+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 4 14 31 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    Icke is on London Real again saying the entire thing is COMPLETELY A HOAX. 100%

Live NOW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3XlrQMOvW0

I want retribution for myself, greybeard, Satori and the others in the Contrairians thread who've been saying this for WEEKS.
    Whoa there Phoenix. Speaking for myself, there is a huge difference between retribution and taking a stand for what you believe in. While I do believe that the guilty parties should be held to account, that is only after they are afforded due process of law and, further, any punishment must be proportional to the conduct of the wrong-doer. In my experience nothing good comes out of positions and actions motivated by frustration and anger and not by reason and "justice."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), ClearWater (6th April 2020), Gracy (6th April 2020), greybeard (7th April 2020), sllim11 (6th April 2020), Strat (6th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

US commands Doctors to alter standards of cause of death reporting to include their assumptions.... but only about CV19.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Richard S. (7th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

I want retribution for myself, greybeard, Satori and the others in the Contrairians thread who've been saying this for WEEKS.
    Just now in between writing against 5G I finished this other video of Icke. The scam with the testing is explained very well. At the end at 1:13:18 he mentions a CIA personnel that was implanted and made physically depended. Something similar will be the end result for all with the vaccine. No more place to run for what is coming. We better stand together and act in our communities, it is possible to win by derailing 5G.
    An infectious epidemic is raging mainly through the modernized world. But at the same time a terrible multifaceted manipulation is happening. One can also look at it as several evil business models with their marketing tricks that are aiming for the big financial success and world dominance : the vaccine industry and big pharma , the IT and AI industry, the weapons industry, the monopoly of a NWO world government, ...

Physician utterly demolishes the 'covid-19' test' and the very existence of the 'virus' - an absolutely must-watch

https://www.davidicke.com/article/56...ctor-videocast
    Last edited by Philippe; 6th April 2020 at 17:34.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    US commands Doctors to alter standards of cause of death reporting to include their assumptions.... but only about CV19.

Agreed. Johns Hopkins, one of the participants and I believe hosts of Event 201, reports today that the death toll in the USA due to COVID19 Disease (SARS CV-2 virus) is now 10,300. That is highly suspect for many reasons, including but not limited to:

1. The efficacy and reliability of the tests has not been established. The reliability is simply expected to be taken for granted; yet, among other things, the manufacturer data sheets and specs etc...for the test state otherwise.
    2. The tests kits can be contaminated. Not always, but can be.
    3. Human error in administering the test is a factor to be considered. False positives are a fact of life, yet when it comes to COVID19 disease, we are not to question the test result.
    4. Often no tests were done, yet the presumption or assumption is that the death was due to COVID 19 disease and the CDC and other authorities are requiring that the death certificate conclude so.
    5. Many people have COVID virus of some sort in their body and many of these people are advanced in age and have one or more co-morbidities that are, more likely than not, the proximate cause of death to a reasonable degree of medical certainty. In other words, there are many, many cases where an independent expert could not (and would not) say that the death was caused by COVID 19 disease, to a reasonable degree of medical certainty or medical probability, as opposed to some other cause such as a co-morbidity.
    6. Many of the people who have died and who have COVID 19 disease listed as the cause of death would have died even if there was no such disease allegedly out there. In other words, if there was no COVID 19 Disease, the cause of death for the people who have died due to "COVID 19 disease" would have been listed as death due to some other cause.
    7. This is a minor point, but SARS CV-2, the virus that allegedly causes COVI19 Disease, is not new or novel.
    8. "Citizen journalists" are not seeing or hearing on the street what is being reported as occurring in many hospitals.

I'd wager that a scientific study by qualified truly independent experts (not "experts" paid by special interest) of the deaths in the USA and elsewhere in the world attributed to COVID 19 disease will show that the death rate is inflated by at 80-90%, or more.
    Last edited by Satori; 6th April 2020 at 19:43.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), DaveToo (7th April 2020), Elainie (7th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th April 2020), gini (7th April 2020), Goba (7th April 2020), Richard S. (7th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

I thought was worth posting: a straight copy-and-paste from a Guardian article 10 hours ago.

The point here is that if these statistics are correct (and of course, some may doubt those, too), it's pretty easy to find a US hospital that has no coronavirus patients. Because 1 in 4 US hospitals don't have any yet.
    ~~~
    Three in four hospitals in the US are already treating patients with confirmed or suspected coronavirus infections, according to a report compiled by the US government.

The federal report due to published later on Monday, but already seen by the Associated Press, finds that hospitals expect to be overwhelmed, with a range of problems feeding off each other in a vicious cycle.

Ann Maxwell, an assistant inspector general at the Department of Health and Human Services, told AP that problems such including insufficient tests, slow results, a scarcity of protective gear, a shortage of ventilators and burned-out medical staffs were leading to a cascade or domino effect.

The US has more diagnosed cases in the global pandemic than any other country, according to figures compiled by Johns Hopkins University. Projections show the nation will see the peak impact later this month.

The report is based on a telephone survey of 323 hospitals around the country, from March 23-27. Of the 323 hospitals in the survey, 117 reported they were treating one or more patients with confirmed COVID-19, while 130 said they were treating one or more patients suspected to have the disease. Suspected infections are treated similarly, because of the uncertainties around testing.

Only 32 hospitals said they were not treating any patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19. Another 44 hospitals did not provide that information.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th April 2020 at 21:01.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

graciousb (7th April 2020), kudzy (7th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (7th April 2020), Richard S. (7th April 2020), Yoda (7th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Whoa there Phoenix. Speaking for myself, there is a huge difference between retribution and taking a stand for what you believe in. While I do believe that the guilty parties should be held to account, that is only after they are afforded due process of law and, further, any punishment must be proportional to the conduct of the wrong-doer. In my experience nothing good comes out of positions and actions motivated by frustration and anger and not by reason and "justice."
    Phoenix, do you mean vindication? Retribution sounds like revenge or payback...something of that nature. I don't think you can sue for wrongful opinions either. It would be high comedy if you tried, particularly in this case.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

DaveToo (7th April 2020), greybeard (7th April 2020), Phoenix (7th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

I think what Phoenix is trying to say its nice to see a legend like David Icke totally confirm your own theory. Thats what it feels like for me. Allthough i know its all Ego, it does give some sort of feeling of acknowledgement that its not all too crazy what you think of. Because i think most of us can agree when you speak these things against loved ones it can be quite tough. Anger, ridicule etc etc and hardly any progress in people who start researching this stuff for themselves. I came to the conclusion that its pointless. But i still keep speaking my truth from time to time.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

greybeard (7th April 2020), Phoenix (7th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    I think you are drawing the wrong conclusion here. Because its pretty obvious there IS 5G in Wuhan. This is even admitted by official sources. So i dont think this tool is very trustworthy.
    If you can find other sources that clearly prove there is 5G in Wuhan it would be helpful. So much faulty thinking can occur with lack of true statistics and data. Conclusions are revised every hour in this crisis and many disturbing truths are coming to the surface.

Official sources that say there is 5G can also be pure propaganda. The word 5G is now used for marketing . It sounds oh so good and smart ! And to sell their projects in a non suspicious way the telecom companies are now speaking about " 5G Light". They are adapting the marketing against the growing opposition and questioning. Once the light version is installed nobody has any democratic insight how the hidden and treacherous IT collaborators can program the grid to increase the power. It is that bad.

Hopefully you are an activist in your community. But it is risky in discussions to use an argument like 5G is in full operation in Wuhan if there is no solid proof.
    Im an activist in growing organic foods and trying to broaden this Silent Revolution like that. I will get back to you with the proof about 5G in Wuhan.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

greybeard (7th April 2020), Philippe (7th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

DaveToo (7th April 2020), Goba (7th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), greybeard (7th April 2020), guayabal (7th April 2020), Tomkoyote (10th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Yes but!!
    The truth lies somewhere in the middle.
    The "virus" does kill people -- be it seasonal flu or whatever.
    Figures can not be trusted because the number of people who have had this ,with minor symptoms, have not been added into the statistics.
    My main focus -- regardless of what it is -- The cure is worse than the disease.
    The measures taken will have long reaching effect on many hard working people who now face being jobless -- and possibly a bankrupt world economy.
    Dont like the word hoax--- a seasonal flu if thats what it is-- is not a hoax.
    I think Phoenix just got the word retribution wrong but otherwise his post is correct -- not looking for vindication-- early days yet.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DaveToo (7th April 2020), Delight (7th April 2020), gini (7th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Phoenix, do you mean vindication? Retribution sounds like revenge or payback...something of that nature. I don't think you can sue for wrongful opinions either. It would be high comedy if you tried, particularly in this case.
    ah, yes! youre right!

22. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

but also, wrong-doing for me personally being ridiculed over and over by Bill, told i was "in denial, this is not the truman show" and even banned by the main CV thread. Bill do you acknowledge you were wrong? I want an apology

23. Link to Post #73
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Your quote :
    Figures can not be trusted because the number of people who have had this ,with minor symptoms, have not been added into the statistics.

Chris you miss the extreme importance of the podcast of Icke with your point !

If the described testing is faulty in the sense that not a virus but an exosome (excrement for stress or poison reaction) is discovered than "the virus" will be found in millions of persons on the planet and the door to mandatory vaccinations will be wide open ! The theory of Dr. Kaufmann is of capital importance.
    If other different testing is going on we should make the distinction. I posted on the contrarian thread (unfortunately in the background now !) how there is testing going on in Germany to detect antibodies but I have no more news about that.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

greybeard (7th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Mypos,

Many people are wary of 5G and vaccines. But there is no well researched evidence that has been carefully vetted ( Jon Rappoport is not a credible source) that will work as solid evidence that they have anything to do with corona virus. Conflating this virus with 5G and vaccines is a mere distraction.

Don't let your own rightful suspicion of 5G and vaccines be used by crackpots trying to leverage it to make money on YouTube. One physical virus is bad enough. YouTube scammers and fantasy prone individuals have created several more mind viruses.
    I dont think Rudolph Steiner and Bruce Lipton are crackpots on youtube who want to make money....

If you look at the hotspots Wuhan and Lombaria you see 5G and mandatory vaccins. That is no evidence but what is evidence these days? Nothing is too be trusted. And its very suspicious that in the hotspots of Covid 19 we have these things, dont you think?
    Quote Posted by mypos (here)
    On the one hand we have statements from Rudolph Steiner (one of the most wise in terms of Mystery School material) who claims that a virus is a cleansing of the poisened cell and also that the Spanish Flu was not a contagious virus but the elektrification of the earth in terms of radiowaves.
    Sorry, but your alleged quote of Rudolf Steiner is nothing more than New Age garbage, because it clearly contradicts the general viewpoint of Steiner.

Paraphrasing Steiner's view about illnesses and epidemics:
    • Illness always has an origin at soul level
    • Bacteria and viruses are real, but they are just a side-effect of an illness and not the cause. In other words: the materialistic medicine confuses causation and correlation.
    • Epidemics are a result (not the cause!) of widespread fear on a collective level.
    In what way does this contradict each other?

And new age garbage? How did you come to that conclusion? I any the statements you name are more New Age-y then my Steiner statement. And its not like all theorys or statements that look like or have overlap with New Age stuff are false. There is enough truth in New Age. Why do you think so many people are interested in it?
    I got my information from this man by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LLgHMt-Lbo
    Last edited by Mypos; 7th April 2020 at 09:13.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

greybeard (7th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #75
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Your quote :

If the described testing is faulty in the sense that not a virus but an exosome (excrement for stress or poison reaction) is discovered than "the virus" will be found in millions of persons on the planet and the door to mandatory vaccinations will be wide open ! The theory of Dr. Kaufmann is of capital importance.
    If other different testing is going on we should make the distinction. I posted on the contrarian thread (unfortunately in the background now !) how there is testing going on in Germany to detect antibodies but I have no more news about that.
    Yes agreed. I was just replying to the post by Phoenix rather than the David Icke video.
    I cant see the point of vaccinating people after an "epidemic" has passed peak.
    As I have said our immune system automatically upgrades each time it is exposed to any threat.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DaveToo (7th April 2020), David Trd1 (7th April 2020), Philippe (7th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #76
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Your quote :

Yes agreed. I was just replying to the post by Phoenix rather than the David Icke video.
    I cant see the point of vaccinating people after an "epidemic" has passed peak.
    As I have said our immune system automatically upgrades each time it is exposed to any threat.
    Chris
    Be careful again and for all who read here: it is not about the vaccination for this epidemic (they were not ready with the tracking nano bot vaccine). It is about the vaccination for the next wave ! When all faulty tests are alarmingly finding "' a false virus" it is easy to impose mandatory vaccinations. Some people are afraid that the next outbreak is closer than we think (who knows with continued 5G roll-out ?)

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

DaveToo (7th April 2020), David Trd1 (7th April 2020), greybeard (7th April 2020), Mypos (7th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,352 times in 349 posts

Amendment: Realised i had posted a video there is an entire thread about here....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...vid-Icke-Today...

Peace
    Last edited by David Trd1; 7th April 2020 at 12:19. Reason: Video already posted

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

but also, wrong-doing for me personally being ridiculed over and over by Bill, told i was "in denial, this is not the truman show" and even banned by the main CV thread. Bill do you acknowledge you were wrong? I want an apology
    No apology.

In case you're not fully aware, I've been stating the following all along, from the start. And I'm confident I'm 100% correct.
    1. The virus is real, and is dangerous. No "hoax".
    2. It's a bioweapon. Weapons usually do what exactly what they're designed to do!
    3. There's an agenda. (Of course.) The entire affair has been engineered. The situation is dangerous, as well as the virus. The problems on the ground for hospitals and healthcare workers (and vulnerable people) are real, as well. And so is the great danger to the global economy, small businesses, individual rights and freedoms, and a score of other important things.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th April 2020 at 14:34.

33. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (7th April 2020), Alan (7th April 2020), Billy (8th April 2020), Chris Gilbert (8th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Elainie (7th April 2020), Eva2 (7th April 2020), Goba (8th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), justntime2learn (7th April 2020), Matthew (7th April 2020), Maunagarjana (7th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (7th April 2020), Richard S. (8th April 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (8th April 2020), silvanelf (8th April 2020), sllim11 (8th April 2020), Snoweagle (7th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Thoughts about this for anyone who's watched it?

35. Link to Post #80
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

Thoughts about this for anyone who's watched it?
    It says "Video unavailable". What is it about?
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 4 14 31 LastLast