+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)

No proof that a virus has been isolated has been provided.
    Well, here's some. The virus has been sequenced 1,204 times since December 2019. (Maybe more by the time you read this!)
    I'll leave it to you to read the research papers. I'm sure you will!

Is it OK to respond if I have a rebuttal.. I am not sure based on what appears to be intended sarcasm? ex. I'm sure you will!
    Yes, I was making the point. You didn't even try to look. I found all that in about two minutes, maybe three. (And I did read the first paper, too.)

You're making flat statements — "No proof that a virus has been isolated has been provided" — that sound cool and reasonable, but are actually 100% false and incorrect.

Take more care with your posts. You didn't even write "As best I know, no proof that a virus has been isolated has been provided."

You're trying to sound like an authority, and you're not.
    A Vital Paper: David Crowe challenges the discovery of the COVID-19 virus
    Apr
    by Jon Rappoport
    by Jon Rappoport
    April 24, 2020
    (To join our email list, click here.)

Canadian author and independent researcher, David Crowe, has spent several decades analyzing and torpedoing SPECIFICS of conventional medical research. At the deepest level.

I’m talking about, for example, the mainstream claims of discovering new viruses.
    Crowe doesn’t lay on vague brushstrokes. He goes to the core of fabrications and exposes them, chapter and verse.

His new paper, which he continues to update and expand, is: “Flaws in Coronavirus Pandemic Theory”.

(For David Crowe’s paper that challenges the accuracy of COVID-19 antibody testing, click here.)

Here I quote from the section of his paper where he takes up the question of discovery—have researchers actually found a new virus which they assert is the cause of a new pandemic, COVID-19?

At the end of this article, I list the published papers Crowe refers to by number, as he takes apart the very basis of the COVID illusion.

David Crowe: “Scientists are detecting novel RNA in multiple patients with pneumonia-like conditions, and are assuming that the detection of RNA (which is believed to be wrapped in proteins to form an RNA virus, as coronaviruses are believed to be) is equivalent to isolation of the virus. It is not, and one of the groups of scientists was honest enough to admit this”:

“’we did not perform tests for detecting infectious virus in blood’” [2]

“But, despite this admission, earlier in the paper they repeatedly referred to the 41 cases (out of 59 similar cases) that tested positive for this RNA as, ‘41 patients…confirmed to be infected with 2019-nCoV’.”

“Another paper quietly admitted that”:

“’our study does not fulfill Koch’s postulates’” [1]

“Koch’s postulates, first stated by the great German bacteriologist Robert Koch in the late 1800s, can simply be stated as”:

“* Purify the pathogen (e.g. virus) from many cases with a particular illness.

* Expose susceptible animals (obviously not humans) to the pathogen.

Verify that the same illness is produced.
    * Some add that you should also re-purify the pathogen, just to be sure that it really is creating the illness.”

“Famous virologist Thomas Rivers stated in a 1936 speech, ‘It is obvious that Koch’s postulates have not been satisfied in viral diseases’.

That was a long time ago, but the same problem still continues. None of the papers referenced in this article have even attempted to purify the virus. And the word ‘isolation’ has been so debased by virologists it means nothing (e.g. adding impure materials to a cell culture and seeing cell death is ‘isolation’).”

“Reference [1] did publish electron [microscope] micrographs, but it can clearly be seen in the lesser magnified photo, that the particles believed to be coronavirus are not purified as the quantity of material that is cellular is much greater. The paper notes that the photos are from ‘human airway epithelial cells’. Also consider that the photo included in the article will certainly be the ‘best’ photo, i.e. the one with the greatest number of particles. Lab technicians may be encouraged to spend hours to look around to find the most photogenic image, the one that most looks like pure virus.”

“There is no way to tell that the RNA being used in the new coronavirus PCR test is found in those particles seen under the electron micrograph. There is no connection between the test, and the particles, and no proof that the particles are viral.”

“A similar situation was revealed in March 1997 concerning HIV, when two papers published in the same issue of the journal ‘Virology’ revealed that the vast majority of what had previously been called ‘pure HIV’ was impurities that were clearly not HIV, and the mixture also included microvesicles that look very similar to HIV under an electron microscope, but are of cellular origin.” [5][6]

References:
    1. Zhu N et al. A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China, 2019. N Engl J Med. 2020 Jan 14.
    * https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001017
    2. Huang C et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet.2020 Jan 24.
    * https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...183-5/fulltext
    3. Chan J F-W et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster. Lancet. 2020 Jan 24.
    * https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...154-9/fulltext
    4. Rivers TM. Viruses and Koch’s Postulates. J Bacteriol. 1937 Jan; 33(1): 1-12.
    * https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC545348/
    5. Gluschankof P et al. Cell membrane vesicles are a major contaminant of gradient-enriched human immunodeficiency virus type-1 preparations. Virology. 1997 Mar 31; 230(1): 125- 133.
    * http://davidcrowe.ca/SciHealthEnv/pa...luschankof.pdf
    6. Bess JW et al. Microvesicles Are a Source of Contaminating Cellular Proteins Found in Purified HIV-1 Preparations. Virology. 1997 Mar 31; 230(1): 134- 44.
    * http://davidcrowe.ca/SciHealthEnv/papers/278
    —end of Crowe article excerpt—
    In a half-sane world, David Crowe’s analysis would provoke an open honest discussion and debate among all sorts of scientists and researchers, and the repressed truth would tumble out and be confirmed.
    Of course, we do not live in that world.
    Instead, we have mistake-prone researchers and outright liars welcomed into the hallowed pages of medical journals. They are enabled by editors who look the other way.
    The consequences, of course, aren’t merely academic.
    A planet can be placed on lockdown.
    Do I really need to say this at this late date—without the discovery of an actual disease-causing virus, the whole “pandemic” falls apart. The whole “spreading virus” assertion falls apart.

...Take more care with your post...

Luke
    That David Crowe paper is about testing. Not about the existence of the virus.
    … IF you read the article you will find: because of the gross/glaring problems with the testing the idendity of the virus causing the said symptom complex cannot be declared as being made.

In order for the said virus to be proven identified it has to be proven pathogenic - and this has not been done- this is basis for the article.

The funny thing is … you are asking me to be more careful in my posts ?

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 20th May 2020 at 20:29.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Mike Gorman (1st August 2021), TargeT (13th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 times in 827 posts

Here is a remarkable rounding up of longstanding challenges to
    the "germ theory",

all on one page. The one-only video link which I tried so far, was equally remarkable, by a self proclaimed child-prodigy-type, also disputing or replacing the current medical model of viruses, (and the page discusses treatment by preventing fear).
    https://johnscottconsciousness.com/g...H9aPUcIDRzKM5s
    Thanks everyone here, but what also strikes me everywhere, is that "one shoe does not fit all" idea, where the medical governance would treat all equally, through it's venal hubris.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 28th May 2020 at 09:12. Reason: + Truth About Fear Vid

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2020), Gwin Ru (27th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,360 times in 680 posts

Nobel Prize Winner: Lockdowns Are "A Huge Mistake"

Authored by Edward Peter Stringham via The American Institute for Economic research,

Michael Levitt is Professor of computer science and structural biology at Stanford Medical School and winner of the 2013 Nobel Prize in chemistry.
    He has been a close observer of the pandemic and the response from the outset through its movement to Europe, the U.K., and the U.S.. Last month, speaking to the Unherd podcast and youtube channel, he offered some compelling thoughts and observers, and a striking conclusion.
    Below is a transcript of the parts I found most relevant.

Q: So you noticed that the curve was less of an exponential curve than we might have feared, in those early days?

A: In some ways there was never any exponential growth from the minute I looked at it, there were never any two days that had exactly the same growth rate — and they were getting slow…of course you could have non exponential growth where every single day they’re getting more than exponential — but the growth was always sub-exponential. So that’s the first step.

Q: [In the UK] we talk endlessly about the R-rate — the reproduction rate — and apparently that began very high, maybe as high as 3, and … [we’ve now] got it down below 1 in the UK. Intuitively, if there’s a high reproduction rate, you should see that exponential curve just going up and up.

A: Well no, wait, okay. The R-0, which is very popular, is in some ways a faulty number. Let me explain why. The rate of growth doesn’t depend on R-0. It depends on R-0 and the time you are infectious. So if you are twice as long infectious and have half the R-0 you’ll get exactly the same growth rate. This is sort of intuitive, but it’s not explained, and therefore it seems to me that I would say at the present time R-0 became important because of a lot of movies — it was very popular — talked about R-0.

Epidemiologists talk about R-0 but, looking at all the mathematics, you have to specify the time infectious at the same time to have any meaning. The other problem is that R-0 decreases — we don’t know why R-0 decreases. It could be social distancing, it could be prior immunity, it could be hidden cases.

Q: You’ve been observing the shapes of these curves and how the R-0 number tends to come down and the curve tends to flatten in some kind of natural way regardless of intervention. Is that what you are observing?

A: We don’t know. I think the big test is going to be Sweden. Sweden is practicing a level of social distancing that is keeping children in schools, keeping people at work. They are obviously having more deaths in countries like Israel or Austria that are practicing very very strict social distancing but I think it is not a crazy policy. The reason I felt that social distancing was unimportant is practicing very very strict social distancing, but I think it is not a crazy policy.

The reason I felt that social distancing was unimportant is that I had two examples in China to start with and then we had the additional examples. The first one was South Korea (yeah), and Iran, and Italy. The beginning of all the epidemics showing a slowing down, and it was very hard for me to believe that those three countries could practice social-distancing as well as China. China was amazing, especially outside Hubei, in that they had no additional outbreaks. People left Hubei, they were very carefully tracked, had to wear face masks all the time, had to take their temperatures all the time, and there were no further outbreaks.

So this did not happen in either in South Korea or in Italy or in Iran. Now, two months later something else suggests that social distancing might not be important, and that is that the total number of deaths we’re seeing in New York City, in parts of England, in parts of France, in northern Italy — all seem to stop at about the same direction of the population so are they all practicing equally good social distancing? I don’t think so.

The problem I think is outbreaks occurring in different regions. I think social distancing that stops people moving from London to Manchester is probably a really good idea. My feeling is that in London, and in New York City, all the people who got infected, all got infected before anybody noticed. There’s no way that the infection grew so quickly in New York City without the infection spreading very quickly. So one of the key things is to stop people, who know that they’re sick, from infecting the others. Here again, China has three very, very important advantages that are not high-tech that don’t involve security tracking of telephones.

What they involve is, number one, the tradition in China for years, of wearing a face mask when you’re sick. As soon as the coronavirus started everybody wore a face mask. It doesn’t have to be a hygienic face mask it just has to be a face covering to stop you spraying saliva, micro droplets of saliva on somebody you talk to. The second thing in China is that because they were so scared of the SARS epidemic in most airports, stations where you pay tolls et cetera, there are thermometers. Infrared thermometers that that measure your temperature. So having your temperature measured at every single store entrance — either with a handheld thermometer or with something mounted on the wall — is something completely standard in China. And the third thing is that almost all payments in China are made not using a credit card, so in some senses it is very much easier there to practice social distancing. Of course, in addition they know where people are.

Q: What’s your view of the lockdown policy that so many European countries and states in America have introduced?

A: I think it is a huge mistake. I think we need smart lockdowns. If we were to do this again, we would probably insist on face masks, hand sanitizers, and some kind of payment that did not involve touching right from the very beginning. This would slow down new outbreaks and I think that for example they found as I understand, that children, even if they’re infected, never infect adults, so why do we not have children at school? Why do we not have people working? England, France, Italy, Sweden, Belgium, Holland, are all reaching levels of saturation that are going to be very, very close to herd immunity — So that’s a good thing. I think the policy of herd immunity is the right policy. I think Britain was on exactly the right track — before they were fed wrong numbers and they made a huge mistake.

I see the standout winners as Germany and Sweden. They didn’t practice too much lock down, they got enough people sick to get some herd immunity. The standout losers are countries like Austria, Australia, Israel that actually had very very strict lockdowns but didn’t have many cases. So they have damaged their economies, caused massive social damage, damaged the educational year of their children, but not obtained any herd immunity.

I think in many ways the European countries are fine. They didn’t need to have lockdown but they have all reached a high enough level of infection not to have to worry about further future attacks of coronavirus. The United States seems to be heading that way, they’re certainly that way in New York City but they still have a long way to go

Q: What you’re saying is that, you believe success — as we are currently measuring it which is as few cases as possible and as small a spread of the virus as possible — is actually failure?

A: I think if you really control your epidemic, for example, California, it’s now had lockdowns for six weeks, and wants another four weeks, they have so far less than a hundred deaths, that means they don’t have more (let’s say a hundred thousand) in people, that is not enough to give them significant herd immunity. They didn’t need to do all that lock down.

The lockdown is particularly hurtful in countries that don’t have good social infrastructure, countries like the United States and Israel. Many, many people have been really really hurt — especially young people. You know I think that everybody panicked — they were fed incorrect numbers by epidemiologists and you know this I think led to led to a situation.

There is no doubt in my mind that when we come to look back on this, the damage done by lockdowns will exceed any saving of lives by a huge factor. One very easy way to see this is, and again I am getting into a sensitive territory here, but economists have a very simple way of looking at death. They don’t count people. They come to the conclusion that if you’re 20 and you die that’s a greater loss than if you’re 85 and you die. It’s a hard issue, but in some ways are we valuing the potential future life of the 20 year old? Are we valuing the loss of more senior persons by what’s called daily disability-adjusted life years. Basically if somebody is in their 80s, has Alzheimer’s disease, and then dies from pneumonia (perhaps due to corona) that is less of a loss than if a 15 year old is riding his motorcycle bike and gets run over. This is an important way of looking at death.

It’s also you know, right now, the number of excess deaths is around 130,000 up to yesterday, [May 1st]. This is for all of Europe, for a population of around 330 million people. So an excess of 100,000 for this whole year, is actually not that much. In some of the worst flu epidemics we get to those kinds of numbers — sometimes it’s a bit more, sometimes a little bit less.

Now, I’m not saying flu is like coronavirus, I’m just simply saying that the burden of death of flu is like coronavirus. Especially when we correct for the fact that people who die from coronavirus are older on average than people who died from flu. Flu kills young people, it kills two or three times more people under 65 than does coronavirus. If we put those facts into the situation we find that the burden of death from coronavirus and Phillip Shaw will, in Europe, where we have good numbers in less than that of a very flu.

Another factor which has not been considered are all the cancer patients who aren’t being treated, or all the heart cardiology patients who aren’t being treated. I’ve got estimates of tens of thousands of people who are basically going to be dying because of lack of that treatment — and generally again the age group who die of cancer are younger than the age group who die of coronavirus.

There’s one very easy way to sort of summarize coronavirus. I put an article in the medium by the pretty famous British statistician Sir David Spiegelhalter of Cambridge [University] and he had said that the numbers coming from Ferguson suggested that we had to lose about one year of people. It turns out that I immediately wrote an article in the same medium and replied to him, saying that in fact the answer was actually one month, not one year. So basically my feeling is, and it’s being supported by the numbers, is that the amount of excess death you need to reach saturation, I’m not going to call it herd immunity, where the virus by itself stops, is on the order of four weeks of excess. Now to give you some idea in the European area where there is good monitoring, by a website called EuroMoMo, run out of Denmark, which covers about 300 million people. Every week in Europe in that area there’s around 50,000 natural deaths. So in four weeks there will be about 200,000 extra deaths in that year — and it looks like coronavirus in Europe where it’s no doubt that it’s the most severely hit area in the world — we’ll probably reach around 200,000 or 4 weeks worth.

Q: So what happens if what you’re saying is there’s a sort of statistical observation which is around four weeks of excess death and then the pandemic seems to peter out, or begin to flatten out. What does that mean policy-wise for these European countries then?

A: If we could protect the old people perfectly, then the death rates would be very, very low. So for example in Europe there were about 140,000 excess deaths in the last nine weeks. The number of those excess deaths who are younger than 65 is about 10%. So basically 13,000 of 130,000 deaths are actually under 65 years old and if we had simply been able to protect elderly people then the death rate would have been much much less. But the key thing is to have as much infection for as little possible death and also do whatever you can to keep the hospitals full but not overflowing. It’s a difficult calculation and the trouble is that in Sweden there’s no political concerns.

The trouble is is that in Israel and I know as well in the United States, everything is political and therefore nobody could say something like this. They would say, “Ah, but you are not valuing death — the thing that should have been done is for the media to stress to people that everyday somebody dies. These people are essentially in the same age band, and they die from Corona and other comorbidities, other diseases.

I’ve become a huge fan of Twitter. I’d never used twitter before and for me Twitter is the best discussion forum I had seen since I was a student at the Cambridge Laboratory of Natural Biology. Which is a 26 Nobel Prize winning lab. The best lab in the world. The Twitter discussion is phenomenal and I’m getting documents from Italy showing that many of the Covid deaths were either dead before they were tested or else they had up to three other conditions. There is nothing wrong with this, people die for all sorts of reasons, but the news should be stressing this and maybe they should be counting it as a 0.1 Covid death.

Countries seem to be racing to have as many Covid deaths as they could, and this is a huge mistake. In the flu season no one cares about these people. I mean, the total number of Covid deaths in Europe will be very similar to a severe flu season, and you know, this is serious. Flu is a serious disease. Maybe we should just shut down the economy during the flu season. I mean people should have been made to understand it. Unfortunately I think in Britain they started out wanting to go for herd immunity without too much lockdown, there was then a scary paper — which is likely to be retracted — which influenced Italy as well where basically it was claimed they were — [Interviewer interrupts]

Q: I know you had some specific queries about Neil Ferguson’s paper; we had him on the show last week. So, what did you think he got wrong in those models and predictions?

A: His work was on modelling, and around the 10th of February he had his first paper (that I saw) and in there he was getting a case fatality ratio of around 15%, whereas all my observations were saying that it was around three or four percent. So I was suspicious: I looked at the paper very carefully and in a footnote to a table it said “assuming exponential growth for six days at fifteen percent a day.” Now, I had looked at China, and never, ever seen exponential growth that wasn’t decaying rapidly so I was suspicious. My numbers were 10% of the numbers that Ferguson had obtained. I pointed this out, in a reply in the medium — which was out there, it’s clear nobody has ever seen it but it’s there, and I didn’t hide it it just didn’t get any likes and this said that it was much more like one month than one year and have an exchange with Spiegelhalta and Ferguson, where I tried to show my case.

But all I was doing was just simple proportionality using exactly the same profile of — different ages have different death rates, so there’s a profile saying that people over 80 have a certain fraction of the disk [deaths] people between 17 and 80 have a different fraction — just using that data… and simply saying we want the number of deaths that occurred on the Diamond Princess to be the same number that we found which was 7 or 8. If you do that, and then you apply that proportionality to Britain and the USA, you find that for Britain the half a million drops to about 50,000 and in the United States the two million drops to 200,000. Essentially a year dropping to a month.

Q: And so the the argument that is made here is that whether you believe the infection fatality rate is point three percent or whether you believe it’s point eight percent there is still a big chunk of the population, the majority population who hasn’t had been exposed to the disease or hasn’t had it and therefore if we just let it rip there will be many many tens possibly even further hundreds according to Professor Ferguson of thousands of deaths and that’s why it’s politically totally not an option to be at do anything other than follow this ultra cautious approach.What do you say to that?

A: The World Health Organization, and epidemiologists in general, can only go wrong if they give [politicians] a number smaller. If I said it’s going to be 1 billion deaths from coronavirus and it’s, “oh, you guys have done what I’ve said and there’s only gonna be a hundred thousands,” that is considered good policy. They overestimated bird flu by a factor of a hundred, or ten thousand in The Guardian. The Guardian wrote about this. Ebola was overestimated by a factor of 100 I think. They see their role as scaring people into doing something. I can understand that and there’s something to be said for it. If you could practice lock down with zero economic costs, and zero social costs — let’s do it. But the trouble is that those costs are huge, we’re gonna have fatalities from hospitals being closed down, additional children in trauma, businesses damaged — maybe less so in the UK because of the compensation policy — but certainly massive economic damage in the USA and in Israel, and in other countries. So you need to balance both of these things.

That is what I don’t think is responsible. In my work if I say a number is too small and I’m wrong or a number is too big and I’m wrong, both of those errors are the same. If I’m 10 percent too high or 10 percent too low that is okay. It seems that being a factor of a thousand too high is perfectly okay in epidemiology, but being a factor of three too low, is too low.

Q: I’m trying to think about what this means for the UK and for these countries that are trying to work out what to do next.Is your view then having looked at the numbers that if we had not implemented lockdown we would have seen a fall off anyway is that a fair summary?

A: We could have had smart lockdown. Sweden, for example, doesn’t allow gatherings of more than 50 people. I think a football game would be a really bad idea right now, because people shout and therefore spray saliva on everyone around them, and they could infect a lot of people. But you know Sweden is doing fine, their deaths again are very localized to nursing homes, like they are in England — it’s the same profile.

I think that you know again it’s Sweden so all the evidence suggests that. So my contradiction is the following: Britain, if they had done nothing would have had reported deaths. Now remember there’s a difference of reported death, my numbers are all reported. This would have four weeks of additional reported death when the numbers actually came in from what were the real axis death. My guess is they would be less than that so it would not have been double. It wasn’t in the month but maybe one and three quarters or so on. So that is my feeling — we’re seeing this in Europe we will know the answer in three or four weeks time. We will know for all of Europe exactly what the excess death of coronavirus was, right now it’s a hundred and thirty seven thousand.

Q: Do you find when you’ve been making these points — in the media that you received a lot of backlash? Do you think there’s a lot of political pressure, as an academic and as an academic you know they’re one of your colleagues in Stanford dr. Ioannidis has also put out studies that seem to become skeptical and has received a lot of political blowback.

A: I went on CNN once when he was CNN Vicky Anderson out of London. I appeared on Fox News a couple of times basically said this is all just common sense because I appeared on Fox News CNN wouldn’t have me anymore. So basically I have had very clear of things. I had one article in the Los Angeles Times which did great but since I was not saying things that were too extreme none of the East Coast newspapers wanted me, they quoted me, but they wouldn’t have me. What’s disconcerting is, a few of my academic colleagues — even relatives — were very upset with me. Because in my earlier writing I published a report, the medium report from the 22nd of March but on the 13th or 14th of March I distributed a 19 page report,and three academics got very upset with me. I think they were totally panicked, and they felt that if anyone thought this was true they wouldn’t lock down as tightly as they should, I’m in fact friends with all the people again, there are no hard feelings.

Q: Let me leave you with one final question: what’s your prognosis, what do you think is now gonna happen with this… what happens next?

A: There will be a reckoning. Maybe countries will start to see that they need governments that are not necessarily great in rhetoric, but actually thinking and doing. I often go back and think about what Socrates said 2,400 years ago: use your common sense instead of listening to the rhetoric of leaders. We have become very influenced by [rhetoric] that. I think this is another foul-up on the part of the baby boomers.

I am a real baby-boomer, I was born in 1947, and I think we’ve really screwed up. We cause pollution, we allowed the world’s population to increase three-fold, we’ve caused the problems of global warming, we’ve left your generation with a real mess in order to save a really small number of very old people. If I was a young person now, I would say, “now you guys are gonna pay for this.”

We have my family whatsapp and very early on I said this is a virus being designed to get rid of the baby boomers. You know I don’t know, I think my wife thinks this is going to be a take it to the streets thing,and we’re gonna have the young people on the street saying you guys have really screwed up it’s time to go. And I always joke with her, saying well at least I’ve made lots of friends among the young people, I’ll be okay.

But quite frankly you know I’ve had a great life, and I must say this to all the young faces in front of me. I have a grandson who’s 17. I’d much rather have young people live for a very long time. That said I do have a mother who’s a hundred and five years old living in London with my brother, she’s in lockdown and I talk to her by whatsapp every single day on FaceTime, and she’s fine. She still uses her phone and so on so you know these differences but…

You guys should get out there and do something don’t accept this anymore we screwed up too much

[URL="https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/nobel-prize-winner-lockdowns-are-huge-mistake"
    [URL="https://www.euromomo.eu"]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

greybeard (2nd June 2020), Mike Gorman (1st August 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts just released a 10 minute video called "The Fallacies of Germ Theory with Dr. Thomas Cowan".

I know that some on this forum feel that questioning germ theory is as crazy as thinking the earth is flat but I find it interesting that Catherine is now "going there".

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marielle For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2020), Mike Gorman (1st August 2021), Pam (30th July 2021), Raven (12th June 2020), TargeT (13th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Scientist behind Sweden's Covid 19 Response Admits it Allowed Too Many Deaths

“I know that many countries looked at Sweden as a good example of an open society. We had a relatively low number of cases. And then it started to skyrocket. We understood absolutely nothing,” he said.

Olsen said the Swedish approach had been spurred by a mistaken belief that the virus that causes covid-19 behaves like the seasonal flu, which is extremely fast-spreading and contagious. Instead, he said, it appears to concentrate in certain spots and wreak deep devastation.

About half of Sweden’s deaths have occurred in homes for the elderly, which is similar to some other European countries but has fueled criticism in Sweden that policymakers abandoned the elderly to the virus. After cases in nursing homes began spiking, the government banned visitors.

“We must admit that the part that deals with elderly care, in terms of the spread of infection, has not worked. It is obvious. We have too many elderly people who have passed away,” Lofven, the prime minister, told the Aftonbladet newspaper Wednesday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...482_story.html

10. Link to Post #126
    Language
    German
    Thanks

The False-Positive Panic over COVID-19
    Imagine an articulate chief lemming bragging that not only had his followers jumped off a cliff, but that they had done so in far greater numbers than any other slice of the rodents. This is the position occupied by the US regarding testing for COVID-19.We’ve done more testing than any other country and bragged a lot about doing so; but no one seems to have survived to give a proper interpretation of the results.

To begin with, the tests currently in use do not test for the entire virus, rather they just test for various fragments of it. Many of the results are thus false, sometimes false positives and sometimes false negatives. This means one has to interpret their results with caution. Our medical authorities, to say nothing of our political ones, don’t seem to be able to do this.

All medical students are taught the basics of screening in their introductory statistics course. The problem is that most of them either didn’t go or slept through the course. The rest immediately forgot what they had learned.

more at https://mises.org/wire/false-positive-panic-over-covid

also
    The COVID-19 Panic Shows Us Why Science Needs Skeptics
    at
    https://mises.org/wire/covid-19-pani...needs-skeptics

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

greybeard (16th July 2020), pueblo (17th July 2020)

12. Link to Post #127
    Language
    German
    Thanks

[B]Covid-19 is a Trojan Horse for 'The Great Reset': Sky News Report on Klaus Schwab and the Davos Set

IMHO this is interesting coming from Skynews !

Sky News host Rowan Dean says the next World Economic Forum in Davos has morphed from a "jet-setter climate gabfest" into a sinister "anti-democratic enterprise designed to destroy your job, steal your prosperity and rob your kids of a future".

"It's a hardcore leftist eco-horror show replete with quasi-fascism," he said. Mr Dean highlighted what he described as a "disturbing trend among many of the world's left-wing elites to increasingly conflate COVID-19 with climate change. Many are going so far as to suggest that all the measures applied to the coronavirus, the lockdowns, the destruction of businesses, the suppression of dissent, curfews, strong-arm police tactics, should become the 'new normal' for dealing with climate change."

Mr Dean said the next World Economic Forum is planning "to convince governments with the help of big businesses and big tech to bring about something deeply sinister called 'The Great Reset'. It is a program designed to strip us all of our fundamental democratic rights in favour of a new form of society as dictated by the elites."

Mr Dean said the advertising for 'The Great Reset' was "just about as cliched and vomit-inducing as the most inane corporate ad can be. This promo is saying that all the very worst things in the world, from the coronavirus to bushfires to riots to pollution to poverty are somehow linked. Then it is claiming they can magically disappear. Literally at the push of a button and just like that, everything in the world is made right and pure again. The Great Reset. What could be simpler?

Mr Dean said ultimately "lunatics including Prince Charles and the United Nations and the IMF want to replicate the global response to COVID and repurpose it for climate change, to enforce zero net emissions."

see
    https://www.sott.net/article/442718-...-the-Davos-Set

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2020), greybeard (13th October 2020), Mike Gorman (1st August 2021), Peace in Oz (16th October 2020)

14. Link to Post #128
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Here is a powerful presentation regarding the history of medicine and the subterfuge of Virology. It describes with historical references how pioneers within the field of medicine not only "created" dis-eases to further their careers but also to provide a "tool" for the elite of the time to embark on various forms of attrition.

Many of these Virus discoveries were just plain wrong. They were extensively debunked at the time by equally qualified scientists yet all of those debunking publications were buried and do not form part of any academic studies nor held in University Medical libraries.

So what we see these days is the battle of the "poisoners": both good and bad. Those that wish to harm and those wish to counter. Humanity is their playground for battle and contest.

However, I consider this an essential viewing and highly recommended. (Many, many of the techniques presented can be found here at Project Avalon within separate terms of reference)

GERMS DEBUNK CORONA. MUST WATCH, EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW THIS TO END THIS MADNESS.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vggx7u
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 27th June 2021 at 13:36.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Ewan (28th November 2021), mab777 (27th June 2021), Pam (30th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th June 2021), wondering (29th July 2021)

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

https://www.brighteon.com/875d2ef8-4...b-8d15fa3bb6c8

Dr explains that they can only find traces of Influenza A and B in people who tested positive for covid, same with those that had 'symptoms'.

This is hinted at in some Q posts. I personally thought it could be real but just nowhere near as bad as people think. It was asked by Q team why it kills the same or less than the flu? Well the video explains that it is exactly that apparently.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

avid (29th July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th July 2021), bluestflame (29th July 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th July 2021), kfm27917 (30th July 2021), Peace in Oz (30th July 2021), RunningDeer (29th July 2021), Tintin (29th July 2021), wondering (29th July 2021)

18. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

Hmmm, loads of younger folk now in horspiddle suffering from ‘Covid’… videos of sufferers in uk on oxygen, are these verifiable? I know locally that some people have been really ill with fevers, coughing, sneezing and utter fatigue for weeks, is this flu, or some ghastly germy warfare fiasco? Fed up with surmising, avoiding, disbelieving, hand-washing, masking, staying in, isolating, and being ‘pinged’ by some ludicrously unsafe/untested ‘track and trace’ piece of nonsense. Thank goodness I never put that anywhere near my phone. An excuse for a holiday was prevalent in the latest hot weather ‘pingdemic’. Groan.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

7alon (30th July 2021), bluestflame (29th July 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), mountain_jim (29th July 2021), RunningDeer (29th July 2021), Tintin (29th July 2021), wondering (29th July 2021)

20. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    https://www.brighteon.com/875d2ef8-4...b-8d15fa3bb6c8

Dr explains that they can only find traces of Influenza A and B in people who tested positive for covid, same with those that had 'symptoms'.

This is hinted at in some Q posts. I personally thought it could be real but just nowhere near as bad as people think. It was asked by Q team why it kills the same or less than the flu? Well the video explains that it is exactly that apparently.
    BANNED from YOUTUBE Lab Analysis at 7 Universities Shows NO Covid! (2:55 minutes)
    December 28, 2020

Rob Oswald: Officially COVID-19 it's a flu & not a virus.
    “I have a PhD in virology and immunology. I'm a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 "supposed" positive Covid 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch's postulates and observation under a SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO Covid in any of the 1500 samples. What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were influenza B, but not a single case of Covid, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test.

We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO COVID. They found influenza A and B. All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of COVID, which CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples.

“We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the COVID 19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was called Covid and most of the 225,000 dead were dead through co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema etc. and they then got the flu which further weakened their immune system and they died. I have yet to find a single viable sample of Covid 19 to work with.

“We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. the CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated and purifed sample of Covid 19. If they can't or won't send us a viable sample, I say there is no Covid 19, it is fictitious. The four research papers that do describe the genomic extracts of the Covid 19 virus never were successful in isolating and purifying the samples. All the four papers written on Covid 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A VIRUS. A viral genome is typically 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs. With as bad as Covid is supposed to be all over the place, how come no one in any lab world wide has ever isolated and purified this virus in its entirety? That's because they've never really found the virus, all they've ever found was small pieces of RNA which were never identified as the virus anyway.

“So what we're dealing with is just another flu strain like every year, COVID-19 does not exist and is fictitious. I believe China.....”

21. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (30th July 2021), Apulu (1st August 2021), avid (29th July 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Gwin Ru (29th July 2021), kfm27917 (30th July 2021), melissanederland (29th July 2021), Mike Gorman (1st August 2021), mountain_jim (29th July 2021), Peace in Oz (30th July 2021), pueblo (30th July 2021), Ravenlocke (3rd August 2021), Snoweagle (29th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th July 2021), Sunny (30th July 2021), syrwong (1st August 2021)

22. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Hey mods and Bill, thanks for putting my post in the right thread. I was trying to find it, but failed during my sleepiness last night. My apologies. Sorry for off topic.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021)

24. Link to Post #133
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:28.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

7alon (4th August 2021), Apulu (3rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), DaveToo (1st August 2021), DeeMetrios (1st August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (31st July 2021), Franny (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), Mike Gorman (1st August 2021), Pam (3rd August 2021), RunningDeer (31st July 2021)

26. Link to Post #134
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:27.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

7alon (4th August 2021), avid (3rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), DeeMetrios (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (1st August 2021), Mike Gorman (1st August 2021), Pam (3rd August 2021), Peace in Oz (1st August 2021), RunningDeer (1st August 2021), Tintin (3rd August 2021)

28. Link to Post #135
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:23.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

7alon (4th August 2021), avid (3rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd August 2021), Pam (3rd August 2021), Tintin (3rd August 2021)

30. Link to Post #136
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Sam Bailey on the PCR test

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WNNycvFvUM7R/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WNNycvFvUM7R/

The truth about the PCR test
    Thanks Constance

I haven't watched Sam for sometime - she's just very good at laying things out clearly. The presentation is so good I'd popped it into the library a couple of days ago, along with the 3D animation that she cites here.

There is a dedicated PCR tests directory in the Coroni (sic) folder too where other instructional and educational material can be viewed as well.

https://avalonlibrary.net/?dir=Coron...ting/PCR_tests
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

7alon (4th August 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), Constance (3rd August 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Pam (3rd August 2021)

32. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Cross posting here from the Australia thread...

This is Thomas Cowan's analysis of the official claim of Isolation of COVID-19 in Australia.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-th...8sANQdgKF.html

I can't find the brandnewtube icon on Avalon to wrap around the link so you will need to upload the link to your browser.
    Thanks so much for this, Constance. It potentially answered one of my biggest questions regarding spike proteins. Now I need to see if I can fit this into my theory and how it relates to the injection. What a mystery the world is.

Had to come back and give a huge endorsement for Dr. Sam Bailey and her videos and another thanks for bringing her to light. She is a great educator.

When I was 18 I had my first strange experience where a voice clearly told me "everything you know is wrong". At that time it was a very strange experience and I recognized it as paranormal but the words meant nothing to me. After all, I was an 18 year old that was pretty sure I knew it all. Let me tell you, the fractal layers of that truth have been unfolding ever since. The reality I thought I knew continues to crumble on an exponential basis.
    Last edited by Pam; 3rd August 2021 at 12:50.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

7alon (4th August 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), Constance (3rd August 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd August 2021), leavesoftrees (3rd August 2021), Matthew (3rd August 2021), pabranno (3rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd August 2021)

34. Link to Post #138
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:23.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

7alon (4th August 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), Pam (4th August 2021), Peace in Oz (4th August 2021)

36. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Why hasn’t every single homeless person in the nation or within the global population died from COVID-19? I mean considering the vast majority of them don’t have access to a travel-size bottle of hand sanitizer, let alone periodic testing and “vaccines?” they should be the first casualties no? Nothing is adding up here and it never has!! These sinister people are smart and they would taint one of every three or four in all likelihood for that plausible deniabilty factor if nothing else so it stands to reason that they could and would attack a big mouth to make an example of him to further their fear porn agenda! Just sayin' it's likely that guy was attacked to shut him up and some onboard doc called it COVID because everything is COVID death now even with underlying conditions that likely led to the death not the COVID19. It could just as easily be COV2 if they were already weakened.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th October 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Pam (16th October 2021)

38. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

What if...what if.... the very biggest crime of this whole vaccine debacle is the fact that there is no virus at all.....for your consideration. This will be very controversial and I don't claim to know exactly that little lipid packet they call a virus is but this is definitely worthy of attention and deep consideration, this is a huge test of your programming... I am not claiming Dr. Tom Cowan has provided every answer here but he most definitely is challenging the field of virology and the whole covid-covid variant scenario. The booklet he is writing to explain his experiments has not been published yet, but I will definitely be getting it. Comments and discussion welcome.

By the way, I am coming to a real appreciation of Gareth Icke on his own merits, not merely as the son of David.

Delight, would definitely like your comments.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BF32yffm9ilo

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), jaybee (27th November 2021), onawah (28th November 2021), Reinhard (27th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast