+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Draw your sword, things are about to get real.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Re: Draw your sword, things are about to get real.

Hi Constance... Excellent I'll l post this on the Facebook page.

Great thread.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Anka (6th April 2020), Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Constance (6th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Someone was telling me today, if we are ready to rise to the fight against the evil done, and that he was so tired of talking…
    I embraced him in my thoughts and answered them in my own way, in silence.
    I would have wanted to say, but I understood later that if we are tired, we cannot fight against anything.
    Moreover, history shows us that we often went to battle without really knowing the enemy's resources.
    Of course, because of the talk, we can even get in the situation of being tired, this maybe, means a small weakness registered somewhere at the base of the fear registered elsewhere, normal for such times but not suitable maybe for a fight…
    The difference is maybe when we manage to speak from the depths of the soul, then we will not get tired.
    The state of fear is not natural and therefore it can not last very long, fear also becomes difficult for those who create this criminal control theater, also our power is assured that, however, against any conspiracy, we are all who are more in number and energy and our existence as the human race demonstrates our resistance in the history and in the oceans of time of the entire Universe.

In this situation, can we fight the virus?
    The fastest way to a solution is, I believe, patience and awareness in all the events and information unfolded, not because I can do nothing, but especially because I want to understand the whole picture, having the intuition and the presence of spirit. in case of necessity.
    Of course, lives are still lost, precisely because this and for the respect and importance of the fact that everyone "stays home", we can use this to our advantage wider than we think we can…
    It is all about the ethics of multiple intelligence of the heart and the will, and for a fight, maybe if we know the 12 characteristic elements that underlie the manufacture of a biological weapon (there are whole manuals worldwide) and if we multiply this by chromosomes in their role of at least hereditary information in the individual genetic revolution of each human, and if we have the chemical-defensive scientific means , Yes.
    But I think that in such a fight, maybe we should work with the material belonging to the enemy, but think strategically with our resources and here I refer to our variety as individuals, gathered in the idea of a force of life mechanism in simple categories of resistance of any kind.
    The heart of mankind is now like spring time. In the palm of the spring tears of longing flow on arms full of greenery, clusters of beautiful feelings that color our souls in the colors of hope.
    A long spring of dreams and opinions in which you realize who you are after the thoughts you have, when it is only you.
    From the heart of the flowers from the edge of our soul we can send a bouquet of dreams and hopes to the entire Universe that listens to us.
    The rains of longing hide in the depths of dawn troubling questions: Who are we? We are smiles woven in tears colored by the wind, we are two worlds over which the imprint of time tells us that we must be brave now, shake our wings from which to fall disappointments and tears, to rise in triumph through life love and purpose.

Science cannot be stopped in the good or bad sense, if it is a natural or induced virus, it will be known and found out in the end.

With the complex of factors that generate the critical medical condition in patients, it is not just about comorbidities, the immune status of the individual is much more complex than our genetic endowment itself.
    60 percent counts the kind of life we have and only 40 percent means genetic endowment, hence the strangeness of this atypical pneumonia, a catastrophic aggressive event for the lungs, in cases varied enough to include many questions.
    For crisis situations we must prepare early, any strategic means is well stored. Even energies suitable for "fight".

It bothers me when I hear that there are not enough protective resources such as masks or suits.
    The irony is that we managed to invent everything, to have many things to throw away, only some masks (due to the lack of material and especially because of the criteria imposed on the manufacture) we do not have.
    Our government here, has not been assured in time for crisis situations, now every workshop is trying to produce at low capacity and under the imposed community standards, masks.

Doctors say that there are patients not diseases, there are inexhaustible drug resources but individually for each patient there is a much larger complex of factors.
    Between scientists, doctors and researchers there is a complete diagnosis of the variety of the population and for that reason the importance is really in acts and facts that connect the evolution in the world, some even contribute in the purest sense to the help of humanity,
    Some heroes remain unknown, as they may be, doctors.
    There will always be differences, as the king, for example, is allowed to abdicate but the soldiers do not.
    And doctors are also people with immune systems, so I include in my thoughts those with good soul.
    Moral and intellectual strength is perfect in any fight, humanity must consolidate important milestones in any fight.

On a stake and on such a large fracture in society, the universal solution in times of crisis, comes gradually, as always because of the interests involved and because of the diversity of the world, good and bad at the same time.
    Viruses, epidemiologists, researchers who have prompt answers and good solutions, there are people of laboratory of great importance and confidence with loving hearts, a lot still are researchers interested in the good of the people, infrastructure, structure and specialized personnel that had to be aware long before this virus prove has not yet reached the top, the basic question might be what justifies this war on both sides ?
    We have truly created on this world a catastrophic imbalance. Nature is the landmark of our existence,the legality of the balance in nature is not commented upon, respected, good human nature is not created, exists in us and in our historical course, we will never be able to deny the laws of attraction, love, life, balance, not even or especially the known ones of the Universe.
    I think we may have to learn to integrate the foundations of our spirituality into a new inter and extra unconventional relationship, under the aegis: "The universe heals the star within us and our free spirit heals the Universe"
    We must radiate from another aspect of space and time under a new appearance of our soul.
    We need love in the goals we achieve, relationships in the community with clear perspectives of evolution, we need to open a new space of freedom, wider in our infinite soul, but all in an electrifying reaction of a vision and a particular magnetism, so that we go beyond the conventional native typology with which the enemies have become accustomed
    We need to light the bulb in our new freedom subject which is the current source and we must certify differently this current source every time and here the war of perception in the role of information already implemented, must be on the second plane, a source predictable and surprising at the same time for ourselves but strictly secret for the energies that are not welcome.
    As I write here, the reality on TV is on its own in titles such as "10 babies infected with the virus at birth". Of course it is difficult, but we must all start thinking together, because we still have all the tools at hand.

I think we need to be aware but not tense, we can acknowledge frustration but not in terms of revenge or fear, we can protest in the equivalent of our defense tools, only.

For this I can say that sadness encompasses me at the deep level of love for good and that I regret any life lost for fulfilling a role in a global negative control prospect map.
    We must insist on recognizing emotionally responsible, joy and surprise in the belief that in any good scenario our cooperation that incites a positive enthusiasm, will project the good availability of any good event.
    It is a kind of conscious stubbornness in full usefulness, an extremely gift to work in the right moments, it is the "air transport" of the alternative pleasant shock of loving unconditionally, a unique state that transcends any declaration of war.
    Maybe, the mystery of each emotion in good intentions is completed and recorded surely somewhere.

It is just my way of being today, in congruence with the known events and the general state, but tomorrow I will be constructively different, in the first individual instance for me and then the challenge appears to adapt my individuality to the needs of others and here it intervenes the creative factor for which I recognize that I am only a human being.
    I would like to draw somewhere on the starry sky our independence as human beings, I would like to say that we are safe but much more I want to say that we are free.

However, the spirit of this thread already forms a good trance of opinion in the flow of the good will of evolution, of an entire human race.
    In short, this( exactly in the content of this sentence) is my hope for good, today!

Stay safe.
    And all this to be just human.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), ClearWater (13th April 2020), Constance (6th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Soda (9th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th April 2020), Tyy1907 (6th April 2020), Valerie Villars (7th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

It's possible the important clarifying questions may be:
    1. What is the 'sword', apart from a universally powerful metaphor? (What exactly might it be a metaphor for, in this context?)
    2. What should one best do with it?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (6th April 2020), Axman (7th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Constance (6th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), palehorse (30th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Tyy1907 (6th April 2020), Valerie Villars (7th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020), Yoda (7th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    This, in my opinion, isn't a revolution we can win as "Us against them".. This is something one must battle from within. One person at a time... Make a choice, stick to it, live it..

We don't need any more agencies, groups, religions, cults, departments, organizations, etc.. This is something we all must do alone, with ones self. Show others by example, and spread it that way.. You aren't going to change anyone but yourself, and you can teach by example.. This won't happen overnight..

I do wish everyone well in that journey.. We are in this together..
    Why can't I be so concise and so correct in what I want to say?
    It is something related to my way of expression through feeling in my language...

Yes. That's what I mean, thank you Denise!Thank you!
    And all this to be just human.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Constance (6th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), onawah (6th April 2020), Soda (9th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th April 2020), Valerie Villars (7th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

dddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:37.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020), Kryztian (8th April 2020), palehorse (30th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ggggggggggggggggggggg

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (6th April 2020), Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th April 2020), happyuk (7th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Stephanie (16th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Manjusri, the Buddhist Bodhisattva of Wisdom
    By Barbara O'Brien
    7/13/18

https://www.learnreligions.com/manju...isattva-449980

(Perhaps a good sword to contemplate at this time...)

"In Mahayana Buddhism, Manjusri is the bodhisattva of wisdom and is one of the most important iconic figures in Mahayana art and literature. He represents the wisdom of prajna, which is not confined by knowledge or concepts. Images of Manjusri, as with images of other bodhisattvas, are used for meditation, contemplation, and supplication by Mahayana Buddhists. In Theravada Buddhism, neither Manjusri nor other bodhisattva beings are recognized or represented. ​​Manjusri in Sanskrit means "He Who Is Noble and Gentle." He is often portrayed as a young man holding a sword in his right hand and the Prajna Paramita (Perfection of Wisdom) Sutra in or near his left hand. Sometimes he rides a lion, which highlights his princely and fearless nature. Sometimes, instead of a sword and a sutra, he is pictured with a lotus, a jewel, or a scepter. His youthfulness indicates that wisdom arises from him naturally and effortlessly.​​

The word bodhisattva means "enlightenment being." Very simply, bodhisattvas are enlightened beings who work for the enlightenment of all beings. They vow not to enter Nirvana until all beings achieve enlightenment and can experience Nirvana together. The iconic bodhisattvas of Mahayana art and literature are each associated with a different aspect or activity of enlightenment.

Prajna Paramita: Perfection of Wisdom
    Prajna is most closely associated with the Madhyamika School of Buddhism, which was founded by the Indian sage Nagarjuna (ca. 2nd century CE). Nagarjuna taught that wisdom is the realization of shunyata, or "emptiness."

To explain shunyata, Nagarjuna said that phenomena have no intrinsic existence in themselves. Because all phenomena come into being by means of conditions created by other phenomena, they have no existence of their own and are therefore empty of an independent, permanent self. Thus, he said, there is neither reality nor not-reality; only relativity.

It is important to understand that "emptiness" in Buddhism does not mean nonexistence—a point often misunderstood by Westerners who initially find the principle nihilistic or discouraging. His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama said,

"'Emptiness' means 'empty of intrinsic existence.' It does not mean that nothing exists, but only that things do not possess the intrinsic reality we naively thought they did. So we must ask, in what way do phenomena exist? ... Nagarjuna argues that the existential status of phenomena can only be understood in terms of dependent origination" ( Essence of the Heart Sutra, p. 111).
    Zen teacher Taigen Daniel Leighton said,

"Manjusri is the bodhisattva of wisdom and insight, penetrating into the fundamental emptiness, universal sameness, and true nature of all things. Manjusri, whose name means 'noble, gentle one,' sees into the essence of each phenomenal event. This essential nature is that not a thing has any fixed existence separate in itself, independent from the whole world around it. The work of wisdom is to see through the illusory self-other dichotomy, our imagined estrangement from our world. Studying the self in this light, Manjusri's flashing awareness realizes the deeper, vast quality of self, liberated from all our commonly unquestioned, fabricated characteristics" (Bodhisattva Archetypes, p. 93).

The Vajra Sword of Discriminating Insight
    Manjusri's most dynamic attribute is his sword, the vajra sword of discriminating wisdom or insight. The sword cuts through ignorance and the entanglements of conceptual views. It cuts away ego and self-created obstacles. Sometimes the sword is in flames, which can represent light or transformation. It can cut things in two, but it can also cut into one, by cutting the self/other dualism. It is said the sword can both give and take life.

Judy Lief wrote in "The Sharp Sword of Prajna" (Shambhala Sun, May 2002):

"The sword of prajna has two sharp sides, not just one. It’s a double-bladed sword, sharp on both sides, so when you make a stroke of prajna it cuts two ways. When you cut through deception, you are also cutting through the ego's taking credit for that. You're left nowhere, more or less."
    Origins of Manjusri

Manjusri first appears in Buddhist literature in Mahayana sutras, in particular, the Lotus Sutra, the Flower Ornament Sutra, and the Vimalakirti Sutra as well as the Prajna Paramamita Sutra. (The Prajna Paramitata is actually a large collection of sutras that includes the Heart Sutra and Diamond Sutra) He was popular in India by no later than the 4th century, and by the 5th or 6th century he had become one of the major figures of Mahayana iconography.

Although Manjusri does not appear in the Pali Canon, some scholars associate him with Pancasikha, a heavenly musician who appears in the Digha-nikaya of the Pali Canon.

Manjusri's likeness is often found in Zen meditation halls, and he is an important deity in Tibetan Tantra. Along with wisdom, Manjusri is associated with poetry, oratory, and writing. He is said to have an especially melodious voice."
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Anka (7th April 2020), Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Constance (7th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Stephanie (16th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

gggggggggggggggg

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (7th April 2020), Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th April 2020), justntime2learn (7th April 2020), Kryztian (8th April 2020), kudzy (7th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Matthew (7th April 2020), palehorse (30th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Tyy1907 (7th April 2020), Valerie Villars (7th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

gggggggggggggg
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:39.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), onawah (7th April 2020), palehorse (30th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Valerie Villars (7th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Dear Constance,
    In the spirit of this thread, I will give you my opinion.

How can we create a society I would want to live in...

No money.
    No laws with repercussions, just guidelines.
    Jobs are for survival, and there are many of us, so very little work will be needed to meet this requirement.
    Real research into real areas of interest - always with the least of us in mind.
    No profit incentive, except for perks above the norm.
    All resources evenly distributed.
    Job #1: bring all people up to a certain level of comfort - clean water, healthy food, infrastructure, etc.
    Create facilitators with on-the-scene powers.
    Determine the talents of members of society and facilitate their success - for the good of society.
    Set up a council of elders to run society.
    Create a constitution to edify the rights of members.
    Create an institution to enforce the rights of members.

And at this point I refer you to a thread of mine that outlined such a document:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...19-World-Peace
    Thanks for the link to your excellent thread. I appreciate your efforts. I had a good look at it.

To entertain what you have shared in a practical sense, the kind of action I think we need to see, how exactly do we make this happen?

Do you have an outline for the what, when, how, where, when, who of it all? I am very curious to hear your thoughts.
    If there were a million of me it would already have happened. That suggests that it is not something most want or consider likely. So nothing can be done but reach out to those around me personally to make a small dent. The actual event when this could all transpire is not even in my sights any more. As far as I can see, which admittedly is not very far, there is no hope. It will not happen during my lifetime. So I keep on but without really expecting any significant progress. Of course after 50 years of this I think I can be forgiven for being jaded.

It is up to younger generations now. And since respect for elders is not popular in this society, I can only expect my impact to lessen as the years roll by. Except in my little circle, of course, where my words and my ideas are still heeded.

My little world, although far from ideal, is already a small microcosm of sanity carved out of the chaos of this world. I have done what I came to do and I hold a space for the future, not enough of one but more than the average.

I am forever on guard against injustice and suffering, and help where I can. I will always be ready, although increasingly grudgingly, to give aid and minister when called upon. I have done my part even when I know I will never see the outcome.

Fear of death is an immediate impulse, as any functioning life form attests to, but the price of my life is not limitless. I would give it up for a worthy cause.

I rant and rave at my creator for the travesties visited upon the human race. I have even questioned the existence of a god. But deep down at my core, I know and have never doubted - not really. My foundation is not of this world.

What is required is not a movement, not a groundswell of populism. It is a change of heart, a realization, a dawning of a new paradigm. What is required is knowledge unfettered by vested interests. What is required is a reassessment, a revaluing.

This is a personal journey for each of us. I cannot take that journey for another. Like I said, if there were a million of me it what be a done deal already.

In a world obsessed with objectivity, this is a very difficult path. For it is not objective at all. The journey is completely subjective. You gotta want it for all the right reasons...

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Constance (7th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th April 2020), onawah (7th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (9th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I literally drew mine in 2013. A real sword, albeit a small one. I wanted to share a photo of it, but it's just a photo on my computer and not a url.

I went through hell earning the right to draw it. I'm one with you Constance.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (8th April 2020), Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Constance (7th April 2020), Kryztian (8th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (9th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thank you Constance. Our swords never left our side. We have been involved in up close and personal issues with the face of evil and you know that could be innocuous to many but my husband and I have had a long lifetime of looking at that. We are on your wave.
    Lately I have been seriously looking at the Agenda 21, Agenda 2030 and Agenda 2050 plan of action that is being foisted upon our sovereign selves. It is more horrendous to read the interpretations by others. One woman, who was involved in that policy has left her family and is in hiding because she refused to take part of the genocides. Her video was overall blurry and sketchy in parts so I did not want to post it. But I took a journey in research that is still ongoing and urge others to do so as well into these agenda's. This is the draconian plan to excise our inalienable rights as a human species. The very idea that they use the front language of "sustainable development" would certainly not turn heads but wait, it is their rule of the road, not yours. The plan is being enacted with this recent event. Part of the plan was put into motion with the planned parenthood clinics that aborted fetus's for you know what and you know who. Moving along, the new guidelines of removing ourselves from family, friends, entertainment, jobs, churches, is just one of the phases. In the video it explains that the schematics show 200 levels deep of what they have planned on every phase of life as we know it from finance to education to food to real estate. I gotta say, I shed some tears over this. She has many videos under her name Celeste Solum:
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...=celeste+solum

Too much to write here, or I would fill up pages like you Constance, but all of it is worthy to explore. The Agenda's are very real. 178 Countries signed their lives away at the UN conference in Brazil. Yes I know. The UN is behind it all.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Constance (7th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Patient (9th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Valerie Villars (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ggggggggggggggggg
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:38.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Axman (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Kryztian (8th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Mike (7th April 2020), palehorse (30th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Tyy1907 (9th April 2020), Valerie Villars (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ggggggggggggggg
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:38.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Axman (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Mike (7th April 2020), palehorse (30th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Valerie Villars (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

gggggggggggggggggg

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Axman (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (11th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Mike (7th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Valerie Villars (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ggggggggggggggggggg
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 02:11.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (8th April 2020), Axman (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (7th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Kryztian (9th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Mike (7th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Valerie Villars (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Thanks for this interesting discussion.

What I would like to bring here is my suspision that this is absolutely the most desirable moment. I am pursuing the idea that the matrix has splintered and in the demolishing a great wave of freedom is welling up through the cracks. I feel I have been very blessed in the last few weeks. It has been a psychedelic trip in real time.

My experience is trippy. One of my feelings is being cherished and loved, SO LOVED that my cup runneth over. I have been having energy rushes and a FEELING of being COMPLETELY FILLED> It is just so exceptional. I have been feeling in the company of a friend. But this feeling is just me feeling, then imagining the fantasy friends in my path. If I persist in the assumption that my friends surround me, they MUST and backwards to what is expected. I feel exactly as I would feel when my dear beloved companions surround me. They are real because I feel them here with me. We are all doing wonderful whatever.....

It is so. I am so grateful that my heart is pouring happy tears and bittersweet love floods my chest.

I feel it first then make it real. The feelings cut the cloth of imagination like a sword. Yes, when we draw the sword, things get real. Every day in every way my personal world feels better and better as I CHOOSE to feel. This is such a magical opportunity IMO. I choose MAGIC in its most beautiful expression as higher laws applied.

I loved this video.

Last edited by Delight; 8th April 2020 at 02:49.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Axman (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (8th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Constance (8th April 2020), edina (9th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Mike (9th April 2020), Phoenix1304 (11th April 2020), Satori (9th April 2020), Soda (9th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Valerie Villars (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ggggggggggggggg

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Axman (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (9th April 2020), CKH (9th April 2020), Kryztian (9th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Mike (9th April 2020), Satori (9th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (9th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    None of us are here at this time by mistake. We all have our roles to play.
    I love that statement!

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CKH For This Post:

Anka (9th April 2020), Axman (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (9th April 2020), Constance (9th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), palehorse (30th April 2020), Soda (9th April 2020), Stephanie (16th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings
    Excellent post Constance...well done. I postulate this...

WHAT IF... its a mole hill made to look like a mountain (the patsy to blame), then piggy backed on it... is the stock market (failure yet again) crash, dollar trashed (from over printing) and( hiding it all in a virus!) civil rights tested, " just what will the people accept...yea...verily... do to themselves... because we told them to"... WHAT IF WE'RE BEING PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE ?

Blessings
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Axman (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (9th April 2020), Constance (9th April 2020), Hym (9th April 2020), Kryztian (10th April 2020), Mark (22nd March 2021), Stephanie (16th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast