1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation David Icke on 5G and Covid-19

I’m Worried About David Icke Today...

The Coronavirus Conspiracy: How COVID-19 Will Seize Your Rights & Destroy Our Economy

Video deleted from YouTube and now also Vimeo! View the Bitchute version:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th April 2020 at 14:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Adi (6th April 2020), anandacate (6th April 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (6th April 2020), angelfire (7th April 2020), Art (8th April 2020), Asyloth (6th April 2020), Baby Steps (6th April 2020), Ben (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th April 2020), cursichella1 (7th April 2020), David Trd1 (7th April 2020), dawnawakeningfreespirit (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), East Sun (9th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (6th April 2020), greybeard (6th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), Ioneo (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Kryztian (7th April 2020), Le Chat (6th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), Mark (6th April 2020), Marsha Piper (9th April 2020), Mypos (6th April 2020), O Donna (6th April 2020), Philippe (6th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (9th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Rawhide68 (6th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020), Richard S. (7th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), Savannah (6th April 2020), seko (14th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2020), Tintin (10th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020), wondering (6th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 910 posts

Default Re: David Icke on 5G and Covid-19

I can't let this one go, without noting the tremendous difference between the presenter's site and Project Avalon's independent and non-monetized site. Click Bait Bull****. Bill can always use any donation he can get, and many of us have contributed here, but the purity of his intent and the tremendous efforts it has taken with the hard working volunteers who keep it afloat is a distinct and glorious difference from the site I note above. (All I could share was my best ancient computer a while back, but every little effort counts, especially here on Avalon.)

We have always worried about David Icke's safety as we have concerns about all who present a counter narrative to the deeply ingrained lies from all institutions of control that claim to serve humanity and do nothing of the sort. One of the first interviewees on Project Camelot was likely murdered for sharing his experiences and that loss was felt deeply by Bill and Kerry. However, using this common concern as clickbait is below the ethics of anyone who is honest. The demand of that site to collect data tells a lot about the site's real guiding purpose.

Either way, if David is taken out none of us would be surprised. That of course would make all of his talks and his books much more popular, which is quite the deep concern of those who oppose the truth.

When we access a site and it demands to have access to all of our data by removing our ability to block all of the data gathering, thru 'cookies', I call bull****.

If You Believe In Cookies from the Cloud....

Remember to listen to the words that liars and controllers, not servants, not those of pure intent, use to get you to give up your consciousness and your innate right to freedom. The same asshats who told you that the "cloud" was collecting all of your communications, ( knowing full well that the "cloud" was nothing at all like a cloud, quite fully the opposite, but a massive, Stasi-cloned, data collecting series of buildings in Utah and elsewhere) are the same evil f**ks that sell you "cookies" that collect your data and make whatever you share, whatever you dig deep to understand, whatever you expose of your humanity just another tool to abuse you, to extract a monetized sum from you. That same device is nowhere near being sweet and tasty like a cookie.

On the deepest and most meaningful, real world levels the word whores of commerce and control are amongst the worst humans ever. They gloat on using their creativity for evil intent with their bosses and fellow workers, but their souls are amongst the darkest and their deeds the most despicable control mechanisms that are used as weapons against your humanity.

The site that the presenter makes his "living" off of is much more than a news and information site. Monetizing a site to the degree that it demands to have access to your data is just another excuse to serve the corporate beast, the information agencies and all of the scammers who profit from the theft of your information. I call Big Time B.S.!

Ickes Site Past......

I even had the same discussion with David some years back when I found myself at all of the clickbait sites that we had to go to when copying the information that the small paragraphs he copied onto his site alluded to. At that time I left even reading his site, content enough to read his books, as he never corrected that clickbait referral interference we all found when collecting the sometimes relative information referred to from his site. For all of the insightful and informative collection of data David shares/shared, it is counter-intuitive to claim independent thought, be a supporter of the freedom of speech and be bound to the dictates of the data state of the corporate world.

The Importance of Openness.....

The following side note of mine is only a bit off topic, but it shows a perspective of how we all need more than a little degree of openness no matter how insightful we, to ourselves, seem to be....

On one level, I was not surprised when I met David in 2011 and he almost immediately had a problem with me wearing a turban and being a sikh. I had grown accustomed in SoCal and elsewhere to the profound ignorance and the fearful prejudice over the decades, but seeing it from David was yet another lesson. At the moment it took me by surprise, but I felt compelled, respecting his works, to tell him that I didn't belong to the american sikh community I knew with all of it's corruption and was not bound by any dictates of religion.

It is antithetical to be a sikh, or a human for that matter and claim any path of spirituality, and think you're better than anyone, irrespective of the fact that the initial history of that path fought and died for the rights of others, others who in turn even died for their right to exist. My choices were and are spiritual. He obviously didn't have the time to listen.

I don't know his experience with sikhs in England but he apparently, thru his "studies", determined it unlikely for anyone to be free enough to see all truths and wear a turban at the same time. He certainly has never experienced a synchronicitous reading, a Hookum Naam, with the written source because he would be open if he had. Not my problem, nor obviously not David's. For someone willing to take ayahuasca and to never have independently, personally taken a Hukam tells a lot about his own cultural upbringing and the limitations of his studies. My son and I were living in our own truths, actually wearing our head coverings way, way beyond any identity the outside world dictates. In my case I often forgot I was wearing one.

It got to be so tiring to have to tell people the difference between one religion and the other and the fact that I didn't practice the fake yoga of a corrupt sikh "leader" and his blind acolytes. It was good for me and my son both to be exposed to David's bias, to get a real perspective of the limits of his sharing, enjoy all of the great insights he has and would share, and come up with our own service for and with humanity, which is what we have always done. His truths are not negated by his own ignorance, which is the often the case for all of us. However, if we ever meet again he will listen. I'll even challenge him to simply feel what it is like to wear a real turban, not a mop or a diaper or a rag, by offering to put one on him the way us sikhs do daily. Super comfortable and energizing, focusing.

Back To Topic.

This video is another clickbait monetizer, capitalizing on David's shared insights from his last visit to the guy's site. As the presenter claims, likely so, that the interview with David got millions of views my look at this short warning about David's safety is an instinctual habit of the presenter to monetize his next interview with Dave and in my opinion not any real concern for Dave's safety.

London Real, that's the name? Really? It's a clue, like all of the u.s.media outlets that advertise themselves as "trustworthy" meaning that they weren't beforehand. When you have to declare yourself as real or trustworthy and you are a public media outfit you tell us that you come from a habitually dishonest business atmosphere and remain ignorant to the fact that we see that as a sign of dishonesty, but only because it is. I'm not surprised MF'ers! They all want to get us hooked on media steroids and the quick hit, but so many of us are far beyond the drip.

It's not fresh air. It's London. It, at once, is a big city with activity and vibrance, with life, and then it is still a human city with its attendant inhumanities and clusterf##k of mental entrainments, carried by each individual. Too many words and when the words aren't there the mental caves resonate with them, few of them being loving, liberating and empowering words.

Just think of how powerful those minds are giving positive and encouraging, challenging thoughts. It's a physical virus but not as much as it is a spiritual, core held viral belief manifest in lack of action, in the acceptance of fear, a state of not being open to reviewing our own beliefs.

These protests in writing, important as the physicians, scientists and researchers present to us is about the lies hidden in plain sight for many years, are the gatherings of love demanding we go beyond acceptance of control mechanisms and demanding we find our strengths to cure the very deepest of illnesses.

It's in the air, that disease of darkness, often cured with very simple thoughts and simple deeds. We now see these lost signs of encouragement found with people sharing their love with others, even with all of the corniest and lamest ones coming from celebrities.

It's media that's not in the medium, the middle of anything but the soulless and thick darkness of deceit. It's their job, but don't be kind. They know exactly what they're doing. They work for it. They, on a deeper level in attempts of each society to awaken, need the fights. I don't.
    Last edited by Hym; 10th April 2020 at 20:00.

4. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), angelfire (7th April 2020), Antagenet (7th April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), cascadian (7th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (8th April 2020), Creedence (7th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), earthdreamer (8th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (6th April 2020), Franny (6th April 2020), haroldsails (7th April 2020), Ioneo (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Mark (6th April 2020), Matthew (6th April 2020), Mercedes (7th April 2020), Mypos (6th April 2020), Peter UK (6th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (9th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), seko (14th April 2020), Soda (7th April 2020), SR19 (6th April 2020), Tintin (6th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020), Valerie Villars (7th April 2020), Wansen (6th April 2020), wondering (6th April 2020), ZenBaller (6th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Me too, I am worried about David Icke.
    If anything happens to him or to the Internet or many other things, the first species to be directly responsible is what I have always called the non thinking stupid cattle that make up more that 90% of humans race on this planet. Things are changing by the day (I can see it day after day) great thanks to all the mask-wearing, socia-distance paranoid dumbos out there.

We are living in a smart world
    -smart phones
    -smart cities
    -smart sex
    -smart food
    -smart distancing
    -smart thinking
    -smart summer
    -smart fall
    -smart Christmas
    -smart anything
    -smart everything
    -Smart life

for stupid cattle.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), aoibhghaire (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), cascadian (7th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), Franny (6th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (9th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), SR19 (6th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020), Valerie Villars (7th April 2020), wondering (6th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

David Icke has stated quite explicitly and confidently that he can't be taken out, if that was possible it would have likely happened before now.

8. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Adi (6th April 2020), Alan (6th April 2020), anandacate (6th April 2020), angelfire (7th April 2020), Art (8th April 2020), Ben (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th April 2020), cursichella1 (7th April 2020), David Trd1 (7th April 2020), dawnawakeningfreespirit (13th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), enigma3 (7th April 2020), greybeard (6th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), Mari (6th April 2020), Mark (6th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (9th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), seko (14th April 2020), Tintin (6th April 2020), toppy (6th April 2020), wondering (6th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 910 posts

Not worried about David at all. He isn't worried either. He has seen the changes as we all have. It is just the pace of change we all pay attention to, constantly listening, looking for the proofs of awakening. Listening deeply within...Soonee-eh Deep...

He accepted the limitations of exposure as a mental journey much more than a physical threat a long, long time ago. He has been free to go for a while now. That is why he continues.

Connecting the dots, coalescing the thoughts, removing the spots before our eyes and seeing thru the lies. Even if you have to follow the blood stains left by the beast, don't worry about it. You can handle it.

It is not your shadow, the boogie monster you've accepted from your youth, but your unresolved guilt training that makes you susceptibile to the self doubt that leaves you open to manipulation.

10. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Adi (6th April 2020), anandacate (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), daveywales (6th April 2020), David Trd1 (7th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), earthdreamer (8th April 2020), Elainie (6th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), greybeard (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), Mypos (6th April 2020), Peter UK (6th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (9th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), seko (14th April 2020), Soda (7th April 2020), Tintin (6th April 2020), toppy (6th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Im watching this live just now.
    Missed the first part.
    David Icke is an enigma.
    He is now talking about deep spiritual truth.
    That is -- one awareness -- only consciousness, we are points of focus of the one consciousness.

He is talking of uniqueness -- and that is true in this illusion of separation but ultimately part of Maya.
    He is saying, discover your own depth as in spirituality. Enlightenment, although he has not specifically said that word.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Ben (7th April 2020), bettye198 (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), East Sun (9th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (6th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Peter UK (6th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (9th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), sllim11 (6th April 2020), Tintin (6th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020), wondering (6th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Reminding self.
    David Icke in the famous Wogan interview many years ago said more orless that he was God as in Self realization
    In India they call it God realization.
    So after the change-- they have been know to say "I am the totality all of it" no one in India would bat an eye, in the UK many eyes were raised along the lines of "David Icke has lost it"

The shock of enlightenment can lead to outspoken statements which are true for the enlightened but not understandable for the rest of us, so we can ridicule the statements and the person.
    Thats what happened to David Icke. I have a problem with some of his statements regarding shape shifting and some "entities" but thats my problem.

Also normally the enlightened dont concern themselves with the story -- Maya -- their focus is getting us out of the illusion of separation into the "state" called enlightenment.

I will download interview and catch up with all that he said -- interesting no doubt.

Chris

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), aoibhghaire (6th April 2020), Ben (7th April 2020), bettye198 (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th April 2020), cascadian (7th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (8th April 2020), daveywales (6th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), earthdreamer (8th April 2020), enigma3 (7th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Kate (7th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (9th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), T Smith (7th April 2020), Tintin (6th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

the newest complete interview with DI on London Real a few days ago is at this time no longer available on YouTube-

Larry

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), aoibhghaire (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

David Icke Just Left The Building & This is What He Taught Me

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (6th April 2020), Ben (7th April 2020), bettye198 (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (8th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th April 2020), Jackson (7th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Le Chat (6th April 2020), liderr (6th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (9th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), seko (14th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    David Icke has stated quite explicitly and confidently that he can't be taken out, if that was possible it would have likely happened before now.
    I really really hope you are right. If they can take out JFK, ML King, and others, they can hit anybody... I hope not. If there is someone who can hit the masses on their head and wake them up, it's DI.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), aoibhghaire (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th April 2020), DaveToo (6th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), East Sun (9th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th April 2020), greybeard (6th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Mari (6th April 2020), Peter UK (6th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (9th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    the newest complete interview with DI on London Real a few days ago is at this time no longer available on YouTube
    That's true... it's gone.

If anyone has it downloaded, please send it to bill@projectavalon.net by http://WeTransfer.com and I'll upload it to the Avalon Library.

22. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Ben (7th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th April 2020), Cardillac (6th April 2020), cuitlahuac (7th April 2020), cursichella1 (7th April 2020), David Trd1 (7th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (6th April 2020), greybeard (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Kryztian (7th April 2020), kudzy (7th April 2020), Mypos (6th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), Soda (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th April 2020), Watching from Cyprus (6th April 2020), Yoda (7th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

There is a message from Brian Rose 20 min ago that they are working on uploading it again.

I just read in the comments its on David Ickes Facebook page. Maybe somebody can get it from there.

Edit I just looked and its not there. Lets wait on the new one who gets uploaded from London Real.
    Last edited by Mypos; 6th April 2020 at 19:15.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), David Trd1 (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Kryztian (7th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Go to www.londonreal.tv to watch
    Thats message but I could not subscribe
    Maybe some one else will have better luck.
    Chris

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), David Trd1 (7th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), quiltinggrandma (9th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Chris
    ….same here -unable to subscribe

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Chris
    ….same here -unable to subscribe
    Found it. If you go to London Real Facebook its still there.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), Soda (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This may be helpful
    Chris

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Le Chat (6th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

i tried to go to london real, i'm already subscribed, and i got following message...

Error 1020 Ray ID: 57fe0dc7a8dfe79c • 2020-04-06 19:53:14 UTC
    Access denied
    What happened?
    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 57fe0dc7a8dfe79c
    Your IP: 2606:6000:6306:9c00:8d4:5699:cfa7:1f6b
    Performance & security by Cloudflare

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), greybeard (6th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Here's today's interview (6 April). My thanks to Mypos, who sent it in.

http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...April_2020.mp4

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th April 2020 at 23:11.

36. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), aoibhghaire (6th April 2020), Art (8th April 2020), Baby Steps (7th April 2020), Ben (7th April 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th April 2020), Cardillac (7th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2021), graciousb (7th April 2020), greybeard (6th April 2020), happyuk (6th April 2020), Heart-2-Heart (12th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), I should cocoa (8th April 2020), Ioneo (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Justplain (7th April 2020), Kryztian (7th April 2020), Lasuh (7th April 2020), leavesoftrees (7th April 2020), magicmanx (10th April 2020), Mark (6th April 2020), Metaphor (6th April 2020), Mypos (6th April 2020), norman (6th April 2020), Olaf (7th April 2020), OmeyocaN777 (6th April 2020), OopsWrongPlanet? (7th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Rawhide68 (6th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), scotslad (6th April 2020), sllim11 (6th April 2020), Sophocles (7th April 2020), sunwings (6th April 2020), T Smith (7th April 2020), The Lawnman (11th April 2020), Tintin (10th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020), Violet3 (8th April 2020), Yoda (7th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Again if you want to see the vid go to Facebook London Real. Its there. You can watch it.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), aoibhghaire (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), greybeard (6th April 2020), happyuk (6th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), jjjones (6th April 2020), Luke Holiday (6th April 2020), raregem (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), Sophocles (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    I watched the live stream. I’ve listened and read a lot of David Icke; but that was the most on-point, hard hitting, drawing the line in the sand, righteous anger I have maybe heard from anyone, ever. If that broadcast makes it mainstream, good luck to the ptb to keep this lockdown going much longer.
    ….. Agreed! It was truly an opus worthy performance - culminating a life long dedication to articulating the truth of who runs the world, how they run the world and what we can do to overcome!

No one deserves this platform, at this time, more the Mr. Icke!!!!
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 6th April 2020 at 21:05.

40. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (6th April 2020), Ben (7th April 2020), Bill Ryan (6th April 2020), DeeMetrios (7th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), greybeard (6th April 2020), Hym (6th April 2020), Joe (7th April 2020), Kryztian (8th April 2020), Le Chat (6th April 2020), Metaphor (6th April 2020), Mypos (6th April 2020), OmeyocaN777 (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (7th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020), Watching from Cyprus (7th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast