Thread: David Icke on 5G and Covid-19

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Default Re: David Icke on 5G and Covid-19

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Very interesting video regarding the difference between non lockdown vs Lockdown countries.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/56...inite-lockdown

1. Non lockdown countries have significantly less reported deaths, and open economies
    A two country focus group:
    Quite similar nordic countries, Sweden 10 million people, Finland with 5.5 million.

Sweden, non-lockdown 887 dead
    Finland, lockdown 48 dead

It really isn't the case that you state here. Sweden, a non-lockdown country having 10x more deaths, taking into consideration the difference in population sizes.

UT
    Hello BR and UT,

So I did some fact checking, the graph used in the video shows 7 countries in lockdown and 7 countries not in lockdown using CDC statistics to highlight deaths per million people in each country.

I have done the math using todays CDC statistics and the statement is definitely validated by the numbers using a 14 country sample.

I was also stunned by how low numbers actually are in those non-locked down countries. I am hoping someone can find out the 5 G status in the countries not on lock down used in this study -they are:

Sweden
    Iceland
    Mexico
    Belarus
    Japan
    South Korea
    Taiwan

Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing those statistics laid out in a chart format with actual numbers visable. I am also planning to match those numbers up against the most recent 5 G rollout status

Conclusion: Of the 14 country sample: 7 locked down and 7 not locked down: there are significantly less deaths in the 7 non locked down countries.

Blessings Luke
    5g is not on yet in Sweden. It has been partially tested at a small area in Stockholm. Thats the official version anyway.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Luke Holiday (11th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)

5g is not on yet in Sweden. It has been partially tested at a small area in Stockholm. Thats the official version anyway.
    One can check operational 5G coverage (and 4G, and 3G) in any region or city of the world, using this site: http://nperf.com.

(Or, simply search with this term: [site:nperf.com stockholm] — etc)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hym (15th April 2020), kudzy (12th April 2020), Luke Holiday (11th April 2020), Michi (12th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th April 2020), Yoda (12th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Ok, I hope this will add some clarity.

Attatched is the table with all of numbers in a clean format

Personally, I found it very clear from these statistics, in this 14 country sample size:

1. Being in lockdown has no statistical significance on the number of deaths and it does not lower the death rate. In fact, in this study, those in lockdown had an overall remarkably higher death rates and numbers.

The number of deaths per million really makes the case very clear for the non statistician.

2. There is a correlation between the concentration of 5G and the number of deaths.

3. Obviously more testing needs to be done to firmly establish causation, looking at all countries to form definitive conclusions

Please share this with others so that they can make educated conclusions.

Please add to this work so that we can compile a worldwide list

Be well

Luke
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 12th April 2020 at 15:23.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), Hym (15th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Ok, I hope this will add some clarity.

Attatched is the table with all of numbers in a clean format

The number of deaths per million really makes the case very clear for the non statistician.

Personally, I found it very clear from these statistics, that in this 14 country sample size:

1. Being in lockdown has no statistical significance on the number of deaths and it does not lower the death rate. In fact, in this study, those in lockdown had an overall remarkably higher death rates and numbers.

2. There is a correlation between the concentration of 5G and the number of deaths.

3. Obviously more testing needs to be done to firmly establish causation.

The last attatchment is the one with all of the data, I am not sure how remove the first two

Be well

Luke

The point I would argue is to NOT to make it very clear for the non statistician with a limited hand picked sample. Countries should be sampled altogether and take into consideration the timelines of the lockdown, the demographics etc.
    You include Japan in non-lockdown list – which to my understanding it is not. There has been a strict quarantines, travel bans and closings of schools, a very logical containment of the disease.

If you take a look at the timeline of Italy lockdown, you will notice that the lockdown is in reaction to an exponential rise in covid cases. Not the other way around.

Should you incorporate into your statistics lockdown-countries like Finland, Australia and China, you will notice that the general logic that you are suggesting breaks down completely.
    You make a claim that 5G has a strong correlation with deaths. Checking the data from a 5G map (https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map) one can take notice that Lombardia region in Italy has 3 5G networks available, two of which in Milan. In Finland our most locked-down area alone, we have 10. No correlation there to speak of.
    Switzerland on the other hand has deployed 801 5G networks. It has a population of 8,5 million, with about 1000 deaths, having a death percentage of 0,01%. They, after having gone to lockdown mid-march, should by your logic be in a desperate place by now. This is however not the case.

South Korea (which you have included in your stats) has deployed 174 5G networks, is not in lockdown and has been able to plateau their new covid cases – with extensive testing and quarantining of tens of thousands of people who have been exposed to confirmed cases. They have in fact created a highly efficient targeted lockdown -system.
    My point being:

I suggest the matter is very far from simple and should not be presented as such with cherry picked data. We should definitely not be suggesting causation where even the correlations between lockdown, non-lockdown, timelines of the lockdowns and the relationship of 5G have not been established at all.

My best guess is that in this discussion we most probably are not addressing at all the complexity of covid and the statistical factors in fine enough resolution that have to do with it.

I suggest that we should not be looking out for easy solutions to ease our feelings of uncertainty regarding the situation and even less present them as close-and-shut -cases.

I further suggest that WYSIATI-heuristic by Daniel Kahnemann is a fine tool to take a look at this: wysiati (as many of you probably know) stands for what you see is all there is -fallacy.

This wysiati-fallacy, combined with the need to reduce uncertainty, is a tempting way to end up making overconfident claims with very limited data, not really knowing the unknowns one has.

Top that off with sunk cost fallacy - investing a great deal of effort and perhaps published opinions, and we a have a great soup stirring up. At other times this would result in a which hunt, lynching or warfare, at this point it seems to be heading to the direction of burning up 5G masts at a stake.

On the other hand the lockdown has granted people a rare opportunity (in some countries/surroundings) to experience life at lower velocity and compare the way this feels to the way the usual work life feels like. This is something that we globally can now experience with possibly the "safest" method of delivery – pandemic instead of some cataclysmic event. This is societally very interesting and may have some repercussions to make the world a more sane place.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 12th April 2020 at 05:47.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

AutumnW (15th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), Delight (14th April 2020), Luke Holiday (12th April 2020), Philippe (14th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Brian Rose from London Real has been deleted from LinkedIn presumably for David Icke - no explanation given

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), Franny (14th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Just watched this Icke interview again and I have to say it hit me harder this time. What he has to say here is persuasive to say the least and like a good movie, you pick up more--and make more connections for yourself and in your own mind--with a second view and listen.

If you're short on time watch the last 40 or so minutes. It's like a refreshing dive into cold water. Very uplifting. After all this time researching the ugliest parts of humanity (and maybe non-humanity) he still retains not only hope but expectation of a brilliant outcome. Puts a smile on your face.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8e28ed1f333e003a33793b

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

ClearWater (13th April 2020), Constance (13th April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), Franny (14th April 2020), Hym (15th April 2020), norman (14th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,744 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Re: David Icke on 5G and Covid-19

Freedom Of Speech & The Spider - David Icke Talks To Was Ist Das Podcast
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (14th April 2020), Hym (15th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020), Soda (14th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

For the research UT gives this site : (https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map)

And Bill Ryan gave : "One can check operational 5G coverage (and 4G, and 3G) in any region or city of the world, using this site: http://nperf.com."

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    You make a claim that 5G has a strong correlation with deaths. Checking the data from a 5G map (https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map) one can take notice that Lombardia region in Italy has 3 5G networks available, two of which in Milan. In Finland our most locked-down area alone, we have 10. No correlation there to speak of.
    UT
    Indeed these are counter indications to establish a correlation. Although Helsinki seems to have only 3 5G stations with limited antennas along Mannerheimintie street. That against 2 large networks in Milan . On the contrary disaster area Bergamo is not showing 5G.

Notice that these proposed sites for checking 5G in real time are incomplete or not up to date.

www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map gives no data for France while 5G is in Paris.

And the site: http://nperf.com. shows no 5G in Wuhan what is certainly untrue. I have also not established what 4G* in comparison to 4G stands for . Maybe this is the 4G LE.

I suspect these sites are from persons from the same 5G industries and also used as publicity. Therefore to be studied with caution !
    Last edited by Philippe; 14th April 2020 at 06:31.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

ClearWater (14th April 2020), Hym (15th April 2020), norman (14th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    Thanks

Up Yours Vimeo - Ickonic's Back - Free Trial For Everyone - David Icke:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (15th April 2020), Le Chat (15th April 2020), norman (14th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #130
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Rappoport is playing on your suspicions of mainstream media, pharmeceutical industry, government, etc...We have every right to be suspicious. The problem is he is trying to clear the slate and insert his own alternate reality....and that is exactly what it is. This is a money making venture for him. Please try not to be jerked around by shysters.

I can tell you from personal experience that I ignore 5g whenever I see anything about it now and that is because the information about it has been tarnished by association.

If there is a 'master plan' might it be to inject questionable information (along with valid info) into the alt right community and have them run with it, exaggerate it, and then extrude the whole mess through their imaginations, while calling it solid logic? What does this accomplish? It turns people OFF. It doesn't wake them up AT ALL.
    If you are talking about the academic material you may have a point ( I wouldn't know, I hardly ever read it ), but if you're talking about the people watching kinda common sense, you are missing the board, never mind the bulls eye.

Try who's doing what, instead of who's saying what, just for a day or two. You might find it cerebrally liberating in a successful enough way to never want to go back to the old stuff again.

The luxury of ignoring 5G won't last much longer by the way. You better be right.

My non academic brain does struggle with pairing mm waves with parts of the body that are at least a thousand times smaller than that, but when I hear someone mention a so called scientific paper that explains how mm waves can stop the absorption of oxygen, that sure gets my attention. If that could be true, I'm completely on board with an absolute all out war against 5G.

if you're talking about the people watching kinda common sense, you are missing the board, never mind the bulls eye
    --Norman

I am actually very worried about the technocracy and 5G. I stay away from discussions about it because they segue into complete nonsense. Do certain individuals have a lot to gain from it? Yes. Are they evil monsters engaged in an intentional plan to subvert humanity? Not likely. They are more likely products of tech themselves and enthralled by it. Their intentions may be positive, but the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Here is my hypothesis, just in case you think I am not weird enough for this forum. And it is just a very loose theory I pulled out of my ass. I wonder if at the top of all this, including the pandemic, there is some silicon based alien intelligence that is waiting for us to build out the infrastructure so they can more easily finesse something like a parasitic control of the planet. They want to reduce the population and the virus may be part of that.

Not saying, I believe it. It's just a thought I entertain. Maybe, maybe, maybe.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

greybeard (15th April 2020), Luke Holiday (15th April 2020), norman (15th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Rappoport is playing on your suspicions of mainstream media, pharmeceutical industry, government, etc...We have every right to be suspicious. The problem is he is trying to clear the slate and insert his own alternate reality....and that is exactly what it is. This is a money making venture for him. Please try not to be jerked around by shysters.

I can tell you from personal experience that I ignore 5g whenever I see anything about it now and that is because the information about it has been tarnished by association.

If there is a 'master plan' might it be to inject questionable information (along with valid info) into the alt right community and have them run with it, exaggerate it, and then extrude the whole mess through their imaginations, while calling it solid logic? What does this accomplish? It turns people OFF. It doesn't wake them up AT ALL.
    If you are talking about the academic material you may have a point ( I wouldn't know, I hardly ever read it ), but if you're talking about the people watching kinda common sense, you are missing the board, never mind the bulls eye.

Try who's doing what, instead of who's saying what, just for a day or two. You might find it cerebrally liberating in a successful enough way to never want to go back to the old stuff again.

The luxury of ignoring 5G won't last much longer by the way. You better be right.

My non academic brain does struggle with pairing mm waves with parts of the body that are at least a thousand times smaller than that, but when I hear someone mention a so called scientific paper that explains how mm waves can stop the absorption of oxygen, that sure gets my attention. If that could be true, I'm completely on board with an absolute all out war against 5G.

if you're talking about the people watching kinda common sense, you are missing the board, never mind the bulls eye
    --Norman

I am actually very worried about the technocracy and 5G. I stay away from discussions about it because they segue into complete nonsense. Do certain individuals have a lot to gain from it? Yes. Are they evil monsters engaged in an intentional plan to subvert humanity? Not likely. They are more likely products of tech themselves and enthralled by it. Their intentions may be positive, but the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Here is my hypothesis, just in case you think I am not weird enough for this forum. And it is just a very loose theory I pulled out of my ass. I wonder if at the top of all this, including the pandemic, there is some silicon based alien intelligence that is waiting for us to build out the infrastructure so they can more easily finesse something like a parasitic control of the planet. They want to reduce the population and the virus may be part of that.

Not saying, I believe it. It's just a thought I entertain. Maybe, maybe, maybe.
    … Whomever, whatever is ultimately behind it - is not human....at least not by my definition of what constitutes a human being
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 16th April 2020 at 02:00.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Hym (16th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    Thanks

David Icke - Conspiracy Theorist or Journalist?

[pseudo skeptic quote]: John you are a "Conspiracy Nut" [unquote]
    ~my response:
    Yeah it “must” be total nuts that we have laws to put people in prison (jail) for conspiring … totally nuts is that … what were they thinking? … When two or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is totally “science fiction” … the lawmakers must also be “conspiracy nuts” then.
    Conspiracy Researchers studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have “Theories” about KNOWN liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc. … To label some one “Conspiracy Theorists” is to FALSELY ASSUME that some one ‘only’ cooks up “theories”. This need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing down of a nation!Look up the word “Conspiracy” in any (LAW) Dictionary … then ask yourself is that “science fiction”? … When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is that so “far fetched” … what MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researchers or being an honest conspiracy analyst. The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgemental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!
    Ask any police officer if they are allowed to have a theory when they investigating a possible crime … just ask them please … Than you will realize HOW STUPID the framing is.
    TV Series like: “Inspector Columbo” (Peter Falk) would be pretty BORING if he was not allowed to have several theories when he is investigating a possible crime(s) and/or criminal suspect(s). You see they DEMONIZE any critical thinking exposing Government Puppet Politicians, Corrupted Mainstream Media, Hijacked “Protecting Agencies”, Big Pharma Mafia, Banksters with their Giant Fiat Money Pyramid Ponzi Scheme etc.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    Founder Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th April 2020 at 16:15.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (22nd April 2020), mountain_jim (22nd April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7