+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Default Re: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

An Amazon tribesperson has become infected, for God's sakes. That person won't ever have been vaccinated with anything.....
    Why do you trust and keep repeating this Amazon story? Why isn't it impossible to believe an 'Amazon tribesperson' became infected because 1. there is no valid test, 2. it's irresponsible to believe any thing unverifiable by historically MSM propagandist garbage loaded Guardian 3. because you keep repeating this with incredulity as if implying some backwoods guy who never visited modern civilization caught it in the middle of nowhere thru the air...but even the article you are citing says he went BACK to the tribe with it: Authorities say the boy – who is reported to have travelled back into the Yanomami reserve last month after classes at his school were suspended.

If we just consider the so called 'test' - do you yet have a clear understanding of Koch's Postulates, Bill? If so, on what basis do you feel a test for CV19 can dismiss the Kochs Postulates requirement of proof of 'infection'?

Please give us the credible reasons to believe this Amazon story.

Even you stood tall against the psychological damage being done by the snake oil factor of Q for it being foundationally invisible and totally unverifiable.

The actual properties of this 'virus' and credibility of the 'test' for it is so far are just as invisible and totally unverifiable and the damage being done to the world under the scapegoats of this invisible virus and test is apocalyptic.

Me strongly thinks the Amazon story is pure fiction, designed to inflict more fear so everyone and their mother hops on board with Gate's ID vaccine.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Alan (12th April 2020), DeeMetrios (12th April 2020), happyuk (12th April 2020), Patient (12th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

An Amazon tribesperson has become infected, for God's sakes. That person won't ever have been vaccinated with anything.....
    Why do you trust and keep repeating this Amazon story?
    I was simply making the point about vaccinations. It was an obvious example. There'd be many, many others.

But for verifiable detail, we can go closer to home than the Amazon.

Let's ask these folks we all know, from Avalon members who may have Covid-19, if or when they last had any kind of vaccination.
    • bearcow
    • Delight
    • Elainie
    • Gracy May
    • norman
    • Tam
    • thepainterdoug
    • (and maybe even me: I've not had a vaccination for 32 years, and that was for Yellow Fever.)
    ...and also let's ask the same question to everyone who had something resembling Covid-19 at the end of last year, posting on Did anyone seem to catch Covid-19 in October—December last year?, i.e.
    • abmqa
    • ErtheVessel
    • Ken
    • Mari
    • PurpleLama
    • samildamach
    • Sérénité
    • TargeT
    • vizon
    Others have posted as well, citing not themselves but friends or family members they knew well.

The notion that Covid-19 somehow came from earlier vaccinations just doesn't hold water. Of course, vaccinations often weaken the immune system (like 5G, pre-existing conditions, poor diet, medical drugs, smoking, pollution, etc etc etc), and therefore can definitely be a factor. But that's a different thing.

No I have not had a shot since I was around 8 years old. Nor have my kids ever had any vaccines of any kind. I do find it strange what Dr Judy says about it is already in the vaccines, rather I think having vaccines just makes your immune system weaker etc. We go for antibody testing on Tuesday and will find out about 48 hours later our status.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

DeeMetrios (12th April 2020), graciousb (12th April 2020), onevoice (12th April 2020), silvanelf (12th April 2020), spade (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    No I have not had a shot since I was around 8 years old. Nor have my kids ever had any vaccines of any kind. I do find it strange what Dr Judy says about it is already in the vaccines, rather I think having vaccines just makes your immune system weaker etc. We go for antibody testing on Tuesday and will find out about 48 hours later our status.
    Dr. Judy doesn't say you can only get bat flu from vaccinations. She says that's how it has to have been introduced into the population. Once it's in the population, it can spread the way any virus does. I wish people would stop arguing based on rumours of what she said and just watch the video.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

spade (12th April 2020), T Smith (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Dr. Judy doesn't say you can only get bat flu from vaccinations. She says that's how it has to have been introduced into the population. Once it's in the population, it can spread the way any virus does. I wish people would stop arguing based on rumours of what she said and just watch the video.
    I did watch it and I have watched a few others with her, they are long and her point still seems a bit odd BUT weren't there rumors of people in Wuhan and Italy getting some vaccines in the fall? I know her forte is rna retrovirus's and I do agree these things lay dormant and vaccines IMO always cause damage (ala Dr Andrew Mouldon, you can see it in the face).

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

DeeMetrios (12th April 2020), spade (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I think you've about got that worked out Bill, I agree

I see in that wiki she was FIRED ! . . .

I think I've probably heard enough.
    At your own peril, she was fired by Fauci who covered up her team’s findings which would devastate the vaccine industry

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

ClearWater (12th April 2020), Elainie (12th April 2020), happyuk (12th April 2020), norman (12th April 2020), T Smith (12th April 2020), TomKat (12th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I think you've about got that worked out Bill, I agree

I see in that wiki she was FIRED ! . . .

I think I've probably heard enough.
    At your own peril, she was fired by Fauci who covered up her team’s findings which would devastate the vaccine industry
    You mean the government doesn't tell us the truth? I suppose next you're going to say Santa Claus isn't real? ... Easter Bunny? Not Easter Bunny! It's Easter for God's sake!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

graciousb (12th April 2020), T Smith (12th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 times in 191 posts

If anyone follows Sarah Westall she interviewed Judy Mikovits last week. Sarah’s YouTube channel was taken down the next day.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyon For This Post:

Elainie (12th April 2020), norman (12th April 2020), TomKat (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,064 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyon (here)
    If anyone follows Sarah Westall she interviewed Judy Mikovits last week. Sarah’s YouTube channel was taken down the next day.
    I looks to me like that fight isn't about covid19. It's a power fight. The Gates ( and Dr Fauci ) campaign has got to silence or otherwise deal with voices that will give it a hard time.

Judy is such a voice, obviously.

Her monotone verbal rampage didn't sound much like full spectrum reason to me tho'.

I don't know how Bill got the impression he did. I heard her say the virus is already in people from vaccinations. Didn't anyone else hear her say that? I wouldn't assume she meant flue vaccines, well actually I would, I suppose. They can put anything in any 'vaccine'.

But I think she's wrong.
    Last edited by norman; 12th April 2020 at 04:08.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

TomKat (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Bioweapons developer thoroughly debunks most everything you've been told about covid-19:

don't wear a mask
    don't get flu vaccines
    This is absolutely a must watch from a complete insider!!!! Thanks for this, and please watch before it is disappeared. Bump bump bump. A lot of solutions and deep deep deep insight. Astounding interview. Thank you so much for finding this!!!!
    Thanks to those persisting in recommendation of this interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits.  It got to me; so I persevered and watched till the end.

Highly recommend.  The medical language and complexities become balanced with layperson dialogue throughout so don't be discouraged from watching all of it as it becomes clear; and there are lots of peripheral topics discussed.

And I understand how hard it is to recap a summary without taking notes throughout.  My suggestion for anyone interested in watching would be to make notes from the recap points that the interviewer makes from time to time. 

Dr. Judy Mikovits website which has a link to her books, PLAGUE and PLAGUE OF CORRUPTION.

http://plaguethebook.com

"Plague of Corruption" has a foreward by ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR. 

Quote With the permission of Robert F. Kennedy. Jr., I’ve been authorized to allow you a sneak peek at his Foreword to my new book with Dr. Judy Mikovits, PLAGUE OF CORRUPTION. I’d like to encourage all my readers to begin regularly using the expression, “plague of corruption,” to refer to the outright bribery by the pharmaceutical companies of our democracy, our media, and our scientific community. -Kent

FOREWORDMoral Courage and Our Common Future 
    By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

“And yet, it moves!” Galileo whispered those defiant words in 1615 as he left the Roman Inquisition tribunal before which he repudiated his theory that the earth—the immovable center of the Universe according to contemporary orthodoxy— revolves around the sun. Had he not recanted; his life was forfeit.

We like to think of Galileo’s struggles as the quaint artifact of a dark, ignorant, and tyrannical e ra 
    where individuals challenged government-anointed superstitions only at grave personal risk. Dr. Judy Mikovits’ story shows that stubborn orthodoxies anointed by pharmaceutical companies and corrupt government regulators to protect power and profits remain a dominant force in science and politics.

By any standard, Dr. Judy Mikovits was among the most skilled scientists of her generation. 
    She entered professional science from the University of Virginia with a B.A. degree in Chemistry on June 10, 1980 as a protein chemist for the National Cancer Institute (NCI) working on a life-saving project to purify interferon.

The quality of her work and her reliable flashes of genius soon propelled her to the apex of the male-dominated world of scientific research. At NCI, Mikovits began what would become a twenty-year collaboration with Dr. Frank Ruscetti, a pioneer in the field of human retrovirology. While heading up the lab of Robert Gallo in 1977, Rusectti made scientific history by co-discovering with Bernie Poiesz, the first human retrovirus, HTLV-1 (human T-cell leukemia virus).

A retrovirus is a “stealth virus” that, like HIV, enters the host without alerting the immune systems. It may then laydormant for years without causing harm. Before killing a person, a retrovirus will usually destroy their immune system. As a result, many retroviruses cause cancer. With an escalating under- standing of retrovirus behavior, the Ruscetti/ Mikovits collaboration and Mikovits award-winning PhD thesis from George Washington University in 1991, changed the paradigm of HIV-AIDS treatment, turning the disease from a death sentence into a manageable condition.

From the outset, the most daunting obstacle to Mikovits’ career-advancement was her scientific integrity. She always placed it ahead of personal ambition. The first in her blue-collar family to attend university, Judy Mikovits never meant to wade into a public health turmoil. She never considered herself a renegade or revolutionary. Judy’s relatives mainly worked in government or law enforcement. They believed in bedrock American principles of hard work, respect for authority, and above all, telling the truth. That backdrop made it impossible for her to abandon her high natal standards of honesty and integrity even when they became a hindrance.

After leaving NIH, she worked a stint for Upjohn—leading a project to prove the safety of the company’s blockbuster Bovine Growth Hormone. When Mikovits discovered the company’s formula could cause precancerous changes in human cell cultures, she refused direct orders from her boss to hide her discoveries. Mikovits’ revelation suggested that the ubiquitous presence of the hormone in milk could lead to breast cancer in women who drank it. Her refusal to back down precipitated her departure from Upjohn and her return to NIH and graduate school. Judy’s war on BGH eventually led to Upjohn abandoning the product.

In 2009, now in academia, Mikovits and Ruscetti, who was still at NCI, led a team that discovered a strong association between a previously unknown retro- virus and myalgic encephalomyelitis, commonly known as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS). Predictably, the retrovirus was also linked to certain blood cancers. Collaborators had named it Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Related Virus (XMRV), when they first detected in DNA sequences in prostate Cancer a few years earlier.

The medical community had dealt with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which strikes mostly women, in bad faith since its appearance in the mid-1980s. The medical establishment derided ME/CFS as “yuppie flu” and attributed it to the inherent psychological fragility of career women pursuing professions in high pressure corporate ecosystems. Mikovits found evidence for the retrovirus in approximately 67 percent of women afflicted with ME/CFS, and in a little less than 4 per- cent of the healthy population.

On October 8, 2009, Mikovits and Ruscetti published their explosive findings in the Journal of Science, describing the first isolation of the recently discovered retrovirus, XMRV, and its association to ME/CFS. Her revelation about ME/CFS immediately triggered angry reaction from jealous cancer power centers, stubborn; resistant to science that attributed cancer and neuroimmune diseases to viruses…
    With our world now being fertile ground for Bill Gates' enforced vaccination and identification micro chipping to steamroll into reality it is this form of counter intelligence that needs to spread to convince his sycophants, brainwashed fans, and frightened individuals, that he is wrong!

And hopefully give humanity half a chance at stopping him.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 12th April 2020 at 07:05.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

bennycog (12th April 2020), Elainie (12th April 2020), fifi (13th April 2020), gord (12th April 2020), graciousb (12th April 2020), happyuk (12th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (12th April 2020), norman (12th April 2020), onevoice (12th April 2020), Philippe (12th April 2020), spade (12th April 2020), T Smith (12th April 2020), TomKat (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyon (here)
    The plandemic is their blitzkrieg, their final push to bring about a global Orwellian state. They can't let diversity of opinion mess that up. If this thing doesn't advance their cause significantly before people realise it's not that big a threat, then they are set back years in their planning. Let's hope for that.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

graciousb (12th April 2020), T Smith (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I was simply making the point about vaccinations. It was an obvious example. There'd be many, many others.

Let's ask these folks we all know, from Avalon members who may have Covid-19, if or when they last had any kind of vaccination.
    • bearcow
    • Delight
    • Elainie
    • Gracy May
    • norman
    • Tam
    • thepainterdoug
    • (and maybe even me: I've not had a vaccination for 32 years, and that was for Yellow Fever.)
    The last vaccination I had was 25+ years ago, for the flu, and that was just once because silly me at the time allowed someone to talk me into it.

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

• bearcow
    • Delight
    • Elainie
    • Gracy May
    • norman
    • Tam
    • thepainterdoug
    The last vaccination I had was 25+ years ago, for the flu, and that was just once because silly me at the time allowed someone to talk me into it.
    Thanks — and Elainie (in this post) not since she was 8. I didn't know the answers to my questions before I posted them, but I'm not in the least surprised. Her "Covid-19 from previous vaccinations" is just nonsense.

Judy Mikovits seems strangely disconnected from at least some parts of reality. She thinks that the virus survives on surfaces for "minutes" (research papers indicate it can be far longer, maybe several days), and states it doesn't "travel through the air". But it does! Look at the cruise ships fiasco. And see those research papers, also. It may or may not be airborne (many researchers think it is), but it definitely spreads through micro-droplets that can travel over 20 feet.

And this is a very trivial peculiarity, but she didn't know what a civet is. No hanging offense, but it's so, so, SO easy to check. I've known this since I was a little kid, always interested in animals.

It's like a small cat (though not technically a member of the cat family), not a "monkey that lives on the ground". It's pronounced "sivet", not "kivet". It's often called a "civet cat". Here's what one looks like.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Elainie (12th April 2020), kudzy (12th April 2020), silvanelf (17th May 2020), Sophocles (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020), Yoda (12th April 2020)

24. Link to Post #53
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Quote Judy Mikovits seems strangely disconnected from at least some parts of reality. She thinks that the virus survives on surfaces for "minutes" (research papers indicate it can be far longer, maybe several days), and states it doesn't "travel through the air". But it does! Look at the cruise ships fiasco. And see those research papers, also. It may or may not be airborne (many researchers think it is), but it definitely spreads through micro-droplets that can travel over 20 feet.
    I believe she was referring to the over-reaction / over reach regarding the the closure of outdoor places like parks and beaches. I've personally had a conversation with my head of CDC in my country before, and she explained that it has got everything to do with quantum, ie the viral amount or viral load of which you take in, absorb or inhale before a strong infection can occur. If it is too low, only mild symptoms take place. Viral loads on exposed surfaces with sunlight don't last a minute. Even viral loads on unexposed surfaces usually won't be enough to infect a person.

Airborne transfer is minute because everyone has their own bubble of 4-5 inches around their heads of their own breathing vortex / spatial envelope (sometimes mistaken as aura), where cross contamination is almost impossible, unless breached by reaching across with hugs / handshakes or very close talking for a period of time, disrupting this micro-climate of airflow protection. Usually evident when working still at a computer / desk. There have been studies done on this apparently.

Some study was done to collect viral loads in China sometime ago, and they found the greatest loads in where people would change in and out of their hazmat suits, and in public toilets. This micro-droplets thing is situational. It would almost be negligible on an open beach or park space.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Elainie (12th April 2020), graciousb (14th April 2020), T Smith (12th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #54
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Why do you trust and keep repeating this Amazon story? Why isn't it impossible to believe an 'Amazon tribesperson' became infected because 1. there is no valid test, 2. it's irresponsible to believe any thing unverifiable by historically MSM propagandist garbage loaded Guardian 3. because you keep repeating this with incredulity as if implying some backwoods guy who never visited modern civilization caught it in the middle of nowhere thru the air...but even the article you are citing says he went BACK to the tribe with it: Authorities say the boy – who is reported to have travelled back into the Yanomami reserve last month after classes at his school were suspended.

If we just consider the so called 'test' - do you yet have a clear understanding of Koch's Postulates, Bill? If so, on what basis do you feel a test for CV19 can dismiss the Kochs Postulates requirement of proof of 'infection'?

Please give us the credible reasons to believe this Amazon story.

Even you stood tall against the psychological damage being done by the snake oil factor of Q for it being foundationally invisible and totally unverifiable.

The actual properties of this 'virus' and credibility of the 'test' for it is so far are just as invisible and totally unverifiable and the damage being done to the world under the scapegoats of this invisible virus and test is apocalyptic.

I absolutely agree with respect to the Guardian. The excellent off-Guardian website does an admirable job of documenting instances of comments deleted, supposedly for violating "community standards". Basically if you say something they don't like, your comment gets binned. End of. I have experienced this on numerous occasions. Even now when posting on certain subjects my comments are subject to 'pre-moderation'. I emphasize that at no time did my deleted comments contain any insults, sarcasm, four-letter words or ad-hominems.

Why does the West so hypocritically point the finger at China for doing exactly that? At least in China, this is not done in secret. Their system is benefiting the country and the whole society. In the West, this is being done a sneaky way, contrary to all the democratic practices that we are told we must cherish. The West is broke morally and ideologically.

The question is: Who benefits from the Guardian exercising this blatant/corrupt/dangerous/idiotic censorship?

27. Link to Post #55
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Boris Johnson's publicity stunt has gone well. A totally expected propaganda piece at the end of it. The hypocrisy in this is staggering…

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/sta...36590482243585

Does he look like someone who supposedly has had a serious illness and this week has supposedly spent three days in an intensive care unit? Though he may have got hints on how to stay looking fresh and blond from the Trump...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

graciousb (14th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Bioweapons developer thoroughly debunks most everything you've been told about covid-19:

don't wear a mask
    don't get flu vaccines
    I don't have time to listen to most two hour videos — truly. But I'm interested. Can you kindly summarize?
    Hi Bill,

I believe this is vitally important information. I strongly encourage all to refer back to this interview and research all its references and implications.

There are some parts that appear contradictory or need clarification, which I’m sure you and others may take issue with. For example, at the 17:15 mark Dr. Mikovits claims it is improbable for the virus to pass from human to human via coughing; at the 19:00 mark she advises against wearing a mask, but then at the 20:10 mark she seemingly contradicts herself and says the virus can be transmitted person to person. If one cannot become infected from a cough, or by breathing in droplets from an infected person, then how? I presume she means only symptomatic people can pass the virus to the immune-compromised, but it is still unclear to me.

Would it be possible to reach out to her for an interview request? I’m sure she would give Avalon an interview and you would be a much more thorough interviewer. I’m confident you would also hold her feet to the fire on some these issues and claims, among others, or at least encourage clarification for the audience.

In any case, this is truly very important information and we all should take the time to absorb the interview thoroughly and entirely, even if we ingest it in pieces, with time permitting…

For these reasons I have provided a summary:

• 0:13 Introduction of virologist Dr. Judy Mikovits, including long list of credits & qualifications. Her PHd thesis changed the paradigm of HIV/AIDS in U.S.
    • 2:08 People can be infected with SARS CoV-2 without having disease
    • 2:40 Zoonosis (e.g. virus jumping from bat to human) is implausible and requires an intermediary small animal or cell to attenuate, e.g. cultured cell in lab
    • 5:00 Worked at USAMRID (United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases)- in 1999, cultured Ebola virus and taught it to infect human cells without killing the cell
    • 7:47 SARS CoV-2 is has an inflammatory signature of disease and is not a pathogen among individuals without a susceptible genetic inflammatory signature
    • 8:50 Coronavirus is an injected virus, not ingested
    • 9:15 Viral interference with influenza vaccine causes much greater susceptibility of getting COVID-19
    • 10:40 2017 military study showed viral interference with influenza vaccine promoted coronavirus infection by an increase of 36%; other studies show vaccinated population 4.4 times more likely to get disease relative to unvaccinated population
    • 13:00 Gain-of-function studies (engineering virus in lab, e.g. “teaching” a virus to infect human cells that wouldn’t have evolved naturally for centuries to infect human cells) were considered dangerous and were outlawed in US from 2013 – 2017. Labs under direction of TPB sent illegal cell lines across the world during this period
    • 16:30 NIAID under Anthony Fauci funded illegal gain-of-function studies in Wuhan, China with University of North Carolina and Harvard researcher, intentionally breaking US law. Anthony Fauci above the law?
    • 17:15 Implausible that SARS CoV-2 passes from human to human via healthy humans coughing; more plausible virus is injected via engineered viral monkey kidney cells, dog cells, and other animal cells present in vaccines produced from illegal gain-of-function studies between 2013-2015
    • 19:00 Wearing a mask could pose risk to re-infection or activation of dormant viruses or to those with COPD, asthma, etc.
    • 20:10 No question SARS CoV-2 can be spread from person to person and is more contagious, but originates from injection. Most people are immune; SARS CoV-2 is not more pathogenic
    • 22:00 Injecting DNA into humans changes their susceptibility to other things because their immune systems become crippled and dysfunctional (the fire is always on). The people most likely to get severe disease from SARS CoV-2 are the vaccine-injured.
    • 23:38 The pandemic is being misrepresented, viruses don’t float in air or live on surfaces more than an hour, immune systems neutralize coronaviruses
    • 24:58 Healthy people do not express SARS CoV-2
    • 25:35 PCR testing detects four common-cold coronavirus strands resulting in false positives for SARS CoV-2. The other tests being used are IgG and IgM or (serology testing), which detects positive if the body is producing antibodies due to infection.
    • 28:20 Infection doesn’t equal disease. A third test detecting for an inflammatory cytokine signature (in conjunction with the other two) would determine who is at risk of developing COVID-19
    • 30:00 - COVID-19 misrepresented in every area of media and scientific media; a positive IgG test does not stage COVID-19, it does just the opposite: it means subject is immune. Immunology and biology being propagandized
    • 31:00 Re-infection is normal (infection does not equal sickness or disease); every animal has coronaviruses (including humans); every test currently used to detect COVID-19 has cross re-activities with every other coronavirus strain (including the common cold); none of the tests employ confirmatory assays to detect SARS-CoV-2 or the susceptibility to develop COVID-19.
    • 32:00 Agenda-ridden medicine has nothing to do with infection
    • 32:40 None of the current COVID-19 reported cases (or deaths) satisfy Koch’s postulates or Hill’s criteria that would conclusively establish COVID-19 as cause of disease/death, i.e. per Hill’s criteria every person with SARS-CoV-2 must have the disease.
    • 33:00 German studies show less than .8% who have the virus get disease
    • 34:00 Researchers have not been able to produce a successful vaccine for SARS/MERS/HIV, etc. in 18-40 years; by what reasoning should we expect the development of a successful (or safe) COVID-19 vaccine?
    • 36:13 Dr. Mikovits’ direct interaction with Tony Fauci and CDC; worked with Fauci from 1984. Mikovits published article in Journal of Science that described the isolation of new family of retroviruses (XMRVs); between 2009 – 2011 CDC (headed by Fauci) suppressed scientifically significant data/evidence from Mikovits and colleagues showing cancer-causing/disease-causing (at least 32 related diseases) viruses from mouse cells that jumped to humans via biological therapies (vaccines).
    • 39:22 Scientific data clearly shows more than 25 millions Americans are carrying mouse-relating cancer-causing viruses and are a ticking time-bomb for developing cancer and aforementioned related diseases. The affected population is twenty-five times the population affected by the HIV/AIDs epidemic.
    • 40:00 In a September 6, 2010 meeting at NIH, Francis Collins directed Tony Fauci at CDC to fund and erect a large replication study through Columbia University to confirm results of aforementioned study. This study was flawed, did not use real patients or match the same cohorts, controls, and criteria of original study, save for one cohort population in the Stanford area.
    • 41:00 Tony Fauci forbade Dr. Mikovit from stepping into the NCI lab where she had worked for 22 years and was told if she stepped into the lab she would be arrested. She was consulted by phone to confirm visuals of slides, etc., and was coerced at literal and figurative gunpoint by CDC to sign off on study and to agree it was fair and she executed the study. (The Stanford population was the only cohort that replicated the results).
    • 42:11 Tony Fauci and CDC terminated replication study as a waste of government expenditure citing “tea-cup statistics”, suppressing statistical scientific data showing vaccines tainted with XMRVs viruses cause cancer, autism, ME CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), and more virulent strains of cancer-causing viruses.
    • 43:09 COVID-19 a cover-up of much bigger problem
    • 52:00 Monsanto & Bayer discontinue production of Suramin, the effective but non-patented drug treating autism; Merck discontinues production of Type 1 Interferon Alpha, the non-patented and unprofitable drug protecting elderly susceptible people. Cures and treatments are available, but suppressed.
    • 56:20 COVID-19 deaths being inflated
    • 1:01 CDC suppresses evidence that vaccines cause disease
    • 1:01:19 In 2019 CDC remove a list of animal cell lines (which the scientific data showed causes cancer and disease) from excipient list so consumers are none the wiser
    • 1:10:00 5-G and exposure to toxins in environment and chemicals can activate viruses (e.g. activate to virulent pathogen)
    • 1:13:07 Autoimmune ability to discern “self” from “non-self” is deregulated with every injection.
    • 1:15:00 Suramin on WHO list of 100 essential medicines, is an effective treatment for autism, yet is unavailable because is non-patentable and not profitable for Big Pharma
    • 1:18:07 Vaccines are driving pandemics
    • 1:23:30 Micro RNA (exosomes) can leave body and serve a “messenger” to other cells outside body to cleanse.
    • 1:28:45 Some anti-viral drugs being used in hospitals induce cardiac arrest. Why not use type 1 interferon to prevent spread of virus and calm down immune system?
    • 1:31:25 Viruses are technically not alive, are considered “obligate parasites” need host cells as factory to replicate
    • 1:39:55 In case of small pox, an experimental vaccination program prior to the epidemic drove the evolution of the most severe pathogenic outbreaks of small pox
    • 1:41:17: SARS/MERS/Bird Flu/Swine Flu/Ebola were all associated with a vaccination program or chemical spraying, e.g. pesticides, etc.; viruses don’t jump species without existential threat to host
    • 1:44:00 Question to Dr. Mikovits: how do you explain the deaths we see in the media and the data that confirms a contagious pandemic?
    • 1:44:52 Dr. Mikovits’ Answer: Numbers aren’t being reported as actual deaths. Recorded deaths all are cases with co-morbidities; the victims didn’t die of an infection, the victims died with an infection. It doesn’t take much inflammation to kill a patient with co-morbidities.
    • 1:55:00 Religious freedoms being removed

From Bill: Thanks, and this post is moved to this thread where her interview is already being discussed (including by myself).

I genuinely very much appreciate the summary with the timestamps (that takes time and work — I know!), and I agree that she sometimes seems to contradict herself. That's more than helpful for myself and many others.

Her overall message about Cui Bono? is of course totally valid. I couldn't agree more. And right, Tony Fauci can't be trusted any more than Bill Gates can.

More and more I'm thinking that we're in the position of 9/11 researchers getting into personal firefights about what brought down the towers. That's hardly the point any more.

It may not matter whether the virus is real or not. Or whether the statistics are reliable. Or whether the tests work. Or what the role of 5G is. (Or anything else!)

What DOES matter is the world we're being shepherded into. That's never been in any doubt for me. And that may be the ONLY important thing.
    Last edited by T Smith; 12th April 2020 at 20:46.

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2020), cascadian (12th April 2020), ClearWater (12th April 2020), Constance (23rd April 2021), DaveToo (13th April 2020), Delight (12th April 2020), Elainie (12th April 2020), fifi (13th April 2020), Franny (13th April 2020), Gemma13 (13th April 2020), Gracy (12th April 2020), leavesoftrees (14th April 2020), Metaphor (12th April 2020), Philippe (13th April 2020), spade (13th April 2020), TomKat (13th April 2020), Valerie Villars (13th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020), XelNaga (21st April 2020)

31. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What was this video? It's now been taken down

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlinite For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Now they're saying that people who have covid symptoms but don't test positive are false negatives. Talk about a poor test...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/scien...rent-infected/

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Elainie (13th April 2020), Franny (13th April 2020), spade (13th April 2020), Valerie Villars (13th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #59
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

It may not matter whether the virus is real or not. Or whether the statistics are reliable. Or whether the tests work. Or what the role of 5G is. (Or anything else!)

What DOES matter is the world we're being shepherded into. That's never been in any doubt for me. And that may be the ONLY important thing.
    This !
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th April 2020 at 09:24. Reason: fixed quote formatting

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Constance (13th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th April 2020), graciousb (14th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th April 2020), safara (3rd November 2020), T Smith (13th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Bill:
    "It may not matter whether the virus is real or not. Or whether the statistics are reliable. Or whether the tests work. Or what the role of 5G is. (Or anything else!)

What DOES matter is the world we're being shepherded into. That's never been in any doubt for me. And that may be the ONLY important thing."

This!
    “let us spend one day as deliberately as Nature.”
    ― Henry David Thoreau, Walden

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Franny (13th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast