+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst 1 21 31

Thread: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

1. Link to Post #601
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Operation Mind Control - The OMICRON Trigger

https://www.brighteon.com/51edb184-9...a-22545b495a29

you can skip the first 15 mins if you are on the fly.

Omicron is not the name of a virus, it's a command, probably embedded in some people as far back as the 80s or 90s.

And anyway, you DO have to wonder why they suddenly decided to use such a big fancy word for a variant.

O....M....G

thanks for posting this video - it's Next Level - I don't automatically accept it as 100% true but I have a horrible feeling it could be... logically and intuitively - because of what's going on right now...

just watched it and I'm kind of reeling as I'm trying to absorb the implications - if I thought we were in serious trouble before this goes deeper - and frankly could explain why so many world leaders and people in key positions are helping the forces of evil to destroy us - - - the man being interviewed by Mike Adams, James Martinez lifts the lid of what could be the most hideous plot ever - I'm reeling at the implications - I don't know if I can put it in a nutshell and I will have to go through it again - but it's about the people not being who we think they are and that they have probably been cruelly traumatized as children and corrupted then the 'host' is taken over by an 'alter'... we speak about puppets but this puts a deeper slant on that - - - - literal possession -

he uses Barak Obama as an example in the part around 36 minutes - and that section (35:25) begins with Mike asking if he, Martinez thinks that members of Congress have been 'programmed' and he says yes for sure...

funnily enough something I said about technology in another thread earlier is addressed in the final third of the interview - about Cold Fusion and how the technology exists to do just about anything that would be good for mankind - but it is being held back - in favour of technology that enslaves -

at some point they talk about the mind being the battlefield of the 21st century - and the invisible war is happening - after many decades of preparation - maybe generations of preparation we are now in the middle of the major Shock and Awe strategic attack as the war against us intensifies - (that last bit about shock and awe were my words)
    Last edited by jaybee; 10th December 2021 at 20:49.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ewan (11th December 2021), Gwin Ru (10th December 2021), mountain_jim (10th December 2021), Nasu (28th January 2022), norman (13th December 2021), Pam (28th January 2022), Reinhard (21st December 2021)

3. Link to Post #602
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

This is a 13 minute video about the data/statistics fiddling.

It's from the Covid Revealed series producers website so it will probably be time limited. It's claimed to be available at eatwellmovewellthinkwell dot com but I looked for it and couldn't find it there (yet).

https://vrevealed.com/c19/numbers-all-lies
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Ewan (21st December 2021), Gwin Ru (21st December 2021), Nasu (28th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #603
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,390 times in 4,323 posts

German Health Minister Admits 'Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated' Narrative Was A Load Of Crap, Blames 'Software' Error

By: ChrisMenahan
    Jan. 26, 2022

The German government has admitted that the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" narrative they used to oppress purebloods was based off a "software" error which incorrectly told them 90% of new covid cases were among the unvaccinated.

In fact, in most cases "they didn't even know who was vaccinated and who was not," the National Pulse reports.

Federal Minister of Health Karl Lauterbach, the top health official in Germany whose position is equivalent to the CDC director in America, claimed last week that "it was a mistake" and "was not done on purpose in order to largely blame the unvaccinated for the pandemic."

From The National Pulse, "Oppressive COVID Measures for the Unvaccinated Were Based on 'Software' Error, Claims German Minister":
    The "pandemic of the unvaccinated" was caused by a computer glitch. That was the conclusion of the Health Minister of Germany Karl Lauterbach, after months of vilifying the unvaccinated in the nation's second largest city, Hamburg.

In November 2021, news outlets reported on the increasing "incident numbers" in the city -- where the figure grew from 111.6 infected people per 100,000 to 160 per 100,000 in a span of few of days. By the end of November, that number shot up from 209.2 to a record of 223.3.

The ostensibly drastic increases have been used to legitimize new COVID policy measures in the city. First, 2G (vaccinated or recovered) status limitation was announced in order to enter shops, restaurants, and clubs. Social contact limitation was mandated for the unvaccinated. After the order, Mayor Peter Tschentscher, claimed to observe an increase in vaccination numbers, and implied it was the only way out of the pandemic.

Now, an investigation from the Sueddeutscher Zeitung and Welt newspapers has found that the numbers in Hamburg's Social Services departments were drastically skewed and, in most cases, they didn't even know who was vaccinated and who was not. This, however, did not stop them classifying everyone with an unknown status as unvaccinated. Indeed, by the end of November, a whopping 70 percent of the positive cases had unknown status.

In the second week of November, the Mayor of Hamburg held a press conference and incorrectly claimed that 90 percent of all new infections were amongst the unvaccinated. In addition, he alleged the 7-day infection average for the unvaccinated was at 605 per 100,000 and just 22 in 100,000 for the vaccinated.

Furthermore, the Welt newspaper received the following answer regarding the classifications from Hamburg's Senate:
    "...The categorization (used in Hamburg) matches [...] the one used nationwide…"
    Until this weekend, the data on how the classifications are made and how the final numbers are "calculated" have not been made public. The mayor claimed by the end of December that the reason for the misclassifications were caused by deploying "different IT Systems", where each system used different classifier.

On January 17th, Health Minister Karl Lauterbach had the following to say:

"...with the situation in Hamburg... I can claim without a doubt, that the problem was in the automatic classifier of the software. The problem is solved now... and it was a mistake and was not done on purpose in order to largely blame the unvaccinated for the pandemic..."
    Full article: http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62841

---------------------------------------------------------------

... an interesting little psychological gem embedded in there:

"pureblood"

... what's the likelihood of not associating that label with the "pure blue bloodlines" of the so-called "elite"...

Try a more accurate "untainted blood" and check if it doesn't entice one to associate it with the Red Cross tainted blood scandal... ?

Related:

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th January 2022), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), ClearWater (27th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), mountain_jim (27th January 2022), Nasu (28th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022), Yoda (28th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #604
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    German Health Minister Admits 'Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated' Narrative Was A Load Of Crap, Blames 'Software' Error

The German government has admitted that the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" narrative they used to oppress purebloods was based off a "software" error which incorrectly told them 90% of new covid cases were among the unvaccinated.

In fact, in most cases "they didn't even know who was vaccinated and who was not," the National Pulse reports.
    Yeah right.

And I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Nasu (28th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #605
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 times in 309 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Yeah right.

Sorry Dave, I want to make a small point.

The forum is most elegant when it presents information and ideas, it goes the other way when comments like this are made.

I think that if someone has something to say, you can't just bluntly dump on a post.
    If one doesn't think that what is presented is accurate, then one should back it up with useful information and present another side to present another viewpoint.
    Then a useful discussion can be had in order to sort out what is correct and what is not.

Not directed at Davetoo, mentioned in order to have this forum go in the right direction.

I don't want to offend anyone, just illustrate a point.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), gord (28th January 2022), Gwin Ru (28th January 2022), Pam (28th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #606
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Richard S. (here)

Yeah right.

The forum is most elegant when it presents information and ideas, it goes the other way when comments like this are made.

I think that if someone has something to say, you can't just bluntly dump on a post.
    If one doesn't think that what is presented is accurate, then one should back it up with useful information and present another side to present another viewpoint.
    Then a useful discussion can be had in order to sort out what is correct and what is not.

Not directed at Davetoo, mentioned in order to have this forum go in the right direction.

I don't want to offend anyone, just illustrate a point.

Thanks Richard.
    I agree in general with what you are saying.

I only make these types of posts when I see something so pathetic, so unbelievable
    that it begs reproach.

It would be like Pfizer coming out in a year or two saying that due to a technical glitch in
    their systems they had some quality control issues in a few batches of their vaccines
    and they apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Added:

In fact I would go the opposite route.

The hardships that the government 'error' caused
    to the German non-jabbed were so egregious
    that the onus should be on the government to prove they
    made a software error rather than simply make a statement
    about it.

Furthermore, financial compensation to all non-jabbed should be forthcoming as a result of their admitted 'error'.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 28th January 2022 at 22:47. Reason: Added extra content

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2022), Ewan (28th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th February 2022), Pam (28th January 2022), Richard S. (29th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #607
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Thanks Richard.
    I agree in general with what you are saying.

I only make these types of posts when I see something so pathetic, so unbelievable
    that it begs reproach.

It would be like Pfizer coming out in a year or two saying that due to a technical glitch in
    their systems they had some quality control issues in a few batches of their vaccines
    and they apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.
    I read what ChrisMenahan clearly quoted the Health Minister as saying as this exact backpedaling and his article title his sarcasm about the lame 'admission' blame as a 'load of crap'.

On January 17th, Health Minister Karl Lauterbach had the following to say:

"...with the situation in Hamburg... I can claim without a doubt, that the problem was in the automatic classifier of the software. The problem is solved now... and it was a mistake and was not done on purpose in order to largely blame the unvaccinated for the pandemic..."

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2022), DaveToo (28th January 2022), Ewan (29th January 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #608
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

Quote Posted by Richard S. (here)
    I could be wrong but I am fairly certain that Dave directed his "Yea right" at the German government not at the user who shared the story?

Back on topic

The covid-19 numbers provided by the Colorado government continue to show the rate of cases, hospitalization, and death from covid-19 to be higher in the unvaccinated.

This is the opposite of what many other countries seem to be showing so I decided to investigate closer.

Turns out that the state changed their definition of vaccinated to mean "anyone who has received all recommended vaccine dose over 2 weeks ago.

Which is a misleading way to say we count people who are vaccinated as unvaccinated unless they have had 3 of the shots.

----- Timeline Shift Detected -------

While I was writing the above text I went to the states covid website to check on their wording and to my surprise their definition of the word vaccinated change AGAIN, yet this time they made it a bit more straightforward.

Where it used to say "Vaccinated" the site now reads "vaccinated with a third dose (booster)

That is a LOT more accurate.

It is great to see even a subtle shift towards honesty, and seeing so many school districts suddenly dropping mask mandates is also encouraging.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2022), ClearWater (10th February 2022), DaveToo (10th February 2022), Ewan (23rd February 2022), gini (10th February 2022), Gwin Ru (10th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #609
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

CDC Caught Hiding Troves of Data: Not Publishing Critical Hospitalization, Booster, and Virus Data
    68,258 views 2/22/22
    Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov
    749K subscribers
    ------------------
    Resources:

🔵 Sekur (promo code: Roman)

https://ept.ms/3yW0Wul

🔵 CDC article:

https://ept.ms/3JKuMaq

🔵 Scotland

https://ept.ms/3HckZYU

🔵 CDC Mask Guidance:

https://ept.ms/34TXvuN

https://ept.ms/36ApUGH

🔵 Speech Standards:

https://ept.ms/3sbqJ0Z

https://ept.ms/3LQCuSd

🔵 AAP study:

https://ept.ms/3IdxrsV

Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd February 2022), ClearWater (23rd February 2022), Ewan (23rd February 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd February 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst 1 21 31