+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1 7 17 31 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

I’ve yet to see Covid related deaths in the US being defined as anything but being related to a preexisting underlying health condition.

Now where I have seen the traffic accident scenario used, and used quite often, is in deaths attributed to any given hurricane. Such as, man falls off ladder and is killed while boarding up his second story windows with plywood.

Even here though, falling off the ladder can arguably be categorized into the overall storm death tally, as the man likely would never had been boarding up his windows had it not been for the hurricane in the first place.

2. Link to Post #122
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    From NEW YOUR POST
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/feds-c...c45os-UIrMCtTU

yup numbers are being fudged
    While I’m seldom seen in defense of any federal official or spokesman, I DO think there’s a valid argument to be made on behalf of attributing deaths of Covid patients with underlying conditions, to Covid itself.

Seems logical to me anyway. Would this person with say a heart problem, asthma, or a compromised immune system, still be alive today had they not contracted the virus?

Isn’t it the same with how we count flu deaths every winter? I’m pretty darn sure that a very small percentage of them are ever strapping young strong and healthy individuals.
    I strongly suspect it depends what actually brought their life to an end — at least in many (but maybe not all) cases.

Someone with diabetes, or a heart condition, or even with advanced cancer — who would not have died that day if they'd not have contracted Covod-19 (assuming they did) — would have Covid-19 as the cause of their death on the certificate.

Same as with a car accident. If you died in a highway pile-up on your way to hospital for emergency cancer surgery, the car accident would be the stated cause of death, even if your chances of surviving the surgery for more than a few days or weeks were slim.
    I agree and we can't forget that their weakened systems perhaps brought this virus on more readily. Here we have the catch 22 though as it's hard to say here if the virus killed them or the weakened state due to their current health status killed them. It really is a judgement call for the doctor.
    According to the article, it is not a judgement call of the doctor, that judgement call is apparently being taken away? So to use Bill’s example, if someone tests positive for Covid, then dies in an automobile accident on the way to the hospital, then that could be counted as a Covid death. I don’t know if that kind of insanity will actually take place, but that is what she said in the video.

Quote The federal government is classifying the deaths of patients infected with the coronavirus as COVID-19 deaths, regardless of any underlying health issues that could have contributed to the loss of someone’s life.

Dr. Deborah Birx, the response coordinator for the White House coronavirus task force, said the federal government is continuing to count the suspected COVID-19 deaths, despite other nations doing the opposite.https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/feds-c...c45os-UIrMCtTU
    Right and according to David Icke the test for Covid 19 shows everybody with any kind of illness (or for instance cell poisoning trough elektromagnetic radiation) as positive for Covid 19. I allready got this meme with a pic of Ron Burgundy that said: It is now being reported that everybody who ever died, probably died of Covid 19.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

greybeard (9th April 2020), T Smith (11th April 2020), wondering (9th April 2020)

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    Quote Posted by mypos (here)
    On the one hand we have statements from Rudolph Steiner (one of the most wise in terms of Mystery School material) who claims that a virus is a cleansing of the poisened cell and also that the Spanish Flu was not a contagious virus but the elektrification of the earth in terms of radiowaves.
    Either you or Dr. Thomas Cowan in his interview are confusing an (alleged) quote from Steiner ("a virus is a cleansing of the poisened cell") with another quote from Arthur Firstenberg -- emphasis mine:

Quote we fast forward to 1918 when the United States entered World War One, and Marconi had sold the world that you could make use of radio waves, and demonstrated one of the first transmissions of 20 years before but when the United States entered World War One, we made intensive use of radio technology for the first time as part of our war effort. And after World War One is when the development of commercial radio began. I make the case in the book that the Spanish influenza epidemic was caused by the sudden change in the Earth’s electromagnetic environment by the worldwide use of radios.
    https://5g-emf.com/arthur-firstenber...one-radiation/
    That Firstenberg also made this claim does not mean that Steiner not also made this statement? You have a very weird way of discussing....
    Last edited by Mypos; 9th April 2020 at 21:43.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

wondering (9th April 2020)

6. Link to Post #124
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

I read a "joke" Surgeon said the only way we can cure your chickenpox is to cut off your left leg. Surgery carried out.
    A few weeks later the chicken pox has gone. Surgeon said Told you I could cure it.
    Bit like lock down creating economic meltdown.
    The statistics in the UK so far do not warrant this "cure"

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

marielle (10th April 2020), sllim11 (9th April 2020), T Smith (11th April 2020), wondering (9th April 2020)

8. Link to Post #125
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    That Firstenberg also made this claim does not mean that Steiner not also made this statement? You are a very weird way of discussing....
    You are grasping at straws. You should try to find an original quote from Steiner to support your claim, instead of relying on secondary sources like Dr. Thomas Cowan. Hint: you won't find anything in this regard.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

wondering (9th April 2020)

10. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

ΝYC-ΙCU DR unknowingly describes the EFFECTS of 60GHz on patients-like High Altitude Sickness
    4/4/20
    Dana Ashlie
    217K subscribers
    "My commentary at the end.
    Here is my video that was REMOVED from YT:
    https://www.brighteon.com/42d3cd7d-a...1-742f04c7b72c
    Keep a link to my brighteon channel in case I'm taken down...
    Here is a link to this doctors youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9GYT...
    "

Del Bigtree is featuring the doctor on his Facebook page video today as well.
    https://www.facebook.com/HighWireTal...c_location=ufi
    Last edited by onawah; 9th April 2020 at 21:44.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (10th April 2020), Snoweagle (15th April 2020), T Smith (11th April 2020), wondering (10th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    That Firstenberg also made this claim does not mean that Steiner not also made this statement? You are a very weird way of discussing....
    You are grasping at straws. You should try to find an original quote from Steiner to support your claim, instead of relying on secondary sources like Dr. Thomas Cowan. Hint: you won't find anything in this regard.
    The whole grasping at straws line you make here shows you are discussing to win an argument. Im not here to win arguments. Im here to seek the truth. The earlier statement you made in which you also said Steiner didnt make this statement which you backup with other statements from Steiner actually made the point stronger that Steiner actually did say the statement Cowan made. Because they were all along the same line.

That its hard to find a statement said in the early 1900s on google doesnt mean that its false...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

wondering (10th April 2020)

14. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Comment from Alana Jacobs on Restore Liability For The Vaccine Makers' FB page:

https://facebook.com/groups/restorel...30094814010815

"My concern with this is that IF (this is only a speculation) IF this that we are seeing could possibly be chemicals that are coming with the rain due to cloud seeding. My reason for questioning is because I did do a bit of research on cloud seeding & I have found that the chemicals commonly used in cloud seeding are liquid propane, silver iodide, potassium iodide, and carbon dioxide (aka dry ice). The effects that these chemicals have on the human body are very similar & they all involve often severe respiratory distress because they displace oxygen!"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rest...0094814010815/

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th April 2020 at 22:44. Reason: added facebook link
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

wondering (10th April 2020)

16. Link to Post #129
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

[ARTICLE] Facts about Covid-19

Jon Rappoport cites a Swiss Propaganda Research article, updated from its original publication, dated April 7th in a recent blog post

There's a pretty good summary of a lot of data here dating back to mid-March. Disappointingly whilst creating the PDF (now in the library here) the many links to source articles haven't been mirrored; these can be found by sourcing the article from the SPR site here.

This is 34 pages long though, and hopefully will embed successfully:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Basho (10th April 2020), greybeard (10th April 2020), Icare (9th April 2020), justntime2learn (9th April 2020), T Smith (11th April 2020)

18. Link to Post #130
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Medical Doctor Blows C-Vi-Rus Scamdemic Wide Open - Andrew Kaufman M.D.

WTF!?!! CDC Posted THIS 2 Months BEFORE CV Was Announced!!!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th April 2020 at 02:54.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eligos (10th April 2020), gord (11th April 2020), greybeard (10th April 2020), Intranuclear (10th April 2020), marielle (10th April 2020), Mark Tuahmen (10th April 2020), Sadieblue (10th April 2020), Tomkoyote (10th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020), TraineeHuman (10th April 2020)

20. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Thanks for this video. It is amazingly informative and from my point of view, a must watch. I learned so much, such as about exosomes and even the 1918 flu pandemic. I had never heard of those 3 experiments proving that transmission was not occurring 100% of the time even when a healthy person was intentionally caused to inhale material from a person suffering from the disease. Crazy stuff. I really wish more people watch this as it is an eye opener.
    Thank you.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th April 2020), greybeard (10th April 2020), Mark Tuahmen (10th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

22. Link to Post #132
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Very interesting, some good comments. What is truth?

23. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

24. Link to Post #134
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

Mike Adams tackles David Icke for denying Covid-19 SEE PREVIOUS POSTS

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-...irus-hoax.html

What on earth are we talking about?
    WHAT TESTS ARE USED AND WHICH ARE FAULTY AND WHICH CAN BE TRUSTED?

- A faulty test exists that identifies an exosome and calls it erroneously the virus
    - A highly contagious virus exists and I suppose can be identified correctly
    - Tests with a throat swap are done and there is suspicion that these kits come from China and can be contagious
    - Etcetera...

The confusion is complete and reputations of well meaning opinion leaders are getting hits for lack of information and false data.

Adams utterly takes down Icke in this article. But because he does not indicate the huge manipulations against liberty in this health crisis, he is also responsible for incomplete information.
    EDIT: Meanwhile Adams has caught up with a new article =>
    We must all demand a sensible end to the coronavirus lockdowns, or we will lose our liberties forever
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-...s-forever.html
    Last edited by Philippe; 10th April 2020 at 18:43.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

gini (10th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

I have a tendency to get the flu just hearing about it going around. Twice I've gotten the flu from an entity I psychically perceived. Germ theory needs a lot of work.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Philippe (10th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020)

28. Link to Post #136
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    I’m beginning to see a strong correlation between those who took a long time feeling mild symptoms for roughly like 1-2 weeks, then heading to a clinic or hospital, taking the test, and then collapsing into complete ICU status after taking the test. I also read of contaminated test kits preloaded with the virus on them. Do you see the correlation here? Might be better to avoid the swab test, especially if the kit originated from China - because you know, there’s a cold war going on....
    I doubt the virus would survive shipping from china on cotton wool, not to mention the time it would take to pack it, then ship it to the airport, then distribute it to the hospital until it is actually used.
    Nothing is impossible but the viral load would be minuscule and we all have a pretty good immune system, which in this time and age is often forgotten.
    Last edited by Goba; 10th April 2020 at 14:20.

29. Link to Post #137
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Can someone explain to me if viruses are exosomes (which do exist btw. but are not viruses) how come we use VIRUSES since over 25 years as VECTORS to infect somatic cells with changed DNA in genome-therapy?

Without viruses there would be no genome therapy. simple as that.

30. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Basho (10th April 2020), Bill Ryan (10th April 2020), bojancan (10th April 2020), Icare (11th April 2020), Journeyon (10th April 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (11th April 2020), Lilybee8 (21st April 2020), Mypos (10th April 2020), Patient (10th April 2020), Satori (10th April 2020), T Smith (11th April 2020), Tintin (14th April 2020)

32. Link to Post #139
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Watching the Canadian news this morning - the health organization is talking as if this will continue through to the summer of 2021. They said that Canada is only at the early stage still - horse crap.

It appears that they are grouping all flu/cold viruses into the covid-19 lump.
    Quote BILL GATES READY TO WASTE BILLIONS ON CORONA VIRUS VACCINE

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/wor...caf334c89f5591
    Yep and Bill Gates and his cronies, (who are now having daily wet dreams), will come in with their perfect solution: keep everyone in lockdown until they provide the perfect MULTI-flu immunisation that everyone will be forced to have before people can go back to social normalities and travel.

My bet is they've already created one and are just waiting on the shortest most appropriate time to release it, be saviours of the world, and implement total control over genocide by ensuring certain demographics get the immunisation laced with infertility.

Quote https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1349706

EXTRACT:

In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines.

A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines "could reduce population".

In 2014, Kenya's Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony "tetanus" vaccine campaign.

Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested.

After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade
    Last edited by Gemma13; 10th April 2020 at 14:45.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (11th April 2020), Patient (10th April 2020), silvanelf (10th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #140
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Dont trust any of it...

This video nails it IMO... just a control move

This maybe the wrong thread... so many CORVID-19 threads... haha
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

JRS (11th April 2020), justntime2learn (10th April 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (11th April 2020), PurpleLama (10th April 2020), Richard S. (11th April 2020), Snoweagle (15th April 2020), Tintin (14th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1 7 17 31 LastLast