+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 12 31 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Of the people who died of this the most are pretty old and riddled with other diseases. Thats are the facts i know.
    Well, maybe not. I posted this earlier today:

~~~
    This is interesting. Either the virus is changing, or people are.

(Meaning, 'younger' people may be over-confident about being 'immune', and aren't taking nearly enough care not to become infected. And many 'younger' people have poor diets, poor lifestyles, and compromised immune systems, too.)

~~~
    North Carolina says 43% of people diagnosed with Covid-19 are ages 25-49

Dr. Mandy K. Cohen, secretary of the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS), announced Friday that 43% of people diagnosed with Covid-19 are ages 25-49. So far, 29% are age 50-64 and 20% are age 65 and up, Cohen said.

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Why has it not reached other cities in China? Why almost no deaths in Russia? Or Africa?
    I totally agree about other areas of China. There almost certainly have to be Italy- and Spain-sized outbreaks in remote areas that aren't being reported.

Re numbers in Russia and Africa — wait a few weeks. (If Russia is reporting honestly.)

All the graphs do this, in all countries (and states, and cities)... it's just a matter of time.

1. The tests arent reliable according to David Icke so far as i know.
    2. That young people test positive for Covid 19 is not a problem. It only becomes a problem when they get really sick or die.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

East Sun (4th April 2020), gini (4th April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th April 2020), wondering (5th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Mypos,

Many people are wary of 5G and vaccines. But there is no well researched evidence that has been carefully vetted ( Jon Rappoport is not a credible source) that will work as solid evidence that they have anything to do with corona virus. Conflating this virus with 5G and vaccines is a mere distraction.

Don't let your own rightful suspicion of 5G and vaccines be used by crackpots trying to leverage it to make money on YouTube. One physical virus is bad enough. YouTube scammers and fantasy prone individuals have created several more mind viruses.
    I dont think Rudolph Steiner and Bruce Lipton are crackpots on youtube who want to make money....

If you look at the hotspots Wuhan and Lombaria you see 5G and mandatory vaccins. That is no evidence but what is evidence these days? Nothing is too be trusted. And its very suspicious that in the hotspots of Covid 19 we have these things, dont you think?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Earth Angel (4th April 2020), gini (4th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), wondering (5th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by graciousb (here)
    The purported reason for the lockdowns and draconian measures are based on causes of death on death certificates, would we agree? The WHO and CDC are now the go-to entities on the matter would we agree? See this link from the CDC and please share it as far and wide as possible. Page two last paragraph on left they give guidance on how to denote cause of death on certificates and state NO TEST RESULTS ARE NECESSARY to denote Covid 19 as cause. So the stats that shut the world down , destroyed businesses and harmed lives..are not accurate
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf
    I read the paragraph graciuosb refers to a bit differently.

I read it to say that where there has been a test for SARS Covid-2 and that test is positive, then the death certificate can, and perhaps should, state the cause of death as Covid-19. (SARS Cov-2). But, where there has not been a positive test for SARS Cov-2, because no test was given for whatever reason, then under the totality of the circumstances and taking into account the decedent’s co-morbidities, the death certificate may state the probable cause of death was Covid-19, if that can be stated to a reasonable degree of medical certainty: which is very subjective opinion, upon which reasonable medical minds can differ.

It seems to me, then, that if a test was given and it is negative, the cause of death cannot and should not be stated as Covid19.

So, if I was drilling down on this, I’d want to see how many deaths were labeled Covid19 when there was a negative test or when no test was given. From that you can begin to determine the extent, if any, to which deaths have been labeled Covid19 when they were not

If the tests were negative, the person died from something else. And any claim it was Covid19 would be false.
    Thank you for this. Good questions and argument, but all of this argument presupposes that the test itself is reliable; according to the inventor of the PCR method it is not reliable for this application:

What type of test is being used? According to CDC, it is the PCR test...

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...t/testing.html
    Quote CDC has developed a new laboratory test kit for use in testing patient specimens for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes COVID-19. The test kit is called the “Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time Reverse Transcriptase (RT)-PCR Diagnostic Panel.
    Who invented the PCR method? It was invented by Kary Mullis... who died when and how?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis
    Quote Mullis died of pneumonia on August 7, 2019 at age 74 in Newport Beach, California
    Quote Kary Banks Mullis (December 28, 1944 – August 7, 2019) was an American biochemist. In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith[4] and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year. His invention became a central technique in biochemistry and molecular biology, described by The New York Times as "highly original and significant, virtually dividing biology into the two epochs of before PCR and after PCR."
    Is the test reliable? Here’s an article arguing what the problem is with using PCR to identify the ebola virus... the same problems apply to covid-19 virus identification...

http://transmissionsmedia.com/the-eb...is-unreliable/
    Quote The Ebola Test’s Inventor Says The Test Is Unreliable, March 2014

he Ebola test: let the test’s inventor speak
    Amidst the hysteria about Ebola, one stubborn fact sits like a rock: everything depends upon being able to accurately diagnose Ebola in each patient.

And then it follows: you must examine the test that is being used to diagnose Ebola. Is it accurate? Does it have flaws? Is it being applied correctly?

Because, if there is a serious problem with the test, the whole house of cards collapses. The entire narrative about Ebola is fatally flawed.

Last week, when a man was admitted to a hospital in Dallas, the CDC held a press conference. CDC Director Tom Frieden stated that this patient had been diagnosed with Ebola—with a test that is “highly accurate. It’s a PCR test of blood.” (see the 2m06s mark in the video of the press conference.)

This is, indeed, the test of choice for Ebola.

However, as I’ve written, the PCR test has problems. It is open to errors. One of those errors occurs right at the beginning of the procedure:

Is the sample taken from the patient actually a virus or a piece of a virus? Or is it just an irrelevant piece of debris?

Another problem is inherent in the method of the PCR itself. The test is based on the amplification of a tiny, tiny speck of genetic material taken from a patient—blowing it up millions of times until it can be observed and analyzed.

Researchers who employ the test claim that, as a result of the procedure, they can also infer the quantity of virus that is present in the patient.

This is crucial, because unless a patient has millions and millions of Ebola virus in his body, there is absolutely no reason to think he is sick or will become sick.

So the question is: can the PCR test allow researchers and doctors to say how much virus is in a patient’s body?

Many years ago, journalist John Lauritsen approached a man named Kary Mullis for an answer.

Source-1: For a brief excerpt from John Lauritsen’s article about Kary Mullis, see Frontiers in Public Health, 23 September, 2014, “Questioning the HIV-AIDS hypothesis: 30 years of dissent,” by Patricia Goodson. (See also this.)

Source-2: For John’s 1996 article in full, see “Has Provincetown Become Protease Town?”

“Kary Mullis… is thoroughly convinced that HIV is not the cause of AIDS. With regard to the viral-load tests, which attempt to use PCR for counting viruses, Mullis has stated: ‘Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.’ PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.”
    Kary Mullis is a biochemist. He is also a Nobel Prize winner (1993, Chemistry).

And oh yes, one other thing.

Mullis invented the PCR.

That’s why he won the Nobel Prize.

Mullis’ answer was succinct: “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.”

Translation: the PCR test can’t be used to say how much virus is in a person’s body.

Dr. Kary Mullis

Therefore, the CDC’s gold standard for testing Ebola patients says nothing about whether they are sick or will become sick. It says nothing about why some patients do become sick.

And the other problems with the test are significant as well: errors in carrying out the highly sensitive procedure; lab contamination of the sample taken from the patient; choice of a sample that is not a virus at all, or is the wrong virus.

And upon this foundation of sand, the whole “Ebola epidemic” is being foisted on the public.

In analyzing so-called epidemics and their causes for 27 years now (starting with my first book, “AIDS Inc., Scandal of the Century”), I have often pointed out that the diagnostic test is the key—unless people want to jump to conclusions and spread fear and walk down the wrong road, while patients die for reasons other than the stated causes—including misdirected and highly toxic medical treatment.

Again, I point that out now.
    by Jon Rappoport
    How accurate is the test? ...and other problems (but read the whole 20 page, referenced, article by David Crowe) https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

Quote Finally, on March 5th 2020 some Chinese scientists dropped a bombshell. According to their analysis, based on reasonable assumptions for asymptomatic people
    (e.g. contacts of other cases), “the false-positive rate of positive results was 80.33%”.[26] This is based on a mathematical analysis using reasonable assumptions for the actual prevalence of the virus, and the performance of the test.

The best case, with the most optimistic assumptions, was still more than 40% false positives.
    Thank you for your post and the information you provided.

But, no my points do not presuppose that the tests are reliable. That is a different analysis and requires different proof than what I was speaking to.

Part of what I would drill down on is the reliability question. However, one should start with their own data points and dismantle their claims using their data, protocols and conclusions. Then take it to the next level and show that the tests are not, or may not be, reliable after their credibility is crushed or suspect.

You hoist them up by their own pittards before you kick their asses.
    Last edited by Satori; 4th April 2020 at 15:17.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Joe (4th April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), T Smith (7th April 2020), wondering (5th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Biill you invited comments about the title wording.

I think the title wording contradicts itself. I don't trust the statistics... because I've learned the actual mainstream science of PCR tests, exosomes and the true nature of the particles called virus.
    Yes, I agree (in my role of trying to be an organized librarian here! ). Your suggestion was fine, but just a little long for a thread title. The problem is that on many devices, long titles can't be properly seen. So I squeezed it to:
    Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)
    Thank you but I think it still gives the wrong impression.... SORRY.... the sentence basically says "Don't trust the statistics or the science.." NOT TRUE. We "Don't trust the statistics from the LACK of good science behind the so called 'tests'"
    Last edited by waves; 4th April 2020 at 16:10.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Mypos (4th April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), Satori (4th April 2020), T Smith (7th April 2020), wondering (5th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

And oh yes, one other thing.

Mullis invented the PCR.

That’s why he won the Nobel Prize.

Mullis’ answer was succinct: “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.”

Translation: the PCR test can’t be used to say how much virus is in a person’s body.
    Mullis won the Nobel Prize. Now what? Does it mean that Mullis' opinion represents the ultimate truth?
    Beware of the logical fallacy of an "Appeal to Authority":
    Quote Insisting that a claim is true simply because a valid authority or expert on the issue said it was true, without any other supporting evidence offered.
    https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/...l-to-Authority

David Crowe forgot to mention that the Chinese authors of that paper withdraw their article, because:
    "However, the false-positive rate of positive results in the screening has not been reported up to now."
    In other words, their central assertion was made up out of thin air. Oops.

How accurate is the test? ...and other problems (but read the whole 20 page, referenced, article by David Crowe) https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

Quote Finally, on March 5th 2020 some Chinese scientists dropped a bombshell. According to their analysis, based on reasonable assumptions for asymptomatic people
    (e.g. contacts of other cases), “the false-positive rate of positive results was 80.33%”.[26] This is based on a mathematical analysis using reasonable assumptions for the actual prevalence of the virus, and the performance of the test.

The best case, with the most optimistic assumptions, was still more than 40% false positives.
    Quote [WITHDRAWN: Potential false-positive rate among the 'asymptomatic infected individuals' in close contacts of COVID-19 patients].

Abstractin English, Chinese

Ahead of Print article withdrawn by publisher. Objective: As the prevention and control of COVID-19continues to advance, the active nucleic acid test screening in the close contacts of the patients has been carrying out in many parts of China. However, the false-positive rate of positive results in the screening has not been reported up to now.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Rawhide68 has asked me to kindly post this on his behalf, as he was unable to. (My duty as a neutral moderator! )
    The Creation of a False Epidemic, with Jon Rappoport

1 April, 2020

"A step‐op is one in which the bad guys keep going, one intrusion after another. It isn't just West Nile, it's West Nile, then SARS, then Bird Flu, then Swine Flu. It"s all one package, with the idea, in this case, that they'll slowly wear down the resistance and people will buy in, will buy the story, the lie. They want to people to OBEY. That's the whole essence of this op. OBEY. It isn't only about fake epidemics and getting vaccines. It's about operant training in OBEYING. Get it? In general. Obey us. We command, you go along."
    ~ Ellis Medavoy in interview with Jon Rappoport, from The Matrix Revealed

By Catherine Austin Fitts

Jon Rappoport has been covering the allegations and events regarding the coronavirus and Covid-19 since they first hit the headlines. Check out his columns at his website NoMoreFakeNews.com.

Jon just recorded three episodes that he wanted to make available to the public. Here they are!

PART I: HOW IT STARTED

• Listen to the Interview MP3 audio file
    • Download the Interview MP3 audio file

PART II: THE MEDICAL CIA, COVERT OPS

PART III: THE TRUE GOAL OF THE FALSE PANDEMIC

Jon has been busting lies of the medical cartel for many decades and has built very significant evidence regarding the use of medical phenomena to engineer control and a fundamental change in our governance system and to centralize wealth.

Jon Rappoport's Website: NoMoreFakenews

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

graciousb (7th April 2020), Rawhide68 (5th April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), Yoda (5th April 2020), Zanshin (5th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,170 times in 3,982 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    This makes the normal number of deaths in NYC about 203 on any given day
    It was a good mathematical estimate, but the reported average is 419, someone passes every nine minutes. This may include patients from outside the city, so the population average method doesn't work.

I am not sure where to put this, but, I am curious about tracking my "locked" state versus relatively open Sweden, who has close to the same population.

A week before lockdown, we had about a hundred cases. By the time it started about a week ago, we had 1,500, compared to Sweden's 3,500; Sweden had about a hundred at the beginning of March, and now reports 6,000 to our 2,400. So there is about a two week headstart for them in terms of outbreak. They passed the same "ramp" of 1,500 to 2,400 from around March 18-24, which is about a week. So in this early stage, it appears to take a week to get 900 or a 1,000 cases, regardless of following the Swedish model or American. This is not a total lock, we just have many businesses and gatherings stopped and can only go out during the day in limited, distant numbers.

I know that doesn't question the statistics, but regardless of what's behind it, I think they are an accurate list of sick people. Perhaps a better category would be "communicable pulmonary diseases", perhaps in the severity level requiring hospitalization, so we would be looking at how serious the whole related group is, related in terms of human travel and exposure to others.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Rawhide68 (5th April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), silvanelf (6th April 2020), wondering (5th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

Also here in Germany there are more and more who question the governmental actions taken:

Here a Google translation:
    (Source: http://beatebahner.de/lib.medien/akt...mitteilung.pdf
    Updated press release from the specialist law firm BAHNER from April 3, 2020
    Beate Bahner, specialist lawyer for medical law from Heidelberg, announces a lawsuit against the corona regulation Baden-Württemberg: The measures taken by the federal and state governments are blatantly unconstitutional and violate a multitude of fundamental rights to an unprecedented extent of citizens in Germany. This applies to all Corona regulations of the 16 federal states. In particular, these measures are not justified by the Infection Protection Act, which was quickly revised just a few days ago. Week-long restrictions on going out and bans on contact based on the darkest model scenarios (without taking factual-critical expert opinions into account) as well as the complete closure of companies and businesses without any evidence of infection risk by these businesses and companies are grossly unconstitutional.
    The available figures and statistics show that the corona infection is harmless (or presumably has already passed) in more than 95% of the population and therefore does not pose a serious risk to the general public. In contrast, the risk groups of the elderly and people with pre-existing diseases (approx.4.5% of the population) must be taken into account: These people must be protected by appropriate measures both by the government and by the risk groups themselves: for example, through locks the old people's homes, by clarifying the transmission routes (only by droplet infection), by hygiene measures and distance regulations, and in particular by self-protective measures for these vulnerable people, even in the weeks of the epidemic. The medical staff in clinics, doctor's surgeries, old people's homes and nursing services must be supplied with all the necessary material, which the Federal Government has not been able to do to date!
    Beate Bahner explains that she will go to the Federal Constitutional Court:
    The radical measures taken by the government to ban people from going out and contact 83 million people and to paralyze almost the entire economy for many weeks are not justified by the development of the figures, nor by studies, nor by past experience. The really necessary measures, however, have still not been implemented, as the various lawsuits from clinics, old people's homes and medical practices show. There is also a need for more tests on people who have a lot of exposure to the risk group: these are the caregivers and family members, including the children, who want to visit their relatives. The supermarket employees who have contact with hundreds of people every day are urgently to be tested.
    Samples of the population are also required to determine the actual (probably many times higher) number of infections and thus the actual (probably many times lower) percentage of the serious and most serious diseases of the corona virus. The percentage of fatal course of Covid19 was determined by experts to be only 0.1% (this is one person out of 1,000 infected and therefore comparable to a severe flu epidemic). Above all, it urgently needs an
    Autopsy of the people who died on / with Corona to determine what actually caused these mostly old people with mostly many illnesses to actually die. A fair presentation of the death toll is also needed, because around 2500 people die each day, including around 900 people a day in nursing homes. 900,000 people die in Germany every year! A correct scientific approach and correct information for people are finally needed!
    In particular, the Federal Minister of Health Spahn must finally take the measures - which have so far been neglected - to which his ministry was recently obliged in the new version of the Infection Protection Act: The immediate securing of the supply of necessary medical devices, laboratory diagnostics, aids and the supply of objects of personal protection and products for disinfection!
    The shutdown, which has been unique for 70 years and to which the Infection Protection Act expressly does not authorize, seriously violates the constitutional principle of
    Proportionality and the constitutional obligation of the state to protect civil liberties and the health of citizens. This government action destroys all the principles of our constitution and our constitutional state, which we celebrated so proudly a few months ago with the 70th anniversary of the Basic Law.
    Beate Bahner: “I am really horrified and do not want to reproach myself for not acting as a lawyer and for not defending the rule of law with all the means at my disposal! Because the consequences of the shutdown for society that
    The economy, democracy and especially human health will be devastating! "
    The lawyer demands: This shutdown must be ended immediately!

Profile:
    Beate Bahner has been admitted to the bar for 25 years and is the owner of the BAHNER specialist law firm in Heidelberg. She was successful three times before the Federal Constitutional Court with her constitutional complaints about violations of professional freedom.
    Beate Bahner is the author of five medical law books and numerous articles and contributions. Her last book deals with the topic "Law to Combat Corruption in Health Care".
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), gini (5th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Khadija (12th April 2020), onevoice (5th April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), Satori (5th April 2020), silvanelf (6th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    This makes the normal number of deaths in NYC about 203 on any given day
    It was a good mathematical estimate, but the reported average is 419, someone passes every nine minutes. This may include patients from outside the city, so the population average method doesn't work.

I am not sure where to put this, but, I am curious about tracking my "locked" state versus relatively open Sweden, who has close to the same population.

A week before lockdown, we had about a hundred cases........

I know that doesn't question the statistics, but regardless of what's behind it, I think they are an accurate list of sick people. Perhaps a better category would be "communicable pulmonary diseases", perhaps in the severity level requiring hospitalization, so we would be looking at how serious the whole related group is, related in terms of human travel and exposure to others.
    Yes as you wondered, any post just citing and comparing 'reported' statistics belongs in the Covid19: Global reports, news and updates thread.

The appropriate members of this thread are those who completely disagree with all the statistics due to the invalidity of the 'test' we share an understanding of, that makes you different from us because you do believe the statistics.

However, we would welcome your observations about how your country seems to be handling it differently than nearby countries you have knowledge of.

Thank you.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Mypos (5th April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Mypos,

Many people are wary of 5G and vaccines. But there is no well researched evidence that has been carefully vetted ( Jon Rappoport is not a credible source) that will work as solid evidence that they have anything to do with corona virus. Conflating this virus with 5G and vaccines is a mere distraction.
    AutumnW - could you possibly expand on the evidence you have examined to support your conclusion that Jon Rappoprt is not credible?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Reinhard (5th April 2020), ryanfraser (14th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xhudT0Ssnt4/

Australian man explains origins of a viral infection.

Love peace and joy to all!
    P.S I borrowed the video link form Annandacate's post.
    Last edited by gnostic9; 5th April 2020 at 04:01.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Maybee (5th April 2020), onawah (5th April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), Zanshin (5th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

This man be a stupid idiot with no real knowledge of biology and virus! Don't believe!

24. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by Mark Tuahmen (here)
    This man be a stupid idiot with no real knowledge of biology and virus! Don't believe!
    Mark - would you care to support your eloquent critique with any ---- anything at all???

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

silvanelf (6th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Quote Posted by Mark Tuahmen (here)
    Mark - would you care to support your eloquent critique with any ---- anything at all???
    He already explained with "with".
    Last edited by Tangri; 5th April 2020 at 07:46. Reason: Bolding
    Love and Hope

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Zanshin (5th April 2020)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

I stumbled on this video earlier today. It's apparently a leaked video from the Hubei province of China (same province Wuhan is in), and the animals there are starting to act very, very odd.

Huge flocks of crows circling over areas, fish jumping out of rivers and lakes...comments suggest it may be due to a huge number of bodies. Crows are carrion eaters and are known to circle over soon-to-be-dead bodies (like flies, they know when you're about to die), and rumors are circling around that the dead are so many, that they're being stored in underground networks, kind of like the catacombs of Paris. It could explain why crows cluster over certain areas, though that seems nefarious of me, since the bodies would be far beneath the city. I can't imagine the crows could smell that.

As for the fish, some comments suggest they're jumping due to the water becoming anaerobic, which could be indicative of bodies being dumped.

It's also entirely possible that this is due to the 5G rollout, that supposedly is taking place in Wuhan. Just some food for thought.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

ClearWater (5th April 2020), DaveToo (7th April 2020), gini (5th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Rawhide68 (5th April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), Snoweagle (5th April 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tam (here)
    I stumbled on this video earlier today. It's apparently a leaked video from the Hubei province of China (same province Wuhan is in), and the animals there are starting to act very, very odd.....
    I see nothing believable about that 'report' and lots of red flags. It's embedded in a purely agenda driven propaganda filled video which is revealed by the fear porn thumbnails within it.

It seems like a poor attempt to find a new scare tactic. They must be running out of angles.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

ClearWater (5th April 2020), silvanelf (6th April 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Well we all just need to make a pact now that before we give up any guns to any would be enforcers that we all at least use one of those bigger weapons to shoot down and destroy 5G towers before handing them over! I've got a 450 Marlin lever action in there for hunting which is basically a 45-70 magnum hyped up on super steroids that would likely do a number on those towers!
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 5th April 2020 at 07:08.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

graciousb (7th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

The UK Government has said that in most cases the immune system will take care of the virus.
    However the system has to be strengthened by catching colds and flu over the years,
    If you prevent people getting the current virus by social distancing then people will fall prey to the next one.

Think what happened to indigenous tribes after first meeting with "white" people - they perished -- their immune system could not handle first exposure to the common cold.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bobme (5th April 2020), DaveToo (7th April 2020), Dick (5th April 2020), gini (6th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Mashika (5th April 2020), Richard S. (5th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020), thepainterdoug (5th April 2020), wondering (6th April 2020)

36. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I didn't really get what all the controversy about ventilators in NY had to do with this so called 'flu'.

If this is really a genuine hearted NY ER ICU Doctor, he poses an urgent explanation regarding the tie to 5g that we have been suspecting. The 60hz wave causes deadly oxygen depletion in the body similar to high altitude sickness.

Discerning people are believing him, just seems so dangerous to do full face, I also wonder if it's an agenda 'reveal' and/or another diversion so to speak from an agenda that at it's core is really targeted or mass murder by numerous means.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th April 2020), Elainie (5th April 2020), Rawhide68 (5th April 2020), Reinhard (5th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Interesting article...wait and see.

https://johnbwellsnews.com/prepare-f...ulls-this-off/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

ClearWater (5th April 2020), greybeard (5th April 2020), Rawhide68 (5th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th April 2020), Zanshin (5th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 12 31 LastLast