+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 12 37 LastLast

Thread: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

Quote Posted by Mark Tuahmen (here)
    Thank you ExomatrixTV. Many peoples hate Mr Gates but I like him. I met him in Paris accidentally in 1993 and he was pure delight - though work way too hard. Love classical music, Beatles, U2. I also love! Mr Gates has done many good things but people choose to see only conspiracy. He help so many in Africa and trying to help with so many diseases and engineering problems. Don't hate him, see what's good with him. Without him, no PC life! Why hate just because billionaire? Madness! He give away so much to make world better place. What would you do if billionaire that was better? Bill Gates human being just like you and me. You believe in oneness, then you must see something of good in Bill Gates. Want you to hate someone, then hate ordinary human beings who remain ignorant of own minds.

Population control necessary for human survival and survival of other beings. Unsustainable. People who talk of this are not so crazy. We need people like Mr Gates to make choices, not crazy conspiracy peoples who offer no solutions! People love Elon Musk but he cover Earth in Starlink and do all kinds of technical things that make Earth suffer. Try to escape Earth without solving problems. Bill try to solve human problems.

Reconsider Bill Gates. Where your hate really come from?

…..Population control necessary for human survival and survival of other beings -Unsustainable....

Question: Do you think the ever growing human population is unstainable and needs to be culled through vaccinations/abortions because of lack of resources?

...Could it be that the world's overabundance of resources are simply not being shared equitably by design.....

2. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Bill Gates is no saint. He was a ruthless businessman, for sure. World population is currently shrinking or growth has slowed way down, and likely partly due to people like Gates who push for educating girls in developing nations.

If instituting programs like that and pushing nations to provide access to birth control is part of an evil plot, then count me in. I suppose most philanthropists are completely evil, part of a vast conspiracy that includes pedophilia and cannibalism of young children and oh yes...almost forgot...a vaccine for Covid 19 that is really a masked genocidal programme.
    Certainly conspiracies happen, and some philanthropists are creepy, and Covid 19 may be part of a larger biowarfare campaign against China...yeah, easy to make those claims. It doesn't mean that organized reaction to the pandemic is part of an orchestrated conspiracy. That kind of thinking is illogical and based entirely in some knee jerk response, the origins of which, I am not entirely clear.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (9th April 2020), Justjane (14th April 2020)

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:33.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th April 2020)

6. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I never cared a bit about this guy until this planned event we live in today. His fingers are all over it to take advantage of it and all humanity sits in his grip waiting for the executioner.--Kamikaze

Based on what evidence? And please, don't question the integrity of somebody offering an alternative point of view. Question the point of view.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th August 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Thank you ExomatrixTV. Many peoples hate Mr Gates but I like him. I met him in Paris accidentally in 1993 and he was pure delight - though work way too hard. Love classical music, Beatles, U2. I also love! Mr Gates has done many good things but people choose to see only conspiracy. He help so many in Africa and trying to help with so many diseases and engineering problems. Don't hate him, see what's good with him. Without him, no PC life! Why hate just because billionaire? Madness! He give away so much to make world better place. What would you do if billionaire that was better? Bill Gates human being just like you and me. You believe in oneness, then you must see something of good in Bill Gates. Want you to hate someone, then hate ordinary human beings who remain ignorant of own minds.

Population control necessary for human survival and survival of other beings. Unsustainable. People who talk of this are not so crazy. We need people like Mr Gates to make choices, not crazy conspiracy peoples who offer no solutions! People love Elon Musk but he cover Earth in Starlink and do all kinds of technical things that make Earth suffer. Try to escape Earth without solving problems. Bill try to solve human problems.

Why do we need forced government population reduction? Some authority told you we needed that and you believed them.
    What is the planet’s perfect level of human population? Neither you nor anyone else knows. I know we are a dirty polluting species but I also know the vast numbers of us COULD be living in harmony with the planet right now, even with 7.7 billion of us.
    Genuine population reduction comes from prosperity. Is Bill Gates wanting to make the entire developed world more prosperous?
    No. He wants to reduce population with vaccines (as stated by Bill himself publicly). This statement may seem relatively harmless until you understand vaccines (you don’t, which is why you are still enamored with Bill Gates). Vaccines reduce population by creating more lifetime disease in populations and by also sterilizing many of them. Sick, diseased, dead or sterile poor people make fewer babies. THAT is the purpose of vaccines and that is why I know Bill Gates is one of the most vile disgusting creatures on this planet. I would bet every dollar in my bank account Bill doesn’t vaccinate his own children. I wonder if that would change peoples’ opinion of him?

Matt
    No. He wants to reduce population with vaccines (as stated by Bill himself publicly). This statement may seem relatively harmless until you understand vaccines (you don’t, which is why you are still enamored with Bill Gates).

You have no idea what his intent is. I think his desire to vaccinate comes out of a desire to help people. If there is a larger evil plan, he isn't likely part of it. People who believe in vaccinations don't have evil intent. That is pure emoting devoid of logic. Please try to do better.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th August 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Welcome to Avalon! It's a long story!

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2020), bobme (10th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (8th April 2020), Elainie (8th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th April 2020), happyuk (8th April 2020), Ivy23 (9th April 2020), Kamikaze (8th April 2020), Kryztian (1st May 2020), raregem (8th April 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Soda (here)
    Welcome to Avalon! It's a long story!
    THX. The best post on the thread so far!

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bobme (10th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (8th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th April 2020), happyuk (8th April 2020), Ivy23 (9th April 2020), Kryztian (1st May 2020), kudzy (9th April 2020), Strat (8th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

@Mark Tuahmen, here's an interesting video. It's worth the 40 minutes.

Henry Kissinger & Bill Gates Call For Mass Vaccination & Global Governance

15. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bobme (10th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), Earth Angel (10th April 2020), earthdreamer (11th April 2020), Elainie (8th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th April 2020), Franny (9th April 2020), Ivy23 (9th April 2020), Jad (9th April 2020), Kamikaze (8th April 2020), Kryztian (1st May 2020), kudzy (9th April 2020), mountain_jim (8th April 2020), raregem (8th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (9th April 2020), yelik (9th April 2020), Yoda (8th April 2020), Zanshin (10th April 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Folks, listen up: please.

Just explain to Mark why he's incorrect in his view. The insults aren't necessary, and do Avalon no credit. He's a new member. And this thread is in public view. He's not being unpleasant to anyone else here.

Maybe there's some documented information he's completely unaware of. Many of us might have been in that situation at some points in our lives. THX.

Bill:
    There is no insult in my reply.

He worships Bill Gates, I have no pb with that. he can show us his devotion by working for him for free for the rest of his life; it makes no diff to me

Vaccines are good for Africans. Hop on a plane to Africa and take a good hard look what's happening there

He is all for population reduction. Let him show us the way, maybe we'll follow; I did say maybe.....

I reiterate my question: What is he?
    An uninformed super naive? -> ask questions here; I am pretty sure he will get tons of documented, fact based answers
    A troll? -> he needs to try much harder to get me on his side.

17. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    You have no idea what his intent is. I think his desire to vaccinate comes out of a desire to help people. If there is a larger evil plan, he isn't likely part of it. People who believe in vaccinations don't have evil intent. That is pure emoting devoid of logic. Please try to do better.
    I have no problem with vaccination, BUT DO NOT FORCE IT ON ME. You can sell arsenic in a can as appetizer, I have no problem with that, but do not patronize me by saying that it is good for my health and force it on me.
    You love vaccine. please have one before each meal. You like arsenic in can, have one every evening before diner but do not force it on me. I am not an idiot; I know what to choose.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

This short video (6 mins) is also worth watching.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8c9ef7475781009430c49d

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (9th April 2020), bobme (10th April 2020), ClearWater (8th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (8th April 2020), Earth Angel (10th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th April 2020), Franny (9th April 2020), Ivy23 (9th April 2020), Kryztian (1st May 2020), kudzy (9th April 2020), Mashika (9th April 2020), mountain_jim (8th April 2020), Satori (8th April 2020), yelik (9th April 2020), Yoda (9th April 2020), Zanshin (10th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Folks, listen up: please.

Just explain to Mark why he's incorrect in his view. The insults aren't necessary, and do Avalon no credit. He's a new member. And this thread is in public view. He's not being unpleasant to anyone else here.

Maybe there's some documented information he's completely unaware of. Many of us might have been in that situation at some points in our lives. THX.

Perfectly said...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2020), bobme (10th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th April 2020), Mark Tuahmen (9th April 2020), onawah (9th April 2020), Strat (8th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Like him if you want. That’s your choice. However, nothing you said means Gates is right about vaccines being safe and effective, nor right that we all need to be vaccinated and carry our papers with us everywhere we go certifying we have been vaccinated—all as a condition, by both government and big global business, to receiving or “being granted” our natural rights to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. No one has the right or power to grant or condition our natural rights, absent proof beyond a reasonable doubt, after being afforded due process, of criminal conduct. And even then the punishment must be proportional to the proven crime.

And, respectfully, I’ll wager that you don’t know Gates. Meeting someone and knowing someone are vast miles apart.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Eva2 (3rd March 2021), ExomatrixTV (8th August 2020), Zanshin (10th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:32.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

fractal being (8th April 2020), Mashika (9th April 2020), Zanshin (10th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,636 times in 20,812 posts

Do not forget Bill Gates is also heavily in Geoengineering (Chemtrails) & Toxic GMOs ... the list is long to "help" reduce the Global Population Agenda.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th April 2020 at 22:38.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Earth Angel (10th April 2020), Mashika (9th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)

The true position I have is this is 100% orchestrated. Everyone is being played. I only have anecdotes for my own consumption and they can and will not be enough to really convince anyone who doesn't want to see the world in that way. I just had a load of time to follow the run-up of events to this day from the before the new year in great detail and I was waiting for things to get bad. I didn't see all plans and events beforehand but they were logical expectations if one wanted to use this event to the best gains of possibilities and capabilities. The censorship is abhorrent. They don't even discuss the things not in line with the events as they are. Everything must fit the narrative. No outliers allowed. Your and idiot if you think anything else.
    The Expert Overlords have made their decree. Follow!

I follow a few countries response and it's the same everywhere. All following the same script. No one goes outside it in mainstream media except Trump to a smaller degree but he didn't seem to have been expecting this event at all. I was quite chocked he didn't. Not as well connected as I thought, not from his personal sources.
    Mainstream on the other hand... Different countries play the same play-book each and all!
    Your out & discarded if you do go against it. Fired etc. Even attacked with lawsuits. Don't go outside the plan!

I was waiting for the next step the world would go and I'm overwhelmed by the amount of work and planning that has gone into the to execution of these events. It's too much for me to have been expecting. Not having had time to follow everything in the world when I was working and living a regular life until I quit my old workplace last year.

WOW Kamikaze we might be soulbrothers or something . Word by word this is exactly how I perceive the situation, I just didn't quote the whole thing for the sake of space. I was also expecting that something was brewing since last December where I noticed that key investors were dumping their stocks which indicated that they were withdrawing their money and securing them in safehavens. Of course I didn't anticipate a global pandemic, but when it all started unfolding I could clearly see that the whole thing is scripted.

Suddenly social distancing became a thing, we were at war with an invisible enemy, doctors and nurses became heroes (unless they complained about the lack of personal protection equipment and severe flaws in the healthcare system, when they suddenly turned into an enemy of the state) whoever went against the official narrative became fake news and Covidiots. For me the critical date was 3/11 and that actually was the date when my country (Greece) announced the lock-down and Trump and Johnson caved in and changed course.

The response and cooperation of the masses has been also overwhelmingly disappointing. My only hope is that at least most of the people I've talked with have stated that they won't accept the vaccine, but then again I'm not sure how they're going to react if it becomes mandatory.

Having said that, my apologies to ExomatrixTV for derailing the thread. To me it was expected that he (Gates) would be coming to the rescue. He'd been groomed for years to take that role in case of a pandemic and I don't think he would have it any other way.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

Kamikaze (9th April 2020), Mashika (9th April 2020), norman (9th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #37
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

• Bill Gates moved all his investments around and invested in “philanthropy”, 5G, and pharmaceuticals.
    • Bill Gates held an event 201 pandemic simulation of coronavirus before this all happened.
    • Bill Gates is suddenly portrayed in media articles as having some say in our health and the presidents decisions.
    • Bill Gates was friends with Jeffery Epstein (convicted pedophile and child sex trafficker) and photographed together on more than one occasion.
    • Bill Gates is the second largest WHO donor, and the WHO is calling for the removal of people from their homes.
    • Bill Gates openly wants one world currency, government, and tracking devices implanted into people.
    • Bill Gates has the head of the Coronavirus task force- Dr Anthony Fauci- who is currently advising the president what to do with the entire country right now- on the board of his foundation!! Bill Gates has invested in 7 coronavirus vaccines and patents.
    • All 100% true and somehow legal. WHY??
    • These conflicts of interest are INSANE, and sneak right past the sleep walking Americans.
    souce

Attachment 43071

What a crowd. At "suicided" Paedophilus Maximus Epstein's pad in Manhattan, 2011: Staley from JPMorgan; former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers; Epstein; Bill"Malthus" Gates - who now wants to vaccinate Planet Earth; and Boris Nikolic, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s science adviser.

No Lolitas?

The background for a "health project", from the NYT:

"Around that time, the Gates Foundation and JPMorgan were teaming up to create the Global Health Investment Fund. Its goal was to provide “inpidual and institutional investors the opportunity to finance late-stage global health technologies that have the potential to save millions of lives in low-income countries.”

As the details of the fund were being hammered out, Mr. Staley told his JPMorgan colleagues that Mr. Epstein wanted to be brought into the discussions, according to two people familiar with the talks. Mr. Epstein was an important JPMorgan customer, holding millions of dollars in accounts at the bank and referring a procession of wealthy inpiduals to become clients of the company.

Mr. Epstein pitched an idea for a separate charitable fund to JPMorgan officials, including Mr. Staley, and to Mr. Gates’s adviser Mr. Nikolic. He envisioned a vast fund, seeded with the Gates Foundation’s money, that would focus on health projects around the world, according to five people involved in or briefed on the talks, including current and former Gates Foundation and JPMorgan employees. In addition to the Gates money, Mr. Epstein planned to round up donations from his wealthy friends and, hopefully, from JPMorgan’s richest clients."

Hey Mark Tuahmen you just tried to persuade/influence/"convince"/coerce ExomatrixTV?
    • Try again pal I deep research anything NWO for 30 years on record.
    • I can bombard (flood) you with soooooo much more! ... (but I willfully restrain myself).
    • Most likely you do not really care as your mind seems already made up (as is mine .. backed by tons of evidence).
    • Nice try defending a Psychopath though.
    • Cheers, John
    No Exo, no convince. Just wonder where your hate come from - deeply come from. Distrust if male figures. Parent problems. Childhood pain? Somewhere deeper maybe?
    Love fellow man, not hate.

32. Link to Post #38
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Thank you Bill and Denise. I am not as stupid on Mr Gates as people think. I know much more than I say on this man, especially his business interests because I help design house in France for him. But I have the view we must love and understand fellow human beings, not persecute what you think you understand. You want to make a better world you must start with your own attitude to those you do not understand and hate. Hate breed hate. Anger breed anger. Misunderstanding breed misunderstanding. Mr Gates do philanthropy not for tax benefit but because he genuinely cares. He don't go to Africa and live in grovel and risk life because he don't care and just want to kill people. That stupid understanding. Greedy ignorant people do not have to be billionaire. Ordinary people, even on forums like this one. Live kind as you want others to be. Do not judge as you want others not to judge. Be compassion to world and it's people. All people, not just good people you see but bad people especially. Jesus would have shown love. Buddha would have shown love. Muhammed would have shown love. Ghandi would have shown love. ML King v Malcolm X. Who win? Peace or Violence?

Maybe I am wrong to be here. Thinking this was a good place for brotherhood of understanding souls. So much competition for rightness, which be why I left architecture for music and city for small town. No willing for understanding from many. Thank you to kind souls.
    Last edited by Mark Tuahmen; 9th April 2020 at 05:45.

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...without-global

Bill Gates Crosses The Digital Rubicon, Says "Mass Gatherings" May Not Return Without Global Vaccine

Authored by Robert Bridge

A recurring theme among conspiracy theorists is that the elite are just waiting for the right moment to roll out their ‘mark of the beast’ technology to remotely identify and control every single human being on the planet, thus sealing their plans for a one world government. And with many people willing to do just about anything to get back to some sense of normalcy, those fears appear more justified with each passing day.

In the Book of Revelation [13:16-17], there is a passage that has attracted the imagination of believers and disbelievers throughout the ages, and perhaps never more so than right now: “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark…”

Was John of Patmos history’s first conspiracy theorist, or are we merely indulging ourselves today with a case of self-fulfilling prophecy? Whatever the case may be, many people would probably have serious reservations about being branded with an ID code even if it had never been mentioned in Holy Scripture. But that certainly has not stopped Microsoft founder Bill Gates, who has been warning about a global pandemic for years, from pushing such controversial technologies on all of us.

In September 2019, just three months before the coronavirus first appeared in China, ID2020, a San Francisco-based biometric company that counts Microsoft as one of its founding members, quietly announced it was undertaking a new project that involves the “exploration of multiple biometric identification technologies for infants” that is based on “infant immunization” and only uses the “most successful approaches”.

For anyone who may be wondering what one of those “most successful approaches” might look like, consider the following top contender for the contract. Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have developed what is essentially a hi-tech ‘tattoo’ that stores data in invisible dye under the skin. The ‘mark’ would be delivered together with a vaccine, most likely administered by Gavi, the global vaccine agency that also falls under the umbrella of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

“The researchers showed that their new dye, which consists of nanocrystals called quantum dots… emits near-infrared light that can be detected by a specially equipped smartphone,” MIT News reported.

And if the reader scrolls to the very bottom of the article, he will find that this study was funded first and foremost by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Today, with the global service economy shut down to prevent large groups of infectious humans from assembling, it is easier to imagine a day when people are required to have their infrared ID ‘tattoo’ scanned in order to be granted access to any number of public venues. And from there, it requires little stretch of the imagination to see this same tracking nanotechnology being applied broadly across the global economy, where it could be used to eliminate the use of dirty money. After all, if reusable bags are being outlawed over the coronavirus panic-demic, why should reusable cash get special treatment?

Writing earlier this month in these pages, geopolitical analyst Pepe Escobar provided a compelling argument that the coronavirus, which is driving the world towards a New Great Depression, is “being used as cover for the advent of a new, digital financial system, complete with a forced vaccine cum nanochip creating a full, individual, digital identity.

As one possible future scenario, Escobar imagined “clusters of smart cities linked by AI, with people monitored full time and duly micro-chipped doing what they need with a unified digital currency…”

Those fears took on greater significance when Bill Gates sat down over the weekend for a breathtaking interview with CBS This Morning. Gates told host Anthony Mason that mass gatherings might have to be prohibited in the age of coronavirus unless and until a wide scale vaccination program is enacted.

“What does ‘opening up’ look like,” Gates asked rhetorically before essentially changing the entire social and cultural makeup of the United States in one fell swoop. “Which activities, like schools, have such benefit and can be done in a way that the risk of transmission is very low, and which activities, like mass gatherings, maybe, in a certain sense more optional. And so until you’re widely vaccinated those [activities] may not come back at all” [The interview can be watched in its entirety here] . https://www.cbsnews.com/video/extend...irus-pandemic/

According to Gates, anything that could be defined as a “mass gathering” – from spectators packed into a stadium for a sporting event, to protesters out on the street in demonstration – would be considered an act of civil disobedience without a vaccine. Little surprise that Gates chose the concept of “mass gathering” to snag all of us, for what is modern democratic society if not one big mass event after another? Indeed, since nobody will want to miss the next big happening, like the Super Bowl, or Comic-Con, or, heaven forbid, Eurovision, millions of people would predictably line up for miles to get their Microsoft-supported inoculation, even if it contains tracking technologies.

See rest of article and hyperlinks:

https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...lobal-vaccine/

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

Luke Holiday (9th April 2020), mountain_jim (9th April 2020), Zanshin (10th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #40
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

This short video (6 mins) is also worth watching.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8c9ef7475781009430c49d

Hi Mr Bill, i have read a lot of how IBM helped Germany in WW2, it was very obvious they did like to help and looked for ways to do it, however on this video i did not like that part where it's very much a "link" without any proof, and the guy says "you think that's a coincidence?" and then doesn't provide any proof..

I mean to say, he may be right, and very likely, but just saying "someone worked at IBM and then someone else also worked at IBM and then they used their influence to earn billions of dollars" is not proof they were tied to the Nazi decades after the fact

I just think the guy on this video wants it to be true so bad he forgot to look more into it and declared it while jumping through that step where you have to verify and provide proof/facts

But i do believe it's mostly true
    Tired

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

AutumnW (15th April 2020), Kamikaze (9th April 2020), mountain_jim (9th April 2020), Strat (9th April 2020), Tam (9th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 12 37 LastLast