon (18th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Im still of the mind that it is a natural virus not man made, at least in the West

Not claiming im right -- a may be so.
    Part of the point of the research is that it is not "a weapon", it is just research. This particular coronavirus is remarkably un-weaponlike; it seems to me that if you wanted to make a killer, it would be something else from the beginning. So far, it seems to me that "natural U. S. origin" or "lab accident" are as likely as "natural Chinese origin", and "intentional weapon" is very unlikely. If WHO, et al, want to push "natural Chinese origin", then we have double reason to question that.

Someone would have to explain to me why all varieties are here in the states, plus, what was it doing at a Biogen meeting which can be shown to have spread it nation-wide, it would take a pretty heavy defense to show me that it was not already here last year in the guise of "vaping lung disease", "pulmonary complications", etc.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd April 2020), greybeard (19th April 2020), silvanelf (18th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

I would argue the opposite, that it has been very effective. They got the entire world to shut down, small business are being destroyed, it appears to be the final prick to destroy the economy(so they can replace with a digital currency that can be 100% surveilled, and my guess would be over 90% of people will now willingly take a vaccine along with a ‘digital certificate’. Its the globalists wet dream.

I don’t think releasing a virus with say a 30% death rate would really work for what I see as the end game because the transmission would slow drastically as people would die to quick to spread it...but this way now there is an invisible boogeyman for years to come

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd April 2020), greybeard (19th April 2020), justntime2learn (19th April 2020), Matthew (19th April 2020), shaberon (19th April 2020), silvanelf (19th April 2020), Soda (19th April 2020), T Smith (19th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #150
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)

I would argue the opposite, that it has been very effective. They got the entire world to shut down, small business are being destroyed, it appears to be the final prick to destroy the economy(so they can replace with a digital currency that can be 100% surveilled, and my guess would be over 90% of people will now willingly take a vaccine along with a ‘digital certificate’. Its the globalists wet dream.

I don’t think releasing a virus with say a 30% death rate would really work for what I see as the end game because the transmission would slow drastically as people would die to quick to spread it...but this way now there is an invisible boogeyman for years to come
    Yes I agree with your overall take on this -- I just meant that the virus itself is not a big killer and its not the virus that caused the lockdown.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

justntime2learn (19th April 2020), Matthew (19th April 2020), shaberon (19th April 2020), T Smith (19th April 2020), Zionbrion (19th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

If it is a weapon it doesn't have to be a weapon of death in the WWII conventional sense. Some countries will come out of the lock-down with more or less freedom than others... Meanwhile Japan is currently experiencing a resurgence of virus infection that is threatening their health service (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-52336388). UK government's anthem is "Save the NHS". Its the kind of war nature might wage on us. And if it is some kind of weapon by a humans hand, then I can't think of one national government that would benefit from: authoritarian lock-down, cash stress to all countries, a shift to national protectionism. One or two of those things, but not all of them. Lets hope its just careless Wuhan Lab. cowards, otherwise the lock-down effect, caused by human hands, becomes a very horrible thought. I live in hope. Watching it in real time, but I expect to be relieved or more worried in a month or two

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd April 2020), greybeard (19th April 2020), justntime2learn (19th April 2020), leavesoftrees (20th April 2020), shaberon (19th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

You could call it an effective "mild weapon" if the intention is to push governments out of the way, so international cartels can operate without restriction. This is certainly not for the benefit of any government, since those are only tools. Since many do not like to be used that way, the modern intention seems to be to make them ineffective, at least in the western sphere.

63/75 of the largest American cities do not have the means to pay their bills. A municipality is a corporation, which means it can be broken up in court and the assets handed to creditors. The federal government is not and can not.

World Order is really more of a dis-order, since the method of the IMF and World Bank is also to privatize what would usually be public resources and infrastructure.

It seems to me the same agenda is rolling forward and the disease is no longer even noteworthy, underwhelming, we will soon be going around in a fairly blank, jaded slump with no plague to justify it, instead seeing scavengers taking more and more of what the government probably should have in its control. It's something like a timer, with all of the corporatized cities for example, one knows that the model of "infinite growth" is just going to burn its false parameters and crash.

Was there a frightened crowd somewhere who begged the government to close things? Or did they just turn into supporters after the fact?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd April 2020), graciousb (23rd April 2020), greybeard (19th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Joseph Farrell, on Thursday, read from an article he'd like to know more about, and more about the speculations made in it.

Fort Detrick was closed, indefinitely, last August. The reasons given seem flimsy to the writer and Farrell.

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM APRIL 16 2020

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

silvanelf (19th April 2020), Sunny (20th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Rep Dan Crenshaw from Texas is smart, strong and articulate

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Chester (19th April 2020), ClearWater (19th April 2020), greybeard (19th April 2020), justntime2learn (19th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Richie reviews the UK papers as usual AND
    reports on how Alphabet Inc, Deep Mind, DARPA and Google are behind Oxford University's development of a vaccine for coronavirus. Do NOT miss this show.

Love peace and joy to all!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Hermoor (19th April 2020), Ioneo (20th April 2020), Jayke (20th April 2020), pueblo (21st April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), toppy (20th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

Richie is always a good listen. He's been doing admirable work for many years. Sad to hear on today's show that he thinks the writing is on the wall for his show and similar alternative media broadcasts.

The Oxford University and Google links are more disturbing developments. The whole abomination goes so deep and so far.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 19th April 2020 at 23:48.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

graciousb (23rd April 2020), greybeard (20th April 2020), Jayke (20th April 2020), pueblo (21st April 2020), Sunny (20th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (20th April 2020), Tintin (22nd April 2020), toppy (20th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #157
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not wishing to go down the thread drift path, but Mark Windows is a regular guest on Richie's show. He's been putting out some really good material recently on the whole COVID-1984 topic. I'm surprised his 'Windows On The World' channel doesn't have far more subscribers.

Today, amongst other things, Mark was drawing pertinent parallels with writings in the Nag Hammadi scrolls. It seems like we are all stuck inside an enormous historical washing machine that just relentlessly keeps on repeating itself.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

greybeard (20th April 2020), Jayke (20th April 2020), toppy (20th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Both Oxford University and Imperial College have been fingered as bent as boomerangs in this COVID-1984 scamdemic.

And now this from the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52374653

A brief summary is the British government has decided to throw lots of money at Oxford and Imperial so that they find a vaccine in record time.

The rest of the article is full of holes too.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

greybeard (21st April 2020), shaberon (21st April 2020)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

For the first time, distributors are being paid to pick up oil.

The dispute with OPEC's production recently was a bit of a struggle to keep U. S. shale oil in business.

The longer oil remains cheap, the more small producers will go bankrupt.

So this is also a running agenda which is using the current situation to make "a bold new step".

On the receiving end, we find that areas like Lombardy and Wuhan were exceptionally terrible in terms of air pollution. But since the restrictions, in India, the Himalayas can be seen from the country for the first time in thirty years.

As to whether the pollution can be shown to have aggravated fatalities in those first areas, and then perhaps a cleaner India will be less afflicted, I am not sure.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd April 2020), Hermoor (21st April 2020)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

I'm wondering if anyone saw this video and if you have comments on it as to whether you think it is real..... It is taken in the white house Brady room and has a few people including the Fox News White House Correspondant(sp) talking about whether the whole thing is a scam.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ike-flu-video/
    Last edited by TravelerJim; 21st April 2020 at 23:49. Reason: notification of responses through email

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

justntime2learn (22nd April 2020), norman (21st April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1 8 18 26 LastLast