+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Default Re: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

woah.... look at the way this jewish guy explains the mission of the jews in the world... doesnt it look familiar to something we've seen people explain covid!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MthcrWzBmyM

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Bioweapons developer thoroughly debunks most everything you've been told about covid-19:

don't wear a mask
    don't get flu vaccines

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th April 2020), Dick (11th April 2020), Elainie (11th April 2020), guayabal (12th April 2020), norman (11th April 2020), Philippe (11th April 2020), spade (11th April 2020), T Smith (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th April 2020)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

don't wear a mask
    don't get flu vaccines
    Your first statement if followed will lead to a second wave of infected once lock downs end, thus making your second statement more likely to become mandatory.

I think we need to normalize masks for the time being, along with nutrition like Zinc Vitamin D and C, along with widely available anti-body test, this can prevent a second outbreak.

If we get a second or third outbreak it plays right into the hands of those who want a totalitarian state.

I didn’t watch the 2 hour video, what brought you to the conclusion to not wear a mask?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2020), Inaiá (12th April 2020), pacificator (11th April 2020), thepainterdoug (11th April 2020)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    I didn’t watch the 2 hour video, what brought you to the conclusion to not wear a mask?
    She says the virus is not new, is spread by vaccines since 2015. People who got flu shots in the last 5 years already have it, and wearing a mask re-infects that person. She debunks all the conventional disinfo put out about the virus by mainstream sources. It cannot live outside the body longer than an hour. It cannot have come from bats or snakes, they are too dissimilar to humans. Species-jumping viruses have to be TAUGHT to attack human cells, something she did in her job for decades. Her work was mailed to Wuhan and elsewhere by regular mail by Fauci. It is not spread by breath. Just listen to the first 45 minutes of the video.
    Last edited by TomKat; 11th April 2020 at 16:41.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2020), greybeard (11th April 2020), guayabal (12th April 2020), justntime2learn (11th April 2020), leavesoftrees (12th April 2020), Snoweagle (13th April 2020), T Smith (12th April 2020), thepainterdoug (11th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th April 2020), Zionbrion (11th April 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

Bioweapons developer thoroughly debunks most everything you've been told about covid-19:

don't wear a mask
    don't get flu vaccines
    This is absolutely a must watch from a complete insider!!!! Thanks for this, and please watch before it is disappeared. Bump bump bump. A lot of solutions and deep deep deep insight. Astounding interview. Thank you so much for finding this!!!!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2020), Elainie (11th April 2020), Philippe (11th April 2020), T Smith (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th April 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

About Judy Mikovits:
    That's a contrarian line of thinking: "She disagrees with the scientific consensus, therefore she must be right."

This kind of thinking is quite common here on Avalon.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2020), Salv8tion (11th April 2020), Zionbrion (12th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    About Judy Mikovits:
    That's a contrarian line of thinking: "She disagrees with the scientific consensus, therefore she must be right."

She has all the credibilty to back her up - you dont like her line of thinking you can go back to gobbling up what Fauci is spewing

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

don't wear a mask
    don't get flu vaccines
    I don't have time to listen to most two hour videos — truly. But I'm interested. Can you kindly summarize?

"Most of what I've heard about Covid-19" includes (but is not limited to!)
    • Listening to Alex Jones
    • Listening to Mike Adams
    • Listening to David Icke
    • Listening to Dr Chris Martenson
    • Listening to Dr Roger Seheult
    • Listening to Dr Francis Boyle
    • Listening to Dr Shiva Ayyadurai
    • Listening to Dr Anthony Fauci (not recommended!)
    • It's a bioweapon
    • It was accidentally released
    • It was deliberately released
    • It came form China
    • It came from the US
    • It came from the seafood market
    • The virus doesn't exist at all
    • It'll come back in a second wave later in the year
    • We'll all be immune pretty soon, when herd immunity is reached
    • It's airborne
    • It's not airborne
    • It's only a collection of 5G symptoms, nothing more
    • (...and much, much, much else).
    So "thoroughly debunks most everything you've been told about covid-19" may not be all that helpful!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th April 2020 at 19:05.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (12th April 2020), Delight (12th April 2020), Franny (11th April 2020), Inaiá (12th April 2020), justntime2learn (11th April 2020), kudzy (11th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th April 2020), Yoda (12th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    About Judy Mikovits:

We don't come here for the official story. To paraphrase David Bowie, I'm immune to your consultations. :-)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    • Listening to Alex Jones
    • Listening to Mike Adams
    • Listening to David Icke
    • Listening to Dr Chris Martenson
    • Listening to Dr Roger Seheult
    • Listening to Dr Francis Boyle
    • Listening to Dr Shiva Ayyadurai
    • Listening to Dr Anthony Fauci (not recommended!)
    • It's a bioweapon
    • It was accidentally released
    • It was deliberately released
    • It came form China
    • It came from the US
    • It came from the seafood market
    • The virus doesn't exist at all
    • It'll come back in a second wave later in the year
    • We'll all be immune pretty soon, when herd immunity is reached
    • It's airborne
    • It's not airborne
    • It's only a collection of 5G symptoms, nothing more
    • (...and much, much, much else).

So "thoroughly debunks most everything you've been told about covid-19" may not be all that helpful!

If it means "none of the above" it may be exactly wrong. I've said it before, eg about JFK, but I rather think we are in the opposite situation (cf "Murder on the Orient Express"): all of the above. We are in an age when having discovered probability waves, we find that they simply refuse to collapse.

It is interesting how, every time we make a new discovery, it comes just at the right time (synchronistically) for immediate consumption. For example, a thousands-year-old cycle, and boom, a major crisis point is due next year or next decade.

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by spade (here)

don't wear a mask
    don't get flu vaccines
    This is absolutely a must watch from a complete insider!!!! Thanks for this, and please watch before it is disappeared. Bump bump bump. A lot of solutions and deep deep deep insight. Astounding interview. Thank you so much for finding this!!!!

Yes! Sent this to my friends the other day as a must listen to.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

spade (12th April 2020), T Smith (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Quote Posted by spade (here)

don't wear a mask
    don't get flu vaccines
    Yes! Sent this to my friends the other day as a must listen to.
    Bill, you can throw out your list of conflicting opinions. THIS IS THE ONE VIDEO TO JUDGE EVERYONE ELSE'S ANYTHING BY SO FAR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Please do yourself and this forum a big favor and listen to these 2 hours 5x until you understand.

Specific. Exact. Medically precise. Unexaggerated. Unmischaracterized. NO guessing. NO opinion. NO conjecture. No false fear.

Pure science backed with historical correlations from the most SPECIFICALLY VIRUS EXPERIENCED clearminded doctor LONG on the insider front lines we have yet had.

EVERYONE - COPY THIS for future reference before it disappears.

Thank you beyond words Tomkat for this find. Thank you beyond words Judy Mikovitz for your incredible level of courage and integrity.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (11th April 2020), guayabal (12th April 2020), happyuk (12th April 2020), Philippe (12th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th April 2020), TomKat (11th April 2020), wondering (11th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,293 times in 8,326 posts

don't wear a mask
    don't get flu vaccines

I don't have time to listen to most two hour videos — truly. But I'm interested. Can you kindly summarize?
    So far, she's saying the virus is already in people from vaccinations, it's not being spread via person to person transfer

She's a career virologist PhD (retired, I think ).

Hence "no masks" " no vaccines".
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

TomKat (11th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th April 2020), wondering (11th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=GJb-g8ZB4xo

don't wear a mask
    don't get flu vaccines

So far, she's saying the virus is already in people from vaccinations, it's not being spread via person to person transfer

I've started to listen, but that's not a good recommendation! I absolutely totally do NOT believe this is "already in people from vaccinations".

An Amazon tribesperson has become infected, for God's sakes. That person won't ever have been vaccinated with anything.

And vaccinated with what?? Regular flu (which has commonly been vaccinated) is a different virus. It's not a coronavirus at all.

And there have been very few vaccinations for coronaviruses, as best I know. (Only MERS.) There never was a vaccine for SARS, and there's never been one for the common cold (because it mutates too quickly).

Edit to add:

Oh, I see. She's NOT saying "it's already in people from vaccinations". Nothing like that. She's simply saying that after a flu shot, statistically one is more likely to get a coronavirus infection. (That could well be true, of course.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th April 2020 at 20:47.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

De Christu (12th March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th April 2020), graciousb (12th April 2020), kudzy (12th April 2020), norman (11th April 2020), Philippe (12th April 2020), silvanelf (11th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th April 2020), wondering (11th April 2020), Yoda (12th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,293 times in 8,326 posts

I think you've about got that worked out Bill, I agree

I see in that wiki she was FIRED ! . . .

I think I've probably heard enough.
    Last edited by norman; 11th April 2020 at 20:58.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

27. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

wondering (11th April 2020)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GJb-g8ZB4xo

don't wear a mask
    don't get flu vaccines

I've started to listen, but that's not a good recommendation! I absolutely totally do NOT believe this is "already in people from vaccinations".

An Amazon tribesperson has become infected, for God's sakes. That person won't ever have been vaccinated with anything.

And vaccinated with what?? Regular flu (which has commonly been vaccinated) is a different virus. It's not a coronavirus at all.

And there have been very few vaccinations for coronaviruses, as best I know. (Only MERS.) There never was a vaccine for SARS, and there's never been one for the common cold (because it mutates too quickly).
    Bill, I think you need to study up on how easy it is to test positive for covid-19. If you have antibodies for a coronavirus, called exosomes, you have tested positive for covid-19. A corona virus is the common cold among other flues. Dr. Judy's explanation explains why people, myself included, have been getting this serious flu for years.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

wondering (11th April 2020)

30. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

An Amazon tribesperson has become infected, for God's sakes. That person won't ever have been vaccinated with anything.....
    Why do you trust and keep repeating this Amazon story? Why isn't it impossible to believe an 'Amazon tribesperson' became infected because 1. there is no valid test, 2. it's irresponsible to believe any thing unverifiable by historically MSM propagandist garbage loaded Guardian 3. because you keep repeating this with incredulity as if implying some backwoods guy who never visited modern civilization caught it in the middle of nowhere thru the air...but even the article you are citing says he went BACK to the tribe with it: Authorities say the boy – who is reported to have travelled back into the Yanomami reserve last month after classes at his school were suspended.

If we just consider the so called 'test' - do you yet have a clear understanding of Koch's Postulates, Bill? If so, on what basis do you feel a test for CV19 can dismiss the Kochs Postulates requirement of proof of 'infection'?

Please give us the credible reasons to believe this Amazon story.

Even you stood tall against the psychological damage being done by the snake oil factor of Q for it being foundationally invisible and totally unverifiable.

The actual properties of this 'virus' and credibility of the 'test' for it is so far are just as invisible and totally unverifiable and the damage being done to the world under the scapegoats of this invisible virus and test is apocalyptic.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

ClearWater (12th April 2020), Elainie (12th April 2020), happyuk (12th April 2020), TomKat (11th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)

An Amazon tribesperson has become infected, for God's sakes. That person won't ever have been vaccinated with anything.....
    Why do you trust and keep repeating this Amazon story?
    I was simply making the point about vaccinations. It was an obvious example. There'd be many, many others.

But for verifiable detail, we can go closer to home than the Amazon.

Let's ask these folks we all know, from Avalon members who may have Covid-19, if or when they last had any kind of vaccination.
    • bearcow
    • Delight
    • Elainie
    • Gracy May
    • norman
    • Tam
    • thepainterdoug
    • (and maybe even me: I've not had a vaccination for 32 years, and that was for Yellow Fever.)
    ...and also let's ask the same question to everyone who had something resembling Covid-19 at the end of last year, posting on Did anyone seem to catch Covid-19 in October—December last year?, i.e.
    • abmqa
    • ErtheVessel
    • Ken
    • Mari
    • PurpleLama
    • samildamach
    • Sérénité
    • TargeT
    • vizon
    Others have posted as well, citing not themselves but friends or family members they knew well.

The notion that Covid-19 somehow came from earlier vaccinations just doesn't hold water. Of course, vaccinations often weaken the immune system (like 5G, pre-existing conditions, poor diet, medical drugs, smoking, pollution, etc etc etc), and therefore can definitely be a factor. But that's a different thing.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

De Christu (12th March 2021), DeeMetrios (12th April 2020), Gracy (12th April 2020), Icare (11th April 2020), Inaiá (12th April 2020), kudzy (12th April 2020), onevoice (12th April 2020), Philippe (12th April 2020), silvanelf (11th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020), Yoda (12th April 2020)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

PLEASE post good summaries.
    If I'd written a summary of the video, people would think they knew what was in the video and argue against my summary, citing mainstream disinformation. I'm not the virologist, Dr. Judy is. I listened to the whole thing, but I think you only have to listen to the first 30 minutes to be convinced she knows what she's talking about and why she's saying what she's saying.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DeeMetrios (12th April 2020), Philippe (12th April 2020), spade (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast