+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NASA plans moon base ARTEMIS for 2024

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

Default NASA plans moon base ARTEMIS for 2024

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th April 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), justntime2learn (28th November 2020), Justplain (8th April 2020), Lunesoleil (27th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: NASA plans moon base ARTEMIS for 2024

This is just a further SCAM to steal money from the people, repeating a human version of little machines running around the bottom of a crater, supposedly on Mars (which I believe to be really on earth somewhere), with the occasional slip showing humans cleaning dust off the windshield, etc. There have been HUMANS on the moon since 1964. With UFO machines it takes a matter of minutes to get to Mars where there is said to have about 600,000 humans living on the surface, with assorted secret space operation bases, some effort at terraforming greenery, etc. There is oxygen on Mars, and it is about 4 degrees centigrade at times. Reportedly, there are reptilians and greys living separately. This is just another MONEY SCAM added to all the other MONEY THEFT GOING ON IN THE USA GOVERNMENT. They have no intention of revealing the NAZI controlled secret space program of human slavery and lies taking place. Even the videos of PLUTO show cleanly plowed roads with vehicle. On another video of PLUTO there is clearly evidence of a community of DOMES of tremendous size, if you know how to look. THIS IS ALL CRAP ABOUT THE MOON. DON'T SWALLOW THEIR LIES.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), scotslad (8th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Thank you Scotslad, nice ideas from NASA. ETs tell Mr Garlick no humans allowed to colonize other worlds until we grow up. Mature. Maybe moon slowly. Makes sense really. I think maybe more pie in sky NASA dreaming. Yes humans on moon 1964 but no Mars colonies - all imagination. Humans like to imagine all kinds crazy conspiracy. No evidence at all, only crazy people.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

The evidence for the secret space program is fairly sound. Richard Dolan and others have done copious research to show that it exists. Arthur Neuman (I believe that's his name) was a credible Camelot witness, whom Bill spent some significant time with and vouches for, indicated he had been to a mars base. Ben Rich, the then retired former head of Lockheed Skunkworks, indicated in the early 1990's just before his death (I wonder how that happened?!) that the ssp had developed interstellar technology and that virtually star trek tech was developed. Gary Mackinnon, another credible Camelot witness, saw files on a US navy computer that indicated human 'non-terrestrial officers' and the names of ships that were not on any Earthly US Navy ship list. Now whether there is terra forming on Mars, or 600k humans living there is open to debate, but there is a ssp and it has been funded by criminal means which needs at sometime to be ameliorated.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), scotslad (8th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (8th April 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

NASA appears to trying to taking a peaceful co-operative approach to the further exploration of the moon, announcing these accords. Russia sounds a bit skeptical. China hasnt made its view clear. This should be an interesting exercise in exo-politics.

"Guidelines on how to work together on the lunar surface

"Today, NASA announced the creation of the Artemis Accords, a new set of standards on how to explore the Moon. The agency hopes that other countries will agree to the terms, which lay out how humanity will act on the Moon, including how to mine resources from the lunar surface and ways to protect heritage Apollo sites.

The Artemis Accords, first reported by Reuters, are a reference to NASA’s Artemis program, an initiative to send the first woman and the next man to the Moon by 2024. NASA administrator Jim Bridenstine has been clear that he wants the agency’s international partners to work with NASA to create a sustainable presence on and around the lunar surface. However, NASA wants everyone to be on the same page in how they’ll behave when they reach the Moon.

“WHEN WE GO TO THE MOON, THERE’S A BASIC FRAMEWORK THAT WE ALL AGREE ON.”
    “When we go to the Moon, there’s a basic framework that we all agree on,” Bridenstine said during a meeting on Friday morning. “And if you agree on that framework, certainly, we would love to have you be part of the Artemis program.” NASA worked with the State Department and the National Space Council to come up with these guidelines.

An international framework for exploring space already exists in the form of the Outer Space Treaty, which was signed and enacted in 1967. The treaty creates a series of loose guidelines for how nations are supposed to explore space. For one, the exploration of space is supposed to be a peaceful enterprise, and no one is supposed to put weapons of mass destruction up there. It also restricts anyone from laying sovereign claim to an outer space body and ensures we don’t contaminate the places we explore.

However, the Outer Space Treaty is purposefully vague, and the Artemis Accords are meant to provide a little more structure around NASA’s plans for the Moon. “They’re really, really vague,” Christopher Johnson, the space law advisor at the Secure World Foundation, tells The Verge. “‘States shall give due regard to the corresponding interests of other states. States shall prevent the harmful contamination of celestial bodies.’ Now we’re going to find out what those phrases mean under Artemis in the context of lunar activities.”

Jim Bridenstine

@JimBridenstine
    It’s a new dawn for space exploration! Today I’m honored to announce the #Artemis Accords agreements — establishing a shared vision and set of principles for all international partners that join in humanity’s return to the Moon. We go, together: http://www.nasa.gov/artemisaccords

The idea is to create an agreement without going through the standard treaty-making process, which can sometimes be slow. Since NASA is squarely focused on getting to the Moon by 2024, the need for speed is there. “We’re not going to wait to negotiate a treaty that we think is in our national interest,” says Johnson. “We believe we can go to the Moon and use resources there, so therefore we’re going to go to the Moon and use resources there. And we’ll do so in a way that is in partnership with other countries.”

One thing the Accords would establish is something called “safety zones,” which would give potential explorers some room to work on the Moon, free of interference from other countries.

The Accords would also ensure that countries can extract and utilize resources that they find on the Moon. NASA has long touted its interest in mining water ice, thought to be lurking on the lunar surface, to use as drinking water or to create rocket fuel. However, there’s been some debate over whether that’s acceptable, as the Outer Space Treaty argues that nations cannot lay claim or own property in space.

“HERE IF YOU SIGN UP FOR ARTEMIS, YOU WILL AGREE THAT STATES HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS AND UTILIZE SPACE RESOURCES.”

In early April, Trump signed an executive order supporting the US’s ability to mine resources from the Moon and other bodies, arguing that it does not conflict with the Outer Space Treaty. Now with these accords, NASA and the Trump administration want to take things a step further and get multiple countries to agree that this way of utilizing space resources is acceptable. “Here if you sign up for Artemis, you will agree that states have the right to access and utilize space resources,” says Johnson. “And that’s done in a way that’s in compliance with the Outer Space Treaty, but here they’re going to come up with the particulars of it. So if you go to the Moon, as part of Artemis, you can in fact use lunar dirt to build habitats.”

The agreement touches on other smaller logistical things such as making sure countries register the spacecraft they send to the Moon. Countries that are part of the agreement will also agree to share data openly in the same way that NASA does. Other provisions make sure that the Apollo landing sights would remain unharmed. That might mean setting up landing pads on the Moon that would stop the spread of harmful lunar dust whenever a spacecraft touches down on the surface.

While Bridenstine says that some countries like Japan and Canada are interested in this approach, others might not be so happy about it. Russia, for instance, was not pleased with the idea of the Artemis Accords when they were first reported; Dmitry Rogozin, director general of Russia’s state space corporation, Roscosmos, argued that “the principle of invasion is the same, whether it be the Moon or Iraq.”

“I think people are going to interpret it in a way that matches their preexisting ideology and understanding,” says Johnson.

Still, NASA is hopeful that other countries will get on board with the Accords. “There will be transparency; there’ll be reporting; there’ll be registration; that there will be on the surface of the Moon, as different countries are doing different things made in the same vicinity, that we can all operate in a transparent, very clear way so that we can accomplish more,” Bridenstine said. “That’s the ultimate goal.”""

https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/15/2...r-space-treaty

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th May 2020), Axman (17th May 2020), chancy (17th May 2020), Did You See Them (16th May 2020), edina (16th May 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), Harmony (16th May 2020), Ivanhoe (16th May 2020), ljwheat (16th May 2020), mountain_jim (16th May 2020), Sunny (16th May 2020), toppy (17th May 2020), william r sanford72 (16th May 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:
    This is an interesting topic! I agree that there needs to be rules in space BUT the rules need to be formalized by all parties and future countries and companies that venture into space. We as a planet need to have all countries and businesses sit at the table and have everyone involved in making the framework of a global agreement and not just one agency no matter where they are from on our planet.
    chancy

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Axman (17th May 2020), EFO (31st July 2020), Islander12 (16th May 2020), Justplain (16th May 2020), Michi (16th May 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Nice of NASA to make some rules for everyone, but they're to late - I made some last week for them to sign up to !

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Axman (18th May 2020), chancy (17th May 2020), EFO (31st July 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Nice of NASA to make some rules for everyone, but they're to late - I made some last week for them to sign up to !
    Like we say Never A Straight Answer.
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

EFO (31st July 2020), scotslad (30th July 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The proof that the Apollo moon missions were faked in a studio is crushing. Here's a post I made on another thread that deals with this.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1369601

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Deleted post

I made a post on one thread and it appeared in two threads. I've never seen that happen before.
    Last edited by Cosmored; 30th July 2020 at 16:14.

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

NASA like any other public/governmental institutions is always trying to came out with something spectacular or not to justify further request for financing and to keep the organization running.

And from time to time they announce that they found life in space or habitable planets in goldilocks.How about the ion motor (pompous called ion propulsion engine)?Dust cover it?
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (31st July 2020)

20. Link to Post #12
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,300 times in 1,185 posts

Thanks for the discovery, Arthemis is also a Code Asteroid (105), so watch out

21. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Possibly in 2019 I downloaded a photo of the Moon taken by an Earth astronomer. It was very very good and clear. Since then, the owner or Youtube has cut the connection and it has disappeared. When looking at off-world shots of celestial bodies, I always search for Settlement Patterns. On the above-mentioned video, there were several things of interest. First, the moon is packed with settlements. They do have roads which implies surface vehicles. The Settlement Patterns I remember consisted of two kinds of buildings. Some central buildings were tremendous. They were quite close to many domed buildings of much smaller size which appeared to be associated with the main building which had clearly defined 90 degree corners, a hallmark of HUMANITY. Another item which I recall was a tower which was round and appeared to be being constructed from underground and then made erect when the walls of the tower were completed. I wish I could remember clearly, but somehow the person who made the video said that the diameter of the Tower was TEN MILES. That means that the buildings with the ninety degree corners must have been even more tremendous. With very low gravity on the Moon, I suppose this is possible, especially if they are building with materials like carbon hardened into diamond domes.

Once again, there are TREES on the Moon according to a photo seen by a worker at Nassa who is online saying so. The photo was shown in that video which I believe was made by Jose Escamilla (?) "Moon Rising." It showed a UFO over the trees, and overlooking the trees was a section of hills. On the border of these hills overlooking the trees could be seen humanoid creatures; and in the rock face of the hillsides I saw two doorways with right-angled corners at the top, just like our own door ways. My impression was that these humanoids were taller than Earth people. It appears that most of Jose's video has been hidden and combined with shots taken perhaps from former Nassa whistle blowers. I carefully investigated Jose's original video before it was butchered and concluded that there were Giants on the Moon. Who else but Giants would need to build a ten mile diameter tower, a radio Dish one mile in diameter, seven mile high towers, and a gun with a one mile wide barrel? Perhaps one of the reasons Nassa kept a low profile about still being up there. There are trees widely spread on the Moon, and also arid areas. If there are trees, there is oxygen and carbon dioxide and AIR! Nassa air brushed everything out to hide the fact that the Moon has aliens on it and is an ancient observing station populated by Anunnaki.
    There is a tremendous space ship on the ground on the Moon of the same design (which was shrouded in clouds in the same shape) over Mount Shasta (another video). It dwarfed the mountain and was stationed directly over it. Alright friends, you can go back to sleep now that the crazy lady has had her say.
    Last edited by amor; 28th November 2020 at 01:56. Reason: Typo

22. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some time in the past, I posted information about an experience I had at four p.m. eastern daylight time on the date of the Moon Landing of Apollo 11. I experienced the Rocket takeoff of the astronaut as his brain experienced acceleration, heard the Nassa control room voices in the background and read the thought of the astronaut "This is a spaceship." The next day I learned of the event and that it was the most powerful radio transmission ever made from Earth. Recently, I viewed the mocked up version of Apollo as the Lander was said to be fifteen minutes into its descent to the Moon. This would have been the exact time of my 4 pm eastern daylight time, Sunday, July 20, 1969 experience. Therefore, I conclude that the Apollo 11 mock trip, made on Earth, was being televised as the REAL Takeoff to the Moon was actually occurring with its acceleration which nearly blew my head off. Again, I should mention that I was asleep when this experience HIT me. It felt as though my brain was being sucked out. I later read that one of the astronauts was conducting a psychic experiment.
    Last edited by amor; 28th November 2020 at 02:33. Reason: Typo

23. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Hym (28th November 2020)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Greer's new witness says a Navy Seal told him that he was 2 weeks on the moon:

To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

+ Reply to Thread