1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: David Icke on 5G and Covid-19

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    It seems David Icke may not have been the target...

Coronavirus: YouTube tightens rules after David Icke 5G interview

YouTube has banned all conspiracy theory videos falsely linking coronavirus symptoms to 5G networks.

The Google-owned service will now delete videos violating the policy. It had previously limited itself to reducing the frequency it recommended them in its Up Next section.

The move follows a live-streamed interview with conspiracy theorist David Icke on Monday, in which he had linked the technology to the pandemic.

YouTube said the video would be wiped.

During the interview, Mr Icke falsely claimed there "is a link between 5G and this health crisis".

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52198946

… Looks like that is where the deep state draws the line on free speech …. Then that is where the truth must begin!

Be well

Luke

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (8th April 2020), greybeard (8th April 2020), Hym (8th April 2020), Joe (8th April 2020), norman (8th April 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th April 2020), Violet3 (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Conspiracy theorists are seldom believed as they are full throttle, over the top, drama.
    David Icke would have been even more believable if he had left 5G as a separate issue.
    Give people what they can readily accept first i.e. that this virus is serious but no more deadly than the seasonal flu, which kills many. 5G a serious threat and should be stopped. That lockdown is excessive.
    Just a question of selling the full truth to the general public bit by bit---Give them what they can digest first.
    Dont give too much, dont give them what they are not ready to hear yet.
    Its a question of educating -- tip toeing quickly towards the whole truth.
    Just my thoughts.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Le Chat (8th April 2020), sllim11 (8th April 2020), Violet3 (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,551 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    By the way, medical scientists claim to have isolated covid-19, which puts a major hole in DI's theory:

https://sunnybrook.ca/research/media...ed-2020&i=2069
    Well, different strains of the virus have been sequenced, which was first done by the Chinese themselves. There are many medical papers on this, easily found.

David and Jon Rappoport are both stating that the disease (Covid-19) is really just a conveniently and loosely named collection of symptoms. But that's simply not the case.

If that was the case, it wouldn't be infectious in the way it clearly is: consider how it spreads from country to country, including to countries where there's no 5G. And the growth wouldn't be following an exponential curve, which all viral infections follow if their R0 is greater than 1.

And of course, viruses are infectious: look up the history of smallpox. (And the history of viruses that have been weaponized.)

There's plenty that's fishy about the entire scenario (including a lot of media hype, the Chinese numbers, and all the Cui Bono? questions) — but the reality of the virus isn't.

The problem here is that so many different issues are getting scrambled up together. That's not helpful.

Conflating the very real Cui Bono? questions with claims about 5G and that the virus "isn't real" is dangerous and confusing, because that simply makes the really important and justified questions seem ludicrous.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th April 2020 at 08:39.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (10th April 2020), AutumnW (8th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), Delight (9th April 2020), greybeard (8th April 2020), Iancorgi (8th April 2020), kudzy (8th April 2020), Le Chat (8th April 2020), leavesoftrees (8th April 2020), loungelizard (11th April 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020), Marsha Piper (9th April 2020), Maunagarjana (8th April 2020), sllim11 (8th April 2020), Violet3 (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

This thread (and David's latest presentation) is largely about 5G, so I'm moving it to that section. I think that's where it might best belong.

It's also about the New World Order (of course), and his latest 6 April London Real interview could also be posted there.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th April 2020 at 10:29.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th April 2020), kudzy (8th April 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020), Soda (11th April 2020), Tintin (8th April 2020), Violet3 (8th April 2020), wondering (8th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    By the way, medical scientists claim to have isolated covid-19, which puts a major hole in DI's theory:

Well, different strains of the virus have been sequenced, which was first done by the Chinese themselves. There are many medical papers on this, easily found.

David and Jon Rappoport are both stating that the disease (Covid-19) is really just a conveniently and loosely named collection of symptoms. But that's simply not the case.

If that was the case, it wouldn't be infectious in the way it clearly is: consider how it spreads from country to country, including to countries where there's no 5G. And the growth wouldn't be following an exponential curve, which all viral infections follow if their R0 is greater than 1.

And of course, viruses are infectious: look up the history of smallpox. (And the history of viruses that have been weaponized.)

There's plenty that's fishy about the entire scenario (including a lot of media hype, the Chinese numbers, and all the Cui Bono? questions) — but the reality of the virus isn't.

The problem here is that so many different issues are getting scrambled up together. That's not helpful.

Conflating the very real Cui Bono? questions with claims about 5G and that the virus "isn't real" is dangerous and confusing, because that simply makes the really important and justified questions seem ludicrous.
    Hello Bill,

I just couldn’t sleep and thought I would engage in a friendly and very respectful debate regarding the following post. I do so in the hope of expanding my knowledge on the subjects, gaining greater clarity and adding something to the discussion.

[B]1,Well, different strains of the virus have been sequenced, which was first done by the Chinese themselves. There are many medical papers on this, easily found.

Agreed, but the problem is: The causation of the symptom complex has not been proven because the proper testing has not been done (or cannot be found)

2. David and Jon Rappoport are both stating that the disease (Covid-19) is really just a conveniently and loosely named collection of symptoms. But that's simply not the case.

I think both Mr. Icke and Mr. Rappoport are using a moniker of symptom complex because the testing methods for Covid 19 have not proven to be reliable or valid (several sources).

Also, the vast majority of those being labeled as dying from Covid 19 had multiple co-morbities which, more than likely, had a greater significance in causing the death.

Interestingly, the media has been consistently reporting someone of interest dying from the “pandemic” by using the misleading term “…Died after testing positive for Covid 19 virus - not that they died from the Covid 19 Virus.

3. If that was the case, it wouldn't be infectious in the way it clearly is: consider how it spreads from country to country, including to countries where there's no 5G. And the growth wouldn't be following an exponential curve, which all viral infections follow if their R0 is greater than 1.

[I]After looking at the stats from Wikipedia for April deaths from CV 19 one can see a direct correlation with 5 G in terms of the countries with least 5 G influence having the least number of deaths and the largest having the larger number of deaths.

Also, it should be noted that 5G is blanketing the planet with satellite influence: hence the low number of 5G mast tower countries are still getting exposed to a watered down version of the radiation.

I]
    The expontential bell curve can be explained by the 5G theory as the population’s bodies adjusting to the 5 G bandwidth. Just as they did with prior major changes to the Earth’s electricmagnetic frequency.

[I]I also believe virus can be infectious and would welcome a source on weaponized viruses as I am unfamiliar with this subject.

I agree that there is a virus – but the question remains – Is this specific strain of corona virus causing the symptom complex being seen in medical facilities. More importantly are those patients that have been reported as dying from this virus - actually dying from this virus.

The only way this question can be answered is by performing the proper tests done in the proper manner – this is not being done, therefore the CDC CV 19 death statistics are at best: not to be trusted and more likely to be meaningless.

Personally Bill, I am not reading that people believe there isn’t a real virus (albeit not real in the way you are convinced that it is) rather, I am reading that they believe that 5G is likely a primary factor in what is causing the symptom complex of far less then 1% of the global population in terms of cases and deaths. (and that is using tests that are not reliable or valid.)

Well that’s it – time to try and sleep – I hope when I wake up from this nightmare will be over. 😊

Blessings

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 8th April 2020 at 17:52.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), greybeard (8th April 2020), Reinhard (8th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,905 times in 20,684 posts

Not So Trusted Voices #PlanDemic
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), Deux Corbeaux (8th April 2020), East Sun (9th April 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020), norman (8th April 2020), Reinhard (8th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 235 posts

Agree with you Luke, very well said.
    I thought David's presentation was extremely lucid (as well as deeply felt) and carefully argued rather than dangerous. I tend to now think that there is probably a 5G connection, and I have also been following Jon Rappaport whose questions about this seemed very pertinent given the reported effect of 5G on oxygen in the human body.
    The fact that DI is now being censored suggests to me also that he is getting too close to the facts.
    He also at the end concurs with what Catherine Fitts and others state, that this is an escalated spiritual battle we are facing as a species, and not just a material one e.g. over a virus or whatever may be threatening our health. It seems a lot more people are at least listening thanks to people like David.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), East Sun (9th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,509 times in 181 posts

I'm quoting your post in hopes of getting clarification on a few points, from anyone willing to assist that may have more clarity on this than I do.

Is that what they're claiming? Or are they claiming that those with the purported symptoms of Covid-19 are being said to have Covid-19 without any accurate way of testing and verifying it is actually the cause of the symptoms? This is a genuine question, as I've not been following Jon at all, and haven't heard David say this.

Without a trustworthy test for Covid-19, how can any of the numbers related to it be reliably cited? There may very well be an exponential curve, but I don't feel I can trust any of the numbers being shared so far. How am I supposed to get past this hurdle?

I feel like I'm being asked to create a budget without any idea of how much money I have to work with. There's clearly money available, but I'm getting conflicting reports about how it's being counted, and therefore I don't trust any of the numbers provided to me. I essentially need to make a (somewhat educated) guess, and act based upon that. But regardless of how I end up allocating my resources, I will have very little confidence that my budget aligns with reality.
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), Hym (8th April 2020), Luke Holiday (8th April 2020), Reinhard (8th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)

Hello Bill,

I just couldn’t sleep and thought I would engage in a friendly and very respectful debate regarding the following post. I do so in the hope of expanding my knowledge on the subjects, gaining greater clarity and adding something to the discussion.

[B]1,Well, different strains of the virus have been sequenced, which was first done by the Chinese themselves. There are many medical papers on this, easily found.

Agreed, but the problem is: The causation of the symptom complex has not been proven because the proper testing has not been done (or cannot be found)

2. David and Jon Rappoport are both stating that the disease (Covid-19) is really just a conveniently and loosely named collection of symptoms. But that's simply not the case.

I think both Mr. Icke and Mr. Rappoport are using a moniker of symptom complex because the testing methods for Covid 19 have not proven to be reliable or valid (several sources).

Also, the vast majority of those being labeled as dying from Covid 19 had multiple co-morbities which, more than likely, had a greater significance in causing the death.

Interestingly, the media has been consistently reporting someone of interest dying from the “pandemic” by using the misleading term “…Died after testing positive for Covid 19 virus - not that they died from the Covid 19 Virus.

3. If that was the case, it wouldn't be infectious in the way it clearly is: consider how it spreads from country to country, including to countries where there's no 5G. And the growth wouldn't be following an exponential curve, which all viral infections follow if their R0 is greater than 1.

[I]After looking at the stats from Wikipedia for April deaths from CV 19 one can see a direct correlation with 5 G in terms of the countries with least 5 G influence having the least number of deaths and the largest having the larger number of deaths.

Also, it should be noted that 5G is blanketing the planet with satellite influence: hence the low number of 5G mast tower countries are still getting exposed to a watered down version of the radiation.

I]
    The expontential bell curve can be explained by the 5G theory as the population’s bodies adjusting to the 5 G bandwidth. Just as they did with prior major changes to the Earth’s electricmagnetic frequency.

[I]I also believe virus can be infectious and would welcome a source on weaponized viruses as I am unfamiliar with this subject.

I agree that there is a virus – but the question remains – Is this specific strain of corona virus causing the symptom complex being seen in medical facilities. More importantly are those patients that have been reported as dying from this virus - actually dying from this virus.

The only way this question can be answered is by performing the proper tests done in the proper manner – this is not being done, therefore the CDC CV 19 death statistics are at best: not to be trusted and more likely to be meaningless.

Personally Bill, I am not reading that people believe there isn’t a real virus (albeit not real in the way you are convinced that it is) rather, I am reading that they believe that 5G is likely a primary factor in what is causing the symptom complex of far less then 1% of the population in terms of cases and deaths. (and that is using tests that are not reliable or valid.)

Well that’s it – time to try and sleep – I hope sometime soon I (we) can wake up from this nightmare 😊

Blessings

Luke

… on interesting thing I have found are stories of mass animal deaths in 2020.

MASS ANIMAL DEATH LIST - 2020 95 Known MASS Death Events in 40 Countries (or Territory)
    NOTE: Due to time constraints, we no longer report every event, so the numbers are lower than they should be.
    27th March 2020 - Swarms of bats drop dead from sky in Israel. Link
    24th March 2020 - Thousands of dead fish found washed up on a beach in Pariaman, Indonesia. Link
    23rd March 2020 - Dozens of dead birds found on road in Trois Mares, Reunion. Link
    23rd March 2020 - 23,000 pigs killed due to swine fever in Western Poland. Link
    22nd March 2020 - Thousands of dead fish wash up on a beach in Bireuen, Indonesia. Link
    21st March 2020 - 10 dead turtles found washed up on beaches in Alvarado and Boca del R�o, Mexico. Link
    16th March 2020 - 12,000 quail dead due to avian flu in Philippines. Link
    16th March 2020 - Massive die off of fish washes up in Algeciras, Spain. Link
    11th March 2020 - Thousands of dead fish wash up in a marina in Windsor, Canada. Link
    11th March 2020 - 120 birds fall dead from sky, 'a mystery' in Triboltingen, Switzerland. Link
    10th March 2020 - 100+ dead bats found, causing panic in Kozhikode, India. Link
    9th March 2020 - 86 dead dolphins found on a beach in Namibia. Link
    9th March 2020 - Hundreds of water birds found dead on Waikawa and Kuku beaches in New Zealand. Link
    5th March 2020 - 137,000 birds killed due to avian flu in Vietnam. Link
    5th March 2020 - 50 TONS of fish dead due to drought in Lake Metztitlan, Mexico. Link
    5th March 2020 - Hundreds of dead fish wash up in a lagoon in Quillon, Chile. Link
    4th March 2020 - 3,500 dead birds and hundreds of dead eels found in the waterways of Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand. Link
    4th March 2020 - Large die off of fish in the waterways of Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. Link
    4th March 2020 - 600 dead vultures found, cause unknown, in Guinea-Bissau. Link
    4th March 2020 - 77,000 salmon die in a salmon farm in Newfoundland, Canada. Link
    3rd March 2020 - 1,000+ dead birds found in Sikeston, Missouri, America. Link
    2nd March 2020 - 55,700 livestock dead due to cold weather in Northwestern Mongolia. Link
    28th February 2020 - 3,000 pigs dead due to swine fever in Indonesia. Link
    27th February 2020 - 10 TONS of fish dead in Lake Maninjau, Indonesia. Link
    27th February 2020 - Hundreds of dead fish, 'a mystery' in North Maluku, Indonesia. Link
    26th February 2020 - Hundreds of thousands of poultry killed due to avian flu in Vietnam. Link
    26th February 2020 - 100+ dead birds found along road in Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, America. Link
    26th February 2020 - 670 dead dolphins washed up this year along coast of France. Link
    25th February 2020 - Dozens of dead birds again found in North Wales. Link
    25th February 2020 - 8 dead turtles found washed up in Northern Taiwan. Link
    24th February 2020 - Thousands of dead fish due to drought, an 'ecological disaster' in Metztitlan, Mexico. Link
    19th February 2020 - Hundreds of thousands of dead mussles wash up on beach in Maunganui Bluff, New Zealand. Link

I see the links are not transferring: here is the link from the webside where I pilfered this list:

http://end-times-prophecy.org/animal...end-times.html

… to be fair/ thorough... one needs to coordinate these numbers with prior years …. but each of the links are reporting dramatic spikes in the number dead....

The question I have is - how plausible/probable are these increased animal deaths related to (or caused by) a dramatic increase/change in our planets electromagnetic frequency coverage … caused by turning on 5 G.

I would very much like to see the data relating to when the switch was turned - and when these deaths occurred.

Be well

Blessings

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 8th April 2020 at 17:54.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), Philippe (8th April 2020), The Moss Trooper (8th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Rappoport is playing on your suspicions of mainstream media, pharmeceutical industry, government, etc...We have every right to be suspicious. The problem is he is trying to clear the slate and insert his own alternate reality....and that is exactly what it is. This is a money making venture for him. Please try not to be jerked around by shysters.

I can tell you from personal experience that I ignore 5g whenever I see anything about it now and that is because the information about it has been tarnished by association.

If there is a 'master plan' might it be to inject questionable information (along with valid info) into the alt right community and have them run with it, exaggerate it, and then extrude the whole mess through their imaginations, while calling it solid logic? What does this accomplish? It turns people OFF. It doesn't wake them up AT ALL.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

anandacate (10th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,638 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Rappoport is playing on your suspicions of mainstream media, pharmeceutical industry, government, etc...We have every right to be suspicious. The problem is he is trying to clear the slate and insert his own alternate reality....and that is exactly what it is. This is a money making venture for him. Please try not to be jerked around by shysters.

I can tell you from personal experience that I ignore 5g whenever I see anything about it now and that is because the information about it has been tarnished by association.

If there is a 'master plan' might it be to inject questionable information (along with valid info) into the alt right community and have them run with it, exaggerate it, and then extrude the whole mess through their imaginations, while calling it solid logic? What does this accomplish? It turns people OFF. It doesn't wake them up AT ALL.
    If you are talking about the academic material you may have a point ( I wouldn't know, I hardly ever read it ), but if you're talking about the people watching kinda common sense, you are missing the board, never mind the bulls eye.

Try who's doing what, instead of who's saying what, just for a day or two. You might find it cerebrally liberating in a successful enough way to never want to go back to the old stuff again.

The luxury of ignoring 5G won't last much longer by the way. You better be right.

My non academic brain does struggle with pairing mm waves with parts of the body that are at least a thousand times smaller than that, but when I hear someone mention a so called scientific paper that explains how mm waves can stop the absorption of oxygen, that sure gets my attention. If that could be true, I'm completely on board with an absolute all out war against 5G.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020), Philippe (8th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Brian Rose, who owns London Real and who interviewed David Icke on 18 March and 6 April, was on with Alex Jones just now. The banned.video of that segment of the show will be uploaded soon, but in the interim here's the audio. Recommended.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), Cardillac (8th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), kudzy (9th April 2020), mountain_jim (9th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Alex Jones has uploaded the latest 6 April David Icke London Real interview to banned.video.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8e28ed1f333e003a33793b

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), kudzy (9th April 2020), Metaphor (9th April 2020), mountain_jim (9th April 2020), SHAPE (9th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #94
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

David Icke's last two interviews on LondonReal have been removed from YouTube- thank God someone has saved them-

Larry-

From Bill: Yes, quite a lot of this thread has been about that.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th April 2020 at 20:52.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), Philippe (9th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #95
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

AutumnW you have a non optimal way of doing inquiries. I have a tendency of doing some testing on other topics and recently on the 'Strangeness of the California fires". Everybody can go there and see how you brought that inquiry to a standstill by accepting the condemnation of the utility company PG&E. All anomalies of the fires were well buried by doing that. A truly inquiring mind would have asked f.i. about the possibility that the smart meters in the burned down houses exploded or not. To mention only one anomaly.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Here's London Real's Brian Rose, talking yesterday with Alex Jones about his 6 April interview with David Icke, and the implications of that video having immediately having been removed from YouTube.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8e6523e89f06006939a7c7

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (9th April 2020), celticwarrior (9th April 2020), ClearWater (9th April 2020), Le Chat (9th April 2020), Mike (9th April 2020), mountain_jim (9th April 2020), Philippe (9th April 2020), SHAPE (9th April 2020), Soda (11th April 2020), Yoda (9th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 131 posts

Andrew Kaufman, M.D., explains, in great detail using graphics, the COVID-19 RT-PCR Test, exosomes that occur naturally in the body, and begins with how the whole thing got started in China.

Dr. Kaufman's information is some of the background information David Icke used for his video. Excellent video (38:17) to gain an in-depth understanding of what is happening from a medical science view, IMHO.

Last edited by anandacate; 9th April 2020 at 20:22.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

ClearWater (9th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (9th April 2020), marielle (10th April 2020), Marsha Piper (9th April 2020), Mike (9th April 2020), Soda (11th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #98
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Mike Adams of NaturalNews.com has defamed David Icke- what Mike Adams has obviously not researched but David Icke most probably has (he's mentioned the concept of exomosers if I recall the term correctly of which concept Adams obviously hasn't researched); in any case check out the following if you have the time and interest about what is probably behind the "official story" of Corona- very informative source- picked this up on Joseph Farrell's website- 1 hr./20 minutes but it's well worth the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRb...w&index=3&t=0s

starts out slowly but gets more interesting the longer it goes on- Adams' fear-porn has gone off the deep end and I've unsubscribed to his website-

please be well all-

Larry

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

anandacate (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (9th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    Mike Adams of NaturalNews.com has defamed David Icke- what Mike Adams has obviously not researched but David Icke most probably has (he's mentioned the concept of exomosers if I recall the term correctly of which concept Adams obviously hasn't researched); in any case check out the following if you have the time and interest about what is probably behind the "official story" of Corona- very informative source- picked this up on Joseph Farrell's website- 1 hr./20 minutes but it's well worth the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRb...w&index=3&t=0s

starts out slowly but gets more interesting the longer it goes on- Adams' fear-porn has gone off the deep end and I've unsubscribed to his website-

please be well all-

Larry
    … the exposure of exosomes at this time - is the natural extension of the most recent research coming out in the science of virology...

Perhaps someone can send Mr. Adams some the peer reviewed medical/viral journal articles and or videos which reference them.
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 9th April 2020 at 23:24.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (10th April 2020), Cardillac (9th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    Mike Adams of NaturalNews.com has defamed David Icke
    Larry, what's the reference? Thanks.

Update: I found the article:
    New brain-damaging disease “Stupid-19” makes people think the coronavirus is a HOAX

9 April, 2020

The independent media has been afflicted with a dangerous new contagion that I’m calling “Stupid-19.” It’s characterized by people who believe viruses aren’t real and that, in their view, all the covid-19 deaths around the globe have been faked in order to trick the public.

Conspiracy analyst David Icke has now emerged as the poster child for Stupid-19. In a popular new interview, David Icke claims all the following bizarre things:
    • That there is no covid-19 virus.
    • That PCR gene analysis technology doesn’t work.
    • That all the deaths would have happened anyway, but are being re-categorized as covid-19 through some grand conspiracy involving tens of thousands of doctors, nurses and coroners.
    • That all healthy cells in healthy people excrete covid-19-like virus material when stressed, which is why covid-19 tests keep finding covid-19.
    • That ANYONE can “test positive” for covid-19 since the test only spots routine genetic material that’s found in the body of every living person.
    • That doctors can ramp up or ramp down the number of infections they want to find by simply altering the PCR replication of genetic material in test samples.
    According to Icke, all the 100+ nations around the world have faked their own economic collapse scenarios, faked all the cremations of dead bodies and rigged lockdowns for no reason in order to pull off some sort of global prank.

Icke claims covid-19 is actually being caused by 5G cell towers alone. This is unfortunate since 5G exposure may be a co-factor in the loss of structure and function of hemoglobin molecules in red blood cells, but that’s only a co-factor. 5G alone cannot explain the exponential spread of the coronavirus which almost perfectly follows the spread pattern of a transmissible infectious pathogen.

Watch my video below, explaining the rise of #Stupid-19 across the independent media.

https://brighteon.com/embed/48225374...5-39f65d4ef006

David Icke is now infecting the independent media with horribly wrong disinformation that defies logic and reason

Sadly, David Icke not only embarrasses himself with Stupid-19 theories that defy rationality, by extension he mocks those across the independent media who have now embraced his views. It’s almost as if the pro-Trump indy media has lost two hundred years of scientific knowledge and now no longer believes in the germ theory. It is no coincidence that many of these same people also quite literally believe the Earth is flat. (Not a joke, they really do.)

As much as I am criticized by mainstream media for questioning the safety of vaccine ingredients (which really can be dangerous), it turns out that I’m actually among the most science-educated persons in independent media, and I find myself now arguing with others in the industry who can’t solve basic math problems and don’t understand the difference between atomic elements, molecules, proteins and chromosomes.

To them, it’s all one giant mish-mash of foreign concepts, which is why David Icke manages to gather an audience of similarly science-illiterate people who think that what he’s saying makes sense.

I don’t think David Icke should be censored, mind you. Everybody should have the right to speak (including myself, and I’m the most censored pro-science voice in the world), but the only reason Icke has an audience on this subject is because the masses of illiterate people also suffer from Stupid-19.

If basic science education were more widespread in America, Icke would be largely ignored, and the guy who interviewed him — Brian Rose of LondonReal.tv — wouldn’t have allowed his platform to be used to spread horribly wrong disinformation that will quite literally lead to people being killed by complacency.

Interestingly, Brian Rose has also interviewed Neil Degrasse-Tyson, who no doubt would vehemently disagree with David Icke’s claim that viruses aren’t real and that covid-19 isn’t caused by an infectious disease at all. Yet during the interview with David Icke, Brian Rose didn’t challenge Icke’s bizarro worldview.

He let Icke roll out extremely bad misinformation grounded in science illiteracy without halting him with basic questions like, “If the virus isn’t real, then why did China enforce draconian quarantine measures that nearly destroyed its domestic economy in order to stop the spread of the virus?”

Apparently, David Icke believes that China, Iran, Italy, Spain, France, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Canada, the UK, the United States and nearly a hundred other countries all got together and simultaneously agreed to run a global lockdown hoax and destroy their own domestic economies as part of a worldwide hoax.

That’s literally what he believes. Such a belief is insane. There is no scenario under which all those countries would shake hands and agree to destroy their own domestic economies for a hoax.

No choice but to denounce such views as insane and dangerous

Today, I must denounce David Icke and anyone else who claims the coronavirus is a hoax. Anyone spouting such nonsense deserves to be ignored (not censored, but rationally rejected by the rest of us).

The latest theory of Stupid-19 claims that none of the covid-19 deaths are real because the people who died had underlying health conditions. Therefore, the narrative goes, nobody really died from covid-19. That’s insane. Nearly everybody who dies from any cause has underlying health conditions.

People who die from cancer also typically have cardiovascular issues or blood sugar problems. People who die of pneumonia often have hypertension or early stage cancer. Almost nobody just dies in perfect health except by accidents. Yet according to the Stupid-19 promoters, anyone who had an underlying health condition at all must not be counted as dying from covid-19.

That’s not an argument. It’s just a demonstration of Stupid-19.

A similar argument is that, “Those people would have died anyway.” But that’s true for everyone, all the time. Everybody is going to die anyway. The real question is what killed them today? And right now covid-19 is the No. 1 cause of death in America on a day-to-day basis. Yet because of people like David Icke, a very large number of independent media followers are convinced it’s all fake.

That encourages them to avoid wearing masks or washing hands, thereby encouraging the further spread of the infections that are getting people killed by the thousands each day in America alone.

David Icke and other pandemic denialists are complicit in the deaths of these people. They share the responsibility for those deaths.

LondonReal (Brian Rose) is also complicit in these deaths, in my opinion. If Brian Rose had any ethics at all, he would not allow his platform to be used to spread the kind of dangerous disinformation that literally gets people killed.

He should have stopped David Icke at the statement, “There is no virus” and challenged him on that point. (Rose is no idiot. He’s highly educated and he knows David Icke is spewing nonsense. But Rose is enjoying the sudden spike in popularity, which means he’s interviewing David Icke basically as a form of “video click bait.”)

I also find it highly disturbing that InfoWars is lending a platform to both David Icke and Brian Rose, furthering their spread of dangerous disinformation that threatens public health.

I’m a fill-in host on InfoWars, and each time I appear, I use the time to attempt to educate InfoWars listeners about the scientific principles that are clearly at work with this pandemic, yet I find that nearly all the other guests (and many hosts) are pandemic denialists with no scientific education whatsoever. I’m fighting against a tidal wave of ignorance, and it is increasingly obvious that the effort is pointless.

Stupid-19 is very real and very dangerous. Stupid-19 isn’t caused by a virus, but it is caused by stupid people opening their mouths and spouting brain-damaged theories rooted in a stunning lack of basic science education. It’s time that someone from independent media spoke out against the Stupid-19 phenomenon and stated the obvious. That person, it appears, is me.

Let the attacks against me commence. I’m used to it. But I’ve got logic, reason and the facts on my side, and I’m not bending my beliefs just to conform to a group of incredible ill-informed individuals whose dangerous disinformation is truly a clear and present danger to public health.

I’m not in favor of censorship, but I do think we should exercise discernment. And David Icke’s bizarre, wrongheaded theory about covid-19 should be rejected by all free-thinking individuals. Any who follow David Icke’s wrongheaded beliefs may not only risk their own safety, they may also place others at risk as well.

But the self-reinforcing delusions of David Icke allow him to say none of those deaths are his fault, since he believes all the deaths are being faked in the first place. As people are dying by the thousands, Icke excuses his own role in furthering those deaths by claiming it’s all a grand global conspiracy to silence people like him.

This is a sad day for the independent media and a sad day for humanity. It’s a sad day for me personally, too, because I had no choice but to publish this denouncement, even knowing it would result in me being widely criticized by those who follow Icke. David Icke has had many fine moments of analysis throughout his career, and he was brilliant on 9/11. But he’s insane when it comes to covid-19 and infectious disease.

David Icke and Brian Rose owe the world an apology.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th April 2020 at 11:30.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (10th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020), kudzy (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th April 2020), sllim11 (11th April 2020), Tintin (10th April 2020), Yoda (10th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast