+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Would it be possible to reach out to her for an interview request? I’m sure she would give Avalon an interview and you would be a much more thorough interviewer. I’m confident you would also hold her feet to the fire on some these issues and claims, among others, or at least encourage clarification for the audience.
    Dr Judy will be on Coast radio Tuesday night:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2020/04/14
    Dr. Judy was on Coast radio last night. Here for a week:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/864...ecipient_email

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Sunny (15th April 2020), T Smith (15th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I thought I would share a personal anecdote. A close friend of our family and her 8-year-old daughter recently developed all the typical COVID-19 symptoms, headache, fever, shortness of breath. They consequently both tested positive for COVID-19, per the mass "drive-up" nasal swab RT-PCR testing clinics that have produced all the numbers and statistics on which the experts, pundits, and technocrats are formulating all their projections, infection rates, Ro?, and draconian policies, including the peak demand calculation for hospital resources, all of which has essentially shut down the world. Naturally, our friend's family was scared and frightened.

Our friend's brother-in-law is a prominent oncologist who heads up a network of cancer clinics; through the connections at his clinic he arranged to have his sister take a serology test (discussed in Dr. Mikovits video at the 25:35 mark); this test took a couple days and came back negative. The medical consensus (including the opinion of her regular doctor) no longer considers our friend infected with SARS CoV-2 or at risk to develop COVID-19. She is now a "negative" case. (Incidentally, both she and her daughter weathered through a couple days of sickness but are now feeling fine).

Bottom line, our friend and her daughter tested positive for the common cold and the initial results (which consists of 99% of the tests currently administered) was a rush to judgement.

Conspiracy? At the highest levels, yes. But on the front lines, maybe not. Doctors are trained to err on the side of caution. Those on the front lines of this are just going through the motions. If a patient has COVID-19 symptoms and RT-PCR tests confirm the symptoms, what point is there to confirm the disease? Why not err on the side of caution to ensure the patient receives treatment and does not infect others? Medical professionals often wear blinders without consideration of the broader implications of prognosis and treatment of the specific illness they are looking at. This is the culture of allopathic medicine in general.

This is just anecdotal evidence, but the point remains. Unless we administer both tests there is simply no way to know how many real cases of COVID-19 we are dealing with or how contagious the disease really is. According to Mikovits, SARS-CoV-2 is also largely non pathogenic and only expresses in individuals with susceptible genetic inflammatory signatures, which also can be tested (see 7:15 mark). A positive test of all three assays would likely give us an accurate idea who is at a very real risk of severe illness or death of COVID-19, or in other words, an accurate assessment of this pandemic.

Until we have this data, we are all in the dark. Chris Martenson doesn't know; David Icke doesn't know. For no fault of their own, they are both speculating, as any projection or declaration of hoax is only as good as the data on which its founded.

My guess is (again, I don't know--nobody does) there is not nearly enough COVID-19 cases to sell the panic to the public and a pandemic of the magnitude to shut down the entire world, but just enough cases to pull off one of the greatest deceptions and psyops the world has ever seen.
    Thank you for this post and framing it in terms of, "we don't know at this point." I would take it a step further and include we also don't know for certain if it is a psy-op or great deception either. More will be known or suspicions may become more grounded, in retrospect.

Chris Martenson is more credible on this issue than David Icke. Let me expand here a bit. Martenson is not mainstream, thinks 911 was an inside job. He also has an MBA and is a pretty gifted economic analyst, as well. Chris uses a lot of qualifiers in his analyses. You are unlikely to hear him use the phrase, "I believe," prematurely.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

NewParadigmGuy (16th April 2020), T Smith (15th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,641 times in 8,117 posts

Retrospect is as useful as an inflatable anchor, on a battlefield.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

greybeard (15th April 2020), T Smith (15th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mikovitz was excoriated for her work on M.E/CFS about a decade ago. The hounds of Hell were really unleashed on her. Even if she did doctor some of her findings -- a very common occurrence these days ---- why her and why CFS? She stumbled onto something with her XMRV studies, most certainly. It never made sense to me. This is so crazy:

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2012...-judy-mikovits

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

spade (17th April 2020), Sunny (15th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Prejudging a phenomenon before more evidence is in, will leave you unarmed in a battle of wits, my friend.

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,641 times in 8,117 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Prejudging a phenomenon before more evidence is in, will leave you unarmed in a battle of wits, my friend.
    Hi friend, let's hope it's only a battle of wits then.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Philippe (28th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,398 times in 1,674 posts

Would it be possible to reach out to her for an interview request? I’m sure she would give Avalon an interview and you would be a much more thorough interviewer. I’m confident you would also hold her feet to the fire on some these issues and claims, among others, or at least encourage clarification for the audience.
    Dr Judy will be on Coast radio Tuesday night:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2020/04/14
    Dr. Judy was on Coast radio last night. Here for a week:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/864...ecipient_email
    Another illuminating interview.

I hope she has a body guard....

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Constance (21st April 2020), spade (17th April 2020), Tintin (15th April 2020)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Another illuminating interview.

I hope she has a body guard....
    She's just written another book, with her co-author, a lawyer. It came out yesterday and the hard copy is sold out, but you can get the kindle. She tears into Fauci, who seems to be competing for the role of Dr. Evil. :-) She exposed him 8 years ago in her first book, and nothing has happened. She welcomes a confrontation.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S5H6T4Q...osi&th=1&psc=1

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Constance (21st April 2020), spade (17th April 2020), T Smith (16th April 2020)

16. Link to Post #89
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Today I was in one of the wuhan virus line-ups, waiting my turn, practicing proper 'social distancing', when a person behind me asked me to move. I looked, it was an employee. The lane I was in was ten feet wide, I was to one side. This person made me walk to the wall and face it while she moved past me. She did likewise to the other ten people ahead of me. Gloves, mask, and a bottle of disinfectant at the ready...

I am not one bit afraid. I wear no mask, breath deep and free, with no gloves or disinfectant.

I am afraid for the world though. Because this pandemic will not end well. It will change our society even more for the worse. Or worse, it could push us over the edge of civility...

Of course, a major reason I am not afraid is that my wife, I am convinced, has already had the illness and I have been exposed. Now, as she deteriorates back into the second bout of severe distress, I fear she will not survive. I hope I am wrong! But one thing for sure she cannot take another round at critical care with a respirator shoved down her throat. What a fiasco!
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 20th April 2020 at 16:22.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (20th April 2020), Basho (20th April 2020), greybeard (20th April 2020), Kryztian (20th April 2020), leavesoftrees (21st April 2020), Philippe (20th April 2020), Sunny (20th April 2020), T Smith (21st April 2020)

18. Link to Post #90
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Of course, a major reason I am not afraid is that my wife, I am convinced, has already had the illness and I have been exposed. Now, as she deteriorates back into the second bout of severe distress, I fear she will not survive. I hope I am wrong! But one thing for sure she cannot take another round at critical care with a respirator shoved down her throat. What a fiasco!
    '
    Illness is an effort of the body to detoxify (See the virus theory I brought out on the "resist the lockdown" thread) . One should listen to the body and take appropriate steps.Or one learns something and goes upscale the dwindling spiral to restore the fantastic natural millennia old immune system. Or one does not learn anything and goes further down in descent on the dwindling spiral. Has you wife learned anything from the first bout of illness. What is she doing to help the immune system and identify toxicity in the environment. Maybe she is sensitive to smokers or whatever. Make her look and fight. She can overcome this. Kindest wishes.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Basho (21st April 2020), pueblo (20th April 2020)

20. Link to Post #91
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

She believes in the medical establishment and swears by their tests. Right now she is slowly getting worse while she waits for a chance to get another X-ray to prove she has an infection in her lungs.

When I was young I had pneumonia. My doctor listened to my breathing with a stethoscope and immediately rushed me to the hospital - double-lung pneumonia was diagnosed there. I spent two weeks in an oxygen tent. Nowadays, I guess doctors are not trained to use a stethoscope...an x-ray is required. But none are open and I don't want her to go to hospital to do it so we are stuck.

Her faith is in established medicine and their drugs. She wants her magic pill dispensed by the only authority she recognizes and the proper procedural remedy, test then dispense drugs...

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Basho (21st April 2020), DaveToo (3rd May 2020), Philippe (28th April 2020), pueblo (20th April 2020), T Smith (21st April 2020)

22. Link to Post #92
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

She believes in the medical establishment and swears by their tests. Right now she is slowly getting worse while she waits for a chance to get another X-ray to prove she has an infection in her lungs.

When I was young I had pneumonia. My doctor listened to my breathing with a stethoscope and immediately rushed me to the hospital - double-lung pneumonia was diagnosed there. I spent two weeks in an oxygen tent. Nowadays, I guess doctors are not trained to use a stethoscope...an x-ray is required. But none are open and I don't want her to go to hospital to do it so we are stuck.

Her faith is in established medicine and their drugs. She wants her magic pill dispensed by the only authority she recognizes and the proper procedural remedy, test then dispense drugs...
    Dear Ernie sorry to hear of your wife's deterioration.
    Like you I gad double Pneumonia age ten, they cured it with penicillin --cant see why its not used now--it worked then.
    I was seriously ill after an operation to remove spleen and I assume the injections were given for the pneumonia.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Basho (21st April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (20th April 2020), pueblo (20th April 2020)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,997 times in 2,140 posts

Wow! This guy claims to be a respiratory therapist...touches on counting ALL deaths as Covid-19, no shortage of ventilators, ineffective PCR tests and more..

13min

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

greybeard (21st April 2020), Satori (21st April 2020), wondering (21st April 2020)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

The danger might be lurking from behind?!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

DaveToo (3rd May 2020), greybeard (21st April 2020), pueblo (22nd April 2020), XelNaga (21st April 2020)

28. Link to Post #95
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am no Statistician, Virologist, Epidemiologist, Microbiologist, Immunologist or Physician in fact an expert in nothing but there's nothing at all wrong with my nose (intuition) and I have always trusted it. My nose tells me something stinks to high heaven about all this Coronavirus stuff. My opinion, for what it's worth is that it's more to do with the economy. Whoever it is that runs this Earth and it ain't no politicians, is deliberately crashing the economies of the World. I am constantly asking myself why? I know one thing my nose tells me this is all a staged event, possibly an attempt to control the masses and you have to say so far it's pretty successful. How is this all going to be paid for in the long run? It can't!! It will mean a whole reset of the global financial system, a new beginning. A NEW WORLD ORDER!! - There it is, I said it. God help us all!!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamofopenmind For This Post:

DaveToo (3rd May 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st April 2020), greybeard (21st April 2020), XelNaga (21st April 2020)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iamofopenmind (here)
    I am no Statistician, Virologist, Epidemiologist, Microbiologist, Immunologist or Physician in fact an expert in nothing but there's nothing at all wrong with my nose (intuition) and I have always trusted it. My nose tells me something stinks to high heaven about all this Coronavirus stuff. My opinion, for what it's worth is that it's more to do with the economy. Whoever it is that runs this Earth and it ain't no politicians, is deliberately crashing the economies of the World. I am constantly asking myself why? I know one thing my nose tells me this is all a staged event, possibly an attempt to control the masses and you have to say so far it's pretty successful. How is this all going to be paid for in the long run? It can't!! It will mean a whole reset of the global financial system, a new beginning. A NEW WORLD ORDER!! - There it is, I said it. God help us all!!
    Well, they've been giving people coronavirus in the test itself.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020...-feds-confirm/

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

pueblo (22nd April 2020), Sunny (22nd April 2020)

32. Link to Post #97
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, they've been giving people coronavirus in the test itself.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020...-feds-confirm/
    In a press conference today UK's Health Secretary said they are are ready for clinical trials of a vaccine as early as this Thursday coming. Although he did admit reaching this stage of clinical trials would normally take 2 years under normal circumstances but we are in extraordinary times, he says. These may be extraordinary times, who knows, but this one stinks to me even more after hearing that gem.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to iamofopenmind For This Post:

DaveToo (21st April 2020)

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

And another thing, people were even before this not very friendly with strangers, not all of course. With all this social distancing, they are training people to be afraid of other people, not to look at them as potential friends but to look at them as real enemies, it's crazy.

That reminds me of that old saying: divide and conquer.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (21st April 2020), T Smith (21st April 2020)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Here is a question that I would love to have answered by someone in the know.

If the coronavirus is biological warfare, why are children seemingly resistent to it? I would have thought that all people would have been susceptible across the board if so?

I will admit that I have not been reading any of the threads because I just don't have time to do so, but if someone could point me to a link, a post or the relevant research, I would be most grateful.
    An excellent, excellent question. (Of course! )

Here are some bulletpoints, mixed with my own very tentative opinions and ideas.
    • It's not known why children don't seem to succumb. There's a ton of stuff which isn't yet known about the virus. It seems to do a lot of strange things that have taken virologists by surprise.
    • When reliable antibody tests are developed (only a matter of time), children will be right there on the list to be tested — to find out whether they never contracted it (if not, why not??), or whether millions of children were infected all over the world but somehow symptoms never developed.
    • I'm personally certain it's a weapon. One might guess at several reasons why children might not have been targeted — if the targeting was that accurate. (And it may not have been. The science of designing viruses to order might not be at all complete.)
    • Of course, this virus is so weird that maybe children are affected in important ways, but because symptoms rarely show, no-one right now might be paying any attention to what's invisibly happening to children at all. All the fast-tracked research is focused elsewhere. (One might imagine a science fiction film in which the children seem just totally fine, but 20 years later it's become clear that they're all sterile, or all those of one sex are. That'd be like a delayed-action catastrophe.
    • If a prime target was the economy, then children don't go to work (although schools are closed, a different societal impact, and on parents, too). One might imagine the opposite kind of pandemic, where mostly children were affected. That'd create far more emotional panic, but if adults were pretty much unaffected then maybe no lockdowns would have been necessary, nor all the personal tracking that's probably planned. Most toddlers don't have smartphones (though some do!!), or fly around the world spreading it everywhere.
    Those are my best shots in just a few minutes. Maybe others have more ideas. Of course, this thread is the There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all thread, so it might not be the best place for the discussion!
    I posted this elsewhere, but it also belongs here because of the children question.
    I heard a man in a video today discussing how it was impossible to transmit a virus between people, except by injection. This person generally appeared to be quite intelligent But that got me thinking about the origins of this pandemic. What if those who test positive for the virus did so only because they received an injection that included the virus, like in the last 24 months? Namely, those who received the normal flu season vaccine?!!! This might explain why young children don't appear to be infected, even now, and why people in aged care homes are highly infected (because probably in that setting flu vaccines are mandatory!)
    All Chinese citizens supposedly received mandatory vaccines last December 1st (?) What was in those vaccines??? Can some independent researcher tells us what was in this past winter's flu vaccine in the U.S.? Also, since most medications now sold in America come from China, does that also mean our seasonal flu vaccines also come from China? If it was discovered that Covid-19 was included in this Chinese vaccination program, then that is possibly the reason why the Chinese are shutting down all investigations into the origins of the virus, as I write this. Furthermore, the Chinese government (and W.H.O. repeated) initially said the virus wasn't contagious. What if they were telling us the truth!
    Now here is a wild theory: what if this virus wasn't spread through vaccines, what if it was spread through some everyday product?
    For example, Coca-Cola is sold in almost entire world. So we put a little bit of virus in Coca-Cola, and there you go, we have an epidemic.

Just kidding. Or am I?

37. Link to Post #100
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Today I was in one of the wuhan virus line-ups, waiting my turn, practicing proper 'social distancing', when a person behind me asked me to move. I looked, it was an employee. The lane I was in was ten feet wide, I was to one side. This person made me walk to the wall and face it while she moved past me. She did likewise to the other ten people ahead of me. Gloves, mask, and a bottle of disinfectant at the ready...
    Don't worry, those days may soon be a thing of the past.
    Read this story:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/19/busin...ery/index.html

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

pueblo (22nd April 2020), Sunny (22nd April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast