+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst 1 15 25 31 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

1. Link to Post #481
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Astonishing COVID-19 Testing Fraud Revealed
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    January 13, 2021

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1058242680
    This is such important information with all that it implies in terms of global controls. How many are listening or disseminating this? People are feeling powerless and all that molecular biology stuff is too much for them. They have to trust the scientists - sadly oblivious to the fact that there are two types of scientists, those bought by big pharma and the those that aren’t. Tragically the ones bought by big pharma are the ones the lawmakers, bought by same, are giving a platform and authority to. Chris Whitty, with his computer models will surely go down in history as the worst kind of Gollum.

I’m at screaming point. The iron fist of oppression (curious that when I typed iron then, it auto inserted Orion), is suffocating here in UK now, blatant governmental corruption, cronyism, lies. Yet we all still comply. People don’t know the truth, they know something’s very wrong though.

I’m guessing a reset that gives everyone a basic income, will lull everyone into continued compliance. It’s cold and wet out. So long as we can afford Netflix and have an internet connection we can distract ourselves with virtual reality. Oh look, here come the free computers...

I wonder if anyone really cares about freedom...are we being absorbed into the Borg?

I’m not. I’m having to manage my agitation, I don’t watch the mainstream much, but then the next thing I know I can’t meet a friend for a walk and may face a mandatory vax. Plus I’ve got neighbours that reported me for breaking the rules and endangering their lives, no doubt, in the first lockdown. (By meeting a friend for a walk).

These are challenging times indeed. Hope there’s a Trump card, if not, it’s do or die, and finding out what I can do is now a priority...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

DaveToo (15th January 2021), Eva2 (2nd February 2021), Franny (15th January 2021), onawah (15th January 2021), Perdido (26th January 2021), pueblo (18th January 2021), Reinhard (19th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th January 2021), wondering (15th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #482
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

I can relate, Phoenix, but I'm getting some helpful insights here about avoiding the pitfalls, and remembering that human evolution is an organic process: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1404095
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

graciousb (15th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (15th January 2021), pueblo (18th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th January 2021), wondering (15th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #483
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

Quote In this explosive interview with Senior Editor Alex Newman of The New American magazine, former president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)

Dr. Lee Merrit explains her belief that America is currently facing what appears to be biological warfare. Whether the Communist Chinese released the COVID19 virus on purpose or by accident is impossible to know, but the implications are enormous.

When it comes to the new vaccines, Dr. Merrit, a former military doctor who studied biological warfare, goes through previous animal studies on the technology and paints a dire picture. However, even though modern medical schools do not often teach it, there are ways to treat viral infections that are time-tested and effective, she concludes.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

onawah (19th January 2021), Reinhard (19th January 2021), Sunny (19th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #484
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Carrie Kohan posted a video from someone's FB page on the COVID test q-tip vs. a regular q-tip. In the video she took the tip apart - the "normal" one showed the cotton wool fibres but when she took apart the test q-tip, it was full of silver threads that were actually moving and really did look alive (as she commented in the video). Watching this video made me very uncomfortable and seemed to be a confirmation that it was full of nano bots. So, as an Israeli doctor commented some time ago in a video, we really are also receiving (or parts of it) the vaccine through the tests. I wish I could upload the video evidence but I'm not tech savy enough to do that - it looks like a cellphone upload so its not on youtube.

This is an excerpt from the link below describing them:
    'While government officials have been vague and dismissive about Morgellons, other research has found that the mysterious fibers are self-replicating “nano-worms.” They are apparently a synthetic life form, a product of bioengineering at the nano-scale.'
    https://shadowproof.com/2012/02/05/m...-nano-disease/
    Last edited by Eva2; 19th January 2021 at 22:04.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Reinhard (22nd January 2021), Sunny (20th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #485
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just In🚨🚨- COVID-19 Tests Compromise Your Blood Brain Barrier - PROOF
    671 views•Jan 18, 2021
    GFC TV
    7.11K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eva2 (20th January 2021), pueblo (2nd February 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021)

11. Link to Post #486
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Problems with PCR Testing as the Foundation of the COVID-19 Pandemic
    <advocates@standforhealthfreedom.com>
    1/19/21

"A massive, worldwide COVID testing campaign has been underway for months with no end in sight. In the United States alone more than a million people a day are being tested for COVID-19, according to Our World in Data. But more and more experts are coming forward with serious concerns that PCR testing, the most common test for COVID-19, is being misused, creating enormous numbers of false positive cases and fueling widespread collateral damage.

Many are denouncing PCR testing as illogical and fraudulent, stating that it shouldn’t be considered diagnostic. Yet PCR tests are the very tests that are being used to report daily numbers around the country that are then used to justify draconian policies that suppress our rights and depress the economy.

You can read more about PCR testing, PCR fraud and why it behooves us to hold health departments and others accountable for their acquiescence in this testing disaster in our new blog post. https://standforhealthfreedom.com/bl...ting-covid-19/
    We also created a downloadable PDF so you can easily share this information with your friends, family and public officials.
    https://standforhealthfreedom.com/wp...cr_testing.pdf
    Many of you probably know that in December 2020, we launched a declaration asking Americans 50 and older to stand up for health freedom during COVID-19. https://standforhealthfreedom.com/ac...f-older-folks/
    The declaration invites older Americans (who are generally at higher risk for COVID-19) to ask lawmakers to lift COVID restrictions and not keep society shut down on their account. You can learn more about the raw inspiration behind this campaign to restore liberty in America by listening to world-renowned psychiatrist Dr. Peter Breggin interview SHF Executive Director Leah Wilson on his radio hour.
    https://drpeterbregginshow.podbean.c...%80%93-121620/
    I know all of you are short on time these days, but the interview has some true hidden gems and is definitely worth a listen (even if you're under 50). So be sure to tune in to our conversation with Dr. Breggin, who's known as "the conscious of psychiatry" for his decades of groundbreaking work to reform the mental health field and to protect families from the rampant drugging of American children with harmful anti-psychotic and anti-depressant drugs. https://breggin.com/brief-bio/

As always, thanks for everything you do to stand for health freedom.

In solidarity,

The Stand for Health Freedom Team "

"
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (20th January 2021), Eva2 (20th January 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021)

13. Link to Post #487
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

My brother sent this to me this morning. He and his wife both work at a major hospital, she is an infectious disease doctor. He has been putting off his covid vaccination but can no longer find excuses not to take it. He has no choice. We have never talked about this before so this email came out of the blue.

1:20 today for me…to get my “device”

This is not a vaccine. They are using the term ‘vaccine’ to sneak this thing under public health exemptions.
    This is mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator. It is not a vaccine. Vaccines actually are a legally defined term under public health law; they are a legally defined term under CDC and FDA standards. And the vaccine specifically has to stimulate both the immunity within the person receiving it and it also has to disrupt transmission.
    And that is not what this is. They (Moderna and Pfizer) have been abundantly clear in saying that the mRNA strand that is going into the cell is not to stop the transmission, it is a treatment. But if it was discussed as a treatment, it would not get the sympathetic ear of public health authorities because then people would say, ‘What other treatments are there?’…
    Moderna was started as a chemotherapy company for cancer, not a vaccine manufacturer for SARS.COV.2. If we said we are going to give people prophylactic chemotherapy for the cancer they don’t yet have, we’d be laughed out of the room because it’s a stupid idea. That’s exactly what this is. This is a mechanical device in the form of a very small package of technology that is being inserted into the human system to activate the cell to become a pathogen manufacturing site…
    The only reason why the term is being used is to abuse the 1905 Jacobson case that has been misrepresented since it was written. And if we were honest with this, we would actually call it what it is: it is a chemical pathogen device that is actually meant to unleash a chemical pathogen production action within a cell. It is a medical device, not a drug because it meets the CDRH definition of a device. It is not a living system, it is not a biologic system, it is a physical technology – it happens to just come in the size of a molecular package.
    So, we need to be really clear on making sure we don’t fall for their game. Because their game is if we talk about it as a vaccine then we are going to get into a vaccine conversation but this is not, by their own admission, a vaccine. As a result, it must be clear to everyone listening that we will not fall for this failed definition just like we will not fall for their industrial chemical definition of health. Both of them are functionally flawed and are an implicit violation of the legal construct that is being exploited. I get frustrated when I hear activists and lawyers say, ‘we are going to fight the vaccine’. If you stipulate it’s a vaccine, you’ve already lost the battle. It’s not a vaccine. It is made to make you sick.
    Dr. David Martin

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Eva2 (22nd January 2021), fifi (26th January 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd January 2021), Perdido (26th January 2021), pueblo (2nd February 2021), Reinhard (22nd January 2021), Richard S. (23rd January 2021), Tintin (26th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #488
    Language
    English
    Thanks

53 Dead in Gibraltar in 10 Days After Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Injections Started
    1/24/21
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/53-de...tions-started/
    [IMG]https://healthimpactnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/01/Gibraltar-Deaths-COVID-Injections.jpg[/
    by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

"Gibraltar is a British Colony at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula attached to the country of Spain. It’s population is just over 30,000 people, and it is best known for its huge “rock,” the “Rock of Gibraltar.”

I have been contacted by residents in Gibraltar stating that 53 people have died in 10 days immediately following the roll out of injections of the Pfizer mRNA COVID injections, and calling it a “massacre.”

Local media reports confirm the deaths, but blame them on COVID, and not the COVID injections.

However, prior to the roll out of the injections, it is reported that only 16 people in total died “from COVID” since the beginning of the “pandemic” about a year ago.

A Kevin Rushworth reported:

Tiny Gibraltar Shines Huge Light on Vaccine Deaths

Ever since the epidemic began, sorting genuine Covid deaths from others has been a major issue. Now we have the added problem of vaccines in the mix. The UK now allegedly has the highest daily “Covid death” rate ever. Even higher than the “First Wave,” in spite of the substantial degree of herd immunity that has inevitably accrued since the beginning. This atypical “Second Wave” coincides with the vaccine roll-out. Are the two connected?

Gibraltar, normally called simply “Gib,” provides a very clear picture. This tiny British Colony, barely three miles long, appended to the South coast of Spain, has only 32,000 residents. It had suffered relatively little from the epidemic before the 9th January this year, with only seventeen deaths for the whole period. The death rate was well down the Deaths per Million League Table. This was not due to isolation, since Spanish workers have continued to pour into Gib every morning, and back out every evening.

Since the 9th January “Covid deaths” per million have rocketed to Third Place on the Worldometer site. Thirty-six more deaths in little over a week. What changed on the Ninth? The RAF flew in nearly 6,000 Pfizer vaccines, cooled to -70C by dry ice. They were put to use quickly to avoid the risk of degradation. Tiny Gibraltar is like a petri dish; in no other place has there been such a brutally clear relationship between vaccine roll-out and increased “Covid deaths.” Local media and Government have not even referred to the obvious connection. And media elsewhere has conveniently not noticed. Yet failing to recognise that these deaths demand, at the very least, immediate investigation, requires a criminal failure of judgement.

I cannot find the original source of this quote, but local media reports seem to confirm that the deaths occurred after the experimental Pfizer mRNA injection program started.

13 people died the first weekend, most of them elderly, and 27 the first week, as per local media sources.

From The Gibraltar Chronicle on January 17, 2021:

Gibraltar recorded another 13 Covid-related deaths over a “devastating” weekend that drove the death toll to 43 since the start of the pandemic.

During the past week alone, 27 people have passed away either as a direct result of the virus or while infected with it.

Nine Covid-related deaths were recorded on Sunday, the worst in a single day since the public health crisis almost a year ago.

The stark data was confirmed by the Gibraltar Government in its latest Covid update on Sunday, as Chief Minister Fabian Picardo confirmed he would address the community in a live press conference from No.6 Convent Place at 4pm on Monday.

Mr Picardo described the latest developments as “harrowing”, adding he himself lost a relative and friends in recent days.

All but three of those who died this weekend were in the care of the Elderly Residential Services, where there were still 130 active cases of Covid-19 on Sunday.

Those who died included six women and four men, the youngest in their early 70s, the eldest in their late 90s. All were recorded as being deaths from Covid-19.

Two men and woman who were not in the care of ERS also died this weekend from complications arising from Covid-19, including a man in his late 60s.

The first batch of the experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID injections were delivered by the military on January 9th, according to the UK Defense Journal:

A British A400M Atlas transport aircraft has delivered the first doses of the Pfizer COVID19 vaccine to Gibraltar.

According to a statement from the Government of Gibraltar:

“Her Majesty’s Government of Gibraltar is delighted to announce that the first delivery of the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine on Saturday 9 January 2021. Upon arrival, the vaccine will be immediately be taken directly to dedicated freezers in the basement of St Bernard’s Hospital and kept at -75 degrees centigrade.

This first delivery is being provided to Gibraltar by the UK Government as part of its programme to supply the Overseas Territories, as such the methodology of delivery is the same as it is in the UK.

A 5850 doses of the vaccine will be received in this first delivery. The second delivery of the vaccine is expected by the end of January. The aim to have vaccinated all over 70s with at least one dose by mid February, assuming that the vaccines arrive as planned.”

The vaccination programme for the public in Gibraltar will commence on Monday 11th January and will be at the former Primary Care Centre at the ICC.

Expatica.com reported that the injections started on January 9th, and that by Sunday night January 10th, 5,847 doses had been administered.

Gibraltar began rolling out its vaccination programme on January 9 using the Pfizer vaccine and by Sunday night had administered 5,847 doses — covering around 17 percent of the population. (Full Article.)

The Government of Gibraltar reported that as of January 10th, just one day after the injections started, 4 people immediately died:

It is with deep regret that the Government confirms the deaths of four residents of Gibraltar from COVID-19. This brings the total number of deaths related to COVID-19 in Gibraltar to 16.

The first was a male resident of Elderly Residential Services, aged 90 – 95 years old, who died last night of COVID-19 pneumonia with septicemia. This will be recorded in today’s statistics as a death from COVID-19.

The second was a man, aged 70 – 75 years old, who was also a cancer patient at the time of their death. The patient died today of COVID-19 pneumonitis. This will be recorded in today’s statistics as a death from COVID-19.

The third was a female resident of Elderly Residential Services, aged 90 – 95 years old, who died today from septicemia due to COVID-19. This will be recorded in today’s statistics as a death from COVID-19.

The fourth was a woman aged 95 – 100 years old, who died today of COVID-19 pneumonitis. This will be recorded in today’s statistics as a death from COVID-19.

Instead of immediately halting the COVID “vaccination” program, The Chief Minister, Fabian Picardo, stated that the “vaccines” brought “genuine relief and hope for a brighter tomorrow.”

The Chief Minister, Fabian Picardo, said: ‘I am extremely saddened by today’s news of the loss of four members of our community to COVID-19. My thoughts and deepest sympathies are with the families and friends of the deceased.

‘The poignancy of their deaths on the same day as Gibraltar’s vaccination programme has begun is particularly painful.

‘We are not out of the woods yet. The rollout of the vaccine brings us genuine relief and hope for a brighter tomorrow. But until we can vaccinate everyone, the best way to protect your loved ones is to stay at home. Remember also that it takes a few weeks for the vaccine to begin to offer protection against COVID-19, so even when you are vaccinated you should still take the greatest of care.

‘That means, for now, continuing to stay at home, wearing a mask if you do have to go out for essential reasons and washing your hands well and often.

‘I urge everyone to register their interest to receive the vaccine using the GHA’s dedicated online form, available at https://www.gha.gi/covid-19-vaccination-interest-form/. I already have done, and eagerly await my turn in line. For now, we will rightly focus on protecting our most vulnerable and our valued frontline workers, whose continued tireless efforts have brought us to this point where we can look to the future with hope.’ (Source.)

Yes, “massacre” is the correct term here, and another government official seemingly guilty of mass murder.

Do you see the pattern developing here? Inject the elderly first, watch them die by lethal injection, and then blame it on the virus, while encouraging everyone else to get the “vaccine” to protect themselves.

The sad thing is that, this is actually working. People are not resisting. Crowds are not rising up to protect the helpless, and imprison the murderous tyrants.

They’re obeying their government by being “good citizens” and wearing their masks, practicing social distancing, and staying home – just as they’re told to do.

Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter.

If you say, “But we knew nothing about this,” does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay each person according to what he has done? (Proverbs 24:11-12) "
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

fifi (26th January 2021), Perdido (26th January 2021), pueblo (2nd February 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #489
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,606 times in 5,415 posts

Published on UK Column (https://www.ukcolumn.org) - NOTE: some links within the body text have been supplanted with links to the Avalon Library
    People have been isolated from friends, family and ordinary daily social interaction (and even from seeing a full face, due to mask wearing). They cannot travel freely. Many are stopped from working and transacting. Many businesses have gone and will go bust, and many people face losing their homes and becoming unemployed. Is this what applied psychology and responsible government was intended to achieve — to make us mentally unwell, suicidal, and to remove our sovereign rights of freedom and liberty? This is nothing but a tyranny.

Psychological Attack on the UK - Published January 3rd 2021

by Dr Bruce Scott
    Sunday, 3rd January 2021

Article link: https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/psy...ical-attack-uk

We are in unprecedented times. Not because of the deadliest virus known to mankind, but because we have never been attacked with such ferocious psychological methods as is deliberately being done today by our UK and Scottish governments; measures to coerce us, manipulate us, to scare us, to shame us, and to make us shame other people for not following orders pertaining to COVID–19 measures.

We have been warned previously by many who suffered totalitarian communism in Eastern Europe. We were warned for many decades that such a moment would come to the West if we were not vigilant enough; unfortunately, it seems that our watchfulness has failed and our liberty has been stolen.

We have a lot to learn from history and from the great Russian writer and critic of Soviet communism, Alexander Solzhenitsyn [1], especially in our present era of the COVID–19 Brave New Normal. In his address to Harvard University in 1978 [2], Solzhenitsyn said:

"Many of you have already found out, and others will find out in the course of their lives, that truth eludes us if we do not concentrate our attention totally on its pursuit. But even while it eludes us, the illusion of knowing it still lingers and leads to many misunderstandings. Also, truth seldom is pleasant; it is almost invariably bitter. There is some bitterness in my speech too, but I want to stress that it comes not from an adversary, but from a friend."

Likewise, when it comes to our era of the COVID–19 Brave New Normal, there are many bitter truths we have to face now.

Applied behavioural psychology
    One bitter truth is that we are being manipulated, coerced, frightened and shamed by the state; the very same state that is supposed to have our best interests at heart. The UK and Scottish Governments are using applied behavioural psychology, breaking the ethical guidelines for psychologists, to deliberately ramp up fear in the population. A group of psychologists called SPI-B, part of SAGE, have been tasked with advising the UK and Scottish Governments how to get people to adhere to COVID–19 restrictions. Their document which is freely available [3] on the UK Government website, and which was reported on the UK Column News of 11th May [4] 2020, states the following:

"A substantial number of people still do not feel sufficiently personally threatened."

And:

"The perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased among those who are complacent, using hard-hitting emotional messaging."

The psychologists of SPI-B and the UK Government knew fear alone would not be enough. Therefore, SPI-B suggested to government the use and promotion of social approval for desired behaviours, to consider enacting legislation to compel required behaviours, and to consider the use of social disapproval for failure to comply. They have used the mainstream media and social media, along with false "fact-checking" and censorship, to get their message across, and it has been working.

Professional standards
    The tactics of the SPI-B psychologists who are informing the UK and Scottish Governments’ policies on the COVID–19 response are, in my opinion, contrary to the ethical and practice guidelines of the British Psychological Society (BPS), the psychology equivalent of the Hippocratic Oath for medicine. Below are some excerpts from two documents: the British Psychological Society Code of Ethics and Conduct (2018) and the British Psychological Society Practice Guidelines (2017).

From the British Psychological Society Code of Ethics and Conduct document:
    [From Section 3.1]

Statement of values: Psychologists value the dignity and worth of all persons, with sensitivity to the dynamics of perceived authority or influence over persons and peoples and with particular regard to people’s rights.

In applying these values, Psychologists should consider:
    (i) Privacy and confidentiality;
    (ii) Respect;
    (iii) Communities and shared values within them;
    (iv) Impacts on the broader environment – living or otherwise;
    (v) Issues of power;
    (vi) Consent;
    (vii) Self-determination;
    (viii) The importance of compassionate care, including empathy, sympathy, generosity, openness, distress tolerance, commitment and courage.

And:

3.3 Responsibility

Because of their acknowledged expertise, Psychologists enjoy professional autonomy; responsibility is an essential element of autonomy. Psychologists must accept appropriate responsibility for what is within their power, control or management. Awareness of responsibility ensures that the trust of others is not abused, the power of influence is properly managed and that duty towards others is always paramount.

Statement of values: Psychologists value their responsibilities to persons and peoples, to the general public, and to the profession and science of Psychology, including the avoidance of harm and the prevention of misuse or abuse of their
    contribution to society.

In applying these values, psychologists should consider:
    (i) Professional accountability;
    (ii) Responsible use of their knowledge and skills;
    (iii) Respect for the welfare of human, non-humans and
    the living world;
    (iv) Potentially competing duties.
    From the British Psychological Society Practice Guidelines document:
    4. Safeguarding

Safeguarding means protecting people’s health, wellbeing and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect […] Abuse takes many forms and cuts through various domains of life. The categories below are often referred to in investigation/legislation context and are not mutually exclusive with e.g. emotional abuse featuring in the other domains of abuse. Abuse can be found across all sections of society, irrelevant of gender, age, ability, religion, race, ethnicity, personal circumstances, financial background or sexual orientation.

• Physical abuse is the use of physical force or mistreatment of one person by another which may or may not result in actual physical injury. This could include hitting, poisoning, deprivation of food, water or liberty, rough handling or exposure to heat or cold, amongst other things […]

• Psychological/emotional abuse is behaviour that is psychologically harmful or inflicts mental distress by threat, humiliation or other verbal/non-verbal conduct. This may include threats, blaming, controlling, intimidation or coercion amongst other things.

• Financial abuse is actual or attempted theft, fraud or burglary. It is the misappropriation or misuse of money, property, benefits, material goods or other asset transactions which the person did not, or could not, consent to, or which were invalidated by intimidation, coercion or deception […]

• Institutional abuse is the mistreatment or neglect by a regime or individuals, in settings which people who may be at risk reside in or use. Institutional abuse may occur when routines, systems and regimes result in poor standards of care, poor practice and behaviours, inflexible regimes and rigid routines which violate the dignity and human rights of the adults and place them at risk of harm. It may occur within a culture that denies, restricts or curtails privacy, dignity, choice and independence. It involves the collective failure of a service provider or an organisation to provide safe and appropriate services and includes a failure to ensure the necessary preventative and/or protective measures are in place.

• Neglect is the persistent failure to meet basic physical and/or psychological needs. It may involve a parent or carer failing to provide adequate food, clothing and shelter, failing to provide or unresponsiveness to, basic emotional needs or failing to protect from physical harm.
    It seems quite clear from the above ethics and practice guidelines that the explicit tactics of SPI-B — making people more fearful by deliberately ramping up their sense of personal threat, and encouraging people to shame others for not following regulations — have breached the ethical and practice guidelines governing the use of applied psychology.

Mental health crisis
    From the reports of several mental health charities, and from UK and Scottish Government reports, it is clear that mental ill-health is in a crisis because of the COVID19 response/measures. Suicide risk has undoubtedly been greatly increased; when the official figures are completed, I have no doubt that there will have been, and there will continue to be, many suicides because of the COVID–19 governmental response.

People have been isolated from friends, family and ordinary daily social interaction (and even from seeing a full face, due to mask wearing). They cannot travel freely. Many are stopped from working and transacting. Many businesses have gone and will go bust, and many people face losing their homes and becoming unemployed. Is this what applied psychology and responsible government was intended to achieve — to make us mentally unwell, suicidal, and to remove our sovereign rights of freedom and liberty? This is nothing but a tyranny.

All this has come to pass based on the threat posed by a virus, despite huge disagreement about the nature of this threat within the scientific community (for example, the Great Barrington Declaration [5] signed by 50,000 scientists and doctors). However, UK and Scottish Government policy seems intent on taking the most damaging route for society for all concerned, relying on advice from scientific advisors who seem determined to change society forever based on the idea that a wonder vaccine will return us to normality: not the old normal, of course, but a new normal where surveillance, vaccine/immunity passports, and a cashless society will be the only way where people can shop, travel and work. Seems kind of harsh? Well, unethical diktats usually break over into the realm of abuse.

Abuse
    The COVID–19 response, with its resulting misery, fear, austerity and hopelessness, seems increasingly to equate to society-wide abuse. The similarities to domestic physical and psychological abuse, coercion and manipulation are striking. When reading the below, please bear in mind the restrictions that the UK is under. The applicability of the concept of abuse to the COVID–19 restrictions and their effects is self-evident.

Physical abuse is the use of physical force or mistreatment of one person by another which may or may not result in actual physical injury. This could include hitting, poisoning, deprivation of food, water or liberty.

Psychological or emotional abuse is behaviour that is psychologically harmful or inflicts mental distress by threat, humiliation or other verbal/non-verbal conduct. This may include threats, blaming, controlling, intimidation or coercion, amongst other things, as well as isolation from friends and family. Abusers want to know the victim’s whereabouts and obsessively track and check the victim’s location at all times.

Financial abuse is actual or attempted theft, fraud or burglary. It is the misappropriation or misuse of money, property, benefits, material goods or other asset transactions which the person did not, or could not, consent to, or which were invalidated by intimidation, coercion or deception.

In the realms of abuse by the government, the definition of institutional abuse is fitting. Institutional abuse may occur when routines, systems and regimes result in poor standards of care, inflexible regimes and rigid routines which violate the dignity and human rights of the adults and place them at risk of harm. It may occur within a culture that denies, restricts or curtails privacy, dignity, choice and independence. Institutional neglect is the persistent failure to meet basic physical and/or psychological needs.

Physical or psychological abuse follows a pattern of abuse and manipulation, often involving a phase of ‘grooming’. As a population, it seems we have been groomed since March.

Most survivors of abuse say that at the beginning of their relationship, their partner was charming and affectionate, that they expressed love for them very quickly and wanted to spend a lot of time together with them. Abusive behaviour is interspersed with warmth and kindness, slowly desensitising the victim to the behaviour.

Perpetrators use a wide range of hidden tactics to maintain control and brainwash their victim, by presenting insults as a joke, by gaslighting, and by presenting different versions of events.

Duped
    Thus, at the beginning of the COVID–1984 nightmare, we were told we needed a three weeks' lockdown to "flatten the curve", save the NHS, and save lives. We were told to be good, and we have been good. We were told by the Government that they cared about us, that they loved us. But now, seven months later, we are told things are out of control, that we are at tipping point; that they only way out of this is for a vaccine, for an immunity passport, for a New Normal or Building Back Better to form a New World Order. We have been duped. We were good, we did our best, but now we have been told we are complacent, and we are now trapped, just like a victim of abuse.

Professor Susan Michie, a psychologist with SPI-B of SAGE, speaking on LBC Radio with Andrew Castle on 4 October 2020, declared how the population had been complacent by not following COVID–19 regulations. Castle mentioned all the businesses going bust and the rising unemployment. Michie retorted that people will just have to retrain for new jobs or careers. She even mentioned that because of social distancing measures needed for schools (and other workplaces, I presume), government should just take over unused or empty buildings to adapt to the new regime. Sound familiar? It should. That’s because this is what happened under totalitarian communism. Not surprising, as Susan Michie is a member of the Communist Party of Britain.

Like the abuser, the UK and Scottish Governments keep changing the story and goalposts to try to placate us. One minute, the crisis is the so-called deaths from COVID–19, the next minute it is the R number, and now we have a casedemic based on a questionable PCR test, which it seems will place us into a Kafkaesque indefinite COVID–1984: it seems the PCR test can be used and manipulated to bolster population control and movement at a whim; the PCR test was never designed for such diagnostic purposes or to inform public health policies in this way. And then they tell us we have been too complacent and that even more draconian measures could be needed for months or years to come, until a rushed-out unsafe vaccine can save us.

The COVID–19 Brave New Normal is an experiment in which the long-term outcomes on children are as yet unknown; but, from what we know about developmental psychology, it is highly probable that the government(s) are harming future generations.

Complicit
    While the unethical psy-op carries on, the British Psychological Society (the regulator of psychologists), the Health and Care Professions Council, psychologists, mental health charities, psychotherapy organisations, politicians, and so-called political activists are completely silent about this deliberate psychological torture of our society and our children. Is the silence from the British Psychological Society because the Director of Policy of the BPS, Kathryn Scott, is on SPI-B of SAGE?

The silence from the aforementioned groups and individuals is unacceptable; it is complicity.

The data and the science are clear: COVID–19 is not a threat requiring us to lock down society and destroy the economy. COVID–19 is the equivalent of a bad flu season. The PCR test is unreliable and should not be used as a diagnostic instrument, and the use of the PCR has contributed to what is now just a casedemic. The hospitals are not overwhelmed; they never were, nor ever will be. Indeed, the famous Nightingale Hospitals were never used and for all intents and purposes have been decommissioned.

Why have mask wearing and hand sanitising not seen a reduction in the yearly average for flu deaths, and why are flu deaths currently outstripping deaths from COVID–19? This is a question never asked by a UK mainstream journalist. Why are the politicians not yelling in anger that lockdown measures will cause more deaths that COVID–19? People cannot get operations, people cannot get screened for illness and disease, people cannot see a dentist, and people cannot see their friends and family. Isolation is a huge killer, especially for old people who are unable to see loved ones if they are in a care home.

Inexplicable
    It seems clear that COVID–19 is an excuse to take away our freedom and liberty. But here are some things to bear in mind:

Churches are closed, brothels are open. The rule of six does not apply to supermarkets. We have to wear masks in supermarkets, but MPs and MSPs from many households can meet in the UK and Scottish Parliaments, without masks. Children have to wear masks and are not allowed to sing in school, yet politicians can shout and mingle unmasked in government buildings. Children cannot say goodbye to a dying parent; old people are dying alone, unable to be comforted by loved ones. Matt Hancock, allegedly, can drink wine in the Houses of Parliament Bar after the 10 pm curfew — not socially distancing, of course. We can go grouse shooting but not to a restaurant. Amazon is doing a roaring trade, as are the big multi-national supermarkets, but the High Street is dying.

In Scotland, it was estimated two months ago that one half of all small and medium-sized business will not make it out of this mess. No doubt, with the new measures in Scotland, the list of businesses going bust will be even bigger.

In the good old days, before COVID–19, social justice activists used to cry that "austerity kills". Those activists now are silent; they put on their masks and comply with the regulations whilst the economy burns. In the age of #MeToo, we became used to people calling out abuse and abusers. There is widespread abuse now with the COVID–19 measures, #MeToo activists are silent. Pre-COVID–19, the Adverse Childhood Experience “movement” (ACEs, ACE Aware, etc.) was concerned with negative childhood experiences. Now, they say nothing about children being forced to wear masks, of having to socially distance in classrooms, nor about children are being scared witless by being continually told in school that they are in danger of death, even though the risk of children getting even mild symptoms of COVID–19 is minuscule. ACE awareness, it seems, does not stretch to inappropriate fear-mongering and depriving children of oxygen by muzzling.

Cognitive dissonance
    How strange it all is. Can people see how illogical these positions are? Can people perceive the cognitive dissonance in those tasked with making decisions?

The psychological attack, the abusive nature of it, the illogicality of measures and the cognitive dissonance of those who should speak out confuses us, frightens us, angers us and demoralises us. As KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov [9] indicated in relation to the takeover of totalitarian communism, we are in the stage of demoralisation. The psy-op of SPI-B and the politicians who dictate to us are deliberately trying to frighten us, scare us, shame us and sap our morale.

Unfortunately, at the moment there are not enough people (especially politicians and mainstream media journalists) with the necessary courage to call out the tyranny and call out the abuser. Historically, this has also been a problem: both on the political and on the personal scale, the victim finds great difficulty calling out their abuser. In a critical remark and warning to the West, Alexander Solzhenitsyn said in his Harvard address in 1978:
    "A decline in courage may be the most striking feature which an outside observer notices in the West in our days. The Western world has lost its civil courage, both as a whole and separately, in each country, each government, each political party, and, of course, in the United Nations ... Should one (have to) point out that from ancient times declining courage has been considered the beginning of the end?"
    In our COVID–19 Brave New Normal, let us not ignore the warnings of the past and the historical events through which totalitarian regimes came to flourish. A totalitarian medical technocracy is now being forced upon us. Let us be courageous, let us be brave. We have to do this for our children and grandchildren. If we do not, they will never forgive us and we will never be able to forgive ourselves.

Sources:

Source URL: https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/psy...ical-attack-uk
    Links
    [1] https://www.britannica.com/biography...r-Solzhenitsyn
    [2] https://youtu.be/WuVG8SnxxCM
    [3] https://assets.publishing.service.go...s-22032020.pdf
    [4] https://youtu.be/GVpCWSx8a6I?t=750
    [5] https://gbdeclaration.org/
    [6] https://www.buildbackbetteruk.org/
    [7] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Michie
    [8] https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Kafkaesque
    [9] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9TviIuXPSE
    [10] https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Psychological Attack on the UK http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/psyc...p;via=ukcolumn
    [11] https://www.facebook.com/sharer/shar...ical-attack-uk
    [12] https://www.ukcolumn.org/print/artic...ical-attack-uk
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

DaveToo (27th January 2021), fifi (26th January 2021), Perdido (26th January 2021), pueblo (26th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #490
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

A new video from Rotten Politics showing an old BBC Question Time interview with Luke Johnson. Johnson hits back again rotten statistical predictions.

The background to this are all the previous statistical models by Neil Ferguson. Lots of Neil Ferguson in this thread. His models are the official excuse behind the $$$-grab from whoever is profiting. Neil Ferguson has a terrible record of accuracy, to a ludicrous degree(*1)

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...hould-be-asked
    https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.e...n-to-this-guy/

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

pueblo (2nd February 2021)

21. Link to Post #491
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,455 times in 4,332 posts

... Real Talk with Ava & Kim 49:54

First Real Talk with Ava & Kim! Covering Covid 19, News from around the World and much more.

https://www.unitednetwork.news/conte...th-Ava-and-Kim

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

pueblo (2nd February 2021)

23. Link to Post #492
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,247 times in 2,174 posts

The Big Black Covid Scare Bus...aka The Bus of Doom.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd February 2021), justntime2learn (2nd February 2021), meat suit (2nd February 2021), wondering (2nd February 2021)

25. Link to Post #493
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Gwin Ru...I couldn't access this without making a purchase and opening an account...☹️

26. The Following User Says Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Gwin Ru (2nd February 2021)

27. Link to Post #494
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,455 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Gwin Ru...I couldn't access this without making a purchase and opening an account...☹️
    I am sorry... indeed it can't be accessed now without subscribing. There was a window of time where it wasn't so but now it's out of reach without some subscription... and I am not a subscriber either.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

wondering (5th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #495
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Study: CDC Broke Federal Law by Manipulating COVID Death Statistics
    February 3, 2021
    by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/study...th-statistics/

(Many hyperlinks in the article not embedded here)

"A study published in the journal Science, Public Health Policy & the Law recently claims that the CDC violated federal law by inflating COVID-19 fatality statistics.

The study is titled “COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective.”

From the Abstract:

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on August 23, 2020, “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19 , on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.”

For a nation tormented by restrictive public health policies mandated for healthy individuals and small businesses, this is the most important statistical revelation of this crisis. This revelation significantly impacts the published fatalities count due to COVID-19.

More importantly, it exposes major problems with the process by which the CDC was able to generate inaccurate data during a crisis.

The CDC has advocated for social isolation, social distancing, and personal protective equipment use as primary mitigation strategies in response to the COVID-19 crisis, while simultaneously refusing to acknowledge the promise of inexpensive pharmaceutical and natural treatments.

These mitigation strategies were promoted largely in response to projection model fatality forecasts that have proven to be substantially inaccurate.

Further investigation into the legality of the methods used to create these strategies raised additional concerns and questions.

Why would the CDC decide against using a system of data collection & reporting they authored, and which has been in use nationwide for 17 years without incident, in favor of an untested & unproven system exclusively for COVID-19 without discussion and peer-review?

Did the CDC’s decision to abandon a known and proven effective system also breach several federal laws that ensure data accuracy and integrity?

Did the CDC knowingly alter rules for reporting cause of death in the presence of comorbidity exclusively for COVID-19? If so, why? (Full study.)

Patrick Howley, writing for National File, reported:

The groundbreaking peer-reviewed research…asserts that the CDC willfully violated multiple federal laws including the Information Quality Act, Paperwork Reduction Act, and Administrative Procedures Act at minimum. (Publishing Journal – Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge / Public Health Policy Initiative)

“Most notably, the CDC illegally enacted new rules for data collection and reporting exclusively for COVID-19 that resulted in a 1,600% inflation of current COVID-19 fatality totals,” the watchdog group All Concerned Citizens declared in a statement provided to NATIONAL FILE, referring to the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge study.

The research demonstrates that the CDC failed to apply for mandatory federal oversight and failed to open a mandatory period for public scientific comment in both instances as is required by federal law before enacting new rules for data collection and reporting.

“The CDC is required to be in full compliance with all federal laws even during emergency situations. The research asserts that CDC willfully compromised the accuracy and integrity of all COVID-19 case and fatality data from the onset of this crisis in order to fraudulently inflate case and fatality data,” stated All Concerned Citizens.

On March 24th the CDC published the NVSS COVID-19 Alert No. 2 document instructing medical examiners, coroners and physicians to deemphasize underlying causes of death, also referred to as pre-existing conditions or comorbidities, by recording them in Part II rather than Part I of death certificates as “…the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause of death more often than not.”

This was a major rule change for death certificate reporting from the CDC’s 2003 Coroners’ Handbook on Death Registration and Fetal Death Reporting and Physicians’ Handbook on Medical Certification of Death, which have instructed death reporting professionals nationwide to report underlying conditions in Part I for the previous 17 years.

This single change resulted in a significant inflation of COVID-19 fatalities by instructing that COVID-19 be listed in Part I of death certificates as a definitive cause of death regardless of confirmatory evidence, rather than listed in Part II as a contributor to death in the presence of pre-existing conditions, as would have been done using the 2003 guidelines.

“The research draws attention to this key distinction as it has led to a significant inflation in COVID fatality totals. By the researcher’s estimates, COVID-19 recorded fatalities are inflated nationwide by as much as 1600% above what they would be had the CDC used the 2003 handbooks,” stated All Concerned Citizens.

Then on April 14th, the CDC adopted additional rules exclusive for COVID-19 in violation of federal law by outsourcing data collection rule development to the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE), a non-profit entity, again without applying for oversight and opening opportunity for public scientific review.

On April 5th the CSTE published a position paper Standardized surveillance case definition and national notification for 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) listing 5 CDC employees as subject matter experts.

“This key document created new rules for counting probable cases as actual cases without definitive proof of infection (section VII.A1 – pages 4 & 5), new rules for contact tracing allowing contact tracers to practice medicine without a license (section VII.A3 – page 5), and yet refused to define new rules for ensuring that the same person could not be counted multiple times as a new case (section VII.B – page 7),” stated All Concerned Citizens.

By enacting these new rules exclusively for COVID-19 in violation of federal law, the research alleges that the CDC significantly inflated data that has been used by elected officials and public health officials, in conjunction with unproven projection models from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME), to justify extended closures for schools, places of worship, entertainment, and small businesses leading to unprecedented emotional and economic hardships nationwide.

“A formal petition has been sent to the Department of Justice as well as all US Attorneys seeking an immediate grand jury investigation into these allegations,” All Concerned Citizens stated.

Read the full article here.https://nationalfile.com/busted-cdc-...g-federal-law/

Where are the 2020-2021 Influenza Statistics? “Influenza has been renamed COVID” According to Epidemiologist

Daniel Payne, writing for Just the News, interviewed epidemiologist Dr. Knut Wittkowski regarding the disappearing flu statistics this year.

Dr. Knut Wittkowski is the former head of biostatistics, epidemiology and research design at Rockefeller University. He holds two doctorates in computer science and medical biometry, and one of his videos on YouTube last year had amassed over 1 million views before YouTube took it down, because he was critical of the lockdowns and its ineffectiveness on stopping the spread of COVID-19.

Just the News reports:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s weekly influenza surveillance tracker reports that the cumulative positive influenza test rate from late September into the week of Dec. 19 stands at 0.2% as measured by clinical labs. That’s compared to a cumulative 8.7% from a year before.

The weekly comparisons are even starker: This week one year ago, the positive clinical rate was 22%, where now it stands at 0.1%.

Those low numbers continue trends observed earlier in the year in which flu rates have remained at near-zero levels. The trend is not limited to the U.S. Worldwide, health authorities have all reported sharply decreased influenza levels throughout what is normally peak flu season in the northern hemisphere. Rates in the southern hemisphere were also low this year.

Where have all the flu cases gone?

Epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski thinks he can answer the riddle.

“Influenza has been renamed COVID in large part,” said the former head of biostatistics, epidemiology and research design at Rockefeller University.

“There may be quite a number of influenza cases included in the ‘presumed COVID’ category of people who have COVID symptoms (which Influenza symptoms can be mistaken for), but are not tested for SARS RNA,” Wittkowski told Just the News on Thursday.

Those patients, he argued, “also may have some SARS RNA sitting in their nose while being infected with Influenza, in which case the influenza would be ‘confirmed’ to be COVID.” (Read the full article.)Is the CDC Hiding and Manipulating Data Regarding Overall Death Rates for 2020?

As we were nearing the end of 2020, we reported on some analysis projections for 2020 that were shaping up to have about as many total deaths for the year as previous years, based on the CDC’s own statistics. See:

Statistics Show that the Number of People who Died in the U.S. in 2020 will be the SAME as Previous Years, in Spite of COVID
    A subscriber to Health Impact News recently sent me some screen shots that she allegedly saved at the end of December, 2020, from the CDC website, including a page that was reportedly available during most of 2020 tracking COVID deaths and deaths due to all causes (see above).

This page allegedly used to be at this URL: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/covid_weekly/index.htm

However, when you go this page now, you get this notice:
    Resource Not Available
    “The page you requested cannot be found at this time. It may be temporarily unavailable or it may have been removed or relocated.”

This is NOT the standard 404 error code which you get if you mistype a page address, because on the CDC website the 404 error code looks like this:

So this is a page that used to exist, and according to the screenshot that this user sent to me, on December 30, 2020 this page stated that the total deaths from all causes in 2020 was 2,902,664.

Here is a copy of page 9 of the National Vital Statistics Reports, Vol. 68, No. 6, June 24, 2019, which lists total deaths for 2016 and 2017:

There were 2,744,248 recorded deaths from all causes in 2016, and 2,813,503 recorded deaths from all causes in 2017, according to the CDC.

So if the alleged CDC numbers for deaths from all causes in the screen capture from December 30, 2020 is correct, with 2,902,664 on December 30th, it is right in line with what we would expect, without the additional deaths allegedly attributed to COVID-19.

The only way this number for total deaths could be accurate, along with the deaths attributed to COVID, would be if deaths due to all other causes that were not COVID, drastically decreased. Is it possible that deaths due to heart disease, cancer, etc. – all decreased so that the total deaths would be on par for what would be expected if there was no Coronavirus pandemic?

So what happened to this page on the CDC website?

What is the CDC now reporting as the total deaths for 2020 here in 2021?

If you go to: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/index.htm – and go down to Table 1, and click on “Yearly,” it will produce this chart showing 3,320,435 deaths for 2020:

So which version is correct?

Only the CDC would know the answer to that question, since they control all the data.

Is the CDC Trustworthy?

I have published this information in several articles the past few weeks, but it obviously bears repeating in this article, since the CDC is supposed to be supplying accurate information and statistics, especially now with regards to the new non-FDA approved experimental COVID mRNA injections.

The CDC is the largest purchaser of vaccines in the world, allocating over $5 BILLION in their budget (supplied by American taxpayers) each year to purchase and distribute vaccines from Big Pharma. See:

Should the CDC Oversee Vaccine Safety When They Purchase Over $5 Billion of Vaccines from Big Pharma?
    Do you think this might be a conflict of interest?

Secondly, the CDC owns over 56 patents on vaccines, and many of their scientists earn royalties from the sale of vaccines. (Source.)

Do you think this might be a conflict of interest?

The CDC has a long history of corruption, and over the years many of their own scientists have tried to blow the whistle on this corruption only to be silenced. See some of our previous coverage on CDC corruption:

CDC Scientist Whisteblowers Confirm Corruption Within the CDC
    CDC Whistleblower: CDC Covered Up MMR Vaccine Link to Autism in African American Boys
    The CDC’s History of Research Fraud Regarding Vaccines and Autism
    Can We Trust the CDC? British Medical Journal Reveals CDC Lies About Ties to Big Pharma
    In addition, many of the directors running the CDC go on to work for Big Pharma after they complete their term at the CDC. See:

Former CDC Director that Approved Gardasil Vaccine and Became Head of Merck’s Vaccine Division Named “Woman of the Year”
    Dr. Scott Gottlieb was the former Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner. He joined the board of directors of Pfizer, Inc.—the world’s largest pharmaceutical company and second largest manufacturer of vaccines, in 2019 just shortly after he left the FDA. Pfizer, which posted total revenues of $53.7 billion in 2018, announced Dr. Gottlieb’s election to the board on June 27, 2019.

On July 22, 2020 President Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” project awarded $1.95 BILLION to Pfizer and BioNTech for 100 million doses of their mRNA-based COVID-19.

So what do you think? Can we trust the CDC and the FDA? Are they actually concerned about Public Health, or are they simply the marketing branches of Big Pharma trying to protect their products? "
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DaveToo (5th February 2021), wondering (5th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #496
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Extracted: "Lucy Wightman, Director of Public Health for Northamptonshire County Council said: "The aim is to recruit volunteers from various backgrounds and communities in the county and equip them to be able to share up to date information in relation to COVID-19 and on how to protect themselves and others against the virus.

"Reflecting the diversity of the county, they will be a trusted source of information on current COVID-19 guidance, able to dispel the myths and rumours surrounding the virus, testing, the vaccine and anything else COVID-related.

"Nothing compares to hearing information from family, friends and trusted people within your community and we will work with Ambassadors to understand the barriers people experience in accessing information and complying with guidelines, as well as making sure everyone knows what they need to do to in the coming days, weeks and months ahead.""

----------------

Fairly self explanatory and another step in the direction of 1930s Germany, frighteningly. It'll be interesting indeed to see how many may be gullible enough to fall for this ploy.

Source: Northamptonshire County Council

Your county needs you to become a COVID Community Ambassador
    28 January 2021

Northamptonshire County Council is recruiting volunteers to join the COVID Community Ambassadors scheme. Could you be one of them?

Across the county, communities and businesses are working hard to manage the virus and to protect the public from COVID-19. The vaccination programme, which is now underway, will gradually bring greater protection to those who are most vulnerable. It will take time to have an impact and so it is more important than ever that we all do our bit to keep everyone as safe as possible in the meantime.

We also know that some Northamptonshire residents are harder to reach than others or that others may be uncertain in the face of some of the misinformation and conspiracy theories which can be found online. That's why we need your help to make sure everyone in the county has access to the true facts about COVID-19, so they can make informed choices, recognise myths and fake news, and ask the questions that help them understand what is happening.

To apply you need to be over 18 and either living in Northamptonshire or working in the county. You don't need previous volunteering experience, though of course it's great if you do.

There is no minimum time commitment, and you'll share information in a way that works for your community. Ambassadors can also apply for up to £500 funding in order to develop tailored interventions that will specifically work for their community.

...article continues here
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (8th February 2021), Constance (9th February 2021), Matthew (8th February 2021), Reinhard (9th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #497
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CDC Data Disaster
    Today's email update from
    Stand for Health Freedom
    advocates@standforhealthfreedom.com
    2/12/21

"Last March, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) abruptly changed how death certificates were recorded. Although this might seem like a mere formality, the CDC only made this change for one type of death — COVID-19 — and it appears it circumvented multiple federal laws to do so.

Why did the CDC decide to suddenly abandon the data collection and reporting system it had been using for 17 years without incident? And when it adopted new protocols for defining what constitutes a COVID case, why didn’t it implement safeguards to ensure that case numbers and subsequent data wouldn’t be altered by counting the same individuals over and over?

Join Sayer Ji, co-founder of Stand for Health Freedom, and an esteemed panel of experts as we dive into these questions and more on Wednesday, February 17, at 6 p.m. EST/ 3 p.m. PST. Our live online event, Data Disaster: A Call for an Investigation Into the CDC’s Conduct During COVID-19, https://standforhealthfreedom.com/CDC-investigation
    ...will take an in-depth look at the CDC’s controversial actions over the past year and the dire consequences they’ve had on all of American society … from school and business closures, to increases in suicides and mental health issues, to loved ones being forced to die all alone.

In March 2020, the CDC abruptly changed how death certificates were recorded. While this might seem like a mere formality, the CDC only made this change for one type of death — COVID-19 — and circumvented multiple federal laws to do so.

Join our panel of experts — researchers, doctors, lawyers, medical ethicists, educators and lawmakers — as they take an in-depth look at the CDC’s actions and the dire consequences they’ve had on all of American society. This includes unending lockdowns, school and business closures, an increase in suicides and mental health issues, economic hardship and despair, loved ones being forced to die all alone, and many more atrocities that have been inflicted on individuals in the name of “protecting public health.”

Tune in to Learn:
    Why we should be concerned about death certificate data.
    Why accuracy, integrity and transparency are so important during a public health crisis.
    How the CDC set the stage for widespread devastation — physical, psychological and economic.

Simple steps we can take so that incidents of this magnitude never happen again.
    Don’t miss one of the most important events of the decade. You’ll not only learn how our nation’s health protection agency set the stage for widespread devastation, you’ll walk away with steps you easily can take so that incidents of this magnitude never happen again.

You can learn more about this exclusive, uncensored panel discussion and our amazing lineup of speakers at standforhealthfreedom.com/CDC-investigation. In the meantime, please be sure to share this important event with your friends, family and neighbors. It’s time to hold our federal officials accountable and take back public health."
    https://standforhealthfreedom.com/CDC-investigation

In solidarity,

The Stand for Health Freedom Team
    Last edited by onawah; 12th February 2021 at 20:12.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), fifi (27th February 2021), gnostic9 (3rd April 2021), Gwin Ru (12th February 2021), Kryztian (12th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th February 2021), Tintin (12th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #498
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From VAXXED II
    Email update today
    Vaxxed II Team <tommeyburrowesproductions@pb05.ascendbywix.com
    2/12/21

"We Are Vaxxed has been removed
    Our facebook page "We Are Vaxxed" has been deleted.

We have set up a telegram - peoplestruth.

You can follow it by following this link! - https://t.me/peoplestruth

We have also set up a GAB - peoplestruth.

All of our shows have now been added to www.peepstv.org under the content tab.

Remember to sign up to our mailing list on www.peepstv.org to stay connected.

Add our channel "Peeps TV" on Roku to watch all uncensored content and films."

Head to the Vaxxed II website:
    https://www.vaxxed2.com/?utm_campaig...2-cd080b910ba8
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), fifi (13th February 2021), gnostic9 (3rd April 2021), Gwin Ru (12th February 2021), meat suit (13th February 2021), pueblo (12th February 2021), Tintin (12th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #499
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For me the exhaustive analyses provided here cements without too much of a doubt at all the fallacy of trusting official government statistics concerning the test results and the myth of asymptomatic spread, although, to be fair many of us here had already deduced that.

Really, do not trust the statistics that are promulgated by government.

A little about the authors:
    Norman Fenton - Prof:
    Norman Fenton is Professor in Risk Information Management at Queen Mary University of London and also a Director of Agena, a company that specialises in risk management for critical systems.

Martin Neil:
    Martin is Professor in Computer Science and Statistics at QMUL and a Director of Agena Ltd.
    These guys know their onions.

Note, I've emboldened one or two critical statements here.

--------------

Source: Probability and Risk BlogSpot

Improving public understanding of probability and risk with special emphasis on its application to the law. Why Bayes theorem and Bayesian networks are needed

Claim that "1 in 3 people who have the virus have no symptoms" is a massive exaggeration

Wednesday, February 10th 2021

Disclaimer:
    DRAFT ONLY: This article is under review and will be updated. The current full version including the mathematical analysis is here.

12/2/21 UPDATE: We understand there was a BMJ webinar shortly after this article was posted on 11 Feb 21 specifically about this subject. The article will be updated after reviewing that.

One of the major messages currently being pushed everywhere by the UK Government about COVID-19 is the claim that "1 in 3 people who have the virus have no symptoms". In fact, if we trust the Government's own data, this claim is massively exaggerated.

The true figure - as we explain below - is more like 1 in 38*. Moreover, using data from an ongoing study at Cambridge University (in which only people without symptoms are tested) we conclude that 96% of such people who test positive do not have the virus (i.e. they are mostly false positives).

For the various reasons explained in previous articles here, we do not know what proportion of people at any one time 'have COVID-19'. This is partly because we do not know for sure who is really infected (on any given day a new 'case' is defined as a person newly testing positive) and we do not know how long a person remains infected. Moreover, the Government data does not distinguish (for those testing positive) who did and did not get symptoms.

Based on data provided by the UK Government, the website https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/ estimates the number of active cases on any given day. In the week of 1-7 Feb the average daily number of active cases in the UK was 944,650. But not everybody who has the virus gets tested, so assuming testing is accurate, the true number of active cases must be higher than this. If we use the Government "1 in 3" claim - together with reasonable assumptions about the proportion of people with and without symptoms who actually get tested, then the 'true' number of active cases would have to be about 1.4 million, which represents just over 2% of the population (see the detailed analysis).

Combining the Government’s claim and an assumption of a 2% active daily infection rate, means that 0.711% of the population who had no symptoms must have had the virus, for the period 1-7 Feb (the detailed analysis provides the full Bayesian calculation). So, if we randomly tested 10,000 people without symptoms, during that week, we would expect to have found that about 71 tested of these people would test positive.

We can empirically test the implication of the Government's claim that 0.711% of the population who had no symptoms must have had the virus, using an ongoing study at Cambridge University to do so. This study is testing students without symptoms and, for the week of 1-7 Feb, reported that a total of 4058 students with no symptoms were tested. Given this number, and the government’s claim, we should have expected to see that 29 of these 4038 should have tested positive. But how many did test positive? If it is a lot less, then the government’s claim must be wrong. In fact, NONE tested positive!

Here is a screenshot of the summary results:

While there were non-zero numbers the previous weeks, in those weeks the number of active cases was higher. Yet, if the government claim was true, the number of confirmed cases were still much lower than they should have been. So, even if the number of 'cases' is being massively exaggerated due to false positive test results, the Government claim that 1 in 3 of people who are infected have no symptoms must be a massive exaggeration.

Can we conclude that the true percentage of those with the virus but with no symptoms is close to 0%, given that none of the 4058 without symptoms had the virus? No, we can't - not just because there were a few cases in previous weeks, but because it is a probability fallacy to assume that the proportion of people with no symptoms with the virus is the same as the proportion of people with the virus who have no symptoms. If we use all the recent Cambridge data (6 cases from 11,573 people with no symptoms) then we could assume that about 0.052% of people with no symptoms have the virus. But, with the assumption that 2% of the population have the virus, this would mean only about 2.6% of those with the virus have no symptoms, i.e 1 in 38*. Which is, of course very different to the Government's claim of 1 in 3.

In fact, looking more closely at the Cambridge report we do also find evidence to support the kind of problems we have identified previously with false positives. Critically, the study does pooled testing and then confirmatory testing on each individual case if a pooled test is positive. In the study there were 1752 pooled samples of which 13 were false positives (in the sense that when individual confirmatory testing was done on these, every sample in all 13 pooled samples was negative). So, even in the highly skilled testing environment at Cambridge, the false positive rate (without confirmatory testing) for people without symptoms is 0.7%.

The Government 'case' numbers are based on mass PCR testing and there is no evidence that any confirmatory testing has been undertaken as previously reported on this blog. If the false positive rate at Cambridge is 0.7%, we can therefore surely assume a false positive rate of at least 1% in the mass testing labs. This is very important for understanding 'case' numbers. Based on the Cambridge data we assume that only 0.052% of people without symptoms have the virus. Then, assuming a 1% false positive test rate for such people, it follows that 96% of those without symptoms testing positive are false positives (again the detailed report provides the full Bayesian analysis).

*Taking proper account of uncertainty as explained in the detailed report, we estimate there is a 95% probability that the true proportion of people with COVID-19 but no symptoms is between 1.2% and 5.34% with mean 2.92%. So, between as few as 1 in 83 and as many as 1 in 19, with mean of 1 in 34.

-----------------------

Bayes' Theorem with Norman Fenton:

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), gnostic9 (3rd April 2021), justntime2learn (19th February 2021), meat suit (13th February 2021), onawah (13th February 2021), Sunny (14th February 2021)

39. Link to Post #500
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vaccines Revealed COVID Edition--Del Bigtree bonus today
    There are still 2 &1/2 hours left today in which you can watch the bonus interview with Del Bigtree
    Or the regular programming for today, with Dr. Brian Hooker or Tom O'Bryan D.C.
    https://vrevealed.com/covid/viewing/
    Last edited by onawah; 13th February 2021 at 23:36.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), gnostic9 (3rd April 2021), Reinhard (14th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst 1 15 25 31 LastLast