+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 31 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

1. Link to Post #161
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Thanks for posting this video Elainie, I watched all of it, as dry as it was.

I hope others will also watch it and engage in discussion with me because there was a lot in it.
    I was turned off by Clif High when I saw him in another video for the first time a week or two ago (he was being interviewed by a younger French guy).

So when I started to watch this one I didn't think I'd stay with it for more than a few minutes.

Allow me summarize what he said:

1. Says China is lying about their numbers.

2. He says China is going through a really bad second phase of Covid-19 now.

3. He says Kaufman is wrong. Kaufman saying it was a disease that took the Chinese
    by surprise, they had to develop this test, in a flawed manner and it's all bogus.

4. He says it's a bio-weapon; so they know its genome sequence.
    So they know exactly what to test for. Because they suspect it's one of
    their bio-weapons. He says China poisoned humanity, by accidental release of this bio-weapon.

5. He says Kaufman may actually be Chinese 'dis-info'.

6. He says China is really suffering now!

7. He says Sweden is starting to suffer!

8. He says official published numbers are bull****. (I say: So where does he get his numbers from???)

9. He says 5G is not related to the deaths at all.

10. He says Globalization is GONE!!!! It won't be coming back !!!!!

10a. We have Decentralization now!!! Blockchain stuff now. Go local first, with agriculture.

11. China as a producer is GONE and won't be coming back!!!!

12. CCP as an entity may be gone and not coming back!!! We don't know. He says the CCP has poisoned humanity!!!

13. It's a bioweapon that will be with us for years and years and years.

14. Expect food prices to go through the roof in next 3 years.

15. There won't be iPhones in the future.

16. He thinks we're going to War with CCP, possibly a cold war.

17. He says Icke got most of his story wrong in his interview with Brian Rose last week and explains why.

In a nutshell, he's really worried about this. Saying the bio-weapon is deadly and will be with us for a long time.
    Saying soon the world will catch on that China is responsible for its release and this will give the U.S. the green light to
    start some kind of war with China.

He says the U.S. and the world will lose all of China's tech know-how and building expertise, and will be forced to take up everything that China has been doing because China is doomed due to the deaths the virus toll will cause to the country!

He says all of this started on Oct 19, 2019.

I'd be interested to hear other people's take on this video.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (16th April 2020), ClearWater (15th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (15th April 2020), Elainie (15th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), Heart-2-Heart (15th April 2020), Luke Holiday (15th April 2020), PurpleLama (15th April 2020), Richard S. (15th April 2020), sllim11 (15th April 2020), T Smith (15th April 2020), wondering (15th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Default Re: Covid19: Don't trust the statistics (or the science re the tests/the cause of the sickness)

Friend of mine from church league in grammar school and he had a open heart surg. a few years ago. Had a hole in his chest and goes to the hospital to have it further looked at so they can see about closing it all the way. Texts he is soaking in the tub, taking his meds, enjoying relaxing and praying for the planet. Later that night he dies. They list it as 'complications of coronavirus' which is total BS he went to the hospital for his chest, nothing to do with feeling sick or being sick with a virus at all and they even listed that in the paper too!! They lie. Literally everyone in our graduating class is having a **** fit on FB about it because w all know Scott died of complications of his heart surg. which went bad from the start. He almost died then! Scott had no symptoms whatsoever for coronavirus these hospitals simply get more money paid to them if they say that is what it is or was and they are doing that to get more $ apparently. Hospital administrators have incentive to kill off expendables, homeless, elderly and so on and get a bonus just from a little mention of this virus complication. How convenient!! Scott was a reverend with a church and congregation. They have no morals. Even his church knows the hospital lied about cause of death. We're all talking about it.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (16th April 2020), ClearWater (15th April 2020), DaveToo (15th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (15th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), guayabal (15th April 2020), jc71 (15th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th April 2020), Patient (15th April 2020), PurpleLama (15th April 2020), sllim11 (15th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (16th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020), T Smith (15th April 2020), Tintin (15th April 2020), wondering (15th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 times in 827 posts

No search results here for the vid (as of some minutes before writing this).

Dr. Judy Mikovits Talks About Corona Virus and the Plague of Corruption
    17,765 views•Feb 17, 2020
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czwdEuqBhZM

Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth About Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, and Other Diseases

404-ized ? site http://plaguethebook.com/

Quote- [duckduckgo says] Plague Of Corruption — Plague: The Book
    Search domain plaguethebook.com/plague-of-corruption/plaguethebook.com/plague-of-corruption/
    With the permission of Robert F. Kennedy. Jr., I've been authorized to allow you a sneak peek at his Foreword to my new book with Dr. Judy Mikovits, PLAGUE OF CORRUPTION.I'd like to encourage all my readers to begin regularly using the expression, "plague of corruption," to refer to the outright bribery by the pharmaceutical companies of our democracy, our media, and our scientific...End Quote

She says just pre-ordering the book from A m a z o n helps protect release of the book, staving off from censoring... Where big biz has too many stops on stopping it's sales. (?)
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 15th April 2020 at 12:03.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

wondering (15th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #164
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Just my opinion, but I do not trust in the slightest any of the figures they are releasing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NY timesfafeea1f927ef85356a8.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	43247

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1250159339781922816
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ClearWater (15th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (15th April 2020), wondering (15th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

I hope others will also watch it and engage in discussion with me because there was a lot in it.
    I was turned off by Clif High when I saw him in another video for the first time a week or two ago (he was being interviewed by a younger French guy).

So when I started to watch this one I didn't think I'd stay with it for more than a few minutes.

3. He says Kaufman is wrong. Kaufman saying it was a disease that took the Chinese
    by surprise, they had to develop this test, in a flawed manner and it's all bogus.

their bio-weapons. He says China poisoned humanity, by accidental release of this bio-weapon.

8. He says official published numbers are bull****. (I say: So where does he get his numbers from???)

10a. We have Decentralization now!!! Blockchain stuff now. Go local first, with agriculture.

12. CCP as an entity may be gone and not coming back!!! We don't know. He says the CCP has poisoned humanity!!!

17. He says Icke got most of his story wrong in his interview with Brian Rose last week and explains why.

In a nutshell, he's really worried about this. Saying the bio-weapon is deadly and will be with us for a long time.
    Saying soon the world will catch on that China is responsible for its release and this will give the U.S. the green light to

He says the U.S. and the world will lose all of China's tech know-how and building expertise, and will be forced to take up everything that China has been doing because China is doomed due to the deaths the virus toll will cause to the country!

Thank you for taking the time to create this fantastic summary! Just a few things I noticed:

1. He says 5G is not related to the deaths at all. …. Does Mr. High give any evidence, logic, or reasoning for this?

15. There won't be iPhones in the future. Why? Is he saying that we will be borged into the hive AI mind; therefore rendering them obsolete?

blessings

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 16th April 2020 at 06:59.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (15th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), wondering (15th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is an excellent video I lifted from Kerry Cassidy Project Camelot site regarding what she believe is going on. The video is 30 minutes long and covers Dr Cowan, Dr Dietrich Klinghardt. Dietrich is extremely well respected elder in the alternative/naturopathic medical communities and provides one of the best comprehensive summaries from a Mind/body/spirit systems point view of what is really going on. Deitrich's part is from 2:00 to 9:40.

I will summarize when I have more time
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 16th April 2020 at 02:02.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (15th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), wondering (15th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #167
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Is COVID-19 really an exosome and not a virus???

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Luke Holiday (16th April 2020), marielle (15th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Covid19 - Fixing The Numbers - David Icke

A reasonable explanation as how the figures are "Doctored"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (15th April 2020), Luke Holiday (16th April 2020), marielle (15th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #169
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is some interesting speculation--is it really a viral pandemic or a crime scene:

https://gilad.online/writings/2020/4...-a-crime-scene

Quote During his first term as Israel's leader, Mr Netanyahu authorised a risky attempt to assassinate the Palestinian rising star and Hamas leader, Mr. Khaled Meshaal in the Jordanian capital, Amman. Five Mossad agents, posing as Canadian tourists, were sent to Amman. They ambushed Mr Meshaal on a street corner and sprayed poison into his left ear and expected him to die within 48 hours.

But their plan went wrong. One of Meshaal's bodyguards chased the two Mossad agents who had carried out the operation and, with the help of a passing Palestinian Liberation Army officer, managed to capture them.

Instead of escaping over the border as they had planned, the rest of the Mossad team was trapped in the Israeli embassy in Amman. Mr Netanyahu was left with no option other than to negotiate with King Hussein of Jordan and plead for his assassins’ return. The king, who was dying of cancer, drove a hard bargain. Israel had to supply immediately the antidote to the poison that was killing Mr Meshaal. Netanyahu also had to agree to release nine Jordanians and sixty-one Palestinian prisoners amongst them Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, the spiritual leader of Hamas and at the time, Israel's most hated foe.

But here is the astonishing piece of this saga. The poison used by Israel is a slow-acting but lethal poison that gradually shuts down the brain's respiratory centre, leading to death. The doctor that revived Meshaal described his condition as respiratory oxygen deficiency. To date, it is not clear what type of agent was used by the Mossad against Meshaal, but a few facts are known. Israel employed a biological/chemical agent with a respiratory effect. Israel possessed the antidote to its lethal agent. Benjamin Netanyahu as Israeli PM, authorised the botched assassination and the usage of a biological/chemical weapon.
    Another angle--radiation: https://www.pulmonologyadvisor.com/h...d-lung-injury/

Quote Radiation-induced lung injury, including radiation pneumonitis and radiation fibrosis, is common among patients who have received radiation therapy, and it is the most common treatment-limiting toxicity among patients who receive thoracic radiation. The clinical presentation is typically cough, low-grade fever, with or without dyspnea, and radiographic changes that demonstrate a pattern of pneumonitis with ground glass opacities. It typically presents one to six months after therapy, while radiation-associated fibrosis tends to present six to twenty-four months following radiation therapy.
    That description certainly sounds familiar! I sometimes wonder if the "hot spots" are really areas that were targeted and attacked with *something*. I even wonder if the reports about Chinese citizens being welded into their homes were because they were radioactive?

Edit--I'll bet that radiation produces lots of exosomes.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

ClearWater (15th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (15th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

A few quick observations:
    • As far as I understand, Clif High subscribes to the RT-PCR pandemic statistics (i.e., China released a bioweapon, either by accident or by design; China knows exactly what RNA sequences to look for, therefore the COVID-19 statistics are real and David Icke is wrong). He debunks Kaufman’s explanation of PCR technology because Kaufman is not virologist and does not understand the virus is a deadly bioweapon. However, Judy Mikovits is a virologist--moreover a "gain-of-function" virologist, meaning her job was to specifically culture viruses like SARS CoV-2. So at the very least Dr. Mikovits understands the process. She confirms what Icke and others are saying, i.e. RT-PCR tests only isolate RNA sequences present across a family of viruses, not specific strands. That would suggest the statistics on which High is relying in his analysis may be grossly inflated. But that’s not to suggest the bioweapon is not real or present to some degree, nor imply there are not specific tests to isolate the virus (China and other testing technology at the State level likely can isolate SARS CoV-2 or any bioweapon just as High explains), but not testing among the masses to detect a specific novel virus mutation via RT-PCR. Clif High may be wrong on this point.
    • Clif High claims China is covering up a second wave. Evidence? Is this just speculation? There are a lot of theories out there about all this; I’m open to all of them (and I’m not suggesting he’s wrong). But I’m tiring of speculation. He also claims Sweden is in very serious trouble at present. But he doesn’t cite any evidence for either of these claims. I would like to see hard evidence from varying sources before I consider the virus is more dangerous than we think. (Again, I’m not saying he’s wrong—I’m just saying he’s not backing it up with anything).
    • If this was a bioweapon released on October 19, 2019 of the magnitude Clif High claims (according to his analysis we are basically screwed for the next 18 years and need to prepare for multiple waves of pandemic over the next 3 years) then it was a colossal intelligence failure on the part of the West. Is the intelligence community really that incompetent? In a non-polarized world, where National Security is paramount, the West would have boarded up Europe and North American by Halloween if what we are dealing with is what Clif High claims it to be. Alternatively, one could argue the Intelligence Deep State is at war with the Trump Administration and “let this happen.” After all, they do have six-ways from Sunday to screw Trump (and in this case the entire world)… so if we are to subscribe to Clif High’s analysis it’s not China, per se, that unleashed this weapon, but Deep State globalist factions in our own government (which are likely in collusion with CCP). Every globalist organization and eugenicist foundation in the West was in bed with the Wuhan lab, which suggests to me a network of globalist interests “poisoned humanity” (to use High's words), e.g. CDC, WHO, The Gates Foundation, etc. The aforementioned have a track record for poisoning us for decades now, why all of the sudden finger China as the bad guy? Again, I’m not suggesting this wasn’t entirely the CCP’s weapon or mistake (we all understand they are capable of it); I’m just saying fingering the CCP without supporting evidence is a little two-dimensional.
    • Clif High is quick to criticize David Icke (I take little issue; I can’t get on board with everything Icke claims either) but with irony, I don’t think Clif High fully understands David Icke’s arguments insofar as he claims the same lack of understanding from Icke. Clif High claims the objective is not a tighter control system (the totalitarian tiptoe) because PTB know tighter controls do not make their subjects docile, but rather, increase their collective resistance, the yellow-shirts, the riots, etc., all of which pose an existential threat to the power structure itself. In other words, High is giving the PTB credit for being smarter than that.

Ahh, not so much. I’m afraid High needs a refresher course on David Icke’s arguments, which are founded on the works of Aldous Huxley and Bertrand Russell, both of whom spoke at length about the psychological ramifications of medical tyranny. Anyone who truly understands David Icke’s argument understands mandatory vaccinations (which Icke rails about and which is no doubt on the table) will solve the uprising problem. To vaccinate against a supposed COVID-19 causing virus is essentially to vaccinate against a “resistance gene,” among the suppression of other behavioral traits counter the NWO program, similar to how vaccines now suppress the VMAT2 gene.

I think Cliff High is wrong here. Whatever is going on with the pandemic, the PTB are very close at achieving their Ultimate Revolution, and so long as they can sell a mandatory vaccination to the public, resistance from the masses won’t be among their problems.

I’m open to hearing more about Clif High’s take. His analysis is not unfounded or unreasonable. I just thought I would throw the above observations on the table as some potential hurdles that don’t add up entirely before I carry the water too far down the road.
    Last edited by T Smith; 16th April 2020 at 01:18.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ClearWater (15th April 2020), DaveToo (15th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (15th April 2020), gini (17th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), leavesoftrees (16th April 2020), Luke Holiday (15th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

T Smith
    thank you for your observation on the Clif High video
    Which I agree with on the whole.
    Clif has not a great record in being correct as far as I recall.

The David Icke video which I have watched several times seems likely to be true.
    It was a well present case for his arguments.
    Clif did not present that well.
    Chris

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DaveToo (15th April 2020), T Smith (15th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,638 times in 8,116 posts

People think I'm clutching at straws. Clif puts me to shame. He does it with so much more souce on it.

So he'll give us the end of globalism but otherwise we're screwed. Great.

Let's all paint ourselves into corners. That's good social distancing. I've got my corner, stay out of my corner, you've got your own.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DaveToo (15th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), justntime2learn (15th April 2020), Luke Holiday (15th April 2020), T Smith (15th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,166 times in 3,979 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    What are the leading causes of death in the US?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282929

Heart disease
    Cancer
    Unintentional injuries
    Chronic lower respiratory disease
    Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases
    Alzheimer's disease
    Diabetes
    Influenza and pneumonia
    Kidney disease
    Suicide

Suicide is the second-leading cause of death among people aged 10-34 years.
    I am not sure how overdose works into the ranks, but it should be pointed out that mainly opiate od's have led to the average American lifespan getting shorter; especially since like suicide it usually is a bit on the young side.

Most of what is in that list could also be described as "killed by doctor".

That is awful about Ratszinger's friend and the statement "incentivized to kill off expendables" has the sad resonance of "sounds likely". That is "death by doctor", i. e. they do nothing or do the wrong thing or experiment on you, or they do the right thing but it is actually wrong, and so forth. The opportunity for so many medical mishaps of course has a lot to do with the food industry and your so-called health. Of course, several of those things would still be killers in a pastoral existence anyway.

So now there appears a dispute about "made in China and now destroying millions there" versus "possibly started in America but is worse there than anywhere we know of". Well, if a governor is up to the point of telling a president to buzz off because he wants to keep his state closed...closure apparently is not in "American interest" and so it would not be of "globalist interest" so I do not think "stopping everything" is an umbrella goal. Closures are in local interest if they decide it is the safest way.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

greybeard (15th April 2020), Luke Holiday (15th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fear greatly lowers the immune system--the mind goes into fight or flight--the energy that is normally available goes to the priority of fighting.
    Now we have the perfect system for promoting fear.
    You and your relatives may die from a very potent virus, it spares none young or old , all are vulnerable, for your own good we have lock down.
    On researching causes of death I was amazed to find the no 1 killer for teen to middle age is suicide.

So what happens when you really scare people --take away their method of paying for their established life style, their[ home at risk-- their work--confine them with worried scared family who depend on them to have an income?

So with this fear level rampant throughout the world I would be surprised if the death rate attributed to the virus did not go up dramatically.
    I try to reassure people that the virus is not that deadly but bottom line is the media are hitting people for the most part in solitary confinment.
    You tell people anything often enough they will believe it -- the new normal its being called.
    The effects of this on peoples will go on for many years.
    Heaven help us.
    Chris

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DaveToo (15th April 2020), Luke Holiday (15th April 2020), sllim11 (16th April 2020), T Smith (15th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #175
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    What are the leading causes of death in the US?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282929

Heart disease
    Cancer
    Unintentional injuries
    Chronic lower respiratory disease
    Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases
    Alzheimer's disease
    Diabetes
    Influenza and pneumonia
    Kidney disease
    Suicide

Please notice that influenzq and pneumonaia are well down the list.
    I dont have a current number of thaose dying from thre current virus but it is most likly far lower than these top ten killers.
    Chris

Around 74% of all deaths in the United States occur as a result of 10 causes. Over the past 5 years, the main causes of death in the U.S. have remained fairly consistent.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there were 2,813,503 registered deaths in the United States in 2017.

The age-adjusted death rate, which accounts for the aging population, is 731.9 deaths per 100,000 people in the U.S. This is an increase of 0.4% over 2016’s death rate.

However, the CDC advise that using age-adjusted rates is inaccurate for ranking causes of death.

All figures and percentages provided here come from the most recent data from the CDC, collected in 2017.

In this article, we expand on each of the leading causes of death and provide links to more detailed information on each condition. We also rank the causes according to the number of deaths per condition and their percentage share of the overall registered death count in the U.S.
    1. Heart disease
    Many of the top 10 causes of death are preventable through lifestyle changes and regular checkups.

Deaths in 2017: 647,457
    Percentage of total deaths: 23.5%

Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. This is the case in the U.S. and worldwide. More than half of all people who die due to heart disease are men.

Medical professionals use the term heart disease to describe several conditions. Many of these conditions relate to the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries.

As the plaque develops, the arteries narrow. This makes it difficult for blood to flow around the body and increases the risk of heart attack or stroke. It can also give rise to angina, arrythmias, and heart failure.

To reduce the risk of dying from heart disease, a person can protect their heart health by adopting a healthful diet and getting regular exercise.

Being able to recognize the symptoms of a heart attack can also help people get prompt medical treatment and potentially save their lives.

In this article, learn more about the symptoms of heart disease and how to prevent it.

2. Cancer

Deaths in 2017: 599,108
    Percentage of total deaths: 21.3%

Cancer occurs when cells do not die at the normal point in their life cycle. If a person’s body cannot control the spread of these cells, they can interfere with essential, life-sustaining systems and possibly lead to death.

Everyone has some degree of risk, but for most cancers, the risk will increase with age. Some people have a higher or lower risk due to differences in exposure to carcinogens, such as from smoking or exposure to chemical pollutants. Genetic factors also play a strong role in cancer’s development.

Race and sex also play a role in a person’s risk of developing cancer, depending on the type. That said, lung cancer causes more deaths than any other cancer in both men and women.

However, researchers are always taking steps to advance cancer treatment. In fact, the death rate from all cancers in the U.S. has dropped by 26% since 1991.
    Estimated cancer-related deaths for 2019

The American Cancer Society estimate how many people will die from certain types of cancer in 2019.

According to them, the leading causes of death from cancer for males will be:

Lung and bronchus cancer: 76,650 deaths
    Prostate cancer: 31,620 deaths
    Colorectal cancer: 27,640 deaths

The leading causes of death from cancer for females will be:

Lung and bronchus cancer: 66,020 deaths
    Breast cancer: 41,760 deaths
    Colorectal cancer: 23,380 deaths

To learn more about cancer, click here.
    3. Unintentional injuries

Deaths in 2017: 169,936
    Percentage of total deaths: 6%

Accidents, or unintentional injuries, are the 4th leading cause of death in the U.S. overall, and the leading cause of death for those aged 1–44.
    Possible prevention measures

Accidents are unintentional and usually unavoidable. However, there are many ways to reduce the risk of accidental injury and death.

Some key components of accident prevention include focusing on road and workplace safety, such as using a seatbelt and never driving or operating heavy machinery while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
    4. Chronic lower respiratory disease

Deaths in 2017: 160,201
    Percentage of total deaths: 5.7%

Chronic lower respiratory disease refers to a group of lung conditions that block the airflow and cause breathing-related issues. These diseases include:

chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
    bronchitis
    emphysema
    asthma

Smoking drastically increases a person’s risk of developing these conditions.

In this article, learn more about what smoking does to the body, as well as the benefits of quitting.

Learn more about COPD here.
    Medical News Today Newsletter
    Stay in the know. Get our free daily newsletter

Expect in-depth, science-backed toplines of our best stories every day. Tap in and keep your curiosity satisfied.

Your privacy is important to us
    5. Stroke and cerebrovascular diseases
    Stroke is the fifth leading cause of death in the U.S.

Deaths in 2017: 146,383
    Percentage of total deaths: 5.2%

Cerebrovascular diseases develop due to problems with the blood vessels that supply the brain.

Four of the most common cerebrovascular diseases are:

stroke
    transient ischemic attack, or mini stroke
    subarachnoid hemorrhage
    vascular dementia

Every year, more than 795,000 people in the U.S. have a stroke. The risk of stroke varies with race, ethnicity, and age.

The highest death rates from stroke in the U.S. occur in the Southeast.

In this article, learn about stroke, including how to prevent it.
    6. Alzheimer’s disease

Deaths in 2017: 121,404
    Percentage of total deaths: 4.3%

Dementia refers to a group of conditions that cause a decline in cognitive function. This affects a person’s ability to perform everyday activities.

Damage to the nerve cells in the brain causes dementia. As a result of the damage, neurons can no longer function normally and may die. This, in turn, can lead to changes in memory, behavior, and the ability to think clearly.

Alzheimer’s disease is just one type of dementia. Another type, called vascular dementia, can cause similar symptoms but instead results from changes to blood flow to the brain.

For people with Alzheimer’s disease, neuron damage and death eventually impair their ability to perform essential actions, such as walking and swallowing.

People in the final stages of this condition may not be able to leave their bed and may require around the clock care. Alzheimer’s is ultimately fatal.

In the U.S., an estimated 5.8 million people currently have Alzheimer’s disease, according to the Alzheimer’s Association. This figure may rise to 14 million people by 2050 as life expectancy continues to increase.

Alzheimer’s is also the only cause of death in the top 10 that medical experts cannot cure, prevent, or slow down.

In this article, learn more about Alzheimer’s disease.
    7. Diabetes

Deaths in 2017: 83,564
    Percentage of total deaths: 3%

Diabetes is a condition wherein the body can no longer control blood glucose, which leads to dangerously high levels of blood glucose. This is called hyperglycemia.

Persistent hyperglycemia can damage the body’s tissues, including those in the nerves, blood vessels, and eyes.

The body converts most of the food people eat into glucose, a simple sugar, which it can then use for energy. The pancreas, an organ near the stomach, makes a hormone called insulin to move glucose from the bloodstream into the cells.

There are two main types of diabetes: type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes.

The bodies of people with type 1 diabetes do not produce insulin at all, so these people need to supplement their supply. The bodies of people with type 2 diabetes cannot use insulin effectively.

However, it is possible to control the risk of type 2 diabetes with careful dietary management and regular exercise.

Diabetes can cause serious health complications, including heart disease, blindness, kidney failure, and the need for amputation of the lower extremities.

Learn more about diabetes, including some of the treatment options, here.
    8. Influenza and pneumonia

Deaths in 2017: 55,672
    Percentage of total deaths: 2%

Influenza, or flu, is a highly contagious viral infection. It is one of the most severe illnesses of the winter season.

Flu spreads easily from person to person, usually when someone who carries the virus coughs or sneezes.

A person can have the flu more than once, as many different strains of the virus can cause infection. They may belong to one of three different influenza families: A, B or C.

Type A viruses tend to affect adults more severely, while type B viruses most often cause health problems in children. Type C viruses are fairly uncommon.

Pneumonia, a serious condition that causes inflammation of the lungs, can cause complications in people who have the flu.

Pneumonia causes the air sacs in the lungs to fill with pus and other fluids, preventing oxygen from reaching the bloodstream. If there is too little oxygen in the blood, the body’s cells cannot function. This can be fatal.
    9. Kidney disease

Deaths in 2017: 50,633
    Percentage of total deaths: 1.8%

People over 60 years of age have a high risk of kidney disease.

Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis are all conditions that affect the kidneys.

Chronic kidney disease (CKD) causes kidney damage. Damaged kidneys cannot filter blood as well as healthy kidneys. As a result of this, waste from the blood remains in the body and may lead to other health problems.

Around 30 million people in the U.S. may have CKD to some degree. Being over 60 years old increases the risk of CKD, as does having a family history of it. High blood pressure and diabetes are most likely to cause the CKD.

CKD develops in stages, and it does not usually cause symptoms until its most advanced stage. So, undergoing regular screenings can help reduce a person’s risk of dying from kidney disease.

In this article, learn more about CKD.
    10. Suicide

Deaths in 2017: 47,173

When a person dies by suicide, they may have lived with a mental health condition — such as depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder — for a long time.

However, not all people who attempt suicide or die by it have these conditions.

Suicide is the second-leading cause of death among people aged 10-34 years.

None of these conditions are contagious, with a few exceptions. Say, for example a morbidly obese person kidnaps you, keeps you in a dungeon and forces you to eat what he or she eats. Their heart disease could be called contagious in that case, I guess. You also might end up killing yourself because you can't escape.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (16th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), Luke Holiday (17th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks AutumnW
    Guess that spells it out very well.
    Virus a minor but contagious.
    People so scared of death yet every religion speaks of the after life.
    Mind you some add the fear content of be good--obedient-- or you go to hell.
    Hell is on earth right now -- do as your told or lockdown continues and you wont get your job back unless your vaccinated -- assuming where you work survives the coming depression.
    Chris

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Luke Holiday (15th April 2020), shaberon (15th April 2020), T Smith (15th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,166 times in 3,979 posts

Along with an Ohio fentanyl bust, we get the assessment that in 2018 alone, opioids were involved in 46,802 overdose deaths. So about the same as kidney disease. Almost 4,000 per month.

Tuberculosis is omnipresent and contagious; As of 2018 one-quarter of the world's population is thought to be infected with TB. New infections occur in about 1% of the population each year. In 2018, there were more than 10 million cases of active TB which resulted in 1.5 million deaths.

Most of it just happens to be outside the U. S.

They will have to probably lump 3,000 "presumptions" along with several more wonky guesses to try and compete with that one.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DaveToo (15th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), Luke Holiday (15th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

• As far as I understand, Clif High subscribes to the RT-PCR pandemic statistics (i.e., China released a bioweapon, either by accident or by design; China knows exactly what RNA sequences to look for, therefore the COVID-19 statistics are real and David Icke is wrong). He debunks Kaufman’s explanation of PCR technology because Kaufman is not virologist and does not understand the virus is a deadly bioweapon. However, Judy Mikovits is a virologist--moreover a "gain-of-function" virologist, meaning her job was to specifically culture viruses like SARS CoV-2. So at the very least Dr. Mikovits understands the process. She confirms what Icke and others are saying, i.e. RT-PCR tests only isolate RNA sequences present across a family of viruses, not specific strands. That would suggest the statistics on which High is relying in his analysis may be grossly inflated. But that’s not to suggest the bioweapon is not real or present to some degree, nor imply there are not specific tests to isolate the virus (China and other testing technology at the State level likely can isolate SARS CoV-2 or any bioweapon just as High explains), but not testing among the masses to detect a specific novel virus mutation via RT-PCR. Clif High may be wrong on this point.
    • Clif High claims China is covering up a second wave. Evidence? Is this just speculation? There are a lot of theories out there about all this; I’m open to all of them (and I’m not suggesting he’s wrong). But I’m tiring of speculation. He also claims Sweden is in very serious trouble at present. But he doesn’t cite any evidence for either of these claims. I would like to see hard evidence from varying sources before I consider the virus is more dangerous than we think. (Again, I’m not saying he’s wrong—I’m just saying he’s not backing it up with anything).
    • If this was a bioweapon released on October 19, 2019 of the magnitude Clif High claims (according to his analysis we are basically screwed for the next 18 years and need to prepare for multiple waves of pandemic over the next 3 years) then it was a colossal intelligence failure on the part of the West. Is the intelligence community that incompetent? In a non-polarized world, where National Security is paramount, the West would have boarded up Europe and North American by Halloween if what we are dealing with is what Clif High claims it to be. Alternatively, one could argue the Intelligence Deep State is at war with the Trump Administration and “let this happen.” After all, they do have six-ways from Sunday to screw Trump (and in this case the entire world)… so if we are to subscribe to Clif High’s analysis it’s not China, per se, that unleashed this weapon, but Deep State globalist factions in our own government (which are likely in collusion with CCP). Every globalist organization and eugenicist foundation in the West was in bed with the Wuhan lab, which suggests to me a network of globalist interests “poisoned humanity” (to use High's words), e.g. CDC, WHO, The Gates Foundation, etc. The aforementioned have a track record for poisoning us for decades now, why all of the sudden finger China as the bad guy? Again, I’m not suggesting this wasn’t entirely the CCP’s weapon or mistake (we all understand they are capable of it); I’m just saying fingering the CCP without supporting evidence is a little two-dimensional.
    • Clif High is quick to criticize David Icke (I take little issue; I can’t get on board with everything Icke claims either) but with irony, I don’t think Clif High fully understands David Icke’s arguments insofar as he claims the same lack of understanding from Icke. Clif High claims the objective is not a tighter control system (the totalitarian tiptoe) because PTB know tighter controls do not make their subjects docile, but rather, increase their collective resistance, the yellow-shirts, the riots, etc., all of which pose an existential threat to the power structure itself. In other words, High is giving the PTB credit for being smarter than that.

Ahh, not so much. I’m afraid High needs a refresher course on David Icke’s arguments, which is founded on the works of Aldous Huxley and Bertrand Russell, both of whom spoke at length about the psychological ramifications of medical tyranny. Anyone who truly understands David Icke’s argument understands mandatory vaccinations (which Icke rails about and which is no doubt on the table) will solve the uprising problem. To vaccinate against a supposed COVID-19 causing virus is essentially to vaccinate against a “resistance gene,” among the suppression of other behavioral traits counter the NWO program, similar to how vaccines now suppress the VMAT2 gene.

I think Cliff High is wrong here. Whatever is going on with the pandemic, the PTB are very close at achieving their Ultimate Revolution, and so long as they can sell a mandatory vaccination to the public, resistance from the masses won’t be among their problems.

I’m open to hearing more about Clif High’s take. His analysis is not unfounded or unreasonable. I just thought I would throw the above observations on the table as some potential hurdles that don’t add up entirely before I carry the water too far down the road.
    Thank you T smith for this fantastic comprehensive summary:

Just a few quick thoughts for hopeful discussion:

1. As you pointed out, he like so many others reports that Covid 19 is a bioweapon, but I have seen only reported circumstantial evidence -(Ie Rothchild front man George Soros heading up the Wuhan, China bioweapons lab) no hard evidence.

2. The fact that he: reports 5 G has no relation to CV deaths at all and believes that PCR tests are valid and reliable leads me to believe that CH is compromised.

Be well

Luke

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 16th April 2020 at 01:57.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

DaveToo (17th April 2020), greybeard (16th April 2020), Mypos (16th April 2020), Philippe (16th April 2020), T Smith (16th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #179
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

Exactly. He also knocks China with their stats but doesn't say what stats he uses/relies on and why.

Exactly. Show us the evidence please for China and Sweden?

• If this was a bioweapon released on October 19, 2019 of the magnitude Clif High claims (according to his analysis we are basically screwed for the next 18 years and need to prepare for multiple waves of pandemic over the next 3 years) then it was a colossal intelligence failure on the part of the West. Is the intelligence community that incompetent? In a non-polarized world, where National Security is paramount, the West would have boarded up Europe and North American by Halloween if what we are dealing with is what Clif High claims it to be. Alternatively, one could argue the Intelligence Deep State is at war with the Trump Administration and “let this happen.” After all, they do have six-ways from Sunday to screw Trump (and in this case the entire world)… so if we are to subscribe to Clif High’s analysis it’s not China, per se, that unleashed this weapon, but Deep State globalist factions in our own government (which are likely in collusion with CCP). Every globalist organization and eugenicist foundation in the West was in bed with the Wuhan lab, which suggests to me a network of globalist interests “poisoned humanity” (to use High's words), e.g. CDC, WHO, The Gates Foundation, etc. The aforementioned have a track record for poisoning us for decades now, why all of the sudden finger China as the bad guy? Again, I’m not suggesting this wasn’t entirely the CCP’s weapon or mistake (we all understand they are capable of it); I’m just saying fingering the CCP without supporting evidence is a little two-dimensional.
    Exactly!

Ahh, not so much. I’m afraid High needs a refresher course on David Icke’s arguments, which is founded on the works of Aldous Huxley and Bertrand Russell, both of whom spoke at length about the psychological ramifications of medical tyranny. Anyone who truly understands David Icke’s argument understands mandatory vaccinations (which Icke rails about and which is no doubt on the table) will solve the uprising problem. To vaccinate against a supposed COVID-19 causing virus is essentially to vaccinate against a “resistance gene,” among the suppression of other behavioral traits counter the NWO program, similar to how vaccines now suppress the VMAT2 gene.

Exactly. High is quick to criticize Kaufman, stating he is a psychiatrist not a virologist. Well what are High's credentials?
    He's a computer scientist and linguist! Kaufman is a lot closer to virology with his training than High is.
    Yes he criticizes Icke as well, and I agree with you, unfairly for the most part.

Quote I’m open to hearing more about Clif High’s take. His analysis is not unfounded or unreasonable. I just thought I would throw the above observations on the table as some potential hurdles that don’t add up entirely before I carry the water too far down the road.
    I'm with you all the way T Smith!
    High wants to frighten us all, but has little to show for his fear-mongering (hard evidence).
    He also seems giddy about starting some kind of war with China.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

greybeard (16th April 2020), leavesoftrees (16th April 2020), Luke Holiday (16th April 2020), Mypos (16th April 2020), T Smith (16th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello,

I was motivated to fact check after hearing, reading and watching claims of alleged CV 19 death numbers exaggerations - in terms of terms cause of death dx on death certificates

So I have compiled 3 tables listing the Worldside Mortality rates for 2017, 2018 and 2020 up to 4/15/20. If the reports of bodies overflowing from hospital worldwide are correct, then we should see a spike in the mortality rates.

If the CV 19 numbers of deaths are being manipulated then the mortality rates should be relatively unchanged over last few years

I will hold my judgement for a later time.

Comments, discussion are encouraged

And what do you think social distancing so far?:

lukeholiday@yahoo.com
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 17th April 2020 at 19:41.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Eligos (17th April 2020), greybeard (17th April 2020), shaberon (18th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th April 2020), T Smith (19th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 1 9 19 31 LastLast