+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst 1 20 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

1. Link to Post #581
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Found this interesting tidbit:

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), DeeMetrios (15th November 2021), Franny (20th November 2021), Gwin Ru (15th November 2021), Ivanhoe (15th November 2021), meat suit (15th November 2021), Pam (15th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #582
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Quote Posted by Richard S. (here)

This was shown to be a hoax in June:
    https://hoaxeye.com/2021/06/30/an-ea...-cartoon-1930/
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2021), Brigantia (19th November 2021), Ewan (19th November 2021), Franny (20th November 2021), Gwin Ru (15th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #583
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    Quote Posted by Richard S. (here)

This was shown to be a hoax in June:
    https://hoaxeye.com/2021/06/30/an-ea...-cartoon-1930/
    Yes it's certainly not authentic but well done nevertheless.
    For me the interesting part is who posted the video.

It's good ol' Dimitri Khalezov from 9/11 fame.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ewan (19th November 2021), Franny (20th November 2021), gord (15th November 2021), Gwin Ru (15th November 2021), mountain_jim (15th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #584
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,841 times in 2,591 posts

Not sure if this sad story was posted before or not.

MY DAD’S STORY – C*VID DIDN’T KILL HIM
    *disclaimer — I am not a medical professional and don’t claim to be. I am simply sharing our story and the events we saw play out before our eyes.

First of all, I want everyone who reads this story to know that in all things we as a family believe God is sovereign. While we do believe my dad should have walked out of that hospital if he had received proper treatment, we also believe that the Lord could have healed him if he so desired, outside of any medicine. We find comfort in knowing that, and truly believe the Lord allowed us to see the plan of the enemy to help others, save lives, which in turn can save souls for eternal glory. This blog post is going to get long, so I’m sorry for that, but the Lord unveiled everything to us in His perfect timing, and each part is so critical to understand. So please read it all even if you watch the information at a later date. *below is a picture of us four girls with my mom and dad.

Second of all, and just as important, I am writing this blog post for EVERYONE, as we do not want to add to the narrative of us vs. them. This is not about vaxxinations, but yet it will be made about that. My dad was not vaxxinated, and we wouldn't have done it any other way even now, and if you want to put your hope and trust in a vaxxine and think this could have been avoided if we had done so, then that is your opinion. But, I have had hundreds of messages saying they or someone they knew was fully vaxxinated and yet still got covid, was hospitalized, or died. We are hoping to help EVERYONE. We don't care what personal decision you have made. We love you and want everyone to hear our story of what we went through in case you are in our shoes one day. Even if you disagree now, my prayer is that this information will be in the back of your mind if you need it.

Read the rest at the link
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Brigantia (19th November 2021), ClearWater (17th November 2021), DaveToo (17th November 2021), Ewan (19th November 2021), Franny (20th November 2021), Gwin Ru (17th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021), wondering (19th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #585
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,765 times in 5,531 posts

Default Prof. Norman Fenton | Online lecture November 17, 2021

This is a really excellent summary and statistical analysis featuring the usual suspect conflations which we are all now very familiar with.

Duration: approx 25mins

Summary:

In this lecture I talk about our ongoing analysis of the latest data published by the Office for Nat Statistics on mortality by vaccine status. The reason this data is incredibly important is because it potentially provides us with the simplest and most objective way to determine the overall risk-benefit of the Covid vaccines, namely the comparison of all-cause mortality between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

What I will show you is that there are so many inconsistencies and missing information in the data – as is the case for most studies into covid vaccine effectiveness - that few conclusions can be drawn other than that it provides no real evidence that the benefits outweigh the risks.

But before I present these results I provide some background and context for thw work we have been doing on Covid stats
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Agape (19th November 2021), Apulu (19th November 2021), avid (19th November 2021), Bill Ryan (19th November 2021), Brigantia (19th November 2021), Ewan (19th November 2021), Franny (20th November 2021), Gwin Ru (19th November 2021), Journeyman (19th November 2021), Pam (19th November 2021), wondering (19th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #586
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,366 times in 4,614 posts

Austria going under full lockdown from Monday and compulsory CoV 19 vaccinations from February:

Austria to go into full lockdown as Covid cases surge

Full national lockdown to be imposed in Austria from Monday, for maximum 20 days ( they say).
    There will be legal requirement to get vaccinated from February 1, 2022.

Czechia, Germany, Netherlands and Slovakia likewise announced partial lockdowns and restriction access for the unvaccinated.

Hungary has counted record 11 289 new daily cases

and Russia announced record of 1254 death , 3rd day in row.

😒

Sounds serious, no doubts the rest of EU will follow the same drill adding more of compulsory booster shots.

But is this going to prevent “the 5th wave”?

Is there any proof Covid 19 does not spread among the already vaccinated equally ?

Are the governments acting “on faith”?

Namaste 🙏

Does booster buzz rhyme
    with Bastet under bus
    the best Booz

or is at all about “loving kindness and compassion”.

👁

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2021), Brigantia (19th November 2021), DaveToo (19th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Franny (20th November 2021), Gwin Ru (19th November 2021), Journeyman (19th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #587
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Austria going under full lockdown from Monday and compulsory CoV 19 vaccinations from February:

I suspect this is a desperate move in reaction to the rebellion that the Austrian government is facing from their police and military that I posted about here yesterday; copied below.

They can't enforce a lockdown on the unjabbed, so they're imposing it on everyone.

Edit to add - good luck to them on imposing forced medical procedures on the populace - Austria, of all places.

This is hopeful news about Austria's draconian lockdown. This is a French news source that I've not come across before so I can't vouch for it, Infodujour.

"Austria rises against health dictatorship

Police and military refuse to control health passes in the name of "freedom and human dignity." They will join a large demonstration against compulsory confinement on November 20, 2021 in Vienna.

Just days after Austrian Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg decided to confine unvaccinated people, politicians and unions call for a vast uprising against this unique freedom-killing measure.

The leader of the Freedom Party (FPÖ) Herbert Kickl, called for a "mega-demonstration" on November 20 in Vienna.

Shortly thereafter, Austrian Armed Forces Union (FGÖ) president Manfred Haidinger followed suit and joined in in a letter published on 14 November. He intends to "defend fundamental rights and freedoms". The FGÖ specifies that "everyone" is authorized to demonstrate, even in the event of confinement!

The monitoring obligation imposed by Home Secretary Karl Nehammer has already been rejected by the police union. In addition, the Union of Austrian Armed Forces announces that they will participate in this large gathering in Vienna.

The panicking government

This is a resounding slap in the face for the government which, according to Austrian media, is showing more and more panic.

The chairman of the Social Democratic Trade Unions (FSG) and the Police Union, Hermann Greylinger, left no doubt in an interview that the police feel unable to carry out such checks, according to the weekly Wochenblick.

Manfred Haidinger (FGÖ) adds in his letter: “We hereby clarify that participation in assemblies is a particularly protected legal right and that it is also taken into account in the draft ordinance currently available. Participation and travel throughout Austria is permitted." However, unvaccinated people are advised to travel by private transport.

The letter finally recalls that "the ban on a meeting planned by citizens as well as the ban on a gathering of political parties have been declared illegal" by the Vienna Administrative Court."
    Last edited by Brigantia; 19th November 2021 at 15:22.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Agape (19th November 2021), avid (19th November 2021), Bill Ryan (19th November 2021), DaveToo (19th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Franny (20th November 2021), Gwin Ru (19th November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), wondering (20th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #588
    Thanks

I am just getting bad feel out of these “news”, well news it is and know I’m not the only one. Heard from some friends in the Czech Republic back in August saying the atmosphere is weird but no one can exactly put finger on it.
    It seemed to be pacifying back in August though, now it’s coming back with vengeance.

Not in contact but my intuition after what’s happened with Austria is that it’s all little “cold n dark”. Like the fear is back ..
    fear that took grip on couple generations before us.
    Fear of Nazi takeover in 1939, then communists in 1948.
    The “loyal citizen” under oath to do as obliged to do, perhaps reporting on each other already ?
    Obliged not to help those without mask, vaccination and boosters.

If it’s the government who imposes this as “law” many people turn stupid after some time or if it lasts too long. They take natural immunity and resistance to zero levels,
    people like babies, turn numb and helpless against it.

It seems rather unlikely that Austria would have “one of the lowest vaccination rates” in the EU. 2/3rds of citizens is not that “low”. Austria has always been clean and orderly. The distances in EU are rather small compared to India or the US.

Everything there is tightly interconnected and coordinated.

If this all happened say around 2000, people would panic more in my opinion and they’d be more active about it.

After 20 years subduction with computers, cell phones and internet media, pampered with choicy delicacies from all around the globe, the best fashion shops and comfort of material abundance getting them under oath wasn’t that difficult it seems.
    Of course “they had to work for it”, work overtime in last ten years and what I know of friends. Just work with no foreseeable way out, pay the insurances, pay the taxes, pay back to the system holding them prisoners.

I bet they censor social media too nowadays or watching very close, each other’s backs.

When a sign of opposition is automatically interpreted as sign of revolt, any kind of democracy is on the verge of extinction.

And they are not alone, the world is watching, following these developments,
    eventually the tide recedes and what comes next:

either another monster wave of controls
    or broken waves of consciousness creating bigger resentment and chaos.

If the “snippets of Covid RNA” are essentially everywhere,
    why injecting with more of it.

Afraid I’m cross posting from another thread even, luckily did not post this to “extreme measures in Australia”.

🍵

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2021), Brigantia (19th November 2021), DaveToo (19th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Franny (21st November 2021), gord (19th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), wondering (20th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #589
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Full national lockdown to be imposed in Austria from Monday, for maximum 20 days ( they say).

Czechia, Germany, Netherlands and Slovakia likewise announced partial lockdowns and restriction access for the unvaccinated.

😒

Sounds serious, no doubts the rest of EU will follow the same drill adding more of compulsory booster shots.

Is there any proof Covid 19 does not spread among the already vaccinated equally ?

Namaste 🙏

Does booster buzz rhyme
    with Bastet under bus
    the best Booz

👁
    I wonder if there's significance in Austria leading the way in the implementation of an authoritarian approach? For many, it will bring about obvious comparisons with the 30's and the period up to and after the Anschluss.

If this entire exercise is a massive false flag, in that existing national governments and power structures are going to play the villain, create the chaos and then our 'saviours' step in with the Ordo they planned all the time, Austria could be the perfect country to pick.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (19th November 2021), Brigantia (19th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Franny (21st November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), wondering (20th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #590
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Covid19: peaceful humans in Berlin being attacked by POLICE merks

https://t.me/c/1293747145/124474

video from Germany,
    on the streets against Covid-Dictatorship
    and blown away by water
    Last edited by Rainbowheart; 19th November 2021 at 18:16.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rainbowheart For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (19th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Franny (21st November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #591
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,176 times in 1,357 posts

I am just getting bad feel out of these “news”, well news it is and know I’m not the only one. Heard from some friends in the Czech Republic back in August saying the atmosphere is weird but no one can exactly put finger on it.
    It seemed to be pacifying back in August though, now it’s coming back with vengeance.
    You know, that's just how it feels in Britain too. I thought it was the days getting shorter and winter around the corner, but... everyone seems down at heart, fed up, worn out... and like you say, you can't put a finger on it.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (19th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Franny (21st November 2021), Gwin Ru (19th November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Tintin (19th November 2021), wondering (20th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #592
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Full national lockdown to be imposed in Austria from Monday, for maximum 20 days ( they say).

😒

OK let's put on our thinking caps and analyze the following graphs really carefully.

I am presenting two sets of graphs; the first set in this post and the second set in my next post.

The data that is being plotted is from official world health sources (for what it's worth).

In each of the first set of graphs I have deliberately frozen the time to a particular date
    for each country when the last wave of cases was basically over with the vaxxes starting up.

So let's examine carefully what we see.
    For each country we may see 1-3 waves of cases in addition to the start of the 'vaccine' rollout.
    Remember these initial waves occurred when there was maximum fear mongering about the deadly virus.
    They also occurred when almost EVERYONE belonged to the dreaded, dirty, terrorist group of NON-VACCINATED people.
    During this time when few could boast as being vaccinated, we see something incredible.

First we see waves of Covid-19 cases spontaneously begin, reach a peak and then spontaneously begin to decline until there are virtually no cases!
    Were miracles occurring in each of these countries?
    How could it have possibly happened?

Rub your eyes and look again closely.

VACCINES weren’t saving the day, yet in each country wave after wave, incredibly,
    case numbers dropped like a stone!!!
    And case numbers dropped irrespective of lock downs.
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words. These pictures are worth a million words!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Euro 1.png
Views:	22
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	47943  

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2021), Brigantia (20th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Franny (21st November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), wondering (20th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #593
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Now let's look at the second set of graphs.

Here we see the vax campaign in full swing.
    Percent double-vaxxed range from 22-77% with most at 50% or higher.

One would think that with such high vax rates they would deliver a crushing blow to any
    possible new wave.

After all, previous to the vaxxes, case numbers could take care of themselves, with no medical intervention.

Strangely, we see the exact opposite effect!
    In almost every one of these countries we see Covid-19 case numbers exploding to their highest numbers!

Vaccines and the booster shots will have no impact on these waves. Period.

So we must ask ourselves:
    1. What is the point of getting vaccinated?
    The vaxxes haven't stopped infection, instead they have actually made matters worse!

2. What is the point of implementing vaxx passports (from a health perspective) when the vaxxed are just as infectious as the unvaxxed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Euro 2.png
Views:	22
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	47944  

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Agape (20th November 2021), Brigantia (20th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Journeyman (20th November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), wondering (20th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #594
    Thanks

DaveToo: thanks for posting those graphs. Since this is so timely and on topic,
    I need to pick on this question straight away.

I found this video of French microbiologist who is Nobel price laureate some time ago and as I was once aspiring student of biology, microbiology and medicine in my youth and a student for life as it comes,
    I have to say that his opinion completely resonates with mine.

The point is not that “vaccination is wrong”, the point is we should not have started vaccinating before the epidemics is dealt with and over.
    Inserting more viral material to the already existing sea of viral material only satiates the particular RNA strand soup and fuels mutability.

It’s adding fuel to the fire while we do not have developed well working anti-viral treatment so far , the best of them work for some people while others do equally well with oregano oil and vitamins once they get infected and symptomatic.
    In short we do not have target treatment available

but [on earth] , vaccines are NOT A TREATMENT.

If someone has had TBC recently, you don’t give them TBC vaccine as precaution or treatment, they require prolonged treatment to get rid of TBC which is particularly difficult to get rid of but we don’t say the patient are out of TBC till they are and do not decline treatment to them !

Professor Luc Montagnier, French virologist and Nobel price winner on vaccinations creating new variants:

I think this video summarized the message very well and it’s all about the logic.

Now decisions taken by politicians, technocrats or leaders of pharma industries who jumped straight to the idea of vaccination as a cure to the problem ,
    people who understand technical or political logic far better than I do but know very little about bio-logic or their cells works from starters miss that logic to the point.

Even by going back to what has happened in Wuhan at the beginning points out there are unknowns in the game where it concerns the origin of the virus and how it behaves , for what reason did it kill so many people in short time - it was winter when the epidemics started - how did it get out to all continents and countries in such a fast time and high transmission rate , almost unheard of speed in my opinion etc.

I don’t like to sound like a disaster but I don’t think that vaccination is the right answer to the problem, at this time.

If dissemination of virus is unavoidable and while millions of people proved to have natural immunity, cases should have been treated as required.

Wanting to spare ourselves the trouble” and get over the disaster fast or easy we are instead co-producing ourselves more suffering.

And it being global problem at this point there is no “individual salvation” available until someone develops target treatment.

But perhaps it is all about politics (?)🙏🌟🙏

Big bad psy-ops ?

Yes why Austria and the rest of well fed civilized world are getting the most cases.

I dare to say I know why.

But should I say no one will appreciate that kind of response.

Goes back to the fatty pork and other animal sources fats, believe me or not.

Check high cholesterol rates in populations worldwide for last decades but those are only very small markers.
    I was in Europe for almost ten years between 2005 and 2016 and very close to the IKEM ( Institute of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Prague 4) because of my mum who was both medical professional and in and out patient.
    So I know the state of health in the society and how it evolved and not everyone disclose it or are in medical records but they are sufferers,
    estimated 60% are overweight, 60-80% suffer from metabolic diseases of many kinds,
    number of respiratory diseases among children and young people in cities increased from 30% to 45% in last 15 years and so forth.
    Talking of real people /patients in circulation , not artificial numbers of “passed tests”. Talking of people who require daily medication , sometimes expensive medication to live their everyday, usually discretely and for years.
    Hospital care turned costly , people are being sent home 3 days after complicated surgeries unless in acute state to save those costs, lack of beds etc.

Medical personnel running to other countries for being underplayed.

Doctors spending hours everyday filling papers for insurance companies.

People paying more and more for their medicines.

It’s not regional or limited to one country, it is a wide spread problem dealt with “under table”.

Coronavirus spreads through chain of predators and prey in animal kingdom binding to specific proteins and lipids,
    if people’s bodies are fully satiates with those,
    aren’t we a “yummy host”?

🙏

Afraid to say I can’t find the original video message of Prof Luc Montagnier immediately, the search is flooded with disputes and controversial statements already but will try to find it later. Thx for patience 🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 20th November 2021 at 08:11.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Brigantia (20th November 2021), DaveToo (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #595
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

😒

Namaste 🙏

Does booster buzz rhyme
    with Bastet under bus
    the best Booz

👁
    I wonder if there's significance in Austria leading the way in the implementation of an authoritarian approach? For many, it will bring about obvious comparisons with the 30's and the period up to and after the Anschluss.

If this entire exercise is a massive false flag, in that existing national governments and power structures are going to play the villain, create the chaos and then our 'saviours' step in with the Ordo they planned all the time, Austria could be the perfect country to pick.

There may be something to it but I’m not a politologist and those who know do not say.
    One thing I’ve recalled from the memory on the Velvet Revolution that started in Prague, followed by the great fall of the infamous Berlin war and spunk the biggest avalanche of freedom and transition to democracy in Europe in 1989 ( I was 16 back then) and from what my parents knew on deeper inside,
    the “revolution” as it seemed to outside world and transition of power were planned years and years ahead, with utmost cautions and help of western intelligence agencies. It would have never ever happened without their help or solely “by people’s power” as shown in media outlets.

From intel perspective though the whole operation was considered “frail” still many years after and there was awareness of the risk that the operation could “flip” and people - especially the middle and older generation- would reject the idea of freedom because capitalism would be too costly and complicated to them and for being quite fixed on their comfort zones and food habits. Comfort zones that included free education and healthcare, state payed pensions for every worker including mothers who never worked etc. Of course the currency rates could never compare back then so those people learned to be satisfied with “middle way approach to consumption”.

From my perspective, the operation was worth every risk ..
    we were the first to get out of the shadow.
    Right in the year 1989/90 our school team attended young conference in The Hague UN quarters and I’ve breathed my first air of freedom.
    Truly, I never wanted to return under the shadowy cover we seemed to live in.

4 years later I flew to India, on my own, to study with almost no means and experienced still greater freedom, spiritual and secular and it takes us all a lifetime to understand the value of freedom to our lives.
    I’ve happened to study in Tibetan monastery and lived here within the exile community for many years and there is so little I can say or do about the situation of Tibetans in modern China without compromising the truth and “their truth”.

But this hit me right to the nose, 2 days old news:

Austrian city swears in first communist mayor

I don’t know much about it but from simple Wiki source, the comm party of Austria seems to be one of worlds oldest communist parties , established as German-Austrian comm party in 1918.
    Everyone else “followed”. The Nazi party was considered the elite , far above the commies and had far bigger outreach and powers in their hands well before the end of WWII.

I am sure you all know about it from your side of matters. Now, common underlying factor to the recent Covid 19 pandemics and all the above is militarization of power.
    Of course no communists can win or flip the situation in EU or the US nowadays though they have influential hands in Northern Europe,
    countries like Finland, Sweden and Norway keep them in bay but they always look for help and inspiration to the East , to Russia and China , not surprisingly.

On the other hand, “nationalistic parties” with military power have better chance to stand global pressures of today because everyone is militarizing heavily.

Deescalation of the global power conflict/s would lead to optimal solutions for all,
    in my best and only opinion but so far,
    we can’t see it happen.

In sum, “it’s a new world (ahead) if you can take it”. If we can take it. Without killing each other and the rest.

🙏🌟🙏

Sorry if I said something stupid but the lunar eclipse last night was powerful though partial.

Purely speculative and hypothetical question since this is about Covid 19 begs, are people who have been infected with Covid 19 and/or vaccinated against it going to be more “combat ready”?
    More aggressive or less aggressive , after some time , in matter of years ?

Does anyone know now ?

Are they going to be more obedient, better fighters ?

I doubt that today’s governments would do anything to destroy their people’s gene pool and human power.

It’s definitely readying us for something or trying to.

//
    Last edited by Agape; 20th November 2021 at 10:52.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Brigantia (20th November 2021), DaveToo (20th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Journeyman (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #596
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

DaveToo: thanks for posting those graphs. Since this is so timely and on topic,
    I need to pick on this question straight away.

I found this video of French microbiologist who is Nobel price laureate some time ago and as I was once aspiring student of biology, microbiology and medicine in my youth and a student for life as it comes,
    I have to say that his opinion completely resonates with mine.

The point is not that “vaccination is wrong”, the point is we should not have started vaccinating before the epidemics is dealt with and over.
    Inserting more viral material to the already existing sea of viral material only satiates the particular RNA strand soup and fuels mutability.

It’s adding fuel to the fire while we do not have developed well working anti-viral treatment so far , the best of them work for some people while others do equally well with oregano oil and vitamins once they get infected and symptomatic.
    In short we do not have target treatment available

but [on earth] , vaccines are NOT A TREATMENT.

If someone has had TBC recently, you don’t give them TBC vaccine as precaution or treatment, they require prolonged treatment to get rid of TBC which is particularly difficult to get rid of but we don’t say the patient are out of TBC till they are and do not decline treatment to them !

Professor Luc Montagnier, French virologist and Nobel price winner on vaccinations creating new variants:

I think this video summarized the message very well and it’s all about the logic.
    I agree with you absolutely Agape.

But the problem is that you are thinking with reason and as if their intent is to actually help people.

The psychos behind this are pure evil. This entire plandemic was never about a 'virus' and finding a 'cure'.
    It is far far bigger than that.

Most people in the world don't realize we are currently in a fight for the
    survival of the human species.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Agape (21st November 2021), Brigantia (20th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (20th November 2021), Ewan (20th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (20th November 2021), Pam (20th November 2021), Reinhard (20th November 2021), wondering (20th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #597
    Thanks

Well I wish that at least 50% of people started to think with reason at this point and before it’s too late , whether they’ve been vaccinated or not instead flying like blind bats straight to the honey pot trap.

At this point, they’ve been essentially offered creation of prison state by their noble governments , all with green passes and never ending chain of vaccinations ahead to guide them to better future.

I’ve noticed there’s been protests this weekend in all major cities in Europe and “riots” but that’s absolutely insufficient and not right. Breaking cars and bikes and burning shops won’t help.
    There needs to be organized, outspoken, well reasoned movement against the current Covid policies , let the smart leaders come out and talk to people without fear and without facemasks.

Anyone so dumbed to step out without “the mask” and breathe little bit of chilly air that you breathed all your life , for a little bit a flue risk are hypocrites.

If they don’t want to breathe and just keep dying in their safe mansions instead they are not any sort of inspiration and leadership for people.

Why locking self in as an example of hypocrisy?

For the knack-knacks of global web stricken by delusional paranoia I’m nowhere close to Europe, I’m in northern India since April 2019 now and can’t move from the spot because I was human trafficked from Uruguay /South America to Finland in 2018 and offered re-education and arranged marriage.

I am pure and spiritual being with long history of education in my life and no one has ever suffered by me.

I will never consent to any dirty treatment or a step towards one, with more disrespect to my body , speech and mind.

I was born pure soul and will leave as such.

If I could make it this far , alone and against power of the sickos I hope you can stand up for yourself people, at this time and free your souls from the slavery to ignorance and discrimination .

Bill posted all about these protests in another thread in the same section. See what happens today but fearing its insufficient

🙏🕊🕊🕊

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), DaveToo (21st November 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), gord (21st November 2021), Nasu (28th January 2022), Reinhard (21st December 2021)

35. Link to Post #598
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,765 times in 5,531 posts

Default Prof Norman Fenton interviewed by Maajid Namaz on LBC Radio

[my title - TQ]: Statistical anomalies and miscategorisation/misclassification of vaccine efficacy based on all-cause mortality analysis

Hugely important 8 minute segment from this interview where Norman Fenton goes into the data analysis and discovers some alarming inconsistencies.

Norman Fenton explains the results of a new report that analyses the latest ONS data on mortality of vaccinated v unvaccinated.

Also in the Avalon Library as both mp4 and mp3 files.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2021), DaveToo (7th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), gord (10th December 2021), Gwin Ru (7th December 2021), mountain_jim (7th December 2021), Reinhard (21st December 2021), Richard S. (8th December 2021), wondering (7th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #599
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,415 times in 8,339 posts

Operation Mind Control - The OMICRON Trigger

https://www.brighteon.com/51edb184-9...a-22545b495a29

you can skip the first 15 mins if you are on the fly.

Omicron is not the name of a virus, it's a command, probably embedded in some people as far back as the 80s or 90s.

And anyway, you DO have to wonder why they suddenly decided to use such a big fancy word for a variant.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (10th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), jaybee (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (10th December 2021), Nasu (28th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #600
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,415 times in 8,339 posts

The advocate approach.

https://t.me/right_on_radio/5069

But I think it's even more clever and complicated than that, too.

I think even the saline solutions are varied, with some having other strange ingredients, all tracked back thorough the NHS database as an information feedback loop.

They probably are so evil that they figured, "hey if we're killing them anyway, let's do some useful science while we're at it".
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (10th December 2021), Ewan (11th December 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (10th December 2021), Nasu (28th January 2022), Reinhard (21st December 2021), Sunny (11th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst 1 20 30 31 LastLast