Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: David Icke on 5G and Covid-19

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    Mike Adams of NaturalNews.com has defamed David Icke
    Larry, what's the reference? Thanks.

Update: I found the article:
    New brain-damaging disease “Stupid-19” makes people think the coronavirus is a HOAX

9 April, 2020

The independent media has been afflicted with a dangerous new contagion that I’m calling “Stupid-19.” It’s characterized by people who believe viruses aren’t real and that, in their view, all the covid-19 deaths around the globe have been faked in order to trick the public.

Conspiracy analyst David Icke has now emerged as the poster child for Stupid-19. In a popular new interview, David Icke claims all the following bizarre things:
    • That there is no covid-19 virus.
    • That PCR gene analysis technology doesn’t work.
    • That all the deaths would have happened anyway, but are being re-categorized as covid-19 through some grand conspiracy involving tens of thousands of doctors, nurses and coroners.
    • That all healthy cells in healthy people excrete covid-19-like virus material when stressed, which is why covid-19 tests keep finding covid-19.
    • That ANYONE can “test positive” for covid-19 since the test only spots routine genetic material that’s found in the body of every living person.
    • That doctors can ramp up or ramp down the number of infections they want to find by simply altering the PCR replication of genetic material in test samples.
    According to Icke, all the 100+ nations around the world have faked their own economic collapse scenarios, faked all the cremations of dead bodies and rigged lockdowns for no reason in order to pull off some sort of global prank.

Icke claims covid-19 is actually being caused by 5G cell towers alone. This is unfortunate since 5G exposure may be a co-factor in the loss of structure and function of hemoglobin molecules in red blood cells, but that’s only a co-factor. 5G alone cannot explain the exponential spread of the coronavirus which almost perfectly follows the spread pattern of a transmissible infectious pathogen.

Watch my video below, explaining the rise of #Stupid-19 across the independent media.

https://brighteon.com/embed/48225374...5-39f65d4ef006

David Icke is now infecting the independent media with horribly wrong disinformation that defies logic and reason

Sadly, David Icke not only embarrasses himself with Stupid-19 theories that defy rationality, by extension he mocks those across the independent media who have now embraced his views. It’s almost as if the pro-Trump indy media has lost two hundred years of scientific knowledge and now no longer believes in the germ theory. It is no coincidence that many of these same people also quite literally believe the Earth is flat. (Not a joke, they really do.)

As much as I am criticized by mainstream media for questioning the safety of vaccine ingredients (which really can be dangerous), it turns out that I’m actually among the most science-educated persons in independent media, and I find myself now arguing with others in the industry who can’t solve basic math problems and don’t understand the difference between atomic elements, molecules, proteins and chromosomes.

To them, it’s all one giant mish-mash of foreign concepts, which is why David Icke manages to gather an audience of similarly science-illiterate people who think that what he’s saying makes sense.

I don’t think David Icke should be censored, mind you. Everybody should have the right to speak (including myself, and I’m the most censored pro-science voice in the world), but the only reason Icke has an audience on this subject is because the masses of illiterate people also suffer from Stupid-19.

If basic science education were more widespread in America, Icke would be largely ignored, and the guy who interviewed him — Brian Rose of LondonReal.tv — wouldn’t have allowed his platform to be used to spread horribly wrong disinformation that will quite literally lead to people being killed by complacency.

Interestingly, Brian Rose has also interviewed Neil Degrasse-Tyson, who no doubt would vehemently disagree with David Icke’s claim that viruses aren’t real and that covid-19 isn’t caused by an infectious disease at all. Yet during the interview with David Icke, Brian Rose didn’t challenge Icke’s bizarro worldview.

He let Icke roll out extremely bad misinformation grounded in science illiteracy without halting him with basic questions like, “If the virus isn’t real, then why did China enforce draconian quarantine measures that nearly destroyed its domestic economy in order to stop the spread of the virus?”

Apparently, David Icke believes that China, Iran, Italy, Spain, France, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Canada, the UK, the United States and nearly a hundred other countries all got together and simultaneously agreed to run a global lockdown hoax and destroy their own domestic economies as part of a worldwide hoax.

That’s literally what he believes. Such a belief is insane. There is no scenario under which all those countries would shake hands and agree to destroy their own domestic economies for a hoax.

No choice but to denounce such views as insane and dangerous

Today, I must denounce David Icke and anyone else who claims the coronavirus is a hoax. Anyone spouting such nonsense deserves to be ignored (not censored, but rationally rejected by the rest of us).

The latest theory of Stupid-19 claims that none of the covid-19 deaths are real because the people who died had underlying health conditions. Therefore, the narrative goes, nobody really died from covid-19. That’s insane. Nearly everybody who dies from any cause has underlying health conditions.

People who die from cancer also typically have cardiovascular issues or blood sugar problems. People who die of pneumonia often have hypertension or early stage cancer. Almost nobody just dies in perfect health except by accidents. Yet according to the Stupid-19 promoters, anyone who had an underlying health condition at all must not be counted as dying from covid-19.

That’s not an argument. It’s just a demonstration of Stupid-19.

A similar argument is that, “Those people would have died anyway.” But that’s true for everyone, all the time. Everybody is going to die anyway. The real question is what killed them today? And right now covid-19 is the No. 1 cause of death in America on a day-to-day basis. Yet because of people like David Icke, a very large number of independent media followers are convinced it’s all fake.

That encourages them to avoid wearing masks or washing hands, thereby encouraging the further spread of the infections that are getting people killed by the thousands each day in America alone.

David Icke and other pandemic denialists are complicit in the deaths of these people. They share the responsibility for those deaths.

LondonReal (Brian Rose) is also complicit in these deaths, in my opinion. If Brian Rose had any ethics at all, he would not allow his platform to be used to spread the kind of dangerous disinformation that literally gets people killed.

He should have stopped David Icke at the statement, “There is no virus” and challenged him on that point. (Rose is no idiot. He’s highly educated and he knows David Icke is spewing nonsense. But Rose is enjoying the sudden spike in popularity, which means he’s interviewing David Icke basically as a form of “video click bait.”)

I also find it highly disturbing that InfoWars is lending a platform to both David Icke and Brian Rose, furthering their spread of dangerous disinformation that threatens public health.

I’m a fill-in host on InfoWars, and each time I appear, I use the time to attempt to educate InfoWars listeners about the scientific principles that are clearly at work with this pandemic, yet I find that nearly all the other guests (and many hosts) are pandemic denialists with no scientific education whatsoever. I’m fighting against a tidal wave of ignorance, and it is increasingly obvious that the effort is pointless.

Stupid-19 is very real and very dangerous. Stupid-19 isn’t caused by a virus, but it is caused by stupid people opening their mouths and spouting brain-damaged theories rooted in a stunning lack of basic science education. It’s time that someone from independent media spoke out against the Stupid-19 phenomenon and stated the obvious. That person, it appears, is me.

Let the attacks against me commence. I’m used to it. But I’ve got logic, reason and the facts on my side, and I’m not bending my beliefs just to conform to a group of incredible ill-informed individuals whose dangerous disinformation is truly a clear and present danger to public health.

I’m not in favor of censorship, but I do think we should exercise discernment. And David Icke’s bizarre, wrongheaded theory about covid-19 should be rejected by all free-thinking individuals. Any who follow David Icke’s wrongheaded beliefs may not only risk their own safety, they may also place others at risk as well.

But the self-reinforcing delusions of David Icke allow him to say none of those deaths are his fault, since he believes all the deaths are being faked in the first place. As people are dying by the thousands, Icke excuses his own role in furthering those deaths by claiming it’s all a grand global conspiracy to silence people like him.

This is a sad day for the independent media and a sad day for humanity. It’s a sad day for me personally, too, because I had no choice but to publish this denouncement, even knowing it would result in me being widely criticized by those who follow Icke. David Icke has had many fine moments of analysis throughout his career, and he was brilliant on 9/11. But he’s insane when it comes to covid-19 and infectious disease.

David Icke and Brian Rose owe the world an apology.
    Great -disagreement is where growth can occur as it allows for greater clarity on the issue.

MA has articulated his position well and I would just like to point out the following very quickly

1 Mr Icke does in fact state that 5 G is a primary causative factor in the symptom complex being labled as CV 19. (Because it is (in my opinion). There is a plethora of research on this site that provides undeniable proof that 5G seriously comprimises the Mind, Body, Spirit system, along with an excellent entire book by Arthur Firstenberg, The Invisable Rainbow). MA provides no evidence to the contrary.

2. MA's use of the word Stupid is most unfortunate - especially when referring to Mr. Icke.

3. A large portion of MA's business revenue comes from the sale of supplements, website traffic/advertisement. I am sure the virus theory is much better for business.

4. MA claims to be a scientist - yet he remarkably fails to provide any counter evidence regarding testing for Covid 19 , or any of the other 5 points of contention, - instead he relies heavily on emotionally triggering rhetoric ( for some of which - I think he owes Mr. Icke an apology). He does mention that the symptom complex being labeled as CV 19 follows an infectious pattern. This is very easily countered with the fact that it perfectly follows a 5 G mast tower pattern.

5. The fact his chosen rhetoric is so incendiary is cause for suspicion

6. If MA believes so strongly in Mainstream Medicines Scientific data then I would request that he line up for Mr. Gates upcoming vaccine. I would also ask him how many toxic pharmaceutical drugs or vaccines has he taken in the last 10 years?

Blessings

Be well

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 11th April 2020 at 14:44.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (10th April 2020), Basho (10th April 2020), ClearWater (10th April 2020), David Trd1 (10th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th April 2020), Joe (10th April 2020), Reinhard (10th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

Exclamation Re: David Icke on 5G and Covid-19

The Hunger Games Society - Crashing The Economy By Design - David Icke:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (11th April 2020), Joe (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th April 2020), lunaflare (10th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

David Icke and Brian Rose owe the world an apology.
    He writes a paper about 1/10th as intelligent as Icke's interviews and calls Icke stupid....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

anandacate (11th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th April 2020), Joe (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    Thanks

British Regulator Ofcom Launches Investigation Into Our David Icke Episode Aired On UK Television📺
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. Link to Post #105
    Language
    Thanks

London Real Founder Responds To Banning of David Icke 5G Interview:

9. Link to Post #106
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Mike Adams tackles David Icke for denying Covid-19 SEE PREVIOUS POSTS

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-...irus-hoax.html

What on earth are we talking about?
    WHAT TESTS ARE USED AND WHICH ARE FAULTY AND WHICH CAN BE TRUSTED?

- A faulty test exists that identifies an exosome and calls it erroneously the virus
    - A highly contagious virus exists and I suppose can be identified correctly
    - Tests with a throat swap are done and there is suspicion that these kits come from China and can be contagious
    - Etcetera...

The confusion is complete and reputations of well meaning opinion leaders are getting hits for lack of information and false data.

Adams utterly takes down Icke in this article. But because he does not indicate the huge manipulations against liberty in this health crisis, he is also responsible for incomplete information.
    Last edited by Philippe; 10th April 2020 at 12:33.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Basho (10th April 2020), Le Chat (11th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

More from Mike Adams, published yesterday.

https://naturalnews.com/2020-04-09-c...lobalists.html

~~~

Pandemic DENIALISTS are playing right into the hands of the globalists, causing more deaths, longer lockdowns and mandatory vaccines

9 April, 2020

The pro-liberty independent media is running a dangerous gambit, almost universally claiming the coronavirus is a hoax while insisting that all the deaths in all the hospitals around the world are being faked by a conspiracy network of 100,000+ doctors and coroners who they say are altering death certificates to shift death statistics to covid-19.

What they don’t seem to realize is that they’re playing right into the hands of the globalists by encouraging people to avoid wearing masks, washing their hands or practicing safe social distancing. Through this complacency, pandemic denialism will actually spread more infections, leading to more deaths, longer lockdowns and stronger calls for a mandatory vaccine.

In other words, the pandemic denialists are practically carrying out the globalist mission to keep spreading the virus as long as possible. It is those denialists — like David Icke and others — who are furthering the globalist agenda to enslave humanity.

If we beat the virus with nutrition, then we short circuit the globalist agenda, too

Those of us who understand the real dynamics of what’s going on here are offering a far more thoughtful pro-liberty path: Let’s beat the virus with nutrition and masks so that we can end the lockdowns and make vaccines obsolete by the time they’re ready for market.

But in order to beat the virus, we of course first have to acknowledge the virus is real. That turns out to be the most difficult part with the pro-liberty crowd.

That’s why the actions of pandemic denialists like David Icke are so dangerous: They lead people to reject the entire Germ Theory, leading people to believe that 100+ countries have all agreed to carry out a grand global conspiracy that involves crashing their own economies, faking the mass cremation of bodies and secretly altering death certificates all across the globe, all in unison, without a single whistleblower spilling the beans.

That is literally what the denialists say is happening. It’s beyond absurd. It is delusional.

And it’s going to produce more tyranny, longer lockdowns, more deaths and mandatory vaccines — precisely the very things these people say they oppose.

This is why we must all denounce those who falsely claim the coronavirus is a hoax. They are not merely dangerous to public health; they are dangerous to the liberty movement and the independent media which is already committing credibility suicide by entertaining nonsense ideas like the “coronavirus hoax” narrative.

They’re also going to get Trump DEFEATED in the November elections

Ron Paul, by the way, is among these pandemic denialists. So is Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and nearly the entire pro-Trump independent media. InfoWars, where I’ve guest hosted for several years, has many guests who are outright pandemic denialists, and although I’ve tried my best to educate the audience there with good, solid science, I am drowned out by the voices of scientific illiteracy that have no training, no knowledge and no experience in the health sciences.

I’m very good at seeing where things are headed, and I can already see that the pro-Trump pandemic denialists are going to get Trump defeated in the November election.

They’re going to achieve that by causing increased infections, hospitalizations and deaths by encouraging people to avoid wearing masks while breaking lockdown rules to socialize with other “resistance” members who describe themselves as refusing to be slaves of the globalists.

But by gathering together in groups, these people will of course start infecting each other with the coronavirus, and they will kill each other off like some sort of twisted suicide cult.

They will also add to the ongoing infections and deaths, greatly extending the necessary “lockdown” social isolation periods, leading to even more economic damage that will severely harm Trump in the November elections.

I supported Trump and voted for Trump in 2016. I even publicly predicted his victory against all odds, defying the “consensus” that claimed Trump couldn’t possibly win. But if Trump loses in November — which now looks like a near-certainty — it will largely be because his own supporters were too scientifically illiterate to grasp the fundamentals of infectious disease.

So they rejected the science because they didn’t understand it, and in doing so they prolonged the spread of the virus and the economic fallout that resulted. You could sort of call it “political natural selection,” if you wanted.

Even to this day, pro-Trump pundits and conservative talking heads are still comparing covid-19 deaths to automobile accidents and suicides, two phenomena that aren’t infectious diseases and therefore don’t spread from one person to the next.

There are very few conservatives in America, it seems, who understand the very point of a quarantine, which is to separate people for a temporary period of time in order to break the cycle of exponential spread for an infectious disease.

Even the Romans understood the principle of a quarantine, as they would require ships with infected people to stay docked outside the port for 40 days. That’s the origin of the word “quarantine,” in fact, where the prefix “quar” means four (as in “quarters”).

Yet almost thousands of years later, we still have people living in 2020 who think they’re brilliant journalists and pundits who don’t have even the basic knowledge of infectious disease that the Romans had over eons ago.

Talk about going back in time… many of today’s conservatives have belief systems on this that mirror pre-germ theory beliefs where people thought diseases were caused by angry gods or spontaneous bad luck.

Seriously, folks, we are living in the new age of scientific illiteracy where the masses are so uninformed that they are incapable of accepting a global pandemic that’s unfolding right in front of their own eyes, literally killing thousands of people every day right in America.

If the pro-Trump, pro-liberty conservatives can’t accept the reality of the coronavirus pandemic right now, they also won’t accept it when 50,000 Americans die. They’ll just have another stupid explanation: “Well more people died from cancer last year, so the coronavirus isn’t real.” (No, their arguments are not arguments at all. They’re babble.)

Sadly, the persistent ignorance of these people threatens us all, yet they parade around as if they are the “awakened” geniuses of society, saving us from the globalists agendas by encouraging us to follow them into our own self-destruction.

If we all listen to people like David Icke, we all commit “collective suicide” by providing the coronavirus the exact platform it needs to keep spreading and killing and destroying the economies of the world.

Right now, the globalists are winning… and so is the virus

The conclusion of all this is that thanks to scientifically illiterate independent media people, who tend to be pro-liberty and pro-Trump, the globalists are winning big time. They’ve got you right where they want you: Spreading the disease, extending the lockdown times and sustaining the hospitalizations and deaths until Bill Gates has a (mandatory) vaccine ready.

And the pandemic denialists are delivering that scenario to the globalists on a silver platter. It’s almost as if some of these disinfo agents were working for the globalists and using their influence to sow confusion and denialism in order to keep the virus spreading.

When this is all said and done, history will not judge these people kindly. They will be placed in the same category as “Holocaust deniers” and mocked for decades to come. Some may find themselves sued by the family members of people who died from the pandemic.

And if the lockdowns get even more aggressive due to the ongoing infections, I wouldn’t be surprised if a kind of medical tyranny gets rolled out that seeks the arrest and prosecution of those who claimed the coronavirus was a hoax. (That seems to be the direction this is all going, sadly…)

Anyone who really wants to defend humanity, end suffering, save lives and protect personal liberty needs to follow our work here at Natural News. We’ve been the most accurate independent media source in the world when it comes to predicting pandemic events ahead of time (see the animated video timeline below), and we are pro-human, pro-liberty while also being fluent in science and consistent with scientific principles.

We support mandatory masks in public, nutritional prevention (zinc, vitamin D, etc.), the use of off-patent prescription drugs where warranted (hydroxychloroquine + zinc) and adherence to social distancing recommendations that help halt the spread of the virus.

We want America to defeat this epidemic, end the lockdowns in a rational way and get our economy back to work. If you support that approach, keep reading NaturalNews.com and listen to my podcasts at the Health Ranger Report channel on Brighteon.com.

Or, you could just pretend the coronavirus isn’t real and hope it goes away. President Trump already found out that strategy doesn’t work, by the way, so it’s not an approach with a good track record of success.

If you want to succeed in the real world, you need to live in the real world. Cast aside the delusions of the misinformed and take this epidemic seriously so we can end it quickly, putting us on track to end the lockdowns and restore the liberties we all cherish.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th April 2020 at 11:32.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (11th April 2020), Basho (10th April 2020), David Trd1 (10th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020), Inaiá (12th April 2020), kudzy (10th April 2020), Maunagarjana (11th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (10th April 2020), Philippe (10th April 2020), Yoda (10th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #108
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

This is a very tangled story. Although I definitely agree with MA's comment "It’s almost as if the pro-Trump indy media has lost two hundred years of scientific knowledge..."** , his approach is also very limited too.

I've been working with dietary supplements and herbs for 20 years now and I cannot see how we can achieve this: "Let’s beat the virus with nutrition and masks.." This really looks like a "if you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail" type thinking.

Dont get me wrong, of course nutriton and healthy lifestyle habits are the foundation for health - not only for Covid - nearly for everything. But as I said this is a real convoluted story and we dont seem to have only one explanation / one solution for everything. We have to study, experiment and find the best possible cures without any potential harm.

There is only one thing certain about this story/process; if we wait for someone or some organisation to develop a "miracle vaccine" for this problem (which I observe even in my health professional colleagues right now) we are REALLY REALLY very naive and miserable species as human beings..

** We see the same thing here in Turkey in right-wing zealots. It seems like whole scientific/rational principles are forgotten and nonsense took over everything.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

anandacate (11th April 2020), Basho (10th April 2020), ClearWater (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

- A faulty test exists that identifies an exosome and calls it erroneously the virus
    - Tests with a throat swap are done and there is suspicion that these kits come from China and can be contagious
    - Etcetera...

The confusion is complete and reputations of well meaning opinion leaders are getting hits for lack of information and false data.

Adams utterly takes down Icke in this article. But because he does not indicate the huge manipulations against liberty in this health crisis, he is also responsible for incomplete information.

… have you had a chance to review the research of Dr. Kaufman MD or Thomas Cuwan MD on this subject?

If not what - then what may I ask. are your basing your claim of erroneous on?
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 10th April 2020 at 16:22.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

anandacate (11th April 2020), Philippe (10th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,025 times in 8,167 posts

I'm sad and disturbed to say that I'm seeing a whole bunch of iconic thought leaders we've trundled along with for many years of alternative community building fail the fake 20 dollar note machine test.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (11th April 2020), ClearWater (10th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Mike "There Will Be Cannibals In The Streets" Adams couldn't polish Icke's snakeskin boots on his best day.

No one is totally "right," of course.

Anyone who really wants to defend humanity, end suffering, save lives and protect personal liberty needs to follow our work here at Natural News.
    Keep pushing the narrative, Mike, it'll sell more of your pills.

The last 30 minutes of Icke's London Real interview (last one) was about as positive and life affirming as you can get.

Mike understands the words but the meaning is just a little bit unclear.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

anandacate (11th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello I indulged myself deeper in this debate with MA, - enter at your own risk

The pro-liberty independent media is running a dangerous gambit, almost universally claiming the coronavirus is a hoax while insisting that all the deaths in all the hospitals around the world are being faked by a conspiracy network of 100,000+ doctors and coroners who they say are altering death certificates to shift death statistics to covid-19.,

MA provides no proof for his statement. I would counter with: There is proof that deaths being attributed to the symptom complex labeled as CV 19 are being inflated by health officials claiming cause of death to be CV 19 on patients with multiple co-morbities. (Mr. Jon Rappoport, Mr. Icke, Ms K. Cassidy)

What they don’t seem to realize is that they’re playing right into the hands of the globalists by encouraging people to avoid wearing masks, washing their hands or practicing safe social distancing. Through this complacency, pandemic denialism will actually spread more infections, leading to more deaths, longer lockdowns and stronger calls for a mandatory vaccine.

MA provides no refences for his claims. Personally, I doubt that any site would promote not washing hands?

In other words, the pandemic denialists are practically carrying out the globalist mission to keep spreading the virus as long as possible. It is those denialists — like David Icke and others — who are furthering the globalist agenda to enslave humanity.

Once again, the PCR test, which is being used to identify cases, has been proven to be nonspecific and unreliable in its ability to diagnose infectious disease; hence any data being used by the WHO/CDC to justify a global lockdown is ludicrous.

What people like Mr. Icke. Mr. Rapport, Dr. Kaufman, Dr, Cuwon, Dr. Shiva and many others are doing is articulating their truth, based on their findings which involves many hours/years of studying the scientific data/findings. (MA provides very little of this in these two articles).

I would argue that these thought leaders are not spreading the virus – they are simply spreading the truth which will allow humanity to make the best possible collective and individual choices on how to most effective react to this crisis.

“.. Truth is still the truth no matter how uncomfortable it may be or how vehemently “Elders” may object”

If we beat the virus with nutrition, then we short circuit the globalist agenda, too

Those of us who understand the real dynamics of what’s going on here are offering a far more thoughtful pro-liberty path: Let’s beat the virus with nutrition and masks so that we can end the lockdowns and make vaccines obsolete by the time they’re ready for market.

Before I commit to wearing a mask everywhere – please prove to me that the contagiousness/lethality of the proposed disease warrants such an action.

So far MA’s case rests soley on “It is because those in power are telling you to do so”– not on the scientific data. How many reading this now - trust those in power to tell the truth regarding this p(l)andemic

The nutrition part – of course – we all agree – but I would take it step further and say that we all should be trying to improve our Mind, Body, Spirit systems to the utmost degree that we care capable of.

I find it interesting that he focuses on just nutrition/masks (again I see a financial motive here)

But in order to beat the virus, we of course first have to acknowledge the virus is real. That turns out to be the most difficult part with the pro-liberty crowd.

MA – yes. please prove to us that the symptom complex currently being labeled as CV 19 is in fact being caused by CV 19.

Please prove to me that CV 19 has been test and proved to pass Koch postulates of contagion. Bottom line: Do this and I am all in – without it
    …..

That’s why the actions of pandemic denialists like David Icke are so dangerous: They lead people to reject the entire Germ Theory, leading people to believe that 100+ countries have all agreed to carry out a grand global conspiracy that involves crashing their own economies, faking the mass cremation of bodies and secretly altering death certificates all across the globe, all in unison, without a single whistleblower spilling the beans.

MA there are countless whistleblowers spilling the beans…

What? There are a plethora of whistleblowers: For starters, MA, are you aware of the 12 medical/scientific experts and countless other very well respected researchers who question the CV panic.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24/...onavirus-panic

MA, what is dangerous, is using incendiary rhetoric to lambaste a valid opposing viewpoint and it’s well respected authors to serve an agenda… and/or calling those with much greater reputations then your own, stupid.

For the record, I absolutely believe, 100%, the global elite could carry out the scenario you have laid out. (Research false flags before every major war, the great depression, funding both sides of wars, the holocaust etc, etc, etc..)

That is literally what the denialists say is happening. It’s beyond absurd. It is delusional.

And it’s going to produce more tyranny, longer lockdowns, more deaths and mandatory vaccines — precisely the very things these people say they oppose.

This is why we must all denounce those who falsely claim the coronavirus is a hoax.

MA or perhaps we should denounce those who claim the opposite void any reliable data to back up arguments.

To be clear – CV 19 is not a hoax in the sense there is not a real virus, it is a hoax in terms of what is being perpetuated upon the people of the planet without provable just cause.

They are not merely dangerous to public health; they are dangerous to the liberty movement and the independent media which is already committing credibility suicide by entertaining nonsense ideas like the “coronavirus hoax” narrative.

They’re also going to get Trump DEFEATED in the November elections

Nonsense: not with creepy, sleepy Joe as the opposition. Unless of course they can rig the elections

Ron Paul, by the way, is among these pandemic denialists. So is Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and nearly the entire pro-Trump independent media. InfoWars, where I’ve guest hosted for several years, has many guests who are outright pandemic denialists, and although I’ve tried my best to educate the audience there with good, solid science, I am drowned out by the voices of scientific illiteracy that have no training, no knowledge and no experience in the health sciences.

No rebuttal needed here – MA does a great job by himself.

OK that's it....

One closing comment I have noticed while diving deeper into this material: the posers and the real players are becoming more evident...

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 11th April 2020 at 02:39.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

happyuk (5th May 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #113
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

- Etcetera...

… have you had a chance to review the research of Dr. Kaufman MD or Thomas Cuwan MD on this subject?

If not what - then what may I ask. are your basing your claim of erroneous on?
    My message was not clear enough. I am not saying that the interesting theory of Dr. Kaufmann is erroneous. I was saying that a test (which one ?) is said to find a virus while it may in fact be an exosome. Thus this test if erroneous would be a big error or scam that is abused to count thousands of positive Covid19. Hence Icke calls it a scam. BUT we as mostly not scientifically trained must find what test is being used !
    Is there an exosome and also a virus to be identified ? What is causing the infections ?

Meanwhile Adams has caught up on the danger for our liberties with another article:

We must all demand a sensible end to the coronavirus lockdowns, or we will lose our liberties forever

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-...s-forever.html
    Last edited by Philippe; 10th April 2020 at 18:31.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Luke Holiday (10th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Thanks

Thank You Satanic Elite - For Proving Me Right - David Icke Dot Connector Videocast:

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (11th April 2020), Luke Holiday (10th April 2020), Reinhard (14th April 2020), sllim11 (11th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hello

Mr. Icke has provided a link to a comprehensive list of video references supporting his recent London Real video with Brian Rose.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/56...nterview-today

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

ClearWater (11th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (11th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Very interesting video regarding the difference between non lockdown vs Lockdown countries.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/56...inite-lockdown

1. Non lockdown countries have significantly less reported deaths, and open economies:

Update: Yes, that you for the fact checking - the video does not list source - which I would assume would be CDC stats: With the knowledge I have currently it is NOT significantly less.
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 11th April 2020 at 19:46.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #117
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Very interesting video regarding the difference between non lockdown vs Lockdown countries.

1. Non lockdown countries have significantly less reported deaths, and open economies
    A two country focus group:
    Quite similar nordic countries, Sweden 10 million people, Finland with 5.5 million.

Sweden, non-lockdown 887 dead
    Finland, lockdown 48 dead

It really isn't the case that you state here. Sweden, a non-lockdown country having 10x more deaths, taking into consideration the difference in population sizes.

UT

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (11th April 2020), Luke Holiday (11th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)

1. Non lockdown countries have significantly less reported deaths, and open economies
    Quite similar nordic countries, Sweden 10 million people, Finland with 5.5 million.

It really isn't the case that you state here. Sweden, a non-lockdown country having 10x more deaths, taking into consideration the difference in population sizes.
    Yes. Also look at Belarus and Brazil. I don't have time to dig out the stats just this moment, but I think you'll find they tell a similar story.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

kudzy (11th April 2020), Luke Holiday (11th April 2020), wondering (11th April 2020), Yoda (12th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,025 times in 8,167 posts

Yes. Also look at Belarus and Brazil. I don't have time to dig out the stats just this moment, but I think you'll find they tell a similar story.
    But you could equally argue that the non lockdown countries are peaking earlier with whatever death stats they can squeeze out of this. I don't know, but only at some kind of end stage will we see the totals.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Luke Holiday (11th April 2020), Philippe (14th April 2020), wondering (11th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UT
    Hello BR and UT,

So I did some fact checking, the graph used in the video shows 7 countries in lockdown and 7 countries not in lockdown using CDC statistics to highlight deaths per million people in each country.

I have done the math using todays CDC statistics and the statement is definitely validated by the numbers using a 14 country sample.

I was also stunned by how low numbers actually are in those non-locked down countries. I am hoping someone can find out the 5 G status in the countries not on lock down used in this study -they are:

Sweden
    Iceland
    Mexico
    Belarus
    Japan
    South Korea
    Taiwan

Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing those statistics laid out in a chart format with actual numbers visable. I am also planning to match those numbers up against the most recent 5 G rollout status

Conclusion: Of the 14 country sample: 7 locked down and 7 not locked down: there are significantly less deaths in the 7 non locked down countries.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 11th April 2020 at 20:43.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast