+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Burning 5G masts in UK

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Default Burning 5G masts in UK

Ironically, the plandemic is providing an opportunity for people to take down 5G. Cameras do no good when people are wearing masks.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/113201...-theory-masts/

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Akasha (6th April 2020), anandacate (6th April 2020), Arcturian108 (4th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), EFO (7th April 2020), Ioneo (4th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), pyrangello (4th April 2020), Star Tsar (4th April 2020), Tintin (7th April 2020), toppy (4th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,325 times in 930 posts

Default Re: Burning 5G masts in UK

Excellent! It is very noticeable that no mainstream media company has allowed any discussion about the possible connection between 5G and the coronavirus even though in almost every country and region where there is a coronavirus hotspot there is also a heavy concentration of 5G....

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (4th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), EFO (7th April 2020), Tintin (7th April 2020), toppy (4th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,552 times in 32,726 posts

In a recent Infowars broadcast (I think maybe 7-10 days ago), Alex Jones very carefully and emphatically told his listeners several times:
    "DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT shoot at or sabotage any 5G masts. I'd never want anyone to do that."

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Arcturian108 (4th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), EFO (7th April 2020), Kate (6th April 2020), Matthew (4th April 2020), Maunagarjana (5th April 2020), Maybee (4th April 2020), onevoice (4th April 2020), Sophocles (4th April 2020), Star Tsar (4th April 2020), Tintin (7th April 2020), toppy (4th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020), Yoda (4th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

They should take down the masts in Japan and Iran. Oh wait, they don't have any because they don't have 5G yet. And yet, they are being ravaged by Covid-19. Go figure.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Akasha (6th April 2020), anandacate (6th April 2020), AutumnW (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Tintin (7th April 2020), Wind (8th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be interesting to know what are the 5G-capable satellites doing, from their low orbits, in this period. There is already a substantial number of LEO 5G satellites, controlled by very few states. Microwaves can be easily directed everywhere, from such satellites, and who knows exactly where the beams were pointing during the Iran outbreak, for example?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Arcturian108 (8th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), EFO (7th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (1st June 2020), PlasmaVortex (4th June 2023), Tintin (7th April 2020), Victoria (15th May 2020), wegge (5th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

From https://naturalnews.com/2020-04-06-p...ronavirus.html

Some people are burning 5G towers out of concern the electropollution might be worsening the coronavirus outbreak

6 April, 2020

~~~
    Fears about 5G radiation towers inducing or exacerbating the symptoms associated with the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) are driving some people to light the technology on fire in acts of protest.

In Birmingham, England, for instance, a 5G mast that went up in flames the other day was captured on video as it burnt to a crisp. Similar burnings have also occurred in Liverpool, Melling, Merseyside and Aigburth, according to BBC News.

It would seem as though folks are realizing, at least in Great Britain, that 5G is an existential threat to humanity, especially if it’s tied to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). And believe it or not, some evidence does exist to suggest that the millimeter wave radiation emitted from 5G towers actually opens up people’s cells to receive viruses, which would explain why Wuhan, China, which went live with 5G late last year, became the epicenter of the outbreak.

As you’d probably expect, the World Health Organization (WHO) and other governmental authorities are saying this is all bogus, but people like singer and songwriter Keri Hilson believe that it’s all too correlative to simply be a coincidence.

“Petitions, organizations, studies … what we’re going thru is the effects of radiation,” Hilson wrote on her Twitter account. “5G launched in CHINA. Nov 1, 2019. People dropped dead. See attached & go to my IG stories for more. TURN OFF 5G by disabling LTE!!!”

Hilson’s tweets have since been deleted, probably due to Twitter censorship. But you have to admit that the timing of the 5G rollout combined with the sudden spread of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) is at least suggestive of some type of connection between the two.

Meanwhile, The Sun (UK) is saying that people targeting 5G towers for destruction are “idiots,” and that only “conspiracy nuts” believe that 5G has anything to do with the virus. The government of the United Kingdom (UK) has also come out to say that there is “no evidence to suggest that 5G has anything to do with Covid-19.”

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), EFO (7th April 2020), kudzy (7th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), Tintin (7th April 2020), Victoria (15th May 2020), Yoda (7th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

[B]It would seem as though folks are realizing, at least in Great Britain, that 5G is an existential threat to humanity, especially if it’s tied to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). And believe it or not, some evidence does exist to suggest that the millimeter wave radiation emitted from 5G towers actually opens up people’s cells to receive viruses, which would explain why Wuhan, China, which went live with 5G late last year, became the epicenter of the outbreak.[B][/BB]]

… Yes the 5 G caused cellular destabilization allows for viral entrance.

A Prequel to this would be RNA/viral production from inside the cell which, if I am understanding Rudolf Steiner/ Dr Thomas Cuwan correctly is caused by:

The new global increased Electromagnetic radiation levels - Currently created by 5 G - which causes cellular/DNA destabilization leading to a cellular adaption mechanism of detoxification.

The Detoxification process involves the nucleus release and packaging up of RNA sequences into vesicles which are further packaged into Exosomes which are released from the cell.

The Vesicle/Virus/RNA now enters cells of same body, or another's, and replicates for the purpose of removing the increased interstitial (outside the cell) poisonous dross.

Dr. Cuwan interestingly points out that this messenger function of the Packaged RNA/Virus is analogously seen in nature with trees who are being infiltrated by toxic insects. The infiltrated trees chemically warn and prepare the surrounding trees for the invasion.

The Virus assists in removing the dross by the creation of a healing reaction involving the immune system.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 6th April 2020 at 22:58.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    They should take down the masts in Japan and Iran. Oh wait, they don't have any because they don't have 5G yet. And yet, they are being ravaged by Covid-19. Go figure.
    While I agree that no one should be destroying property, I have seen no evidence that Japan and Iran, or any country for that matter, are being ravaged by Covid19 disease. I have heard and seen MSM claims to that effect, but no evidence. The evidence I have seen causes me to lean against the MSM narrative.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (7th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), norman (6th April 2020), PlasmaVortex (4th June 2023)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,638 times in 8,116 posts

I think we have get up to speed quickly now.

I strongly sense the crooks/MSM side of things have switched tack to blowing the lockdown now the whitehat flip operation has passed tipping point.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Luke Holiday (6th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From https://naturalnews.com/2020-04-06-p...ronavirus.html

Some people are burning 5G towers out of concern the electropollution might be worsening the coronavirus outbreak

6 April, 2020

~~~
    Fears about 5G radiation towers inducing or exacerbating the symptoms associated with the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) are driving some people to light the technology on fire in acts of protest.

In Birmingham, England, for instance, a 5G mast that went up in flames the other day was captured on video as it burnt to a crisp. Similar burnings have also occurred in Liverpool, Melling, Merseyside and Aigburth, according to BBC News.

It would seem as though folks are realizing, at least in Great Britain, that 5G is an existential threat to humanity, especially if it’s tied to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). And believe it or not, some evidence does exist to suggest that the millimeter wave radiation emitted from 5G towers actually opens up people’s cells to receive viruses, which would explain why Wuhan, China, which went live with 5G late last year, became the epicenter of the outbreak.

As you’d probably expect, the World Health Organization (WHO) and other governmental authorities are saying this is all bogus, but people like singer and songwriter Keri Hilson believe that it’s all too correlative to simply be a coincidence.

“Petitions, organizations, studies … what we’re going thru is the effects of radiation,” Hilson wrote on her Twitter account. “5G launched in CHINA. Nov 1, 2019. People dropped dead. See attached & go to my IG stories for more. TURN OFF 5G by disabling LTE!!!”

Hilson’s tweets have since been deleted, probably due to Twitter censorship. But you have to admit that the timing of the 5G rollout combined with the sudden spread of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) is at least suggestive of some type of connection between the two.

Meanwhile, The Sun (UK) is saying that people targeting 5G towers for destruction are “idiots,” and that only “conspiracy nuts” believe that 5G has anything to do with the virus. The government of the United Kingdom (UK) has also come out to say that there is “no evidence to suggest that 5G has anything to do with Covid-19.”
    Quote : "It would seem as though folks are realizing, at least in Great Britain, that 5G is an existential threat to humanity"

Ah, on behalf of my fellow Brummies, I would just like to reassure the "rest of the world" that no, no such "existential threat" is consuming the Minds of the residents of the West Midlands, LOL, at least this is, as far as I know based upon all the people I have crossed paths with recently ... including earlier today ... and in case you're interested in what our local news is concerned about here's a complete 28Mb Birmingham Mail Screenshot (Very Large Image 1270 x 24634) of their "front page" as of approximately 11pm UK time (I've highlighted their coverage of it about a third of the way down) but this is their linked article :

Birmingham mast hit by fire after fake Covid-19 claims, was not 5G pole - EE confirms

Quote Birmingham Live can confirm that the 70ft mast on Spring Road, which went up in flames on Thursday night, was only providing coverage up to 4G.
    It seems as if the above quote from Natural News is, I suggest, a clear example of what's known as PROJECTION eh ?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Tintin (7th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    While I agree that no one should be destroying property, I have seen no evidence that Japan and Iran, or any country for that matter, are being ravaged by Covid19 disease. I have heard and seen MSM claims to that effect, but no evidence. The evidence I have seen causes me to lean against the MSM narrative.

Sure, if you just disregard every single media report on the subject. Sure, no evidence. What would convince you?
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Tintin (7th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

From https://infowars.com/youtube-restric...acks-on-towers

YouTube Restricts Content About 5G Dangers After Multiple Attacks On Towers

Google-owned YouTube is banning videos that raise concerns about a possible correlation between 5G and the coronavirus, saying such assertions are “conspiracy theories.”

“Now any content that disputes the existence or transmission of COVID-19, as described by the WHO and local health authorities, is in violation of YouTube policies. This includes conspiracy theories which claim that the symptoms are caused by 5G,” a YouTube spokesperson said in a statement Tuesday.

“We have clear policies that prohibit videos promoting medically unsubstantiated methods to prevent the coronavirus in place of seeking medical treatment, and we quickly remove videos violating these policies when flagged to us.”

“For borderline content that could misinform users in harmful ways, we reduce recommendations. We’ll continue to evaluate the impact of these videos on communities around the world.”

The video platform removed a London Real interview featuring David Icke where he claimed that 5G is part of a larger plot to control humanity, pointing to the instances of Europeans destroying several 5G towers as evidence that many people don’t support the installation of the new technology.

“If 5G continues and reaches where they want to take it, human life as we know it is over…so people have to make a decision.”

As Infowars has been reporting, 5G is a major health concern with or without COVID-19. It’s not to say 5G causes coronavirus, but it could very well exacerbate the symptoms of it, evidenced by several scientific studies suggesting 5G has negative effects on the immune system.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th April 2020), Billy (8th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), kudzy (8th April 2020), Matthew (8th April 2020), Tintin (8th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,638 times in 8,116 posts

There's a Facebook Group my daughter emailed to tell me about, that's organising an anti 5G Easter Uprising.

Now I see, at The Guardian website that WhatsApp has just jumped on top of groups organising anything by tweaking the number of forwardable messages.

WhatsApp to impose new limit on forwarding to fight fake news

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ight-fake-news
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (8th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,905 times in 20,684 posts

⚠️ When mainstream media (April 2020) is forced to report on the "5G Tower Fires" & vandalism ... they are extremely reluctant to use any nuance. After studying 100s of examples worldwide, I see a clear pattern:

• They will never ever use the strongest points what Stop5G activists used last 3 years but deliberately ONLY use the weakest points then exaggerate these weaknesses and calling it "journalism".

No wonder more ad more people are FED UP with the corporate lies & framing!

I read often that they claim to know ("figuring it all out") it is "all" based up on "junk" science & "baseless claims". Notice how they never allow any real representation.

Most of #Stop5G Activists are against any violence but they will never say that either, gee I wonder why.

Study our Fb Group rule ⚠️ 04. tinyurl.com/Stop5G-FbGroupRules2020

Knowing (in their own words) 5G is not an "evolution" but a "revolution" for ALL humans on earth (even from space) but MSM never ever allow any serious open (uncensored) debate about Health Risks dealing with MASS INCREASE of Chronic Erratic Pulsed Smart-meters, WiFi, 4G, Blue-Tooth and soon Total Blanket #5G Microwave Radiation densification & saturation 24/7 CAUSING countless "mystery illnesses".

Why do they FEAR a real debate?

Why desperately controlling the narrative extreme one-sided with no room for transparency & critical questions? ... Why only following the corporate talking points as gospel? ... How much money do they get from advertisers that is related to all new 5G Related Tech, Gadgets & Services? (Follow The Money).

‼️SYSTEMATICALLY IGNORED BY MSM: tinyurl.com/Stop5G-Disclaimer-4-MSM-and-Fb

🌐 related: tinyurl.com/MSM-Bias-Fact-Check-5G & tinyurl.com/MSM-ICNIRP-Deceptive-Content

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    Founder & Senior Admin Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th April 2020 at 13:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (2nd June 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Workers install 5G mast disguised as tree during lockdown

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Luke Holiday (1st June 2020), onawah (2nd June 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd June 2020 at 13:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Luke Holiday (1st June 2020), onawah (2nd June 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    Founder & Senior Admin Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G[/QUOTE

John: I just want to say thank you and encourage you to keep on and keep it coming. I am currenting taking the 5 G - 7 day seminar recommended by Onawah. Once I am thoroughly saturated in 5 G knowledge I will be joining your movement..

Blessing Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 2nd June 2020 at 05:41.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd June 2020), onawah (2nd June 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

‼️ Horrific MSM Hypocrisy ... campaign to FRAME & Demonize all #Stop5G Protesters then censoring/shadow-ban anyone exposing this!

⚠️ Super small percentage of Stop5G Activists have set several (new) Cell Towers on Fire ... Those who did that sees it as self-defense to protect their children against INVOLUNTARY 24/7 radiation exposure! ... Mainstream Media refuses to have an honest & open debate about this 4G & 5G health risks issue!

🤔 Meanwhile the vast majority of Stop5G Activists are against any violence!

🌐 MSM: "5G Conspiracy 'theorists' are extremely dangerous" ... some MSM even claim we are "terrorists" or "approve terrorist acts" ... NO NUANCE! only pushing generalizing statements & misrepresentations ... On top of all of that adding: "C0VID19 = 5G" BS assumption what we all suppose to claim it is the same. (Not!) ... Most claim it has similar symptoms and that it is a way to cover up the 4G-LTE & 5G Health Effects blaming almost all illnesses deaths to C0VID19.

‼️ Anti-Fa burns multiple police cars & buildings, using placed bricks everywhere near local businesses buildings, whipping out the middle-class (dismissed by bias "fact-checkers" sites denying multiple evidence) + mass looting + attacking innocent bystanders,

🌐 MSM: "peaceful protest" ... all of a sudden they can ONLY use "nuance" & being very careful not to upset the rioting mob! ... Mainstream Media WANTS to have a debate about this issue 24/7 as long as it serves their agenda!

Anti-L0ckdown protests & Anti-5G protests not allowed (or heavily restricted) because of the "dangerous deadly virus" affecting the elderly... Couple days later mass BLM protests NO VIRUS issues discussed in MSM!

Study #TimPool videos exposing Mainstream Media.

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    Founder of Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G

+ Reply to Thread