+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 4 14 37 LastLast

Thread: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

1. Link to Post #61
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Default Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

World Government is certainly a very good idea.See no reason against it that valid?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

John, much work on my part on hate. Remember I was a soldier in Swedish army. Saw my error in killing. Every day I see the people I kill. So now try to love and be kind. Anger no solution.

No self denial here, only mature as I grow older. No longer angry young man, but caring older man. Embrace what I once hate.

2. Link to Post #62
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

John, much fear in your soul. Do you see no good in this world, no happiness, no beauty, even in fellow human beings you fear?
    You speak of no self denial and yet you deny love and acceptance?

3. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

[QUOTE=Mark Tuahmen;1349793]World Government is certainly a very good idea.See no reason against it that valid?[COLOR="red"]

… That would all depend on the leadership …. Do you think our current world leaders have the planet and its people in their best interest....

4. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

[QUOTE=ExomatrixTV;1349750]‼️🌐 Photo Electric Synergy
    Quote :
    Quote While everyone is distracted by the novel corona virus, inciting fear and panic everywhere in sight, and claiming those who do not join them and comply with the fear and panic are collaborators to manslaughter, there are at the very least seven out in the open agendas currently being advanced as we bicker and fight amongst ourselves in this classic divide and conquer dialect. The seven sub agendas are as follows:

01. The rollout of mandatory vaccines which will contain a lethal concoction of noxious chemical adjavents, man-made deadly viruses, nantechnology and so forth.

02. The installation of #5G cell towers all across the globe which are currently being deployed with eye witness accounts by the thousands in addition to laws being passed to increase the speed of the rollout of 5G. (They’re justification will be that we need the bandwidth since everyone is at home on their tech devices)

03. Human biometrics to verify those who have both been tested and have taken the corona virus vaccine. Companies are currently developing electronic bracelets to verify whether you can leave your home and go back to work.

04. Global economic reset and reliance on governments for handouts, ushering in a welfare state and diverging inequitable classes of rich and poor.

05. Digitally backed currency linked to biometrics and social crediting. Everything will be tracked and taxed. Physical cash will seize to exist.

06. Social distancing through means of quarantining people, kidnapping them from their homes (as outlined clearly by the WHO), snitches get rewards mantras, apathic humans, widespread fear of germs and viruses, destruction of social connection, banning of mass gatherings and protests, ushering in virtual reality templates to replace physical interaction at a scale we’ve never witnessed, etc.

07. Shepherd the battle between the forces of evil (Bill Gates, Clintons, Dark Cabal, WHO, The United Nations, The CDC, Hollywood Pedo Ring, Celebrities, the first beast system) and the forces of bad (Trump, His Administration, White Hats, The Military Industrial Complex, Quanon, the second beast system). Neither group – bad & evil – have our best interest at heart. One will attempt to create an Orwellian dystopia, while the other will promise us a utopian paradise. Both are traps. I suspect that Donald Trump is the antichrist that the Bible has been warning us about. He appears on many accounts to be our savior, going against the deep state with promises to expose the corruption once and for all. I call bull**** on it.

Revelation 19:20 "And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone." [unquote].
    .. Perhaps one that could be added to the list, as part of the globalist agenda and continued after the lockdowns are over: is the rollout of increased robotic and computer/AI automation in the work place.

Be well

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 10th April 2020 at 16:18.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th August 2020)

6. Link to Post #65
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Some. Not all.

7. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Mark Tuahmen (here)
    World Government is certainly a very good idea.See no reason against it that valid?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

John, much work on my part on hate. Remember I was a soldier in Swedish army. Saw my error in killing. Every day I see the people I kill. So now try to love and be kind. Anger no solution.

No self denial here, only mature as I grow older. No longer angry young man, but caring older man. Embrace what I once hate.
    One issue with one world government is that NO government is without bias. Bias is a threat if ever one should find themselves on the other side of it.

The below vids obviously focuses on America but don't stop there, imagine any government in the world becoming THE government of the world... no thank you sir!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

ClearWater (10th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020), justntime2learn (10th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th April 2020), muxfolder (11th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,062 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by Mark Tuahmen (here)

World Government is certainly a very good idea. See no reason against it that valid?
    A well put together global human community would be good, sure. I look forward to a healthy positive fully functioning planet full of humans.

What I will not put up with is a crooked evil scheme to fake a path to that natural aspiration fulfilment and kill it dead before arrival.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Happyjak (28th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #68
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,707 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

EXCLUSIVE: DR. SHIVA EXPOSES FAUCI, BIRX, GATES, AND THE W.H.O. COVID-19 ENDGAME:

⚠️ Backup Video below (if YouTube deletes/banns above):

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Oayac84ga9hq

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th August 2020 at 12:30.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (11th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (11th April 2020), Patient (10th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,655 times in 8,595 posts

https://twitter.com/Tiff_FitzHenry/s...480827394?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Basho (11th April 2020), earthdreamer (11th April 2020), East Sun (11th April 2020), Elainie (11th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020), Icare (13th April 2020), justntime2learn (10th April 2020), Luke Holiday (11th April 2020), norman (10th April 2020), O Donna (13th April 2020), Patient (10th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Exposes Bill Gates’ Vaccine Dictatorship Plan – cites Gates’ twisted ‘Messiah Complex’
    From Robert F Kennedy Jr. IG account
    4/9/20
    https://www.fort-russ.com/amp/2020/0...mpression=true

"Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. is an American environmental attorney, author, and opponent of vaccination. Kennedy is a son of Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of former president John F. Kennedy. He is the president of the board of Waterkeeper Alliance, a non-profit environmental group that he helped found in 1999.

From #RobertFKennedyJr‘s Instagram post today, April 9th, 2020:

#Vaccines, for #BillGates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including #Microsoft’s ambition to control a global vac ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control over global health policy—the spear tip of corporate neo-imperialism.

Gates’ obsession with vaccines seems fueled by a messianic conviction that he is ordained to save the world with technology and a god-like willingness to experiment with the lives of lesser humans.

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.

In 2014, the #GatesFoundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.

In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.

During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, “We are guinea pigs for drug makers”

Nelson Mandela’s former Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates’ philantropic practices as “ruthless” and “immoral”.

In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony “tetanus” vaccine campaign.

Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested.

After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.

Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines.

A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP is killing more African than the disease it pretends to prevent. Vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of unvaccinated children.

Gates and the WHO refused to recall the lethal vaccine which WHO forces upon millions of African children annually.

Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of – hijacking WHO’s agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases; clean water, hygiene, nutrition and economic development.

They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal fetish – that good health only comes in a syringe.

In addition to using his philanthropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI and PATH, Gates funds private pharmaceutical companies that manufacture vaccines, and a massive network of pharmaceutical industry front groups that broadcast deceptive propaganda, develop fraudulent studies, conduct surveillance and psychological operations against vaccine hesitancy and use Gates’ power and money to silence dissent and coerce compliance.
    In this recent nonstop Pharmedia appearances, Gates appears gleeful that the Covid-19 crisis will give him the opportunity to force his third-world vaccine programs on American children."
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Basho (11th April 2020), earthdreamer (11th April 2020), Franny (11th April 2020), Hym (10th April 2020), Icare (11th April 2020), Luke Holiday (11th April 2020), mountain_jim (11th April 2020), O Donna (13th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #71
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

@Mark Tuahmen When people consume Adrenochrome, they are no longer human.

Bill Gates isn't human any more, so there's nothing to love. What you see is just a shell over something dark and sinister. Love humans. Love animals. Don't love monsters.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

East Sun (11th April 2020), Luke Holiday (11th April 2020), O Donna (13th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

is someone here versed in the Twitter game?

Let´s start something along the lines of #BillgAIDS #BillAIDS #BillAIDSgohome

20. Link to Post #73
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,505 times in 4,311 posts

Old news, but to remind:

Madonna Joins The Gates Foundation on COVID-19 effort

April 03, 2020

"I’m joining the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation effort to find a drug that will prevent or treat COVID-19. We need this to protect our health workers, the most vulnerable, and all of our friends and families.

I’m talking about this: I am so impressed by the work of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the COVID-19 Therapeutics Accelerator’s urgent efforts to find new or existing drugs that could effectively prevent or treat the disease. Harnessing the strength and knowledge of the research community, the Accelerator’s critical scientific progress will inform how we end this pandemic and prevent future impact from the virus. I send enormous gratitude and strength to the courageous first responders, medical professionals and scientists who are protecting our communities, those suffering and our most vulnerable." -Madonna

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/m...vid-19-project

Who, willingly, would be comfortable putting their life, or their family's lives, in the hands of these creatures?

Click image for larger version

Name:	madonna1.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	43125

Name:	madonnaa27805669bbcbae5bb7386fa7927745c289f5fe5acbe0d81e3a9ea6ccc7468c3.jpeg
Views:	138
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	43124
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th April 2020), Kamikaze (11th April 2020), O Donna (13th April 2020)

22. Link to Post #74
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Interesting ...

This is from 2018, and it’s footage of a nervous Bill Gates talking about how he discouraged Trump from getting a vaccine commission together to look at the dangers of vaccines.

https://twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1247372546548420609
    Last edited by Icare; 11th April 2020 at 20:03.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Kamikaze (11th April 2020), mountain_jim (12th April 2020)

24. Link to Post #75
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Another thing people don't talk about all that much:

https://twitter.com/QBlueSkyQ/status...06902144733184

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Elainie (13th April 2020), onawah (11th April 2020)

26. Link to Post #76
    Language
    German
    Thanks

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true:

https://twitter.com/St_MichaelAngel/...90528514965506

27. Link to Post #77
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,505 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Icare (here)

Wouldn't be surprised either, but it's only hearsay. I looked into that the other day, and couldn't substantiate it.

Name:	billgatvaccine-1.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	246.4 KB
ID:	43127
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

mountain_jim (12th April 2020), O Donna (13th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #78
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Quote Posted by Icare (here)

Wouldn't be surprised either, but it's only hearsay. I looked into that the other day, and couldn't substantiate it.

Attachment 43127
    I have no idea whether it's a hoax or not, but it does seem to make sense that if it were true he would try to make it out to be a hoax.

I found this article from "Defend Democracy Press". The website of the Delphi initiative.

Bill Gates’ Former Doctor Says Billionaire ‘Refused To Vaccinate His Children’
    12/02/2018

By Baxter Dmitry
    February 7, 2018

The physician who served as Bill Gates’ private doctor in Seattle in the 1990s says the Microsoft founder and vaccine proponent “refused to vaccinate his own children” when they were young.

“I don’t know if he had them vaccinated as adults, but I can tell you he point blank refused to vaccinate them as children,” the physician said at a behind closed doors medical symposium in Seattle, adding “They were gorgeous kids, really smart and vivacious, and he said they would be OK as it was, they didn’t need any shots.“

The comments caused a stir among physicians at the symposium with claims he was breaking doctor-patient confidentiality, according to reports. However as he was speaking to other physicians, he was not breaking the industry code of conduct.

Gates has three children with his wife Melinda – Jennifer, Rory and Phoebe – born between 1996 and 2002, and according to his former doctor, they are all unvaccinated and healthy.

The news that Bill Gates does not vaccinate his own children, despite being the world’s most active campaigner for mandatory vaccinations, should come as no surprise. Studies prove that the elite do not vaccinate their children. But at the same time they expect the masses to have their children vaccinated.

The elite do not vaccinate

In California, the children most likely to be unvaccinated are white and come from the wealthiest families in Los Angeles, according to a recent study.

The percentage of kindergartners with state-issued personal belief exemptions doubled from 2007 to 2013, from 1.54% to 3.06%. That’s about 17,000 of the wealthiest children, out of more than half a million, opting out of receiving vaccinations.

Vaccine exemption percentages were highest in mostly white, high-income neighborhoods such as Orange County, Santa Barbara and parts of the Bay Area, according to CNN.

The study, which was published in the American Journal of Public Heath, looked at more than 6,200 California schools and found vaccine exemptions were twice as common among kindergartners attending private institutions.

“Very rich and privileged parents like the idea of herd immunity, but they don’t want to take the risks associated with vaccinations when it comes to their own children. They are worried about adverse reactions including autism.“

EDIT: I've just read that Baxter Dmitry is a known hoaxer who once worked for David Icke.
    I'm now off to try and find out whether the study he quoted in this article actually exists.
    EDIT II: Well, at least the results of the study appear to be true. They can be found in numerous alternative websites, but also in the MSM (on CNN).
    Last edited by Icare; 11th April 2020 at 23:34.

30. Link to Post #79
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,707 times in 20,824 posts

"Trust Me I'm a Doctor":

The time is fast approaching when Bill Gates will be coming after you and your children with a hypodermic needle. There are thousands of children in Africa and India who didn't have a good time when the Bill and Melinda Gates of Hell Foundation came knocking at their door. Thousands died, thousands more were maimed or permanently damaged and hundreds of thousands more will never be able to warn their children because the sterilisation agents hidden in his vaccines ensured that they will never have any. Never forget that the ultimate aim of this agenda is depopulation, the 5G, the control grid, the microchipping, the cashless society are just the means to facilitate this goal, if the vaccines don't kill you, they will maim you, and if you manage to avoid Guillain-Barré syndrome then you'll be sterile, the net result is no more children and those who survive will be herded together in smart cities, isolated and even though their lives will be short and brutal, they will simply be picked off one by one such that the last human to go will never even know it... As incredible as this all might sound, the "people" enacting this plan are psychopaths who think that if they are successful in exterminating most of the human race, they will gain an everlasting life of complete luxury, waited upon by an entire slave class that cannot even imagine rebellion. The truth is that the entity that they serve, the being that has been feeding them this vile technology and directing them against us, hates all human life and will casually dispose of its loyal servants once they have served their purpose. This all starts with the vaccine, DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!!! But whatever you do, do not refuse or even politely decline because a refusal makes you combative and you can be deemed to acting against the public health, instead accept the vaccine on the condition that the doctor or official can provide proofs of claim that the vaccine has been adequately tested, is safe and effective, something they SHOULD be able to do. (SPOILER ALERT: They cannot because such proofs do not exist) Also, issue them with a liability statement that they must sign as an additional condition stating that they personally accept full commercial liability for any damage resulting from the vaccine. This leaves you in a stalemate position as the doctor is liable if he forces the vaccine against your will even if he refuses to act upon the notice. This video is an excerpt from my book covering the subject of Vaccines and includes the conditional acceptance method. The PDF version is available here

⚠️ Backup Video below (if YouTube deletes/banns above):

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nDHuVZfKg5O5

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th August 2020 at 12:43.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (12th April 2020), wegge (12th April 2020)

32. Link to Post #80
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Project Avalon, maybe I not explain clearly. World government good idea when we have representative who serve us. We must always have other governments - national, regional, local. World government don't rule mankind but represent mankind best interest. One day we must be children of stars and we need world government to put ahead human feelings and needs and diplomatic negotiations. Must start now for future generations. But also we need to find way to unify, come together and overcome difference. Humans all represented in a world government - including native people. Must be able to show universe what we can be - unified people even with difference between us. One and same, one and different.

EU fail because not enough consultation with national representative and regional and local people. Open doorways but no think about how open doorways effect local people. But still can work. EU must not fail. If EU fail, we one step from European war or war with other nations. If EU fail, we never have unified any place bigger than one country.

We human all part of the problem we create, not just world leader. We must work together to create change. Not just find fault in another and criticize. Easy to find countless faults but not so easy to provide solution.

So my question to all of you: You find fault in idea of world government and people like Bill Gates but what solution you offer for all worlds problems that we help create? More criticism or actual solution?

Love to all brothers and sisters,
    Mark.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 4 14 37 LastLast