+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

Dear Friends,

This post is simply to start this new thread. Please see my detailed explanation here.

As the title suggests, this thread is for anyone to discuss their views about their distrust of whether this virus even exists at all, or that this is really just the flu.

There are three other new threads to discuss other specific angles and aspects of the current situation.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd April 2020 at 20:06.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th April 2020), Billy (3rd April 2020), dan33 (29th July 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), graciousb (3rd April 2020), Gracy (3rd April 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (15th April 2020), kudzy (4th April 2020), onawah (5th April 2020), provolon (3rd April 2020), seko (4th April 2020), shaberon (4th April 2020), Snoweagle (5th April 2020), Tintin (3rd April 2020), toppy (4th April 2020), Yoda (4th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member provolon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

An alien says the same, there is no virus

4. The Following User Says Thank You to provolon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

On the cruise ship 80% of the people exposed with every potential to come down with this virus never did come down with it. The contagion never exceeded 20% of the pop. of the ship. 80% were apparently naturally immune to it. Of the 20% affected by the contagion and even in Hubei province (ground zero) this contagion never exceeded 3% after their order of lock down for all residents! This worked so well it was initiated here based on fear based impulse, mostly driven by the leftist need to attack Trump and their known history of never letting a good crisis go to waste. They hopped right on to use it to once more attack a seated prez and now are attempting to make a new committee designed solely to tie up any seated prez they dislike with subpoena after subpoena just to keep them from their job. This way every failure can be tied to the president magnified by the complicit media players and talking heads.

A not so dire outlook
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), greybeard (3rd April 2020), HaveBlue (11th May 2020), toppy (4th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by provolon (here)

You've got to be kidding. We are being asked to take seriously statements by a person who claims to be in contact with aliens, and believe her about what the aliens are telling her regarding the existence, or not, of a “virus”... That's going way too far in my book.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2020), Billy (3rd April 2020), Chester (13th June 2020), DaveToo (7th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), DeeMetrios (4th April 2020), Delight (6th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), Gracy (3rd April 2020), HaveBlue (11th May 2020), Kalamos (9th April 2020), kfm27917 (10th April 2020), Strat (1st August 2021), T Smith (4th April 2020), toppy (4th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Bill should I remove the post then?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to provolon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd April 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), DeeMetrios (4th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), toppy (4th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Bill should I remove the post then?
    Well, it's entirely up to you! You posted it in the right thread.

But do see this earlier thread, where the "Taygetans" are clearly shown to be a hoax.
    To add to that, in earlier videos about the virus, The "Taygetans" — clearly a human communicating with Gosia on a human chat app, and why Gosia doesn't suspect this is beyond my understanding — referred continually to "the virus's DNA".

But the virus doesn't have any DNA. It's an RNA virus. The Taygetans' knowledge of microbiology doesn't seem to be much good.

I truly don't want to disrespect you at all. I'd not even intended to post on this thread. But I'm just answering your question (for which I do thank you ).

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (13th June 2020), De Christu (12th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Delight (6th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (8th April 2020), Elainie (3rd April 2020), Kamikaze (6th April 2020), kfm27917 (10th April 2020), kudzy (4th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), Satori (3rd April 2020), T Smith (6th April 2020), toppy (4th April 2020), Yoda (4th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Don’t remove it on my account. My only point is that it is not a reliable source of information upon which any of us should draw conclusions. In contrast to what you posted on post #5.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), Gracy (3rd April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to provolon For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), onawah (5th April 2020), toppy (4th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,170 times in 3,982 posts

If we can find significant amounts of immunity or mild symptoms, then, regardless of what the virus is, the disease, to some extent, does not exist. To the extent that it does, statistically, there is very little danger from it. So those premises are both true, but, I am in no position to say there is no novel Coronavirus.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), kfm27917 (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), wondering (7th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Icke is on London Real again saying the entire thing is COMPLETELY A HOAX. 100%

Live NOW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3XlrQMOvW0

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I want retribution for myself, Satori and the others in the Contrairians thread who've been saying this for WEEKS.

20. Link to Post #11
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

I've listened to Icke a lot in recent months, and read him a lot too. My conclusion - as far as my awareness goes - is that his information is 50% genius, 50% gibberish.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), T Smith (6th April 2020), wondering (7th April 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I want retribution for myself, Satori and the others in the Contrairians thread who've been saying this for WEEKS.
    Hello Phoenix,

Thank you for the link. Nobody lays it down quite like Mr. Icke . I will always have a lot of time for what he has to say!!

I think people who are willing to fact check the things they do not agree with would be very surprised at what they find.

Phoenix, I respectfully disagree with the statement ... is a 100% hoax. but I can relate to your enthusiasm!!!

I believe Mr Icke is making a nearly bulletproof case that it is a hoax in the following ways:

1. Testing for the Virus is severely flawed at best, ripe with false positives and is being used to manipulate the publics perception to serve a very nefarious agenda that has been planned for a very long time.

The plan includes the rollout of 5 G which is necessary to create the smart citied, everything internet connected, medically mandated, cashless, ultra controlled world. ( I believe I heard him say that the covid symptom complex is real and the effects appear to mild for the vast majority of the population)

I think the question has to be: what are going to do about it ??????

Here is my short list of things we can do:

1. Participate in Group/personal targeted prayer/meditations focused on creating the world we desire to live in.

2. Improve ones Mind, Body, Spirit system to the utmost degree that one is capable of.

3. Resist any vaccination until: A. they are proven to safe/effective. B.The system providing the treatment has proven themselves worthy of your/our trust.

4. Formation of communication groups within one's sphere of influence designed to seminate truth, help and guidance.

PS I would enthusiastically grant your retribution - but I have agreed with the contrarian viewpoint all along

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 6th April 2020 at 19:52.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), HaveBlue (11th May 2020), Phoenix (7th April 2020), wondering (7th April 2020)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member OurFreeSociety's Avatar
    Overseas, want to get back to the US in 2020
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

You've got to be kidding. We are being asked to take seriously statements by a person who claims to be in contact with aliens, and believe her about what the aliens are telling her regarding the existence, or not, of a “virus”... That's going way too far in my book.
    I didn't watch the video as I don't have time right now, but recently I've been hearing that the evils really aren't these families, they are actualy the aliens controlling the families.

Once I heard that 3 times, I started to investigate & then got stopped b/c of CV.

Don't discout what they can do, I mistakenly always believed they were more intelligent and kinder than us & although the first part is probably right, the second part doesn't appear to be. Although, there are different species & supposedly some are nice, but can't help us due to our "free will" clause which really irks me.

Not that I don't agree with free will, but why should my life be ruined b/c of ohers who are evil???

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hello Phoenix,

Thank you for the link. Nobody lays it down quite like Mr. Icke . I will always have a lot of time for what he has to say!!

I think people who are willing to fact check the things they do not agree with would be very surprised at what they find.

Phoenix, I respectfully disagree with the statement ... is a 100% hoax. but I can relate to your enthusiasm!!!

I believe Mr Icke is making a nearly bulletproof case that it is a hoax in the following ways:

1. Testing for the Virus is severely flawed at best, ripe with false positives and is being used to manipulate the publics perception to serve a very nefarious agenda that has been planned for a very long time.

The plan includes the rollout of 5 G which is necessary to create the smart citied, everything internet connected, medically mandated, cashless, ultra controlled world. ( I believe I heard him say that the covid symptom complex is real and the effects appear to mild for the vast majority of the population)

I think the question has to be: what are going to do about it ??????

Here is my short list of things we can do:

1. Participate in Group/personal targeted prayer/meditations focused on creating the world we desire to live in.

2. Improve ones Mind, Body, Spirit system to the utmost degree that one is capable of.

3. Resist any vaccination until: A. they are proven to safe/effective. B.The system providing the treatment has proven themselves worthy of your/our trust.

4. Formation of communication groups within one's sphere of influence designed to seminate truth, help and guidance.

PS I would enthusiastically grant your retribution - but I have agreed with the contrarian viewpoint all along

Blessings Luke
    Luke, there's no such thing as a safe vaccine. Maybe you were being facitious

In fact, I just watched this video the other day so I could add MORE evidence to the fact that the criminal gov't & pharma mafia have always been harming & killing people knowingly - https://youtu.be/dw6J00JdpkM

I've never resonated with Icke, & back when I started watching a video I never finished & forgot to save, one person said he's not all that ultruistic. I saw the video a long time ago & I'm pretty sure it wasn't a popular channel, but the guy seemed to know something.

Saying that, it's the info that matters to me, but my biggest complaint is that he never gives us any links to what he's reading.

Twice now I've gone to go look for what he's read & I couldn't find it. The first time was way back when I first became a truther & he was talking about Agenda 21.

When I asked in the comment section where there's' TONS of comments, his subs didn't respond back to me. And the other day on another video someone did thank gawd, as I wasted 15 mins. searching & got nowhere.

When you are talking about such impotant topics, it's your duty to cite links/evidence.

Just saying.

I feel sorry for him though, his hands look like they are in a lot of pain.
    Looking for mature deep conversations with some laughter thrown in for levity.

I'm still looking for my like minded tribe. Maybe the next lifetime? LOL

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), wondering (7th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    If we can find significant amounts of immunity or mild symptoms, then, regardless of what the virus is, the disease, to some extent, does not exist. To the extent that it does, statistically, there is very little danger from it. So those premises are both true, but, I am in no position to say there is no novel Coronavirus.
    Wow thank you, a refreshingly balanced perspective.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

DaveToo (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), kfm27917 (10th April 2020), wondering (7th April 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Dr Shiva talks about the invalidity of the Covid-19 pandemic and the purpose for it. Excellent interview:

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ClearWater (7th April 2020), David Trd1 (10th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), graciousb (12th April 2020), pueblo (13th April 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Don't agree with the above guy's science but do agree that healthy people should return to work as soon as they can and after they mask up.

Cytokine storms are the product of an upgraded immune system, not a suppressed immune system.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

ClearWater (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), Inanna (24th May 2020), wondering (7th April 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

I appreciate the first hand accounts from people with the virus.
    Although I generally agree with David Icke, in this case I think he is wrong.
    There IS a virus. The symptoms are similar, following a pattern that seems to indicate day 10 is critical (Boris Johnson is confirming this). Also, the continuous exposure by health care professionals results in higher rates of young, relatively healthy people falling ill- with identical symptoms. This is consistent with an infectious agent. There are doubtless other agendas and deceptions at work, but I think the idea that there is no virus is an erroneous conclusion. Thank you again to those sharing personal accounts or information from people they know and trust.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020), graciousb (12th April 2020), greybeard (9th April 2020), Inanna (24th May 2020), silvanelf (13th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Whether David Icke is wrong that the virus does not exist is unimportant. It is his dire prediction for the future of mankind that is important. His prediction is only based on the fear engendered from the covid19, real virus or not. It is the great fear which leads to all destroying lockdowns that will realize the agendas of TPTB. This might be the pivotal event, and I am surprised at how easy it is for our existing world order to be destroyed, without even the need to start a war (they may add wars to hasten it though.)

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Eligos (10th April 2020), greybeard (9th April 2020), kfm27917 (10th April 2020), silvanelf (13th April 2020), spade (13th April 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member OurFreeSociety's Avatar
    Overseas, want to get back to the US in 2020
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://youtu.be/4WbUGi4ZXm8

I'm back to thinking this really is 5G as someone said that Italy was the first to get 5G in EU.
    Looking for mature deep conversations with some laughter thrown in for levity.

I'm still looking for my like minded tribe. Maybe the next lifetime? LOL

37. The Following User Says Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th April 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

so having 35 different threads about cronyvirus is better than 3? what a joke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast