+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst 1 16 26

Thread: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

1. Link to Post #501
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 times in 539 posts

Default Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

Perhaps a better explanation which I read earlier. A stock market crash is coming. Bill wants to sell shares, but doing this would send alarm bells and bring charges of insider dealings. So a divorce is announced, giving a plausible reason for having to turn a large amount of stock into cash.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ami (7th May 2021), Bill Ryan (Today), Hym (6th May 2021), justntime2learn (6th May 2021), onawah (Today), pueblo (6th May 2021), wondering (6th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #502
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 times in 539 posts

Do we think they're the same Bill and Melinda? I ask because this was a comment I saw online:

Quote I ask you to watch two videos. Do you really think these are the same people? I believe the real MG was replaced. This is the original model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVe1pJwEvpc And this is the replacement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDqsEjhQYk Maybe they are the same people and her voice has lowered, and she's had really bad fillers and face work.
    Underneath there was another interesting one:

Quote Both of these are body doubles. They were murdered in India in 2013 by Indians who were tired of being used as human pincushions for Gates' vaccines. I knew people who worked with the original Melinda and I feel that she was a female, but perhaps the new version is a MTF trans.

The news of the murder used to be spread all over the Internet, but has been scrubbed in recent weeks. Here's a Russian article:

https://lena-mozya.ru/2020/06/bill-a...-ancestry-com/
    I don't remember a Bill Gates is dead rumour, but there have been lot's of sinister murmerings about the course of the Vaccines that were used in India a few years ago sponsored by their charitable foundation?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), pueblo (8th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #503
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,498 times in 924 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Do we think they're the same Bill and Melinda? I ask because this was a comment I saw online:

Quote I ask you to watch two videos. Do you really think these are the same people? I believe the real MG was replaced. This is the original model: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVe1pJwEvpc And this is the replacement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEDqsEjhQYk Maybe they are the same people and her voice has lowered, and she's had really bad fillers and face work.
    Underneath there was another interesting one:

Quote Both of these are body doubles. They were murdered in India in 2013 by Indians who were tired of being used as human pincushions for Gates' vaccines. I knew people who worked with the original Melinda and I feel that she was a female, but perhaps the new version is a MTF trans.

The news of the murder used to be spread all over the Internet, but has been scrubbed in recent weeks. Here's a Russian article:

https://lena-mozya.ru/2020/06/bill-a...-ancestry-com/
    I don't remember a Bill Gates is dead rumour, but there have been lot's of sinister murmerings about the course of the Vaccines that were used in India a few years ago sponsored by their charitable foundation?
    Yep, have a look at the document below about sterilization camps in India run by USAID which partners with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

https://www.pop.org/wp-content/uploa...08AUmLqDLCU2Ow

From the article...
    Quote GATES FUNDING

USAID said last week that it no longer supports its SIFPSA offspring. There are new strategies in play and private sector funding and corporate profiteering are playing a greater role today, although there is considerable overlap between all these agencies.

Rajeev Shah, the Administrator of USAID's $22 billion annual budget, for instance, spent years in leadership positions at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation before he launched his government career.Melinda Gates appears now to be leading the charge for IUD programs for India and the rest of the developing world.

Her foundation website says it gave $3million last year to Jhpiego Corporation to “provide support to the Family Planning Division, MoHFW, Government of India, as [it] takes leadership and management in providing voluntary, high-quality FP services in India with a special focus on the six high TFR [total fertility rate] states of UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh.

25 She awarded another $5 million to Cambridge, MA based Abt Associates, a favorite of USAID, to promote a “basket of contraceptives including injectable contraceptives” to couples in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.26And she gave FHI360 –a group that has been working in India over the past two decades --$3million for a multi-center study on IUDs.30While Gates has distanced herself from population control, Gates' family planning ties are hard to disentangle from their population control roots. Her foundation awarded $15 million this year,for example, to “promote accountability” of family planning programming in India and other countries to Johns Hopkins University31–a group that has been among those at the helm in India under IFPS for the past decades while women suffered the most barbarous sterilization abuses. But the Gates Foundation declined to answer PRI’s questions about its programs in India.

Some might consider the USAID/Gates “technological” approach to family planning amidst the deeply entrenched cultural context of India naïve. The question remains whether IUDs, latex rubber gloves for sterilizations and US-sponsored free condoms for men will do anything to truly help women in the country where they are still tortured to death in witch-hunts, half are married before age 18 and millions of baby girls are killed by infanticide. Indeed, the USAID approach—increasing Western pharmaceutical and device consumption and reducing by sterilization the number of babies born to Indian women –population control by definition –seems only to have added to the exploitation and suffering of India’s women.

Already more than 20 years of history of US underwriting of this population control tyranny is documented in tedious government and NGO policy reports. The reality is told in heart-breakingdetail by human rights activists, by the women themselves, and by their surviving families and children. America must now decide whether it wants that legacy to continue.
    Last edited by pueblo; 7th May 2021 at 10:14.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Journeyman (7th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #504
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,155 times in 5,930 posts

• Bill Gates Vaccines: What Does He Want - Your Health Or Your Money?

The pharmaceutical industry has been pouring resources into the growing political fight over generic coronavirus vaccines. They a useful and powerful ally in Bill Gates, so does this undermine his status as a philanthropist and make a mockery of his stated aim of getting the world “back to normal”?
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Hym (Today), justntime2learn (8th May 2021), pueblo (8th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #505
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,498 times in 924 posts

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), ExomatrixTV (8th May 2021), Hym (Today), justntime2learn (8th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #506
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,155 times in 5,930 posts

Exclamation Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

• WATCH: Bill Gates Pushes Lockdowns and Discusses:

source
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Harmony (Today), Hermoor (Today), Hym (Today), pueblo (Today)

13. Link to Post #507
    United States Avalon Member Mark/Rahkyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,600 times in 2,689 posts

Bill Gates is being cancelled.

All of his ugly divorce proceedings, his connection to Epstein, the questioning of his intent and the rising awareness of some of the more unrefutably unsavory aspects of his global endeavors.

The media is preparing the way. Whatever is going on with him, he now seems to be persona non grata among the elite circles.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark/Rahkyt For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Billy Vasiliadis (Today), Harmony (Today), Hym (Today), Mike (Today), pueblo (Today)

15. Link to Post #508
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,737 times in 286 posts

Please, please can we avoid the use of the term 'elites'?

They are scumbags. Always have been. The filth de la filth.

'Elites' are the decent, moral, courageous people who stand up resolutely against great evil and never back down, bless them.

Personally I'm amazed a country the size of America has yet to organise peaceful 24/7 protests outside every known home and place of business of Baal Grates. Come on team USA, get your act together!
    'Adventures with quackademics in Dumbf*ckistan.' - John Anthony West

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Hym (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst 1 16 26