+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 5 15 31 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

Thoughts about this for anyone who's watched it?

It says "Video unavailable". What is it about?

Let's see now .....hmmm

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

DaveToo (7th April 2020), silvanelf (8th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

This is Perspectives on the Pandemic | Professor Knut Wittkowski | Episode 2

Despite being an alumni of a university with the name Rockefeller, he actually came out with his ethical soul intact.

**** I'm not paid by the government, so I'm entitled to actually do science. If there had been no intervention, the epidemic would have been over.*****

"In this explosive second edition of Perspectives on the Pandemic, Professor Knut Wittkowski, for twenty years head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design, says that social distancing and lockdown is the absolutely worst way to deal with an airborne respiratory virus.

Further, he offers data to show that China and South Korea had already reached their peak number of cases when they instituted their containment measures. In other words, nature had already achieved, or nearly achieved, herd immunity."

Interview highlights:
    00:36-Professor Wittkowski explains his recommendations for how to best deal with COVID-19
    01:36-Is self-isolation prolonging the duration of COVID-19?
    02:33-Are policies of self-isolation or shelter-in-place a good idea?
    03:46-The pandemic is over
    04:27-Did China lie about its COVID-19 statistics?
    05:03-The truth behind the statistics given by the government of the United States
    07:52-Are we even reporting flu deaths anymore?
    08:16-Why are hospitals being overwhelmed?
    09:16-Shortage of medial supplies
    10:19-Has social distancing prevented deaths from COVID-19?
    11:55-Staying indoors can make the virus worse
    16:02-Why social distancing won’t work for an airborne contagion
    17:41-Do we need a vaccine for COVID-19?
    18:31-Humans can grow immune to this virus
    18:55-The data doesn’t say that COVID-19 is more contagious than the flu
    22:43-Changes in reporting COVID-19 cases
    25:33-What makes COVID-19 different than the Swine Flu
    27:05-What are the possible health risks of sheltering in place?
    27:43-The “Second Wave” of COVID-19
    30:10-The truth about #FlattentheCurve
    31:10-What should we do about sheltering in place?
    32:24-Why we need to achieve natural herd immunity
    34:17-Should we be testing everyone for COVID-19?
    35:35-The real effects of COVID-19
    38:53-The percentage of people who won’t have any symptoms
    39:34-What should we do about COVID-19 at this point?
    40:40-Is this really a pandemic?
    40:50-What you should know

added: I agree with commenters that he's more reacting as if it is a 'normal' flu from his experiences, and is not taking into account the related hi-tech anomalies.

Last edited by waves; 8th April 2020 at 07:19.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

DaveToo (7th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Elainie (7th April 2020), Goba (8th April 2020), Richard S. (8th April 2020), silvanelf (10th April 2020), sllim11 (8th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

COVID and a 5G connection?
    by Jon Rappoport
    April 7, 2020

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...5g-connection/

"No blanket assertions here. No claims that 5G technology “activates the virus.” No across-the-board answers. Instead, several key questions, and a few possible clues.

I have to set the context. As I’ve been emphasizing, what is being called COVID-19 is not one disease with one cause. It’s not one thing.

Instead, people with VARIOUS traditional diseases are being corralled, clustered, and counted by public health officials under ONE fake umbrella term, “COVID-19.”

I’ve also emphasized that in these fake-cluster situations, some people may be suffering from new conditions. For example, the effects of a vaccination campaign—which, by the way, was apparently carried out in a region of northern Italy prior to “the emergence of COVID.”

In this article, I have comments on 5G wireless technology—not as an all-inclusive explanation for “COVID”—but as a possible explanation for what several doctors are observing in some patients in New York and Italy.

What are they observing? Extreme shortness of breath, life threatening, but without the usual indicators of respiratory failure or failure of the lungs to operate. The lungs can operate. The patients are apparently suffering from straight oxygen deprivation. Lack of oxygen. As if they were suddenly thrust into high altitude.

Several doctors are saying these patients must be given oxygen through breathing ventilators—but not at high pressure, because that could damage the lungs and even cause death. Instead, the increase in oxygen must be gently accomplished.

For example, an ER doctor in Brooklyn has made a video in which he describes what he calls a new dire situation. His name is Cameron Kyle-Sidell. Watch the video and listen to what he says. He warns that incorrect use of breathing ventilators could be harming and killing patients.

https://www.youtube[dot]com/watch?v=1EWQPgF6-UQ

https://www.youtube[dot]com/watch?v=QWaq8HoEROU

In Italy, several doctors are asserting a very similar, or identical, situation: “Covid-19 Does Not Lead to a ‘Typical’ Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome,” by Luciano Gattinoni1, Silvia Coppola, Massimo Cressoni3, Mattia Busana, Davide Chiumello:

“However, the patients with Covid-19 pneumonia…present an atypical form of the syndrome. Indeed, the primary characteristics we are observing (confirmed by colleagues in other hospitals), is the dissociation between their relatively well preserved lung mechanics and the severity of hypoxemia [abnormally low level of oxygen]…intubation [with breathing ventilators] should be prioritized to avoid excessive intrathoracic negative pressures and self-inflicted lung injury. After considering that, all we can do ventilating these patients is ‘buying time’ with minimum additional damage: the lowest possible PEEP [a method of ventilation in which airway pressure is maintained above atmospheric pressure] and gentle ventilation. We need to be patient.”

https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/pdf/....202003-0817LE

—Patients who aren’t suffering from respiratory failure, whose lungs are functioning, who are experiencing straight oxygen deprivation. What could explain that?

Here, from a 2001 rfglobalnet.com article, we may have a clue: “At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy [from 5G waves] absorbed by atmospheric oxygen. While oxygen absorption at 60GHz severely limits range, it also eliminates interference between same frequency terminals.”

https://www.rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixe...hz-unique-0001

In other words, a) 60GHz is a very good frequency band for 5G transmissions, and b) nearly all of the 5G energy is absorbed by oxygen. Suppose that is also true for oxygen in the human body?

What would be the effects of 5G transmissions on the body? Could these waves distort oxygen and/or its uptake by hemoglobin, which carries this vital element to cells of the body? Could the impairment create a straight oxygen deprivation in the body—without structurally affecting the lungs themselves—creating the new condition described by the doctors I’ve cited above?

—Add to all this—the fact that 60GHz is an unlicensed frequency band, which means that telecomm companies can use it without paying very large fees they would pay for licensed bands.

Is 5G at 60GHz being deployed in New York, Italy, and Wuhan?

I should also add: these doctors ought to consider the use of hyperbaric oxygen chambers for their patients. The technicians, MDs, and researchers involved would need to be experts, and from what I’ve seen, not many are. Slap-dash formulaic use of hyperbaric oxygen won’t do. Harm could result. The apparatus itself is, of course, non-invasive.

Interested doctors could consult with Dr. Paul Harch at hbot.com."
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

celticwarrior (7th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), greybeard (8th April 2020), T Smith (11th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Some preliminary thoughts. (But not finished yet.)
    • He said schools should remain open, so that younger people get their own herd immunity fast. But the problem is, they go home and infect their parents and grandparents.
    • He appears to believe China's statistics.
    • He said he doesn't understand why the curve should be flattened. The argued reason for that is that then the whole thing is "damped down" (like damping the core of a nuclear reactor) to allow the healthcare systems to cope (and save lives) without being overwhelmed.
    • Of course, letting the thing burn freely (like an uncontained forest fire) would also work. Ir's just a particularly brutal way of dealing with those who get sick: Many would simply receive no care at all. Many weaker people would just die unassisted.
    • The debate then is about whether to save the economy, or to save the weaker members of society. I've not watched it all yet, but I've yet to see him register any compassion at all for anyone.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th April 2020 at 19:32.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (7th April 2020), AutumnW (8th April 2020), bennycog (8th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), kudzy (7th April 2020), Richard S. (8th April 2020), silvanelf (10th April 2020), sunwings (7th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

• He said schools should remain open, so that younger people get their own herd immunity fast. But the problem is, they go home and infect their parents and grandparents.
    • He said he doesn't understand why the curve should be flattened. The argued reason for that is that then the whole thing is "damped down" (like damping the core of a nuclear reactor) to allow the healthcare systems to cope (and save lives) without being overwhelmed.
    • Of course, letting the thing burn freely (like an uncontained forest fire) would also work. Ir's just a particularly brutal way of dealing with those who get sick: Many would simply receive no care at all. Many weaker people would just die unassisted.
    • The debate then is about whether to save the economy, or to save the weaker members of society. I've not watched it all yet, but I've yet to see him register any compassion at all for anyone.
    More: (Man alive, I do NOT like this guy)
    • He's right about the virus not spreading so easily outdoors. Some of the lockdown measures (e.g. hiking trails and cycle paths closed) seem very unnecessary and point to another agenda.
    • He talks about comparing this "to other flus and regular flu". He's referring to this as another flu. Maybe he's speaking casually, but this isn't a flu virus of any kind.
    • He says that at first, "the Chinese didn't know what they were dealing with." I'd argue that they knew exactly what they were dealing with.
    • He's right to doubt the efficacy of vaccines. Not that many medical authorities are saying this, but an effective vaccine for this may be impossible.
    • He contradicts himself when he says he doesn't think it's that contagious (he really means "infectious", but this is a fine distinction), but at the same time he says it's airborne. Any virus that's airborne infects a LOT of people easily. An airborne virus is an epidemiologist's worse case scenario.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (7th April 2020), bennycog (8th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (8th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Elainie (7th April 2020), kudzy (7th April 2020), Marsha Piper (9th April 2020), Richard S. (8th April 2020), sunwings (7th April 2020), Tintin (8th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Candace telling it, as she always does. (I've seen similar observations elsewhere)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alan (7th April 2020), gord (8th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), greybeard (8th April 2020), onawah (7th April 2020), Patient (7th April 2020), T Smith (10th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

I'd like to offer this, if I may:

It seems to me very probable — but I do not know this as a fact — that an honest doctor, not wanting or being ordered to cover anything up, when signing a death certificate, would ask themselves:
    "Would this patient have died right now had they not contracted Covid-19?"
    And if the answer's No, then that becomes the cause.
    My father was 91 when his doctor recommended he come in for a 'stress test'.
    Lord only knows why any doctor in this world would submit a 90+ year old human being to a stress test!

After testing, he recommended he have heart surgery through his leg to correct a blockage on one side of his heart.
    After going out to dinner with friends Friday night he was admitted to hospital the next day for surgery.

Following surgery my father was not cooperating with the nurses so two young male nurses decided to shoot up my father with drugs rather than physically try to subdue him.

They continued giving him sedatives for the next few days.
    I visited him at this time and saw immediately that his brain was entirely messed up and he had lost most of his cognitive functions.

He died a few days later.

Do you think they would have put "stupid decision by doctor to have heart surgery" or "stupid decision by nurses to force sedative drugs into him" as the cause of death on his death certificate?
    Last edited by DaveToo; 7th April 2020 at 23:02. Reason: spelling correction

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Alan (7th April 2020), Billy (8th April 2020), Constance (7th April 2020), Delight (7th April 2020), gini (8th April 2020), Goba (8th April 2020), gord (8th April 2020), Mypos (8th April 2020), Patient (7th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th April 2020), sunwings (7th April 2020), T Smith (11th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    This guy says a virus is not transmissible, but he ends with one exception: vaccination. If a virus is transmissible by vaccination, then it is transmissible. This is not an exception, it is a blatant contradiction.
    If he had said, "a virus is not transmissible naturally" would you have been OK with that?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

T Smith (11th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Yes agreed he lacks empathy and seems to just think this is a natural virus which is the issue.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

bennycog (8th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

*"He said schools should remain open, so that younger people get their own herd immunity fast. But the problem is, they go home and infect their parents and grandparents."

He mentioned at the same time that the elderly (parents and grandparents) should be separated for about a month and then brought back to the home.

*"He said he doesn't understand why the curve should be flattened. The argued reason for that is that then the whole thing is "damped down" (like damping the core of a nuclear reactor) to allow the healthcare systems to cope (and save lives) without being overwhelmed."

That's not what he said, you are putting words into his mouth.
    He said he doesn't understand why people are trying to flatten the curve.
    There is a BIG difference between the two!

HE KNOWS why (understands why) the curve should NOT be flattened.
    He doesn't know why other people don't understand this. That's what he said.
    He then goes on to explain exactly why the curve should not be flattened.

*"Of course, letting the thing burn freely (like an uncontained forest fire) would also work. Ir's just a particularly brutal way of dealing with those who get sick: Many would simply receive no care at all. Many weaker people would just die unassisted."

Again this is not what he was saying. Yes he was saying to let it run its course naturally, BUT he said you would obviously treat those who were seriously ill.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 7th April 2020 at 23:00. Reason: Added quotation marks

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

graciousb (8th April 2020), Mypos (8th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

MIT PhD Scientist: Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates Want Every Person on the Planet Vaccinated
    4/7/20
    Vaccine Impact
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/mit-p...et-vaccinated/

by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

"In our effort to expose our readership to alternative views on the current COVID19 crisis, we want to feature the work of another scientist who does not follow the narrative being given to the public by our government officials and the corporate-sponsored “mainstream” media.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai has a long list of credentials that should allow him to have a voice in the current COVID19 pandemic, but it is highly unlikely you will come across his views outside of the alternative media.

Dr. Shiva is the inventor of email and polymath, and holds four degrees from MIT.

He is a Fulbright Scholar, Lemelson-MIT Awards Finalist, India’s First Outstanding Scientist and Technologist of Indian Origin, Westinghouse Science Talent Honors Award recipient, and a nominee for the U.S. National Medal of Technology and Innovation.

His love of medicine and complex systems began in India when he became intrigued with medicine at the age of five as he observed his grandmother, a farmer and healer in the small village of Muhavur in South India, apply Siddha, India’s oldest system of traditional medicine, to heal and support local villagers.

In 1978, as a 14-year-old, after completing a special program in computer science at the Courant Institute of Mathematical Science at NYU, Ayyadurai was recruited by the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) as a Research Fellow, where he developed the first electronic emulation of the entire interoffice mail system (Inbox, Outbox, Folders, Address Book, Memo, etc.), which he named “EMAIL,” to invent the world’s first email system, resulting in him being awarded the first United States Copyright for Email, Computer Program for Electronic Mail System.

Ayyadurai went on to receive four degrees from MIT, including a bachelors in electrical engineering and computer science, and a dual master’s degree in mechanical engineering and visual studies from the MIT Media Laboratory.

In 2003, he returned to MIT to complete his doctoral work in systems biology within the Department of Biological Engineering, where he developed CytoSolve®, a scalable computational platform for modeling the cell by dynamic integration of molecular pathways models.

Following his doctoral work, he returned to India on a Fulbright, where he discovered the systems theoretic basis of eastern systems of medicine, resulting in Systems Health®, a new educational program that provides a scientific foundation of integrative medicine. While at MIT, he also developed a pioneering new course called Systems Visualization which integrates systems theory, narrative story telling, metaphor and data visualization to provide visualization of complex systems. (Source.)

This past weekend (April, 2020) he was interviewed by the X22 Report. (Note: Health Impact News has no knowledge of this group, and advertisements are embedded into their video.)

Dr. Shiva starts out by explaining the difference between what he calls the “reductionist approach” to medicine and health, and the “systemic approach,” which as an engineer, is the approach he subscribes to.

Rather than focus on a single cause (the coronavirus) to a disease, his approach is to view the body’s “operating system,” which is the immune system. He points out the fact that each one of us carries around over 328 TRILLION viruses in our body, so attributing an illness to a single virus is short-sighted.

Dr. Shiva discusses the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, which has 17 points for developing a “utopia” for the world.

Part of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals is the World Health Organization’s IA2030, which is designed to achieve this worldwide “utopia” by seeking to vaccinate every person on the planet.

Dr. Shiva has a long history with the U.S. Government’s top medical doctor controlling the nation’s COVID19 response, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

“This guy is a total front man (for Big Pharma), and no one will call him out. And do you know why? Because all the academics, many of whom I went to school with and studied with, they all have to pay homage to people like Fauci because they control their grant funding.”

Dr. Shiva claims he is an independent researcher who is self-funded, therefore he is able to speak freely.

He mentions the fact that Dr. Fauci is on the leadership council for the Gates Foundation, and that Fauci is best known for developing what he calls the “PR Campaign” to convince the public that the HIV virus caused AIDS. Much research has been conducted that concludes there is no relationship between HIV and AIDS.

Like many other scientists and medical doctors we have featured here at Health Impact News, Dr. Shiva states his concern that the response to the COVID19 pandemic does not match the actual threat to the public. So when the facts do not support the action, we need to look for another cause for the actions.

“This is like the payday for pharma. They have to crash our economy… What’s the result they get? Well, imagine every man, woman, and child, all 7 billion people, extracting about $1000 a year from them, you’re looking at a $7 trillion payback.”

Another purpose of the current actions taken as a result of COVID19, according to Dr. Shiva, is to squash dissent. People cannot congregate and protest if they are confined to their homes, and this started in Wuhan, China, where months earlier there were massive protests due to the horrible pollution in the city.

Dr. Shiva believes there are strong connections between the U.S. CDC and China, and speculates that China is able to take over our economy and squash dissenters as has been done in China.

“What are we heading to becoming? When China has 200 million cameras everywhere. We want to put cameras everywhere. We want people to potentially have fingerprints for whether they got their vaccines or not. This is China 2.0. Are we going to become a colony of China?”

Watch the full interview.

Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Elainie (8th April 2020), gini (8th April 2020), Goba (8th April 2020), greybeard (8th April 2020), leavesoftrees (8th April 2020), Mypos (8th April 2020), T Smith (11th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Of course, letting the thing burn freely (like an uncontained forest fire) would also work. Ir's just a particularly brutal way of dealing with those who get sick: Many would simply receive no care at all. Many weaker people would just die unassisted.
    The guy has an "Adams Family" touch - so yes, from the outside he is not extremely likeable BUT what he says is mostly sound.

what you forget and what is rarely if ever discussed is: how many death by suicide/depression and general suffering will this shutdown cause in the end.

he is a very practical guy and I think his approach is the only one working in the grand scheme of things. If Chloroquine was distributed to everyone freely this "pandemic" would likely result in VERY FEW deaths, way fewer than the flu.

There are different kinds of compassion, one based is new-age feel good and one based in wisdom. I suspect his compassion is the latter. I also guess he would have chosen a different occupation being without any compassion, e.g. join the heroic military LOL.
    Last edited by Goba; 8th April 2020 at 02:03.

24. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

CDC Tells Hospitals To List COVID as Cause of Death Even if You're Just Assuming or It Only Contributed
    April 7, 2020
    By C. Douglas Golden
    The Western Journal
    https://www.westernjournal.com/cdc-tells-hospitals-list-covid-cause-death-even-just-assuming-contributed

Source: http://projectavalon.net/CDC_Tells_H...e_of_Death.mp4

"The problem with making informed decisions about coronavirus is that we don’t have a whole lot of data on it at the moment.

The data that we do have, meanwhile, could end up being terminally skewed, particularly the data that’s been coming out of China.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidance on determining COVID-19 as a cause of death isn’t going to help those numbers.

Issued March 24, the guidance tells hospitals to list COVID-19 as a cause of death regardless of whether or not there’s actual testing to confirm that’s the case.

Instead, even if the coronavirus was just a contributing factor or if it’s “assumed to have caused or contributed to death,” it can be listed as the primary cause.

The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, or ICD, has established the code U07.1 for death by coronavirus infection. There’s a secondary code, U07.2, “for clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where a laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available,” according to the CDC guidance.

“Because laboratory test results are not typically reported on death certificates in the U.S., NCHS is not planning to implement U07.2 for mortality statistics.”

Therein lies the problem.

“The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not,” the guidelines read.“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”

Author and former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson, one of the few well-known figures to question some of the statistics on COVID-19, questioned the new CDC guidelines as well:

1/ As you sit home watching #COVID death counts spiral, please know the official @CDCgov guidance for coding COVID-related deaths is as follows: any death where the disease “caused or is *assumed* to have caused or *contributed to* death.” Confirmed lab tests are not required… pic.twitter.com/H4D6mcti3R

— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) April 3, 2020

2/ And, btw, other possibly relevant factors, like, oh, COPD, are considered secondary. The rules “are expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause more often than not.” https://t.co/o003zuLQHt

— Alex Berenson (@AlexBerenson) April 3, 2020

Earlier this week, President Donald Trump and members of his coronavirus task force announced that they were expecting a death toll of between 100,000 and 240,000 from coronavirus.

In an article on Friday, The Washington Post said some experts didn’t think the White House’s prediction models were accurate. It wasn’t because those experts thought that figure was too high or too low: It’s just because they didn’t think there was enough data to determine a death range yet.

“We don’t have a sense of what’s going on in the here and now, and we don’t know what people will do in the future,” Jeffrey Shaman, a Columbia University epidemiologist whose work was used by the White House to determine the death ranges, said.

“We don’t know if the virus is seasonal, as well.”

It doesn’t help that data when the guidelines for determining who’s actually died of the coronavirus are profoundly vague.

For instance, what happens when an elderly person with numerous underlying conditions comes into the hospital and dies?

What happens when someone suffering from late-stage cancer or liver failure dies in the hospital? If that person was in the final stages of life and no testing is done and no autopsy conducted, what are we to assume?

If no testing is done and a patient’s symptoms are close enough to the seasonal flu, will that person’s death automatically be attributed to COVID-19? And how much of a difference would that make in the numbers, if any?

The Western Journal has emailed the CDC for comment, but did not hear back in time for publication of this article.

There’s no doubt that this guidance will inflate the numbers, the only question is how drastically.

In places like New York City, where medical professionals are painfully overstretched, anyone who dies with an infection that’s vaguely COVID-19-like could potentially have COVID-19 listed as their cause of death.

Consider, for instance, that the CDC is estimating there were between 24,000 and 63,000 deaths in the United States from influenza between October and March.

In NYC, does that mean some of those deaths got lumped under COVID-19? Will this keep on happening?

If so, that could skew the data in a significantly different direction — and it could influence the government’s intervention to stop the spread of the virus.

This is a haphazard way to gather data at a time when that data needs to be more accurate than ever. We can and should do better than this."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th April 2020 at 08:09. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (8th April 2020), greybeard (8th April 2020), Joe (8th April 2020), T Smith (11th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

It is pretty hard to trust the statistics when you know that China is leveraging a so-called pandemic that allegedly started in their country. Generally, you can follow the money and/or the power benefit to determine who and why something was started. As we move through the evolutionary stages of this crisis it is becoming blatantly clear that China is drawing a great deal of global power and money into their country for something that they may very well have begun.

China Uses Medical Equipment As Leverage To Get Other Countries To Use Huawei 5G

While China is working with other countries to assist with shortages of personal protection equipment and other medical supplies, it appears that assistance may come with a catch: Use Huawei to implement 5G.

In an interview with Fox News Sunday, Rep. Mark Green (R-TN), told of a conference call Saturday with French president Emanuel Macron had asked for 1 billion masks from Chinese President Xi Jinping and the Chinese president’s response was “We’ll give them to you if you implement 5G with Huawei.” The congressman emphatically declared, “That’s who China is, and it’s time the world wake up and recognize it.”

In a tweet linking to the interview, Rep. Green wrote, “We must increase our strategic stockpiles and fix our reliance on China - the country that started this virus - for our Nation’s supply of medications and medical supplies.”

Source: https://www.mrctv.org/index.php/blog...-use-huawei-5g

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Unhappy Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

I received this link from our very own Herve

https://thenhf.com/2020/04/04/never-...eid=4c4dd4d481

The National Health Federation
    Your Voice For Health Freedom®

Newsletter

Never Has So Little Done So Much Harm to So Many
    HomeNews Releases Coronavirus PandemicNever Has So Little Done So Much Harm to So Many
    NEWS RELEASE

Never Has So Little Done So Much Harm to So Many

The Latest Coronavirus Attack Is A Cover for Restricting Our Health Freedoms

By Scott C. Tips, NHF President

Last year I was invited to speak once again at the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT) Conference to be held in early March 2020 in Dallas, Texas. I had spoken at the organization’s 2019 event held in Indianapolis, Indiana and it was a great success. This organization of holistic dentists is one of the finest I know, and its events are always well-attended, well-planned, and put on impeccably. This year I spoke on the topic of vaccines, government mandates, and how to resist them legally. At the time, the coronavirus pandemic was just starting to get rolling worldwide and I began my speech by complimenting the assembled dentists and dental personnel on their bravery in attending the event when so many other public events, including Expo West in Anaheim, California were being cancelled. I felt that they all deserved a medal or at least an award, but they surprised me by presenting me with an award instead.

Part of my speech was about the coronavirus. But many additional facts have come to light and much has happened since I spoke on the subject then, as the World hurls itself off the cliff into destruction far below. In a rapidly changing environment, I can only present a snapshot here of our current knowledge of the COVID-19 drama that is being enacted before our eyes. It is important that none of us are stampeded into being the obedient slaves that the massive fear-mongering campaign waged by the Deep-State media and government would have us become.

Mortality Rate?

In February 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) – never known for its accuracy or consistency – declared a “Pandemic” for the coronavirus and claimed that the mortality rate for the novel coronavirus disease now designated as COVID-19 was 3.4%, while that for the seasonal flu was 0.1%. Of course, the news media ran with those numbers and splashed scary headlines across the World stating how much more deadly this new virus was than the seasonal flu. The problem with WHO’s statement, however, was that they applied two different formulas for the two viruses. For the COVID-19 disease, for example, they simply didn’t count any of the mild cases of COVID-19 that resolved themselves; yet, they did with the seasonal flu. If WHO were to apply the same formula to seasonal flu cases as it did with COVID-19 cases, then the seasonal flu is revealed more truthfully as being twice as deadly as the COVID-19 virus.

In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) itself has stated that for the 2019-2020 flu season, 22,000 Americans have died of the seasonal flu while approximately 1,000 Americans have died to date of the COVID-19 flu. Even applying reported worldwide figures for COVID-19 deaths, we have under 7,000 deaths. That is still tragic, but the worldwide COVID-19 figures are far less worldwide than are the seasonal flu deaths in America alone! Not to even mention that the European death rates are lower so far in 2020 than those in 2017.

And for all of this, the U.S. and State and local governments are willing to trash the American economy and destroy the domestic and international financial markets, most of which are based on the U.S. dollar? And why now? We must ask ourselves these questions because this drastic approach was not adopted during earlier epidemics with far more deadly viruses. So, why now?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pneuamonia.png
Views:	73
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	43067

COVID-19 is the weakest of the seven serious flus and diseases (West Nile, SARS, Bird flu, Swine flu, Ebola, and Zika) we have had since 2002. So far, as mentioned above, it is even less deadly – by one-half – than the ordinary seasonal flu. Bob Luddy, writing for The American Spectator, went even further, “This season the flu has killed 22,000 Americans versus 388 dead from COVID-19. This is the hard data available. There has been no national discussion about the flu but complete panic on the coronavirus.”

John P. A. Ioannidis, a Stanford University Medical School professor of medicine and epidemiology, has reasonably argued that we are making decisions without reasonable data, so it is impossible to make claims about any fatality rate, actual or future. Dr. Ioannidis thinks that when the dust settles and an accurate count is made the true mortality rate for COVID-19 could be five times lower, coming in at 0.025% or maybe 0.625% but certainly not the alarmist WHO figure of 3.4%. “Patients,” he writes, “who have been tested for SARS-CoV-2 are disproportionately those with severe symptoms and bad outcomes. As most health systems have limited testing capacity, selection bias may even worsen in the near future.”

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, another Stanford University professor of medicine, concurs when he says, as quoted in The Wall Street Journal, “An epidemic seed on January 1st implies that by March 9 about six million people in the U.S. would have been infected. As of March 23 … there were 499 Covid-19 deaths in the U.S. … that’s a mortality rate of 0.01%.” He laments the fact that there have been no studies done to accurately assess the actual Measured Case Fatality Rate.

Many have pointed to Italy and its death rates from the coronavirus as proof positive for the deadliness of this latest epidemic. But according to Italian officials, 99% of those who died had other illnesses that predisposed them to die. In fact, the average age of those who died is 79.5 years (some say 81-83 years)! Keep in mind that Italy ranks fifth in the World for having the highest median age (the United States ranks 61st).

As if that were not enough to put a nail in the coffin of the mythically high Italian death rate from COVID-19, a report from Italy’s National Institute of Health shows that up to 88% of Italy’s alleged COVID-19 deaths could be misattributed. The Report states, “the way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus … On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity – many had two or three.”

Moreover, if you look at the Italian government’s own figures for mortality, you will see a steady rise in deaths there since 2006! Well, we all know that the current “crisis” just started in 2020, so another factor must have been causing the rapid rise in deaths in Italy.

Pre-existing health conditions do matter greatly in assessing cause of death. Only three victims at that time did not have any other conditions. Health writer and researcher Bill Sardi has studied this latest virus extensively and thinks that deaths attributed to COVID-19 could more properly be attributed to tuberculosis, which kills 1.7 million people worldwide every year. Tuberculosis is far more deadly than COVID-19, which could be nothing more than an opportunistic virus riding on the coattails of the TB mycobacterium.

The National Health Federation’s Chairman, David Noakes, agrees, “Today on the 27th of March there are a total of a tiny 759 deaths [in the UK] from COVID-19 – but even this is a lie. These are people who died with COVID-19, but most did not die of it. Almost everyone had other diseases that caused their death.”

German virologist Dr. Hendrik Streeck supports Noakes when he said that COVID-19 is unlikely to increase overall mortality in Germany, which is normally at 2,500 people per day. Streeck cites an example of a 78-year-old man who died of heart failure, but who was subsequently tested positive for the virus and thus included in the COVID-19 death statistics! This example is backed by the Director of the German Public Health Institute (the Robert Koch Institute or RKI), who admitted that all deaths in which a person also tests positive for the coronavirus are counted as COVID-19 deaths, even if those persons actually died from another cause.

Additionally, in the RKI chart below, one can easily see that the number of cases of acute respiratory diseases (“Akute Atemwegserkrankungen”), as of March 20, 2020 (“Kalenderwoche” 12 to 13), have plunged, not increased.

In late March 2020, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, Professor Emeritus of Medical Microbiology at the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, wrote an open letter to the German Chancellor Angela Merkel asking her several questions, challenging the fake news on mortality rates from the coronavirus, and questioning the need for a drastic lockdown of businesses and Germans. The original letter is in German.

Moreover, acknowledging reality, on March 19, 2020, the UK’s Public Health England and the Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) downgraded COVID-19 from a “High Consequence Infectious Disease” to one with low mortality rate. This is in agreement with NHF Vice Chairman Dr. Bradford Weeks’ assessment that COVID-19 is not any more dangerous than a normal flu.

Then, on March 26th, an article appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine, co-authored by the now-celebrity-status Dr. Anthony Fauci, which says in pertinent part: “If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively. “

This is all supported by the new mortality figures coming out of China. A new epidemiological study concludes that the fatality of COVID-19, even in the City of Wuhan, was only 0.04% to 0.12% and thus much lower than that of seasonal flu, which has a mortality rate of approximately 0.1%.

Yet, if we were to believe the constant alarms and fear spewed out by the mainstream media, then we would think – as most people have been led to believe – that huge numbers of people all over the World are dying from the COVID-19 disease. That is simply not true, as Dr. John Lee makes clear in his Spectator article. Our controlled media, however, has its marching orders and it is not about to let something like the truth stand in its way. The most recent example of the mass-media’s lies can be found in CBS News’ outright false report that New York City hospitals are overwhelmed by coronavirus cases. Not having any such photos to use, CBS News simply aired a Sky News photo of an Italian hospital instead.

The truth is that American hospitals are not overwhelmed with COVID-19 cases. Unfortunately, with the mainstream media flat out lying to us all about how “overflowing” with coronavirus cases these hospitals are, it has taken citizen journalists to ferret out the truth.

To what extent will we put up with the blatant lies coming from the government and the news media? Checking the statistics out of the European Monitoring of Excess Mortality for Public Health Action website (EuroMomo), even the untrained, amateur eye can see that the death rate so far has been lower than in previous years! Are we willing to destroy countries around the World over a bad case of the flu?

No Accurate Test

Besides, the so-called COVID-19 test is faulty with many false positives. False positives for the COVID-19 coronavirus can be up to 50%. Others say up to 75%. This is because the current standard PCR test only looks at an array of antibodies and not for a virus specifically. Many of the antibodies screened for in the positive “check-off” list are common to other influenza virus strains. If enough check-marks appear on the list, then the doctors call it a positive result. So, naturally any antibodies that show up post-immunization from a vaccine made up of inert influenza strains will show a positive result. Recall that Italy had mandatory vaccinations prior to the COVID-19 outbreak. This would definitely skew results, especially the death toll.

Noakes also aptly observed that “There is no agreed test for Covid-19. The usual one is a PCR test for pneumonia. If you have it, they now reclassify it as COVID-19. They may reclassify all of this year’s 17,000 flu deaths as COVID-19 deaths. The science stinks.”

What we are looking at here is a worldwide situation where none of the authorities really have a clue as to what is going on or how to deal with it and yet they are making life-and-death decisions that affect billions, shutting down businesses right and left, throwing people out of work, halting international air travel, and shuttering people in their own homes. It is as if someone gave machine guns to a troop of chimpanzees!

Peter Hitchens, writing for The Daily Mail on March 14, 2020, agreed when he wrote, “Epidemic disasters have been predicted many times before and have not been anything like as bad as feared. The former editor of The Times, Sir Simon Jenkins, recently listed these unfulfilled scares: bird flu did not kill the predicted millions in 1997. In 1999, it was Mad Cow Disease and its human variant, vCJD, which was predicted to kill half a million. Fewer than 200 in fact died from it in the UK. The first SARS outbreak of 2003 was reported as having ‘a 25 per cent chance of killing tens of millions’ and being ‘worse than AIDS.’ In 2006, another bout of bird flu was declared ‘the first pandemic of the 21st Century.’ There were similar warnings in 2009, that swine flu could kill 65,000. It did not. The Council of Europe described the hyping of the 2009 pandemic as ‘one of the great medical scandals of the century.’”

Name:  covid.png
Views: 94
Size:  303.4 KB

We are being taken for fools with this latest exaggeration. Worse than that, we are being completely sold down the river towards slavery with the loss of not only our health freedoms but our political freedoms as well … all based upon a lie.

A Bioweapon Gotten Loose?

Predicted by Dr. Fauci some three years earlier, this “surprise” coronavirus epidemic was perhaps even planned in advance. Consider Event 201, a “pandemic tabletop” event held on October 18, 2019, and sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum, and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. The Event unfolded in New York City with a simulated coronavirus epidemic very similar to the current one but with a fictitious one originating on Brazilian pig farms. The Event hosted such notables as Dr. George Gao (Director of the Chinese version of the CDC), Avril Haines (former CIA Deputy Director), Rear Admiral Stephen Redd (CDC), and Adrian Thomas (VP of Johnson & Johnson), among numerous others. It is no bizarre coincidence that government “drills” and other such staged events happen either on the exact same day as the real event or else shortly before. The 9/11 terrorist drills staged the same day as the attack are just one famous example.

The Wuhan research lab is just one of many such laboratories that research and develop deadly bioweapons for war. It has the highest security rating for viral research in China. Some critics have implicated the Wuhan facility in creating the kind of coronavirus bioweapon that is evidenced in COVID-19, while others have denied it.

The 1918 bacterial vaccine experiment at Fort Riley, Kansas (then called Camp Funston) may very well have been the spark that killed 50-100 million people. This pandemic was blamed on the so-called 1918-1919 “Spanish flu”; but in fact between January 21 and June 4, 1918, the U.S. Army permitted the American Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research to inject the Institute’s experimental bacterial meningococcal vaccine into thousands of soldiers stationed at Ft. Riley before they shipped out to France and the trenches there. At the end of the war, soldiers brought back home with them the disease that went on to infect many millions more.

According to a National Institute of Health paper published in 2008, co-authored once again by our very own Dr. Anthony Fauci, bacterial pneumonia was the cause of death in at least 92.7% of the 1918-1919 autopsies reviewed. The researchers reviewed more than 9,000 autopsies, and “there were no negative (bacterial) lung culture results.” In fact, the paper stated that “in the 68 higher-quality autopsy series, in which the possibility of unreported negative cultures could be excluded, 92.7% of autopsy lung cultures were positive for ≥1 bacterium. … in one study of approximately 9000 subjects who were followed from clinical presentation with influenza to resolution or autopsy, researchers obtained, with sterile technique, cultures of either pneumococci or streptococci from 164 of 167 lung tissue samples.” As Kevin Barry, president of First Freedoms, accurately noted, “That is 98.2%. Bacteria was the killer.” And the World suffered 50-100 million completely unnecessary deaths all because of this experimental vaccine.

The 1918 experiment was certainly not the first or the last time that the U.S. government tested biological weapons on an unsuspecting American population. On September 20, 1950, a U.S. Navy ship off the California coast used a giant hose to spray a cloud of microbes into the air and into San Francisco’s fog bank. The military was testing how a biological weapon attack would affect the 800,000 residents of the city. This criminal lack of concern for the health of its own citizens and others has been shown time and again, with, for example, the U.S. Army giving smallpox-contaminated blankets to Native Americans, the unconscionable Tuskegee syphilis experiments on African-American males from 1932-1972, and the Ebola-vaccine experiments on West Africans.

And in the 1970s, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Lab 257 on Plum Island in the Long Island Sound churned out its own death-dealing poisons. Ostensibly there to protect us, Lab 257 was experimenting with anthrax and other deadly spores. As recounted in Michael Carroll’s book Lab 257, what was to later become known as Lyme disease had been spawned in that lab. Carelessly left for birds and other animals to pick at, contaminated refuse was piled outside the building. The town of Lyme, Connecticut, only 17.3 miles distant, easily became ground zero for the nationwide, and then worldwide, spread of one of the most insidious diseases to afflict mankind, to this day.

Nor forget that anthrax, Ebola, smallpox, and other bioweapons were studied and experimented upon in the 1990s at Fort Detrick, Maryland for decades. Anthrax from this lab, some have contended, was used in Iraq and possibly mailed to U.S. congressmen after 9/11. The CDC, however, banned the lab in July 2019 from working any further with anthrax, Ebola, and smallpox until its procedures had improved.

Dr. Gary Kohls, M.D. reasons that the original COVID-19 outbreak was a result of a weaponized virus. He gives the following reasons, among others, for his suspicion: (1) Wuhan, China’s “ground zero” for the virus, was right in the neighborhood of Wuhan’s Level-4 Bioweapons lab; (2) America’s premier Level-4 Bioweapons lab at Fort Detrick suddenly and quietly closed down just before the novel, patented, coronavirus epidemic started; and (3) five U.S. soldier-athletes who were in Wuhan last Fall competing at the 2019 World Military Games were afflicted by the coronavirus. Given those known factors, Dr. Kohls asks, “aren’t there enough suspicions to at least insist that an unbiased, thorough investigation be done by some agency other than the conflicted Pentagon, the conflicted CDC, the conflicted NIH, the conflicted NIAID, or even the conflicted WHO, into these top-secret Bioweapons labs system.”

Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning biological warfare and is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois, claims that Chinese scientists may have stolen this virus out of a lab in Winnipeg, where Canada tests many of its biological warfare weapons. He believes the virus then leaked out of a lab in Wuhan (BSL-4). The Wuhan BSL-4 lab is a specially designated WHO research lab and Dr. Boyle claims that the WHO is well aware of what occurred there.

Regardless of whether COVID-19 was artificially created, bioweapons are perilous weapons of mass destruction, difficult to contain, and lethal to the human race. They serve no legitimate purpose. With all of the harm that has been done so far from the Rockefeller vaccine trials in 1918 to the Lyme Disease release in 1975 to the current coronavirus and other deadly virus strains, it is long since time to end all bioweapons research and labs! They are gross violations of the rules of war and certainly should never be imposed on a country’s own society. Fifty to 100 million deaths are enough.

Current Government Actions Backfire, Once Again

The current approach by governments around the World is to lockdown (i.e., quarantine) its citizens, shut down all “non-essential” stores and businesses, limit the size and even the times when citizens and residents can leave their homes, all in a desperate attempt to limit the spread of the virus. These government actions show governments that ironically believe their own fear propaganda at best, while at a cynical worst, these governments are using the COVID-19 “pandemic” to mold the ruling institutions and society into a cold-hearted form that will benefit the Elite at the expense of all of us.

The mass media adds fuel to the fire with its constant harping on how many doctors and nurses are “afraid” to go to work, how a 16-year-old has died from the COVID-19 virus, and with continually holding up atypical Italy as the poster child of what is about to happen in America too.

Lost in the shuffle is the economic disaster of unprecedented scale created by government-imposed lockdowns. As one businessman correctly observed, “[b]y May [2020] the economic damage will be so severe, it will cause more harm to families, abused children, and spouses, those who will die untreated because we only provide care for Covid-19. The number of individuals permanently discharged from jobs (never to return) is staggering and will get worse by the hour.” Supply chains have been disrupted, business contracts arbitrarily breached, rents left unpaid, unemployment lines increased by millions, and 50% of U.S. consumers are maxed out on their credit cards. The economic and personal damage is not only severe but probably irreparable.

People forget that their governments are run by ordinary men and women who genuinely lack the insight (as well as market-feedback mechanisms) on what actions to take that will truly benefit the health of their citizens and who rely for their advice, unfortunately, on the very same medical doctors, institutions, and corporations who have become hugely wealthy off of the diseases and ill-health that are conveniently incurable by their methods of treatment. Often, their patients live on as their disease is “managed” (some would say “milked”) for all of the money that can be had from the disease. The patients are never cured.

Former UK Supreme Court justice Lord Sumption recently hit the nail on the head when he said, “Anyone who has studied history will recognize here the classic symptoms of collective hysteria. Hysteria is infectious. We are working ourselves up into a lather in which we exaggerate the threat and stop asking ourselves whether the cure may be worse than the disease.”

So, with the government-ordered lockdowns, are we any safer from the virus? Perhaps in very small groups, but the CDC recently published a paper questioning lockdowns of larger groups of individuals, such as the already health-compromised homeless in recreation centers, which is what Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti has ordered. The CDC reports that Japanese data showed that coronavirus transmission was 18.7 times more likely indoors than outdoors. And as the public catches on to these lies, the rewriting of history to support lockdowns becomes more egregious.

Many agree that stress-producing lockdown measures will kill more people than the COVID-19 virus itself. Former Israeli Health Minister Professor Yoram Lass clearly states that the new coronavirus is “less dangerous than the flu” and that lockdown measures will “kill more people than the virus.” Pietro Vernazza, a Swiss infectious-disease specialist, agrees, arguing that these lockdown and other measures are not based on science and should be discarded. He recommends protecting the vulnerable population groups (e.g., the elderly and lung-function compromised) while leaving the economy alone so that it can do its job. And Frank Ulrich Montgomery, the president of the World Doctors Federation, calls the lockdown measures in Italy unreasonable and counterproductive.

The more one investigates with an open mind, the less confidence one has in our government officials. Sweden could be an exception with its reliance upon two rules: Groups at risk are protected and those people with flu symptoms stay at home. Swedish health authorities think that it is better to track individual cases within the country than to shut everything down. As they put it, “Despite the popular perception, our best hope against the pandemic is continued trade and cooperation across borders. Travel bans, the government wisely states, are mostly “political placebo.”

Even vaccine advocate Dr. Paul Offit, who is no fan of health freedom, considers the seasonal flu more deadly than the COVID-19 flu, stating “we do not quarantine and we do not cancel meetings for shut down schools, churches, and synagogues from influenza.” Dr. Offit wonders why, then, we are treating one type differently than the other.

But what is rarely spoken about, if ever, is how many people actually die from these extreme social, political, and economic restrictions. How many people have died from high blood pressure-induced strokes, heart attacks, or even suicide caused by the hysterical, fearmongering news media and headline-grabbing politicians trying desperately to show how “noble” their efforts are? I would estimate that a large number of people are dying or else are seriously harmed by the media-fueled hysteria and constant fear campaign. One of the best, first steps that anyone could take to combat the COVID-19 coronavirus would be to toss their television set out the window.

Are Vaccines the Answer?

The mainstream medical community, supported by the news media and government, would have you believe that the “Holy Grail” cure for COVID-19 lies in a magical vaccine. The reality is that any vaccine is a year distant from being put on the market; and any vaccine developed sooner than one year from now will be exceedingly dangerous and unproven. Regardless, in one year, the COVID-19 coronavirus will be history and any efficacious vaccine unnecessary. That does not, however, prevent the mainstream medical community from dangling the promise of a vaccine in front of the population’s eyes. Ignore that empty promise.

Also, ignore their invitations for you to “protect” yourself by getting the current flu shot. It will not protect you. In fact, hard evidence has shown that it will do the exact opposite! A recent study published in Vaccine, a prestigious, peer-reviewed medical journal, demonstrated that the influenza vaccination may increase the risk of infection from coronavirus by a significant 36% and from the human metapneumovirus by 51%.

Really Protect Yourself

None of the above is to say or suggest that you should treat this virus, or whatever is causing the deaths and illnesses, lightly. Avoid direct exposure as much as possible. But we cannot go through life avoiding potential infection – it is not practical as we are witnessing. You can, however, build up and support your immune system with Vitamins A, C, D3, and K2. Take on a regular basis the minerals magnesium (to help activate the Vitamin D3), zinc, and selenium. Eat an anti-inflammatory diet of predominantly whole-plant foods and replenish your gut bacteria with probiotics, sauerkraut, and other such useful foods. Use colloidal silver, lemon juice, elderberry extract, and hydrogen peroxide to kill or neutralize the virus. These are just some of many ways to strengthen your immune system; avoiding fear and stress are perhaps the most important.

If you do test positive for the virus (and who knows if it is a false positive) and happen to be one of the two percent who cannot easily recover from it as if it were the common cold, then consider treatment with intravenous (IV) Vitamin C at high levels. According to Dr. Andrew Saul, the first approved study of IV Vitamin C against COVID-19 began in China and had patients taking 12,000 to 24,000 mg per day of Vitamin C by IV. The supervising doctor, Dr. Cheng, has specifically called for the immediate, therapeutic use of Vitamin C for treating coronavirus (COVID-19) infections. Those patients have all done very well.

A second and third clinical trial of intravenous Vitamin C was announced in China on February 13th and 21st, respectively. In the second study, Dr. Cheng reports that the researchers will give 6,000 mg/day and 12,000 mg/day for moderate and severe cases and that oral Vitamin C might even be included in these studies. Details of the Wuhan Vitamin-C protocol (in English) are posted at: www.orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n07.shtml.

In addition, Vitamin C is now being used to prevent and treat COVID-19 in China and in Korea. The protocol is apparently working.

NHF Advisory Board member Dr. Thomas Levy, MD., J.D. has also written extensively on the use of IV Vitamin C and its general upper-level oral safe use. NHF has published Dr. Levy’s protocol on stopping the virus at the nose and mouth by using tongue scraping, oral washes, and replenishing gut bacteria.

Dr. Alex Vasquez has published extensively on the use of N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC). Particularly compelling are accounts of high-dose NAC given by IV to save pneumonia patients. Daily maintenance dosages are 600 mg. of NAC, according to Dr. Vasquez’ work in Antiviral Nutrition: Acetyl-cysteine / NAC in the treatment and prevention of pneumonia, influenza.

“If,” as the 2008 NIH Fauci paper states, “severe pandemic influenza is largely a problem of viral-bacterial copathogenesis, pandemic planning needs to go beyond addressing the viral cause alone (e.g., influenza vaccines and antiviral drugs).” I completely agree.

Moreover, with the Northern Hemisphere warming up almost day by day, go outside and soak up some Sun. If you are in the right latitude, the Vitamin D you will create in your body from the Sun’s ultraviolet rays will help protect you. And if you are not, then both the ultraviolet light in tanning beds and the heat in Far Infrared saunas can be helpful as well in taming the coronavirus.

Other doctors have shown great success in treating the virus with combinations of hydroxychloroquine sulfate, zinc, and Z-pak (azithromycin, an antibiotic). Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, a board-certified family practitioner in New York, successfully treated some 700 coronavirus patients with complete success. In using this drug-and-supplement combination, Dr. Zelenko saw the symptoms of shortness of breath resolve in four to six hours, while the entire 5-day course of treatment cost only $20.00. Sardi and others think that zinc is one of the keys to boosting one’s immune system enough to fight off viruses such as the COVID-19 coronavirus.

Finally, don’t forget that iodine kills pathogens upon contact. I myself take 12.5 mg of iodine/iodide each day, far more than the laughable RDA for iodine. Consider asking a nutritionally competent physician if you might need more iodine.

What is the Real Killer Here?

In order to protect ourselves, we need to know what is the real killer here. Is it a virus or is it something else? Bill Sardi, among others, thinks that it could be a mycobacterium. He notes that the incidence of infection from the COVID-19 coronavirus neatly overlaps in most instances the areas where tuberculosis is most prevalent in the population, observing that the highly infected illegal immigrant population pouring into the Southern Border States are a major source for the recurrence of TB in America.

He is not alone in thinking this. In an excellent exposé, Sardi publicized scientific researcher Hiroshi Nishiura 2012 study results showing that there were no flu deaths in controls who did not have the tuberculosis bacterium.

But even with this primary or companion killer bacterium, the deaths from COVID-19, others say, are still at least ten times less than those being reported by government officials and the media. All of this noise makes one wonder if this entire crisis was deliberately staged, or deliberately mishandled.

The Real Goal

I have heard many theories about the cause of the current illness. The recent roll-out of 5G wireless (Wuhan, China and Milan, Italy are both hotspots of 5G transmitters, for example) is reported to play a key role in either weakening our immune-system response to any virus, including the coronavirus, or even actually causing what is known as coronavirus disease. Regardless of its cause, the current medical response is an overreaction beyond all necessity. This “flu” is less deadly than the ordinary flu, so far. Most persons will survive it, easily, if they even catch it. The highly inflammatory, mass hysteria over “COVID-19″ is, I think, simply a cover to change our political institutions and culture, and to further restrict our freedoms. “Never let a crisis go to waste,” is the old psychopathic political saying, and it certainly applies here.

The U.S. economy – and therefore the World economy – is in a perilous position. Last September the bond repurchase (“repo”) market had to be massively bailed out by the U.S. Federal Reserve. In December 2019, Zoltan Pozsar, the Hungarian economist who practically invented the modern repo market, has warned us that the Federal Reserve’s interventions to date have failed to reverse the underlying weak conditions in the banking system. The Fed can only push on a string so much and its ability through money printing and control of interest rates to keep the economy and financial markets from unraveling is increasingly limited. Interest rates are already following those of Europe and elsewhere and plunging into the negative, while the Fed must be extremely careful not to ignite inflation or to cause the dollar to drop in value with its overly zealous minting of money 24/7. I saw this coming, as reflected in my 2020 forecast in the January 2020 issue of Whole Foods Magazine, of which I am the Legal Editor and regular columnist.

With our financial house of cards poised to collapse at any moment, this year’s coronavirus arrived just in the nick of time. Instead of the government, politicians, and the economists of both parties taking the blame for suddenly hard economic times, they all seized upon the “deadly” coronavirus as an excuse to allow the market to crash and to shutter businesses worldwide. After all, no one would question “health safety measures,” would they? The blame could be pinned on the “invisible” virus, blame that continues to this day. As the American and other economies falter from major structural problems, out-of-control debt, reckless spending, and government stupidity in shuttering businesses, the blame for markets crashing and economies tanking is borne by the conveniently available COVID-19 disease.

The real threat to us is not from the “virus” but from the governments and their corporate overlords who will come out on top when the dust from all of this “pandemic” settles. In mid-March 2020, the Danish Parliament passed a draconian law authorizing the government to test (with their inaccurate tests) anyone they want in Denmark in order to determine if they have been infected with the coronavirus and to even forcibly inject such persons with a vaccine (as yet, non-existent), all against their will and their rights. The law is set to expire in March 2021, but it has set a freedom-smashing precedent that the 95 Danish parliamentarians who voted for it should be ashamed of. Even more, they should all be voted out of office.

Similarly, the Quarantine Act in Canada gives the Canadian government the ability to suppress Canadians’ freedoms by shutting businesses down and shutting people inside their homes, all on a bureaucratic whim. Meanwhile, the U.S. Federal Reserve talks about a “planned shutdown of the economy.”

Two coronavirus plans have surfaced for the United States and neither of them bode well for its citizens’ health or liberties. The first one, proposed by Ezekiel Emanuel, a health-policy expert at the University of Pennsylvania, calls for lockdowns to begin easing in June 2020, if certain health milestones are met. The second one, proposed by the former FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, M.D., is more draconian, calling for a much more cautious and open-ended easing of restrictions with the lifting of those restrictions only when a vaccine and/or medicines are available. Gottlieb doesn’t mind violating the Nuremburg Code against lack of informed consent in medical procedures, as he wants to forcibly vaccinate everyone. He thinks a vaccine would take two years to deploy (2022), while medicines could be available as early as this Summer 2020. Meanwhile, the police state reigns in nearly full force on the fraudulent foundation of false statistics.

Remember, Not Everyone Died on the Titanic

We all should be more frightened by the political response to COVID-19 than the virus itself. As Martin Armstrong of Armstrong Economics stated so well, “This is an intentional economic destruction that is being carried out for an undisclosed purpose.” Or, perhaps they know something about the virus that they are not telling us? Time will tell.

In the meantime, we all need to strongly oppose the current lockdown and destruction of our livelihoods and our lives. We need to actually laugh at the political and medical buffoons who have over-reacted and, by over-reacting, destroyed millions of lives. The facts show that the virus will, at most, kill fewer of us than those diseases we have seen around us for our entire lives; but if the political plans that are being put in place on the back of this fictitious coronavirus “crisis” are allowed to continue to completion, then all of us will suffer from a far less healthy and more restrictive future.

There is one thing that you can count upon: Just as COVID-19 was preceded by the Zika, Ebola, Swine flu, Bird flu, and other “End of the World” viruses, COVID-19 will itself be followed by yet another, as-yet-unnamed virus. Indeed, are we surprised to hear already, while still well in the trenches of the current lockdown, about the inevitable next pandemic? In an opinion written by two deans at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and published by the establishment magazine Fortune, these two spokeswomen for the Elite state that the global outbreak of COVID-19 is in no way an anomaly and that it is only a matter of time before the next pandemic strikes. Of course.

This next virus will be proclaimed to be even deadlier than COVID-19; and tyrannical measures put in place, all in the name of “public safety,” will exponentially exceed the measures put in place now. So, how we, as freedom-loving people, respond to the current power grab will dictate how many of our freedoms will be left for us and our children in the near future. We all must loudly and persistently say “No.”

Then, name names. Get them out of office and leadership. They must realize that if they persist, this becomes the seedbed of revolutions and just as the resilient, inner power you possess, your time to rise is now not as a victim but a victor. NHF was born for this day. And so are you.

Right now, go to www.thenhf.com/Rally Congress to direct your public servants to obey the Constitution and to sign the Pledge against mandatory chipping and vaccinations.

Sharing is caring!

Source.
    https://thenhf.com/2020/04/04/never-...eid=4c4dd4d481
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th April 2020 at 12:16. Reason: fixed link
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), DaveToo (8th April 2020), Goba (8th April 2020), greybeard (8th April 2020), Icare (20th April 2020), Philippe (9th April 2020), Richard S. (8th April 2020), T Smith (11th April 2020), Tintin (8th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #96
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Thanks to Herve and Billy.
    I have highlighted part -- accepting that this article was written some time ago
    Chris
    Mortality Rate?

In February 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) – never known for its accuracy or consistency – declared a “Pandemic” for the coronavirus and claimed that the mortality rate for the novel coronavirus disease now designated as COVID-19 was 3.4%, while that for the seasonal flu was 0.1%. Of course, the news media ran with those numbers and splashed scary headlines across the World stating how much more deadly this new virus was than the seasonal flu. The problem with WHO’s statement, however, was that they applied two different formulas for the two viruses. For the COVID-19 disease, for example, they simply didn’t count any of the mild cases of COVID-19 that resolved themselves; yet, they did with the seasonal flu. If WHO were to apply the same formula to seasonal flu cases as it did with COVID-19 cases, then the seasonal flu is revealed more truthfully as being twice as deadly as the COVID-19 virus.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Billy (8th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), DaveToo (8th April 2020), Goba (8th April 2020), Mypos (8th April 2020), Richard S. (9th April 2020), T Smith (11th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #97
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Quote Posted by Goba (here)
    Quote Of course, letting the thing burn freely (like an uncontained forest fire) would also work. Ir's just a particularly brutal way of dealing with those who get sick: Many would simply receive no care at all. Many weaker people would just die unassisted.
    The guy has an "Adams Family" touch - so yes, from the outside he is not extremely likeable BUT what he says is mostly sound.

what you forget and what is rarely if ever discussed is: how many death by suicide/depression and general suffering will this shutdown cause in the end.

he is a very practical guy and I think his approach is the only one working in the grand scheme of things. If Chloroquine was distributed to everyone freely this "pandemic" would likely result in VERY FEW deaths, way fewer than the flu.

There are different kinds of compassion, one based is new-age feel good and one based in wisdom. I suspect his compassion is the latter. I also guess he would have chosen a different occupation being without any compassion, e.g. join the heroic military LOL.
    Again someone who is using new age as some sort of bad thing. New age is a whole wide variety of knowledge. There are alot of mystery schools included in New Age from which Rudolph Steiners teachings is one. To discard all of New Age as some sort of bad thing seems very weird to me.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

greybeard (8th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (8th April 2020), Ratszinger (8th April 2020), wondering (9th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #98
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Billy, on behalf of Hervé (here)
    Right now, go to www.thenhf.com/Rally Congress to direct your public servants to obey the Constitution and to sign the Pledge against mandatory chipping and vaccinations.
    Link not working -- getting error 404
    Chris

From Bill: fixed the broken link. It's
    https://national-health-federation.r...s-deadly-final
    Thanks Bill

NO MANDATORY CHIPPING AND NO MANDATORY VACCINES!

As bad as the COVID-19 disease is, we all should be more frightened by the political response to COVID-19 than the virus itself. As Martin Armstrong of Armstrong Economics stated so well, “This is an intentional economic destruction that is being carried out for an undisclosed purpose.” Or, perhaps they know something about the virus that they are not telling us?

In the meantime, we all need to strongly oppose the current lockdown and destruction of our livelihoods and our lives. We need to actually laugh at the political and medical buffoons who have over-reacted and, by over-reacting, destroyed millions of lives and livelihood.

The facts show that the virus will, at most, kill fewer of us than those diseases we have seen around us for our entire lives; but if the political plans that are being put in place on the back of this fictitious coronavirus “crisis” are allowed to continue to completion, then all of us will suffer from a far less healthy and more restrictive future.

There is one thing that you can count upon: Just as COVID-19 was preceded by the Zika, Ebola, Swine flu, Bird flu, and other “End of the World” viruses, COVID-19 will itself be followed by yet another, as-yet-unnamed virus. Indeed, are we surprised to hear already, while still well in the trenches of the current lockdown, about the inevitable next pandemic? In an opinion written by two deans at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and published by the establishment magazine Fortune, these two spokeswomen for the Elite state that the global outbreak of COVID-19 is in no way an anomaly and that it is only a matter of time before the next pandemic strikes. Of course.

This next virus will be proclaimed to be even deadlier than COVID-19; and tyrannical measures put in place, all in the name of “public safety,” will exponentially exceed the measures put in place now. No doubt a mandatory vaccination will be demanded of all citizens and residents, plus mandatory chipping of people so as to serve as proof of having been vaccinated. These are Bill Gates’ plans for our future.

So, how we, as freedom-loving people, respond to the current power grab will dictate how many of our freedoms will be left for us and our children in the near future. We all must loudly and persistently say “No.”

Tell the politicians and our public servants right now to “Don’t Even Think About It!” No mandatory chipping and no mandatory vaccines. Write them today and Make them sign the Pledge!

Also, to access and print out the Pledge and the "Don't Even Think About It!" flyer, click here and here.

SEEMS It only possible to us USA postcode.
    UK and other Countries could do with similar
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 8th April 2020 at 12:28.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Billy (8th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (8th April 2020), Philippe (9th April 2020), Ratszinger (8th April 2020), spade (8th April 2020), wondering (9th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #99
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by mypos (here)
    On the one hand we have statements from Rudolph Steiner (one of the most wise in terms of Mystery School material) who claims that a virus is a cleansing of the poisened cell and also that the Spanish Flu was not a contagious virus but the elektrification of the earth in terms of radiowaves.
    Either you or Dr. Thomas Cowan in his interview are confusing an (alleged) quote from Steiner ("a virus is a cleansing of the poisened cell") with another quote from Arthur Firstenberg -- emphasis mine:

Quote we fast forward to 1918 when the United States entered World War One, and Marconi had sold the world that you could make use of radio waves, and demonstrated one of the first transmissions of 20 years before but when the United States entered World War One, we made intensive use of radio technology for the first time as part of our war effort. And after World War One is when the development of commercial radio began. I make the case in the book that the Spanish influenza epidemic was caused by the sudden change in the Earth’s electromagnetic environment by the worldwide use of radios.
    https://5g-emf.com/arthur-firstenber...one-radiation/

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Ratszinger (8th April 2020), wondering (9th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #100
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Dr. Vuong explains the death rate of covid-19. He slays the myth that the fatality rate is the same as flu. BTW, we don't have more immediate deaths because most countries are acting to flatten the curve. In other words, lockdowns and masks may not alter the death rate but it will spread hospitalizations and fatalities over a longer timeline so hospitals can keep up.
    It is beyond nerve wracking that Bill Ryan has to explain this over and over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSJzPZCEW4I

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ratszinger (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 5 15 31 LastLast