+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Now here is a wild theory: what if this virus wasn't spread through vaccines, what if it was spread through some everyday product?
    For example, Coca-Cola is sold in almost entire world. So we put a little bit of virus in Coca-Cola, and there you go, we have an epidemic.
    I've heard that the virus can't survive the stomach, it needs a better route, like the eyes or lungs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

XelNaga (23rd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

I would just say that, in this reality, the psychopaths at the positions of power are much more dangerous, than any virus!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sms For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd May 2020), greybeard (26th April 2020), HaveBlue (11th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd May 2020), XelNaga (18th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

[QUOTE=Elainie;1350157][QUOTE=Bill Ryan;1350146][QUOTE=waves;1350139]
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

No I have not had a shot since I was around 8 years old. Nor have my kids ever had any vaccines of any kind. I do find it strange what Dr Judy says about it is already in the vaccines, rather I think having vaccines just makes your immune system weaker etc. We go for antibody testing on Tuesday and will find out about 48 hours later our status.
    Can I ask which company provided that "antibody testing " at early April?
    Love and Hope

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    She believes in the medical establishment and swears by their tests. Right now she is slowly getting worse while she waits for a chance to get another X-ray to prove she has an infection in her lungs.

When I was young I had pneumonia. My doctor listened to my breathing with a stethoscope and immediately rushed me to the hospital - double-lung pneumonia was diagnosed there. I spent two weeks in an oxygen tent. Nowadays, I guess doctors are not trained to use a stethoscope...an x-ray is required. But none are open and I don't want her to go to hospital to do it so we are stuck.

Her faith is in established medicine and their drugs. She wants her magic pill dispensed by the only authority she recognizes and the proper procedural remedy, test then dispense drugs...
    Dear Ernie sorry to hear of your wife's deterioration.
    Like you I gad double Pneumonia age ten, they cured it with penicillin --cant see why its not used now--it worked then.
    I was seriously ill after an operation to remove spleen and I assume the injections were given for the pneumonia.
    Chris
    Not all pneumonia cause bacteria are sensitive for penicillin.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/bacterial-pneumonia#1

https://www.webmd.com/lung/bacterial-pneumonia#1
    Last edited by Tangri; 3rd May 2020 at 03:52.
    Love and Hope

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd May 2020), greybeard (3rd May 2020)

8. Link to Post #105
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Pretty hard to make a cure for something that doesn't exist, wouldn't you say?

The virus is a hoax.

Mod Note: This post and several other following posts were moved here from another thread, as this was a better home for them, so as you read along, if you find a post that seems "out of place" this is why.
    Last edited by Sarah Rainsong; 8th May 2020 at 13:27.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeeMetrios (5th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2020), shaberon (5th May 2020), Snoweagle (8th May 2020), Violet3 (8th May 2020), XelNaga (18th May 2020)

10. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

The virus is a hoax.
    As it just so happens to be, I was afflicted with that "hoax" just a few weeks ago. And to top it off really nicely, I've got a training ─ and experience ─ in the medical field. I know what I've been through, and it was nothing like I had ever experienced before. A dear friend of mine had the same symptoms, but worse than mine. She couldn't even breathe anymore and she had to go to hospital.

Now, please refresh my memory... What exactly were your credentials again?
    Last edited by Frank V; 5th May 2020 at 01:09. Reason: grammatical correction

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Aragon, sorry to hear of your illness, and your friend.

Thanks for the hard work you do here, I'm sure it's been stressful the last few days. And then I imagine there's work over at the other place as well.

Please do not try and demean me in that manner. You're not a doctor either, are you? And even if you were, so is Fauci. No need to say more. I have just as much right to my opinion as David Icke or you.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Kryztian (5th May 2020), shaberon (5th May 2020), XelNaga (18th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,576 times in 32,794 posts

Aragon, sorry to hear of your illness, and your friend.

Thanks for the hard work you do here, I'm sure it's been stressful the last few days. And then I imagine there's work over at the other place as well.

Please do not try and demean me in that manner. You're not a doctor either, are you? And even if you were, so is Fauci. No need to say more. I have just as much right to my opinion as David Icke or you.
    Ernie, yes, you have a right to your opinion. Always.

I think what happened was that your post above was a little dismissive. It was actually that that was rather demeaning (your word!), and then Frank was upset — of course.

So might anyone else be, like Hervé, if he reads this. (He thinks he had the virus, too, early last December. You may have read his detailed and interesting report, relayed via myself a couple of weeks ago.)

My personal opinion is that the virus is real and a bioweapon (I consider that there's overwhelming evidence for that), AND that the numbers are inflated, AND that there's a seriously dangerous, well-planned agenda afoot, AND that I definitely don't trust Fauci, AND that I definitely don't trust the WHO.

Maybe you and I can agree and shake hands on four out of five.

How about something like this, so as not to create division where we really don't need it?
    "I have trouble believing this kind of report, which might be hard to accept or reconcile for anyone who strongly suspects the virus doesn't really exist."

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (5th May 2020), ClearWater (5th May 2020), Elainie (5th May 2020), Frank V (5th May 2020), gini (5th May 2020), Gwin Ru (5th May 2020), HaveBlue (11th May 2020), Ivanhoe (7th May 2020), Kryztian (5th May 2020), kudzy (5th May 2020), liderr (5th May 2020), palehorse (5th May 2020), Rosemarie (5th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th May 2020), shaberon (5th May 2020), Yoda (7th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

I see what you are saying. In context, however, and not to make excuses, I did post that just after watching the 3 hr Icke video. I was over-exuberant. For a moment I thought the virus had been proven false, and accepted that way. I have loved ones who also swear they have had the bug.

It's odd that some get this thing even though they are strong and healthy. That is concerning.

Rereading that post, I concede it sounds demeaning if taken out of context.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2020), Frank V (5th May 2020), gini (5th May 2020), happyuk (5th May 2020), Kryztian (5th May 2020), Rosemarie (5th May 2020), shaberon (5th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th May 2020), Sunny (9th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

The virus is a hoax.
    Ernie, the problem with this comment is that this you are raising a divisive issue which is tangential to what I was hoping would be discussed here, and it is the subject of atleast one other thread. I wrote this thread hoping people would discuss other topics: herbal cures, national efforts to stop the disease, media distortion of COVID-19 in foreign counties, etc. When your comment comes in at the top of the thread like this, it hijacks the thread.

And for the record, four of my closest friends have had what they believe is the corona virus. Three got through it in a few days and one had to make a short trip to the hospital. I watched the Icke video and am on board with most of what he has to say, that the handling of this virus by the mainstream media, Gates foundation, etc. is a hoax. But at the core of this is, that there is a real virus around and it is different from those in the years past and that it is part of what is now wreaking havoc upon the world, although people like Gates and Fauci and clearly the greater pestilence.

I appreciate that there are people who see this COVID/World Quarantine phenomena differently, and there is a place for all these different discussions on Avalon, and Avalon works best when we find the right place to say what we feel.

Last edited by Kryztian; 5th May 2020 at 12:00.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2020), ClearWater (5th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (5th May 2020), Frank V (5th May 2020), gini (5th May 2020), Gwin Ru (5th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Thanks for the clarification. Never meant to derail your thread. I don't know what's going on either.

And it is a testament of how little science and so-called 'medicine' actually understand about life and health.

The 'cure' listed above, A Annua, similar to Wormwood sure sounds like Annunakian technology. Probably just a coincidence...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2020), Kryztian (5th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

I think what happened was that your post above was a little dismissive. It was actually that that was rather demeaning (your word!), and then Frank was upset — of course.

So might anyone else be, like Hervé, if he reads this. (He thinks he had the virus, too, early last December. You may have read his detailed and interesting report, relayed via myself a couple of weeks ago.)
    I am absolutely convinced that Hervé had Covid-19. In addition to his oxygen deprivation, they found blood clots in his veins, and the SARS-CoV-2 virus does indeed do that. Among other things, that's what causes the spikes in blood pressure.

It's odd that some get this thing even though they are strong and healthy. That is concerning.
    It's a really dirty virus. One of the first things it does is cripple your immune system ─ like a team of commandos sneaking into an enemy base and making sure the alarm systems, electrified fences, radar and air defense systems are offline first before the bombers arrive to level the base. Your immune system then responds by calling in a second line of defense, but this in turn is a bad thing, because this second line of defense is indiscriminate and also starts attacking your own cells. The whole thing severely weakens you, even if you were a very healthy person before.

Another aspect is that the ability of this virus to go after your immune system first is very similar to HIV, as well as to the original SARS virus that hit the world in the early 2000s (and to which it is related). That's why some of the Covid-19 patients were being administered AIDS inhibitors.

22. Link to Post #113
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

[QUOTE=Bill Ryan;1354679]

[/I][/INDENT]
    I have pleaded that we have a right to know more of the lifestyle of Herve' that could have caused a thrombosis that in its turn would have affected the lungs. But we don't seem to have a right to know ! I do not accept firsthand that a bioweapon virus finds it way to a remote house of a hermit in Brittany. I think the dangers of a toxic mix of all kind of pollution and poisoning with a virus is giving very new sometimes deadly reactions on an already sick old population in mostly industrialized cities. These casualties are the ideal opportunity to increase the scare and danger of a badly identified virus for further vaccine marketing.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

HaveBlue (11th May 2020)

24. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Part of the front line defense before any immune response is accepting the virus as not only real but devastating. I resist this meme into my mind and encourage others to do the same.

Fear and panic will do more damage than the virus. Reactions based in fear will do the opposite of that intended.

Its like the death sentence of being told you have cancer. DON"T tell me I have cancer even if I do - I stand a better chance of survival if I just deal with it on my own without ever knowing.

The idea of a mandatory vaccine coming to save the day cannot happen unless the fear of god is first introduced into the human psyche.

And since the medical establishment is a sordid bunch of rag-tag quacks anyway, the cure will be worse than the disease - guaranteed!

The virus may be real, okay? But the disaster that is looming in response will be unprecedented.

We must guard against the PLAN, at any and all costs.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Elainie (7th May 2020), gini (5th May 2020), greybeard (5th May 2020), HaveBlue (11th May 2020), Patient (7th May 2020), Sunny (9th May 2020), Violet3 (8th May 2020)

26. Link to Post #115
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Agree agreed Ernie.
    What virus--not clearly identified yet -- tests --thay have admitted they are inadequate.
    The "cure" lockdown, will cause more deaths and great hardship to many.
    The cure worse than any "virus"
    Since when have we had lockdown as a cure for even the worst virus and there have been some severe ones?
    N0 as Ernie has said "We must guard against the PLAN, at any and all costs."
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th May 2020), happyuk (9th May 2020), HaveBlue (11th May 2020), Violet3 (8th May 2020)

28. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)

No proof that a virus has been isolated has been provided.
    Well, here's some. The virus has been sequenced 1,204 times since December 2019. (Maybe more by the time you read this!)

I'll leave it to you to read the research papers. I'm sure you will!

Is it OK to respond if I have a rebuttal.. I am not sure based on what appears to be intended sarcasm? ex. I'm sure you will!
    Yes, I was making the point. You didn't even try to look. I found all that in about two minutes, maybe three. (And I did read the first paper, too.)

You're making flat statements — "No proof that a virus has been isolated has been provided" — that sound cool and reasonable, but are actually 100% false and incorrect.

Take more care with your posts. You didn't even write "As best I know, no proof that a virus has been isolated has been provided."

You're trying to sound like an authority, and you're not.
    A Vital Paper: David Crowe challenges the discovery of the COVID-19 virus
    Apr
    by Jon Rappoport
    by Jon Rappoport
    April 24, 2020
    (To join our email list, click here.)

Canadian author and independent researcher, David Crowe, has spent several decades analyzing and torpedoing SPECIFICS of conventional medical research. At the deepest level.

I’m talking about, for example, the mainstream claims of discovering new viruses.
    Crowe doesn’t lay on vague brushstrokes. He goes to the core of fabrications and exposes them, chapter and verse.

His new paper, which he continues to update and expand, is: “Flaws in Coronavirus Pandemic Theory”.

(For David Crowe’s paper that challenges the accuracy of COVID-19 antibody testing, click here.)

Here I quote from the section of his paper where he takes up the question of discovery—have researchers actually found a new virus which they assert is the cause of a new pandemic, COVID-19?

At the end of this article, I list the published papers Crowe refers to by number, as he takes apart the very basis of the COVID illusion.

David Crowe: “Scientists are detecting novel RNA in multiple patients with pneumonia-like conditions, and are assuming that the detection of RNA (which is believed to be wrapped in proteins to form an RNA virus, as coronaviruses are believed to be) is equivalent to isolation of the virus. It is not, and one of the groups of scientists was honest enough to admit this”:

“’we did not perform tests for detecting infectious virus in blood’” [2]

“But, despite this admission, earlier in the paper they repeatedly referred to the 41 cases (out of 59 similar cases) that tested positive for this RNA as, ‘41 patients…confirmed to be infected with 2019-nCoV’.”

“Another paper quietly admitted that”:

“’our study does not fulfill Koch’s postulates’” [1]

“Koch’s postulates, first stated by the great German bacteriologist Robert Koch in the late 1800s, can simply be stated as”:

“* Purify the pathogen (e.g. virus) from many cases with a particular illness.

* Expose susceptible animals (obviously not humans) to the pathogen.

Verify that the same illness is produced.
    * Some add that you should also re-purify the pathogen, just to be sure that it really is creating the illness.”

“Famous virologist Thomas Rivers stated in a 1936 speech, ‘It is obvious that Koch’s postulates have not been satisfied in viral diseases’.

That was a long time ago, but the same problem still continues. None of the papers referenced in this article have even attempted to purify the virus. And the word ‘isolation’ has been so debased by virologists it means nothing (e.g. adding impure materials to a cell culture and seeing cell death is ‘isolation’).”

“Reference [1] did publish electron [microscope] micrographs, but it can clearly be seen in the lesser magnified photo, that the particles believed to be coronavirus are not purified as the quantity of material that is cellular is much greater. The paper notes that the photos are from ‘human airway epithelial cells’. Also consider that the photo included in the article will certainly be the ‘best’ photo, i.e. the one with the greatest number of particles. Lab technicians may be encouraged to spend hours to look around to find the most photogenic image, the one that most looks like pure virus.”

“There is no way to tell that the RNA being used in the new coronavirus PCR test is found in those particles seen under the electron micrograph. There is no connection between the test, and the particles, and no proof that the particles are viral.”

“A similar situation was revealed in March 1997 concerning HIV, when two papers published in the same issue of the journal ‘Virology’ revealed that the vast majority of what had previously been called ‘pure HIV’ was impurities that were clearly not HIV, and the mixture also included microvesicles that look very similar to HIV under an electron microscope, but are of cellular origin.” [5][6]

References:
    1. Zhu N et al. A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China, 2019. N Engl J Med. 2020 Jan 14.
    * https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001017
    2. Huang C et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet.2020 Jan 24.
    * https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...183-5/fulltext
    3. Chan J F-W et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster. Lancet. 2020 Jan 24.
    * https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...154-9/fulltext
    4. Rivers TM. Viruses and Koch’s Postulates. J Bacteriol. 1937 Jan; 33(1): 1-12.
    * https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC545348/
    5. Gluschankof P et al. Cell membrane vesicles are a major contaminant of gradient-enriched human immunodeficiency virus type-1 preparations. Virology. 1997 Mar 31; 230(1): 125- 133.
    * http://davidcrowe.ca/SciHealthEnv/pa...luschankof.pdf
    6. Bess JW et al. Microvesicles Are a Source of Contaminating Cellular Proteins Found in Purified HIV-1 Preparations. Virology. 1997 Mar 31; 230(1): 134- 44.
    * http://davidcrowe.ca/SciHealthEnv/papers/278
    —end of Crowe article excerpt—
    In a half-sane world, David Crowe’s analysis would provoke an open honest discussion and debate among all sorts of scientists and researchers, and the repressed truth would tumble out and be confirmed.
    Of course, we do not live in that world.
    Instead, we have mistake-prone researchers and outright liars welcomed into the hallowed pages of medical journals. They are enabled by editors who look the other way.
    The consequences, of course, aren’t merely academic.
    A planet can be placed on lockdown.
    Do I really need to say this at this late date—without the discovery of an actual disease-causing virus, the whole “pandemic” falls apart. The whole “spreading virus” assertion falls apart.

...Take more care with your post...

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 17th May 2020 at 17:26.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Sunny (18th May 2020)

30. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,576 times in 32,794 posts

No proof that a virus has been isolated has been provided.
    Well, here's some. The virus has been sequenced 1,204 times since December 2019. (Maybe more by the time you read this!)
    I'll leave it to you to read the research papers. I'm sure you will!

Is it OK to respond if I have a rebuttal.. I am not sure based on what appears to be intended sarcasm? ex. I'm sure you will!
    Yes, I was making the point. You didn't even try to look. I found all that in about two minutes, maybe three. (And I did read the first paper, too.)

You're making flat statements — "No proof that a virus has been isolated has been provided" — that sound cool and reasonable, but are actually 100% false and incorrect.

Take more care with your posts. You didn't even write "As best I know, no proof that a virus has been isolated has been provided."

You're trying to sound like an authority, and you're not.
    A Vital Paper: David Crowe challenges the discovery of the COVID-19 virus
    Apr
    by Jon Rappoport
    by Jon Rappoport
    April 24, 2020
    (To join our email list, click here.)

Canadian author and independent researcher, David Crowe, has spent several decades analyzing and torpedoing SPECIFICS of conventional medical research. At the deepest level.

I’m talking about, for example, the mainstream claims of discovering new viruses.
    Crowe doesn’t lay on vague brushstrokes. He goes to the core of fabrications and exposes them, chapter and verse.

His new paper, which he continues to update and expand, is: “Flaws in Coronavirus Pandemic Theory”.

(For David Crowe’s paper that challenges the accuracy of COVID-19 antibody testing, click here.)

Here I quote from the section of his paper where he takes up the question of discovery—have researchers actually found a new virus which they assert is the cause of a new pandemic, COVID-19?

At the end of this article, I list the published papers Crowe refers to by number, as he takes apart the very basis of the COVID illusion.

David Crowe: “Scientists are detecting novel RNA in multiple patients with pneumonia-like conditions, and are assuming that the detection of RNA (which is believed to be wrapped in proteins to form an RNA virus, as coronaviruses are believed to be) is equivalent to isolation of the virus. It is not, and one of the groups of scientists was honest enough to admit this”:

“’we did not perform tests for detecting infectious virus in blood’” [2]

“But, despite this admission, earlier in the paper they repeatedly referred to the 41 cases (out of 59 similar cases) that tested positive for this RNA as, ‘41 patients…confirmed to be infected with 2019-nCoV’.”

“Another paper quietly admitted that”:

“’our study does not fulfill Koch’s postulates’” [1]

“Koch’s postulates, first stated by the great German bacteriologist Robert Koch in the late 1800s, can simply be stated as”:

“* Purify the pathogen (e.g. virus) from many cases with a particular illness.

* Expose susceptible animals (obviously not humans) to the pathogen.

Verify that the same illness is produced.
    * Some add that you should also re-purify the pathogen, just to be sure that it really is creating the illness.”

“Famous virologist Thomas Rivers stated in a 1936 speech, ‘It is obvious that Koch’s postulates have not been satisfied in viral diseases’.

That was a long time ago, but the same problem still continues. None of the papers referenced in this article have even attempted to purify the virus. And the word ‘isolation’ has been so debased by virologists it means nothing (e.g. adding impure materials to a cell culture and seeing cell death is ‘isolation’).”

“Reference [1] did publish electron [microscope] micrographs, but it can clearly be seen in the lesser magnified photo, that the particles believed to be coronavirus are not purified as the quantity of material that is cellular is much greater. The paper notes that the photos are from ‘human airway epithelial cells’. Also consider that the photo included in the article will certainly be the ‘best’ photo, i.e. the one with the greatest number of particles. Lab technicians may be encouraged to spend hours to look around to find the most photogenic image, the one that most looks like pure virus.”

“There is no way to tell that the RNA being used in the new coronavirus PCR test is found in those particles seen under the electron micrograph. There is no connection between the test, and the particles, and no proof that the particles are viral.”

“A similar situation was revealed in March 1997 concerning HIV, when two papers published in the same issue of the journal ‘Virology’ revealed that the vast majority of what had previously been called ‘pure HIV’ was impurities that were clearly not HIV, and the mixture also included microvesicles that look very similar to HIV under an electron microscope, but are of cellular origin.” [5][6]

References:
    1. Zhu N et al. A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China, 2019. N Engl J Med. 2020 Jan 14.
    * https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001017
    2. Huang C et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet.2020 Jan 24.
    * https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...183-5/fulltext
    3. Chan J F-W et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster. Lancet. 2020 Jan 24.
    * https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...154-9/fulltext
    4. Rivers TM. Viruses and Koch’s Postulates. J Bacteriol. 1937 Jan; 33(1): 1-12.
    * https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC545348/
    5. Gluschankof P et al. Cell membrane vesicles are a major contaminant of gradient-enriched human immunodeficiency virus type-1 preparations. Virology. 1997 Mar 31; 230(1): 125- 133.
    * http://davidcrowe.ca/SciHealthEnv/pa...luschankof.pdf
    6. Bess JW et al. Microvesicles Are a Source of Contaminating Cellular Proteins Found in Purified HIV-1 Preparations. Virology. 1997 Mar 31; 230(1): 134- 44.
    * http://davidcrowe.ca/SciHealthEnv/papers/278
    —end of Crowe article excerpt—
    In a half-sane world, David Crowe’s analysis would provoke an open honest discussion and debate among all sorts of scientists and researchers, and the repressed truth would tumble out and be confirmed.
    Of course, we do not live in that world.
    Instead, we have mistake-prone researchers and outright liars welcomed into the hallowed pages of medical journals. They are enabled by editors who look the other way.
    The consequences, of course, aren’t merely academic.
    A planet can be placed on lockdown.
    Do I really need to say this at this late date—without the discovery of an actual disease-causing virus, the whole “pandemic” falls apart. The whole “spreading virus” assertion falls apart.

...Take more care with your post...

Luke
    That David Crowe paper is about testing. Not about the existence of the virus.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

kudzy (24th May 2020), Sunny (18th May 2020), Yoda (17th May 2020)

32. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

So, I looked at the data.

Although it is incomprehensible without some sort of key...

The genome sequences for the virus are all different, not one repeating.

Of course the sequences have letters in there that I don't understand - it wasn't all G C T As.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

greybeard (18th May 2020), wondering (18th May 2020)

34. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Dear Avalonians,

I'm wondering how much our psyche can influence whether we will get the "virus" or not.

Many diseases can be caught, prevented, or cured depending on our state of mind alone.

So for those of you who know people who got sick, would you say they are fearful? Did they let all this "propaganda" get to them deeply?

Thanks..

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

greybeard (18th May 2020), wondering (18th May 2020)

36. Link to Post #120
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Dear Avalonians,

I'm wondering how much our psyche can influence whether we will get the "virus" or not.

Many diseases can be caught, prevented, or cured depending on our state of mind alone.

So for those of you who know people who got sick, would you say they are fearful? Did they let all this "propaganda" get to them deeply?

Thanks..
    I believe this is part of the key to this infectious agent. Our biomorphic field resonates with a frequency that is a result of many things - what we eat, our emotional state, our thoughts and our intentions. In my observation, there is a nearly "intelligent" aspect to this phenomenon. I believe that the bioengineered aspect has an "AI" type component. I am not sure entirely how it works, of course, but I feel it is VERY advanced in that way. It is not a traditional virus, and as we try to apply our traditional understanding to its effects and transmissibility, we are hitting a variety of contradictions.

If, indeed, it is bioengineered, we are perhaps confronting an agent that behaves in an unfamiliar way. Traditional methods of prevention and treatment are stymied because the agent takes hold different ways in different populations. It may be helpful to open our minds to this possibility.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

greybeard (18th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th May 2020), wondering (18th May 2020), XelNaga (21st May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast