+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst 1 24 34 37 LastLast

Thread: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

1. Link to Post #661
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

Default Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

• New Nasal COVID Vaxx Tied Directly To Bill Gates Cash!

Injected COVID-19 vaccines are so old hat — especially since Bill Gates sold all his stock in them. Nowadays nasal vaccines are all the rage — and Gates happens to be deeply invested in them too! Most recently an Indian pharmaceuticals company that boasts Gates as an early investor announced that it will soon be releasing inexpensive nasal vaccines. And for all his charitable work Gates will no doubt make lots more money. What a humanitarian!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (7th April 2023), mountain_jim (7th April 2023), pounamuknight (14th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #662
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (7th April 2023), mountain_jim (7th April 2023), onawah (8th April 2023), pounamuknight (14th May 2023), Reinhard (8th April 2023), wondering (30th April 2023)

5. Link to Post #663
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,243 times in 8,655 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (7th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (7th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th April 2023), Harmony (8th April 2023), onawah (8th April 2023), pounamuknight (14th May 2023), wondering (30th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #664
    Language
    Thanks

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (8th April 2023), mountain_jim (7th April 2023), onawah (8th April 2023), wondering (30th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #665
    Language
    Thanks

10. Link to Post #666
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

11. Link to Post #667
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matt P (here)
    Quote Posted by Mark Tuahmen (here)
    Thank you ExomatrixTV. Many peoples hate Mr Gates but I like him. I met him in Paris accidentally in 1993 and he was pure delight - though work way too hard. Love classical music, Beatles, U2. I also love! Mr Gates has done many good things but people choose to see only conspiracy. He help so many in Africa and trying to help with so many diseases and engineering problems. Don't hate him, see what's good with him. Without him, no PC life! Why hate just because billionaire? Madness! He give away so much to make world better place. What would you do if billionaire that was better? Bill Gates human being just like you and me. You believe in oneness, then you must see something of good in Bill Gates. Want you to hate someone, then hate ordinary human beings who remain ignorant of own minds.

Population control necessary for human survival and survival of other beings. Unsustainable. People who talk of this are not so crazy. We need people like Mr Gates to make choices, not crazy conspiracy peoples who offer no solutions! People love Elon Musk but he cover Earth in Starlink and do all kinds of technical things that make Earth suffer. Try to escape Earth without solving problems. Bill try to solve human problems.

Reconsider Bill Gates. Where your hate really come from?
    Why do we need forced government population reduction? Some authority told you we needed that and you believed them.
    What is the planet’s perfect level of human population? Neither you nor anyone else knows. I know we are a dirty polluting species but I also know the vast numbers of us COULD be living in harmony with the planet right now, even with 7.7 billion of us.
    Genuine population reduction comes from prosperity. Is Bill Gates wanting to make the entire developed world more prosperous?
    No. He wants to reduce population with vaccines (as stated by Bill himself publicly). This statement may seem relatively harmless until you understand vaccines (you don’t, which is why you are still enamored with Bill Gates). Vaccines reduce population by creating more lifetime disease in populations and by also sterilizing many of them. Sick, diseased, dead or sterile poor people make fewer babies. THAT is the purpose of vaccines and that is why I know Bill Gates is one of the most vile disgusting creatures on this planet. I would bet every dollar in my bank account Bill doesn’t vaccinate his own children. I wonder if that would change peoples’ opinion of him?

Matt
    - Bill Gates grew up in a household that believed in Eugenics, his father headed the Eugenics society in the US, the name was changed to "Planned Parenthood".
    - His vacines in India killed and harmed many young people, so much so that India has a warrent out for his arrest.
    - His philanthropy was a cover for the enmity the world had over his microsoft debacle, he changed his image in this way, also it is a great tax dodge, lots of charities are just that.
    - His family doctor has openly stated that Bill has not vaccinated his children.
    - He is involved in all sort of nefarious projects eg spraying the skies to block sunlight for the false global warming narrative.
    - He is not a genius, nor a medical.expert.
    - He is part of a club/group of elites who genuinely believe that the earth cannot sustain 8 Billion people, the way things are run, he may be right. If society was more egalitarian then the planet can
    sustain a lot more people.
    - Others can add a lot more to this short list.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Applesprig For This Post:

Arcturian108 (29th April 2023), Ewan (29th April 2023), ExomatrixTV (30th April 2023), wondering (29th April 2023)

13. Link to Post #668
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just a thought I am going to put out there, do you think this is a possability ???
    What if the elites know that big earth changes are heading our way, resourse depletion, a Maunder Minimum, food under threat from manmade and climatic reasons, etc and Earth CANNOT sustain the population.
    I think they know there would be chaos. Perhaps there is a comet enroute or something drastic that they know about. They would have known this some time ago and they figured that the pandemic , vaccines etc is their only choice for population reduction. I remember hearing Maurice Strong ( an insider delux) say that they have to reduce the pop. In as "humane" a way as possible -
    Maybe they think they are doing this to save humanity.... or just themselves with a few thousand slaves. Any thoughts on this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Applesprig For This Post:

wondering (29th April 2023)

15. Link to Post #669
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Applesprig (here)
    Just a thought I am going to put out there, do you think this is a possability ???
    What if the elites know that big earth changes are heading our way, resourse depletion, a Maunder Minimum, food under threat from manmade and climatic reasons, etc and Earth CANNOT sustain the population.
    I think they know there would be chaos. Perhaps there is a comet enroute or something drastic that they know about. They would have known this some time ago and they figured that the pandemic , vaccines etc is their only choice for population reduction. I remember hearing Maurice Strong ( an insider delux) say that they have to reduce the pop. In as "humane" a way as possible -
    Maybe they think they are doing this to save humanity.... or just themselves with a few thousand slaves. Any thoughts on this.
    It would be almost nice if that were true, at least nicer than the reality I feel is more accurate.

They don't give a sh1t about us, (actually I have to stop using that expression, sh1t is actually useful!), if they knew something was coming it would be all about themselves.
    Chaos would be coming whether comet, collapse of earths magnetic shield whilst the solar system reboots, plandemic Mk2, whatever scenario unfolds it is all messy.
    If people would turn their backs on tuning in to news, clicking on social media and other self-focussed obessions maybe we could avoid it. But let's face it, everyone is obsessed with self because it is who we believe we are.

They (we) do not know who they (we) are!

(Sending PM on unrelated subject).

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Applesprig (30th April 2023), pounamuknight (14th May 2023), wondering (29th April 2023)

17. Link to Post #670
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Bill Gates Owns Synthetic Fruit Coating — What’s in It?
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    May 10, 2023
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...bid=1796070566

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Apeel is a plant-based protective coating that “helps the produce you love stay fresh for longer.” It retains moisture within the produce and keeps oxygen out, thereby slowing the spoilage rate
    Apeel Sciences was founded with a $100,000 grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Other investors include the Rockefeller Foundation; the World Bank Group; Anne Wojcicki, co-founder and CEO of the personal genomics company 23andMe; and Susan Wojcicki, former CEO of YouTube
    Apeel Science’s founder, James Rogers, Ph.D., is an agenda contributor to the World Economic Forum (WEF).
    He’s hailed COVID lockdowns as a model for future action on climate change. In other words, climate lockdowns.
    Rogers is also a WEF Young Global Leader
    Avocados, cucumbers, lemons and limes, mandarins, oranges, organic apples, grapefruit and mangos are listed as produce that are currently being treated with this coating.
    Apeel-treated produce can be identified by looking for the “Apeel Protected” produce sticker
    The coating, which cannot be washed off, likely contains toxic contaminants, including heavy metals and carcinogens, as well as trans fats and, potentially, harmful linoleic acid
    Do you know what Apeel is?
    In an April 24, 2023, Twitter thread,1 Alexis Baden-Mayer, political director at the Organic Consumers Association (OCA), lists the many patents associated with this mysterious synthetic fruit coating, which is even approved for use on produce certified as USDA Organic.

According to Apeel Sciences’ website,2 Apeel is a plant-based protective coating that “helps the produce you love stay fresh for longer.” It retains moisture within the produce and keeps oxygen out, thereby slowing the spoilage rate.

Avocados, cucumbers, lemons and limes, mandarins, oranges, organic apples, grapefruit and mangos are listed as produce that are currently being treated with this coating.

Apeel-treated produce can be found in several large grocery chains in the U.S., including Walmart, Costco, Kroger, Trader Joe’s, Harps Food and many others,3,4 as well as stores in Germany, Denmark, Switzerland5 and Canada.6 As of October 2020, the company had also received regulatory approval in Kenya, Uganda, Costa Rica, Colombia, and Ecuador.7 Apeel-treated produce can be identified by looking for the following produce stickers.

Red Flags

One of the warning flags that makes me question the safety of this product is the fact that Apeel Sciences (a DBA or “doing business as” of aPEEL Technology Inc.) was founded with a $100,000 grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.8 That’s never a good sign. I can’t think of a single harmless product Gates has ever willingly poured his money into.

Other investors include the Rockefeller Foundation;9 the World Bank Group; Anne Wojcicki, co-founder and CEO of the personal genomics company 23andMe; and Susan Wojcicki, former CEO of YouTube10 (she stepped down in mid-February 202311). By May 2021, Apeel Sciences was valued at $1.1 billion.12

Apeel Science’s founder, James Rogers, Ph.D., is an agenda contributor to the World Economic Forum (WEF). He’s also a WEF Young Global Leader. In 2018, Rogers stated his company would transition to using synthetic biology rather than extracting its ingredients from real food.
    What’s more, Apeel Science’s founder, James Rogers, Ph.D., is an agenda contributor to the World Economic Forum13 (WEF). Among the articles he has written for the WEF is one in which he hailed COVID lockdowns as a model for future action on climate change.14 In other words, climate lockdowns.

Rogers is also a WEF Young Global Leader15 — yet another red flag. And I’m not the only one questioning the motives behind this product. “Is [Apeel] another Gates/WEF plot to destroy our health? Or a distraction from worse plots?” Baden-Mayer asks.16

Is Apeel Part of President Biden’s GMO Agenda?
    One of the first things that came to mind when I heard of Apeel is that it fits right into President Biden’s recently launched agenda to turn the U.S. food supply over to the biotechnology industry. I reviewed this agenda in “Executive Order Lays Foundation for Lab-Created Foods.”

In summary, Biden’s September 2022 “Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe and Secure American Bioeconomy”17 makes biotechnology a national priority across agencies and branches of government, including the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).

In late March 2023, Biden expanded on this premise in a “Bold Goals for U.S. Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing” report.18 One of the specific goals listed in this report is “Reducing food waste by 50% by 2030.” Reducing food waste to combat climate change19 is also the premise upon which Apeel Sciences was founded, according to its website.20

Further evidence that Apeel Sciences fits into Biden’s biotech-driven food agenda is its acquisition of ImpactVision, “a software company that uses AI and machine learning to track the chemical composition of food throughout its shelf life.”21 The company has also promised to “double down on technology” through other tech acquisitions.

While reducing food waste and making fresh produce last longer are certainly sane and worthy goals, the question is, how is this being done? Seeing how Apeel’s emergence broadly coincides with Biden’s official transition into biotech-led foods, can we trust that it’s a food-based product? Or is it biotech in disguise?

What Does Apeel’s GRAS Notice Tell Us?
    According to Apeel Sciences:

“Apeel adds a little extra peel on produce to slow the rate of water loss and oxidation ... That extra peel is completely edible, tasteless and safe to eat. A variety of plant feedstocks can be used to create our formulations, and luckily these ingredients exist in the peels, seeds and pulp of all fruits an vegetables ...

We think of these materials as building blocks, restructuring them in a way that allows us to iterate on what nature created, making our solution into a coating that can be applied to produce. So while nature is our foundation and inspiration, innovation and technology are how we apply these ingredients ...”

Apeel Sciences’ Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) notice22 to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, submitted in October 2019, gives us a little more. The primary component of the coating is said to be a mixture of monoacylglycerides derived from grapeseed.

An earlier GRAS Notice,23 filed in April 2016, further specifies that the two primary components of Apeel is 2,3-dihydroxypropyl palmitate and 1,3-dihydroxypropan-2-yl palmitate. (In this notice, the product is called “Edipeel,” but the website now refers to it as “Apeel,” like the company name.) According to the 2016 GRAS Notice No. 648:

“Monoacylglycerol derivatives are components of dietary fats commonly found in food and are also endogenously formed in the human body ... It is well established and recognized that monoacylglycerides, the subject of the present GRAS assessment, are formed in the gastrointestinal tract from the generally accepted metabolic pathway for the breakdown of triglycerides (i.e., lipolysis).

The hydrolysis of triglycerides by lipases proceeds through the formation of monoacylglycerides (i.e., monoglycerides). The free fatty acids released can be further used for triglyceride synthesis.

Given the metabolic sequel described above, and by applying scientific procedures, it can be concluded that a mixture of monoacylglycerides would not pose any health hazards different from commonly consumed dietary oils derived from plants or animals.”

Toxic Residues
    However, just because something is made from all-natural ingredients doesn’t mean the final product is perfectly safe. It depends on what you’ve done to those ingredients.

In this case, in Part 3 of the 2019 GRAS notice,24 under Maximum Limit of Residues, we find that the grape seed oil that makes up the basis of this product contains residues of ethyl acetate, heptane and palladium, which are processing aids, as well as the heavy metals arsenic, lead, cadmium and mercury.

According to Apeel, the levels of these toxic residues are either below levels deemed safe by the FDA, the EU and/or the Joint FAO/World Health Organization Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA). The following table lists the maximum daily exposure limits based on a maximum daily (90th percentile) intake of 218 milligrams per person per day.

While the levels indeed appear to be very low, I would argue that any exposure to toxic chemicals and metals is an unnecessary risk. To me, intentionally coating fresh, unadulterated foods with something that contains toxins, even if in minute amounts, only adds to the toxic burden. We’re already dealing with pesticide residues on conventional fruits and vegetables. This coating will simply lock those toxins in and add additional ones on top.

One of the biggest question marks is whether this coating can penetrate the peel, as the coating cannot be washed off. Can toxic risks be eliminated by peeling the produce, or is the flesh of the fruit or vegetable also contaminated with residues? We do not have the answer to that question, even though it’s one of the most important ones.

According to Apeel Sciences, the coating is “not expected” to penetrate beyond the peel into the fruit.25 Not expected? That means they have no idea. They’re simply guessing.

More Open Questions
    In Apeel Sciences’ 2019 GRAS notice, they referenced a 2017 EFSA review26 of E471 (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids) but didn’t mention that this review warned about the possible presence of epichlorohydrin,27 a carcinogen, in E471 manufactured using glycerol or glycidol as a starting material. Apeel uses monoglycerides of glycerol.

According to this review, “The panel considered that the presence of epichlorohydrin and/or glycidol in mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids (E 471) would need further assessment as their presence could raise a safety concern.” Palladium, cadmium and arsenic are also carcinogenic, so there are at least four different carcinogenic contaminants in this coating.

What’s more, a 2021 European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) re-review28 of monoacylglycerides found that “the potential exposure to toxic elements resulting from the consumption of E 471 could be substantial.” As a result, the review panel suggests it may be necessary to lower existing limits for arsenic, lead, cadmium and mercury.

Apeel Plans to Switch to Synthetic Biology
    Baden-Mayer also wonders whether Apeel’s coating is made with synthetic biology. Why else is Apeel Sciences listed as one of the best-funded synbio companies?29 Don’t you have to produce synthetic biology products to be considered a synbio company?

In 2018, the Apeel founder himself also told Food Navigator that his company would soon transition to using synthetic biology rather than extracting its ingredients from real food.30 So, even if they haven’t made that transition yet, this certainly suggests they intend to, eventually.

Apeel’s GRAS notice also leaves this door open, stating that “monoacylglycerides can be created by breaking down a triglyceride by removing two of its fatty acids or they can be manufactured synthetically.”

Finally, Apeel Sciences’ board of directors includes Vijay Pande,31,32 an adjunct professor of bioengineering at Stanford, who also serves on the board of Scribe Therapeutics, a company specializing in CRISPR technology and protein engineering. Pande is also the founder of Globavir Biosciences, an infectious disease start-up.

So, it certainly appears as though Apeel Sciences is geared up to move into genetically engineered synthetic biology, if they haven’t made that leap already. The company is even directly connected to a company specializing in infectious disease therapeutics, and we now know there are efforts underway to turn foods into vaccine vectors.

Invisipeel — Another Type of Coating
    As mentioned earlier, aPEEL Technology Inc. is producing the Apeel coating for fresh produce under the business name Apeel Sciences. But that’s not aPEEL’s only product.

In August 2015 — three years after the Gates Foundation launched Apeel Sciences with a $100,000 grant — the Gates Foundation committed nearly 10 times that amount, $985,161, to aPEEL Technology Inc., not Apeel Sciences, to develop a crop coating:33

“... to extend the shelf-life of crops without refrigeration and protect them from being eaten by pests by developing a molecular camouflage that uses cutin from plant extracts to create an edible, ultrathin barrier on the crop surfaces.”

Cutin is a waxy polymer and a primary component of the plant cuticle. It covers all aerial surfaces of all plants. It’s insoluble and therefore has a waterproof quality. The Apeel product described in the GRAS applications filed by Apeel Sciences do not mention anything about cutin, so this is a different product.

According to Weston A. Price,34 this product is called Invisipeel, and is applied by growers while the crop is still in the field. Apeel is applied after harvest once the produce is ripe. In short, we may be eating food that has been coated not just once but twice.

Is Apeel Just Another Trans Fat Alternative?
    Aside from potentially toxic contaminants, others who have investigated Apeel have highlighted other problems and warn that monoglycerides and diglycerides are a “go-to replacement for deadly trans fats.”35

In 2016, the FDA withdrew the GRAS status of trans fat as it was strongly linked to fatal heart attacks. Yet here we are again. Out with one toxic fat and in with another. The FDA ban doesn’t apply to mono- and diglycerides, even though they contain trans fat, because they’re classified as emulsifiers rather than lipids.

Mono- and diglycerides are byproducts from the processing of oil. In the case of Apeel, the monoacylglycerides are derived from grapeseed oil, which is loaded with polyunsaturated fats (PUFAs), including the highly problematic linoleic acid, which I’m convinced is one of the primary drivers of chronic disease. You can learn more about this in “How Linoleic Acid Wrecks Your Health.”

So, basically, what we’re looking at here is a way to turn fruits and vegetables, known for their beneficial impacts on heart health, into a source of harmful emulsifiers that increase your risk of heart disease, heart attack and stroke. This starts to feel even more diabolical when you consider that the Great Resetters of the world are pushing to replace meat and animal products with plant foods, which they are simultaneously making more toxic and less healthy.

Commonsense Ways to Make Produce Last Longer
    As noted by Moms Across America, there are far safer, natural ways to extend the shelf life of your fruits and vegetables. Below are a few of their tips.36 Additional suggestions can be found in Almanac.com’s fruit and vegetable storage guide.37

“Take avocados for example ... Once you bring them home and they get to their ‘sweet spot,’ you can store them in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. You can also freeze them whole, sliced, in chunks, or mashed. They will keep for three to six months.

Heavenly, succulent strawberries can be briefly soaked in a vinegar and water solution to be cleaned thoroughly. Let them dry completely, and store in a mason jar (with a paper towel at the bottom) in the refrigerator for three weeks or more. Sweet, colorful apples can be stored in a cool, humid place such as a basement, garage, or refrigerator for up to five months.”

I have also found that if you purchase avocados on sale you can select rock hard fruits and store them in the fridge for around one month. You only need to take them out of the fridge for around three days before they ripen.

It’s worth mentioning, in closing, that the best way to gauge the freshness of a fruit or vegetable is to inspect it visually. If it’s been sealed shut with a coating that delays the decay process, you can’t tell how long that produce has been sitting around.

What’s more, if the produce is coated before it’s ripe, will it ever fully ripen? Many fruits and vegetables are picked and shipped before they’re fully ripened. They ripen en route. This is one of the reasons why so many fruits are tasteless and don’t have the right texture. Will Apeel make this situation better or worse? Personally, I won’t be buying Apeel-treated produce, and if enough of us refuse to buy it, they’ll stop using it.

Modern industrial farming has created a food production model that is not only unhealthy, but unsustainable as well. The reliance on GMO-derived products and the toxic chemicals used alongside them are destroying the environment and the public’s health.

To combat the encroaching influence of big GMO companies, I encourage you to support farmers and businesses that practice organic, biodynamic and regenerative farming. This food production model benefits both humans and the environment because it:

Rebuilds topsoil by sequestering atmospheric carbon above ground and below ground

Protects water sources, runoff, and reduces water demand by increasing moisture in the soil

Promotes nutrition and health through nutrient-dense, organic food

Minimizes the risk of foodborne illnesses and drug-resistant disease by avoiding the use of industrial chemicals

Restores damaged ecosystems through regenerative methods

Helps local farmers by giving them larger profits compared to industrial counterparts

How can you play your part? The solution is actually quite simple — buy healthy, organic food. One of the best things you can do is to purchase your food from small-business farmers. To help you in your search, I recommend visiting these websites that point you to non-GMO food producers in your area:

Regenerative Farm Map Eat Well Guide (United States and Canada)
    Farm Match (United States) Local Harvest (United States)
    Weston A. Price Foundation (United States) The Cornucopia Institute
    Demeter USA American Grassfed Association

I also urge you to support and donate to organizations like the Organic Consumers Association (OCA), as they are leading the way to promoting regenerative agriculture and sustainable farming practices. By advocating the innovative campaigns of these organizations, you are contributing to the future of regenerative agriculture."

-Sources and References
    1, 16 Twitter Alexis Baden-Mayer April 24, 2023
    2 Apeel.com
    3, 12, 21 CNBC May 11, 2021
    4, 9, 25, 32, 36 Moms Across America April 28, 2023
    5, 7 Bloomberg October 27, 2020 (Archived)
    6 The Western Journal April 20, 2023
    8 ReFED Catalytic Case Study
    10 CNBC August 18, 2021
    11 ABC News February 16, 2023
    13 Weforum James Rogers Agenda Contributor
    14 Weforum April 21, 2020
    15 LinkedIn James Rogers Founder CEO Apeel Sciences, WEF Young Global Leader
    17 White House Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology September 12, 2022
    18 Bold Goals for US Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing March 2023
    19 Apeel.com Food Waste: The Not So Obvious Solution to Climate Woes
    20 Apeel.com, What Is Apeel?
    22, 24 Apeel Sciences GRAS Notice No. 886
    23 Apeel Sciences GRAS Notice No. 648
    26 EFSA November 10, 2017; 15(11): e05045
    27 Hazardous Substance Fact Sheet Epichlorohydrin
    28 EFSA Journal November 8, 2021; 19(11): e06885
    29 BuiltIn April 15, 2022
    30 Food Navigator February 12, 2018
    31 Apeel Sciences Board of Directors
    33 Gates Foundation Committed Grant to Apeel Technology Inc August 2015
    34 Weston A Price October 27, 2018
    35 DrAxe.com February 24, 2021
    37 Almanac.com Fruit and Vegetable Storage Guide
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Applesprig (16th May 2023), Ewan (11th May 2023), ExomatrixTV (20th May 2023), mountain_jim (11th May 2023), onevoice (30th June 2023), pounamuknight (14th May 2023)

19. Link to Post #671
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,243 times in 8,655 posts

https://twitter.com/iluminatibot/sta...357442048?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th May 2023), onawah (13th May 2023), pounamuknight (14th May 2023)

21. Link to Post #672
    Language
    Thanks

Executive CONFRONTS Warren Buffett & Bill Gates Over Epstein:

The recent Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting in Omaha took a astounding turn when Peter Flaherty, Chairman of the National Legal and Policy Center, used his time at the microphone to accuse Bill Gates of sexual crimes against minors in regards to his ongoing relationship with late “financier” Jeffrey Epstein. For his trouble Flaherty was forcibly removed from the arena. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss whether the truth about Bill Gates’ numerous misdeeds and cretinous behavior is starting to seep into the public consciousness.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Carlitos (17th May 2023), mountain_jim (13th May 2023), onawah (13th May 2023), pounamuknight (14th May 2023)

23. Link to Post #673
    Language
    Thanks

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pounamuknight (14th May 2023)

25. Link to Post #674
    Language
    Thanks

• Arrested For Accusing Bill Gates Of Epstein Connections – Peter Flaherty Reacts!

In a video that has gone viral and then some, Peter Flaherty of the National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC) stepped up to the microphone at the recent Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting in Omaha, Nebraska, but then his mic was suddenly cut and he was promptly arrested as soon as he brought up Bill Gates’ connection to Jeffrey Epstein. So at least someone is getting arrested in connection to Epstein, even though it’s just a corporate stockholder calling out the nefarious activities of billionaires.

Jimmy and Americans’ comedian Kurt Metzger talk to Flaherty about the experience, why he thinks he was silenced, the awful state of politics in the United States and whether he plans to sue.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

wondering (16th May 2023)

27. Link to Post #675
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,231 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Bill Gates Owns Synthetic Fruit Coating — What’s in It?
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    Interesting Onawah. On the topic of farming I have a theory that Gates' farmland is probably some kind of unofficial (off the books) sh*t-hit-the-fan location for select elites. A backup plan of sorts.
    I'd also bet that Gates in common with many tech buffs has very little interest in all things farming as an activity.
    I'd be sure the land is stocked with enough fertilizer for decades, plus equipment, oil, tires, gears, whatever else.
    Maybe aisles of modern rifles and ammo, alcohol, a veterinary centre (at least one), and whatever else too.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th May 2023), onawah (20th May 2023)

29. Link to Post #676
    Language
    Thanks

• Why Is Bill Gates Now Putting Permanent Chemicals On Our Fruit?

• Bill Gates Plans to Microdose Humanity With Cancer Coating on ALL Fruit and Veg:

Bill Gates’ plans to poison our food supply have gone into overdrive. The People’s Voice has already exposed Gates’ plan to force humanity to stop eating meat and start eating his synthetic beef – which just so happens to cause turbo cancers in humans.

Not content with attempting to ban meat and replace it with carcinogenic synthetic gloop, Gates is also making moves to poison the fruit and vegetable supply. Gates has been exposed pumping millions of dollars into a plan to coat all fruit and vegetables with an invisible product that can’t be removed no matter how hard you scrub it.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th May 2023 at 01:12.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (20th May 2023), Orph (20th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #677
    Language
    Thanks

• Bill Gates Exposed: *Philanthropy to Control the World* w/ Vandana Shiva

Vandana shiva discusses Bill Gates' recent acquisition of vast amounts of farmland and his apparent desire to control the world's food supply through initiatives such as lab-grown food and carbon offsetting schemes. Vandana argues that Gates' philanthropic giving is actually a form of grabbing and control, and raises concerns about the negative implications of his actions for small farmers, biodiversity, and the environment.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (29th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #678
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

• Epstein CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED, New Report Says Epstein Was BLACKMAILING Bill Gates:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd May 2023 at 13:33.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pueblo (22nd May 2023)

35. Link to Post #679
    Language
    Thanks

• We Were Lied To About COVID Death Rate - Bill Gates Profits!

A new study on Covid-19’s infection fatality rate (IFR) by age from a team led by Dr. John Ioannidis, the world’s most-cited physician, estimates that Covid’s IFR in the pre-vaccine era was under 0.1% for those under 70—even lower than previously believed. This means that for individuals under 70 years old the COVID fatality rate was less than 1 in 1000. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss the widespread misconception surrounding just how deadly COVID-19 was before the vaccine was developed.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th May 2023 at 11:17.

36. Link to Post #680
    Language
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst 1 24 34 37 LastLast