+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

Default Re: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

Dr. Judy Mikovits claims you can find almost any Coronavirus sequence you like from a throat or nasal swab..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

spade (14th April 2020), wondering (13th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Would it be possible to reach out to her for an interview request? I’m sure she would give Avalon an interview and you would be a much more thorough interviewer. I’m confident you would also hold her feet to the fire on some these issues and claims, among others, or at least encourage clarification for the audience.
    Dr Judy will be on Coast radio Tuesday night:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2020/04/14

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (15th April 2020), Elainie (13th April 2020), greybeard (13th April 2020), pueblo (13th April 2020), sllim11 (14th April 2020), T Smith (13th April 2020), wondering (13th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Here is a question that I would love to have answered by someone in the know.

If the coronavirus is biological warfare, why are children seemingly resistant to it? I would have thought that all people would have been susceptible across the board if so?

I will admit that I have not been reading any of the threads because I just don't have time to do so, but if someone could point me to a link, a post or the relevant research, I would be most grateful.
    Last edited by Constance; 13th April 2020 at 22:43.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), ClearWater (13th April 2020), graciousb (14th April 2020), Kryztian (20th April 2020), silvanelf (13th April 2020), Sophocles (14th April 2020), wondering (13th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)

If the coronavirus is biological warfare, why are children seemingly resistent to it? I would have thought that all people would have been susceptible across the board if so?

I will admit that I have not been reading any of the threads because I just don't have time to do so, but if someone could point me to a link, a post or the relevant research, I would be most grateful.
    An excellent, excellent question. (Of course! )

Here are some bulletpoints, mixed with my own very tentative opinions and ideas.
    • It's not known why children don't seem to succumb. There's a ton of stuff which isn't yet known about the virus. It seems to do a lot of strange things that have taken virologists by surprise.
    • When reliable antibody tests are developed (only a matter of time), children will be right there on the list to be tested — to find out whether they never contracted it (if not, why not??), or whether millions of children were infected all over the world but somehow symptoms never developed.
    • I'm personally certain it's a weapon. One might guess at several reasons why children might not have been targeted — if the targeting was that accurate. (And it may not have been. The science of designing viruses to order might not be at all complete.)
    • Of course, this virus is so weird that maybe children are affected in important ways, but because symptoms rarely show, no-one right now might be paying any attention to what's invisibly happening to children at all. All the fast-tracked research is focused elsewhere. (One might imagine a science fiction film in which the children seem just totally fine, but 20 years later it's become clear that they're all sterile, or all those of one sex are. That'd be like a delayed-action catastrophe.
    • If a prime target was the economy, then children don't go to work (although schools are closed, a different societal impact, and on parents, too). One might imagine the opposite kind of pandemic, where mostly children were affected. That'd create far more emotional panic, but if adults were pretty much unaffected then maybe no lockdowns would have been necessary, nor all the personal tracking that's probably planned. Most toddlers don't have smartphones (though some do!!), or fly around the world spreading it everywhere.
    Those are my best shots in just a few minutes. Maybe others have more ideas. Of course, this thread is the There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all thread, so it might not be the best place for the discussion!

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (14th April 2020), AutumnW (15th April 2020), ClearWater (13th April 2020), Constance (13th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (15th April 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (15th April 2020), kudzy (13th April 2020), Maunagarjana (13th April 2020), Sophocles (14th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020), T Smith (14th April 2020), wondering (13th April 2020), Yoda (13th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If the coronavirus is biological warfare, why are children seemingly resistant to it? I would have thought that all people would have been susceptible across the board if so?

I suggest you watch the video titled: "What is a V!irus" that have posted here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...for-the-Cattle
    FF to 7:45 (the guy with beard). I suggest you reduce the playback speed to 0.75 (he speaks too fast for me)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Constance (14th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

I thought I would share a personal anecdote. A close friend of our family and her 8-year-old daughter recently developed all the typical COVID-19 symptoms, headache, fever, shortness of breath. They consequently both tested positive for COVID-19, per the mass "drive-up" nasal swab RT-PCR testing clinics that have produced all the numbers and statistics on which the experts, pundits, and technocrats are formulating all their projections, infection rates, Ro?, and draconian policies, including the peak demand calculation for hospital resources, all of which has essentially shut down the world. Naturally, our friend's family was scared and frightened.

Our friend's brother-in-law is a prominent oncologist who heads up a network of cancer clinics; through the connections at his clinic he arranged to have his sister take a serology test (discussed in Dr. Mikovits video at the 25:35 mark); this test took a couple days and came back negative. The medical consensus (including the opinion of her regular doctor) no longer considers our friend infected with SARS CoV-2 or at risk to develop COVID-19. She is now a "negative" case. (Incidentally, both she and her daughter weathered through a couple days of sickness but are now feeling fine).

Bottom line, our friend and her daughter tested positive for the common cold and the initial results (which consists of 99% of the tests currently administered) was a rush to judgement.

Conspiracy? At the highest levels, yes. But on the front lines, maybe not. Doctors are trained to err on the side of caution. Those on the front lines of this are just going through the motions. If a patient has COVID-19 symptoms and RT-PCR tests confirm the symptoms, what point is there to confirm the disease? Why not err on the side of caution to ensure the patient receives treatment and does not infect others? Medical professionals often wear blinders without consideration of the broader implications of prognosis and treatment of the specific illness they are looking at. This is the culture of allopathic medicine in general.

This is just anecdotal evidence, but the point remains. Unless we administer both tests there is simply no way to know how many real cases of COVID-19 we are dealing with or how contagious the disease really is. According to Mikovits, SARS-CoV-2 is also largely non pathogenic and only expresses in individuals with susceptible genetic inflammatory signatures, which also can be tested (see 7:15 mark). A positive test of all three assays would likely give us an accurate idea who is at a very real risk of severe illness or death of COVID-19, or in other words, an accurate assessment of this pandemic.

Until we have this data, we are all in the dark. Chris Martenson doesn't know; David Icke doesn't know. For no fault of their own, they are both speculating, as any projection or declaration of hoax is only as good as the data on which its founded.

My guess is (again, I don't know--nobody does) there is not nearly enough COVID-19 cases to sell the panic to the public and a pandemic of the magnitude to shut down the entire world, but just enough cases to pull off one of the greatest deceptions and psyops the world has ever seen.
    Last edited by T Smith; 14th April 2020 at 11:34.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ClearWater (14th April 2020), Constance (14th April 2020), DaveToo (15th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (15th April 2020), fifi (15th April 2020), gini (14th April 2020), graciousb (14th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), happyuk (14th April 2020), kudzy (14th April 2020), leavesoftrees (14th April 2020), pueblo (15th April 2020), spade (14th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020), TravelerJim (15th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020), XelNaga (21st April 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

It's clear that if the virus is from a bat, then it had to have been developed in a lab to cross the species boundary. But that doesn't mean its release was intentional, aimed at a specific result or part of some all-encompassing conspiracy. Just because the deep state is rolling with an economic lockdown plan doesn't mean this was foreseen from the get-go. They've most likely just seized an opportunity and are going to see how far they can advance their goals.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

AutumnW (15th April 2020), Constance (14th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (15th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), pueblo (15th April 2020), T Smith (14th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020), XelNaga (21st April 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Exactly what Dr Judy says - serology test

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Constance (14th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), pueblo (15th April 2020), TomKat (14th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

If the coronavirus is biological warfare, why are children seemingly resistent to it? I would have thought that all people would have been susceptible across the board if so?

Here are some bulletpoints, mixed with my own very tentative opinions and ideas.
    • It's not known why children don't seem to succumb. There's a ton of stuff which isn't yet known about the virus. It seems to do a lot of strange things that have taken virologists by surprise.
    • When reliable antibody tests are developed (only a matter of time), children will be right there on the list to be tested — to find out whether they never contracted it (if not, why not??), or whether millions of children were infected all over the world but somehow symptoms never developed.
    • I'm personally certain it's a weapon. One might guess at several reasons why children might not have been targeted — if the targeting was that accurate. (And it may not have been. The science of designing viruses to order might not be at all complete.)
    • Of course, this virus is so weird that maybe children are affected in important ways, but because symptoms rarely show, no-one right now might be paying any attention to what's invisibly happening to children at all. All the fast-tracked research is focused elsewhere. (One might imagine a science fiction film in which the children seem just totally fine, but 20 years later it's become clear that they're all sterile, or all those of one sex are. That'd be like a delayed-action catastrophe.
    • If a prime target was the economy, then children don't go to work (although schools are closed, a different societal impact, and on parents, too). One might imagine the opposite kind of pandemic, where mostly children were affected. That'd create far more emotional panic, but if adults were pretty much unaffected then maybe no lockdowns would have been necessary, nor all the personal tracking that's probably planned. Most toddlers don't have smartphones (though some do!!), or fly around the world spreading it everywhere.
    Those are my best shots in just a few minutes. Maybe others have more ideas. Of course, this thread is the There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all thread, so it might not be the best place for the discussion!
    Thanks for all of that! You've covered quite a few bases there and I appreciate it.

Quote Posted by Tomkoyote (here)

I suggest you watch the video titled: "What is a V!irus" that have posted here
    FF to 7:45 (the guy with beard). I suggest you reduce the playback speed to 0.75 (he speaks too fast for me)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    It's clear that if the virus is from a bat, then it had to have been developed in a lab to cross the species boundary. But that doesn't mean its release was intentional, aimed at a specific result or part of some all-encompassing conspiracy. Just because the deep state is rolling with an economic lockdown plan doesn't mean this was foreseen from the get-go. They've most likely just seized an opportunity and are going to see how far they can advance their goals.
    Thanks for those thoughts and the link, TomCat and TomKoyote...

I will let this thread return to the topic at hand.

Thanks again,

Constance

Last edited by Constance; 14th April 2020 at 08:45.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), T Smith (14th April 2020), TomKat (14th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

My leaning is toward population reduction (genocide) and control via forced vaccination and micro chipping I.D. agendas.

There are many markers pointing to this being the classic PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION.  Shaving off a significant percentage of elderly and health compromised individuals being the genocide target.

Gates himself tells us his percentage estimates of elderly/compromised that will "suffer" from his vaccination: 1 in 10,000.  But of course that is a conservative estimate because it doesn't account for the elderly and compromised that will die quickly from his vaccination because the vaccine won't be reported as being the killer.

Easy to genocide with a stealth vaccine bio-weapon.

COVID19 virus is not the killer. It's the war problem being used so they can send their vaccine army global with the real bio weapon of destruction.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Constance (14th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), greybeard (14th April 2020), syrwong (14th April 2020), T Smith (14th April 2020), TomKat (14th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

My leaning is toward population reduction (genocide) and control via forced vaccination and micro chipping I.D. agendas.

There are many markers pointing to this being the classic PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION.  Shaving off a significant percentage of elderly and health compromised individuals being the genocide target.

Gates himself tells us his percentage estimates of elderly/compromised that will "suffer" from his vaccination: 1 in 10,000.  But of course that is a conservative estimate because it doesn't account for the elderly and compromised that will die quickly from his vaccination because the vaccine won't be reported as being the killer.

Easy to genocide with a stealth vaccine bio-weapon.

COVID19 virus is not the killer. It's the war problem being used so they can send their vaccine army global with the real bio weapon of destruction.
    Thanks Gemma13 for all your thoughts. It certainly is more food for thought.
    Last edited by Constance; 14th April 2020 at 08:50.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), Gemma13 (14th April 2020), greybeard (14th April 2020), TomKat (14th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

According to Dr. Mikovits, the virus was cultured in a lab but not specifically engineered in the conventional sense of the word; in other words virologists play around with mutations in the lab via trial and error in a process of accelerated and directed evolution to achieve a given strain or objective, but they don't specifically "build" a killer virus in the typical sense of putting together lego blocks.

Mikovits also claims the virus is not pathogenic to those with healthy immune systems. That is why most who test positive (or false positive as the case may be) are asymptomatic or only have mild symptoms.

The virus is a pathogen (or catalyst) however, to those with compromised immune systems or with underlying heath problems or existing disease. This claim is consistent with the profile of deaths being attributed to COVID-19; almost all who have succumb to COVID-19 have comorbid diseases; hence the debate, did the underlying disease kill the patient? Or did COVID-19 kill the patient? The answer is, the underlying disease most likely killed the patient; SARS CoV-2 (or COVID-19) was the catalyst.

So that's the long answer. The short answer is, most children do not fall into the aforementioned demographic.

Mikovits also claims this specific virus strain has an inflammatory signature that does express as a pathogen in certain individuals with susceptible genetic constitutions. At present, we have no idea of knowing if this genetic cytokine signature exists in 1 in 100 individuals or 1 in 100,000 individuals or somewhere in-between. This could be why we hear about the occasional case of a perfectly healthy/young person contracting the virus and dying of COVID-19.
    Last edited by T Smith; 14th April 2020 at 11:24.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (15th April 2020), ClearWater (14th April 2020), Constance (14th April 2020), Gemma13 (14th April 2020), gini (15th April 2020), leavesoftrees (14th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020), TomKat (14th April 2020), XelNaga (21st April 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

We still don't know if bat flu is a real thing unleashed on the world or just something in a lab in Wuhan. Couldn't it just be the latest mutation of last year's flu? Has a microscopic picture of covid-19 been released for experts to view? And if so, is that from a sample outside of China, or just something the Chinese presented to the world on their word of honour? On Wikipedia, they only show illustrations. If they're only testing for coronavirus antibodies, we don't know what people are getting sick from.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

greybeard (14th April 2020), pueblo (15th April 2020), T Smith (14th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    We still don't know if bat flu is a real thing unleashed on the world or just something in a lab in Wuhan. Couldn't it just be the latest mutation of last year's flu? Has a microscopic picture of covid-19 been released for experts to view? And if so, is that from a sample outside of China, or just something the Chinese presented to the world on their word of honour? On Wikipedia, they only show illustrations. If they're only testing for coronavirus antibodies, we don't know what people are getting sick from.
    Well, here are a couple of things to consider.
    1. Flu isn't a coronavirus at all. (So this isn't a mutation of the flu virus.)
    2. It was easy to find this. (Search for [Covid-19 + "electron microscope"] ) That came from this article. There are many other images, too.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (15th April 2020), Gemma13 (14th April 2020), greybeard (14th April 2020), kudzy (14th April 2020), Maunagarjana (14th April 2020), pueblo (15th April 2020), silvanelf (16th April 2020), T Smith (14th April 2020), TomKat (15th April 2020), Yoda (14th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Thank you T Smith..The personal info you cite brings up the critical blind spot in the analysis of Covid- we do not yet know how to accurately diagnose, track or evaluate the true numbers. Because of this, the “statistics” can be tweaked, massaged and manipulated to serve a variety of political purposes. The average news consumer is expecting the data to reflect real rates of infection, when this is clearly not the case.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

ClearWater (14th April 2020), gini (15th April 2020), greybeard (14th April 2020), pueblo (15th April 2020), T Smith (14th April 2020), wondering (15th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

https://videoplayer.telvue.com/playe...se&jwsource=cl

More from Dr. Judy Mikovits, she goes into the bat's etc Wuhan labs etc

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2020), leavesoftrees (15th April 2020), pueblo (15th April 2020), T Smith (14th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

According to Dr. Mikovits, the virus was cultured in a lab but not specifically engineered in the conventional sense of the word; in other words virologists play around with mutations in the lab via trial and error in a process of accelerated and directed evolution to achieve a given strain or objective, but they don't specifically "build" a killer virus in the typical sense of putting together lego blocks.

Mikovits also claims the virus is not pathogenic to those with healthy immune systems. That is why most who test positive (or false positive as the case may be) are asymptomatic or only have mild symptoms.

The virus is a pathogen (or catalyst) however, to those with compromised immune systems or with underlying heath problems or existing disease. This claim is consistent with the profile of deaths being attributed to COVID-19; almost all who have succumb to COVID-19 have comorbid diseases; hence the debate, did the underlying disease kill the patient? Or did COVID-19 kill the patient? The answer is, the underlying disease most likely killed the patient; SARS CoV-2 (or COVID-19) was the catalyst.

So that's the long answer. The short answer is, most children do not fall into the aforementioned demographic.

Mikovits also claims this specific virus strain has an inflammatory signature that does express as a pathogen in certain individuals with susceptible genetic constitutions. At present, we have no idea of knowing if this genetic cytokine signature exists in 1 in 100 individuals or 1 in 100,000 individuals or somewhere in-between. This could be why we hear about the occasional case of a perfectly healthy/young person contracting the virus and dying of COVID-19.
    Thanks so much T. Smith. I really enjoy reading your posts. Keep up the great work!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

greybeard (15th April 2020), pueblo (15th April 2020), T Smith (15th April 2020), wondering (15th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Flu isn't a coronavirus at all. (So this isn't a mutation of the flu virus.)
    Well the common cold is a coronavirus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus

and the picture for this flu virus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthomyxoviridae

looks a lot like your picture for the coronavirus

Also, the data in your article relies on China. We still don't know if what people in North America are testing positive for is covid-19 or the common cold.

And for the last 20 years it's been increasingly difficult to distinguish between the common cold and the flu. In Jan of 2019 I had symptoms consistent with covid-19 that started out as a cold and then went to bronchitis and nearly pneumonia. People don't usually get lab tested for either flu or cold, so there is little accurate data. I suspect there are relatively few cases of covid-19 in N America and, like AIDS, is mostly a bureaucratic disease, Dr Fauci's specialty.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

greybeard (15th April 2020), T Smith (15th April 2020), wondering (15th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Tom Kat here is Bruce Lipton's take on this
    COVID-19 IS A TYPE OF FLU: How A Strong Immune System Can Protect From Coronavirus | Dr Bruce Lipton

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1350972
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

38. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I posted this elsewhere, but it also belongs here because of the children question.
    I heard a man in a video today discussing how it was impossible to transmit a virus between people, except by injection. This person generally appeared to be quite intelligent But that got me thinking about the origins of this pandemic. What if those who test positive for the virus did so only because they received an injection that included the virus, like in the last 24 months? Namely, those who received the normal flu season vaccine?!!! This might explain why young children don't appear to be infected, even now, and why people in aged care homes are highly infected (because probably in that setting flu vaccines are mandatory!)
    All Chinese citizens supposedly received mandatory vaccines last December 1st (?) What was in those vaccines??? Can some independent researcher tells us what was in this past winter's flu vaccine in the U.S.? Also, since most medications now sold in America come from China, does that also mean our seasonal flu vaccines also come from China? If it was discovered that Covid-19 was included in this Chinese vaccination program, then that is possibly the reason why the Chinese are shutting down all investigations into the origins of the virus, as I write this. Furthermore, the Chinese government (and W.H.O. repeated) initially said the virus wasn't contagious. What if they were telling us the truth!

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

wondering (15th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast