+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst 1 19 29 37 LastLast

Thread: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

1. Link to Post #561
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,753 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

• Bill Gates Caught Buying Positive News Coverage:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (29th November 2021), Icare (29th December 2021), mountain_jim (22nd November 2021), Rawhide68 (5th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #562
    Language
    Thanks

• The Beast System | A Documentary
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (29th November 2021), Icare (29th November 2021), Rawhide68 (5th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #563
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (29th November 2021), Icare (29th December 2021), mountain_jim (5th December 2021), onawah (5th December 2021), Rawhide68 (5th December 2021), samsdice (30th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #564
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 11 - JANET OSSEBAARD & CYNTHA KOETER
    12/4/21
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/iwdH8CzyGdgQ/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iwdH8CzyGdgQ

"Part 11: Further exposure of Bill Gates, being involved in some of the most polluting companies in the world. Exposing his money fraud and redefining philanthropy..."

Maybe it's just me, but the contributions from this source make me feel like they are actually part of the agenda, a strategy which Clif High describes in his latest video.
    (In other words, that the controllers will tell us very clearly what they are up to. making it sound like criticism, when it is actually part of the mind control agenda, in a form that makes it feel inevitable that their plans will come into fruition. In any case, the style of reporting makes me feel negative and hopeless.)

(
    Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hu06tMM8MuS1

Also posted here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1467115 )

....As opposed to say, a contribution from Amazing Polly, who I believe when she says she would like to see things become wholesome again, and whose updates make me feel motivated and energized, but not hopeless.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CzcaFH6liwtc

(Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1467146 )
    Last edited by onawah; 5th December 2021 at 03:33.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (5th December 2021), avid (5th December 2021), Icare (29th December 2021), Maybee (15th January 2022), mountain_jim (5th December 2021), Rawhide68 (5th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #565
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 640 posts

If vid is scrapped, what stood out to me is that
    I didn't know that NBC had "MS" MicroSoft put in to their acronymic's MSNBC.

Never watched NBC or MSNBC, but there are US folks who do ?
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 5th December 2021 at 09:30.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #566
    Language
    Thanks

• Gravitas: Microsoft shareholders vote against management on sexual harassment report

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (29th December 2021), onawah (7th December 2021), Reinhard (30th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #567
    Language
    Thanks

• ID2020. Digital Identity or Digital Dictatorship? Project of Bill Gates and Rockefeller Foundation:

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (29th December 2021), meat suit (29th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #568
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

• Video: Bill Gates Laughs At Punishing the Unvaccinated

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (29th December 2021), pueblo (30th December 2021), Reinhard (30th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #569
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Exomatrix, I really have to tell you I am in awe of your tirelessly finding these gems of information. Thank you.

About that court case in India: I hope it's not just Alex Jones publishing this. There have been rumours about this for a while and it could make quite a difference if one case or even better one country could go after that psychopath to publicly expose him. There are just too many people who still fall for Gates.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th December 2021), Maybee (15th January 2022), onawah (29th December 2021), Patient (26th January 2022), pueblo (30th December 2021), Reinhard (30th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #570
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    Exomatrix, I really have to tell you I am in awe of your tirelessly finding these gems of information. Thank you.

About that court case in India: I hope it's not just Alex Jones publishing this. There have been rumours about this for a while and it could make quite a difference if one case or even better one country could go after that psychopath to publicly expose him. There are just too many people who still fall for Gates.
    Thanks , when I started researching suppressed news & conspiracies in 1990 not long after my personal UFO encounter as a Security Guard in Amsterdam (also seen by another police officer on the other side of the big lake: "Gaasperplas") ... I shared my detailed UFO encounter with local free news-paper called: "De Zondags Krant" red by over 1 million people! ... Everybody in Amsterdam and all nearby villages could read & study this UFO article.

From that point on ... I feel "guided" somehow, to find these "gems of information" to accelerate global human awareness together with 10,000s of others doing the same worldwide!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th December 2021 at 20:04.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (30th December 2021), Patient (26th January 2022), Reinhard (30th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #571
    Language
    Thanks

• Elon Musk Just Officially Warned Bill Gates For The Last Time!

22. Link to Post #572
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

I thought this was a good comment:

"This thread is really useful for knowing what they have planned for us next"

Emma #usforthemuk Cherry blossom
    @Pondleg Replying to @Heachy_1979
    This thread is really useful for knowing what they have planned for us next

RESPONDING TO

Heather Taylor @Heachy_1979
    We're all in this together apparently
    Funny how Gates hasn't lost a penny though. Nor Devi

I certainly haven't felt that my health or wellbeing have benefit from the input of either of these two
    But wherever there's a rainbow.....

QUOTING

...the end of a long twitter conversation between Bill Gates and Prof. Devi Sridhar
    Prof. Devi Sridhar Rainbow @devisridhar Replying to @BillGates
    @gavi and 4 others
    We definitely can. Thanks for your time & insights & let's continue the good fight to improve health & well-being for those living across the world.Flexed bicepsWe're all interconnected & in this together.
    (source: https://twitter.com/devisridhar/stat...78384251408393)

~-~+###==-----¬

Copy of the twitter conversation

@devisridhar
    To kick-off the conversation with @BillGates, what scientific or tech breakthrough would make the biggest difference now to ending the COVID pandemic?

@BillGates Replying to @devisridhar
    The vaccines we have prevent severe disease and death very well but they are missing two key things.

First they still allow infections ("breakthrough") and the duration appears to be limited.

We need vaccines that prevent re-infection and have many years of duration.#

@devisridhar
    Agree 100%- next gen vaccines with sterilising immunity. 2nd question: What are the current challenges in reaching global vaccination access? What are the obstacles?

@BillGates
    During 2021 the supply of vaccines was limited and they mostly went to wealthy countries. Now we have a lot of supply overall and the problems are logistics and demand. The health systems in developing countries are a limiting factor.

mRna vaccines still can't meet all the demand so figuring out who gets what is
    complicated.#

@devisridhar
    There's been a lot of discussion on responsibility of pharma companies like Pfizer/Moderna for access. What is the role of these companies in ensuring pricing and availability esp in low and middle income contexts?

@BillGates
    When we have adequate supply then tiered pricing is used where the rich countries pay a lot more than middle income and low income pay the least which is funded by @gavi. When supply is limited rich countries have to not outbid the others so governments are key to this. #

@devisridhar
    Looking back on 2020/21 (and given you warned of a respiratory pandemic for years before), what do you think is the biggest mistake most countries (with resources) made in responding?

@BillGates
    A few countries like Australia moved fast to diagnose cases at scale and isolate people who were infected. They were able to limit deaths dramatically. Once the numbers get large in a country it is too late. So the first few months made a lot of difference.

Also some countries did a better job of reducing mobility, using masks and protecting the elderly.

We weren't prepared - no practice in advance.#

@BillGates
    Do you think the world will come together to get ready for the next one? I hope so but I am not sure.#

@devisridhar
    There's been a lot of discussion on responsibility of pharma companies like Pfizer/Moderna for access. What is the role of these companies in ensuring pricing and availability esp in low and middle income contexts?

@BillGates
    When we have adequate supply then tiered pricing is used where the rich countries pay a lot more than middle income and low income pay the least which is funded by @gavi. When supply is limited rich countries have to not outbid the others so governments are key to this. #

@devisridhar
    Looking back on 2020/21 (and given you warned of a respiratory pandemic for years before), what do you think is the biggest mistake most countries (with resources) made in responding?

@BillGates
    A few countries like Australia moved fast to diagnose cases at scale and isolate people who were infected. They were able to limit deaths dramatically. Once the numbers get large in a country it is too late. So the first few months made a lot of difference.

Also some countries did a better job of reducing mobility, using masks and protecting the elderly.

We weren't prepared - no practice in advance.#

@BillGates
    Do you think the world will come together to get ready for the next one? I hope so but I am not sure.#

@devisridhar
    I'm optimistic about the '100 day challenge'- the idea of sequencing a new genome to developing diagnostics, therapeutics and effective vaccines- and getting them out to people. But requires leadership, planning & foresight. Now is the window to prepare.#

@devisridhar
    One major problem has been online misinformation on Facebook & other platforms around vaccines, masks and other interventions- how do we deal with this challenge? When expertise is neglected and conspiracy theories are spread as if they are truth?

@BillGates
    Trusted authorities like @WHO and @CDCgov need more resources to see the pandemic early (surveillance) and to communicate better. Social media got behind on trying to get factual information out - there will be a lot of debate about how to do better on that...

People like you and I and Tony Fauci have been subject to a lot of misinformation. I didn't expect that. Some of it like me putting chips in arms doesn't make sense to me - why would I want to do that?#

@devisridhar
    I'd make a joke but would cause a stormSmiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes. Turning to the Gates Foundation's mission, what do you see as the biggest challenges to development in poor countries now? Have we gone backwards on girls' education & the child survival revolution?

@BillGates
    From 2000 to the start of the pandemic we made strong progress on health and other goals. The pandemic is a huge setback - including rich countries not focusing on the needs of developing countries as much. I hope we can reverse that.

I am optimistic about polio eradication - we are close. Malaria, HIV, Nutrition, will take a lot longer but better tools are coming. Education also needs innovation - it is behind where global health is particularly for girls.#

@devisridhar
    So tough question: where do you think SARS-CoV-2 came from? What data do you want to see? And is this information important to preventing future spillovers & pandemics?

@BillGates
    The data is pretty strong that it came from another species which is true for most pandemics. People will continue to speculate on this and we should make sure labs are careful. There will be future outbreaks coming from other species so we need to invest in being ready. #

As countries experience their Omicron wave health systems will be challenged. Most of the severe cases will be unvaccinated people. Once Omicron goes through a country then the rest of the year should see far fewer cases so Covid can be treated more like seasonal flu.

A more transmissive variant is not likely but we have been surprised a lot during this pandemic. Omicron will create a lot of immunity at least for the next year. @trvrb tracks the genetics really well. We may have to take yearly shots for Covid for some time.

@DrTedros has started the conversation about how we avoid the next pandemic which is important. I appreciate your work on this. We can do a lot better next time!!#

@devisridhar
    We definitely can. Thanks for your time & insights & let's continue the good fight to improve health & well-being for those living across the world.Flexed bicepsWe're all interconnected & in this together.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (11th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022), wondering (11th January 2022)

24. Link to Post #573
    Language
    Thanks

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (15th January 2022)

26. Link to Post #574
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 640 posts

For some reason, I agree with Bill in this case.

27. Link to Post #575
    Language
    Thanks

• Bill Gates: US$319 Million for Pro-Vaccine Media News..!!

• Bill Gates: US$319 million for pro-vaccine media news..!!

Billionaire Bill Gates has pumped $319 million into select media outlets around the world as part of an effort to shape the public narrative, an investigative report has revealed. This story plan was revealed in documents obtained by Alan Macleod of MintPress News. According to Macleod, the information was revealed during an investigation of more than 30,000 individual grants from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's website database. Beneficiaries on the list include CNN, NBC, NPR, PBS, the Atlantic, New York Public Radio, and many others.

Macleod wrote the following in his report on the matter:
    “Gates Foundation funding going to media programs is split into a number of sections, presented in descending numerical order, and includes a link to the appropriate grant on the organization's website.

The highest grant awarded directly to a media outlet was $24.6 million and went to NPR. In second place came $12.9 million for 'The Guardian' in the UK, followed by $10.8 million for Cascade Public Media in Seattle, Washington, which owns local broadcaster KCTS- TV. Other direct awards went to The Conversation, Der Spiegel in Germany, Education Week, NBCUniversal Media, Le Monde in France, the BBC, CNN, Education Post, Financial Times, Texas Tribune, Al-Jazeera, and more. Macleod about this:

“Money generally goes to things close to the Gates' hearts; for example, the CNN's $3.6 million grant went to "reporting on gender equality with a focus on the least developed countries, producing journalism about the everyday inequalities that women and girls face around the world."

The Texas Tribune, Macleod reported, received millions of dollars to "raise public awareness and involvement in Texas education reform." Macleod made the following quip about this: “Given that [Gates] is one of the most ardent proponents of … charter schools, a cynic might interpret this as spreading pro-corporate charter school propaganda in the media disguised as objective reporting,” You can view the full list of 'donations' HERE . Macleod noted that the list does not take into account sub-grants, which are funds given by recipients to media outlets around the world. About this he says:

“While the Gates Foundation is open about itself, there is actually very little public information about what happens to the money from each grant other than a short one or two sentence description written by the foundation itself on its website. ; only donations to press organizations themselves or projects that could be identified from the information on the Gates Foundation website as media campaigns were counted, meaning thousands of grants with some media element are not included in this list.

Macleod pointed out that the foundation's partnership with media empire ViacomCBS is a perfect illustration of this. ViacomCBS controls programming for CBS News, Nickelodeon, BET, and more. The company was reportedly a beneficiary of the Gates Foundation, in exchange for “[inserting] information and PSAs into its programming. In addition, Gates allegedly intervened to change storylines in popular shows such as ER and Law & Order SVU."

Macleod explains: “ But checking the BMGF grant database, 'Viacom' and 'CBS' are nowhere to be found, and the probable grant in question (totalling over US$6 million) only describes the project as a “public engagement campaign aimed at improving the number of high school graduates and the number of high school graduates, specifically targeting parents and students,” meaning it is not counted in the official total.”

Macleod pointed out that while most of the media coverage of the Gates Foundation donations is cast in an altruistic light, there are "inherent flaws" in these donations, including the idea that such massive donations enable influential billionaires "the help set the public agenda', which in turn gives them carte blanche about what society as a whole consumes in 'news'.

You will find various articles on the site about bribing.. er.. influencing journalists . Dr. Udo Ulfkotte about these practices in the quality newspaper 'Frankfurter Algemeine'

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th January 2022 at 18:49.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (15th January 2022), Icare (15th January 2022), JohanB (15th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022), onawah (25th January 2022), wondering (25th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #576
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,848 times in 1,072 posts

It's worth having a quick look at Baal's Twitter account just for a laugh.

It claims to have 57 million followers and the comments are basically a panorama of silence.

Not so long ago his every tweet was deluged with hundreds and thousands of disgruntled, angry and challenging responses. There's been some special work going on with the software under that bonnet.

https://twitter.com/BillGates

Does anybody fancy taking his new malaria vaccine? Anyone at all?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2022), Hym (3rd February 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022), onawah (25th January 2022), wondering (25th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #577
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,848 times in 1,072 posts

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Alecs (3rd February 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd February 2022), Hym (3rd February 2022), justntime2learn (26th January 2022), mountain_jim (3rd February 2022), onawah (25th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #578
    Language
    Thanks

source

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (3rd February 2022), avid (3rd February 2022), Hermoor (16th February 2022), Hym (3rd February 2022), justntime2learn (6th February 2022), mountain_jim (3rd February 2022)

35. Link to Post #579
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,676 times in 8,597 posts

monopolized and monetized.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th February 2022), Hermoor (16th February 2022), justntime2learn (6th February 2022)

37. Link to Post #580
    Language
    Thanks

• Bill Gates Announces Plan To Spray "Chemical Clouds" Into The Atmosphere - Learn The Rest Of The Story:

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (6th February 2022), Hermoor (16th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst 1 19 29 37 LastLast