+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast

Thread: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

1. Link to Post #141
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,574 times in 2,645 posts

Default Re: Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all.

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    What if...what if.... the very biggest crime of this whole vaccine debacle is the fact that there is no virus at all.....for your consideration. This will be very controversial and I don't claim to know exactly that little lipid packet they call a virus is but this is definitely worthy of attention and deep consideration, this is a huge test of your programming... I am not claiming Dr. Tom Cowan has provided every answer here but he most definitely is challenging the field of virology and the whole covid-covid variant scenario. The booklet he is writing to explain his experiments has not been published yet, but I will definitely be getting it. Comments and discussion welcome.

By the way, I am coming to a real appreciation of Gareth Icke on his own merits, not merely as the son of David.

Delight, would definitely like your comments.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BF32yffm9ilo
    Hmmm, so what are people dying with? Ordinary flu? Or something else….?
    I realise there has been ludicrous manipulation of death figures, such as a road accident victim was a ‘covid’ death, all of those neglected persons in health care dying of long-term illnesses, etc etc, but this ghastly virus that has floored folk, sometimes for months - what is it?
    Some of my friends had this bug, and they are still compromised, is this a bioweapon?

Now it’s the predictable new fearmongering ‘Moronic’ variant….
    Any excuse to clamp folk down, reprehensible behaviour, in fact criminal fiascos. Whatever next - probably smallpox???
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), heretogrow (28th November 2021), jaybee (27th November 2021), Pam (27th November 2021), Reinhard (27th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    What if...what if.... the very biggest crime of this whole vaccine debacle is the fact that there is no virus at all.....for your consideration. This will be very controversial and I don't claim to know exactly that little lipid packet they call a virus is but this is definitely worthy of attention and deep consideration, this is a huge test of your programming... I am not claiming Dr. Tom Cowan has provided every answer here but he most definitely is challenging the field of virology and the whole covid-covid variant scenario. The booklet he is writing to explain his experiments has not been published yet, but I will definitely be getting it. Comments and discussion welcome.

By the way, I am coming to a real appreciation of Gareth Icke on his own merits, not merely as the son of David.

Hmmm, so what are people dying with? Ordinary flu? Or something else….?
    I realise there has been ludicrous manipulation of death figures, such as a road accident victim was a ‘covid’ death, all of those neglected persons in health care dying of long-term illnesses, etc etc, but this ghastly virus that has floored folk, sometimes for months - what is it?
    Some of my friends had this bug, and they are still compromised, is this a bioweapon?

Now it’s the predictable new fearmongering ‘Moronic’ variant….
    Any excuse to clamp folk down, reprehensible behaviour, in fact criminal fiascos. Whatever next - probably smallpox???
    I'm not challenging or claiming that people don't get sick. This could very definitely be a bioweapon. What I am looking at is what we call the field of virology is suspect and how they come about creating viruses and what they call specific viruses is suspect. The multiple viruses that are supposedly created when a single virus high jacks a cell by tricking it and entering the membrane and supposedly killing it in the process. In the lab cells are in actuality dying from being malnourished and exposed to toxins rather than this living /nonliving thing just wanting to make more of itself for no other reason than making more. I'm not challenging bacteria or the study of bacteria. What makes sense to me is the suspect way they are finding and naming these things they call viruses. What Dr. Cowan says makes much more sense to me.

Does the body perhaps have things that look like viruses to communicate within itself and with the outside world? Possibly

I don't know why there is a flu season. I suspect it has more to do with the body getting rid of of toxins seasonally in lipid wrapped particles and through the urine and GI track. Viruses have never made sense to me the way they are explained, but this does make sense. I am in no way denying people aren't getting sick.

Avid, I appreciate that you would take the time to even consider this. I understand this would make a bunch of people very uncomfortable. I am glad you had the willingness to give it consideration even if you don't agree with it.

I am not saying Tom Cowan is right but I am going to read his experiment when he publishes it.
    Last edited by Pam; 27th November 2021 at 18:36.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), avid (27th November 2021), Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), Jad (27th November 2021), jaybee (27th November 2021), Reinhard (27th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Am I allowed to make a comment Pam?

In addition to claiming that viruses don't exist, Dr. Cowan also claims that there are no lab-created nor engineered viruses.
    These are very important claims which go counter to Bill's (and many others Avaloner's) position since the start of this plandemic, that what we have here is a bio-weapon.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), jaybee (27th November 2021), Pam (27th November 2021), Reinhard (27th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #144
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I think we pretty much put this one to bed a while back. There is something going around. Whether it is new or been here awhile makes no difference.

The point was to get everyone scared to the point they would willingly take an experimental, never-before-tried laboratory concoction.

It is the concoction that drives the 'variants' because it is a highly mutative bundle of genetic code. Blocking one strain with a shot only causes the virus to mutate.

Lock downs and masks merely weakens the ability of the individual to mount an effective defence.

Take more shots, get more mutations. That is the plan. This is the treadmill we are on.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), Arcturian108 (28th November 2021), avid (27th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), jaybee (27th November 2021), Pam (27th November 2021), Reinhard (27th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #145
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I think we pretty much put this one to bed a while back. There is something going around. Whether it is new or been here awhile makes no difference.

The point was to get everyone scared to the point they would willingly take an experimental, never-before-tried laboratory concoction.

It is the concoction that drives the 'variants' because it is a highly mutative bundle of genetic code. Blocking one strain with a shot only causes the virus to mutate.

Lock downs and masks merely weakens the ability of the individual to mount an effective defence.

Take more shots, get more mutations. That is the plan. This is the treadmill we are on.
    So in so many words you are basically saying Dr. Cowan is full of hot air.
    Would you care to start a list of those on board (Avaloners) with him and those who are not,
    and those who are still sitting on the fence?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), Pam (27th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Am I allowed to make a comment Pam?

In addition to claiming that viruses don't exist, Dr. Cowan also claims that there are no lab-created nor engineered viruses.
    These are very important claims which go counter to Bill's (and many others Avaloner's) position since the start of this plandemic, that what we have here is a bio-weapon.
    I am only questioning the techniques by used by virolologists to create the experience they claim is a virus rigging a cell to make more of it for no other reason than to have more of the same thing.I am questioning the definition what what the purpose of a virus is. I don't have to agree with everything that he is stating or anything he is stating. I believe he has valid concerns and am looking forward to the booklet explaining exactly what and how they did it. The rest is speculation that at this point is something I am only thinking about. I like to consider things like this as how well do they follow the rest of the natural world. Everything in nature seems to be part of a natural order. Of course, some of that is off balance, mostly due to humans.What is their place in the scheme of things. The definition I was taught at school never made sense to me when it comes to it's natural place in the scheme of things.

As I said, people are getting sick. Maybe it is from a tine lipid coated sphere that contains genetic information. What is the initial purpose of that ball or information which we would call a virus?

I absolutely think we could be subject to bioweapons.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), jaybee (27th November 2021), Reinhard (27th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Would you care to start a list of those on board (Avaloners) with him and those who are not,
    and those who are still sitting on the fence?
    I don't think things because I think I am going to fit in with the group. If you make a list and I am the only one considering the possibility of what he is saying do you want me wear a dunce cap? I don't come to this forum because I want to see a bunch of Pam thinkers confirming my reality. When I started coming here I thought targeted individuals and mind control was probably mental illness, I was wrong. I come here because people haven't lost the ability to think and consider possibilities. What he is saying doe not make me comfortable at all. I worked for years as a nurse, scared to death of viruses. I suspect I lost hearing in one ear from the Hepatitis B vaccine series I took from fear of the virus. I am willing to be wrong, either way.

In no way do I believe we are not being attacked by something. The injection we are figuring out. The other part, the initial illness, I am not sure of. When he posts his booklet, I will share the specific details and see if you can find flaws in it.
    Last edited by Pam; 27th November 2021 at 21:03.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), Chip (28th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), jaybee (27th November 2021), Reinhard (27th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #148
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Would you care to start a list of those on board (Avaloners) with him and those who are not, and those who are still sitting on the fence?
    I don't think things because I think I am going to fit in with the group. If you make a list and I am the only one considering the possibility of what he is saying do you want me wear a dunce cap? I don't come to this forum because I want to see a bunch of Pam thinkers confirming my reality. When I started coming here I thought targeted individuals and mind control was probably mental illness, I was wrong. I come here because people haven't lost the ability to think and consider possibilities. What he is saying doe not make me comfortable at all. I worked for years as a nurse, scared to death of viruses. I suspect I lost hearing in one ear from the Hepatitis B vaccine series I took from fear of the virus. I am willing to be wrong, either way.

In no way do I believe we are not being attacked by something. The injection we are figuring out. The other part, the initial illness, I am not sure of. When he posts his booklet, I will share the specific details and see if you can find flaws in it.

Allow me to clarify myself.

On the whole I like the way Dr. Cowan and Dr. Kaufman put forward their argument that viruses don't exist.
    I understand all of the technical details that they talk about.

(BTW, I have a science background, biology/genetics).

I would love to jump into their camp, but until various questions are answered reasonably, I continue to sit on the germ vs. terrain theory fence.

I agree with you that people have been getting sick for the past couple of years with an illness beyond a cold or flu.
    Neither Dr. Cowan nor Dr. Kaufman ever address this. None of the terrain theorists have come up with a reasonable explanation for what is causing the 'Covid' symptoms around the world.

As for creating a list to see who falls into which camp here; it's not meant to be critical of anyone. Any position in this debate is equally honorable and should be treated with respect.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th November 2021 at 22:14. Reason: fixed line formatting for easier reading

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), avid (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), leavesoftrees (28th November 2021), Pam (28th November 2021), Reinhard (27th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #149
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I'm not saying anyone speculating is full of hot air.

I'm saying this was planned. I'm saying they want to make us sick. I'm saying that if we don't resist now, this vax mandate protocol will never end.

What we put to bed is that there is something going around. Whatever it is, whatever the reason, whatever we call it, it is killing people.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), Arcturian108 (28th November 2021), avid (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), jaybee (28th November 2021), Pam (28th November 2021), Peace in Oz (27th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #150
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm saying this was planned. I'm saying they want to make us sick. I'm saying that if we don't resist now, this vax mandate protocol will never end.

What we put to bed is that there is something going around. Whatever it is, whatever the reason, whatever we call it, it is killing people.
    Ernie we certainly agree on the main points of what is going on here.

But if someone wants to seriously jump on board with the terrain theory (Dr. Cowan, Dr. Kaufman et. al.),
    and by that I mean go ALL in, then they are going to have to come up with a GOOD explanation as to
    what it is exactly that has been making people sick around the world the past two years.

The thing with the terrain theory is that you can't have it both ways.
    It's like being pregnant; you are either pregnant or you are not.

If there are no viruses and no bio-weapons at play here (as Dr. Cowan made clear in the above video)
    then his camp needs to come up with a good reasonable explanation as to what, when, where and
    how people have been getting sick the past couple of years.

The mishmash of air pollution, 5G etc. doesn't even come close to cutting it for me.
    How about you?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), Pam (28th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,563 times in 32,726 posts

Well, the problem with the interview is that Gareth Icke, though I don't intend any personal criticism of him or his intentions at all, isn't knowledgeable or experienced enough to be asking good questions.

Dr Cowan's thesis extends way beyond criticism of the vaxx agenda and the unhealthiness of fear of the virus (or, more accurately, of covid).

In his 2020 book The Contagion Myth, he argues that not only do viruses not cause disease, but bacteria don't either.

This generates a huge historical problem. That means he has to explain how come The Black Death (bubonic plague) killed so many millions (and was most definitely contagious), what smallpox really was and how come it spread so easily in communities, how come billions of dollars, rubles or yuan have been spent on bioweapon research (rather a waste of money if the weapons don't and can't exist!), the well-documented history of cholera and tuberculosis (both still a major problem) and also ebola, and on and on and on and on.

And he has to explain how antibiotics work. (And they do.)

Something is contagious. Never mind whether it's a virus, a bacterium, or something else we can't easily see or detect. Something real is causing all this suffering. It's not because people are somehow living 'unhealthy lives', or have malfunctioning bodily systems, and then, magically, identical symptoms manifest all across the world, centuries apart.

So yes, it's 'hot air' as regards his principal big-picture thesis. There's way too much in-your-face evidence to the contrary.

But that's being conflated with legitimate criticism of the vaxx agenda and the fear being spread about covid. These are not all the same issue.

Here are his closing words in the interview:
    You don't wear a mask, and you don't social-distance, and you don't inject yourself with poisons, and all that's easy because if there's no virus, none of these things have any relevance, there's no lab-created virus, there's no engineered virus, there's no 'natural immunity', there's no 'vaccine immunity', there's no pathogenic priming, there's no antibody-dependent enhancement, there's none of that stuff. If there's no virus, you don't have to think about any of that, because it's all make-believe.
    Some of that is true. And some of it isn't.

(Note to self: this particular conversation should really be moved to the Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all thread, and I'll do that a little later once the Tom Cowan conversation here seems to have run its course. )

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (28th November 2021), Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), Arcturian108 (28th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), DaveToo (27th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), jaybee (28th November 2021), kudzy (27th November 2021), leavesoftrees (28th November 2021), Pam (28th November 2021), Sirus (29th November 2021), wondering (28th November 2021), Yoda (28th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #152
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, the problem with the interview is that Gareth Icke, though I don't intend any personal criticism of him or his intentions at all, isn't knowledgeable or experienced enough to be asking good questions.

Dr Cowan's thesis extends way beyond criticism of the vaxx agenda and the unhealthiness of fear of the virus (or, more accurately, of covid).

In his 2020 book The Contagion Myth, he argues that not only do viruses not cause disease, but bacteria don't either.

This generates a huge historical problem. That means he has to explain how come The Black Death (bubonic plague) killed so many millions (and was most definitely contagious), what smallpox really was and how come it spread so easily in communities, how come billions of dollars, rubles or yuan have been spent on bioweapon research (rather a waste of money if the weapons don't and can't exist!), the well-documented history of cholera and tuberculosis (both still a major problem) and also ebola, and on and on and on and on.

And he has to explain how antibiotics work. (And they do.)

Something is contagious. Never mind whether it's a virus, a bacterium, or something else we can't easily see or detect. Something real is causing all this suffering. It's not because people are somehow living 'unhealthy lives', or have malfunctioning bodily systems, and then, magically, identical symptoms manifest all across the world, centuries apart.

So yes, it's 'hot air' as regards his principal big-picture thesis. There's way too much in-your-face evidence to the contrary.

But that's being conflated with legitimate criticism of the vaxx agenda and the fear being spread about covid. These are not all the same issue.

Here are his closing words in the interview:
    You don't wear a mask, and you don't social-distance, and you don't inject yourself with poisons, and all that's easy because if there's no virus, none of these things have any relevance, there's no lab-created virus, there's no engineered virus, there's no 'natural immunity', there's no 'vaccine immunity', there's no pathogenic priming, there's no antibody-dependent enhancement, there's none of that stuff. If there's no virus, you don't have to think about any of that, because it's all make-believe.
    Some of that is true. And some of it isn't.

(Note to self: this particular conversation should really be moved to the Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all thread, and I'll do that a little later once the Tom Cowan conversation here seems to have run its course. )

Thanks Bill, you get exactly what I was trying to say.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Pam (28th November 2021), wondering (28th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

Hey Pam... thanks for the video - I've watched it once but need to go through it again, probably a couple more times because what he's talking about is potentially the complete re-write of illness and disease... and modern medicine - which is no small thing - we just have to work out what makes us sick / unwell... haha .... that's all..

It's gone midnight here in the UK so I'm a bit too tired to say much else now - I just started rambling on about light frequencies and astrology and was going to say about maybe weaponry being able to create swathes of dis-ease with frequency manipulation - but deleted it because I'm losing focus -

Re Gareth Icke... David must be so proud of his son... following in his footsteps but doing his own thing -

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ankle Biter (28th November 2021), Arcturian108 (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), leavesoftrees (28th November 2021), Pam (28th November 2021), wondering (28th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

I would love to jump into their camp, but until various questions are answered reasonably, I continue to sit on the germ vs. terrain theory fence.
    Me too. I did all my course work in science for the MS level of nursing so I am no expert but know enough to read research and I have come to see the flaws in "germ" theory. The idea that the "terrain" of the body is what counts in "disease" is where I stand 100%. I am a proud antivaxxer and now think allopathy beyond accident repair and extreme "rescue" care is actually dangerous.

I wonder what people are spending trillions on in labs to weaponize, if there are no viruses?

I look at telegram a lot and see some people become too militant IMO about terrain versus germ. That is really un-necessary. There are microbes of some sort. People do become ill. Maybe viruses don't exist? I am not sure that is the place to divide. More splitting to diffuse the people so we cannot apply power is only loss to the "human team" IMO.

If we ever have a restoration of reason, we will objectively discover these matters. I pray we live to that day.
    Last edited by Delight; 28th November 2021 at 03:10.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), DaveToo (28th November 2021), DeeMetrios (28th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (28th November 2021), jaybee (28th November 2021), Pam (28th November 2021), TomKat (28th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #155
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Me too. I did all my course work in science for the MS level of nursing so I am no expert but know enough to read research and I have come to see the flaws in "germ" theory. The idea that the "terrain" of the body is what counts in "disease" is where I stand 100%. I am a proud antivaxxer and now think allopathy beyond accident repair and extreme "rescue" care is actually dangerous.

I wonder what people are spending trillions on in labs to weaponize, if there are no viruses?

I look at telegram a lot and see some people become too militant IMO about terrain versus germ. That is really un-necessary. There are microbes of some sort. People do become ill. Maybe viruses don't exist? I am not sure that is the place to divide. More splitting to diffuse the people so we cannot apply power is only loss to the "human team" IMO.

If we ever have a restoration of reason, we will objectively discover these matters. I pray we live to that day.
    For me this is the key question now.

Are they spending all that money playing around in the labs just for fun?

If they actually worked on and continue to work on bio-weapons (they do have the patents)
    then for the weapons to be truly effective in a massive way, they must be transmissible.

What good would it be to have a bio-weapon that needed to be released hundreds/thousands of times
    in cities/towns all around the world in order to make people sick? Think of the planning and manpower just to accomplish that.

It is much more convenient and effective to release an 'agent' that can infect a person who later can infect others with the same 'agent'.

Now this 'agent' could be almost anything really, but it would have to be potentially lethal, biological by necessity and transmissible.
    It wouldn't have to be a 'virus'. It could simply be a 'biological agent'.

I don't know why terrain theorists can't accept this possibility/probability?

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Alecs (28th November 2021), Arcturian108 (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), DeeMetrios (28th November 2021), Delight (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (28th November 2021), jaybee (28th November 2021), Pam (28th November 2021), Reinhard (28th November 2021), TomKat (28th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

I agree with you, whatever we are dealing with strictly from what they call covid and the solution, the injection may not even be in the realm of the general discussion of what makes people in groups get sick, normally. They have been doing something in those labs.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (28th November 2021), jaybee (28th November 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (28th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

This is a big question. They are weaponizing and modifiying something. What if those little lipid packets we call viruses are simply exosomes? They are communication packets. Just like in nature, the way nature communicates with each other, for instance, fungal networks communicating between trees. What if we do have exosomes that's purpose is to be helpful, what if they become modified to be weaponized? What about resonance ? What about creating a toxin that can be dispersed that interfaces with 5G.

Why don't they isolate viruses in the traditional way? Why not using filtration systems then centrifugal weighting technique? Why poison and starve cells to get them to spit out viruses?

There is definitely something going on in those labs. We are in an attempted genocide cycle, but I am questioning the Proof of existences of viruses, not necessarily viruses.

Heck, I learned how to isolate bacteria and identify them in a undergrad. microbiology class ages ago. But we don't use classic isolation and verification for viruses? These little creatures that only appear after you torture and poison a cell as it is dying in a toxic soup?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Hey Pam... thanks for the video - I've watched it once but need to go through it again, probably a couple more times because what he's talking about is potentially the complete re-write of illness and disease... and modern medicine - which is no small thing - we just have to work out what makes us sick / unwell... haha .... that's all..

It's gone midnight here in the UK so I'm a bit too tired to say much else now - I just started rambling on about light frequencies and astrology and was going to say about maybe weaponry being able to create swathes of dis-ease with frequency manipulation - but deleted it because I'm losing focus -

Re Gareth Icke... David must be so proud of his son... following in his footsteps but doing his own thing -
    jaybee, my old buddy. I knew you would give it a whirl. Thanks for looking at it.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), DaveToo (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Harmony (28th November 2021), jaybee (28th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

For me this is the key question now.

Are they spending all that money playing around in the labs just for fun?

If they actually worked on and continue to work on bio-weapons (they do have the patents)
    then for the weapons to be truly effective in a massive way, they must be transmissible.

What good would it be to have a bio-weapon that needed to be released hundreds/thousands of times
    in cities/towns all around the world in order to make people sick? Think of the planning and manpower just to accomplish that.

It is much more convenient and effective to release an 'agent' that can infect a person who later can infect others with the same 'agent'.

Now this 'agent' could be almost anything really, but it would have to be potentially lethal, biological by necessity and transmissible.
    It wouldn't have to be a 'virus'. It could simply be a 'biological agent'.

I don't know why terrain theorists can't accept this possibility/probability?

Here is the definition of virus

Quote Any of various submicroscopic agents that infect living organisms, often causing disease, and that consist of a single or double strand of RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein coat. Unable to replicate without a host cell, viruses are typically not considered living organisms.
    Does that fit into the natural order of the way nature works? I have learned a huge amount about nature on my little farm. In fact, Tom Cowan says no person should be allowed to be a doctor unless they have farmed for a couple years. Nature is the ultimate teacher. Does a nonliving thing without consciousness that can only enter into the right environment by happenstance all of the sudden have the ability to make oodles of itself for no other reason than to be a meaningless blob.?

The biggest mistake I ever made was believing I was subject to the programming.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alecs (28th November 2021), avid (28th November 2021), Bill Ryan (28th November 2021), Brigantia (28th November 2021), DaveToo (28th November 2021), Ewan (28th November 2021), Gwin Ru (28th November 2021), Harmony (28th November 2021), jaybee (28th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

I agree that Covid doesn't exist outside of the lab, and is not in the population. What is called covid is just the flu that I got in January of 2019. Not a nice experience but certainly not deadly for healthy people, although it did seem to want to escalate to pneumonia. The pandemic was created with false reporting and malpractice by hospitals and government, but is just the flu that evolved from idiots taking their annual flu shots.

If you think about it, this is the safest way to have a population-reducing disease: the disease is fictitious but the vaccine is deadly. If they came up with an actual disease, it could easily wipe out the ruling class as well as the plebes. And by allowing alternative information about this "pandemic" get out via Bitchute and other sources, they can, in good conscience, blame the victims who voluntarily took the MRNA jab.
    Last edited by TomKat; 28th November 2021 at 15:23.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

jaybee (28th November 2021), Pam (28th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,563 times in 32,726 posts

This very clear presentation, from Dr Kevin Corbett, may well belong on this thread as well:

https://videopress.com/v/DHQPsy4s

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/D...ms_mp4_dvd.mp4

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (29th November 2021), Ewan (3rd December 2021), Pam (28th November 2021), Yoda (28th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast