1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: David Icke on 5G and Covid-19

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    #Stop5G vs 5G Tyranny Insight ⚠️

What if AFTER we all are getting used (conditioned) to the idea that military will also do (unconstitutional) "police work" for "the greater good" and using NEW #5G Tech like "Non-Lethal" Crowd Control weapons. Would that be "impossible" or predictable? Study this: tinyurl.com/5Gcrowdcontrol

When Unjust NWO (WHO) "Global Governance" (Medical) Tyranny becomes obvious to all ... they make sure that 5G is installed everywhere as soon as possible including from space! ... Study: tinyurl.com/WHO-5G-EMFs-CoverUp

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳

WTF? That makes zero sense based on what the WHO told everyone already - that by the time you show symptoms, you've already been shedding the virus for many days ... If this virus is as contagious as they keep telling us ... wouldn't a family member have already spread it to their spouse or kids? I mean, just based on what they told us previously?

Removing those people then puts new and other people at risk - and where do they put them?

Does that guy think we're all stupid or something or is he counting on the fact that fear will render inert, most people's ability to think critically?

It literally makes zero ****ing sense.

This sounds like a plan to keep the virus spreading, not a plan to contain it.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Delight (7th April 2020), East Sun (8th April 2020), greybeard (7th April 2020), Joe (7th April 2020), Le Chat (7th April 2020), Patient (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Did David talk again about the white hats taking out the pedo's? Because as much as I pray for that, it would seem way too monumental a task. It would be like surgically cutting out an large meningioma that twists and curls around so many vital areas. The perversity of it has gone for centuries, how could we know how far back entrenched in bloodlines? I know he is adamant about receiving info via the "alliance" but we know that is spurious. Thoughts?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Luke Holiday (8th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yep, that's step n+1 of plan and there are many more to come...

The first step was to sell the idea of a contagious virus and that there is an urgent need to isolate people to avoid mass contamination, and the cattle swallowed the whole enchiladas. If there was a real and contagious virus, half the population would show some kind of symptoms by now which is absolutely not the case.
    This announcement that they will break the family apart by taking away any member that shows any symptoms is a step forward. This is how they will destroy people's spirit. If 3 people live under the same roof, they feel strong and energized; with 2 people under the same roof, there is less energy around, the mental is weaker, if one feels depressed the other is affected. A single person in an apartment is completely defenseless at the total mercy of the dictators.

There will be people dropping, yep; not because of the virus - this virus thing is a blatant hoax (it beats me how people can be so smart to still keep clinging to this myth today).
    I'll tell you how they can make people drop like flies. Our food supply is loaded with nano particles, the air we have been breathing for decades is loaded of nano particles from chemtrails, nano particles are everywhere around us. Why do you think that have been bathing us in nano? Where do you think these particles are now? In our body self assembling and the body can't expel them; our body has become an EMF receptor, a mini emf tower. Give them a couple of months to finish installing 5G towers. Once 5G is turned on, then you'll see people dropping. The impact will depend on the frequency level. If they want to wipe out 10% of the population, they turn it to a certain level. To kill 20% turn it up a notch higher, and so on. Of course the first to go are those who have accumulated a high level of nanos. Didn't they hint there might be another wave in the near future???
    And the brilliant minds will still be blaming Mr Corona, and the organizers will be laughing their head off at how easy it was to screw the cattle.

I was with a friend of mine yesterday who read on his cell phone (don't have one myself) that a tiger named Nadia in a zoo (i forgot where) caught the virus and is now in quarantine!!!
    I suggested to post a comment back as joke, that's because the tiger was not wearing a mask and didn't practice social distancing.
    A minute later I got the chill... it is a clear sign they are going to announce soon that pets now can get infected and owners should start isolating their pets.
    Pretty convinced that the cattle will swallow this non sense with a smile and will bow and kneel. Have you ever seen HIV, SARS, Ebola or any virus jump from pets to humans or vice versa? Not me.
    Another step forward!
    Last edited by Tomkoyote; 7th April 2020 at 20:52.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

greybeard (7th April 2020), Joe (7th April 2020), Le Chat (8th April 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020), Rosco1 (8th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,755 times in 20,829 posts

Exclamation Re: David Icke on 5G and Covid-19

WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE TRUTH - WE ARE THE NEW YOUTUBE - JOIN THE RESISTANCE, JOIN LONDON REAL👊👊👊
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

David Trd1 (8th April 2020), East Sun (8th April 2020), Eligos (7th April 2020), gord (8th April 2020), Joe (7th April 2020), Le Chat (8th April 2020), Patient (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    #Stop5G vs 5G Tyranny Insight ⚠️

What if AFTER we all are getting used (conditioned) to the idea that military will also do (unconstitutional) "police work" for "the greater good" and using NEW #5G Tech like "Non-Lethal" Crowd Control weapons. Would that be "impossible" or predictable? Study this: tinyurl.com/5Gcrowdcontrol

When Unjust NWO (WHO) "Global Governance" (Medical) Tyranny becomes obvious to all ... they make sure that 5G is installed everywhere as soon as possible including from space! ... Study: tinyurl.com/WHO-5G-EMFs-CoverUp

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳

WTF? That makes zero sense based on what the WHO told everyone already - that by the time you show symptoms, you've already been shedding the virus for many days ... If this virus is as contagious as they keep telling us ... wouldn't a family member have already spread it to their spouse or kids? I mean, just based on what they told us previously?

Removing those people then puts new and other people at risk - and where do they put them?

Does that guy think we're all stupid or something or is he counting on the fact that fear will render inert, most people's ability to think critically?

It literally makes zero ****ing sense.

This sounds like a plan to keep the virus spreading, not a plan to contain it.
    Lol, you answered your own questions. 🙂

David has stated that they have moved from concealing the agenda to selling it. That’s where we are at, and it is a very strange space to be in for those who have been watching this unfold. Surreal actually.

And yes, most people are paralyzed with fear, and not thinking critically. Around me it’s about 98-99% paralysis. As this drags on, there will be a gradual awakening - in my estimation not enough. The next generation will pick up the pieces and carry on, if they can get past the mass trauma. The trauma from the great depression lasted the entire lifetime of my grandparents, and was passed on to my parents. For example my grandmother never threw out anything - she saved plastic bags, plastic and glass jars from the grocery store, stocked up on sale items at the grocery, ate apple cores, ate gristle off the bones. She passed away in her 80’s, but still scrounged around till her last days (I’m remembering fondly actually, god bless her).

My mother was a generation removed, but still carries the trauma (I’m still rebelling from that, by doing largely the opposite of how she lived - buying crap cheap food on sale for ex. - I only eat organic whole foods, farm raised).

Strap yourselves in. If you haven’t prepared spiritually, emotionally, physically -start now - there’s still plenty of time - but this is a completely new phase, it starts now, get ready. As David mentioned 2030 is kind of the key date that’s being pushed for total implementation. If the resistance has not coalesced by then - then it will be too late. But for now, we’ve got another decade. Start now.

As far as thinking critically, that is largely gone. Removed from the educational curriculum ( we skipped from grammar to rhetoric) logic has not been taught in schools for at least 50 years - systematically removed. My daughter was homeschooled, and got a nice dose of philosophy and logic, but we’re a couple generations away at least from repairing the damage that’s been done. I actually had to learn it in adulthood to help her figure out the curriculum needed. That’s just my sober assessment of what I’ve seen so far.
    Haha! You are preaching to the choir, for sure; my questions where rhetorical

And yes I agree with all that you wrote. I'm in fact, extremely happy and impressed whenever I meet people that have critical thinking skills, a dying breed it would seem ...

The problem is how to resist. They want us to fight so they can make examples of us, and take us out - fighting always is a battle they will win - because they will make the battle between the indoctrinated and those not. They won't actually fight.

What we need to do is quietly reject their new technologies, and learn to be locally self sufficient. They are only in power because they control global economies. If we all focus entirely on building local economies and being self sufficient, learning to trust our whispering inner guidance, and stop consuming the crap they feed us that gives them more power.

If we do this and stop fighting, others will eventually see us thriving, and people who initially aren't on board, will say "I want to be like that" and that is how people will change. Its a tricky position and I don't think many people actually know what to do that will actually be effective. Being an example is a good start.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Joe (7th April 2020), Le Chat (8th April 2020), Luke Holiday (7th April 2020), Metaphor (7th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Dont want to go off track but "they" are talking about a second wave of the virus.
    To the best of my knowledge you dont get second waves of a virus --it comes it goes.
    The worrying thing -- is the additional hospital space with accompanying mortuaries.
    Anyway --where are they going to get staff for these facilities --the past Government starved the NHS of resources to train Nurses-- there is a shortage of everything.
    Thanks to David Icke and those who saved the video.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Adi (8th April 2020), David Trd1 (8th April 2020), DeDukshyn (7th April 2020), Le Chat (8th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

It seems David Icke may not have been the target...

Coronavirus: YouTube tightens rules after David Icke 5G interview

YouTube has banned all conspiracy theory videos falsely linking coronavirus symptoms to 5G networks.

The Google-owned service will now delete videos violating the policy. It had previously limited itself to reducing the frequency it recommended them in its Up Next section.

The move follows a live-streamed interview with conspiracy theorist David Icke on Monday, in which he had linked the technology to the pandemic.

YouTube said the video would be wiped.

During the interview, Mr Icke falsely claimed there "is a link between 5G and this health crisis".

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52198946

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Alecs (8th April 2020), Le Chat (8th April 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

david icke what a brave soul, this man came here to do his task and he is doing it like a champ i take my hat off and maybe in future days there will be more humans like him living on the surface of the planet.

my personal belive is there will be a split in the human race, the virus will be one of many lies and finaly they will convince the "fear"humans to leave the surface of the planet and move "underground" all for safety reasons ofcourse.

this "fear"society will turn into a technocratic hive minded deep state, where free thinking is feared as much as the surface of the planet.

on the suface of the planet will be a human society that resisted the fear and turned towards love and truth - much of the technology was lost because of natural disasters a new start and you can be a part of it

chose your path as long as u still can

*just day dreaming *
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Adi (8th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,571 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    To the best of my knowledge you dont get second waves of a virus --it comes it goes.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (8th April 2020), Dorjezigzag (7th April 2020), Gracy (7th April 2020), greybeard (8th April 2020), kudzy (8th April 2020), Rosco1 (9th April 2020), sunwings (8th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020), Watching from Cyprus (18th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dont want to go off track but "they" are talking about a second wave of the virus.
    The worrying thing -- is the additional hospital space with accompanying mortuaries.
    Anyway --where are they going to get staff for these facilities --the past Government starved the NHS of resources to train Nurses-- there is a shortage of everything.
    Chris
    Yes ... if it really can be caught again within weeks (as we have heard), that means there is something unusual about this virus - that your body cannot create a proper immunity to it; if we are to believe this.

If this virus is somehow "immune" to the antibodies that the body produces to fight it off, then why are people recovering? If they are "immune" to our antibodies, then why are they working on a vaccine? Wouldn't it be useless (considering a vaccine is used to promote the bodies production of specific anti-bodies)?

Perhaps there is more than one out there right now - and maybe that's why the disparity in symptoms and why you can "re-catch" it within weeks?

If a "second wave" was a slightly different virus, perhaps a more deadly one, or one with different characteristics, I would think that people might be fooled into just believing this was a 2nd "wave" was the exact same virus and so maybe not trying to "re-conclude" the initial findings ... a dangerous and scary thought. It would make a good plan, from the perspective of whosever plan this might be.

Also interesting to your second part there Chris, I watch this video this guy made that was showing official mainstream news reports about how NYC hospitals are in a "warzone" battling extreme outbreak of CV, they showed footage of them converting schools into mortuaries and temp ICU units, etc. The hospitals were overwhelmed, everyone is scrambling, "warzone" kept being repeated over and over etc. This was the news report.

Then he went down to one of the hospitals mentioned in the news report, and the parking lot was mostly empty ... no sign of any real activity. He went to the entrance, there was one security guard there.

"Is it a warzone in there? The hospital is overwhelmed, right?"
    "mmm ... I don't know, its just normal" replied the guard.
    "But you have thousands of CV patients in there don't you?"
    "Maybe, I don't actually know of any" said the guard. "If you need to go in I have to test you for CV first."

Etc. They went around to a couple hospitals - it was the same everywhere. Definitely not a "warzone" (how insulting to native Iraqis and Syrians)

The video looks to be now pulled and has been removed from my watch history ... interesting in itself. I'm not saying CV is a hoax, I'm noting that the media is lying about some things to try to maximize the fear in the masses. That is apparent - especially when you see the same footage being used that showed how bad hospitals in Italy were, then the same footage used again to show how bad it is in the US . I now doubt the footage was actually even a real hospital to begin with.

Off topic, but interesting points for consideration.

They are starting to catch themselves in their own lies it would seem, or at best, they don't know ****, and are making stuff up as they go ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 7th April 2020 at 22:55.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

East Sun (8th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Just a thought... IF 5g has a connection to the current outbreak, the increased implementation of 5g scheduled for autumn 2020 could be accompanied by "the" advertised 2nd wave of virus. Just a thought. Still on the fence regarding 5gconnection.
    David Icke doesnt have to be right about everything, this could be a fallacy in his concluded hypothesis. Anyway his speech made my heart beat twice as fast. It was like wardrums.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Le Chat (8th April 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    Just a thought... IF 5g has a connection to the current outbreak, the increased implementation of 5g scheduled for autumn 2020 could be accompanied by "the" advertised 2nd wave of virus. Just a thought. Still on the fence regarding 5gconnection.
    David Icke doesnt have to be right about everything, this could be a fallacy in his concluded hypothesis. Anyway his speech made my heart beat twice as fast. It was like wardrums.
    I think 5G is needed for the military more than it is needed to give you the ability to load youtube videos 1 second faster. I think the connection might be in the timing.

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by roguemoon (here)
    well i walked away from this interview feeling stunned, utterly brilliant and i had to pause it at various points to follow up the info, all of it true. well done mr icke!
    I concur! The only time I felt as energised, indignant, empowered and enlivened after such information/energy was when I read my first icke Book, it blew me away. Tales from the time loop I believe it was way back just after the Iraq invasion. 2004 ...the energy he communicates with is like “slapping people in the face with a wet fish shouting wake up wake up for the love of god wake up!!”

Wether you agree with what’s laid out here, the first hour in particular he threads things together and provides answers/working theories and logical suppositions for what he is communicating.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Adi (8th April 2020), East Sun (8th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Chris

… agreed and if their is in fact a second wave, wouldn't this be more evidence for 5 G as a primary causative factor … Ie more towers/satelites coming on line and turning up the G....

27. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

…. Here is London Real explaining why Mr. Icke's video was permanently banned from You tube:

Brian Rose states the reason is " David Icke denied the existance of Covid 19"???? which he does not !!!!!

Brian adroitly points out that Mr. Icke merely articulated the inherent invalidity (bullXXXXness) of the testing, mildness of the sx's, low lethality, 5 G tie in, etc....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5rvQZgPphw

Mr Rose was so incensed by You Tubes official ban and therefore denial of Freedom of speech, that he has started his own video platform and will no longer be using You Tube to promote his London Real Videos

Oh and he stated that DI video was the second highest live stream in you tube history and is over 1,000,000 views in less then 24 hours ……

….And it was the truth that set us free …

Be well

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 8th April 2020 at 03:50.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

norman (8th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,114 times in 8,176 posts

The Take Back Your Power website has the links for the April 6th Icke interview

https://www.takebackyourpower.net/da...al-6april2020/

I'd expect them, kinda, to be a good place to keep up with the alternatives as streams get blocked, too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,262 times in 1,414 posts

By the way, medical scientists claim to have isolated covid-19, which puts a major hole in DI's theory:

https://sunnybrook.ca/research/media...ed-2020&i=2069

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

anandacate (10th April 2020), silvanelf (10th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Question Re: David Icke on 5G and Covid-19

Hello Mods: Please feel free to move this post to a more appropriate thread - if deemed worthy

Today Jon Rappoport reported on his NOMOREFAKENEWS blog;

by Jon Rappoport
    April 7, 2020
    (To join our email list, click here.)
    —No blanket assertions here. No claims that 5G technology “activates the virus.” No across-the-board answers. Instead, several key questions, and a few possible clues.

I have to set the context. As I’ve been emphasizing, what is being called COVID-19 is not one disease with one cause. It’s not one thing.

Instead, people with VARIOUS traditional diseases are being corralled, clustered, and counted by public health officials under ONE fake umbrella term, “COVID-19.”

I’ve also emphasized that in these fake-cluster situations, some people may be suffering from new conditions. For example, the effects of a vaccination campaign—which, by the way, was apparently carried out in a region of northern Italy prior to “the emergence of COVID.”

In this article, I have comments on 5G wireless technology—not as an all-inclusive explanation for “COVID”—but as a possible explanation for what several doctors are observing in some patients in New York and Italy.

What are they observing? Extreme shortness of breath, life threatening, but without the usual indicators of respiratory failure or failure of the lungs to operate. The lungs can operate. The patients are apparently suffering from straight oxygen deprivation. Lack of oxygen
    . As if they were suddenly thrust into high altitude.

Several doctors are saying these patients must be given oxygen through breathing ventilators—but not at high pressure, because that could damage the lungs and even cause death. Instead, the increase in oxygen must be gently accomplished.
    For example, an ER doctor in Brooklyn has made a video in which he describes what he calls a new dire situation. His name is Cameron Kyle-Sidell. Watch the video and listen to what he says. He warns that incorrect use of breathing ventilators could be harming and killing patients.

https://www.youtube[dot]com/watch?v=1EWQPgF6-UQ
    https://www.youtube[dot]com/watch?v=QWaq8HoEROU

In Italy, several doctors are asserting a very similar, or identical, situation: “Covid-19 Does Not Lead to a ‘Typical’ Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome,” by Luciano Gattinoni1, Silvia Coppola, Massimo Cressoni3, Mattia Busana, Davide Chiumello:
    “However, the patients with Covid-19 pneumonia…present an atypical form of the syndrome.

Indeed, the primary characteristics we are observing (confirmed by colleagues in other hospitals), is the dissociation between their relatively well preserved lung mechanics and the severity of hypoxemia [abnormally low level of oxygen]…intubation [with breathing ventilators] should be prioritized to avoid excessive intrathoracic negative pressures and self-inflicted lung injury. After considering that, all we can do ventilating these patients is ‘buying time’ with minimum additional damage: the lowest possible PEEP [a method of ventilation in which airway pressure is maintained above atmospheric pressure] and gentle ventilation. We need to be patient.”
    https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/pdf/....202003-0817LE
    —Patients who aren’t suffering from respiratory failure, whose lungs are functioning, who are experiencing straight oxygen deprivation. What could explain that?
    '
    Here, from a 2001 rfglobalnet.com article, we may have a clue: “At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy [from 5G waves] absorbed by atmospheric oxygen. While oxygen absorption at 60GHz severely limits range, it also eliminates interference between same frequency terminals.”
    '
    https://www.rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixe...hz-unique-0001

In other words, a) 60GHz is a very good frequency band for 5G transmissions, and b) nearly all of the 5G energy is absorbed by oxygen. Suppose that is also true for oxygen in the human body?

When you hit oxygen molecules with 60 GHz millimeter wave emissions it affects the orbital properties of the electrons of the oxygen molecules. The 60 GHz range is known as the Oxygen Absorption Band. At 60GHz, 98% of electromagnetic energy is absorbed by O2. When 5G reaches the frequency band of 60 GHz, the ability for a person’s blood hemoglobin to bind with oxygen is hindered and this might explain, in part, why people in Wuhan just fall down dead in the streets, which is not a normal thing we see with viral infections.
    ( source Dr Sircus.com and many other articles on 5 G...)

What would be the effects of 5G transmissions on the body? Could these waves distort oxygen and/or its uptake by hemoglobin[which carries this vital element to cells of the body?

Could the impairment create a straight oxygen deprivation in the body—without structurally affecting the lungs themselves—creating the new condition described by the doctors I’ve cited above?

—Add to all this—the fact that 60GHz is an unlicensed frequency band, which means that telecomm companies can use it without paying very large fees they would pay for licensed bands.

Is 5G at 60GHz being deployed in New York, Italy, and Wuhan?

I should also add: these doctors ought to consider the use of hyperbaric oxygen chambers for their patients. The technicians, MDs, and researchers involved would need to be experts, and from what I’ve seen, not many are. Slap-dash formulaic use of hyperbaric oxygen won’t do. Harm could result. The apparatus itself is, of course, non-invasive.

doctors could consult with Dr. Paul Harch at hbot.com.

Another epic Blog from Mr. Rappoport!! I would like to add the following ideas:

1. We know that heavy metals in the body have the following effects on Hemoglobin and oxygen: Heavy metals bind to oxygen and hemoglobin in blood, lowering blood and tissue oxygen, causing lack of energy. The structure of hemoglobin is easily compromised by heavy metals

2. It has been firmly established that Chemtrails (and who knows what toxic soup of chemicals are in the Wuhan/Italian air) are made up of the heavy metals, Aluminum, Barium and strontium. Therefore, if 5 G destabilizes the cell into a detox reaction - this would push Heavy metals into the blood, further hindering hemogloban's ability to bind oxygen - leading to hypoxia (Lack of useable O2 in the body).

3. Suppose you combine the 60 Hz bandwidth effect on Hemoglobin/O2 with increased blood levels of Heavy Metals - now you have a very delicious recipe for hypoxia.

3. President Trump proposed using the drug : Hydroxychloroquine AKA PLAQUENIL to tx Covid 19. Plaquenil is pften used to tx malaria and it's proposed mechanism of action is:

The most accepted model is based on hydrochloroquinine and involves the inhibition of hemozoin biocrystallization, which facilitates the aggregation of cytotoxic heme (source Wikipedia)

In other words: Plaquenal would allow the body to get rid of damaged heme more quickly - thus preventing non oxygen binding Hemoglobin from being produced. Layman's terms: The drug would aid a patient who is suffering from hypoxia caused by damaged Hemoglobin.

4. Based on this Dot Connecting: Is POTUS providing a hint as to the cause/ treatement of Covid 19?

Blessing Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 9th April 2020 at 22:16.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (8th April 2020), greybeard (8th April 2020), Hym (8th April 2020), Joe (8th April 2020), Marsha Piper (9th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (8th April 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th April 2020), sllim11 (8th April 2020), Violet3 (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    … could it be the same reason they are predicting the second wave of COVID 19 - A massive increase in the electromagnetic blanket of the earth...

1918 brought the introduction of radio waves to humanity. (Rsteiner, Dr Cowan).

Blessings Luke

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), greybeard (8th April 2020), Hym (8th April 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th April 2020), Soda (11th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    By the way, medical scientists claim to have isolated covid-19, which puts a major hole in DI's theory:

https://sunnybrook.ca/research/media...ed-2020&i=2069
    …. Now the next step would be to prove that the isolated virus is in fact causing the symptom complex known as Covid 19 … this has not been done … and this is the problem...
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 8th April 2020 at 04:58.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), Hym (8th April 2020), Joe (8th April 2020), Philippe (9th April 2020), Violet3 (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast